- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

GTS-Goddess Party 2000

Prologue

"The world is coming to an end?" Mary cried.

Mary didn't know what to expect when she entered the tent. But she didn't expect Catherine to say the world is doomed.

"When?" She asked.

"Within a couple of weeks." Catherine replied.

"How will the world be destroyed? Will it be by nuclear war? Asteroid impact?" Mary asked.

"Neither. It will be destroyed by partying GTS-Goddesses, brought to this world by that man." Catherine then pointed to the man in the entryway of the tent.

Dennis was just minding his own business, when he saw the sign on the side of the tent.

Come have your future told by Catherine the super witchFor only five dollars

He decided to check it out. He didn't expect to cause a stir.

"What are you talking about lady?" Dennis asked.

"Your actions are going to destroy this world." Catherine replied.

"Using something called GTS-Goddesses." Mary added.

"Lady, GTS-Goddesses don't exist in the real world. Although there times I wish they did."

"You're going to regret those words." Catherine told him.

"What's a GTS-Goddess?" Mary asked.

"They are women who range in height from hundreds of feet to thousands of miles. Being goddesses they are immortal, they have no need for food or water and they are very beautiful." Dennis replied.

"Such women can't possibly exist." Mary cried.

"They do, and thanks to this man, hundreds will soon be arriving on this world." Catherine told Mary.

"GTS-Goddesses only exist in the imagination of GTS fans. That said I love to meet them." Dennis said.

"You’re going to regret those words Dennis." Catherine said.

"This is getting too weird for me. I'm out here." Mary then left the tent. Catherine watched her go and said.

"Poor kid. In a week's time she'll be crushed to death."

"Do you expect anyone to believe your nonsense?" Dennis asked.

"I have you know my predictions are never wrong." Catherine shouted. Dennis never had seen a woman so angry.

"I should kill you. But that would be too merciful. Besides what the GTS-Goddesses are going to do to you, will be far worst than anything, I can do to you."

"Oh, what are they going to do to me? Crush me to death." Dennis asked.

"They crush you all right, but you won't die. You'll wish for death, but they won't let you die. You'll spend many centuries as their toy, their very first 'pet of the party'."

"Look lady. I've been a GTS fan for years. And I have never heard of a 'pet of the party'."

"You're going to be the first." Catherine told him.

"I'm leaving, and you can forget the five bucks." Dennis then got up and left.

"Leave cheapskate, spend your money on that GTS fan convention of yours. Which is nothing but a joke." Catherine called after him. Dennis did not reply.

Interlude

The members of the GTS-council were bored. While a few played with skyscrapers filled with people. The others were restless.

GTS council member one: "I'm bored."

GTS council member two: "Why not play with a skyscraper? We got plenty."

GTS Council member one: "Not my style."

GTS Council member three: "Why not investigate reports of a massive gathering of rebels on GTS-345?"

GTS Council member one: "I'm not that bored."

GTS Council member four: "I got an idea. Why don't we hold a party?"

"A party?" The other council members asked.

"Why not?" GTS council member four asked.

"It's never been done before." One council member commented.

"Where would we hold it and who would be invited?" Another asked.

The party debate had begun.

End interlude

Chapter one

"Catherine was right. This is a joke." Dennis thought to himself as he looked over his fellow GTS fans. There were seven in all. He knew then all from the net.

There was GTSwriter a white guy in his thirties. He was pushing hard copies of his new story collection at a price Dennis found steep, but he bought a copy anyway.

Standing next to GTSwriter was Shrinkme an Asian guy in his twenties. Being shrunk by beautiful Chinese or Japanese women was his fantasy.

Standing next to Shrinkme was GTSfan. He was a white man in his twenties. While he didn't produce anything, he commented on everyone's stories and collages.

Then there was Tallgirl a 6'3" brunette, who happened to like shorter men, much to the delight of the male giantess fans.

Standing next to Tallgirl was Megaphoto. He made collages of mega sized woman. He was in the middle of negations with Tallgirl over collages featuring her.

On the other side of the room were Netsurfer and sidekick. Netsurfer surfed something called the 'inter-universe net', where he found all kinds of interesting stuff. Web sites like 'Why Sizechangers are superior to GTS-Goddesses' and 'Why GTS writers make the big bucks'. For some reason nobody else in the room could find the 'inter-universe net'.

"Sidekick acted as a sidekick to Netsurfer. Other than the fact he was a GTS fan, Dennis didn't know much about him.

"What I don't understand is, there are hundreds of us out there. Where is everyone?" Dennis asked.

"What were you expecting? GTS-o-Rama?" Netsurfer replied.

"Remember, that were scattered all over the world. Most people couldn't make it here." sidekick added.

"GTS-o-rama? That was a great novel. I would love to visit Kim Buck's world. Giantess writers there make big bucks." GTSwriter added.

"It's their attitude toward tall woman that I like. If I lived in Kim Buck world, I would be popular and rich just because I'm tall." Tallgirl added.

"Dream on people. GTS-o-rama only exists in the imagination of Mr. G." Megaphoto told them.

Suddenly an eighth giantess fan entered the room, and he wasn't alone. He had a beautiful 6'10" amazon with him.

"Hi everyone, my name is Amazon lover. And this is Cindy." He said.

"Hello." Cindy said.

Dennis and every other guy mouth dropped open. They had heard of Amazon lover. But they never dreamt he had an Amazon girlfriend.

"Where in the world did you find her." Dennis asked.

"I have a funny story to tell you about that. I was driving along, when I came across a restaurant called 'Wishbone'. I ordered the wishbone meal deal and wished to meet the Amazon of my dreams. And before I knew it, Cindy walked into my life."

"I met him, in the local bar. It's refreshing not to man a man scared off by my height." Cindy added.

"Where is this Wishbone restaurant?" Tallgirl asked.

"It's next to Glen's field just off exit 16 on the interstate." Amazon lover replied.

"You don't actually believe him? Wishbone only exist in Mr. G's imagination." Megaphoto cried.

"Shut up Megaphoto." I'm going to check it out. " Tallgirl told him.

"Me too." Dennis and Shrinkme added.

Dennis, Shrinkme and Tallgirl then left the GTS convention to search for the Wishbone restaurant. To their surprise, it was where Amazon lover said it would be.

"Think we should go inside and order the wishbone meal deal?" Dennis asked.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Shrinkme replied.

"What's wrong Megalover (that's Dennis nickname in the GTS community)? Scared?" Tallgirl asked.

Catherine's warning did come to mind. But he hated being called chicken. He decided to screw Catherine and her prediction. Out loud he said.

"I'm not scared. Let's go inside."

They went inside and all three ordered the Wishbone meal deal. When it arrived, Tallgirl said: "I wish that I could move to Kim Buck's world." Shrinkme then said, "I wish for a beautiful Chinese woman to shrink me."

Dennis was silent for a moment. Then he said.

"I wish for a GTS-Goddess party to take place on this world."

"Are you sure you want that?" Shrinkme asked.

"I am a GTS-Goddess fan." Dennis replied.

"Women like me aren’t big enough for you?" Tallgirl asked.

Dennis wasn't sure what to say. He was seven inches shorter than Tallgirl and didn't want to get her mad.

Interlude

Meanwhile, the GTS-council was debating were to hold the party. There were some that favoured mega world, while most of the others favoured a world in GTS-space. Then word of Dennis's wish came through.

GTS-Council member one: "I guess that settles it."

GTS-council member four: "I suppose so: although it beats me why any one would wish for a GTS-goddess party. Most people want us to leave them alone."

GTS-Council member two: "Who cares? Now that we know the place, we can work out the other details."

Meanwhile back at Wishbone:

"What's wrong Stanley?" Brenda asked.

"One of customers wished for a GTS-Goddess party to take place." Stanley replied.

Brenda gasped. She had seen a few GTS-Goddesses in her time at Wishbone.

"Is he nuts?" Brenda asked.

"Worst he's a giantess fan." Stanley replied.

"What are we going to do?" Brenda asked.

"Leave this world right after we close." Stanley replied. "And find out what will happen to this place, even though I don't want to." Stanley added under his breath.

Early the next morning, Shrinkme was surprised to hear a knock on his hotel room door. He was even more surprised to find a beautiful Chinese girl standing there.

"Are you the guy known as Shrinkme?" She asked.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"I got orders to shrink you."

"I must be dreaming, a beautiful girl wants to shrink me." Shrinkme said to himself. Out loud he said. "Excuse me?"

Instead of answering, she began to shrink him, clothes and all. The world around him got bigger and bigger, as got smaller and smaller.

"This must be a dream." Shrinkme said to himself as he shrank past the 14-inch mark.

At six inches Shrinkme stopped shrinking and was picked up by the beautiful woman. He was so turned on he go a hard on. The woman noticed this.

"Is that a hard on? You're turned on by this?" She asked.

"Yes, it’s been my fantasy be shrunk by a beautiful girl. I look forward to being your pet." Shrinkme replied.

"Think again sicko. I got better things to do than taking care of a shrunken man." She told him.

"But what's going to become of me now?" Shrinkme asked. He then felt himself shrinking again.

"No, I don't want to get smaller." He cried. But she kept on shrinking him until he was an inch tall.

"So long bug." She cried as she dumped him in the middle of the hotel hallway.

"Don't leave me." He pleaded but his pleas fell on deaf ears. The beautiful Sizechanger walked away.

A few minutes' later, two women, one blond one brunette came down the hallway. He tried to get their attention by shouting, "down here."

"Hear something?" The blond asked.

"Down by your foot. It looks like a tiny man."

"Don't be silly. No man is that small. It must be a bug and you know what I do to bugs."

Shrinkme tried to protest, saying he wasn't a bug, but he was crushed to death under the blonde's sandal.

"I have never seen a bug leave a blood stain like that before." The brunette commented before she was dragged away by the blond.

"Where is Tallgirl and Shrinkme?" Dennis asked his fellow GTS fans.

"Beats me. Although Tallgirl did say that she was taking advantage of an opportunity to move to Kim Buck's world. There's no sign of Shrinkme, it's as if he dropped off the face of the earth." GTSwriter replied.

"Sounds like Tallgirl has read one too many giantess stories." GTSfan commented.

"I agree, it's like that Wishbone restaurant, it's nothing but a dream." GTSwriter added.

"That's not true." Amazon lover replied.

"I was there last night." Dennis added.

"Look, I tried finding that restaurant this morning, but it wasn't there. It's a shame, for I wanted to go to Kim Buck's world."

"But Tallgirl, Shrinkme and myself were there last night. Tallgirl wished that she could move to Kim Buck's world, Shrinkme wished for a beautiful Chinese woman to shrink him. While I wished for."

Suddenly the words died in his throat. He had a sinking feeling that their wishes came true.

"What did you wish for Megalover?" GTSfan asked.

"Um I got to check something." Dennis then bolted from the room.

"But you'll miss my presentation. I plan to show the web site "Why GTS-Goddess are superior to Sizechangers."Netsurfer called out. But Dennis had run out the door, and soon the sound of burning rubber filled the room.

"What's the matter with him?" Cindy asked.

Dennis rushed over to where Wishbone was only to find that the restaurant had disappeared.

"So much for wishing to take back my wish." Dennis thought to himself. He sat there wondering what to do. Then he had a brainstorm. Catherine the super witch seamed to know what's going on. Maybe she would know where Wishbone went. Full of hope Dennis drove over to where he saw her tent.

Dennis was shocked to find that Catherine's tent was no longer at the fair. He looked around, but all he saw were the other tents and a black cat. Then he heard a female voice say.

"Are you Dennis?"

Dennis looked around by he could see no one. Then the voice said.

"Down here."

Then Dennis realized the cat was talking.

"This can't be." He cried.

"I'm a mortal familiar. I got a message for you tied to my tail."

Dennis untied the message on the cat's tail. It turned out to be a note from Catherine.

Dear Dennis:

It is too late to undo what you have done. Even if you returned to Wishbone, once a wish is made is can not be taken back. And only one wish is allowed per person.

While GTS-Goddesses and super witches are on better terms than they used to be. (We were once at war) I have decided to avoid the party. If you're lucky I might visit you in a century or two.

Farewell dammed one

Catherine

Dennis then realized that the cat was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked the cat.

"Being here is a death sentence for me." The cat replied.

A huge shadow then came over Dennis and the cat.

"Please tell me a cloud is causing that shadow."

"I'm afraid not." The cat replied.

Dennis then turned around.

To be continued