- Text Size +

            Mack lied on the floor of his girlfriend's bedroom. Morning rays peeked through the window, illuminating the muted blue panties he was chilling in. Mack was two inches tall, giving him plenty of room inside his plus-sized girlfriend's discarded underwear. He was hoping to surprise her that easy-going Saturday morning.

            With an agitated groan, Emma stirred out of bed, slowly planting both feet on the floor before her panties. Her eyes were still crusted shut as she sat there naked. Emma was chubby, to put it lightly, consisting off a diet of junk food and rarely exercising much more than her fingers. Fat breasts rest perched over a bulging belly, framed by thick thighs jutting from a plump rear. Her dyed blue hair, sticking out in all directions, draped her flawless, groggy-as-all-getout face.

            Emma felt around the floor with her feet, searching for the underwear she tossed aside the night prior. Mack tried to hold his excitement as she stepped into the leg holes. She stood up and bent over to grab either end of her panties, her beautiful body hanging above the tiny man in all its glory. But as his ascent began, Mack tumbled forward, rolling around to the far end of the cloth hammock.

            "Aw crap," he muttered, unable to keep his balance in the fluctuating fabric. He was hoping to get intimate with his love's vagina that morning, but it seemed fate had other plans. As a gluttonous pair of cheeks swallowed the tiny up, Mack was enveloped in the warmth of his girlfriend's booty. She pulled her panties up tight, wedging the man up to her puckered rim and sandwiching him within her weight.

            Emma could feel some obscure shape in her knickers, but she was too drowsy to bother investigating. It wasn't until she felt the miniscule tongue lapping at her hole that she realized what it was.

            "You sure are eager this morning. You really want to spend the day jammed up there?" She filled each hand with fat and squeezed her globular cheeks together, grinding her boyfriend in tender affection. With the little movement he was afforded, Mack continued licking which Emma interpreted as affirmation. "Very well," she sighed playfully. "You can provide me some stimulation while I grind." 

            She walked over to a chair and put on the sleeveless tee hanging off it, a golden Triforce depicted across the front. With every step she took, Emma's cheeks rubbed against the tiny, massaging him in fat as she made for the couch in their living room.

            Emma spent the morning grinding out license points in Final Fantasy XII. Every few minutes, she'd grind her butt into the well-worn couch cushion to remind her boyfriend that she cared. The sweat pooling in her underwear was a pleasant reminder that Mack needed to get the air conditioner fixed, lest they melt in the summer heat; though, a deranged part of his soul was compelled to procrastinate on that project for a while longer.

            The woman squirmed in her seat, scratching her delightful itch. Mack was face to face with the brown eye, and under his girlfriend’s wiggling, he found himself slick with sweat and slowly slipping into the puckered gate. It started with just his head, then the shoulders pushed on through, and then he felt his whole body shift. A moan could be heard overhead, reverberating through Emma’s body, as she felt her boyfriend penetrate her. She paused her game and curled up on the couch, repositioning herself so her ass was pointing out and within hand’s reach. A middle finger the width of Mack’s frame pressed on him from the other side of the cloth, inserting the tiny into her anus.

            Mack wriggled against his fleshy binds, eliciting more moans from Emma. Before long, his sweat soaked self was trapped in her rectum and forced to breathe the stuffy air. The summer heat combined with Emma’s own, creating a sweltering environment within her ass. The writhing and the prodding of the tiny’s erection sent Emma spiraling. While Mack covered the back, she stroked her pussy, bringing herself to orgasm after a few minutes playing with her lover.

            Once she had caught her breath, Emma rolled over and dove her hand into her underwear, fishing her boyfriend out of her rear. Holding him by the foot, she dangled him in front of her face, his sodden form cooling off in the open air. “Good morning,” Emma cooed. “I’d kiss you, but you look like a mess.”

            “In my defense, I was aiming for your vaj,” Mack joked.

            “Silly. You coulda just asked. I woulda got you where you wanted.” Emma got up off the couch and headed towards the bathroom.

            “You know that’s not as fun.” Mack fell into her open palm and stared up at the wonderful face filling his sky. “I wanted it to be a surprise.”

            Upon reaching the bathroom, Emma turned on the faucet, letting a gentle stream of warm water pour out from it. Holding Mack in one hand, she squirted a dollop of soap into the other. The ultra-sensitive brand was originally intended for use with babies, but it had grown increasingly popular among mixed size couples unafraid of getting dirty and cleaning up together. Emma held Mack under the sink, her soft, massive fingers rubbing the filth off every millimeter of his body. It reminded her of washing her dolls off as a kid, though it was a lot more fun now that her toy had a pulse. 

            She devoted a little extra attention to getting his crotch clean, and then set him on the counter, handing him a tiny towel to dry off with. As soon as Mack was finished, Emma snatched him up and planted her enormous lips on him, enveloping his upper half in her plush vermillion.

            Mack lounged on top of Emma's ample chest and watched her smoke Ganados in Resident Evil 4. As a midday snack, she was slurping down Moon Mist flavored Faygo and chomping on Cheez-Itz straight from the box seated beside her on the couch. Mack munched on some of the crumbs Emma spattered his way, though he wasn't a huge fan of big food. Emma reached in for another handful of Cheez-Itz but found herself scraping at the bottom.

            "Shit. We're out already?" She started picking crumbs off her shirt and tossing them into her maw. "You weren't gonna eat these, right?"

            "Nah, go ahead." Mack stood up and waited for her to finish. Standing so close to her mouth, it still impressed him how powerful his girlfriend was. By the standards of people her size, Emma was by no means fit or particularly strong, but she nevertheless had complete physical dominion over her boyfriend despite him being in better shape. 

            After cleaning off most of the crumbs, Emma pinched Mack's torso and dropped him off on her tongue, pulling his miniscule form into her waiting mouth. The acidic aftertaste from her soda tinged her cheesy breath. It'd be enough to knock out any unversed tiny, but Mack had grown to enjoy the smell as just another part of his loving girlfriend. 

            Bent over on the moist tongue, Mack used his hands to pick chewed gunk out of Emma's teeth. Sodden, orange remnants of her snack were wedged into every nook and cranny of her cavernous gob, seeping from the gumline and filling every molar's crown. The tiny scraped off the bits of foodstuff and piled it up back by the base of her tongue just before the bottomless hole of her throat. As he performed his task, he recalled a conversation he once had with a friend:

            "Are you seriously still dating that big? It's humiliating the way she treats you."

            "I don't think so," Mack had responded. "It's not like she forces me to do anything I don’t want to. We just show our affection in unique ways."

            Once a big enough pile of gunk had formed, Mack was pinned against the roof of Emma's mouth by her tongue as she swallowed the waste away.

            "Thirthty?" she asked. Mack watched as a green bottleneck filled his only view of the outside and a bright yellow liquid poured into his dwelling. The soda pooled all around him, washing off most of the gunk that was stuck to his fingers. Mack took one sip out of polite obligation, but he couldn't take much more of the highly caffeinated beverage.

            "Too sweet," he said as his girlfriend swallowed. She released him from her mouth and held him in her palm, his body dripping in saliva.

            "Right, I think they put way more sugar in the big version." Emma licked the lingering flavor off Mack, savoring the taste his own body added. "Your tiny palate's too refined for my trash taste. I'll go grab some water."

            "Smash or Mario Kart?" Emma asked. Though she still wasn't wearing pants, and had no plans on changing that today, she did put on a pair of wool socks in spite of the heat. 

            "Smash. Today's the day I finally beat you." Mack was seated beside her on the couch. Now that he wasn’t inside one of his lover’s orifices, he decided to put on some clothes: a graphic tee and boxers.

            "We'll see." She handed Mack his Switch controller, a tiny model perfectly scaled to his height but able to connect to either size version of the console. "The offer to turn on items is always open."

            Booting up the game, the couple picked their mains: the green-haired goddess Palutena for Emma, and her angelic servant Pit for Mack. He swore up and down that their preferred characters were a coincidence, but Emma thought it was cute. The clacking of mashing buttons filled the room as the fight began. As always, Emma went easy on her boyfriend, not wanting the match to end too quickly and letting him pretend for a moment he had some semblance of victory in reach.

            “Shit. I forgot we had mushrooms on,” Emma said, a familiar red and white capped shroom scooting into Palutena and doubling her height. Mack tried evening the odds with another powerup, but he failed to realize he was running into a poison mushroom, shrinking the already short Pit to an eighth of the goddess’ current size. All it took was one more attack for the angel to go soaring out of bounds.

            The matches went on, but the tables refused to turn. By the end, Mack hadn’t taken a single stock from his opponent. “Looks like you still haven’t learned how to read, my little angel,” Emma goaded, peeling her sock off her foot. “You know what that means.”

            Lifted up by his girlfriend, Mack dangled over the opening, a foul odor wafting up to greet him. In the short time Emma had worn them, an untold amount of sweat gathered in the dank sock, festering a putrid environment in preparation for its special guest. Despite the rife hell below him, Mack didn’t so much as wince; in fact, a close inspection would reveal his beaming eyes and subtle grin.

            “I’m starting to wonder if you’re picking games you’re bad at on purpose,” Emma teased, dropping Mack into the sock. Her foot shortly followed, smushing the tiny into the damp wall of his wool prison. She tapped her sole against the couch cushion, playfully patting her lover with her toes and ball. Mack kissed her middle toe and massaged its sides, unable to pretend he wasn’t enjoying every second of his punishment. Emma didn’t mind the unwavering devotion; she had long since forgotten what her wager for losing was even supposed to be.

            Emma transitioned to online matches while aimlessly mussing her entrapped partner. Her toes pinched his head, squeezing him as she played. When she was doing well, she’d ease her grip and softly grind her ball against the couch cushion, but when her opponent was gaining ground, she’d scrunch her toes and batter Mack against the sofa. A half hour later, she finally pulled her man from her sock.

            “Sorry, I kinda forgot you were in there,” she teased, thumbing his erection like a joystick.

            “Let’s go another round! I’m sure I can beat you this time.”

            “If you insist,” she giggled, handing him his controller.

            That night, Emma lied in bed with Mack smothered between her tits. He had already fallen asleep, lulled into its sweet embrace by the infinite warmth surrounding him. Emma fussed with his hair, his head just barely poking out from the expansive cleavage. As her mind drifted off, she recalled a conversation she once had with a friend:

            “I can’t believe you’re dating a tiny. What can the little thing possibly offer you?”

            “Are you kidding?” Emma had said. “He practically worships me. I’ve never been with someone so adoring.”

            It was faint, but she could feel his puny pulse against hers. His snoring, as soft as it was, blew against her skin and filled her ear with its ambience. She squeezed her breasts tighter in an overwhelming goodnight hug and joined him in slumber.

            Mack woke up on the floor of his girlfriend's bedroom. Morning rays peeked through the window, illuminating the fresh green panties he was nestled in. Unlike the day prior, he had no idea how he got there. Emma, in all her glory, was already seated at the edge of her bed, her crusty eyes darting up to avoid meeting her lover’s gaze.

            “Oh my, where could my darling boyfriend be?” she asked herself. “I better put on some clothes and find him.” Her acting was on par with only the finest Broadway performers. Two feet landed on either side of Mack, and the tiny felt his body lifting as the cloth underwear ascended. Once again, Mack couldn’t maintain his balance and slid towards the center of the hammock. Emma felt her lover press against her taint as she pulled her panties up, and reached in to reposition him in front of her vulva. “Gee, I wonder what could have happened to him,” she deftly recovered. “I hope wherever he is, he’s doing okay.”

            Emma breathed a content sigh at Mack hugging her labia. She brought her fingers to her crotch and gently rubbed the little man into her pussy as she walked out of their bedroom, ready to enjoy another day together.