- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Long time lurker, finally decided to submit a short story here. Submitted as part of the Giantess Amy Discord Halloween writing competition. Now that it's over, I want to post it here. Had to keep it brief for word limit purposes.

Malcolm was about to head out for Halloween drinks tonight, but first he wanted to quickly drop off a delivery package at his neighbor's house meant for his neighbor Bella. The delivery driver is new and tends to make rookie mistakes in reading addresses.


    He was good friends with Bella since her family moved in a couple years ago. He remembers her as the quiet sweet girl next door but time flies by fast and now she's grown into a kind and lovely nineteen year old in college, only a few years younger than him, but he will always see her as his cute younger neighbor who was always timid whenever he visited.


    Malcolm notices the door unlocked and decides to see if anybody's home. He's quite close with his neighbors and it's common to knock and enter to see if anyone's around. "Hello? Anyone in? Door was unlocked, just dropping off a parcel!" No response. He decides to leave the package on the coffee table in the living room adjacent to the front hall and be on his way. 


    Upon entering the room through an open archway, he puts down the box as intended beside an interesting looking bottle. His curiosity couldn't help itself as he grabbed the liquid container to read. As he reads the brand and label, his eyes widen at what he's holding. "What is th...?"


    Unknown to Malcolm, his neighbors recently had installed a shrink alarm, hot off the market, and with recent worrying break-ins, it was set up only the other day, to the ignorance of Malcolm that is. He had no idea that once he set foot in the door, a timer began and he needed only half a minute to deactivate it. But alas, as soon as he lifted the peculiar bottle up, a faint beeping sound went off and before he could react, a blinding light hit him, followed by a loud clatter of the bottle smacking of the table as he blacked out.


    It wasn't long before Malcolm came around, disorientated and flustered. His eyes adjusted to the most surreal sight. The living room he was just in is now blown up to incredible proportions. The white ceiling above is like a crystal clear sky, breaching what would be the atmosphere at its height. The couch and chair around the table dominate one side of his view behind him.


    To his side is the shadow of a behemoth building that he quickly deduces is the very box he was just holding, now the height of a twenty-story building, as wide as it was tall. He must be a fraction of an inch, the parcel-turned-building to his side putting it into perspective just how small he is, like a piece of dust. His clothes shrunk with him, leaving no trace behind of his previous presence in the room.


    Malcolm figures he's gotta get out of here and find help fast, but he's been so in awe of his surroundings, he didn't notice until he tried to move that he actually can't. He looks down and realizes he's half submerged in a swamp-like jelly mixture. A lake of it spans the remaining distance of the wooden coffee table he is near the edge of. He's like a fly caught in a glue trap, he can't move. 'This isn't good', Malcolm worryingly thinks, 'there's gotta be a way-'


    A distant, but echoing CLICK sounds out, again interrupting Malcolm's speech. Malcolm turns back towards the open hallway. 'What was-'


    Thunderous sounds rain down across the world. Its pitch is high but booming with a threatening aura. These sounds take shape in a rhythmic series of THUMP THUMP THUMP sounds. "SHIT, DID I LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN!?", the booming reverb of what sounds like a woman's voice if blasted through a stadium filled with speakers. The pummeling thumping sounds are followed by the most incredible sight. 


    Malcolm's jaw drops to witness an impossibly moving being enter into the hallway. His neighbor Bella stretches into the sky, moving almost in slow motion yet at incredible speeds. She comes into view from the bottom of the stairs in the hallway, except she looks amazingly different than he's ever seen her before. 

    

    She dressed up in a very revealing skimpy sexy cat costume, presumably for a Halloween get-together. Her bare legs, shaved cleanly smooth and tanned, skyscraping pillars reach up, thickening out into her flexing thighs that meet at a pair of small black laced panties, barely covering her crotch, on purpose no doubt, bordered with some gray artificial fur lining stretching around the thighs and hip, all around to where it hugs tight in against two massive cheeks of her ass. The fur lined panties covering half the round mounds, putting on full display the rippling fat as she turns her back to us to reach out and close the front door. 


    Her bare toned stomach stretches up until it meets the matching black fur lined bra compressing two mountains of her breasts together. Her face turns in the direction of her speck sized audience with her face painted expression of annoyance at the door being left opened, assuming that she had forgotten to close it herself. Three thick black whisker lines on each cheek, black eyeliner, a headband with fake cat ears attached, pointing up on either side atop her brunette long flowing hair. 


    Malcolm is speechless at the sight of his incredibly revealing neighbor. He can truly experience the full body of flesh tensing and warping with her movements, a full-on display of godlike strength. The cat outfit adorned giving her some inhuman characteristics to the awesome spectacle. This is completely unlike how he ever envisioned his shy neighbor Bella. The soft spoken young girl is now a monumental feline Goddess. It felt weird to ever see her in that light, but she's putting on quite the attempt at redefining how he sees her.


    "UGH, I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR THE HALLOWEEN SORORITY PARTY. UGH AND STILL NO SIGN OF...", She spots the box stationed beside Malcolm that he dropped off. "OH MY GOD IT DID COME, MOM MUST'VE TAKEN IT IN EARLIER, I DON'T NOTICE"


    Before a bewildered Malcolm could think, the brunette girl was already quick to move into the living room to open it up. Malcolm almost peed himself at the speed of the oncoming titaness, he tried to wade in the mixture as her already insanely-sized body approached and got bigger and bigger. She rounded the chair and her legs took up the entire viewpoint in front of Malcolm before she stopped and stepped back.


    "EWW, WHAT THE FUCK, THE BOTTLE FELL OFF THE TABLE, IT'S EVERYWHERE." Malcolm could only crane his neck upwards to the sky up the cliff wall of his neighbors revealing body encompassing his world right now. "AW SHIT, MY MOM'S GONNA KILL ME IF THAT DOESN'T COME OUT. I'M GONNA HAVE TO TRY SCRUB THAT TOMORROW. I DON'T HAVE TIME..."


    She casually bends over to open the package. Malcolm can only see the top flap of the box lift out overhead, blocking out much of the view of the brunette cat girl. Bella, searching through the box, booms out from her close proximity to the micro man, "YES! WHAT IS A CAT... WITHOUT HER TAIL!"


    Bella closes the box and moves it away. She said something about a tail and that's what catches his immediate eyes. The titanic college cat girl is holding a rather thin but somewhat long black fake tail, hanging freely from her grip. 

    

    Malcolm can't seem to understand her joy at such an uneventful accessory until his eyes follow the length of the hanging tail up to the giantess' hands, where at the end of the tail is a silver strangely shaped object her fingers study the shape of. The end looks nothing like the rest of the tail, until Malcolm gets a good look closer, and he is stunned to see that it's clearly a buttplug. "Holy..." Malcolm mutters to himself. The tail is held in place by a buttplug. How intense.


    "ANOTHER TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION" Bella smirks at her new toy. Malcolm shudders, 'collection'? His innocent neighbor isn't so innocent at all it seems. She has another side. He then shakes his thoughts away at the realization that she's now staring down at him from above, like a Goddess about to rain down judgment. Malcolm doesn't waste this rare opportunity, he attempts to wave up. "Bella! It's Malcolm! Here!"


    "HMMMM" is the earth shaking response she casts down. She doesn't show any sign of recognition upon him. He's just too small and didn't stand out enough. "IT'S SHITTY THAT ALL THE LUBE SPILLED OUT INTO THE FLOOR, BUT THERE STILL SHOULD BE ENOUGH LEFT ON THE TABLE FOR TONIGHT."


    This shocking revelation causes Malcolm to look again around at the sludge he's trapped in. "It's... lube!?" He gawks at his hand pulling away at the mess, it adhering to him like honey. At this scale, it's difficult to imagine the viscosity of it, the clear liquid he's struggling to move in. "But why does she have lube here for... Oh fuck!" Malcolm connects the dots now that he has seen the last piece of the puzzle that is the buttplug. 

    

    Before he can jerk his head up to scream to his neighbor to see him, his attention is instead abruptly interrupted by the earthquake meteor strike on the table ahead of him of a monstrous sized silver object, pressed down by the world biggest fingers of Bella. She's planted down the buttplug on its side, the landing shaking Malcolm's whole body. Then just as quickly, the fingers begin to roll it forward through the lake of lube, steamrolling it in Malcolm's direction, collecting up the sea that he's flailing in.


    "No No No noooo Bella wait! No! Stop!" Malcolm tries to paddle himself perpendicular to the silver rolling building approaching. If he doesn't, it'll crush him to a pulp against the hard table. He makes slow progress pushing himself through the sticky substance, trying to steer clear of the dome shaped rolling tower. 

    

    He's almost about to move clear out of the way of the tip of it as she pushes it behind him. However it's speed is unmatched and he doesn't fully clear it in time. He can barely get his hands up in time before the corner edge of the silver asteroid sized toy plows him down into the sludge and buried him into the table.


    The moment was fleeting and just as quick as it compressed him down, he reemerged back up, smothered in the sticky lube. He survived. He has just made it clear of the colossal sex toy, but his arms and head are covered in the thick substance of the lube and he finds his arms stuck against the ground to his sides. He's unable to clear his eyes, so he's resigned to shaking his head to clear it and try and continue away on the table. His head is stuck too, but he can jostle it a bit to get the sludge out of his eyes.


    But when he manages to open his eyes, he's struck with confusion as he is met with the sight of the table in front of his view instead of below him and it's getting farther away. His confusion is met with whiplash as his world is flipped upright and he's hit by vertigo and the world flying past. His vision clears and he finds himself upright again, and stunned to be met by the billboard sized eyeballs of Bella in front of him. 'how the...' Malcolm begins to think, but his eyes catch a glimmer of silver in the corner of his eyes beneath his stuck arm. It's the silver of the buttplug. "oh fuck no no no, that means..." he didn't evade the toy at all, instead it claimed him as a hood ornament atop the very tip of it. 


    Bella's face dominates his point of view, her head spans his eyeline, his young neighbor's cat-like visage casually taking up his sky. He tries to scream up at her, "Bella! Bella! Right here! Look here!" But no matter how much he screamed, all she saw was a pleasurable tool to enhance her night tonight. Her deafening voice bellows out, "THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH, I'M GONNA BE SO LATE"


   And with that sentence, she has sentenced her friendly neighbor to an exile of outside life. Malcolm can only scream incoherent words of begging as he sees his sweet neighbor Bella's face for the last time, and about to be welcomed to another side of her, literally. Her head vanishes up to the heavens and his world is once again flipped around. Pale flesh zips by as he is lowered down lower to the two planet sized orbs of her mountainous butt. Malcolm's whole body is glued tight to the silver tip, but that stops him from doing his outright best to break away, his feet and hands free to move about and grab and stretch, but he's truly stuck hard. Tears well up in his eyes praying for some intervention. 


    He has front row seats to her free hand grabbing a ton of fatty mass of one cheek and begins to pull out apart, adjusting to grab even more of the jiggly flesh. The body above bends over to help as Malcolm makes out the back black panel of the thong of the panties shielding the world of what lay behind. One of her fingers relieves itself of duty to push down the fur covered top of the underwear slightly to make room for her new tail, pleading passenger included. Malcolm is unable to turn away as the wrinkly creature of Bella asshole appears in the shadow of her cheeks behind the now lowered covering. 


    He never thought that his whole life, all his dreams and ambitions, his friendly nature with his neighbor since she moved in. The last year since she went to college, that his life was destined to amount to being a piece of dust on a sex toy fed to her ass one day.


    And then unceremoniously, Malcolm feels the lurch of his once kind and polite captor perform the cruel act of bringing him up to the winking puckered hole ready to accept its new meal. Malcolm can only give off a final cry for desperate help as the fleshy cheeky valley passes him by and Bella gives him a last view of the outside world, that being her wrinkly anus and cheeks surrounding it. His light and frantic screaming is snuffed out by the massive kissing embrace that the sweaty ring gives the tip of the buttplug and its sacrifice as it is welcomed into its new warm home. 


--------------------


    Bella gives off a subtle gasp as the familiar pleasant feeling of the silver tip being inserted. She pushes down on the back edge of the plug to have the rest be swallowed up slowly until just the base remains, the tail hanging out. She feels each inch of it push deeper into her. Bella loves the feeling. She lets go to seal her toy away back there and pulls her underwear back up, the new tail flung over the top to hang down. 

    

    Satisfied with the feeling, she walks over to the mirror and gives her ass a wiggle back and forth, watching the cute tail flail about. With each swing of the tail, the momentum pulls the base and thus the hidden buttplug left and right inside her, she moans at the lovely bonus feature of it doing that, ensuring the toy really hits all the right spots as the tail moves around throughout the night.


    "Perfect" she smiles at her reflection. She'll be a shoe-in for the most sexy costume at her sororities Halloween costume party. The cat costume and tail are sure to get her the win this year.


    She heads out the door. She already set the shrink alarm before getting ready and so no need to recheck it as she locks the door. She pauses on the way to her car to look over at her neighbor Malcolm's place. As much as she'll be turning heads tonight, she kinda hopes he'd be arriving or leaving to his home right now so he could get a good look at her. She secretly has a heavy crush on him and hopes he's around to get a good look at what he could have if he took the initiative to ask her out.


    She stands there for a minute looking to see if he's home but no sign. That's a shame, but her thoughts are interrupted by a pleasurable jolt deep in her backdoor, there's a little nub on the tip of her buttplug, it seems, hitting the right places. Must be something special about this plug that she didn't see on the box. Well, it's an amazing feeling anyway, she thinks this is already up there with her favorite toys for that feeling alone as she bites her lip and squeezes her ass muscles to subdue the feeling. She doesn't want it to stop but she feels she can't control herself with constant tickling feeling back there. It goes away with a tense squeeze down on the buried toy but it returns with even more intensity after a few seconds. She might have to keep clenching often to keep it handled as it occurs. 


    Bella heads off to a great party. Inside the house, the shrinking alarm detects the culprit is no longer on the premises and such has been apprehended. As such, it removes the entry and resets itself. The college girl sways her hips as she heads to her car, the tail swinging with each step.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!