- Text Size +

WARNING: This story contains vore, which some people may find disturbing. Reader discretion is advised.


Ichigo was up one night reading a book about space as part of an assignment. "It's pretty interesting as to how vast space is!" she thought. "I bet I could find planets far beyond the solar system in the future."


After letting out a yawn, Ichigo closed the book, turned off the light and went to sleep. As she slept, she thought, "If I could find other planets out there, would there be life on them? Would they be friendly? I must know."


In her dream, Ichigo was flying through space in a rocket, fascinated by the sight she was seeing. "Wow!" she went. "I can't wait to tell my friends about this back home! They'll be so impressed!"


The rocket then came up to a small green planet. Ichigo, curious about what was on it, decided to steer the rocket to the small green world to find out.


After the rocket landed, Ichigo came out to find a lush green world similar to that of Earth. She removed her helmet and took a deep breath in, finding the air to be similar to Earth's as well. "This actually feels like a home away from home," said Ichigo.


Suddenly, she saw a man running towards her with a fearful expression on his face. "Greetings," said Ichigo. "I mean you no harm." The man stopped running and said, "I'm so glad that you came! You have to help us!"


"What seems to be the problem?" said Ichigo. The man replied, "Our village is being attacked by mutants! They just suddenly came and they swarmed our village with their numbers!" Ichigo's face was filled with determination as she prepared herself for what was up ahead. "Take me to your village," she said. The man turned around and ran with Ichigo following him to where the village was.

Ichigo finally arrived in a destroyed village with its citizens cowering in fear. The man waved his hand and shouted, "Worry no more! A visitor from from the skies has come to save us!" The villagers all gathered around Ichigo joyful of her presence. "Okay, I'm going to need you to clear up if I'm going to stop the mutants," said Ichigo. "Speaking of which, where are they?"


She was greeted by the sound of a thousand footsteps that made the villagers run and hide. From the horizon came the mutants that plague the village- green-skinned humanoids with long, messy hair.


Ichigo prepared herself and transformed into Mew Ichigo to fight the several dozen mutants. But when the mutants arrived, her determination turned into surprise. She looked to find that the mutants were only four inches high.


"These are what was attacking your village?" said Ichigo. The man replied, "They may be small, but they are fierce!" One of the mutants stepped forward to challenge their giant foe. Ichigo picked it up and said, "Even if they are as fierce as you say they are, they're not so tough if I can just pick them up like this. In fact, in addition to that..."


She opened her mouth and tossed the tiny mutant inside, swallowing it whole. "It actually tasted better than it looked!" said Ichigo. "I'll bet the rest of them are the same way!"


More of the mutants bravely charged forward to avenge their eaten ally. However, that bravery turned to foolishness as Ichigo gathered a handful of mutants and dropped them into her mouth, gulping them down as well. "Maybe this will give you some time to think about what you've done in my stomach!" said Ichigo.


Realizing that they were no match for her, the mutants turned around and ran away. "Where do you think you're going?" said Ichigo. She grabbed another mutant, tossed it high into the air and had it land in her open mouth. She grabbed more of the mutants and shoved them all into her mouth as well, swallowing a whole lot of them.


In no time at all, a "big" threat to a village had become a "small" lunch from a visitor from another world. Ichigo patted her stomach full of mutants. "They were certainly very filling," said Ichigo.


The man who lead Ichigo to the village congratulated her ridding their home of the mutants as did the rest of the villagers. "How about we prepare a big feast for you helping us?" said the man. "Although it looks like you've eaten enough already." Ichigo replied, "I don't even feel like I'm full, so prepare the feast for me!"


A loud grumbling caused Ichigo to wake up from her dream. "I must be hungrier than I thought after that dream," she said. "Time for me to have a big breakfast so I can head off to school."


As she was getting ready, Ichigo thought, "If I do go off into space in the future and find life on other planets, I sure hope they're tasty. Who knows? I might bring to Earth a new food and everyone would be all over it like I would be!"