- Text Size +

The shaking of the ground was quickly becoming more and more intense as Reagan thundered towards Ella. Ella barely had time to even react as Reagan was soon on top of her, the giantess coming to a rumbling stop with her massive bronzed peds on either side of her.

Ella had hoped she would’ve had a chance to escape while Reagan was distracted with Kevin but her body was far too abused and battered. It didn’t really matter much anyway now. Any thoughts of escape had instantly vanished from Ella’s mind when Reagan’s huge feet had stomped down on either side of her.

There was no escaping the giant jock.

“Look at you, right where I left you.” Reagan laughed. “Such a good little bitch.”

Ella remained still between Reagan’s feet. It’s not like she had really had a choice. She was in far too much pain and far too weak to move much to even attempt an escape. Any escape attempt would’ve have been quickly and easily stopped by Reagan with minimal effort.

“I thought maybe you’d at least try to run away.” Reagan grinned. “But I guess you’re just too much of a loser to even try.”

Ella whimpered as Reagan grinned down at her. The giantess’s huge feet made her extremely uncomfortable.

“Wait… maybe you didn’t try to escape though since you like being my little foot bitch?” Reagan smirked. “Is that it, nerd? Do you like my big feet, weirdo!?”

Reagan’s thunderous laughter echoed through the locker room while Ella whimpered once more at her feet.

“I bet that’s it.” Reagan laughed. “I bet your little nerd ass loves being my shrinkee foot cleaning bitch!”

Ella could feel the humiliation burning inside her as Reagan taunted her. She heard Reagan’s enormous foot scrapping against the tiled floor as the giantess moved one of her massive peds closer to Ella.

“Are you jealous of Kevin?” Reagan laughed. “I bet that’s so it! I bet you just wanna be my little foot bitch and that’s why you didn’t try to run away!”

Ella felt so utterly humiliated. Leave it to Reagan to be able to make her feel even smaller than she already was and to still find a way to bully her.

“You like the smell, loser?” Reagan taunted, loudly laughing.

Reagan’s huge foot lifted up and Ella flinched as the giant’s heel connected with the tiled floor, sending a tremor throughout the locker room. The huge foot towered over her, the reddened sole that dominated her view looking so wide and powerful.

“Fucking bug.” Reagan sneered as she continued to keep her foot teetering over Ella.

Reagan lowered her foot a little bit which made Ella cry out, thinking that Reagan may just let her massive foot drop, slamming it down on Ella’s tiny body.

“I mean even the dumbest shrinkee would at least try to escape while I was busy with Kevin.” Reagan chuckled. “Ya know, you can totally tell me if you like my feet. It can be our little secret, nerd.”

Reagan’s laughter once more rang throughout the locker room as her massive, wide sole continued to hang over Ella’s world. The gigantic bully seemed to be enjoying teasing and taunting Ella. Reagan’s huge foot looked so imposing to Ella, the giantess occasionally scrunching and flexing her foot as it loomed over Ella.

“Well, dummy or weirdo, it doesn’t really matter either way.” Reagan said. “You’re just so fucking small, it would’ve been so funny to see you even try to escape.”

Reagan lifted the massive foot that had been looming over her up and brought it over Ella, casting her in shadow. Ella just looked up helplessly at Reagan’s wide sole above her.

“Not that you would’ve gotten very far.” Reagan laughed as she slowly lowered her foot, wiggling her toes. “I would’ve caught you in no time. If I even saw you that is.”

Ella whimpered as Reagan’s foot continued its slow descent. She wasn’t sure what Reagan’s intention was but she was terrified as the massive foot lowered towards her.

“Like, if you tried to run and I didn’t see you, this would probably be the last thing your little ass would see.” Reagan laughed as she continued lowering her foot. “Just imagine my big ass foot coming down to crush your tiny nerd ass!”

Ella screamed and closed her eyes as the gigantic foot continued its descent, Reagan’s laughter ringing out all around her.

“You’d get fucking crushed like a bug!” Reagan laughed.

BOOM!

The ground quaked and air rushed over Ella’s prone form and she slowly opened her eyes to see a wall of tan before her. This tan wall was none other than Reagan’s immense foot which had slammed down mere inches from her. The smell of sweaty feet was still rather strong and Ella coughed as she inhaled the air the smelly foot was quickly tainting with its stink.

“You fucking loser.” Reagan taunted. “This is where you belong, bitch. Just cowering at my feet like the little shit you are.”

Ella began to move away from Reagan’s foot, slowly pulling herself backwards. She felt rather uncomfortable with just how close she was to the mighty ped. She was struggling to pull herself up and she could feel Reagan’s gaze on her.

Ella was slowly pulling herself to her feet when Reagan’s immense foot lifted once more. Ella couldn’t take her eyes off the huge ped as it hovered only a few inches off the ground. She wasn’t sure what Reagan was doing until the huge foot suddenly came barreling towards her.

Ella raised her hands in a feeble attempt to defend herself from the foot but it was useless as the giant foot barreled into her, sending her tumbling across the floor. Reagan laughed as she watched the tiny girl tumble end over end before ending up sprawled on the floor near her other foot.

Reagan’s foot slammed down with an earthshaking boom and Ella was left groaning and gasping as she collected her bearings. Reagan laughed once more as Ella tried to collect herself.

“What’s wrong, nerd? Was my big foot too much for you to handle?” Reagan boomed. “You’re so pathetic.”

Ella slowly pulled herself up once more, slowly rising to her feet as her legs trembled. Reagan was grinning down at her. The giant girl’s grin made her feel terrified.

“Look at you down there, just such a little insignificant bitch.” Reagan taunted. “You’re useless.”

The giantess took a couple of earthshaking steps backwards, leaving Ella fighting to stay on her feet as the ground seemed to almost lurch beneath her from Reagan’s booming footsteps.

Ella watched as Reagan reached for her stick, her huge hand wrapping around it and yanking it off the wall. The giantess twisted and turned the stick high above Ella, grinning the entire time.

“Time for one of my favorite exercises, I just need a ball.” Reagan said, a wicked grin on her face. “Too bad my ball is all the way over there. Guess I’ll just have to make do with you, nerd.”

Ella trembled as she craned her neck, staring up at the grinning giantess who loomed over her. Before she had a chance to react, the huge stick was cutting through the air towards her. The stick slammed into her with such force that she was left gasping as the air was knocked from her lungs and pain shot through her body, radiating from where the firm stick had made contact with her battered body.

Reagan twisted the stick ever so slightly with a deft flick of her wrist, catching Ella’s tiny body in the hook of the field hockey stick. Ella breathlessly screamed as she was lifted upwards, air rushing by her while Reagan’s laughter rang out.

Reagan raised the stick up, Ella slumped over it as she dangled from it in the air. Ella was terrified as she continued to try to catch her breath gasping as she felt nauseous from her sudden lift. The floor of the locker room seemed so far below her and she did her best to cling to the stick.

Reagan was grinning as she observed the tiny shrunken girl who was clinging to the stick for dear life.

“Let’s see how much you like this, nerd.” Reagan laughed as Ella felt the stick dropping.

She tried her best to wrap her arms around the stick before it abruptly stopped and suddenly began to rise rather quickly. Ella found it difficult to maintain her grip as Reagan propelled the stick upward and before Ella knew it, the stick had stopped moving upwards but she still was continuing up!

Reagan’s laughter ran out as Ella windmilled about in the air, having separated from the stick completely. She yelled out, shrieking while Reagan continued laughing as she sailed upwards. It felt so freeing yet so terrifying as the air seemed to rush around her.

Ella felt as if she was suspended in midair for just a moment as she reached the apex of her journey and then began to plummet downwards in a freefall.

Ella screamed with a renewed intensity as she plummeted downwards, air rushing around her and her matted hair swinging about. She twisted and turned, only at the last moment catching sight of Reagan’s stick.

WHUMP!

Ella’s screams ceased immediately as she was left gasping for breath once more as the air shot from her lungs and a sharp pain erupted across her torso and traveling throughout her body from the point of impact. Reagan’s laughter served as a terrifying, cruel backdrop to her experience.

“Maybe you’re not as useless as I thought!” Reagan laughed.

Ella had little time to dwell on her pain or even catch her breath before she felt the stick lowering once more before launching upwards, sending her flying through the air once more. She breathlessly shrieked as she felt herself flying through the air once more before plummeting downwards.

WHUMP!

Once again, the stick rose up to meet her. The pain was even greater this time and what little air Ella had in her lungs from when was flying through the air was forced from her lungs. She grunted as the stick collided with her, no doubt further bruising her already bruised body. The pain in her torso was sharper and she wanted to simply curl up into a ball but she never got the chance as she felt the stick lowering once more.

Ella was completely at Reagan’s mercy and judging by the giantess’s cackling, she had no intention of stopping.

The terrifying and painful activity of being juggled by Reagan with her stick was quickly taking its toll on Ella. Over and over she was flung into the air only find herself being slammed against Reagan’s unforgiving field hockey stick.

She was nearly unable to breathe, struggling to keep any air in her lungs between flying through the air and landing awkwardly on the stick. It also wasn’t long before she could taste blood in her mouth. The pain she was feeling was only becoming greater and greater with each time she smacked against the stick.

Reagan repeated the process over and over. There was no break for Ella. She was simply at Reagan’s mercy, the giantess laughing as the tiny girl was being battered by her stick and flung through the air.

Ella was always fearful that Reagan wouldn’t catch her when she flung into the air but luckily for her, the giant field hockey captain was quite skilled and never missed.

Whether it was quick, shorter juggles with her stick, almost rapid fire in nature as Ella would find herself in the air for a shorter period of time and the stick rising up to catch her far quicker before sending her skyward once more or longer periods of airtime, Reagan always caught her.

The pain was otherworldly. Every inch of Ella’s body was in pain and she knew she had to have numerous fractures and/or broken bones. She was being absolutely battered by Reagan’s field hockey stick as the giantess juggled her.

Ella had long since given up trying to protect herself. She had first tried to ball herself up to protect her bruised torso after the first couple of juggles but this had done little to protect her in reality. Instead, all it had done was cause her to experience more pain in her limbs.

Ella was pretty sure she had managed to dislocate both of her shoulders by curling into a ball and both her arms and legs had been quite battered and bruised by her poor choice. It didn’t matter though. She couldn’t protect herself from Reagan.

Now she had simply gone limp as Reagan continued to batter her with her stick.

The sound of her bruised flesh smacking against the cool stick was almost hollow now. She had long ago given up any hope that Reagan would relent. Her screams had ceased as she struggled to even draw and breath and was now just left gasping for air as she was pummeled repeatedly. Now it was just a question of how much more abuse could her bruised and beaten body take.

Ella could barely breathe and she was just barely clinging to consciousness. She wished she’d pass out but by some unlucky twist of fate, she remained rather conscious. This only served to further amuse Reagan whose laughter continued between taunts.

After another painful landing on the stick, Ella was surprised she wasn’t immediately flung back into the air. The pain was she feeling was overwhelming. She was numb in some spots and in other spots she felt as if she was on fire. The skin on her body was bruised and discolored. She lifted her head to see Reagan grinning as she lowered the stick. Ella had barely even registered Reagan’s form before she was sent upward once more.

Ella limply sailed through the air, her tiny body tumbling about before beginning to fall back down. Ella caught a glimpse of Reagan as she fell, the giantess had pulled the stick back and seemed like she was almost ready to deliver a baseball like swing.

The grin on Reagan’s face was cruel and as Ella plummeted downwards, she could just see Reagan beginning to move the stick forward. Ella’s limp body turned away as she fell and her view of Reagan was soon replaced by the emptiness of the locker room.

Ella seemed to almost fall in slow motion. As she fell, she could feel herself turning ever so slightly and now she could see Reagan’s colossal form turning as well. The giantess was clearly swinging her stick and Ella realized with horror that she was exactly what Reagan was swinging for as she continued to plummet.

 CRACK!

Ella felt immense pain as a force nearly greater than anything she had experienced thus far ripped through her entire body. Pain exploded across her entire tiny body and she found the world blurring around her as air whipped about. She could just make out Reagan’s thunderous laughter as she hurtled through the air.

To Ella’s horror, she realized exactly where she was headed as the world before her despite being quite blurry was unmistakably white and bland.

It was the locker room wall and was rapidly approaching.

Ella barely had time to brace herself, not that it would probably do much good, as she wordlessly screamed.

The last thing she saw was the blurry wall rushing towards her before everything went black.

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for the slight delay in posting this chapter.