- Text Size +

“Harder. I can barely even feel you down there, runt.”

Ella winced and cowered momentarily as she heard the booming voice from above. She still wasn’t used to the powerful sound of the voice. It was so unnaturally loud.

“I thought you understood. If I can’t feel you down there, I will not be happy, you little nerdling.”

Ella gulped.

This was now the second time she had been yelled at about how hard she was rubbing.

She knew she didn’t have time to hesitate though and immediately threw her entire body forward, a feeling of disgust and humiliation washing over her as her body connected with the wide, meaty sole that towered over her.

She fought the urge to vomit as her entire body pressed into the firm, clammy sole. The hot, sweaty sole molded around her body as she pressed against it, the overpowering odor of sweat and musk making her gag as she felt the stickiness of the sweaty sole against her own bare skin.

“There we go. Much better, just like that. Don’t even think about stopping either.”

Ella pulled back, her own skin peeling away from the reddened sole with a sickening squelching. She gagged as the smell of sweaty feet was thick in the air all around her, choking her. Any time she inhaled, she found herself nearly brought to her knees by the overwhelming smell of sweaty, unwashed feet.

She immediately dug her hands into the thick sole once more, pressing as hard as she could to appease the owner of the gargantuan foot. She continued to work her hands against the hot and sweaty sole, shuddering as she felt her hands becoming covered the with the perspiration of the massive ped as she rubbed as hard as could.

She heard a soft “Ah” from the owner of the foot.

The gargantuan foot before her, which was easily twice as tall as she was, belonged to none other than Reagan Kierwin.

As Ella continued to rub the enormous foot, choking on the strong smell of sweaty feet, she thought about who in the universe she had wronged to have the horrible luck that the first person who had come across her after shrinking had been Reagan Kierwin.

To most, Reagan Kierwin was the gorgeous, tall, bronzed skinned, bleach blonde haired captain of the field hockey team at their high school. She was popular, social, wealthy and well on the way to leading the field hockey team to another state championship.

To Ella Jallen though, Reagan Kierwin was something else.

Reagan was a bully.

Ella wasn’t sure what she had ever done to find herself on Reagan’s bad side, but from two years ago when they had been sophomores to their senior year now, Ella found herself as the constant victim of Reagan’s bullying.

Sure, Ella was quiet and definitely nerdy and would never be sitting at Reagan’s table or invited to any of the same parties Reagan was, but Ella had always been nice to the girl. While Reagan was competitive and loud, Ella was much quieter and more reserved.

Despite her efforts to appease Reagan, Reagan seemed to take every opportunity to bully and humiliate Ella that she could. Ella often found herself doing everything she could do to avoid Reagan’s gaze.

Whether it was knocking her books from her hands in the hallway, shoulder checking her at lunch, hiding or even stealing her things, mocking her in the locker room during gym class, snapping Ella’s pencils, taunting and teasing her, insulting her, and just generally being a bitch whenever she could, Reagan seemed to enjoy it all.

The school had done little to stop Reagan’s constant bullying. Reagan’s family was wealthy and Reagan was a talented athlete which meant the school often looked the other way when it came to discipline.

Ella’s perception of Reagan stood in stark contrast to how the high school viewed Reagan. While the school saw Reagan as a dominant athlete and a good enough student who would never bully someone as mercilessly as Ella and her parents claimed, Ella knew Reagan was a bratty, loud, self-centered, mean bully.

The school administrators would always claim they would talk to Reagan, that they would meet with her parents but Ella was almost certain that neither of these things had ever happened.

On the rare occasion that Reagan received any form of reprimand, which often was little more than a talking to from a teacher about her behavior towards Ella, Ella often found herself on the receiving end of even more of the bully’s vitriol.

She did her best to avoid Reagan when she could but unfortunately due to the first letters in their last names being so close, there were often times when avoiding the bleach blonde bully was impossible. She had spent many a class with Reagan sitting behind her thanks to their last names, constantly being poked and prodded by Reagan, having balled-up papers and other things tossed at her and even having the back of her chair being used as a footrest by Reagan.

It was a bit worrying actually how much of her day she spent dreading her interactions with Reagan or trying to plan out how she would hide from her bully.

Now though, there was no hiding from Reagan. Ella was nothing more than a pest to the colossal field hockey captain.

Ella estimated she was probably around four inches tall now, but with Reagan’s massive soles towering over her, she felt no bigger than an ant.

She was absolutely terrified.

Reagan had already made it quite clear she’d have no problem stepping on the now tiny Ella if she didn’t do anything and everything the bronzed giantess commanded.

Ella gagged and swallowed her own vomit once more as she moved to continue to massage the now enormous bully’s sweaty ped.

Why did it have to be Reagan who found her?

There were probably a few thousand students at their high school, not to mention probably a few hundred faculty and she had the misfortune to be found by none other than her bully.

It was like some sort of sick joke.

Not only did she have the shrinking virus, but she had been found by her, now literally, biggest bully.

It just wasn’t fair.

When she had been diagnosed with the dreaded shrinking virus a few years ago, she hadn’t told a soul.

The only people who knew she had it were her parents. She was pretty sure they had never even told her brother.

Her parents had been insistent that she live as normal of a life as possible despite her diagnosis. They knew how much Ella was already struggling and how difficult high school was going. The thought of forcing her to live like a hermit in their house, removing her from any interactions with her few friends made them extremely sad.

After meeting with Ella’s doctor, the doctor had assured them that they would likely see signs of her shrinking and that it would likely be only a few inches lost at time. The doctor had assured them that once she first began to shrink, it would then be time to make some changes in her life but until then, she could live as normal of life as she could manage.

Ella had been fearful at first but as time passed, she did her best to push the thought of the shrinking virus from her mind.

She was confident she’d know when she would begin to shrink and would be able to take the appropriate steps to protect herself long before anyone even realized she had the shrinking virus.

It was rather rare for someone to shrink from their full height to size that Ella currently found herself. As luck would have it though, Ella just so happened to be one of the “lucky” ones that suffered one great attack going from her full height to her current shrunken height.

Ella had never really considered the possibility of one big attack. She figured it would be a slow, tedious process of losing a few inches every now and then. From the little research she had done on the internet into the subject of shrinking, that seemed to be the case with the vast majority of people.

The big attacks of shrinking from what she had gathered were extremely rare.

Her biggest fear that still remained was someone discovering she had the shrinking virus. She had seen how students who had the virus were relentlessly bullied by their fellow classmates. Even those who hadn’t begun to shrink but were just known to have it were bullied relentlessly by their peers.

Ella had been fortunate enough to not yet lose even an inch. Although she was already only a few inches over 5 feet, it only took one student with a keen eye to discover you had lost some height and spread the news before other students would pounce.

She had even witnessed Reagan bullying students who had begun to lose height and the thought of giving Reagan more ammo to bully her with made her skin crawl.

Reagan, of course as if she didn’t already have everything going for in her life, was immune to the virus.

Ella had shivered when she had found out Reagan was immune. She remembered having a rather terrifying nightmare of shrinking and being discovered by Reagan.

Ella remembered how she had dreamed she had shrunk at school in the hallway and had found herself cowering before the towering, smirking Reagan. The gigantic bully had laughed as she stuffed the tiny Ella, who was begging for mercy, in her massive, smelly sneaker, trapping her under her powerful foot. Ella had been buried beneath the socked foot of the giantess, imagining herself in the dark and musty confines of Reagan’s sneaker as she took step after step when she had woken from that nightmare drenched in sweat and shaking.

Now, her nightmare had become reality. Reagan was truly now a giant who could stuff Ella in her shoe and Ella could do nothing to stop her.

The massive foot suddenly moved forward, plowing into Ella with just enough force to knock her from her feet. Ella grunted as she was knocked back and gazed up at the reddened sole which teetered over her, dirt and sock fuzzies plastered across the broad, meaty sole.

“You give awful foot massages, loser.” Reagan thundered. “I think I might just be better off rubbing my feet on you instead of you rubbing them.”

Ella watched in horror as the gargantuan ped that had just barreled into her begin to lift off the ground. Ella was soon overtaken by the shadow of the foot as the giantess brought her foot over Ella. The tiniest bits of dirt and sock fuzz flaked off the sweaty sole, raining down around Ella.

Ella raised her arms over her head in a feeble attempt to ward off the enormous foot that hovered over her. The last thing she wanted was to be beneath the wide, sweaty, smelly sole of Reagan after one of her strenuous field hockey practices.

“Reagan! P-p-please! Don’t do t-th-this to me!” Ella screamed up as the gigantic foot slowly lowered. “J-j-just gi-give me another chance! P-please, Reagan, please!”

Tears poured from Ella’s eyes as she yelled up to the giantess. She was praying that Reagan would stop. She wasn’t sure if she’d even survive Reagan rubbing her feet on her.

Ella could see toejam and sock fuzz stuck between and under the enormous tanned toes of Reagan, plastered to her sticky, sweaty skin. The huge toes curled and uncurled as Reagan lowered her foot, mashing the toejam between them repeatedly.

Reagan’s foot stopped, hovering just high enough over Ella that her reddened sole dominated just about all of Ella’s vision.

“Another chance? Why should I give you another chance, loser?” Reagan said as she flexed her mighty foot over Ella. “You had your chance and guess what? You sucked.”

Ella half expected right then and there to find Reagan’s massive foot upon her but the giant kept her foot hovering above, almost as if she expected Ella to plead further.

“I-I-I’m s-sorry!” Ella sputtered out, terrified of Reagan more now than ever. “J-j-just give me, o-one more chance, pl-pl-please! I p-promise you, I’ll give you a g-great foot m-m-massage!”

Reagan kept her foot over Ella for a moment before it retreated, slamming back down against the tiled floor of the locker room with a dull thud. Ella could feel the floor vibrate beneath her as Reagan’s heel connected with it.

“One chance.” Reagan boomed, flexing her foot. “You better do a good job, twerp. If this isn’t the best fucking foot massage of my life, you’re going to really regret it.”

Ella trembled as the foot no longer hovered over her.

“Do a bad job and maybe I’ll just stuff you in my socks so you can think about what a shit job you’re doing and how you can be a better bitch.” Reagan boomed.

Ella glanced over to where Reagan’s sweat-soaked socks laid in a pile, having been flippantly discarded by the giantess. The socks were dirty and grass stained, soaked with sweat from Reagan’s grueling practice. Her eyes lingered on the dirty socks only for a second more before Reagan spoke, spurring Ella up and towards Reagan’s waiting soles.

“Get to it, loser!”

Ella rammed her entire body into Reagan’s hot, sticky sole, rubbing at the firm ped. She pounded the sole with her fists, working her hands against it, kneading the hot, sweaty flesh with her tired hands. Her body ached but she knew what awaited her if she failed.

“Aren’t you going to thank me for being merciful?” Reagan boomed, slightly tilting her foot forward causing Ella to shrink away from it for just a moment.

“Thank you, Reagan!” Ella yelled up as she pounded and rubbed away at Reagan’s hot, smelly sole. “Thank you for showing me mercy!”

Reagan laughed in response causing Ella to turn red. A wave of humiliation rushed over her as she rubbed away at the sweaty sole.

“There we go. That’s much better, twerp. Keep it up. I deserve a good foot massage after a tough practice.” Reagan thundered. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

“Of course!” Ella yelled up. “You deserve the best foot massage after a tough practice!”

Reagan laughed once more, clearly amused by the tiny girl toiling away at her feet.

“That’s right, bitch.” Reagan said, chuckling. “Glad we can agree.”

Ella could feel the tears in her eyes as she continued rubbing the giant bully’s foot. She had been foolish to think that even for a second Reagan would help her. Reagan didn’t care for shrinkees and Ella knew she especially didn’t care for her.

Why should Reagan care?

Ella was nothing compared to Reagan and now Reagan could simply drop her foot on her and squash her without so much as even standing up. Tears began to form in Ella’s eyes as she tried to push the thought of Reagan’s massive foot slamming down on her.

As Ella cried while rubbing Reagan’s feet, she began to feel even more and more hopeless. She shouldn’t be here. Why was life so unfair?

How could someone like Reagan Kierwin have it all while someone like her was just faced with misfortune after misfortune? Reagan would never be tiny and forced to massage some girl’s huge, sweaty soles.

Reagan would never be cowering at some colossus’s feet begging them for help and not to step on them.

That would never be Reagan and it wasn’t fair. Reagan already had it all. She had money, looks, friends, boys and so many other things that left Ella with a pang of jealousy. She even had a spot at a prestigious university with a championship field hockey team thanks to her dominant field hockey skills.

Ella, who studied her butt off to get the best grades possible, was rejected from that same prestigious university but Reagan fucking Kierwin, with her “good enough” grades and her athletic prowess, made the cut since the university had one of the best field hockey teams in the nation.

All because Reagan was good at smacking a fucking ball with a stick, she could go to some top university but Ella, who was smarter than Reagan could have ever hoped to be, wasn’t even waitlisted.

It wasn’t fair.

Reagan had it all and now she had Ella too.

Why should Reagan care? The question now burned in Ella’s mind with a different intensity.

Reagan should care. Ella was still a human being. Reagan couldn’t just treat her like this. She wasn’t something for Reagan to use and abuse.

Ella wasn’t sure how long she had been rubbing Reagan’s feet while her mind had wandered.

Ella moved towards the side of Reagan’s foot. It was a little terrifying to realize just how small she was in comparison to one of Reagan’s immense feet. She peeked around the edge of the huge foot and gazed up towards the titan, who was lounging on one of the locker room benches.

Ella looked past Reagan’s enormous foot, her eyes traveling up Reagan’s muscular, bronzed legs. The giantess’s calf and thigh were ridiculously toned, evidence of years of grueling workouts. The sheen of sweat they had borne when Ella first laid eyes on Reagan had dissipated a bit, but the perspiration was still rather apparent.

About midway up the thigh was where the skirt-shorts combination of the giantess’s field hockey skirt began. Past her black skirt that was emblazoned with the high school’s crest, came her practice pinnie. It was just one of the many tops she had seen Reagan wearing during practice over the season.

This pinnie was orange with a reversible white side, the two main colors of the high school. Both sides of the pinnie bore the high school’s name and mascot, in white on the orange side and in orange on the white side. She spotted a white “C” on the left breast of Reagan, denoting her status as captain of the team.

Reagan’s toned, bronzed arms were bare, revealed by the sweat soaked, tank top like pinnie and Ella had to admit she was a bit impressed at how even and consistent Reagan’s ridiculous tan was. Reagan’s bleach blonde hair fell past her shoulders, the giantess having let down her ponytail and the hair looked rather sweaty.

Even after a grueling practice on a hot day, with her clothes soaked with sweat, the giantess still looked almost regal as she sat upon the bench. She was leaning back against the lockers behind her as she sat, preoccupied by the phone in her hand.

Reagan’s bright, blue eyes were glued to her phone, her manicured nails tapping away at the screen.

Ella wondered if the giantess had texted her friends about her find. Reagan was friends with all the popular kids and she could only imagine the horrors that would await her if they knew she had shrunk. Would Reagan bring her to the next party, humiliating her in front of all of Reagan’s now gigantic popular friends while Ella cowered and cried as the enormous teens laughed and teased her?

There were also other possibilities. Ella trembled as she thought about the possibility of Reagan sharing the news of finding Ella shrunk with her teammates.

She was nearly completely overcome by fear as she imagined Reagan and her teammates towering over her, grinning down all sweaty and smelly after a strenuous practice. Being trapped in a locker room with a bunch of colossal sweaty girls seemed like an absolute nightmare.

Would Reagan force her to give her teammates foot massages as well? Ella shuddered as she imagined the towering field hockey players laughing as the tiny nerd struggled to massage their sweaty, smelly post-practice peds all while they would taunt and berate her.

Ella took a breath and immediately regretted it as she began to cough and gag from inhaling the pungent, sweaty foot funk of Reagan’s feet.

Ella could almost taste the funk of Reagan’s sweaty feet. It was so thick in the air and was all around her. She continued coughing and gagging, trying to regain her composure but finding herself continuing to choke on the smell that was burning her throat and lungs.

The coughing seemed to draw the attention of the colossal teen. Reagan’s eyes flicked up and then her gaze dropped completely from her phone down towards her feet. Ella heard a low “Hmph?” escape the bleach blonde’s pink lips.

As Ella struggled to regain her composure, she saw Reagan begin to frown. The giantess lowered her phone to the bench and Ella heard the heels of the giant’s feet drag back against the cool tile ever so slightly as she sat a bit more upright on the bench.

Ella quickly realized she had made a mistake but it was too late.

She had committed to this and Reagan was going to hear what she was going to say. As she recovered from her coughing attack, she cleared her throat. Before she had a chance to even open her mouth, Reagan’s powerful voice echoed throughout the locker room.

“I don’t remember telling you that you were done with my foot massage, bitch.”