- Text Size +

With Reagan looming over her, Ella was afraid to move a muscle. She held out some hope that if she just remained still, the laughing giantess would lose interest in her and walk away.

She couldn’t have been more wrong.

“Now let’s talk about how you called me a cheater.” Reagan boomed. “I think you owe me an apology for that.”

Ella stared up at the giantess, a sly grin on the massive girl’s face. Ella wasn’t sure what she should do as she stared up at Reagan. She was terrified of Reagan.

“What? Don’t tell me you don’t remember accusing me of cheating.” Reagan pouted.

Ella watched as the giantess lowered her field hockey stick over her. The stick was close enough for Ella to reach out and touch as it hovered over her. Ella shied away from the stick as Reagan grinned.

“Scared? It’s just my field hockey stick.” Reagan laughed as she pulled it away from Ella. “Although I guess it could fuck you up pretty good.”

Ella trembled as Reagan examined the stick, twisting and turning it high above her before turning to lean it against the wall.

“But if you apologize like a good little bitch, I won’t have to fuck you up with it.” Reagan grinned. “Not that I’d need it to put you in your place, loser.”

Reagan slowly lifted her right foot up, the warm flesh peeling away from the cool tile. Reagan didn’t raise her foot fully, keeping her heel on the ground as she slid it forward, sliding it across the tile so that her meaty sole loomed over Ella casting her completely in shadow.

“Why don’t you show me how sorry you are for wrongfully accusing me of cheating by kissing my feet?” Reagan grinned, wiggling her toes above Ella while also scrunching her sole.

Ella felt terrified as Reagan’s foot began to lower her enormous foot slowly. She desperately did not want to kiss Reagan’s feet. The disgusting taste of Reagan’s feet was already well ingrained in her mouth. It was a taste so foul she wasn’t even sure she’d be able to completely get it out of her mouth.

“I wanna feel those little lips on my sole, bitch.” Reagan laughed as she continued slowly lowering her foot. “Start kissin’ or I’m gonna start crushin’!”

Reagan’s warm, clammy sole settled atop Ella. Ella immediately began to squirm beneath the massive foot, trying to hopelessly escape from the powerful ped. Her squirming seemed to do little more than amuse Reagan as the giantess slowly increased the pressure by pressing down just a little bit harder and harder with each passing moment until Ella found herself unable to squirm at all.

Reagan’s laughter continued as the huge foot pressed down on Ella with just enough pressure to keep her pinned firmly in place beneath. The pressure was definitely uncomfortable and Ella knew if she had any chance of surviving this, she had no other choice but to kiss Reagan’s foot.

Ella immediately pressed her lips against Reagan’s warm sole, planting kiss after kiss on the smelly sole. She wanted to gag each time her lips connected with Reagan’s funky tasting sole but she continued kissing away in hopes of appeasing the gigantic bully.

“There we go, loser!” Reagan laughed from above while Ella continued kissing. “Keep those kisses coming!”

Ella felt the enormous foot shift, the pressure on her shifting ever so slightly as Reagan maneuvered her huge foot on Ella so that the tiny girl could kiss another part of her sole. This process continued as Reagan seemed to want to draw out the humiliation by forcing Ella to kiss as much of her foot as possible.

The pressure of the giant foot would increase and subside at random times, leaving Ella constantly wracked with pain as she kissed away at Reagan’s warm, clammy sole. It didn’t help that she could feel herself beginning to sweat due to the heat being given off by the massive foot which kept her pinned.

Ella struggled to breathe as she continued kissing away. She wasn’t sure how long she had kissed Reagan’s enormous foot before it finally lifted away and without any acknowledgement from the giantess, she found herself beneath Reagan’s other foot, continuing her humiliating task of kissing Reagan’s sole.

After seemingly finally appeasing the giantess, the massive foot lifted away leaving Ella hot, sweaty and gasping for air. Her lips were cracked and the taste of Reagan’s foot had returned to her with a vengeance.

“Aren’t you just such a great little kisser?” Reagan taunted, a haughty smirk on her face. “Have to admit you seemed a bit more eager than I would’ve expected you to be while kissing my feet.”

Ella felt humiliated as she listened to her bully’s taunts. She wasn’t eager, she just didn’t want Reagan to crush her.

“Much more eager than that other little bitch.” Reagan smirked. “Maybe you like being a little shrinkee bitch, huh?”

Other little bitch? Ella was confused. Who could Reagan be talking about?

Did Reagan have another shrinkee?

“Now don’t you move, nerd. I’ll be right back to have some more fun with you.” Reagan laughed.

Ella yelped as Reagan stepped over her, her powerful footfalls shaking the ground as the giantess thundered off towards her locker. Ella rolled over to watch the giantess as she made her way across the locker room, staring at the backside of the titan while the ground rumbled beneath her.

She came to a stop before her locker and although Ella’s view of the locker was obscured by Reagan’s gigantic body, she could hear the giantess moving things about inside it.

“Are you really trying to hide from me?” Reagan laughed into her locker. It was clear she was talking to someone else. “You should know by now there’s no hiding from me.”

Ella felt a pit in her stomach as she realized there was another shrunken person in Reagan’s locker. Not only had Reagan found her, the bully had been just so lucky to have found another shrunken person as well.

“I should’ve kept you in my sneakers while I was practicing. I bet that would’ve been sooooo much better than being wrapped up in my gym clothes.” Reagan laughed.

It was clear Reagan had a  shrinkee in her locker. A shrinkee she had found before Ella.

“You should be thrilled I’m taking you out of my sweaty gym clothes. You’re always complaining about the smell anyway like the little bitch that you are.” Reagan chuckled as her arm moved. “Not that you should be complaining about them. I know your little ass loves the smell no matter how much you pretend to hate it.”

Ella couldn’t see it, but she was pretty sure there was a shrinkee dangling from between Reagan’s fingers in front of her face as the giantess laughed. Ella only had to wait a moment longer before the giantess turned and Ella’s suspicions were confirmed.

Held between Reagan’s thumb and index finger, was what appeared to be a shrunken man, or boy, Ella was a bit too far away to tell the exact age of her fellow shrinkee who was dangling by his arm from Reagan’s grip.

One thing was clear to Ella though, even from as far away as she was from the poor tiny in Reagan’s grip. The shrinkee’s body was covered in purple and black bruises. She shuddered as she knew the poor guy had likely been subjected to all sorts of torture as well as numerous beatings by Reagan for what she assumed was for no more than the giantess’s amusement or failure to carry out some humiliating tasks as quick as Reagan expected them to be done.

The ground began to rumble once more as Reagan began to come stomping back towards Ella. The giantess was grinning as she stared intently at the tiny dangling from her fingers.

“You should consider yourself lucky today, loser, you’re getting a break. You definitely don’t deserve one though but I guess it’s your lucky day. I found another little shrinkee who was more than happy to rub my feet and clean them after my practice today. She even got all the toejam and crud out from between my toes.” Reagan smirked as she addressed the shrinkee dangling from her fingers as she continued pounding towards Ella.

“Are you jealous of my new bitch?” Reagan teased the tiny dangling from her fingers, a smug grin on her face.

“Don’t worry though, bitch. You’re back on foot duty tomorrow.” Reagan laughed. “I know how much you love massaging my feet and cleaning between my toes.”

Ella felt horrified as she realized that the poor tiny dangling from Reagan’s fingers likely had to tend to giantess’s immense bronzed peds after every practice and game. She felt sick as she imagined what it would be like to be subjected daily to Reagan’s sweaty feet, forced to massage them to Reagan’s satisfaction and clean the toejam and sock fuzz from between the thick toes.

“Well, I think I might have some dirt or sock fuzz still under my toenails so when I get home, I think I’ll have you clean all that shit out from under them.” Reagan said.

Ella felt saddened as she thought about how terrified that poor tiny likely was living under Reagan’s rule.

“And my turf shoes are still going to need to be cleaned up, bitch.” Reagan boomed as she came to a rumbling halt, uncomfortably close to Ella. “And North has a grass field so I think I’ll have you give my cleats a once over too before the game on Friday.”

Ella could only look up in horror at the tiny who was hanging limply from Reagan’s fingers. She squinted as she tried to figure out who it was that was dangling from Reagan’s fingers.

“And it should go without saying that you’re going to be giving my cleats a good cleaning after that game too.” Reagan boomed.

Ella was horrified as she listened to Reagan speak. The giantess had no care for the well-being of the tiny person she held.

“So when I get home you’re going to get right to cleaning them so they’re nice and clean looking for Friday.” Reagan grinned. “And no complaining about the smell either, bitch. Oh, and I don’t care how long it takes for you to clean them either.”

Was the tiny a random person who had shrunk and been found by Reagan? Was the person a student or teacher at their school? Ella wondered if it was a student or teacher, was it someone she knew?

“Now that I think about it, the insoles of my cleats could probably use a good cleaning.” Reagan boomed. “After you give the outside a once over, I think I’ll have you clean the inside of my cleats too and then you can clean ‘em again after the game Friday.”

Ella trembled as she heard Reagan speak. It was terrifying to listen to just how casual the giantess was as she lamented over humiliating tasks to make another shrunken person carry out for her.

“Hehe, guess it’s not your lucky day after all. You have quite a few tasks to perform for me later.” Reagan chuckled. “Who knows, maybe I’ll even want another foot massage before bed too.”

Reagan’s head tilted down and Ella saw the giantess grinning down at her as she shifted her attention from the tiny dangling from her hand to the tiny at her feet. Reagan’s huge form suddenly crouched down, her shadow expanding and soon Ella found herself in the shadow of Reagan’s crotch once more.

“Recognize this dork, loser?” Reagan laughed as she lowered the tiny, bruised shrinkee towards Ella.

With the tiny now dangling right over Ella, it was sickening to see just how bruised and beaten the poor tiny was as he hung limply from Reagan’s grip. She could now very easily make out just how horrific the tiny’s bruises were, the black and purple splotches seemingly covering almost the shrinkee’s entire body. Ella tried to figure out who the tiny, but she was struggling to identify him. Whoever it was, they had a decently toned physique and it definitely looked like they were young, probably even around her age.

All she knew was that Reagan’s shrinkee was likely an unfortunate fellow student.

The tiny guy was probably around Ella’s size too although it was hard to judge how big he was exactly since he was dangling above her. The boy’s tiny squeals that she had heard before were replaced by his silence.

“What?” Reagan boomed, shaking the shrinkee. The boy’s body snapped back and forth and he squealed in pain before falling silent once more, his silence after being shook disturbing Ella. “You really don’t recognize this runt?”

She timidly shook her head as Reagan sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Guess you’re a way bigger loser than I thought.” Reagan shrugged.

Ella wracked her brain trying to think of just who she was staring up at in Reagan’s grasp. Maybe if whoever they were weren’t so covered in bruises, it’d be easy to identify them. She could barely even see the boy’s face.

“I mean come on, you seriously don’t recognize this fucking dork?” Reagan boomed, frowning as she gazed down at Ella.

Ella shook her head once more as she stared up at the shrinkee dangling above her.

“I can’t believe you really don’t recognize Kevin Fairbanks.” Reagan grinned.

Kevin Fairbanks!

It couldn’t be! Ella knew him from a few of the advanced classes that they both took. He was nice enough, definitely nerdy and a little weird and awkward too but he was a decent soccer player from what she had heard from others. He wasn’t a starter or anything like that but he was on the soccer team at the high school.

“I thought all you losers like, knew each other or whatever?” Reagan sighed. “I definitely picked on him, not as much as I picked on you but still. Although I guess he isn’t as big of a loser as you are, nerd. He did play soccer or like, whatever.”

Come to think of it, he hadn’t been in class for probably a little over a week. Ella had just assumed he was sick. She never would’ve thought the he was absent from class because he had shrunk.

“Not that he was very good or anything.” Reagan laughed. “I think he was pretty much a benchwarmer.”

Ella knew Kevin was bullied too but had no idea that it was Reagan who also picked on him. She had assumed Reagan would leave him alone since he was an athlete too but apparently, he was just a bit too nerdy and awkward that he still caught her eye.

It probably also didn’t help that he was shorter than Reagan when he was full sized and was quite awkward.

“You should’ve seen him when I found him last week. He was so scared! He was even screaming like a little girl!” Reagan laughed. “He was so fucking terrified when I grabbed him.”

She could only imagine how terrified Kevin had been when Reagan had found him. She knew from her own experience of just how terrifying seeing a giant for the first time at her new size had been. It had been even more terrifying knowing that the giant was Reagan Kierwin.

Poor Kevin, she thought as she stared up at the tiny teenager. Reagan had done a number on him in such a short time.

“Little shit’s still learning his new place.” Reagan chuckled. “I can’t complain though, it’s been pretty entertaining messing with him at his new size.”

Ella felt so sad as she watched the poor boy. Kevin, despite his awkwardness, was so nice. It was horrifying to see him beaten and bruised and knowing that he was being tortured by a bully like Reagan. She began to tremble as she wondered if his fate was what awaited her as well.

“I’ve had to punish him quite a bit.” Reagan laughed. “Still getting it though his head that he’s mine and there’s nothing he can do to change that.”

Reagan brought her other hand towards Kevin, prodding and poking him with her index finger. The tiny boy finally reacted, squirming in vain as the giantess played with him with her fingers, giggling as he squirmed and struggled while she continued poking him.

“Speaking of punishment,” the giantess boomed, her prodding fingers withdrawing followed by the giantess standing up to her dizzying full height. “I owe you one for disobeying me this morning.”

Ella watched as Reagan turned and began to walk away, leaving her on the floor trembling from the force of the giantess’s earthshaking footsteps. She had no idea what kind of punishment Reagan had in store for poor Kevin.

She didn’t have to wonder too long as Reagan came to a stop before her discarded, dirty socks. Ella watched as Reagan lifted up one of her long socks, holding it open and dangling Kevin above the opening. Ella could see Kevin’s squirming while Reagan laughed as she held the tiny over her sock, slowly lowering him towards the opening.

“What’s wrong, loser?” Reagan giggled. “Are my socks too much for you? Quit being such a little bitch!”

Ella could just barely make out Kevin’s wails as he was slowly lowered towards the sock before Reagan’s thunderous laughter drowned them out. Reagan momentarily held him over the opening, continuing to laugh as he squirmed and struggled to break free. Ella didn’t have to be anywhere near the sock to know that it absolutely reeked of sweaty feet.

“Hope you enjoy the smell, loser.” Reagan laughed before releasing the tiny boy, sending him plummeting into the dirty, smelly, sweaty sock. “By the way, if you don’t do a good job cleaning my shoes and cleats when I get home, you’re sleeping in here too!”

Ella could just barely see the impact of Kevin landing in the toe of the sock, the no doubt damp sock just ever so slightly sagging from the weight of the tiny boy. She couldn’t even begin to imagine the horror that poor Kevin was experiencing trapped in Reagan’s dirty, sweaty sock. The socks looked so sweaty and dirty, the thought of being trapped in one of them made Ella’s skin crawl.

Reagan’s laughter echoed throughout the locker room as the giantess held the sock, laughing at the shrinkee who was very likely suffocating on her foot stink.

Ella watched as Reagan immediately began to ball up the sock before reaching down to grab up her other sock as well. She wrapped the second sock around the balled-up sock before making her way over to her locker and dropping the socks into her bag.

Reagan turned away from her locker and it only took a moment before her eyes fell on Ella once more. The giantess grinned as she stared at the tiny girl still sprawled on the floor.

“Now then, time to have a bit more fun with you, nerd!”

Ella felt overwhelming panic as Reagan’s laughter rang out as the titanic bully began to stomp towards her.