- Text Size +

Ella was filled with dread as she continued to cough and gag. She was still coughing up the disgusting spit and water mixture courtesy of Reagan so called kindness.

Despite her coughing, Reagan’s words rang in her head. Not done practicing? What the hell could that even mean?

Ella watched as Reagan bent over and placed the water bottle down next to her. Ella was admittedly slightly shocked at just how much larger the water bottle was than her.

“Alright, loser. We’re going to practice my stickhandling.” Reagan boomed before lifting her foot up and bringing it down on the field hockey ball near her foot.

Ella watched at how Reagan’s broad sole just seemed to swallow up the ball under her foot. The giantess applied a bit of pressure to the ball as she held her foot on it, the hard plastic not even showing any yield to the powerful giantess’s foot as the meaty sole molded around it.

“And I think I want to practice some shooting still too. Why don’t you get your little loser ass up and make your way over to that wall behind you.” Reagan smirked, gesturing with her stick behind Ella.

Ella was finally slowly recovering from her choking and gagging and rolled over as gingerly as possible. She found herself staring at a blank locker room wall behind her. Well, at least the part she was looking at was blank. Above her, at a regular person’s eye level were some bulletin boards with various informational flyers stapled to them.

“Get your ass moving, nerd!” Reagan thundered, making Ella squirm. “If you aren’t moving towards that wall in like, a second, I’m kicking your ass over there!”

Reagan punctuated her statement with a ground shaking stomp of her massive foot.

Ella began to pull herself forward, struggling to get to her feet as she tried her best to show effort at moving towards the wall. The floor around her was slick with water and spit but she knew Reagan didn’t care about any of that.

Ella began to trudge towards the wall, continuing to spit and gag while stumbling and staggering as best as she could. She could feel Reagan’s eyes on her as she stumbled forward.

“Faster.”

Ella did her best to oblige, nearly falling over as she pushed herself forward. She wiped her face over and over, doing her best to keep her wet hair out of her eyes and face. She felt so disgusting and humiliated.

Ella finally made it to the wall after much struggling. She leaned against it, finally catching her breath as she wheezed. Her entire body was in pain and she could already feel the soreness and aching beginning throughout her body. She was pretty sure she’d just be one big bruise come tomorrow, as she could already see places her skin was discolored.

“Took you long enough.” Reagan muttered when she saw Ella at the wall.

Ella watched Reagan’s massive foot lift off the ball and then the giantess lowered her stick. She smacked the ball back and forth with her stick, expertly handling it with what looked to be minimal effort.

“Here’s how this is going to work. You’re the goalie.” Reagan said and Ella nearly pissed herself as she heard those words from Reagan’s mouth.

The goalie?

Ella had to admit she didn’t know that much about sports but she knew what a goalie was and what the goalie’s primary job was.

Reagan couldn’t be serious.

How the hell was she supposed to be a goalie when her opponent was the size of a building?

“Hopefully you know what a goalie is but then again, you are a pretty big nerd so maybe you don’t. I’ll make it short for you, your job is to stop the ball.” Reagan grinned while continuing to play with the ball with her stick.

Ella was absolutely terrified. There was no way she was going to be able to stop anything. Much like the earlier “target practice” Ella knew her best bet was to just keep herself from being hit by the ball. She had no want to be killed or maimed by the hard plastic sphere.

“And it’s my job to score on your puny ass.” Reagan roared before beginning forward.

Ella screamed as the ground began to shake violently as Reagan began to thunder across the locker room towards her, her massive feet slapping against the tile with resounding booms. The sound of the ball being smacked against the stick as she came forward seemed to echo throughout the locker room.

Ella was almost mesmerized by how effortlessly the enormous girl handled the ball with her stick and could only imagine how terrifying she must’ve looked in a game to the opposing team and goalie when she was barreling towards the goal.

Ella was quickly shaken from her mesmerized state as she very quickly remembered that she was in fact the opposing goalie that Reagan was bearing down on. The ground was practically lurching beneath her as Reagan’s gargantuan bare feet stomped down over and over as she rapidly approached.

“Staying in the net? Not a smart move against me, loser!” Reagan boomed while Ella screamed and dropped to her knees, covering her head while cowering in a ball as she heard the stick smack powerfully into the ball.

SMACK!

THOOM!

Ella’s ears were left ringing at the sound of the ball hitting the wall. She had felt the vibration in the wall from the ball connecting as Reagan’s loud laughter rang out throughout the locker room. It was quite apparent to Ella that the ball had hit the wall uncomfortably close to her as her ears continued to ring. Ella could hear the hard plastic ball rolling across the floor and felt the ground shake as she assumed Reagan was walking off after it.

“That’s one for me.” Reagan laughed. “Just some advice, you may want to stay off the wall.”

Ella slowly stood up and looked towards Reagan as she corralled the ball and made her way back to her starting spot. The giantess tapped the ball with her stick before stopping it where she had begun and turned towards Ella.

“Cause if you’re still on the wall this time, I promise I won’t miss you again.” Reagan said as an evil grin played across her face. “So get out of the goal and play a bit more aggressive of a goalie or this time I’m going to smoke your ass.”

Ella barely had time to even move before the giantess started towards her once more. The ground quaked wildly beneath her feet and Ella stumbled forward, fighting to stay on her feet as the giantess thundered towards her once more.

Reagan was moving a bit slower this time, pretty much just moving at a normal pace, her stickhandling far less aggressive than it had been before. Ella was still terrified as she watched the giantess thunder closer and closer with each earthshaking step. Ella was rooted in place, unsure of how she was even supposed to attempt to stop the ball.

“Are you going to try to stop me from scoring this time, twerp or are you just going to cry like a little bitch like last time?”

Ella wasn’t sure how the giantess expected her stop a ball that could easily bowl her over while it was in motion. Unless Reagan was about to just roll it at her, there was no way he’d be able to stop a shot. She remembered Reagan’s threat of hitting her with the ball and was finally spurred forward. She knew Reagan was far too talented of a player to miss her if she actually wanted to hit her.

Ella stumbled forward as the sound of the stick hitting the ball echoed in her world. Reagan’s approach was a bit more lackadaisical than before and Ella did her best to line herself up with the ball. All it would take was a simple flick of Reagan’s wrist to outmaneuver her, as Ella was far too small to correct her position against the giantess.

“There we go.” Reagan laughed as she saw Ella stumbling towards her. “Let’s see if you can stop me now.”

Reagan stopped smacking the ball with her stick and simply give the ball a soft smack, sending it rolling forward. Ella watched the huge white orb that was the ball roll forward, the white surface marred with scuffs and marks from where it had been smacked around throughout countless practices.

The ball was rolling forward so slowly, that Ella thought she could actually stop it. Sure, it would probably be a bit of struggle but it was definitely doable with the slow speed of the ball.

Ella stopped moving forward and braced herself, squatting a bit as she prepared herself for the oncoming ball. She wasn’t the strongest and definitely wasn’t a gym goer, but even with her minuscule strength, she should be able to stop the ball.

At least that’s what Ella thought as the ball neared her. She didn’t get a chance to test her theory as felt a slight gust of displaced air hit her before she was seeing stars as pain shot through her entire body.

Reagan’s laughter rang out as Ella realized Reagan had just smacked her stick into her, knocking her from her feet and sending her sprawling across the locker room floor. The ball continued rolling on, hitting the wall with a soft thud.

“Two for me.” Reagan laughed as she corralled the ball once more and began to thunder back towards the starting spot. “Gotta be better than that if you want to stop me, loser.”

Ella groaned felt pain and then she saw the red mark on her side from where the stick had hit her. Just another thing Reagan had done to her that was likely going to leave her with another horrendous bruise.

As Ella slowly pulled herself up, she felt a bit of anger. Reagan had taunted her and told her stop the ball and then when she tried to, the giant had simply batted her away? How was she honestly expected to stop the ball if Reagan was just going to cheat? Well, at least Ella thought it was cheating. She didn’t really know the rules of field hockey but she was pretty sure you couldn’t just push the goalie out of the way.

“No fair!” Ella yelled at Reagan as the giantess smiled at her. “You ch-cheated!”

“Cheated?” Reagan said, her face looking a little confused. It was clearly an act though as the giantess fake pouted. “How’d I cheat?”

Reagan began to stomp towards Ella, her soles slapping against the tile as she made her way to Ella, her footsteps booming across the floor. Ella trembled as she struggled to maintain her balance as the floor shook beneath her.

“And I don’t think I like being called a cheater by some bug bitch.” Reagan declared as she came to a rumbling stop before Ella.

Ella was only able to maintain her balance by using her hands to keep herself from being left completely knocked over by Reagan’s footfalls. She craned her neck to peer up at the towering giantess that had left her in the shadow of her crotch.

“Y-y-ou ch-cheated.” Ella stammered, losing much of what little confidence she had now that Reagan was looming over her. “Y-you p-pushed me out, out of the w-way. You c-can’t d-do, can’t do that.”

Reagan’s expression softened and she chuckled as she looked down at Ella. “Oh, I can’t do that? I think I just did do that.”

Ella wasn’t sure how to respond to this as Reagan smirked down at her.

“Not my fault you’re so small and ignorant to your surroundings. If you had been paying more attention, maybe you’d have seen my stick.” Reagan shrugged.

Ella wanted to say more but Reagan’s suddenly turned, her huge feet sending Ella diving away so as not to be smacked by the giantess’s heels as she turned herself around.

“But I guess since you feel that I “cheated” against you, I’ll give you a chance to score on me.” Reagan said as made her back to where the ball was lying. “I haven’t played goalie in years but I’m willing to make an exception for you, nerd.”

Reagan nudged the ball forward a bit before stopping it with her stick before she began to stomp to the wall. When she reached the wall, she turned around so she was facing the locker room and turned towards Ella.

“Let’s go, bug bitch.” Reagan said before gesturing towards the ball with her stick. “Your shot.”

Ella looked at Reagan and then at the ball. The giantess really expected her to try to score on her? This was ridiculous. Ella supposed her options were limited though. She hung her head and began to trudge towards the ball while Reagan looked on.

“Keep in mind if you don’t score here and I score again, it’s over. I win and you lose.”

Reagan’s laughter seemed to be all around Ella as she made her way towards the ball. It finally subsided and Reagan spoke once more.

“Hustle to the ball, bitch!” Reagan said, shaking Ella from her sulking and spurring her onwards. “I don’t have all day to wait around for your shrinkee ass.”

Ella scurried as fast as she could to the ball, her tiny bare soles slapping against the tile of the locker room floor. She soon reached the ball and took up a position behind it. The ball came up to just below her breasts and she looked past it to see Reagan smiling.

“Let’s go! Try your best to score on me, shrinkee!” Reagan gleefully boomed.

Ella pressed her hands against the hard plastic ball, the feel of the hard plastic cool on her skin. She leaned into it and to her relief, the ball began to roll, slowly, across the tiled floor. She continued to push at it, building up speed as she continued forward with it.

Reagan was standing in the center of the wall. Ella knew if she wanted to score, she couldn’t just go straight at Reagan. The chances of her scoring were damn near zero but she knew they were less than zero if she just went straight at the giantess.

Reagan was watching her approach, smirking as the ball rolled along. Ella felt like she was moving rather quickly but she was sure to Reagan it would look like the ball was moving in almost slow motion.

Ella knew that changing the direction of the ball was going to be a bit difficult but she did her best, trying to turn it a bit to her left. She felt relief as she succeeded in changing the balls direction, throwing all her weight against the ball to continue rolling it towards the wall.

“Ooooh, trying to go around me, huh?” Reagan teased as she followed the ball. “Definitely a better idea than just coming straight for me. I saw you doing that and I mean I know you’re dumb but I had a hard time believing you were that dumb.”

Reagan giggled a bit as she continued watching the ball rolling along, the tiny girl behind it straining to keep it moving forward at a decent pace. Reagan had yet to move an inch from where she was standing, simply smirking and observing Ella’s struggles.

Ella was nearing the wall. Her arms were burning and the palms of her hands were reddened and rough from the ball rolling while she pushed it. She gathered what strength she could and with a final burst of energy, she forced all of her weight against the ball, pushing as hard as she could muster.

Ella collapsed to the floor as the ball rolled a bit faster than before towards the wall. She watched the ball for a moment before glancing towards Reagan who was remaining still, that same smug smirk on her face.

Reagan made a show of lifting her right foot up and bringing it into the sky slowly and methodically. The giantess pivoted ever so slightly, her massive right foot hanging over the ball as the giantess seemed to be tracking it rather easily. Ella realized that although to her the ball had seemed to be moving rather fast, to Reagan it was probably moving at what seemed like the speed of a snail.

The ball was so close to the wall when Reagan’s giant right foot dropped from the sky, stomping down on the ball, her meaty sole bringing it to a complete and utter stop as she rested her foot atop the ball. Ella looked up to see a haughty smirk on Reagan’s face as the giantess rested her foot on the ball.

“So close.” The giantess taunted as she started to roll the ball about under her massive foot. “Sucks to suck.”

The giantess rolled the ball back and forth underfoot a couple more times from heel to toe before lifting her foot off and sending the ball rolling back towards where Ella had begun with it. Reagan followed close behind, the rumbling in the ground felt throughout Ella’s prone body.

“This is for the win, nerd. I score here and you lose.” Reagan said as she took up her position behind the ball, her stick poised to strike at it. “Get in goal and do a better job this time around.”

Ella picked herself up and began to make her way to the wall, needing no reminder from Reagan of what the gigantic bully expected from her. She moved as fast as she could, the sound of Reagan smacking the ball back and forth with her stick ringing in Ella’s ears.

Ella took up her position before the wall and watched as Reagan began to slowly move towards her, batting the ball back and forth. Reagan was making sure to bring her feet down with some force, her powerful stomps shaking the tiled floor beneath Ella’s feet. She was already a little wobbly and each of Reagan’s footfalls furthered challenged her balance.

The giantess’s approach was rather straightforward, no tricks or fancy movements so far. She was simply batting the ball back and forth with an impressive amount of control. Ella took a few timid steps forward to try to give off an appearance of playing more aggressively, Reagan’s words about “smoking her” echoing in her head.

Ella had no idea what Reagan’s plan was and she had to admit she was a little confused by just how slow and lazy the giantess’s movements were this time. She was so transfixed on the ball being smacked back and forth by Reagan’s stick and the focus on keeping her balance that when Reagan suddenly exploded forward, she fell right on her back.

Reagan’s sudden burst of speed was keenly felt through the floor that Ella lay upon as Reagan’s massive feet slammed down a few times with a teeth rattling amount of force. Ella screamed as she suddenly found herself cast in shadow, staring up at Reagan’s reddened sole which had suddenly appeared overhead.

With the little strength she had, Ella scrambled to the side as fast as she could as Reagan’s giant foot came crashing down. The thunderous boom left Ella’s ears ringing and overpowered the sound of her own screams. She found herself thrown away from Reagan’s stomping foot along with a rush of displaced air that reeked of sweaty feet rushing over her.

The sound of the ball slamming off the wall and Reagan’s gleeful laughter told her all she needed to know. Reagan had easily scored once more and in the process almost crushed Ella underfoot.

“Close one, huh loser?” Reagan said, smirking down at the terrified tiny girl who had only just barely avoided being turned to paste under her mighty bronzed ped. “You lose, by the way. Not that it should really be a surprise.”

Reagan turned and bought her huge feet crashing down on either side of Ella. Ella simply stared up at the titanic field hockey captain who was grinning down at her. Ella simply laid before her, not even trying to get up. She drew herself into a ball, doing her best to try to ignore just how close she had come to being crushed under those same feet that dominated her view.

“Losing shouldn’t be anything new to you though, right?” Reagan taunted as she stood over Ella. “I mean you always seemed so pathetic and stuff in gym class. You were by far the worst at every sport we played. Guess some things never change.”

Reagan’s laughter was like thunder while Ella remained cowering between the massive feet of the laughing giantess.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing! I don't think I mentioned this previously but I'll be continuing to post new chapters on Fridays. Just wanted to add that since I hadn't mentioned it at any point before this.