- Text Size +

Ella was terrified to her very core about what kind of “target practice” Reagan meant she needed to make up.

The bleach blonde giantess was smirking down at her, looking rather amused at Ella’s trembling form between her feet.

“Let’s get moving, nerd.” Reagan said with a grin, waving her stick over Ella. “I want a real challenge, or I guess as best of a challenge as you can offer.”

Reagan laughed as Ella shook. There was no way Reagan expected her to try to dodge her shots at this size. If Reagan hit her with the ball at this size, she’d probably kill her or at the very least cripple her.

“Reagan, pl-“

“Shut it, nerd.” Reagan boomed over her. “Get moving or I’ll just tee off on you right fucking here.”

As Reagan spoke, she slammed her field hockey stick on the locker room floor with a thunderous boom. Ella yelped and fell over in fright, cowering as the huge stick tapped against the tiled floor several times producing a loud, smacking noise with each tap.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Reagan said, gripping her stick and shifting her feet as she began to take up a stance for a shot, the ground quaking as she positioned her feet. “You think I’m kidding? I’ll send you fucking flying if you don’t get your ass moving right now!”

Ella didn’t need to be told twice as she pulled herself up and started running for the far wall of the locker room. She was running as she best she could and she figured it probably looked more like hobbling to the giggling giantess.

“There we go, loser!” Reagan giggled. “Do some laps for me over there while I get my nerd target practice in for the day!”

Ella did her best to continue running, struggling on as Reagan laughed behind her. Reagan couldn’t actually be serious about this could she? Reagan would take her out in a single shot. The ball would send her flying or just pulp her the second it hit her. She already knew how hard Reagan could fire off a shot and she knew her tiny body stood almost no chance of withstanding it.

Ella was still pondering what she was going to when she was knocked from her feet by a large object whooshing by her tiny body at lightning speed. There was a powerful gust of air accompanying it which had served to cause Ella to roll a bit after she had lost her footing from the ball whizzing by her. Ella quickly realized it was the ball as she heard it slam against the locker room wall in front of her. Ella heard Reagan’s loud laughter as she pulled herself up while watching the field hockey ball bounce back from the wall.

The ground quaked as Reagan began to stomp after the ball. “Looks like I just missed ya, runt!” Reagan laughed as she thundered after the ball as it rolled across the tile. The giantess was so casual in her movements as her bare feet slapped against the locker room floor.

There was no doubt in Ella’s mind that Reagan was just messing with her. If Reagan had wanted to hit her, she would’ve hit her. Reagan was definitely just messing with her.

It brought Ella little solace though that Reagan wasn’t trying to intentionally hit her. The ball had come so close to her though, one step to the left and she would’ve been crippled or killed by it. She didn’t want to play this game but she knew if she didn’t appease the giantess Reagan may decide to do something even worse to her.

Ella watched as Reagan arrived at the ball, the shaking of the ground subsiding as the giantess prepared for another shot. Ella began to run once more, fighting the urge to look behind her as she knew Reagan was readying another shot.

Ella heard the sound of the stick connecting with the hard plastic of the ball and not even seconds later she was diving for the floor as the ball was whooshing by her once more. Reagan’s laughter echoed throughout the locker room and the ground rumbled as she was already thundering towards where the ball was bouncing and rolling after hitting the wall.

“I think I was even closer that time! Better keep moving, bitch!” Reagan laughed as Ella pulled herself to her feet and returned to running.

Ella wasn’t sure how many times Reagan took shots at her. Over and over, she found herself running and screaming any time the ball would go rushing past her. Reagan would then laugh and taunt her as she went stomping off after the ball, corralling it with her stick and sending another shot screaming towards her.

It was hell.

Ella was sweating profusely and was rather tired from all the running and abuse she’d endured so far. She felt like she had been playing Reagan’s sick game for hours but she knew it had only been minutes. She wasn’t sure how long Reagan intended to play with her like this but she wasn’t sure how much longer she could take running and “dodging” the shots of the gigantic field hockey captain.

Ella noticed the shots were getting closer and closer to hitting her and she knew it was only a matter of time until Reagan actually hit her, either on purpose or accidentally. She was exhausted and in so much pain.

After another extremely close call where Ella swore she almost felt the ball brush against her, she landed on the cool tile of the locker room gasping for air. Her entire body was throbbing and she felt utterly exhausted and she desperately needed something to drink.

She could feel the ground rumbling beneath her prone body as Reagan’s massive feet slapped against the floor as she pounded after the ball. She could hear the stick smacking against the ball as Reagan stickhandled the ball, smacking it back and forth while she waited for Ella to get up and run from her once more.

Ella, however, was far too exhausted to continue running. She simply remained laying on the floor, her chest heaving.

“What’s going on over there?” Reagan said, her voice causing Ella to tremble. She sounded annoyed. “Don’t tell me you’re all tired out already? It’s only been like, five minutes.”

Ella wanted to move but she was so exhausted. She heard Reagan sigh.

The ground began to rumble and she heard the sound of Reagan’s feet slapping against the tile, a sound she now dreaded. The rumbling was becoming more and more intense and as Ella turned her head towards where the rumbling was coming from, she saw the towering girl stomping towards her.

Reagan came to a lumbering halt, looming over Ella’s prone form. Ella took in Reagan’s enormous feet which were terrifyingly close to her. The giantess had stopped so close that she was almost standing on her! Ella could once more smell Reagan’s strong foot stench as the giantess loomed over her.

“Get up, runt.” Reagan boomed. “I didn’t tell you that you could take a break. I’m not done practicing yet.”

Like you really need any more practice, Ella thought as she lay on the floor, enjoying the feeling of the cool tile on her sweaty, battered body. You just want to scare the shit out of me, Ella thought as she turned her head away from Reagan’s smelly toes.

“Hey!” Reagan punctuated her “hey” by smacking her stick against the floor, sending a shockwave out from the point of impact that reverberated through Ella’s prone body. The sound of the stick hitting the floor made Ella’s ears ring as well.

“Get the fuck up!”

Ella remained laying on her stomach on the floor. She was far too exhausted to do anything but just lay there. She knew she was angering Reagan but her body just wouldn’t respond.

Ella suddenly was flipped onto back by a forceful flick of Reagan’s stick. The giantess was able to angle the hook of the stick under Ella’s body and flip her over with a thud. The stick felt cold on Ella’s sweaty body and she had involuntarily shivered when it made contact with her. The stick was so unforgiving and firm.

Ella now found herself staring up at a frowning Reagan. The giantess looked less than pleased that Ella was laying on the ground. Ella knew she had to do something before Reagan decided to punish her for ruining her “practice” which was little more than just terrorizing Ella.

“Reagan,” she called up weakly towards the towering girl. She was unsure if Reagan had heard her but it seemed her words had just barely reached the giantess as the she bent down a bit. “Please, please let me have a break.”

Ella watched as the frown faded away and a big grin played across Reagan’s face.

“A break? Why the hell would I give you a break?” Reagan laughed. “It’s not my fault your little nerd ass is so out of shape you get tired after running around for like, five minutes!”

Ella just listened while Reagan laughed, knowing she had no hope of speaking over the thunderous laughter. Once Reagan had stopped laughing, Ella spoke again.

“I’m just, I’m just so exhausted!” Ella yelled. “I need w-water! I’m, I’m s-so thirsty from running!”

“Water? Hmmm, now that you mention it, water does sound pretty good right about now.” Reagan said before smirking down at Ella.

Ella was cast in shadow as one of Reagan’s huge feet passed overhead, giving her a view of Reagan’s broad, reddened sole. She shivered as the massive foot passed overhead. Despite having been under that very foot moments ago, Ella was still in awe of how big it looked as it passed overhead before slamming down beyond her with an earthshaking boom.

Reagan’s other foot followed suit as the giantess stomped off towards her locker once more. Ella simply watched as the colossal girl moved towards her locker, feeling the floor rumble beneath her with each of Reagan’s steps.

When Reagan arrived at her locker, Ella watched as the giant athlete pulled a black and white water bottle from her locker. The giantess opened it, lifting it to her lips and making a show of gulping down what looked to Ella like gallons and gallons of water. Ella’s mouth and throat had never felt drier as she looked on with jealousy as Reagan gulped down water, taunting the parched Ella.

Reagan lowered the water bottle from her face and let out an “Ah!” before she turned and grinned at the tiny girl. “That really hits the spot.”

Ella watched as the giantess laughed before she once more gulped down more water before lowering her water bottle away from her face again.

“Oh, right.” Reagan laughed as she glanced over at Ella sprawled on the floor. “You said you wanted water, right loser?”

Ella watched as Reagan began to stomp towards her, the ground rumbling with each of Reagan’s powerful steps. The sound of her bare soles slapping loudly against the locker room tile seemed to echo throughout the locker room to the tiny girl.

Ella watched as the giantess thundered towards her, the huge field hockey stick in one hand and her water bottle in the other. The ground shook beneath her and she soon found herself in Reagan’s shadow as the towering girl came to a stop.

Ella took in the huge feet of Reagan which she was between before she gazed up at the grinning giantess who loomed over her. The giantess shook the huge water bottle and Ella could hear water sloshing about inside the gigantic black and white bottle.

“I bet you’re pretty thirsty, huh?” The giant girl boomed, smirking as she looked down at Ella. “Why don’t you beg me for a drink?”

Ella looked up in fear at the grinning giantess. “Come on, bitch. Want some water?” Reagan shook the water bottle once more, sending the contents inside sloshing about.

“Beg.”

Ella was terrified. Reagan clearly wanted to humiliate her further, making her beg for what would probably just be sip of water. The last thing she wanted to do was to beg for anything from the giant bully but she was so damn thirsty.

She slowly pulled herself to her knees, doing the best she could to keep her head up. She could already feel the soreness in her legs and the pain throughout her body left her grimacing as she knelt before the gigantic field hockey captain.

“Awwww, look at you down there on your knees.” Reagan laughed. “Right where you belong, loser.”

Ella felt shame as she knelt. She wanted to defy Reagan, she wanted to defy her more than anything but Reagan was just so much bigger and more powerful.

She couldn’t fight back against the giantess.

“Reagan! P-please! Please! I n-n-need water!” Ella called up, pleading the best she could. “Please, Reagan, please!”

Reagan just smiled down at her. It was clear she enjoying the begging as Ella continued to wail and beg the towering girl for even just a drop of water.

Ella’s begging continued, uninterrupted except for when she had to take a breath or compose herself. The grin never left Reagan’s face as the giantess simply looked on with the same smug look she had worn for almost the entire time she had been tormenting Ella.

As Ella continued begging, she began to wonder if Reagan would ever do more than smirk and giggle at her begging. After a few more agonizing, humiliating seconds, the giantess finally spoke.

“The begging is cute and all, in like a really, really pathetic way, but I’m not convinced you’ve earned the right for a drink of water.” Reagan smirked. “I mean you refused to massage my toes and did a pretty shit job helping me practice.”

Ella’s eyes were drawn to the giantess’s pedicured toes as they wiggled, thumping against the tile. Ella gulped as she watched the huge digits wiggle.

“Yeah, I just don’t think the begging is doing it for me, nerd.” Reagan mused. “I need you to really show me just how much you want this water.”

Ella didn’t need to be told to know what Reagan was expecting as she began to crawl towards the massive tan toes.

She had expected Reagan to taunt her when she saw her calling but the giantess remained silent as her toes ceased their wiggling as Ella neared them. Ella could smell the strong, funky sweaty odor coming from them as she stopped before the giant’s toes, remaining on her knees.

Ella planted a kiss on one of Reagan’s toes, fighting the urge to pull her head back and gag from the taste of sweat and feet. The toe was soft and warm and Ella planted another kiss upon it before pulling her head back.

“W-water, Reagan, p-p-please!” Ella yelled up before planting another kiss on Reagan’s toe before pulling her head back once more. “Please, water, p-please!”

Reagan laughed at the sight as Ella continued to kiss and beg for water. It wasn’t long before Reagan began to mock and insult her while she kissed away at the giantess’s smelly toes.

Ella moved from toe to toe, planting kiss after kiss on the toe she would be kneeling before as she soon couldn’t taste anything except for sweaty feet. Her lips were chapped and her mouth was dry but she kissed away again and again, while croaking out pleas between kisses.

It wasn’t until Ella had kissed all of the toes of Reagan’s first foot and moved on to the other foot, all while enduring Reagan’s cruel laughter and taunting, that Reagan finally said something other than an insult.

Ella was kissing Reagan’s smallest toe, the last toe Ella had to kiss of all of Reagan’s toes when the enormous foot suddenly moved backwards, the sound of her sole scrapping against the tile making Ella cringe.

“Much better job kissing my toes, nerd.” Reagan laughed. “I think you may have finally earned yourself a drink.”

Ella felt relief as she looked up at the giantess. It had been a humiliating ordeal kissing each and every one of Reagan’s smelly toes but now she was finally going to have a drink. She was absolutely parched.

She watched as Reagan lifted up the water bottle to her lips and could see that she was drinking water. She soon saw Reagan’s throat moving as the giantess swallowed some water before lowering the water bottle from her lips.

Ella felt a bit confused as Reagan then looked down with her mouth closed. It didn’t take long for Ella to realize that Reagan had some water still in her mouth and that she was sloshing it around inside her mouth.

Ella had a sick feeling as Reagan suddenly crouched down, nearly causing Ella to fall backwards in fright and leaving her in the shadow of Reagan’s crotch. Ella could hear Reagan swirling and swishing water around in her mouth but couldn’t react as in time as Reagan quickly leaned over her while pursing her lips.

A jet of saliva and water mix shot from her lips and slammed in to Ella’s head, knocking her off her knees and on to her back. The liquid mix was warm and a little thicker than Ella expected. She found herself coughing and gagging as she swallowed some of it which had found its way into her mouth and was being forced down her throat. She being was coated by the water and saliva being shot from Reagan’s mouth.

Ella tried to shield her face with her hands and arms but it did little to stop the deluge that was pouring onto her. Reagan continued her onslaught leaving Ella choking as she struggled to breathe while the water and spit mixture was forced into her mouth and nose. Soon Reagan had emptied the contents of her mouth and giggled as she watched the tiny girl writhe and choke on the ground.

“Not bad for a drink, huh loser?” Reagan taunted as Ella continued to choke and gag. “Even gave your disgusting little ass a bath too.”

Ella was still gagging and choking on the water and spit mixture that had covered her, leaving her feeling a bit slimy. That, combined with the sweat and grime from Reagan’s huge feet, left her feeling more disgusting than she ever had in her entire life.

“Drink up, bitch.” Reagan laughed as she watched the girl writhe and choke below her. Ella coughed and sputtered as she looked up at Reagan towering over her. She felt as if she had water in her lungs and she was still coughing and choking, spitting up liquid.

Reagan lifted her stick over her shoulder once more before raising her water bottle to mouth and taking another long drink. She lowered the bottle from her mouth and turned to smirk down at Ella.

“Hope that drink was nice and refreshing for you cause I’m not done practicing yet.”