- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuation from Chapter 2, picking up right where that chapter left off.

Ella found herself unable to do anything besides scream as Reagan’s foot which had been looming over her fell in one swift motion. The huge foot came crashing down so quickly that she hardly had any time to react in anyway besides screaming. Ella had tried to raise up her arms in a pathetic attempt to protect herself from the enormous foot but was unable to even do something as simple as that.

Thump!

The floor beneath Ella quaked and the air was forced from her lungs as she was engulfed by the warm, sweaty sole of Reagan’s heavy foot as it slapped against the floor. Ella felt panic as Reagan’s foot pressed down on her, the huge, warm ped threatening to crush her small body beneath it.

Ella could still hear Reagan’s laughter, although it was slightly muffled as she was smothered underfoot. Her face and upper body were being pressed into the sweaty ball of Reagan’s foot while the rest of her body was trapped under Reagan’s meaty sole. She was struggling to breathe as she was smashed beneath Reagan’s foot, the potent stench of sweaty feet all around her.

Reagan seemed to have no intention to let up as she smothered Ella and threatened to crush her beneath what felt like tons and tons of smelly foot flesh. The giantess pressed down even harder, exerting more pressure on Ella’s beaten body. As the hot, sweaty foot flesh started to mold around her, Ella was now suffocating beneath Reagan’s smelly foot.

Ella was panicking as she could feel herself beginning to get lightheaded under her bully’s foot. She couldn’t breathe and the crushing pressure on her entire body was beginning to become too much.

Just as Ella felt like she was going to lose consciousness beneath Reagan’s foot, the pressure began to lessen. Ella immediately turned her head so her face was no longer pressed into Reagan’s sole. She gasped for air, inhaling a lungful of musky, sweat tainted air, coughing and gagging beneath Reagan’s foot. The foot was still pinning Ella down but Ella was at least relieved she could turn her face away from the warm, sweaty sole.

She gasped for air, gagging as she inhaled Reagan’s pungent, sweaty foot stink.

Reagan’s foot suddenly began to move, the warm foot sliding along Ella’s small body. The sliding of Reagan’s foot was painful as the giantess continued to exert some pressure as she maneuvered her foot along Ella’s tiny form. Ella quickly found her head between Reagan’s immense toes, while continuing gagging at the strong smell of sweat that was between them.

Ella only had a moment to take in her situation before Reagan’s toes closed in on her. The tanned toes gripped her head between them, subjecting Ella to the strong sweaty stink between them as they exerted pressure on her head. Ella could feel Reagan’s toes scrunching over and over, squeezing her head between them repeatedly as the giantess toyed with her head between her powerful toes. It was difficult to breathe and Ella once more found herself panicking at the thought of suffocating.

Reagan nearly crushed Ella’s head as she continued to toy with it between her thick toes. As the toes toyed with her head, she was left with only glimpses of her Reagan’s smirking face high above her. The torture of being batted by her toes and scrunched between them momentarily eased up and Ella took the opportunity to take deep breaths, breathing in the musky, sweaty odor of Reagan’s foot while Reagan leaned forward to look down at Ella between her toes, her face looming larger overhead as she leaned down to look at her.

Reagan looked down at her with a look of superiority, a smug grin on her pretty face.

“Now how about you clean out all that toejam and lint from between my toes, loser?” Reagan said, grinning cruelly.

Ella’s arms and the rest of her body were pinned beneath the field hockey captain’s immense foot. She was trapped. Ella realized there wasn’t much she could do but comply with Reagan’s command.

Ella was sure if she refused, Reagan would likely smother her until she was unconscious or perhaps she’d even threaten to crush her or continue mashing her head between her powerful toes.

Ella leaned up slowly and opened her mouth, dragging her dry tongue across the softer, spongy flesh between Reagan’s sweaty toes. The disgusting taste of sweat and grime immediately assaulted her tongue and Ella fought the urge to recoil and vomit as she tasted it. Ella continued though, pressing her tongue once more against Reagan’s warm flesh.

Ella continued lapping away, again and again, cringing any time her tongue came into contact with the linty toejam between Reagan’s sweaty toes. She was prying any lint off with her teeth, all while trying her best to ignore the funky taste of grime and sweaty feet that was quickly coating her tongue. She swallowed dirt and sock fuzz, lapping away to make sure the area between Reagan’s thick toes was spotless.

It was incredibly humiliating. Reagan meanwhile was tapping away on her phone, messing around on it and no doubt texting her friends while Ella licked her toes.

Whenever she finished cleaning one dirty crevice between Reagan’s toes, Reagan would simply pivot her foot so that Ella’s head would be brought to another dirty crevice, leaving her trapped between another pair of toes in need of cleaning. The pivoting of Reagan’s foot was rather painful as the giantess’s foot would grind Ella beneath it whenever it pivoted. Ella would then resume licking away, only pausing to chew and swallow any toejam or sock lint that she would come across before resuming lapping at Reagan’s smelly toes.

“You’re a natural at this, nerd!” Reagan laughed as Ella lapped away at her sweaty toes. “You’re way better at cleaning my toes than you were massaging them!”

When Ella finished Reagan’s right foot, Reagan lifted her enormous foot off giving Ella a moment to breath without being crushed beneath a foot. Ella gasped, her lungs expanding while inhaling the sweat tainted air that was all around her. This reprieve didn’t last as she quickly found herself pinned beneath Reagan’s massive left foot. Ella cried silently while she licked away at Reagan’s toes, cleaning them of sweat and toejam, the feeling of humiliation overwhelming.

Reagan repeated the same process with Ella as she had with her right foot, pivoting her left foot to allow Ella to lap away at each of the dirty, sweaty crevices between her toes on her left foot.

Once Ella had licked and cleaned Reagan’s toes on her left foot, the huge foot lifted up onto its heel. Both of Reagan’s feet loomed over Ella as she lay beaten and battered before them. She watched as Reagan splayed her toes, a fresh wave of foot funk washing over Ella as she did so.

“You did a pretty good job, nerd.” Reagan laughed as she examined her toes. “You got all that lint and toejam out from between my toes. Pretty good post-run meal for you, huh?”

Ella felt a burning sense of humiliation as Reagan laughed. She was coated in Reagan’s foot sweat along with grime and dirt from her massive feet. She even had bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to her skin. Her hair too was matted and soaked with Reagan’s sweat.

“Was my toejam nice and tasty, loser?” Reagan laughed as she wiggled her toes above Ella. Ella just watched as the huge digits wiggled, sending more of her foot funk wafting over the small girl. Ella coughed while the toes wiggled over her, but continued to gasp for air as she stared up at the foot looming over her.

“Don’t be shy, you can totally tell me if you loved it, you fucking loser.” Reagan laughed.

Reagan lowered her foot onto Ella once more, crushing the small girl painfully beneath her huge foot. Ella barely had time to react before she found her head being pinched between Reagan’s thick toes. Ella could already feel herself panicking as she quickly found herself unable to breathe between Reagan’s toes.

The huge bully was keeping Ella’s head firmly pinched between her toes, not allowing the small girl any air. Ella was completely helpless as she began to get lightheaded. Her arms were still pinned beneath Reagan’s sole so she couldn’t even attempt to push the heavy foot off her. Not that she’d even be able to even budge the foot pinning her or the toes pinching her head but at least she would feel a little less helpless.

Ella wasn’t sure what Reagan’s plan was as she began to feel herself losing consciousness. Her lungs were screaming for air but Reagan’s toes had her completely smothered between them. Please Reagan, Ella thought as she started to suffocate, please don’t suffocate me with your toes.

Just as the Ella was about to lose consciousness, the toes relented and Ella gasped for air as light poured in between Reagan’s toes. Reagan playfully batted Ella’s head for a moment about between her toes, laughing as the tiny girl sucked in breath after breath of the sweat tainted air all around her.

Ella watched as Reagan leaned forward, just being able to make out her grinning face high above from her viewpoint between Reagan’s tanned toes.

“Awww, look at you down there. You look so fucking pathetic!” Reagan laughed. “I was telling some of my teammates about how eager you were to clean my toes and they couldn’t get enough of it. They all thought it was hilarious!”

Ella felt a burning shame as Reagan laughed about telling her teammates about her humiliating task. She felt so small and pathetic. Reagan could do anything she wanted to her.

“A few of them even want you to clean their toes too!” Reagan laughed. “Might have to make you the team foot cleaner, nerd. What do ya think about that?”

Ella was terrified as Reagan laughed above her. She didn’t want to be subjected to Reagan’s huge, sweaty post practice peds and definitely didn’t want to be subjected to Reagan’s teammates big, sweaty feet either.

Reagan wiggled her toes, giggling as the huge digits smacked Ella’s head back and forth between them. Ella yelped in pain as the thick toes pummeled her head repeatedly. Ella couldn’t do anything as she was pummeled, knowing she would likely be one big bruise tomorrow after this rough treatment from Reagan.

Without warning, Reagan’s massive foot suddenly slid forward. Ella had no chance to react as she found Reagan’s heavy foot rolling over her. The sweaty foot was just steamrolling her, painfully pressuring her beneath the firm sole as it slowly moved over her. She felt the air forced from her lungs and when she went to inhale, Reagan’s warm, sweaty sole was gagging her.

Ella could feel sweat and grime sticking her body as the warm sole continued its slow roll over her. She soon felt her legs were free of the crushing pressure of the enormous foot and immediately began kicking and squirming them as best she could as Reagan’s heavy heel rolled over her torso.

The heel of Reagan’s foot then rolled across her upper body and then her head shortly after that. Ella felt immense pain as the firm heel painfully rubbed across her face. Her already broken nose was painfully mashed beneath the firm heel and Ella once more panicked as she was continuously deprived air.

The heel lingered on her face for several agonizing seconds that felt like hours before lifting away. Ella’s body immediately spasmed while she coughed and gagged, gasping for air as she was finally free of being pinned beneath Reagan’s gargantuan feet.

Ella was cast in shadow as Reagan’s enormous foot lifted up and moved over her. Ella’s sky was Reagan’s reddened, smelly sole for several seconds as the giantess brought her foot back over Ella before bringing it to the floor with a ground shaking boom.

“On your feet, nerd.” Reagan boomed. Ella watched as Reagan stood up from the bench, the field hockey captain towering over her like a building. Ella was still struggling to comprehend just how tall Reagan was at her current size. The giantess was peering down at her over the shelf of her breasts, a smug look on her face.

Reagan was a titan.

Ella must’ve not moved fast enough as she felt the ground rumble beneath her as Reagan stomped her foot impatiently, a gust of warm, sweaty foot tainted air blowing over her.

“Did you hear me, loser? I said get the fuck up!” Reagan boomed, her eyes narrowing.

Ella began to struggle to her feet. It was a painstaking process as she was in a world of hurt. Her entire body was beaten and exhausted. She felt nauseous and dizzy, and she could already feel soreness setting in all over her pained body.

Ella shakily got to her feet, slowly bringing her head up to meet the towering girl’s eyes. It pained her neck mightily to look up but her fear of Reagan spurred her through the pain. Reagan smirked down at her and Ella could feel her body shaking under the bully’s gaze.

“There we go. Was that really so hard?” Reagan grinned.

Ella was struggling to remain standing. Her legs felt so weak, they were shaking as she struggled to remain standing. Easy for you to say, Ella thought. Reagan wasn’t the one who had just been put through the wringer.

Ella gathered herself and with all she could muster yelled up.

“Reagan, please!” Ella called up to the towering titan. “Pl-please just let me go!”

Reagan suddenly leaned forward, her sudden movement causing Ella to fall over onto her rear end as the giantess leaned down.

“What was that, runt?” Reagan said, gazing down at Ella. “And I thought I told you to stand. Are you really disobeying me?”

Ella struggled to her feet once more as quickly as she possibly could. She knew Reagan could see her struggling but it no doubt only served to amuse the giantess. When she finally got to her feet, she looked up at Reagan’s face looming over her.

“Please, Reagan, please!” Ella yelled up. “Pl-please just let me go! You’ve had y-your fun w-with me! You’ve h-hu-humiliated me beyond belief! I feel horrible and em-embarrassed! Just please, please, please let me go!”

A huge grin spread across Reagan’s face before she stood back up to her full, towering height. Her cruel laughter soon rang out as she threw her head back. Ella just shakily stood, listening to the giantess’s booming laughter.

“Oh, you pathetic, little nerdling.” Reagan laughed. “I don’t give a shit about how humiliated or embarrassed some little nerd like you feels right now. You’re a fucking loser!”

Ella looked down at her feet as Reagan continued laughing. “You can beg me all you like to be let go. It’s not happening. Not my fault you fucking shrunk!”

Ella felt even more humiliated listening to Reagan mock her. She began to tear up for what seemed to be the hundredth time today.

She hadn’t chosen to shrink down. It was just bad luck. Awful luck. The worst luck. And why the hell did Reagan have to be the one that found her?

Reagan turned and Ella could almost hear the giantess’s sole peeling away from the tile of the locker room as her huge foot lifted up. Ella watched as it moved through the air at a frightening speed before slapping down against the tile with an earthquake inducing boom. Reagan lifted up her other foot as well and Ella simply trembled as she once more heard and felt the boom of her foot landing.

Ella could see sweaty imprints where Reagan had just been standing and noticed that each of her feet were leaving behind sweaty imprints on the tiled floor as she pounded towards her locker. The giantess reached her locker in only a few more short steps and Ella watched as she rummaged around inside it for a moment before pulling something out.

Ella could see the giantess holding a field hockey ball in her hand while she grabbed her stick that was leaning against the lockers with her other hand. Reagan wore a haughty smirk as she stomped back over towards Ella, the ground shaking with every one of her powerful footfalls. She was tossing the ball into the air and catching it in her hand as she stomped towards Ella.

Ella was struggling to remain on her feet as Reagan’s massive feet stomped closer and closer.

“Coach made us finish our practice on the other field today so I didn’t get to use you as target practice like I usually do when you’re struggling around the track.” Reagan said as she came to a rumbling stop before Ella.

Ella trembled as she found herself between the bronzed peds of the titanic bully. The huge field hockey stick terrified Ella as well as it hung loosely from Reagan’s hand.

“I’m sure you’ve realized by now, I’m a pretty good shot.” Reagan smirked. Ella couldn’t disagree. Reagan definitely hit her more than she missed her when she decided to fire off a ball at Ella when she was running past their practice.

“I mean, you’re like, not a hard target to hit. You run so fucking slow.” Reagan chuckled. “I could probably hit you with my eyes closed.”

Reagan suddenly let go of the field hockey ball, the white, hard plastic ball careening towards the ground. The ball landed with a tremendous boom and then bounced a few more times on the tile, each bounce producing a terrifying sound. Ella found herself recoiling from the gigantic white orb as Reagan quickly corralled it with her stick before it could bounce away.

Reagan’s haughty smirk left Ella trembling as she took several timid steps back away from the giantess.

“Anyway, I think it’s time I make up for missing some target practice today.”