- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little more backstory about how Ella ended up with Reagan. This chapter more or less takes place right before the events in Chapter 1.

Ella was terrified. The way that Reagan was grinning at her made her want to shrink even smaller than she already was.

Here she was, four-inches tall and trapped in her bully’s fist. Reagan looked so smug after realizing just who she was holding in her fist.

“Plea-“ Ella tried to speak but Reagan simply squeezed her fist, silencing Ella as she felt the air forced from her lungs.

“Of course a fucking nerd like you had the shrinking virus.” Reagan laughed, her warm breath washing over Ella, while her laughter made the tiny girl wince. “This is so fucking funny! I knew it was only a matter of time until you were crawling around in the dirt like a bug!”

Reagan was holding her so tightly in her fist that Ella was struggling to even breathe. She gasped for air as the giantess smirked at her in her fist. Ella could feel tears beginning to well in her eyes. She was so utterly terrified.

It also didn’t help that Ella was rapidly warming up inside of Reagan’s warm, clammy fist. The giantess was so sweaty from practice and her hand was hot and reeked of sweat.

“Haha, this is so great!” Reagan boomed. “Seems like it’s only all the nerds and losers who have been shrinking down. Maybe being a fucking loser is all you need for being a shrinkee!”

Reagan’s booming laughter made Ella’s ears ring while she winced as her gigantic captor laughed and laughed.

“This has probably been your fucking nightmare, huh nerd?” Reagan grinned. “Shrinking down and being found by me.”

Ella felt so completely helpless in Reagan’s powerful fist. The giantess was holding her so tight and the pressure was quickly becoming painful.

The giantess wasn’t wrong either. Ella had definitely had nightmares about shrinking before Reagan. This was real life though, and unlike her nightmares, there was no waking up in her own bed.

“Did you think about me when you first found out you had the shrinking virus? Did you think about what it would be like to be tiny and knowing I’d be a giant to you?” Reagan laughed.

Ella just wanted to shrink away even further now. Anything to get Reagan’s attention away from her. The giant bully’s words cut deep.

“Not going to be able to hide from me now.” Reagan laughed as she gave Ella a squeeze.

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed how you always duck into the bathroom and or turn around whenever I’m in the hallway.” Reagan smirked. “Sure, I could follow you into the bathroom to mess with you or be a little quicker down the hallway to catch you during passing periods but honestly, you’re really just not worth my time, bitch.”

Ella winced as Reagan laughed once more.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s great messing with you but it’s pretty funny to know that you’re like, hiding from me.” Reagan said, smugly. “And now that you’ve taken up running, if you can even call it that, I get to fuck with you whenever I want during my practices. So very kind of you to let me mess with you even more, nerd!”

Reagan’s booming laughter rang out once more while Ella winced in her fist. Ella was slowly becoming more and more terrified and was on the verge of having a panic attack. This was the worst possible thing that could’ve happened to her if she had shrunk.

As Reagan’s laughter died down, the giantess grinned at her once more. Ella wanted to speak, she wanted to scream, but Reagan was holding her far too tightly in her fist.

“As fun as it is doing this here with you, I should be getting to the locker room.” Reagan said, smirking at Ella. “And guess what? You’re coming with!”

Reagan giggled as she looked at the tiny girl in her fist. For Ella, it was no surprise Reagan was taking her although she dreaded the fact that Reagan would be taking her into the locker room.

Ella tried to spend as little time as possible in the locker room. She had the same gym class as Reagan so it was one place that avoiding Reagan was nearly impossible. She had been subjected to plenty of teasing and torture by not only Reagan but other girls too in the locker room. Not to mention simply how intimidated she felt in the locker room with all the other more athletic girls.

The locker room was not a place she wanted to be with Reagan when she was normal size so it certainly wasn’t a place she wanted to be with a giant, sweaty, smelly Reagan Kierwin.

The giantess lowered her fist from her face, the sudden drop making Ella’s stomach lurch and her insides seemingly bounce around within her. She found herself being held near Reagan’s hip as the giant began to walk towards the high school, her field hockey stick over her shoulder in her other hand.

The smell of sweat was still rather potent as Ella felt as if it was almost all she could smell. Ella soon found herself swaying along with Reagan’s hand as the field hockey captain walked along, each of her footsteps slightly shaking her fist.

Ella found it hard to believe when she looked down to the ground, that she was simply seeing the grass and dirt of the field being pounded beneath Reagan’s feet. She had almost expected when she looked down to see a sea of houses and cars being trampled beneath the titan’s feet and people running for their lives as the massive feet crushed everything and everyone in their way.

However, Reagan wasn’t a titan stomping through a neighborhood. Ella was simply shrunken and the captive of a high school senior who was making her way across a field at their high school.

Reagan fortunately hadn’t taunted her at all while walking leaving Ella to sway in her tight, clammy fist. She did feel nauseous rather quickly and found her vision going a bit blurry as Reagan continued walking. She was also struggling to breathe as Reagan still for some unknown, irritating reason had not loosened her grip on Ella.

Reagan entered the school building through the door that led to the locker rooms, making her way down a drab hallway. Her footsteps thudded against the tiled floor and Ella was left wincing at the sound of each and every one of them.

Reagan finally entered the girls’ locker room and as she did, Ella felt like the smell of musk and sweat slammed into her like a brick wall.

The locker room was rather quiet and Ella realized most of the girls must’ve already left after their practices had ended. This meant she was alone with Reagan.

Reagan made her way past locker after locker. The various girls’ teams all had dedicated locker areas and there were also general use lockers for the gym classes. Ella couldn’t believe how vast the locker room seemed at her current size.

Reagan stomped over to where the field hockey team’s lockers were and made her way down the aisle until she got to, what Ella assumed, was her locker. She leaned her stick against the lockers. Ella’s stomach rose to her throat as Reagan lifted her back up to her face.

“Here we are shrinkee, my locker.” Reagan grinned. “I guess all the other girls already went home. Lucky you. I’m sure they all would’ve loved to have seen you at your new size, nerd.”

Ella barely even had time to process the thought of being at the mercy of numerous, gigantic, sweaty girls before Reagan’s laughter assaulted her.

Reagan laughed as she lowered Ella down from her face, her laughter echoing in the empty locker room. Ella had expected her to just be lowered back down by Reagan’s hip but instead the giantess continued to lower her even further as Ella was soon looking at the exposed, glistening thighs of Reagan.

Reagan was bending over and as she did, her fist suddenly opened. Ella was dropped from just high enough that she screamed for a moment before landing on the cool tile of the locker room floor. She landed painfully in a heap, gasping for air as her lungs could finally fully expand for what felt like the first time in hours.

Ella was still gasping for breath when one of Reagan’s enormous feet came crashing down inches from her with an earthshaking boom.

“Don’t even think about running, loser.” Reagan boomed, sternly.

Ella was far too petrified by fear to even attempt to run. Her brain was screaming at her to run, but her body wasn’t responding. Reagan's other foot came crashing down with an earthshaking boom on the other side of her causing Ella to cry out. There wasn’t even much of way to escape. Reagan’s massive feet were on either side of her, hemming her in between them.

The field hockey shoes smelled strongly of sweaty feet, causing Ella to gag as she cowered between them.

Ella watched as the giantess bent over and her huge fingers played with the orange laces of the field hockey shoe for a moment before easily undoing them.

She watched as Reagan moved her other foot, pressing the toe of that shoe against the heel of her untied shoe, prying it from her foot.

As Reagan’s massive sock clad foot emerged from the shoe, the air was immediately tainted by the overpowering stench of sweaty feet. Ella instantly began to gag as the nauseating smell of sweaty feet became thick in the air around her.

Ella watched as Reagan’s socked foot slammed down against the locker room floor. She swore she had heard a squelch when the socked foot slammed down. Reagan’s white sock was soaked with sweat, the material clinging to her foot and the outline of her toes visible in the material. The sock was also rather dirty looking, grayed near her toes and heel and Ella swore she even saw some sweat stains on the white sock.

The smell of sweaty feet was so overwhelming, Ella was fighting the urge to vomit.

Reagan bent over once more to undo the laces of her remaining shoe, quickly undoing them and then lifting her socked foot up to pry the shoe off. Ella watched as the sweat soaked sock peeled away from the locker room floor, a imprint of Reagan’s sweaty foot left by the foot as it lifted away.

As Reagan lifted up her socked foot, Ella could see the sole of it. The sole of the sock was grayed and dingy looking, and so damp with sweat that it was stuck to Reagan’s sweaty foot. She quickly pried off her other shoe in a similar manner to the first and the smell of sweaty feet increased tenfold, leaving Ella gagging and dry heaving between Reagan’s sweaty, socked feet.

“You know how in movies, the bully shoves someone in a locker.” Reagan boomed, smirking as she glanced down at Ella, before bending and lifting her huge, smelly field hockey shoes in to the sky. “I’ve always wanted to do that. It always looked so funny.”

The giantess held one shoe in each hand, twisting and turning them in the air above as if she were examining them.

“You were pretty small before you shrunk. I sometimes thought about shoving you in a locker just to see if it could be done.” The giantess smirked while Ella shuddered at the thought of being trapped in a locker. “Now though, I think it’d be even funnier to shove you in one of my field hockey shoes.”

Ella just looked up in horror at the laughing giantess. She watched as Reagan turned one of the shoes so that the opening was facing the ground. Even though it was so high above her, Ella still felt overwhelming fear as she stared up at it.

“What do you say, nerd? Wanna be stuffed in my shoe?” Reagan laughed. “I bet it smells so fucking great after practice too!”

Ella just screamed as Reagan laughed. The giantess was waving the shoes about as she laughed. This continued for a few moments before Reagan turned slightly away. Ella felt a small amount of relief as the laughing giantess simply put the huge shoes down on the bench behind her.

“Maybe I’ll do that later.” Reagan grinned as she bent down once more, her hands moving towards her socks.

Ella watched as she removed her shin guards from her socks, one at a time, her legs instantly becoming far less bulky as she removed them. The grass and dirt-stained socks looked much more normal now without the shin guards in them as Reagan stood up and placed those on the bench as well.

Ella was now left between Reagan’s socked feet, slowly beginning to feel lightheaded from the stench of sweaty feet. The smell seemed to just be hanging in the air and Ella swore it was even beginning to feel a bit warmer too, likely due to the heat coming from Reagan’s sweat soaked socked feet.

“For now, I have something else you can do for me.” Reagan said, her towering form collapsing onto the bench behind her.

Ella watched as Reagan hooked her fingers into one of her knee-high socks and begin to pull the sock down her leg. Ella watched as the giantess effortlessly yanked the knee-high sock off, holding it up for a moment before dropping it to the floor where it landed with a plop before planting her now bare foot back on the floor.

Reagan repeated the process with her remaining knee-high sock, dropping that one to the floor with a plop as well. The giantess then let her bleach blonde hair down from her ponytail while she wiggled and scrunched her thick toes, now free from her sweat soaked socks.

Ella looked on at the big, bare pedicured feet. The nails of each toe were painted white, matching her fingers. Ella had to admit she was a little impressed with just how immaculate the giantess’s toenails looked, though she could see some dirt and sock fuzz beneath some of the nails. She could also see white sock lint sticking between the toes.

“Ah, much better.” Reagan sighed as she wiggled her bronzed toes, mashing toejam and sock lint between them.

Ella just gazed at the giantess’s now bare, meaty feet. They were so big and sweaty. Reagan lifted her feet up and brought them down on their heels, shaking the ground, so they loomed over Ella, the thick, hot, pungent odor of sweaty, smelly feet assaulting her with a vengeance now.

“How about you give my feet a nice massage?” Reagan smirked. “We did quite a bit of running today and it would feel great to have a nice foot massage to help me relax after practice.”

Ella was speechless as she stared at the broad, meaty soles before her. They were reddened and giving off an intense heat, not to mention the burning, sweaty smell that choked her. There was also quite a bit of grime and fuzz stuck to the immense soles.

“Come on, nerd. You can rub my feet or I can stuff you in my shoe.” Reagan said, plainly almost as if she were listing options of what type of pizza someone would like. “I don’t care either way although I won’t be too happy if I don’t get my foot massage.”

Ella didn’t want to massage Reagan’s feet. The thought of laying a single finger on her feet made Ella want to puke. It was the better option though.

Ella didn’t even want to begin to think about how rancid Reagan’s field hockey shoes were. If her feet smelled this bad, she didn’t even want to imagine how bad the footwear that Reagan’s feet sweat in almost daily smelled.

“Or I guess I could just step on you if you don’t want to massage my feet. What do you think, nerd? Wanna get stomped?” Reagan laughed loudly while Ella cringed and cowered.

The giantess roared with laughter at the thought of stomping the shrunken girl while Ella trembled. Reagan’s feet hadn’t moved but she knew that if the giantess truly wanted to step on her, she’d be unable to make it more than a few steps before she’d find herself beneath Reagan’s enormous foot.

Ella knew what she had to do. She began to trudge towards the looming soles, trying to steel herself as she felt the tears in her eyes. The smell somehow managed to become even more noxious as she approached the titanic peds.

She nearly vomited when she first pressed her hand into the hot, sweaty sole of Reagan’s foot. The urge to vomit was so great as she rubbed at Reagan’s foot, feeling her own skin stick to the tacky sole.

“That’s a good bitch.” Reagan laughed. “Rub my feet, twerp!”

Reagan’s laughter rang out as Ella continued her humiliating massage of her now gigantic bully’s smelly feet. She felt the tears flowing freely now as she rubbed away at the enormous sole. It was so sweaty and smelly and the heat the massive foot was giving off was nearly overwhelming. She was doing the best she could, desperately hoping she was appeasing the giantess through her foot massage.

Ella had no idea how long she had been rubbing away at Reagan’s foot. It honestly felt like hours but she knew it couldn’t be anywhere near that long. Reagan’s foot sweat had already made her hands and arms sticky and even her body was beginning to be as well.

“Rub harder.” Reagan suddenly boomed, causing Ella to jump. “I’m not really feeling you down there, nerd.”

Ella gulped and yelled up an apology, although she wasn’t sure if the giantess could even hear her. She once more threw herself against Reagan’s mighty sole, hoping to appease the colossal girl. The sweat was disgusting and the dirt, grime and sock fuzz clung to her.

“If I can’t feel you down there, it’s basically the same thing to me as you not rubbing them.” Reagan boomed. “So keep rubbing them hard, loser.”

Ella wanted to stop, to run away and not even look back. She knew she couldn’t though. Reagan would punish her cruelly if she did. The last thing she wanted was to give her bully any reason to punish and humiliate her further or even worse, give an excuse to step on her.

Reagan didn’t need an excuse to step on her though. If Reagan wanted to step on her, Reagan could and would step on her and there was nothing Ella could do to stop it. Ella continued to press her hands into Reagan’s meaty sole, feeling utterly humiliated and lost.

“Better but not great. I almost think you want me to stuff you in my shoe, nerd.” Reagan chuckled.

Ella trembled as she heard Reagan’s threat. She didn’t want to be stepped on but she most definitely did not want to be trapped in Reagan’s shoe either.

Ella had come to a saddening conclusion. She would rub Reagan’s sweaty feet for as long as the gigantic girl wanted her to rub them.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to all who've been reading and reviewing! The next chapter will pick up where Chapter 2 left off.