- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little bit of a backstory/prequel chapter of sorts to show how Ella wound up in her bully Reagan's clutches.

It had started out like any other school day for Ella Jallen. She had woken up at her usual time, showered and got ready for another day of school.

The only difference she had noticed was a persistent headache that would not go away no matter how much medication she took for it.

After making lunch and eating breakfast, she had headed out. Both her parents had already left for the day for work so we had walked the few blocks to her high school.

The school day had been mostly uneventful. Ella found herself going through the usual daily routine of talking to her few friends, attending classes and doing everything she possibly could to avoid crossing paths with Reagan Kierwin.

Ella had become quite adept at ducking into bathrooms or even empty classrooms whenever the field hockey captain and her posse were stomping through the halls.

It had been a good day as Ella had been able to avoid Reagan for the most part. They had only crossed paths once, while Ella was heading towards the science wing and Reagan was leaving it.

The hallway had been quite crowded and due to Ella’s shorter stature, she had never even seen the bully coming towards her. Reagan definitely saw her though. It had all happened so fast.

The taller, stronger girl had immediately stepped into Ella’s path, slightly lowering her shoulder and connecting with Ella’s smaller frame. Ella was taken completely by surprise, wheezing as Reagan slammed into her.

Reagan had laughed as Ella stumbled backwards and dropped her books, notebooks and papers as she fell over. Reagan taunted her and then laughed as she stomped on several errant papers and kicked some of Ella’s books and notebooks away down the hallway before continuing on her way with her giggling friends.

Ella had heard plenty of other students snickering as they walked past her struggling to gather her things. Not a single person stopped to help her or even ask if she was ok. She had quickly gathered her things or as quick as she could, noting the sneaker print of Reagan’s Air Force 1s soles on several of her papers, and just barely made it to her class on time.

The rest of Ella’s day was mercifully less eventful. Ella decided despite her persistent headache, she was going to stay after school to run.

It was a nice day out and Ella wanted to take advantage of that by running on the school’s track.

Ever since her brother had been home from college to visit a few weeks ago, Ella had taken up running. Her brother had insisted it would help her clear her head and that she would feel better getting some fresh air and exercise.

The first few days had been absolutely grueling, with Ella struggling to run for more than 10 or 15 minutes. Her legs and feet had hurt and she had quickly thought about giving up as she had been so sore.

She pushed those thoughts of giving up from her mind after she soon found herself being able to run a little further and a little longer. She hated to admit it but her brother was right, she was starting to feel better.

She found enjoyment in running on the school’s track, finding it the easiest way to measure how much distance she was running after a few short runs through her neighborhood.

The biggest downside to running on the track however was that she was around the numerous teams that practiced outside on fields near the track. One of these teams just so happened to be the field hockey team.

This meant that whenever Ella wanted to run after school, she often found herself in Reagan’s crosshairs. Although the bleach blonde was attending practice, she still found ways to mess with Ella when her coaches weren’t looking.

Whenever Ella ran past where the field hockey team was practicing, she quickly noticed Reagan would “miss” an abundance of shots or passes which sent the hard plastic field hockey ball tearing through the air towards her on the track. Even worse, Reagan’s aim was quite good so Ella found herself normally being pelted several times in the feet or legs by Reagan’s “missed” shots or passes while running.

Reagan would laugh and offer up a half-hearted, mocking “my bad” after each “missed” shot that would connect with Ella. Ella would feel tears welling in her eyes from the pain of the field hockey ball hitting her but she was determined to press on, not wanting to give her bully the satisfaction of forcing her off the track. Her legs bore a litany of bruises courtesy of Reagan’s “missed” shots.

Worse than having to try to dodge any “missed” shots, was when the field hockey would cross the track. Reagan and her teammates would always seem to wait until the moment Ella was nearing them before they would wander onto the track to cross it.

The girls would take up most of the track as they crossed it, forcing Ella to either break her pace or try to make her way through them. She quickly realized trying to make her way through them was the wrong idea. Ella trying to make her way through the field hockey team would lead to several unfortunate scenarios and this was one of the few times Ella chose to let Reagan have her victory.

When this had first started occurring, Ella had simply thought she could run through the field hockey girls on the track. She figured it was just normal that the girls had to cross the track to get back to the locker room and that they would likely leave her alone. She quickly realized she couldn’t have been more wrong.

Just because their practice was over, it didn’t mean she was free from Reagan.

The majority of the field hockey girls were bigger than she was and with their sticks, they made quite the obstacle. It didn’t help that Reagan seemed to have some sort of sixth sense for messing with her when she was crossing the track around Ella.

No matter what, it always seemed like Reagan knew exactly where she was no matter how she tried to run past. The field hockey captain would pretend she was looking the other way or just seemingly act oblivious to her surroundings as she walked across the track and just at the last possible moment, she would step into Ella’s path.

This would always prove disastrous for Ella. While Ella stood only a few inches over five feet, Reagan was about a head taller than her, not to mention much more toned and muscular with far greater balance too.

Ella found herself always unable to avoid Reagan when she would step into her path at the last second and would find herself slamming into the taller girl, and either stumbling and struggling to maintain her footing or just simply falling over.

Anytime she’d run into Reagan, the taller girl would just turn and sneer down at her to “watch where she was going” before laughing along with her teammates and walking off. Worse was when she would demand an apology and Ella would find herself stammering one up to the smug bully who would loom over her as she would lay on the ground.

If she managed to somehow avoid being near enough to Reagan that the girl could basically body check her, Reagan still could find ways to mess with her.

Even when she managed to stay far enough away from Reagan to avoid physical contact, the bully could still manage to trip her up with her field hockey stick, laughing as the smaller girl would go tumbling down as a result.

This was the case today after Reagan had a pelted her a few times with “missed” shots, the field hockey captain had managed to trip her up with her stick as she crossed the track after her practice sending Ella flailing and falling to the ground. The field hockey girls had laughed as Ella struggled back up, with Reagan laughing and mocking her about how she was supposed to stay on her feet while she was running.

Despite her lingering headache and Reagan’s bullying, she had still decided to run on the track. She had a great routine and didn’t want to disrupt it.

With the field hockey girls moving to a different area of the high school’s sprawling campus to practice something else, Ella found it a great opportunity to push herself without having to worry about Reagan’s antics.

Ella had begun to feel nauseous not even a full lap after having been tripped by Reagan and her headache was becoming much more intense. She felt as if someone was hitting her skull with a sledgehammer and her vision was getting a bit spotty.

She suddenly felt her feet becoming loose in her running shoes and her socks suddenly sliding from her feet. Her clothes were becoming oversized and rather heavy as she seemed to be getting lost in them while the world around her began to spin. She kicked off her shoes while her socks slid from her feet as her running shorts and underwear slid down her legs, tripping her up.

She fell to the track, struggling out of her t-shirt and sports bra as her vision faded and the world seemed to spin even faster around her. She struggled to stand and push herself forward, stumbling along as her vision went darker and darker. Her head was pounding relentlessly and before she knew it, she was falling forward, blacking out completely as the ground rushed up to meet her.

Ella wasn’t sure where she was when she felt the ground rumbling beneath her.

Her head was still pounding and she still felt a bit nauseous. She could feel grass on her face, and realized she was lying face down on what she assumed was the field near the track. She slowly began to remember how she had been stumbling about, her clothing falling off around her.

The ground was still rumbling, almost in a rhythmic fashion, shaking her prone body.

Ella soon realized she felt the grass all over her body and a horrible realization came over her.

She was naked.

This horrible realization was followed by an even more dreadful realization as to why she was naked.

She had shrunk.

As she pulled her head up from the ground and looked beyond her, she could see the bleachers which seemed to stretch into the sky for miles. Dread fell over her like she had never experienced before.

The rumbling of the ground was far more intense, the ground beneath her seeming to almost heave up and down with each rumble. It was scarily rhythmic in nature too. It was becoming more and more intense with each passing second.

It was almost like… footsteps.

Ella was still struggling to push herself up as the ground continued quaking violently beneath her when the quaking abruptly stopped and a shadow fell over her entire world.

“And just what do we have here?”

The powerful voice was booming, an air of superiority quite present in it.

Chills went down Ella’s spine as it took her no more than a second to recognize that voice.

Reagan Kierwin.

The voice belonged to Reagan Kierwin.

Ella didn’t even have to turn to know Reagan was looming over her, no doubt a smug smile on her face.

Her bully, Reagan Kierwin, was a giant. No, she wasn’t a giant. Ella was a…

“Just what do you think you’re doing on my field, shrinkee?”

Shrinkee. She was a shrinkee now.

The voice was so loud, so powerful. Furthermore, Ella was absolutely terrified at the thought of Reagan Kierwin finding her shrunk. Ella rolled over and nearly fainted at what she saw.

Ella found herself looking at one of Reagan’s field hockey shoes, only now the orange and white Adidas shoe was the size of a pickup truck. The way the grass was flattened around the huge shoe made Ella tremble.

Ella hadn’t just shrunk a bit. She had shrunk big time.

Ella gazed at Reagan’s other foot, which only served to confirm just how small she was in comparison to Reagan’s immense feet. The field hockey shoes were terrifying large, mostly orange with white trim and detail along with three white stripes on them marking them as Adidas. They were a bit dirty and bits of grass stuck to them. White socks rose out of the shoes with bulky shin guards inserted in them causing Reagan’s legs to look even larger and wider. The once pristine white socks were a bit dirty and grass stained.

The socks rose up to the knee, covering Reagan’s muscular calves and gave way to the bronzed skin of Reagan’s toned thighs. The exposed skin glistened in the sunlight, a sheen of sweat noticeably present. The bronzed skin of her thighs disappeared in the shadow of her black skirt shorts combo with the high school’s crest present in white on the skirt. The orange tank-top like pinnie she wore looked soaked with sweat and left her toned arms bare, glistening with sweat, except for an orange sweatband around her left wrist.

The pinnie looked like it was struggling a bit to contain her breasts despite the presence of a white sports bra as the school’s name stood out across her chest on the sweat soaked pinnie. Ella finally made it to Reagan’s face, craning her neck mightily. She swore she made eye contact with the giantess’s bright, blue eyes while the haughty smirk the now titanic girl wore made her want to pee herself in fright.

Reagan’s bleach blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and her tanned face was reddened and sweaty. The colossal girl had her field hockey stick over her shoulder, a hand on her hip and her left leg slightly bent as she struck a pose while gazing down at the small girl at her feet.

The smell of sweat soon rolled over her and Ella coughed and gagged as she inhaled the post-practice sweaty stench of her now gigantic bully.

Ella had never felt more fear in her entire life as she gazed up at the towering bully who loomed over her like a building.

“The field is no place for a shrinkee.” Reagan spoke, her voice making Ella wince. “You should consider yourself lucky you didn’t shrink while we were practicing over here.”

Ella could do little more than just look up in fear at the towering girl. The huge athlete was still just smirking down at her, seeming to enjoy how she was cowering at her feet.

Ella could only imagine the terror of being on the field amongst the gigantic field hockey team. The colossal titans stomping around, chasing relentlessly after the ball while their sticks smacked against the ball and each other.

Ella’s gaze was quickly drawn down towards Reagan’s left foot as the enormous shoe pivoted slightly and her left leg straightened.

“Cause if you were on the field while we were practicing,” Reagan began, lifting her right foot into the air, bending her knee as she brought her huge foot over towards Ella.

Ella gulped as she stared up at the orange and white sole of the field hockey shoe, grass and dirt caught in the spikelike rubber. Some dirt and grass rained down on her as the huge foot moved over her.

“This would probably be the last thing you’d ever see!”

As Reagan finished her sentence, her massive foot came rushing down towards Ella. Ella screamed and just barely managed to fling herself out of the way as the gargantuan foot crashed down with an earthshaking boom while Reagan’s rolling thunder-like laughter rang out.

A gush of air had rushed over when Reagan’s foot had slammed down and Ella couldn’t believe just how close she had come to being crushed beneath Reagan’s massive foot!

She shuddered as she realized if she had been just a few seconds slower in moving, Reagan would’ve crushed her completely beneath her foot!

Ella had no idea what Reagan had in mind for her but she wasn’t about to wait around and find out. She pulled herself up to her feet began to run as fast as she could away from Reagan.

She could feel the towering girl’s eyes on her as she ran and the biting laughter of Reagan rang out as she ran, spurring her forward and away from the now colossal bully.

“Just where do you think you’re going, shrinkee?” Reagan laughed. “You don’t seriously think you can get away from me, do you?”

Reagan sounded quite amused but none of that mattered to Ella. She was too concerned with running away from the giantess.

Her bare feet pounded against the dirt as she made her way through the thigh high blades of grass. She felt like she was making good progress but she nearly lost her footing when the ground rumbled and heaved beneath her, a powerful boom ringing out.

It didn’t take much for Ella to realize that Reagan had just taken a step.

“Just where do you really think you’re running off too?” Reagan boomed, accompanying her words with another earth-shaking step.

“Your ass is mine, bitch.”

The ground rumbled and heaved again and Ella once more found herself stumbling as a shadow started to creep over her. She only ran a few more seconds before the ground rumbled and heaved again and again.

Ella was still stumbling when a gush of air blew over her and she slammed into a strange feeling wall with zero give. She fell on her back, the strong odor of sweat overtaking her as she realized she had run straight into one of Reagan’s immense feet.

The titaness had stomped down before her, blocking her path incredibly easily with her huge foot. The smell of sweaty feet was quite apparent from Reagan’s enormous foot, permeating through the immense, colorful shoe. Ella simply laid on her back, dazed, while Reagan stood over her grinning.

“Really thought you were going somewhere, huh bitch?” Reagan taunted. “It’s pretty funny you actually thought you could run away from me. I’m guessing those are your clothes all over the track, huh?”

Ella could only watch in horror as the giantess bent over, field hockey stick in one hand while her other hand came down towards Ella. The white nails of the giantess’s huge hand cut through the air, descending on her with frightening speed.

Ella couldn’t do anything as the thick, tanned fingers of Reagan wrapped around her tightly, yanking her high into the air. Ella’s ears popped as her vision blurred as she flew upward at a stomach churning, vomit inducing speed.

The giantess’s hand was hot and clammy and Ella could smell the odor of sweat even more strongly now from the tight fist. She felt sick to her stomach and had never been as scared as she currently was in her life.

It was only a matter of time until Reagan recognized who she was. Ella didn’t even want to imagine what would happen if her bully were to find out she was only a few inches tall and in her grasp.

Reagan was mean enough to her at full size but now, there’d be no escaping Reagan. No hiding from Reagan.

She would be completely at Reagan’s mercy.

As her vision cleared, she found herself staring at the pretty but reddened face of Reagan Kierwin. The girl looked ridiculously sweaty and the smell certainly matched.

The giantess’s grip lessened on her and the thick fingers unwrapped themselves as the giantess studied the tiny girl in her hand. Ella took the moment to gasp for air, her lungs expanding as she inhaled the sweat tainted air.

Ella watched the big, blue eyes study her for a few moments before they lit up in a terrifying manner. Reagan’s fingers quickly wrapped around her once more, squeezing the air from her lungs as she was engulfed once more in Reagan’s clammy fist.

Ella was terrified as she saw the smug look on Reagan’s reddened face.

“No fucking way.” Reagan said, making Ella wince as the giantess’s voice thundered in her ears. Reagan’s pink lips parted as she grinned to reveal shiny, spotless white teeth. “I thought I recognized the clothes on the track.”

Reagan’s booming laughter rang out, deafening Ella who winced and yelped in pain as the thunderous laughter made her ears ring while Reagan’s warm breath washed over her as she laughed. Ella continued wincing in the giantess’s fist until the gigantic bully collected herself, a wicked, smug grin playing across her face.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the little nerd herself, Ella Jallen.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has read so far and to those who have reviewed too!