- Text Size +

Ella nearly pissed herself in fright as she found Reagan’s cold, blue eyes trained directly on her. The giantess was frowning, clearly annoyed by the disobedience of the shrunken girl before her.

 

Anything Ella was going to say died in her throat.

 

“I thought we had agreed that I deserved a foot massage after practice?” Reagan said, her frown never leaving her face. “So now I’m wondering why you aren’t being a good little bitch and rubbing my feet?”

 

Despite the frown, Reagan spoke far more calmly than Ella had expected.

 

“You aren’t even finished with the first foot and I still have a whole other foot you need to massage.”

 

Ella could feel herself shaking as Reagan glared down at her. The giantess’s gargantuan feet slapped against the floor, causing Ella to jump and yelp in fright as Reagan leaned forward on the bench. Ella tried to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. She was simply shaking beneath the gaze of the bronzed giantess.

 

“Well?” The giantess boomed down at the cowering Ella. “Why aren’t you rubbing my feet?”

 

“I-I-I-I,” Ella stammered, choking on her own words as she looked up at Reagan’s face high above. The bleach blonde hair cascaded down around Reagan’s face, framing it with her sweaty locks.

 

“I-I-I,” Ella continued before taking a breath as Reagan’s eyes narrowed, “I d-d-do-don’t w-want t-to.”

 

“What was that?” Reagan boomed, her voice making Ella squeal. Reagan leaned forward a bit more, lowering her head. “I can barely even hear you.”

 

Ella gulped. “I-I-I s-sai-“

 

“Speak up.” Reagan spoke right over her, sounding a bit more annoyed. “I can’t fucking hear you.”

 

Ella was trembling. She had envisioned herself telling Reagan off. Telling her how much of a bitch she was and how she couldn’t treat her like this. How she was going to get in so much trouble for doing this to her.

 

Now though, with Reagan’s full and undivided attention upon her, she could barely even utter a single word without stuttering. The giantess’s stern gaze and the annoyed expression on her face made her rethink her choice completely.

 

“I-I sa-said, I-I-I-I d-don’t w-wa-want t-to r-r-rub yo-your feet!” Ella yelled up with as much of her voice as she could muster.

 

Ella had half expected to find herself immediately mashed beneath the smelly foot of Reagan, fighting for her life while the giantess berated her for her disobedience. Instead, she was surprised to find Reagan’s frown simply turned into a smirk as she gazed down at the trembling Ella.

 

“Oh, you don’t want to?” Reagan said, raising her eyebrows as she continued to smirk down at Ella. The giantess leaned back and crossed her arms. “I don’t really remember giving you a choice.”

 

Ella glanced over at Reagan’s monstrous feet that were flat on the floor of the locker room. She gulped as her eyes took in the pedicured toes, each and every toenail painted with a white polish that had been applied flawlessly. The huge bronzed peds were the same tone as the rest of Reagan’s legs and Ella was a bit amazed that there was no sign of her enormous feet being any shade paler.

 

Ella watched the pick-up truck sized feet intently, trying to anticipate any move they might make so she could defend herself from them. Not that there would be much she would be able to do if Reagan chose to drop one of her sweaty feet on her other than beg for mercy but at least she could try to prepare herself to be dominated by those powerful peds.

 

Reagan’s voice snapped her attention back skyward to the face looming high overhead.

 

“You know, I don’t remember giving you a choice because you don’t have a choice, twerp. When I tell you to massage my feet, I expect you to massage them and to massage them well.” Reagan boomed.

 

Ella was shaking more now than she had been before. She was pretty sure even Reagan could see her shaking now.

 

“I-I-I do-don’t w-w-want to m-ma-ma-massage y-y-your f-feet!” Ella yelled up, stammering and shaking as Reagan listened to her words.

 

Reagan’s calm demeanor was far more terrifying than her being angry. Ella had no idea what the giantess had planned for her.

 

Reagan simply shrugged and then smirked once more. The giantess uncrossed her arms and began to lean forward even more.

 

"Well, that’s no problem. I can just do it for you." Reagan said, a smug look on her face as her huge hand came rushing down towards Ella.

 

Ella had no time to react as the white nails tore through the air as the giantess reached out with her huge hand to grab Ella. Ella yelled out as the long, thick fingers wrapped around her and she was yanked skyward by Reagan. Her stomach was in her throat and she nearly blacked out as her entire vision was a blur as she was pulled upward.

 

Ella was panicking in Reagan’s hand. She tried to squirm, but Reagan had wrapped her up far too tight for Ella to do little more than just struggle to breathe.

 

Reagan was balancing a foot on her knee, the sole upturned. Ella screamed with what little breath she could muster in Reagan’s crushing grip as she went rushing towards the reddened sole of the field hockey captain.

 

Reagan’s fingers loosened and Ella found her entire body being pushed into Reagan’s meaty sole. Reagan pressed her firmly into her sole, the warm, sweaty flesh molding around her as Reagan forced her into it. It wasn’t long before Reagan began to rub her against her broad sole, pressing and rubbing her all over it, while using her thumb to push Ella’s face firmly into her foot.

 

Ella realized that Reagan was pushing hard on her like she was some kind of massager for her feet.

 

"Pl-" Ella tried to scream out when she was pulled away from Reagan’s smelly sole for a second before Reagan pressed her back into her sole. Ella wanted to scream for her to stop but Reagan kept rubbing her over her sole with that haughty smirk on her face.

 

"Stop plea-" Ella tried to shout again but simply found herself pressed right back into Reagan’s firm sole. Reagan just continued use Ella’s tiny body to massage her foot, not even caring in the slightest for what Ella was trying to say.

 

Ella’s tiny squirms just made Reagan’s grip tighten, squeezing her harder as she pressed her more firmly into her sole. Ella could feel sweat and foot grime being smeared across her naked body.

 

All Ella’s pleas were doing were earning her a mouth full of Reagan’s hot, sweaty sole which the taste of made her want to vomit and cry all at the same time. She could feel her teeth scrapping against the thick sole when she was unfortunate enough to have her mouth open or have it forced open and she felt like her teeth were going to break or even be ripped from her mouth. She was forced to swallow sweat and all sorts of other things stuck to Reagan’s huge foot. She was struggling to breathe and any time she was pulled away from Reagan’s foot, she found herself gasping and wheezing for air.

 

Ella would try to turn her face away but Reagan’s thumb would just press even harder and more firmly, pressing her harder and harder into the sweaty, dirty sole.

 

Reagan rubbed Ella all over her huge foot. Ella was pressed into her thick heel, her softer yet still firm sole and instep, and the firm ball of her foot. Reagan just rubbed away, smearing sweat, grime, fuzz and foot dirt all over the tiny girl.

 

Finally, she pulled Ella away from her foot, her fingers tightening once more around Ella as she held her in her fist. Ella was wheezing and in a great deal of pain after being rubbed all over Reagan’s massive foot.

 

Ella could taste blood in her mouth, despite the overpowering taste of sweaty feet. Her nose was bleeding too and Ella realized it was very likely broken from how hard Reagan had forced her into her sole.

 

“That felt pretty good.” Reagan said with a haughty smirk. “Guess you are actually good for something, nerd.”

 

Ella was too weak and out of breath to offer a response. She could barely even catch her breath and it didn’t help that Reagan’s was holding her so tightly in her fist, her lungs could barely even expand.

 

“Please,” Ella gasped weakly as she looked up at the smirking giantess, “Please let me go…”

 

Reagan didn’t acknowledge her plea and soon Ella found herself being lowered.

 

“Ready or not, I still have a whole other foot that’s in need of a massage, nerd.”

 

Reagan laughed as Ella squealed for mercy as she found herself rushing towards Reagan’s other foot, positioned the same way the first foot had been on her knee.

 

This time, Ella wisely closed her mouth before she made contact with Reagan’s sole.

 

Reagan held her the same way, her fingers loosened so she could press Ella’s four-inch body into her sole while keeping her thumb firmly on Ella’s head to keep her face pressed into her sole.

 

Ella’s face was once more shoved into Reagan’s sole and she was once more rubbed all over Reagan’s foot in a similar fashion. The heel, sole, instep and ball of her foot all received ample rubbing with Ella’s beaten body. Ella still found her mouth forced open from time to time, scrapping against Reagan’s smelly sole and having the taste of sweaty feet forced into mouth while she swallowed acrid foot sweat and all manner of dirt and grime.

 

Reagan’s grip would tighten whenever she squirmed and Ella knew there was no escaping the giantess by now. She was completely at Reagan’s mercy for however long the giantess wished her to be, having sweat and foot dirt smeared all over her.

 

Ella was once again unsure of how long Reagan had rubbed her into her immense sole when she was pulled away. Her body ached and she felt pain all over as Reagan lifted her up and away from her sole.

 

Ella heard the soft slap of Reagan’s foot returning to the floor. She also realized her nose was definitely broken as she struggled to breathe through it. Blood dripped from her nostrils while they burned along with her mouth and throat from the taste and smell of Reagan’s sweaty feet.

 

“You’re a great little foot massager, you know that?” Reagan chuckled. “I might have to keep you around to do that after every practice and game.”

 

Ella felt tears in her eyes as she imagined the horror of being used daily by the bronzed giantess to rub her giant feet.

 

"You may have noticed I didn’t rub you around or between my toes. So, do you want me to continue using you or are you finally ready to massage my feet yourself?" Reagan asked, a sickening, fake sweetness to her voice. “My toes are still in need of a massage.”

 

Ella was still gasping for air, her entire body screaming in pain.

 

Ella nodded weakly, tears flowing freely. A huge grin spread across Reagan’s face as she saw the weak nods from the tiny girl in her fist.


“Very good. I like to see you’re ready to be a good little bitch again for me.” Reagan said with a grin. “But don’t think I won’t use you again how I just did if you do a bad job on my toes.”

Reagan tightened her fist ever so slightly, eliciting a pained yelp from Ella. Reagan giggled before she began to lower Ella slowly away from her towards the ground. Ella was pretty limp in her fist, lacking energy to even try to squirm against the giantess’s fist.

Reagan’s fist opened and Ella was dropped to the floor, landing in a heap. The cool tile felt wonderful on her skin which was warm and sweaty. She wasn’t sure if the sweat was hers or Reagan’s but she was certainly covered in it and even bits of dirt, grime, and sock fuzz were stuck to her courtesy of Reagan’s massive feet.

She tried to stand but found herself unable to. Her legs were far too wobbly and she was in a world of pain, her body aching all over. Instead, she remained on all fours, her breathing raspy due to her sore throat and broken nose.

Reagan leaned back on the bench and smiled down at the shrinkee she had dropped down by her feet. Ella looked up seeing that Reagan’s feet were close enough but that it still would be a little bit of struggle for her to reach them.

“Come on, bitch. I don’t have all day.” Reagan boomed, tapping one of her enormous feet against the tiled floor of the locker room. “Either you rub my toes or I’ll do it for you.”

The tapping of Reagan’s foot reverberated throughout the locker room floor, shaking Ella while the sound of her sole slapping against the tile was akin to a cannon firing each time it slapped down. Ella was terrified as the prospect of being used once more by Reagan and began to crawl forward.

As she crawled, she looked forward and saw Reagan’s foot slam down one final time, joining her other foot flat on the floor. The floor shook beneath Ella, who nearly collapsed as she felt the rumble.

“That’s right, crawl, bitch! Crawl to my feet like the pathetic, little loser you are!” Reagan laughed, recording the humiliating scene with her phone.

Ella’s face burned with humiliation as she listened to the laughter of the giantess. She just looked forward towards the toes of the giantess, crawling as quickly as she could manage. She didn’t look up. She knew the giantess was recording her crawling on all fours towards her feet and she wouldn’t give the cruel bully any sense of satisfaction by seeing her tear-streaked face.

Ella quickly realized that staring at the pedicured toes of Reagan wasn’t much better. The immense toes, with their immaculate white nails, looked just as hot and sweaty as the rest of Reagan’s pick-up truck sized feet.

She could see sock fuzz and lint plastered to the sides and between the thick toes. She gulped as she continued to crawl forward, realizing she too would soon be between those same toes just like all the other sock lint and toejam that resided between them now.

“Hurry your ass up, bitch.” Reagan barked, scrunching her huge toes. “I’m getting tired of waiting for your shrinkee ass to massage my toes.”

Ella began to crawl even faster, terrified at the thought of Reagan’s patience wearing thin and the giantess plucking her up once more to use as a massager. The last thing she wanted was to be dragged between the bronzed titan’s toes as some sort of human toe floss.

As Ella neared Reagan’s toes, she was she soon assaulted by the strong smell of sweaty feet. She gagged as she crawled forward, fighting against the smell of feet choking her, finally reaching Reagan’s toes after what had been some of the most humiliating seconds of her life.

“Get to work, loser!” Reagan commanded as soon as Ella reached her toes.

Ella looked over the toes of Reagan. The white nail polish was pristine, although Ella noticed bits of sock fuzz and grime stuck beneath the white nails. There was also quite a bit of toejam between the immense tan toes. Ella gagged before throwing herself at the giantess’s toes.

Ella wrapped her arms as best she could around one of Reagan’s toes and began to rub at the thick digit as best she could. Her entire body was in pain, she was struggling to breathe and her hands were on fire. She knew Reagan would punish her if she couldn’t rub her toes well and Ella had no intention of being further punished.

Ella could barely stand and found herself practically laying atop Reagan’s toes, her arms wrapped around one toe. She wanted to stand but her body was so beaten from having been rubbed against Reagan’s soles.

Ella suddenly felt the toe beneath her buck, slamming right into her chest and torso and even knocking her head back. She was almost knocked out and honestly would’ve fallen over if she hadn’t had her arms wrapped around the huge toe as she had been rubbing it.

“What the fuck are you doing down there?” Reagan scowled, wiggling her toes once more and hitting Ella again. “Are you humping my toe? You fucking weirdo.”

Ella soon lost her grip on the huge toe as Reagan continued to wiggle them. She was batted a couple of more times by the thick, tan digits before finally falling from Reagan’s huge toes.

“I know you’re really weird and stuff but humping my toe, I mean there’s some real weird shit.” Reagan said. “You like feet or something, nerd?”

Ella just stared up at the smirking giantess. Reagan looked so powerful and Ella felt fear once more.

“N-n-no! I d-don’t like f-feet!” Ella yelled up, praying the giant looming over her would hear her.

“You don’t? So why were you humping my toe then?” Reagan boomed, raising her eyebrows as she spoke. “You better explain yourself now, nerd.”

Ella squirmed beneath Reagan’s gaze. She was so afraid of the giant girl in this moment.

“It’s just, just I’m in s-so much p-p-pain.” Ella sobbed. “I w-was having trouble s-standing and so I, so I was trying m-m-my best to rub your toes but i-it was j-j-just a lot!”

Reagan’s head flew back as her laughter echoed throughout the locker room.

Ella felt her face burning as Reagan’s laughter rang out.

“That’s not my fault, nerd.” Reagan laughed. “Maybe if you didn’t suck so much at giving foot massages, you wouldn’t be hurting so much right now!”

Reagan continued to laugh as Ella just laid on the cool tile, looking up at the giant girl.

“Well, I guess if a simple task like rubbing my toes is too much for a pathetic, little thing like you…” Reagan said, grinning down at Ella.

Ella was terrified as she expected Reagan’s huge hand to come rushing down and grab her up before running her beaten body between and all over each and every one of her large toes.

But Reagan’s hand never came. Instead, she watched as the giantess lifted up her massive right foot, the hot, sweaty sole peeling away from the locker room floor, leaving an imprint courtesy of Reagan’s sweaty sole on the floor.

She watched as Reagan brought her foot down, the huge heel connecting with the tiled floor with a dull thump and the ground shaking from her heel striking the floor. Reagan’s right foot loomed over Ella, resting on its heel while smelly, sweat soaked air began to choke her.

Reagan wiggled her enormous toes high above, mashing the toejam and sock lint between the thick digits while her foot continued to loom over Ella. The broad sole wrinkled slightly as the giantess wiggled and scrunched her toes.

“I have something else for you to do that you’re the perfect size for, bitch.”

Ella screamed as the enormous foot began to fall upon her, Reagan’s laughter quickly drowning out her scream as the bully’s taunting laughter once more echoed throughout the locker room.