- Text Size +

The first thing Ella realized when she finally regained consciousness was that she couldn’t move. She couldn’t even feel her body, although as she took in the state of it, she had to admit that may have been a small blessing.

There was no doubt in her mind that the Reagan had snapped her spine when she had been juggling her with her stick followed by shooting her into the wall.

It was only by some sick, twisted miracle that she was even alive. The fact she had survived everything she had been subjected to honestly shocked her.

She was against the wall, her head propped up by the wall while her broken body was displayed before her. The sight of her body had made her nearly faint once again.

Ella could only move her head, surveying her beaten and broken body. Her skin was a sickening combination of purple and black and her limbs were twisted in unnatural ways. Reagan had done far more than break her spine. She knew most of her bones were broken far beyond any hope of repair and her breathing was ragged and shallow.

She had thought her broken nose would be the worst of the injuries she’d sustain but after Reagan had started to juggle her with her stick, she quickly realized just her wrong she had been.

Now with her nose already broken, her breathing was even more labored and painful as she suspected her rib cage had likely had a number done on it.

She could make out Reagan moving about the locker room by her locker. She noticed that the giantess had put on a pair of black Nike slides.

She could hear Reagan emptying her locker, the sounds of her slides slapping against her soles echoing throughout the locker room as she moved about gathering up her things.

“I guess I should wipe up what’s left of that little nerd.” Ella heard Reagan mutter.

Ella could hear the soft slaps of Reagan’s slides against her feet as she pounded towards the paper towel dispenser. Ella watched as the giantess ripped a paper towel clear of the dispenser and then turned toward her, a smirk on her face.

“Damn, she didn’t even burst when she hit the wall. I thought for sure she would have just gone splat.” Reagan chuckled as she took in Ella’s broken body and the bloody streak that ran down the wall above her.

Ella could still feel the vibrations of the giantess’s footsteps as she walked towards her, her slides slapping against her soles.

The slides slapping against Reagan's soles was like cannonfire to the tiny girl lying on the floor while the floor rumbled with each and every step of the colossus.

It wasn’t long before Reagan’s enormous feet came crashing down before her, her pedicured toes directly in Ella’s vision. She slowly turned her head up, following the long, toned legs skyward.

Her eyes didn’t even make it all the way up before the giantess suddenly crouched down, extending the hand holding the paper towel towards Ella’s body.

Ella couldn’t help it as she flinched as the paper towel neared her body. She wanted to move away from it but in her current state, it was impossible to do anything other than turn her head.

The simple movement of her head must’ve drawn the giantess’s attention as the paper towel suddenly stopped descending towards her and was pulled away.

“No fucking way.” Reagan laughed as she looked down at Ella’s broken body. “You’re still alive?”

Ella tried to speak but no words escaped her lips. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as her mouth opened and closed but no words would come out. It wasn’t long before the tears were flowing down her cheeks.

“I thought for sure I’d killed you earlier.” Reagan grinned as she took in Ella’s broken body. “Aren’t you just such a resilient little thing?”

Reagan stood back to her full, towering height. She was still gazing down at Ella, a haughty smirk on her face.

“You’re so pathetic.” Reagan boomed as she lifted an enormous foot up and brought it over Ella. “This time you’re not going to be so lucky, loser.”

Ella could only watch as Reagan’s grinning face was eclipsed by the sole of her slide, the black sole casting her in a terrifyingly large shadow. Ella just stared up at the sole of the slide, terrified at the prospect of being a stain on it.

Ella wanted to move more than anything. Her brain was screaming for her to move but her broken body couldn’t move an inch. There was no escaping this. She couldn’t do anything besides stare up at the immense sole of the slide. This was it.

Reagan Kierwin was going to step on her and that would be that.

The black sole of the slide became larger and larger as Reagan slowly lowered her foot, seemingly taunting Ella at the prospect of being crushed beneath it.

Reagan was lowering her foot rather slowly, almost as if she were anticipating Ella to make a move to escape from beneath her huge foot as she lowered it.

The giant foot continued lowering before stopping and quickly lifting away to reveal Reagan’s face peering down at her. She could see a slight frown on Reagan’s face as the giantess seemed almost like she was pouting.

Ella could feel the ground shake as the enormous slide clapped down next to Reagan’s other foot.

“Are you like, just giving up?” Reagan said, rolling her eyes. “I mean I know you’re just a sad, little loser and all but you’re not even going to try to escape? I know you’re all messed up but like, you’re not even going to at least try to crawl away from me?”

Reagan’s expression softened and then a grin appeared on her face as she seemed to realize just what situation Ella was in under her foot. The grin only got bigger and bigger as her eyes studied Ella’s broken body.

“Wait… you can’t even move, can you?” Reagan laughed. “I really fucked you up, didn’t I?”

Ella felt the tears run down her cheeks as Reagan’s laughter echoed all around her. Reagan lifted her foot up once more and brought it over Ella.

“You’re probably so fucking scared right now!” Reagan laughed. “Oh man, sucks to be you!”

The huge foot lowered and Ella wordlessly screamed as Reagan’s foot descended. She squeezed her eyes shut as the giantess’s foot rushed towards her.

The giantess’s slide barreled into Ella’s tiny form, the rubber cool on her skin as it knocked her away from the wall so she as she opened her eyes, she realized she was lying flat on her back, staring up at the towering field hockey captain. Instead of stomping on her like Ella had thought Reagan would do, the giantess had kicked her.

Reagan was smirking down at her, clearly enjoying how big and powerful she was compared to the shrinkee at her feet.

“Although I guess it looks like I can’t play with you anymore then, nerd.”

Ella could only watch in horror as Reagan smiled down at her. The giantess extended a hand towards the wall, pressing her palm against it to steady herself.

“You know, I’ve never stepped on one of you little things barefoot before.” Ella watched as Reagan slid her foot out of her slide and lifted up her now barefoot. “I’ve heard it feels pretty nice, or at least that’s what some of the girls I follow on TikTok have said about crushing shrinkees barefoot.”

Ella felt immediate discomfort as she wondered just how many other unfortunate people had found themselves under Reagan’s feet after shrinking.

Ella followed the massive foot as it came to hover above her. She felt immense fear as Reagan’s reddened sole hovered above her, the giantess scrunching her foot and wiggling her toes as she held it over her. It only took a moment for the massive foot to eclipse Reagan’s grinning face.

“They say you can feel the shrinkee’s screams, well sort of, on your sole and the way it feels when you actually crush a shrinkee under your foot is supposed to be so cool! I guess it’s like all warm from your blood and stuff and it feels like, nice when it oozes all over your sole and between your toes!”

Ella was forced to watch the broad sole slowly descend on her while Reagan talked about crushing her. Reagan wasn’t going to make this quick for her.

“I don’t even know if you can scream though so guess I won’t be able to find that out about the screaming. You’ll probably still crush pretty nice though, even as fucked up as you are right now.” Reagan laughed.

Ella whimpered as the gargantuan foot slowly descended. She was completely helpless, unable to move an inch as the foot slowly lowered. It was horrifying. She wanted to close her eyes but she couldn’t. Even though everything in her head was screaming at her to close her eyes, she had to watch the descending foot.

It wasn’t long until Reagan’s foot was no more than a few inches above her. She could still smell the sweaty foot funk, the noxious odor having not really dissipated over the past time it had been free from her sweaty sock and shoe.

“Smell my foot, you nerd loser.” Reagan laughed as she hovered her foot over Ella. “If it makes you feel any better, I did consider keeping you around. It would’ve been pretty nice to have two tiny, little bitches as slaves.”

Ella didn’t really want to smell the enormous foot hovering over her but she really didn’t have a choice. She gagged as she continued to smell the giantess’s sweaty, stinking foot.

“Especially given our history. If you weren’t so sad and pathetic, I may actually have kept you. It would’ve been so much fun to watch you grovel at my feet every day while I just bully you any way I want.” Reagan gleefully continued. “But then I thought how much fun it would be to just break you. I mean after all, I probably would get bored of just torturing you and Kevin over there, despite his stubbornness, is way a better slave than you’d ever be.”

Ella felt so humiliated as she listened to Reagan talk. The giantess couldn’t just crush her, could she? No, she had to make sure she got her last licks in before stepping on her. Not to mention while forcing Ella to smell her foot while she mocked her.

“Really though, if I hadn’t of found Kevin, all shrunk and scared in the gym the other day, you’d be the lucky little loser who’d have the privilege of being my slave.” Reagan laughed. “He’s not as smart as you but he’s way more fun to fuck with. I mean I bullied him too so either way I was going to have one of my favorite targets at my feet!”

Ella felt for the tiny boy who she knew was wallowing inside of Reagan’s dirty, sweat soaked practice sock at the moment. She didn’t envy the life he was about to have as Reagan’s slave but she would much prefer it to her current situation.

“Maybe I should’ve kept you. How would you have liked to come to college with me next year?” Reagan laughed. “I heard you had applied to the same place I got an offer to play for. I also heard your little nerdling ass didn’t get in.”

Reagan’s taunting laughter made Ella feel even worse than she already did which she wasn’t even sure would’ve been possible in the first place.

“Guess you’re not as smart as you thought you were, huh loser?” Reagan laughed. “I mean I know that had to hurt knowing I got in and you didn’t.”

Reagan’s massive foot was still dominating Ella’s view and Ella was continuing to gag on its offensive odor. She was in absolute hell in the shadow of Reagan’s smelly foot, listening to the giant bully belitte her. Please just get on with it Reagan, haven’t you tormented me enough she thought.

"I could've taken you to class with me." Reagan laughed. "Although I'm not sure how much you'd learn from the inside of my shoes!"

Ella felt hopeless as Reagan laughed and taunted her. The giantess was just being cruel, reveling in the fact she had a tiny completely at her mercy.

“I guess it’s a good thing I won’t be bringing you there next year. A loser like you doesn’t even deserve to set foot on such a prestigious campus, shrinkee or not.” Reagan laughed. “Fucking loser. No one’s going to even miss you, bitch!”

Ella felt the tears run down her face as Reagan insulted her. She felt so small and helpless beneath the gigantic bully’s foot.

“Well, I have places to be so let’s get this over with. Ready to be crushed like the pathetic insect you are, nerd?” Reagan boomed from above.

Ella was crying as she thought about how this was how her life was going to end. She was going to be stepped on by an enormous brat. An enormous brat that had made her life hell the past two years. An enormous brat who was going to go to the college she had wanted to go to more than anything.

An enormous brat who was nothing more in her mind than a bully.

Her thoughts drifted to how this is what her life had come to. Four inches tall and beneath the massive foot of her colossal bully.

It wasn’t fair. Why did Reagan Kierwin always seem to have everything?

She wanted to beg and plead with the giantess for mercy but no words would come from her mouth. She cried as she stared up at the immense sole that she knew in moments would crush her into paste. Even if she did beg and plead, she knew it would do little more than serve to amuse Reagan at this point.

Reagan’s foot looked so imposing and terrifying. The immense sole was hovering over her, ready to coming stomping down at any second. Ella’s eyes studied every inch of the wide sole as it hovered over her.

“Sucks to be you, nerd!” Reagan laughed. “Time for you to get fuckin’ crushed!”

Reagan hovered her foot for only a moment more above Ella before it started to come down onto her. Ella screamed hoarsely as the giant foot slowly descended upon her, dominating her entire field of view absolutely.

Ella had expected Reagan to simply stomp on her but instead the giantess seemed keen on drawing it out as her massive foot lowered slower than expected, growing larger and larger in Ella’s field of view. Ella supposed this was partly to due with the fact that Reagan knew she was completely helpless and couldn’t move at all and partly due to the fact that Reagan was just, now quite literally, a colossal bitch.

Reagan’s taunting laughter was the last thing she heard before the gargantuan foot pressed down on her, cutting her off from the outside world as she was left in darkness and subjected to an ungodly amount of crushing, relentless pressure.

Ella’s entire body was engulfed by Reagan’s warm, meaty sole. The smell of Reagan’s foot was overpowering as Ella’s entire face was buried in the warm, smelly sole rendering her unable to breath.

Immediate panic set in for Ella as Reagan’s heavy foot seemed to become heavier and heavier with each passing millisecond. The pressure was increasing and despite lacking feeling in most of her body, Ella knew her entire body was screaming out in pain.

Ella couldn’t breathe at all as Reagan’s warm, sweaty flesh was completely blocking her nose and mouth. She would likely suffocate but Ella knew she wouldn’t last long enough beneath Reagan’s foot for that to even have a chance of happening.

Ella felt her overwhelming panic reach new heights as the pressure quickly became more and more extreme. She couldn’t breathe and her mind was a mess as complete and utter panic set in on her.

This couldn’t be how it ended, this just couldn’t. She didn’t want to die under Reagan Kierwin’s giant smelly foot!

It only took a second more before the overwhelming, unbearable weight of Reagan’s foot on her began to crack her skull. She felt horrible, horrendous pain in her head and her thoughts began to get rather foggy. This only lasted for a brief moment as Ella felt her face become flush while it felt as if her entire skull was quickly collapsing in on itself as she experienced a sudden, sharp pain in her head she had never felt before.

She could just barely hear Reagan’s muffled, taunting laughter, the giant bully clearly enjoying herself as she continued pressing down on the tiny nerd under her immense foot, crushing her ever so slowly and painfully.

Ella couldn’t feel it but her body was already beginning to burst beneath Reagan’s meaty sole.

Ella felt unbearable pain in her head for only a split second more before Reagan allowed for her full weight to press down on the tiny nerd. The pain suddenly ceased as Ella’s entire body exploded beneath the heavy foot of her gigantic bully.

Chapter End Notes:

And with that we have reached the end. Thank you to all who have read and also to those who have reviewed!