- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Full story. You may have seen this earlier, but I had to fix it due to some errors with the text xD

Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story

It was late 2023, almost to the end of November. And things were looking up for Ella. A young 17 year old tik toker & youtuber who had recently blown up in popularity over the past few months.

Ella was big into music & often recorded herself everywhere she went.

Nicki Minaj being one of her all time favorites.

But she never got to see her live due to her being too young to attend AND due to the fact that her city wasn't usually a tour stop. 

The last time Nicki came into her city was maybe 2012. Which was awhile back.

In a shocking turn of events, many years later. There was a concert coming to her city in a few weeks to promote her upcoming album 'Pink Friday 2', despite not AS many tickets selling because of its location.

She convinced her mom to buy her & her friend VIP tickets. So her & her friend Lyla could experience the concert together.

So... they had an epic concert to look forward to.

Ella would also be meeting one of her idols AND even getting videos for social media.

Ella was in the midst of getting ready for the concert with her friend...


.


.


.


.


.


"Omg, what do you know. In just a few hours, we will be in the front row seat of a Nicki Minaj concert?! It is going to be so fucking awesome." Exclaimed Ella as she picked her Nicki Minaj CDs up.

"What all are you bringing to the show?" Asked Lyla.

Ella lifted up a vinyl press of the original Pink Friday & a small picture of Nicki.

"I want her to sign these. It would make my life perfect if I got the original Pink Friday signed. THEN when the new one comes out, I'll get to have that one signed too." Said Ella as she began to lace up a pair of tall black boots.

Lyla said "I honestly just want to go for the concert. I love her, but I think she'll want too much for an autograph. Soooo, the show itself is enough for me."

"Surely an autograph can't be that much. And even if it is, I'M FUCKIN RICH. I get paid so much in views that I could buy anything." Laughed Ella as she showed her tik tok followers to Lyla.

Lyla said "Pssh. At least you have enough to blow on stuff like that. I wish I did. But i do have a question.... what kinda video are we gonna do for tik tok? Is it gonna be a dance? Is it gonna be a recording of her performance? What's the plan?"

Ella clicked her lips.

"I wanted to try a new dance that I learned. But I might be better off just recording the performance. People want to see Nicki Minaj in a Nicki Minaj video. Not me dancing in front of her." Said Ella with a laugh.

Lyla said "I'm so excited. I hope she's as good live as her albums make it sound. And I hope she plays songs from her early 2010 era."

"Oh she'll be great live. I know it. And maybe. I mean, its not AS big of a concert as her other ones. Maybe she will play some crowd pleasers." Said Ella as she stood up to head into the kitchen.

"HEY MOM. It's almost time to go to the concert!" Said Ella loudly.

Her mom walked into the living room & looked at Ella. Who was looking absolutely stunning.

Her long dirty blonde hair was in curls, she had pink eyeliner, a white Nicki Minaj shirt, tall black boots, & black leggings.

"Do I look nice?" Asked Ella while biting her lip.

"It isn't my style. But I would say you look pretty. Just pleeeeeease be careful. You know that shrinking virus is still going around, right?" Said the mom.

Ella rolled her eyes.

"Mom, the shrinking virus died years ago. 2021 to be exact. There's nothing to be worried about." Said Ella with a scoff

"Well. Be sure to take the immunity pill so you don't get it. Ya know, JUST to be on the safe side. And give one to your friend." Said the mom

"God. Why can't you just be happy for my look? I want to leave this house in a great mood, I don't want us to be in an argument before I leave." Said Ella.

"I'm not arguing. I just said please take the pill. It might save your life in a crowded arena like that. You know I worry about you." Said her mom I'm a concerned voice.

"Fine...." Said Ella as she headed to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen.

"Cant wait for this fucking virus hoax to be over. I thought people would stop being so stupid." Said Ella as she put a pill into her palm.

She lifted her hand & tossed it in her mouth.

Only to immediately spit it out after it accidentally touched her tongue.

"Ew! Oh fuck this." Said Ella as she dropped the medicine in the trash can & headed back to her room.

"What'd your mom say?" Asked Lyla

" 'take the pill darling', 'oh the shrinking virus is out there honey', she keeps going on about this. And it's annoying. Do YOU think it's real?" Asked Ella.

"Uh.... not really to be honest. I've heard of it. But it doesn't sound real. Shrinking sounds like fun actually. I always wondered what it'd be like to be small." Said Lyla.

Ella said "It could be fun. But I couldn't live like that. I know I'd eventually get stepped on."

"Ella! Lyla! Your cab is here!" Said the mom from the living room.

"Oh shit! Hey Lyla, are you ready?"? Quickly asked Ella.

Lyla nodded & began rushing to the door.

Ella picked up her phone, her Pink Friday LP, a small poster, a CD, & her purse. Then followed up behind Lyla.

.


.


.


.


.


~After The Concert~

.


.


.


.


.


Nicki Minaj had just finished performing her very last song of the set. Ella was screaming frantically about how much she loved her while simultaneously recording.

"PLAY ONE MORE SONG!! PLAY ANOTHER" Shouted Ella from the crowd. Seemingly oblivious that nobody could hear her in the arena.

Nicki Minaj said from the stage with her pink hair in front of her face "Thank you all! Come find me in the VIP room for autographs!" As she dropped the mic & walked behind the stage.

The lights became somewhat brighter & everyone began to quickly scamper over to the exit.

The VIP area was somewhere on the other side of the building.

"Holy fuck. She was a LOT better live than I expected." Said Lyla.

Ella said while smiling ear to ear "I know! I can't wait for her to sign my albums." While pulling her phone out & rushing to try beating the crowd.

She pulled her phone out & went live on Instagram.

"HEY! WHATS UP BITCHEZ! I'M ON MY WAY TO THE VIP ROOM TO MEET NICKI MINAJ! I told you I was gonna meet her!!! I'll be showing my signed merch on YouTube later tomorrow." And quickly ended the stream.

After nearly 20 minutes of quickly walking to the VIP room, they finally made it in.

...

...

...

...


"Whew. What a fucking rush." Said Ella while panting.

"I know. Are you sure we are in the right room? It looks kinda empty." Said Lyla.

Ella looked around confusedly.

"Maybe? I think this is it. I would hope so." Said Ella as she started pacing the red floors.

Lyla looked around for a few minutes & started seeing packs of Nicki Minaj merch on the floor.

Her eyes widened

"OH MY GOD! ELLA! WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! This is a private room! I think this is where Nicki gets all the merch for the signing room."

"So we need to keep walking?" Sighed Ella.

"Maybe... do you think they would kick us out for pondering here?" Asked Lyla.

Ella shrugged her shoulders & pulled her phone out to check her social media.

"Hm, well what do ya know. Apparently Nicki Minaj & Cardi B are in drama right now. Fascinating." Giggled Ella while reading an article about it.

"Also... probably a weird time to mention this. But, are you feeling okay?" Asked Lyla while facepalming.

Ella said confusedly "Ya? Why?"

"I'm feeling very lightheaded. I can barely hold my head up." Said Lyla.

"We were just in a arena with hundreds of thousands of people. I promise its okay. Most people are usually light headed after leaving an arena that big. I'm a bit lightheaded too though." Said Ella.

"Lets sit down. I need to get my mind straight. Maybe they will understand if I explain everything to them if we get caught." Said Lyla as she sat on a black leather seat.

With concern in her eyes, Ella sat next to her.

"You sure you're okay? I hope you're not sick." Said Ella as she looked into her eyes.

All of a sudden....

Lyla vanished.......

......

......


"Um, what the fuck?" Said Ella as she rubbed her eyes.

"Did she disappear?" Said Ella with a panicking voice before looking down.

...

Ella stared in pure shock.

"O...m....g...... y-y-you caught the shrinking virus... y-you're fucking tiny!" Said Ella with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly Ella shrunk seconds after.

Falling all the way down beside Lyla. Crash landing onto the soft black leather seat.

Somehow even though Ella shrunk, all the stuff she was wearing & holding also did.

Her CD, her vinyl, her poster, her clothes. Everything shrunk.

....

....

Once they were both side by side. Ella facepalmed.

"Well... what do you know. We shrunk." Said Lyla.

"I know. Lyla. I know. I kinda regret not taking that fucking pill now" Said Ella while shaking.

"You were offered a fucking pill?? Why didnt you take it??" Asked Lyla.

"Well, I didn't think it was real! My mom said it was a virus that SHRUNK people! Who would ever believe that?" Said Ella.

"Oh god. I cannot die. I'm too young." Said Lyla in a panicking voice.

Suddenly they saw Nicki walking through the room.

Wearing black boots, fishnets, a black thong, & a tight pink / black shirt.

"EEEEK. ITS NICKI!!!! Fuck the virus for a sec. LOOK!!!! ITS NICKI MINAJ!!!!!" Excitedly screamed Ella as she pulled her phone out & immediately hit the recorder.

She filmed Nicki's bad bitch walk. Her thighs jiggled & her smile was big. It seemed evident that Nicki had a fun time performing at the concert.

As Nicki got closer, she put a hand on her hips.

"Fuck. I wish we got a bigger crowd in this damn city. But ah well. Let's see if I can sell most of this merch before the nights over." Said Nicki in a tired tone.

Lyla said "We are probably closer to to Nicki.... than we will ever be for the rest of our lives."

"I know. She's so beautiful." Said Ella in a soft voice.

More people came in behind her & began picking up boxes of merch.

Ella just kept recording. Then Nicki made an alarming announcement.

...

...

"Once ya'll move a few boxes of my shit to the table, I will head out. Ima sit down for a minute." Said Nicki as she began to squat her ass towards the two tiny high school girls.

....

"Nicki. Wait.... NO!!!!!!!" Shrieked Ella as she took off running with Lyla in the other direction. Who was also screaming at the top of her lungs.

The shadow of Nicki's ass got bigger & bigger until they eventually stood to accept their fate.....

Then suddenly as the eclipsed booty touched the seat, they both went between Nicki's big thick beautiful butt cheeks.

...

...

"Please tell me you're recording this." Whimpered Lyla.

"Every second. We are going to be famous when we show this. We are inside her butt cheeks! HER BUTT CHEEKS!!! I should be mortified... but... it's such an honor... I should be streaming. But i need to edit this footage later. I'm not showing is screaming like that on social media." Said Ella.

"Well Nicki will be getting up any minute to greet her fans. So, we HAVE to climb. If we don't get up soon, we will fall out & will get sat on by someone else." Said Lyla.

"But... what about my autographs? I don't want to carry a 12 inch vinyl while climbing ass cheeks." Said Ella.

Lyla said "Forget that for now. We have to get more attached before she gets up." As she started climbing deeper into Nicki's butt.

Ella gagged.

"Oh god. This is going to be so sick.... Her crack is still *gag* sweaty." Said Ella as she held her nose & started going up her ass while simultaneously holding all her stuff.

As Nicki sat in the chair playing on her phone. She felt an itch.

...

"We made it!!!" Said Ella while panting heavily.

Lyla said while gagging "Look..."

Ella pointed her camera.

"EW! ITS NICKI MINAJ'S DIRTY BOOTY HOLE." Shouted Ella while trying not to laugh.

Suddenly it twitched.

"Oh no..." gulped Lyla.

...

...

*PFFFTTTTTTTTT

....

....

"Cant reach up my fuckin asshole in here. Might as well let it out." Laughed Nicki as she leaned back down & continued scrolling Facebook on her phone.

....

Ella stood in front of the butt hole.

Trembling.

Then screamed at the top of her lungs, almost bursting into tears. It was like she witnessed a murder or something.

Her clothes were soaked in anal juice & her camera now had brown splotches on it.

Her white shirt had brown dots all on it....

"I-I-I-I LOOK DISGUSTING!!!!!!" Cried Ella.

Suddenly fans got louder in the other room. Noticeable to even the two girls, who were trapped between Nicki's cheeks.

"Man, them niggas better hurry up. I ain't got all night to be signing shit." Said Nicki annoyedly

As Nicki waited for the arena workers to put the merch out, the unfortunate Ella & Lyla were still trapped between her butt cheeks.

"Lets just stay here until the end of the signing. When she's done & gets to her hotel. Then we can escape & MAYBE even ask her for help. If we survive that is... Her ass is going to stink so badly in that crowded room." Said Lyla.

"Okay *sniffle*, I'll keep recording. Maybe the fans will want to hear what she's saying to people? I don't know... Either way. This might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I can't let that fucking fart ruin this for me." Said Ella as she hung onto a cheek while holding her phone up.

.


.


.


.


.


~After The Whole Concert~


.


.


.


.


.


Nicki walked into her hotel room & let out a loud sigh.

"DAMN. What a fucking disaster. These niggas saying 'oh come to this city', like BITCH. They ain't NO FUCKING body here." Said Nicki angrily as she kicked off her boots.

Ella's eyes widened while still gagging on the horrendous scent of her asshole.

"I wonder how much her fans online wilk enjoy what she is saying." Said Lyla.

Ella shrugged her shoulders & joked "That's celebrities for you. But this footage is golden. Four hours long & it's still going strong. But it's gonna be a bitch to edit."

As the two talked, Nicki sighed.

"Now that that's all outta the way. I guess I can finally do something I've been wanting to do since I started the show." Said Nicki with a smile as she continued walking.

"Where do you think she's headed?" Asked Ella while steadily holding the camera.

They tried carefully listening to her foot steps. They were stepping on carpet at first, then it sounded like a hard floor.

Suddenly Nicki's black thong dropped to the floor & the two girls got a view of a big beautiful white room.

"Wait... why did she pull her thong down? OH NO. SHE'S IN THE BATHROOM." Said Ella as she started to panic.

Lyla said "Is THIS part of your video too?"

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! NICKI! PLEASE HELP US!!!!!! WE ARE IN YOUR ASS!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!" Cried Ella.

Nicki couldn't hear any of it since they were so small.....

"Ahh.... bout time. I can finally take a shit in peace." Said Nicki with a sigh as she slowly sat her big ass onto the toilet & pulled her phone out to look at her Instagram comments.

Lyla fell from the butt crack as soon as Nicki sat on the seat, along with all of Ella's belongings that Nicki was meant to sign. AND the purse.

"LYLA?!" Cried Ella.

....

....

Lyla screamed something to Ella, but she couldn't hear anything due to the distance.

Nicki was on her phone, completely unaware that the two were under her...

Suddenly pee began to slowly trickle down the front of the inside of the toilet. Starting as small droplets, but quickly turning into a heavy gushing stream.

It was evident that she needed to pee the whole time, but never went to the bathroom

Ella watched in horror as the pee drenched her best friend. The water quickly turned dark yellow & it seemed like Nicki's stream just wouldn't stop.

But by the time she was done, Lyla's hair was soaked & her clothes were completely ruined.

It was disgusting to watch, and she knew Lyla was going through hell.

It was hard to tell if Lyla was crying because of the pee on her face.

As Lyla swam, Ella kept looking down at her while crying & hanging onto one of Nicki's butt cheeks.

"D-don't worry l-l-lyla. M-maybe she just had to pee." Whimpered Ella.

...

...

...

...


*Crackle*

"Fuck." Grunted Nicki quietly as she pushed

Ella turned around to see Nicki's butthole stretching.

"PLEASE NO. NOO!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T! IM BEGGING YOU. NICKI!!!!!!! NICKI!!!! FUCKING STOP!!!!!!"" Shrieked Ella in a crying voice.

Ella shook in absolute horror as something large & gooey made its way out of Nicki's beautiful ass.

"Oh god oh god oh god, m-maybe I can text her...." Said Ella in panic.

She rapidly opened Instagram & started speed-typing a message to Nicki. Saying to stop pooping & that two girls were under her.

"Come on!" Cried Ella as she looked over to see Nicki's shit getting bigger.

Ella sent the message with only half of it typed properly.

Instagram automatically failed the message. And replied "This user has Dms closed."

"Oh no" whimpered Ella.

Suddenly the shit was pushed against Ella's tiny body. Which caused Ella to drop her phone in the toilet & almost immediately vomit.

She was unable to speak... she knew she'd have shit in her mouth if she did...

It was absolutely traumatizing to her, and Nicki's relieving grunts were just icing on the cake.

It continued coming out. Seemingly getting bigger with every grunt.

Then suddenly.....

....


*HNG!


*DUNK


....

....

....

....

"Ahhhhhhhh. Been waiting to do that all night" Sighed Nicki in a relieved tone.

After Ella fell into the toilet with the massive piece of shit, she started sobbing her eyes out.

"It's okay Ella! It's okay! *gag*" Said Lyla in a reassuring voice.

Ella said "I GOT FUCKING SHAT OUT!!!

"Nobody's gonna know." Said Lyla

"I'll know!!" Said Ella while covering her face.

Lyla grabbed the camera that fell into the water with them. Only to see that the camera was busted & the footage was gone....

She looked at Ella nervously & quickly hid it to prevent Ella from flipping out.

....

....

*PFFFFTTT

"DAMN!" Sighed Nicki with a grunt.

Ella looked up at Nicki's big booty.

Her crack was absolutely ginormous from where they were at. And her cheeks were completely covering the seat.

"Please don't do it again..." whimpered Ella.

Lyla said "Try to swim to the side of the bowl! Maybe it'll miss if she shits again."

As they started swimming, Nicki's asshole began stretching again.

Lyla attempted to keep Ella distracted while Nicki was pushing it out. In case Ella were to have another potential panic attack.

....

"HNNNGH" Groaned Nicki.

Then.......


...

...

...

...


"Wait... is she pooping again?!" Said Ella.

Ella turned around & looked up

Then.....

.


.


*DUNK

...


Water splashed up onto Nicki's crack, followed by another relieved sigh.

Unaware to Nicki's knowledge........

She shat on Ella's FACE..... Because she looked up after Nicki had dropped it.

Ella went crashing to the bottom of the toilet underneath the massive shit that Nicki had just let out.

Lyla started to cry... because after the weight of the shit that Nicki had just let out. There was absolutely no way that poor little Ella survived..... she was fucking crushed underneath Nicki's shit & sunk to the bottom of the toilet.

Which to them, was at least 30 feet deep.

Instead of finishing up, Nicki chose to read her Instagram comments while sitting on the toilet.

So for over 5 minutes, Lyla was trapped with Nicki Minaj's massive dump & her piss.

The smell became worse & worse by the minute, and Nicki didn't care one bit. She was just looking at all the fan comments & seemingly went nose blind to the scent.

But after almost 10 minutes. Nicki leaned up lightly, which caused Lyla to tense up.

But to her fortune... Nicki was just grabbing toilet paper.

She watched as Nicki slowly dragged the massive sheet of toilet paper through her butt crack. Wiping so smoothly that it was mesmerizing to Lyla.

Once the wipe was done, Nicki pulled it out.

Only to see a disgusting shit-covered bit of toilet paper.

She tossed it in beside Lyla, then grabbed another sheet. This time, wiping both her pussy & her ass.

Lyla couldn't help but watch Nicki wipe... even if she didn't want to. Watching the toilet paper go in & out her huge butt crack was somehow intriguing because of her height.

The dirty toilet paper was tossed to the side of the bowl with the other one.

Nicki stood herself up & set her phone on the sink before getting ready to flush.

Then she paused.

"EWWWW! A FUCKIN BUG??? Ugh...... you know what? This is what I get for staying at a hotel by the arena. Hope you liked being shit on." Said Nicki as she slammed her finger on the flush

Lyla screamed "NO!!!!!! IM ALIVE!! I'M NOT A B- *muffled*

Suddenly Lyla & Ella were mixed with the ginormous loads of shit that Nicki had let out & the toilet paper pulled them both down the drain.

Nicki watched the toilet paper cover the tiny girl & pull her straight down.

Skids of her shit were left in the toilet bowl when the flush was complete, along with tiny strands of hair from the two girls.

....

Nicki stretched her arms, then pulled her thong back into her crack while grabbing her phone off the sink.

"Shit... and now I can head off to sleep, and get ready for the next show." Said Nicki with a sleepy voice while walking out of the bathroom.


.


.


.


.


.


~THE END~

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed 😁