- Text Size +
Chapter 3

Stacey found herself standing in the bathroom of someone house. She looked in the mirror and gasped. It wasn't her refection that was starting back at her. She looked like Holly Marie Combs, the actress who played Piper Halliwell.

"Yikes!" Stacey cried. Then she placed her hand over her mouth. Her voice had changed to match that of the actress.

"Piper is there something wrong?" Phoebe asked though the bathroom door.

"I'm fine. Just give me a moment." Stacey replied.

"Don't panic Stacey. It's just a simulation." She told herself. Then she opened the door. She wasn't too surprised when Phoebe walked into the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're alright? " Phoebe asked when she got a look at Stacey's face.

"I'm fine Al.. um I mean Phoebe." Stacey repeated before feeling the bathroom.

 

As she suspected she was in the Halliwell manor. It looked like the one shown on television.

"Thank god I'm a fan of "Charmed"." Stacey muttered to herself. She wondered into the Living room. Leo was standing there.

"Ernie is that you?" She asked him.

"Stacey?" Leo asked.

"Cute of Dai to cast us in the role of Piper and Leo." Stacey commented.

"This is serious role playing. If you die it will feel very real. I know from experience."

"Does Dai herself usually make an appearance in these simulations?" Stacey asked.

"Yes. While this is based on "Charmed", expect a few twists not found in the show." Ernie warned.

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Somebody get that?" Paige called out.

"It better not be a demon." Stacey muttered as she went to answer the door.

"Since when do demons knock?" Paige asked.

 

A female demon then simmered in. She was dressed in leather and had some sort of gun in her hand.

"Look out." Ernie cried. Stacey just barely managed to duck out of the way. The beam then struck the door shrinking it to a tiny size.

"Oh great." Policeman Darryl Morris muttered.

"Gun." Paige called out. The gun then orbed from the demons hands into Paige's.

The demon then threw a fireball at the witches but missed. Stacey then blew up the demon.

"Yes." Stacey shouted.

"What the heck is this?" Paige asked. She was clearly puzzled about the gun.

"That's a size change gun." Ernie explained. "From the look of it I say it came from Stan's Growth and Shrink Rays." He added.

"Who?" Darryl asked.

"It's a company that supplies size change guns to various universes." Ernie explained.

"Can you help her?" Darryl then pulled a three-inch tall blond woman from his pants pocket.

"Think the size change gun can fix her. Place her down on the floor."

Darryl did so.

"Since you know so much about this gun. Why don't you do the honours?" Paige suggested.

"All right." Ernie then accepted the gun from her. Then he aimed and fired. The blond grew from three inches tall to 5'4".

"How's that?" Ernie asked.

"I used to be several inches taller than this. But I can live with this." The blond replied.

 

Phoebe then picked that moment to emerge from the bathroom. She looked worried.

"Girls we are in big trouble. I just had a premonition of two huge giantesses the size of skyscrapers fighting it out downtown." She muttered. "

"It better not be more female demons with size change guns." Stacey commented.

Phoebe then noticed that there was a stranger in the house.

"Did I miss something? Who is she?" Phoebe asked.

"My name is Trish Macdonald. I was attending a party at 104 Hill top lane when we were shrunk by aliens calling themselves sizechangers." The blond woman explained.

"What's a sizechanger?" Both Stacey and Paige asked.

"They are a race of people who can change their own size and the size of others. Their home world is Sizeloa." Ernie explained.

"How come you know all this Leo?" Phoebe asked.

"I have my sources. " Ernie replied.

"How do we stop them?" Darryl asked.

"They are mortal. But they won't be easy to stop. And no human jail can hold them." Ernie replied.

"I was afraid of that. Over the past couple of weeks there have been reports of an unusual number of people disappearing. I was investigating these reports when I came across Trish here."

 "I had escaped from my captures and made it to the front yard, When I encountered my policeman."

"Any idea what these Sizechangers want?" Stacey asked.

"They tend to have various goals. Some Sizechangers shrink humans and sell them as pets. Others act like businessmen and women. And then there's KissBu."

"KissBu?"

"She looks like a Goth girl and she eats humans. They say she shrinks people to the size of Cheerio’s and eats them."

"Know where we can find these monsters?" Phoebe asked.

"They are using the house at 104 Hill top lane and well as several other buildings throughout the city." Trish replied.

"I need to find a safe haven for Ms. Macdonald here. The sooner we get this under control the better." Darryl and the blond woman then went out the door.

 

"Safe haven. There is no safe haven when there are sizechangers about." Ernie commented.

"Which means we have to take out those sizechangers sooner or later."

"What about the giantesses in my premonition?" Phoebe asked.

"Getting rid of the sizechangers should get rid of that problem." Stacey replied.

"But what if Size change guns are the cause of the problem?" Paige asked.

"AHH! Can this get any more complicated?" Stacey asked.

 

Suddenly a wormhole appeared in the living room. A young man then emerged. He had what appeared to be a notebook computer under his arm. His eyes settled on Phoebe.

"Phoebe Halliwell? My name is Brian Beckman and I need your help." Were the first words out of his mouth.

"I say things just got more complicated." Ernie commented.

 

Across town Dai was looking at her self in the mirror. But except for the eyes the reflection looking back at her wasn't hers.

"Wealth, beauty and size changing power. I'm going to love playing this role." Dai muttered to herself.

 

"Please don't tell me you’re a sizechanger." Stacey commented.

"You’re familiar with Sizechangers?" Brian asked. Surprise showing in his voice.

"Speaking of sizechangers I regret to report that I detect sizechangers within several miles of here." A voice interrupted.

"Who said that?" Phoebe asked.

"Meet the Wishbone Encyclopaedia." Brain then held up the notepad computer. "He's an AI."

"I’m pleased to meet you folks. Not pleased to report that I detect the presence of Mistar Law not far from here." The AI said.

"Oh no! Not Mistar." Ernie moaned.

"You know that sizechanger?" Stacey asked Ernie.

"By reputation only. She is one of the most powerful and evil sizechangers in the multiverse."

"She also one of my family's most dangerous enemies." Brain added.

"Who is your family and why do they have Mistar as an enemy?" Paige asked.

"My immediate family consists of my parents and my sister Beverly. They are what the Sizechangers call Sizehu. Meaning they are humans who can change size at will."

"I recognize a size change theme here." Stacey commented.

"Unfortunately I didn't inherit any size changing powers. It's frustrating being the only non size changer in the immediate family. That's why I wrote to you Phoebe. I figured that you would understand."

"Why did you think that I would understand?" Phoebe asked.

"I know you’re the only Charmed ones without active powers. True you have your premonitions but that's minor stuff compared to Piper's ability to freeze or blow stuff up or Paige's White lighter abilities."

"How do you know so much about us?" Paige asked.

"I've read "A Dummies guide to the Charmed ones and their universe. Apparently many in the Wishbone multiverse are interested in Charmed." Brain explained.

"As interesting as this is. We need a plan to defeat the Sizechangers." Stacey pointed out.

"Not to mention replace the front door." Ernie added.

"It got shrunk not destroyed. Maybe we can find it." Paige suggested.

 

A few moments of searching located the tiny door. A quick blast with the size change gun restored it to normal size. Paige the orbed it back in place.

"These size change guns are a handy think to have." Paige commented.

"But now what?" Stacey asked. "Which sizechanger do we go after first?"

"I can detect sizechangers and willing to offer my services." The Wishbone Encyclopaedia said.

"Same goes for me as well." Brian added.

 

Just then Phoebe's cell phone rang. She went to answer it. Stacey could only hear one side of the conversation, but she could tell it wasn't good.

"Bad news guys. The Mirror just went through a hostile takeover. All staff have been ordered to attend a special meeting."

"The Sizechangers won't take over a newspaper. Would they?" Stacey asked.

"They have been known to take over human businesses in the past." The encyclopaedia pointed out.

"I'll be careful." Phoebe said as she ran out the door.

"Call if you need us." Stacey called after her.

 

"Encyclopaedia, which Sizechanger is the most dangerous? Mistar or KissBu?" Stacey asked.

"It depends by what you mean by dangerous. Mistar is the eighth most powerful sizechanger in existence. She is also a member of the Sitmobtia. An organization that among other things shrinks and sells humans as pets. They also have various business ventures in various universes." The AI replied.

"And KissBu?"

"KissBu is a member of the Human Haters. The Sizechanger branch consists of 2000 members. Their goal is the complete destruction of the human race."

"Yikes! They sound like the greater threat to me." Paige commented

"I agree. That woman said that 104 Hill Top Lane was Sizechanger headquarters. We should check it out." Stacey said.

 

The house at 104 Hill top lane was a nice looking home. From the outside there was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Doesn't look like an alien headquarters to me." Stacey commented.

"I do detect two sizechangers within the house." The Wishbone Encyclopaedia replied.

"Just two?" Let's take them out." Stacey cried.

"How? Just go in there?" Brain asked.

Stacey them eyed the size change gun in Ernie's hands.

"I think I got an idea." She said.

KissBu looked down at the cereal bowl. It was filled with milk and a dozen men and women. They were doing their best to escape the bowl. But being only about a third of an inch tall they weren't having much luck. All they could do was swim for their lives. Praying the giantess with jet-black hair and very white skin won't eat them.

"Why struggle? You're all going to end up in my belly." KissBu told the tiny people. She then placed a tiny man in her spoon. Placed it in her mouth and then she ate him whole.

"How can you eat people?" A man asked her.

"You develop a taste for them Mastlop." KissBu replied.

"I'm concerned. One of our pets escaped and Policeman Darryl Morris has been spotted nearby."

"Since when has a member of the Sitmobtia been worried about a mere policemen?" KissBu asked.

"When the policemen is a close friend to the Charmed ones." Mastlop replied.

Before KissBu could comment, a shrink beam then engulfed the house. The entire house and everything inside it, then began to shrink.

"What the? Who dares shrink us?" KissBu asked.

"Bet you it the Charmed ones." Mastlop replied.

 

"That was a good idea casting a spell that the beam shrinks the whole house." Paige commented.

"I'm glad that the manor didn't get shrunk earlier." Stacey replied.

The house was now the size of a dollhouse. Two angry figures then emerged from the dollhouse. They were a man and a woman. Stacey then froze them.

"What do you think Paige? Should I blow them up or should we question them?" Stacey asked.

"I don't think they are going to cooperate." Paige replied.

"I agree. I have identified these individuals as KissBu and Mastlop. The former has eaten over a thousand people over the years. The later is responsible for the shrinking and selling of thousands of people." The AI said.

"That settles it." Stacey then blew up the two sizechangers.

"That went easier than I expected." Ernie commented.

"Come on. Let's restore this house to normal size and then search it for clues." Stacey said.

 

Meanwhile at the Bay Mirror, Mistar Law (in reality Dai) was making plans.

"Decisions, decisions what do you think Elise? Should I grow into a towering mega giantess and then go on a rampage? Or is it better to try to shrink and then kill the Charmed Ones?" Dai asked Elise Rothman, editor at the Bay Mirror.

"I hope they kick your butt." Elise replied.

"The Masterchemi were kind enough to turn you into a sizechanger. Don't make them regret that decision."

"That blob had no right to take away my humanity." Elise sobbed.

A multi coloured blob then came into the room.

“Time for the staff meeting." It said.

"All right. Keep an eye on Elise here. So she doesn't cause trouble."

 

Phoebe could feel the tension in the room. Then she noticed that someone was missing.

"Hey. Where's Ms. Rothman?" Phoebe asked.

"She had a personal meeting with the new owners. And we haven't seen her since."

A tall redhead then entered the room. Phoebe could have sworn she had seen her before. But she couldn't remember where.

"Good morning people. My name is Mistar Law. I'm here to announce that this newspaper is now under Sitmobtia control."

Phoebe couldn't help but gasp at the sound of Mistar's name.

"Is there something wrong Phoebe?" Dai asked.

"Um I need to go to the ladies room." Phoebe replied.

"You're not going anywhere witch." Dai replied.

Phoebe tried to make a run for it but she rapidly began to shrink. She was only two inches tall by the time she reached the door. The staff was too stunned to react.

"Got ya!" Dai cried as she placed Phoebe in a tiny cage. Then she activated a force field around the cage.

"Can somebody tell me what's going on?" A male staff member asked.

"What's going on is that I'm a sizechanger and who ever gets in my way either gets shrunk or dies or both. Do I make myself clear?"

The staff members muttered their agreement.

Phoebe then realized where she had seen the redhead before. She was one of the giantesses in her vision.

 

To be continued