- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This story contains SW as well as GTS.

Best of both worlds

 Chapter 1 

Stacy Miller was returning from the coffee machine when she ran into someone. At first Stacy didn’t see any thing. Then she looked down and saw a petite Asian girl. She was a full foot shorter than Stacey's six-foot frame.

"You made me spill my coffee runt." Stacy told her.

"Runt. Do you have any idea who I am?"

"No."

"I am Dai Pearson."

"You're the daughter of the owners of this company. Yeah right."

"I demand that you take back you runt remark or else."

"Or else what? You'll get me fired? I'm tall, young and talented. I can get a job anywhere I want."

"Continue to anger me and I'll make sure that the only job you can get is working for me."

"Do your worst witch."

"Actually I'm only half witch. But I still have magic powers."

"Oh really? Prove it."

 

Dai snapped her fingers and everyone but Dai and Stacey froze in place."

"Um how did you do that?"

"Magic." She replied. Then a bottle appeared in Dai's hands.

"Drink." Dai commanded Stacey.

Stacey didn't want to, but she felt compelled to drink the mysterious potion.

"Good girl. Now go to the shrinking room while I get things moving here."

"Shrinking room?" Stacey asked. But Dai didn't answer. The next thing she knew she was in a mysterious room. It was all white except for a door in one wall and a serious of lines on one wall. Then Stacey realized it was a height-measuring chart. Then a strange sensation came over her. Her eye level on the chart got lower and lowers and the whole room seamed to be growing.

"Ah, I see you have begun to shrink."

Stacey turned around and looked Dai in the eye. Then she realized that Dai was supposed to be shorter than her. Then she realized she now had to look up to look Dai in the eye. The Japanese woman was getting bigger and bigger.

"Actually you’re getting smaller and smaller." Dai told her after reading her thoughts.

"How small will I shrink to?" Stacey asked, her voice trembling with fear.

"To one percent of your original height." Dai replied.

"That means I'm going to be less than an inch tall." Stacey complained.

"Be thankful that the potion shrinks whatever you’re wearing as well as yourself."

Stacey was now three feet tall and shrinking fast.

"If you have magic powers why not you make yourself taller?" Stacey asked.

"Unfortunately my mom placed a spell on me." Dai replied. "I can't grow any taller than I am now. She was considered about my giantess fantasies. But I found ways to live my giantess dreams."

"More like giantess nightmares." Stacey commented.

"I can hear you no matter how small you get. So keep the disrespectful comments to yourself." Dai warned.

 

Stacey then stopped shrinking. Dai then produced a ruler and measured Stacey. She was as tiny as predicted.

"Who is the runt now?" Dai asked Stacey. Stacey had to look way up to see Dai's face. She knew the Dai Pearson was only five feet tall, yet she was now a 500-foot giantess to Stacey.

"What are you going to do to me?" Stacey asked.

"You're going to Tinyville. It's a town where everything has been shrunk to 1/100th scale. It will become your new home where you will live and work." 

"And if I refuse to go?" Stacey asked.

Suddenly Dai stepped on her with her right foot. Stacey screamed in pain as bones broke and flesh splattered. Then the foot was lifted and Stacey body rapidly came back together.

"While getting stepped on is no longer a fatal experience it can be painful." Dai commented.

"Anything else I should know?"

"You no longer need to eat and drink. You never need the toilet again. Also keep in mind you'll be less than an inch tall for the rest of your life and if need be I can make you even smaller."

"Even smaller?"

"Some people I have shrunk down to 1/1000th original size. They end up in a place called Tabletop. Come it's time."

 

Stacey then found herself in front a building marked "City Hall." Then she realized Dai was right behind her.

"Welcome to Tinyville. The place I can have best of both worlds. I can be a mega giantess and not wreck any real cities." Then Dai turned her attention to city hall.

"Mayor Patterson. I need to see you." Dai shouted.

A white man in his fifties then came running out of city hall.

"Yes my giantess?"

"This is Stacey Miller. She will be moving here. Give her the tour and get her settled."

"As you wish giantess."

"But what about my job? My life outside the company?" Stacey asked.

"I'll arrange for your job to be transferred here. As for your outside life, it's over. Now if you excuse me, I got work to do."

Dai then disappeared from sight.

 

"I hate her." Stacey muttered after Dai had left.

"That's a dangerous attitude to have." The mayor warned. "But I do understand your frustration."

"Where is Tinyville anyway?" Stacey asked.

"As far as I know, we are under a dome located somewhere in one of the Pearson's estates." The Mayor replied.

"The Pearson's have land all over the world."

"We are somewhere in North America. The exact location doesn't matter."

Stacey looked Patterson in the eyes and asked.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter?"

"Here in Tinyville, I am six feet tall. Outside in the 'real world' I am less than an inch tall. And so are you."

"You had the rub in the fact that she shrank me."

"We have all been shrunk. Speaking of which, were you shrunk by potion or machine?"

"Potion. Why what difference does it make?"

"People shrunk by machine still need to eat and drink. The machines shrunk are also vulnerable to damage. If it wasn't for the reset spells they would be all dead by now."

"Reset spells?"

"Spells used to reset the town to a defeat setting. Undoing any damage giantess Pearson does to the town."

"So she can go on a giantess rampage, wreck the whole town and yet have it intact the next day."

"Exactly, although most of her rampages take place in simulation domes. " Seeing Stacey blank look, the mayor added. "It's where she can out various scenario's. Over time most of us take part in at least one of them. Now if you'll follow me. I give you a ride in my convertible."

"This place is big enough to tour by car?"

"Keep in mind Tinyville has over 10,000 people."

"Where did she get so many people?"

"From various sources. People she met and got her pissed off. A lot of people here are GTS and SW fans who got tricked into coming here.  And there's a few she bought from the Sizechangers."

"What's GTS and what's SW?"

"GTS stands for giantess. They are people who love giantess. SW stands for shrunken women. They are women who want to be shrunk and the people who love them."

"No woman in her right mind wants to be shrunk." Stacey commented as she got in the car. Then a thought came to her.

 

"How long has this place been in existence?"

"I'm not sure. I came here in 1989: Ms. Pearson made me the mayor almost right away. There were only a handful of people here at the time."

"1989? Ms. Pearson looks like she's only 25, 30 at the very most. Was she a girl when she started this?"

"She's older than she looks. I highly recommend against asking her age. That said, I would have guessed her age at 21 or so back in 1989."

 

Stacey then noticed a map in the glove department. She opened it up.

"This a map of the town?" Stacey asked.

"Yes. We are located here in the downtown." He pointed to the center of the map.

She then studied the map. The town was located where a river meets a body of water called the ocean. Although Stacey doubted it was the real ocean. She also noticed the location of a beach and a lake. But what where those big thick lines scattered through Tinyville? They looked too big to be ordinary streets.

"What are these big thick lines?"

"Those are Dai's walking trails. We're coming across one now."

The trail looked 250 feet wide to Stacey and stretched out of sight in both directions. She noticed the street cut across the trail.

"She's uses these trails to walk across town without wrecking everything insight. Although sometimes she goes off the trail."

 

They then drove by a Catholic Church. There was a man standing in front of the church crying.

"What's wrong with him?" Stacey asked.

"That's Father Richard. He upset that nobody follows the word of God around here, especially when it comes to sex."

"That's true almost everywhere in North America."

"But only here and perhaps in Tabletop are sexual diseases not-existent and women get pregnant only when they want to."

"Really?"

The mayor nodded.

 

A short time later they drove by a big building. To Stacey's surprise it that the company's name on it.

"This is the local branch of Pearson Empire INC. Most of the townspeople work here."

“What about the rest?"

“They are unemployed or work in one of the mini malls. Although the beach hotel employees a few. That's where new arrivals stay until they get a home of their own."

"Hotel? But I didn't take my purse with me."

Suddenly a purse materialized on Stacey's shoulders. Then she recognized it.

"It's my purse. But I left it behind in the office and it didn't shrink with me."

"It's shrunk now. You'll find your other belongings waiting for you at the hotel."

"Even my apartment?"

"Probably not. But just about everything else will be there. She does it for just about everyone."

 

Suddenly the mayor's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me." He said as he pulled over. He then exchanged a few words on the phone before hanging up.

"Change of plans. There trouble at the police station. I'm needed there."

"What's wrong?"

"People are bothering that girl from Tabletop. We had to take her into police custody for her own protection."

"Tabletop! That's the town where everything is shrunk to 1/1000th scale."

"Right. On rare occasions Dai sends people from that town here to humiliate them."

"I like to meet her."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Please."

"Oh all right."

 

The police station was just a few minutes ride away. When they got there, there was a crowd gathered around something. Then the crowd parted to let the mayor pass. At first, Stacey thought it was a Barbie doll. Then she realized it was a woman. A woman about 1/10th her height. Then she recognized her.

 

"Curious Sue? Is that you?" Stacey asked.

"Stacey is that you?" The blond replied.

"You know each other?" The mayor asked.

"This is Susan Wilson. I nicknamed her Curious Sue because she is very curious and always poking her nose into everything.

"Unfortunately my curiosity got me in big trouble." Susan confirmed.

"So what happened? You were 5'8" the last time I saw you."

"I saw sometime I wasn't supposed to see. I was in Ms. Pearson's private office when I noticed something on her desk. When I took a closer look I realized it was a tiny town. Then I heard someone behind me. And the next thing I knew a needle was being poked in my arm and a shrinking potion was injected into me.

"Since you like my Tabletop so much, why don't you take a closer look?" Is what she told me.

"That's some powerful potion to shrink you to 1/1000th of your normal height."

"It's scary being this small. So scary that nobody wants to leave Tabletop."

"Why did you get sent here?" Stacey asked.

"Because she managed to piss me off."

 

Stacey and everyone else in the police station looked up. Dai was staring down at them through the open roof.

"The police station has a removable roof?" Stacey asked the mayor.

"All buildings in Tinyville do." He replied.

"Are you sorry for those remarks you made?" Dai asked Susan.

"Yes. I want to go back to Tabletop." Susan replied.

"Back you go. But remember, annoy me again and you'll end up in a much worse place."

"Thank you giantess." Susan cried before disappearing from sight."

 

Dai then turned her attention over to Stacey.

"I have arranged for your job to be transferred to the local branch of the company, you will go there now."

 

Stacey then found herself in the middle of an office. To her surprise she recognized some of the people working there.

"Stacey Miller is that you?" A familiar male voice asked her.

Stacey's mouth opened in shock when she saw his face.

To be continued