- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story will adventure across various kinks and fun! Much of which will be dictated via the comments and what the readers want.
Author's Chapter Notes:

     This marks the beginning of the story and is intended a platform, tags will be edited as the story goes on. The comments will help decide the direction each wish goes! Have fun~!

     An ever soft ding is heard as the front door to the shop's doorbell rings as a man steps inside. Grateful no-one else is around, Heins steps up to the counter where a young girl in her twenties manages the counter. "How can I help you?" she questions with a smile. Around him on the shelves are various potions and items of magical ability, all of which he's often found intimidating. He sighs heavily and smiles, "I... need something that will help in bed." he replies, pleading to himself that she understands what he means. Such a place being a hotspot for love potions and anything of the like, she was well prepared. "Certainly. Do you have any preferences for brands or anything you desire in specific?" she questions. Such is nearly enough to throw the otherwise fairly innocent man onto his hinds. He wasn't quite expecting such a forward response, but idly does appreciate it; finding some comfort that clearly he wasn't the first. "I... I'm unsure. I just need something to spice things up in bed. Make things feel... new again." he replies. 

     "Hm. Feel new again? Well, most of our products focus on enhancing existing feelings... but we do have a newer experimental product that might help." she replies. "... one moment-" With that she turns and heads off into the back, eventually returning with a strange orb in a cube that has odd runes etched into it; glowing a bright pink. "This can grant you any sexual desire you wish... but do be careful. It is insanely specific. As said, experimental. Also quite expensive!" she muses with a chuckle. Heins glares at it for a moment or so and reaches for the cube, picking it up and admiring the odd item inside. "... any desire?" he questions, such being met with a prompt nod from her. "Fine, I'll give it a try." With that he sets it back down and opens his wallet, paying for the item and returning home with it. 

     On his way home he could think of nothing else aside from his wife. A lovely blond with respectable breasts and divine thighs that any man could only dream of. It was truly a question of how their sex life had gotten boring. Did they get bored of each other, or had they simply rode one another into oblivion? Either way, neither seemed willing to give in and settle for less. All the while as he was perusing new ideals she had been meeting with another man, Louis. The idea of going behind her partner gave a unique thrill, one she wasn't proud of nor enjoyed outside of the sexual tension. Her excuse? She had been called in for work.

    Once home, his wife out for the day at work, he sets the item down on the living room table and plants himself on the couch. He eyes it and tilts his head before glancing at the 'manual' to it. With little to no explanations of the item he eventually just sighs and throws it to the side. "I wish~"

Chapter End Notes:

I hope this serves as a good starting point! I look forward to your suggestions!