- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a mostly unaware giant couple story with some aware cruel and gentle interactions in the second half. Expect a lot of dead rich people and some loving treatment to one sympathetic tiny. And as a couple focused story, there will be giant male and female content. If any of this sounds unappealing, feel free to skip this story. Otherwise, enjoy! 

            “I have the place to myself for the whole week. No, the old dirtbag’s on some trip to Dubai. I don’t know, a big business summit or something? Baby, I’m not going to get in trouble. We aren’t throwing a big party or anything, we’re just gonna fuck on all his furniture and use his pool. Maybe fuck in the pool, we’ll see.” Nora was sprawled out on her boss’ plush, leather couch, talking to her boyfriend, Emil, over the phone. “Yes, I’m wearing the outfit. It’ll be nice to have someone I’m attracted to leer at me for once.” She was wearing the classic, black and white, sexy maid getup. The microskirt with the frilly apron covered practically nothing, and the top was so low-cut, it was a miracle it could contain her breasts at all. Her incredible body was on full display in the skimpy outfit, and her impressive stature meant she showed off more skin than most maids could. The Scandinavian woman stood at 6’7”, towering two inches over her equally fetching partner. Her bare, slender legs went on for miles, and her generous bust typically reached most men’s eye level.

            “Don’t feel guilty, baby. You know the guy’s a total douche nozzle. He beats his twenty-year-old son for fucksakes, keeps him holed up in his room when guests are over. Only reason the kid hasn’t left is cause he doesn’t want to miss out on that inheritance. Can’t say I blame him.” Nora looked around the grand living room. Staring back at her was an 85” 8K TV with a full entertainment suite beneath it. Intricate timepieces and grossly overpriced paintings hung along the walls. Every piece of furniture around her costed a year’s salary for the woman. The glass doors led out to a balcony the size of her backyard, hosting a pool, jacuzzi, cabana bar, and mahogany picnic tables. “The poor thing’s with his father in Dubai. Hope he gets a chance to sneak out and have some fun. Oh, you’d love him. Super cute and overly polite. He wouldn’t even look at me the first week, afraid he was going to offend me. Wish his fuckwit of a father would just die and leave the place to him.”

            Nora glanced at the glass coffee table in front of the couch. A black and tan speck, no bigger than a grain of sand, scurried past her peripheral vision. With the resoluteness of a guillotine, Nora’s clenched fist slammed down on the table, flattening the bug with decisive ease. “So, you’ll be here soon, right? No need to rush; I’ll be cleaning in the meantime. I guess they had a party last night because the place is a mess. I’ve already crushed a few ants.” Nora examined the side of her hand, looking closely at the miniscule red splotch staining it. “At least, I think they’re ants. Strangest looking bugs I’ve ever seen.” As she got up off the couch, the maid scratched her upper back, peeling off the miniscule corpses stuck to it with her fingernails.

            Forrest Forsythe II woke up on a great white mound with a vast expanse of royal red stretched out before him. His mind was clearer than it had been in weeks, and the young man felt uncharacteristically spry, like a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. With such a clear perspective, it took no time for him to realize he was only two inches tall, stuck on the plateau that was his bed. His luxury down pillow never felt as soft as it did beneath his puny feet. The desks, bookshelves, and gaming equipment that surrounded his room appeared alien to his new perspective despite his intimate familiarity with the space. He noticed dust and lint in places he hadn’t before, and the air freshener Nora used to mask the room’s musk smelled all the more intense. Though he found himself amazed by the transformation, he hadn’t a clue how it occurred.

            Outside of Forrest Forsythe Sr. and the leading members of his company’s R&D team, no one knew about the prototype shrinking device buried in the fat cat’s basement, not even the corporate spy sent to investigate the “top-secret, revolutionary technology” Mr. Forsythe was having developed. Last night, Sheva Willoughby, growing tired of mingling with the stuck-up crowd Forrest called friends, snuck into the basement and quickly located her objective. It looked like a beacon of sorts, covered in white silicon panels with a series of antennas peeking out from the top. Sheva needed proof of what the mysterious device was capable of, primarily since no one knew what it even did, and thus took the responsible choice of pressing buttons until something happened.

            In a technicolor lightshow, the device whirred to life and shrank everyone in the mansion to a millimeter tall. Sheva fumbled about the hard, concrete floor, panicking at the monolithic cardboard boxes and unit shelving towering over her. But to her delight, the device shrank with her, allowing itself to be operated by the miniscule woman. Now that she knew what it did, Sheva was much more careful with the machine, calmly deciphering the method of reversing the shrinking process. She inputted the correct combination of button presses and waited to be restored, but nothing happened. One antenna blinked pink, then the console lights blipped off, and a “low battery – please recharge” warning flickered on the console’s screen before that too disappeared into foreboding darkness.

            It wasn’t all for naught, though it wouldn’t give Sheva any comfort, as the beacon did restore one victim, partly. Asleep in his bed, Forrest Jr. wasn’t aware he had shrunk to a millimeter, nor did he feel his partial regrowth. The device had enough juice to bring him to two inches, a considerable height taller than what the rest of the partygoers were stuck with. The fact it chose to restore him first was a random act of luck, though only Forrest himself could view the occurrence as such.

            Nora pulled the vacuum cleaner from the closet and brought it into the living room. She figured that was the best place to start as she noticed an entire colony of ants swarming the carpeting. Ugh! I can’t believe how gross this place is, she thought. You can afford an exterminator, you penny pinching lowlife. There’s no excuse for this.

            From the carpet below, dozens of affluent socialites peered up at the mechanical monstrosity looming over them. Even the ditziest partygoer recognized there was no outrunning that sucking behemoth at their size. The only thing scarier was the heavenly pillar of a woman standing at more than twice its height.

            “The fuck are you doing!? Help us!” one socialite screamed. His voice was barely audible to his puny peers, let alone the woman whose head was far above the clouds.

            “It’s no use. We’re going to die. We’re all going to die,” his wife muttered, crumpled up in a fetal position beside him. It was the first time in her life that she was made to feel stress, that she was forced to reckon with her own mortality.

            “When my lawyer hears about this, Forrest and his slut won’t even be able to refill the minifridge in their yachts,” another one-percenter declared. The tinies scattered across the living room floor, making a desperate attempt to flee from the idle vacuum waiting to devour them all. Nora bent over to plug the vacuum in, unwittingly flaunting her magnificent peach to the scores below. While many tinies continued to flail hopelessly about, a significant portion stopped and stared. Whether it was out of simple, lustful instinct, or a conscious decision to get a nice view before their grizzly demise, men across the carpet froze in awe at the colossal maid.

            With the vacuum plugged in, Nora walked back to the appliance and pressed the on switch with the toe of her black pumps. The explosive roar drowned out all other noise in the tinies’ hellish world, deafening all those within a foot of its hungry maw. Nora pushed the vacuum forward, massacring everyone in its path. Bodies were sucked up and torn apart by the rapidly rotating roller bristles. The few fortunate enough to fly past the roller unscathed were pulled through the long, plastic tube until they reached the cylindrical dirt tank and lost themselves amongst the grey void of dust and hair.

            Nora pushed the vacuum cleaner back and forth in a systematic pattern, making sure to suck up every speck she could see moving through the carpet. She found it satisfying erasing their presence from the floor, fulfilling a compulsion for cleanliness and exerting her superiority over a swarm of pests. Though she hated her boss, she found taking pride in the little things helped her get through each day, and Junior always made sure to let her know her efforts were appreciated. The fat paycheck waiting for her every week also helped.

            “Come on! Get under the couch! We’ll be safe there!” Tex Montana shouted. Tex was the owner of three different professional football teams, none of which had seen a Super Bowl in decades. The gangly man behind him was Sylvester Santaloon, a state senator who helped cover up a sexual assault incident involving one of Tex’s head coaches, and also had a penchant of lining his pockets with tax dollars. The two miniscule men ran from beneath the glass coffee table towards the sofa. The table had no bottom shelf to cover them, so their last hope was to cross the empty space between to seek shelter from the oncoming vacuum. Tex just crossed the threshold when he turned back to see his friend trailing far behind in open territory. Sylvester, never one for physical fitness, was still a few inches out from the sofa. Watching the mammothian vacuum roll across his friend from beneath the couch was otherworldly, like watching the wheel of a semi-truck “collide” with an ant. It moved at a blistering speed that betrayed its unwieldy size, at least from the millimeter man’s perspective. Tex removed his cowboy hat and held it over his heart, saying a quick prayer for Sylvester and one of gratitude for saving his own hide.

            Then, the vacuum stopped moving. Though faint over the roar of the motor, the team owner thought he heard a clicking sound ring out from above. What little light slipped in from the rest of the room vanished as half of an enormous face, draped by long blonde hair, filled the mite’s whole view. “Don’t think I missed you,” Nora said as she poked the end of a plastic tube beneath the sofa. Tex was sucked into the tube, hat and all, and wound up another prisoner in the grey void, landing amongst the bits and pieces that made up Slyvester’s remains.

            From his bedroom, Forrest Jr. could hear the vacuum downstairs, even with his door closed. That must be Nora! he thought. If she’s cleaning, then that means she hasn’t shrunk. Forrest had walked to the edge of his bed and peered down the sides of his royal red sheets. That drop would kill me, surely, or at least break some bones. Climbing’s risky; I’d probably lose my grip or run out of stamina. He sat at the cliffside and pondered his options. Why would I even want to go on the floor? I’m best off staying here and waiting for Nora to get here. She’s more likely to notice me here than on the floor. I’ll just get her attention when she makes my bed.

            Forrest sat and thought, there being nothing else to do. He fantasized about what Nora would look like at his current size. She was stunningly gorgeous when she was only a foot taller than him, but now… in that short skirt… and lowcut top. Forrest drooled while weighing the risks of climbing down to the floor.  Was peering up those infinite legs to spot that perfect behind worth a gory fate beneath her shoe? Maybe.

            “No!” Forrest smacked both sides of his face, clearing the lewd thoughts from his mind. He has had a crush on her since his dad first hired her, and she wasn’t that much older than him, but he never acted on his desire to be with her. When he learned she had a boyfriend, he was content knowing he never had a chance with her anyway, taking comfort in there being someone out there making her happy. All he could do was suppress his urges, be as kind to her as possible, and pray his wandering eyes never settled for too long where they shouldn’t.

            Nora turned off the vacuum and scanned the room. The floor was spotless, not a bug to be seen. Of course, that was just the living room. Who could tell how many bugs still resided throughout the rest of the house. She hadn’t even checked the kitchen yet, likely the primo spot for the scavengers. As Nora rolled the vacuum out of the way, chimes rang out throughout the estate, set off by the doorbell.

            “Emil!” Nora abandoned the vacuum and skipped through the hallway leading to the front door. They were hard to see against the dark tile flooring, but a half-dozen tiny stragglers had taken refuge in the maid’s path. One man, hungover from way too many cocktails, lied in the dead center of the floor, too groggy to try and flee the thick heel crashing down on him. With a heavy clack, Nora’s heel flattened the drunkard into a red paste, the puddle of his remains lifting off the ground with her as she bounded for the entrance. The five other tinies got lucky, for now, as they happened to be outside the strike zones of Nora’s wide jaunt. Nora stood on the doormat and undid the chain lock. Beneath her, Zarius Masters, amateur investor and professional womanizer, got the best upskirt shot a man could fathom, putting Forrest’s fantasies of “infinite” legs to shame. It didn’t last long though, thanks to Nora stepping back as she opened the heavy wood door. “Welcome home, master,” she sang, bowing to the man before her and giving him an idyllic view of her cleavage.

            “Damn, I know you hate that outfit, but… Damn.” Emil stood dumbstruck on the threshold. He was a Norwegian super model, bundled casually in a pink pair of boy shorts. a white cropped hoodie, and brown leather flipflops. The shorts wrapped pleasantly around his impressive glutes and displayed his girthy package in full splendor behind the thin fabric.

His wavy blonde hair curled eloquently to his shoulders. The hunk’s physique was as sculpted as the gods of ancient myth. To call the two a power couple would not do either of them justice.

            “I told you, I don’t hate it when it’s for you. I just hate the creep that makes me wear it.” Nora beckoned her boyfriend to enter, and he followed suit, mashing Zarius into a fine pulp beneath his sandal. The two walked through the hall together, arm in arm. Their slower gait gave the tinies fewer chances of avoiding the footfall. One couple, who had been arguing the night prior over which jet they should take to Monaco, were now arguing over which direction they should run in to avoid the ball of Nora’s pump. Ultimately, it didn’t matter because the bickering couple were pulverized before they could make up their minds. One man made the commendable attempt at running away in the same direction the colossal couple was headed. His remains wound up being scraped off the floor by the flat of Emil’s flipflop.

            “Have you ever had caviar before?” Nora asked, her fingers interlocked with Emil’s. Her ears were deaf to the screaming woman beneath her heel, and they were equally deaf to the crunching of her bones as she was reduced to goop.

            “Those are fish eggs, right? Can’t say I have.” His foot was like a hydraulic press the size of a soccer field, annihilating the miniature man crying on the floor.

            “I saw some in the kitchen. There’s a special trick to eating them. I’ll show you.” The couple walked into the kitchen, a large area squared in by wooden cabinets and marble countertops. Stools bordered the center island on which sat a tray of the black, gooey delicacy. The ice in the tray meant to cool the hors d’oeuvre melted overnight, but the pair weren’t wealthy enough to stickle such details.

            Nora pulled a stool out to sit down, not realizing it was already taken. Douglass Buttford, a caviar connoisseur, shrank before he could even get a single bite. He was too busy responding to the incessant nagging of his wife, Cassie Buttford, seated in the stool beside his. In their thirty years married, Douglass had cheated on her with seven different women, and Cassie had cheated on him with eight different men. If one were to count groping a maid’s butt as cheating, then his final record would technically be eight as Nora lowered her rear end onto him. Her microskirt, short as it was, offered no covering, meaning Douglass’ mangled corpse was the only thing separating the skin of her plentiful ass from the stool’s leather top. But to those keeping track at home, Cassie was still in the lead thanks to Emil’s gargantuan balls pinning her to the leather surface. With his weight centered on his ass, Cassie remained intact, but she couldn’t move beneath his package’s enviable girth. Emil could neither hear the woman’s desperate pleas nor feel her writhing beneath his balls, too focused on his lovely girlfriend to pay the fleck any mind. A few minutes would be all it took for the woman to suffocate beneath the weight of his sack.

            “Okay, so first, we spoon a small amount onto the back of our hand,” Nora instructed. The caviar was on the far side of the isle, meaning she had to lean against the countertop to reach it. Maximilian Yen found himself in a similar position when he shrank. He was seated in the now empty stool to Nora’s left, but as he reached for the appetizer, his shrunken body fell onto the countertop’s wide surface. When the maid sat down, he rushed in front of her, jumping and hollering to get her attention, but his efforts proved as effective as the rest of his cohorts’. Nora bent forward, lifting her perfectly plump rear off its seat, carrying Douglass’ viscera up with it. Her breasts, practically bursting from her top, collapsed onto Max and grinded him into the marble as she pulled the caviar her way.

            Three people on the opposite side were enjoying the chilled treat when they shrank. Now, they were swimming in it. Each egg was as big as their bodies, allowing them to at least die with bellies full of the finest food. Nora scooped up a serving of the roe, catching two of the tinies in the process, and plopped it onto the back of her boyfriend’s hand. “Then, you lick it off with your tongue,” she continued. Emil followed her instructions, scooping up the eggs and tinies into his mouth. The man’s warm, humid breath was a welcome change from the once frigid caviar, but their comfort was as short-lasting as their lives. “And then, you press the roe against your roof. That way, all the juices squeeze out throughout your mouth.” The two tinies felt themselves rise in Emil’s mouth until they were flat against the hard palate. Their fragile bodies offered little resistance against the tensile muscle, and in no time their juices spread out across the giant’s tongue.

            “Hey, this stuff’s great,” Emil said. “No wonder it’s so expensive.” Nora repeated the process, catching the third tiny in her spoonful. The third proved as weak as the others in Nora’s chops, his guts mixing with the pulverized fish eggs into a red and black soup. Nora’s face lit up as the taste traveled through her tongue.

            “Woah, this is way better than the first time I had it.” She went for another spoonful, but was disappointed to find it lacked the punch of the first bite. “Huh, weird.”

            “Yeah, it’s like the opposite of cheap beer,” he agreed, helping himself to seconds.

            The two chatted while snacking on fish roe. For the first time since Nora’s arrival, the mansion was peaceful. The remaining partygoers were hidden away in other areas of the household, blissfully unaware of the massacre on the first floor. Forrest Jr. still lied in wait on his bed. He was surprised to hear the doorbell ring and didn’t recognize the masculine voice reverberating up to his room, but he figured by Nora’s laughter that he must be another nice person like her, maybe her boyfriend.

            “Alright. I better get back to cleaning.” Nora hopped off the stool and started for the living room, but she was stopped by Emil.

            “You have all week for that,” he argued. “Come on, let’s have some fun.” Nora turned and smiled with a cocked eyebrow.

            “Is that a command, master?” she cooed.

            “Only if it needs to be.” The two ran out of the kitchen, Emil chasing his girlfriend as they tore off their clothes. They barreled up the stairs, each slipping out of their underwear by the time they reached the top, and burst into the first bedroom coming off the stairs: Forrest Jr.’s.

            Forrest watched as his door slammed open, and two naked giants, already embracing each other, tripped onto his bed. He was still sitting on the edge towards the head, meaning he was clear of the couple’s impact near the center, but even still, their collapse into the mattress sent the tiny heir flying. Emil was on top of Nora, passionately biting her lip as their hips thrust together and their legs wrapped around each other. When Forrest landed, his horizon was replaced by a mountain range of convulsing flesh. The giants’ bucking sent shockwaves through the springy earth, forcing Forrest to remain on his rear as he watched.

            Nora and Emil were already huge by normal standards, their legs hanging off the side of the bed, but to Forrest they were exalted entities existing beyond his shrunken scope. As they went at each other, the two tussled around the bed until Emil’s head lied on top of Forrest’s pillow, with Nora now mounted on top of him. The shrunken twenty-year-old had a front row seat to the titanic couple’s love making, sitting just past Emil’s shoulder. Looking up, his sky was filled by the Scandinavian woman’s imposing, curvaceous frame. Her eyes hungered for her lover, her lips quivered at his lingering taste, her hair hung down in a ruffled mess, and her nipples stood erect against the giant man’s illustrious pecks.

            Forrest fell onto his rear, his hand diving into his pajama pants as if it had a will of its own. The tiny was in incredible danger. If the two rolled over onto him, he’d be squashed flat against one of their bodies, a red stain on their flawless figures. Nonetheless, Forrest jerked off as Nora dove back into Emil, her tongue pushing past his waiting lips and tasting him once more. Their moaning thundered like a jet engine, and the spring mattress rattled like steel pipes in an earthquake. With every thrust, the couple sent seismic vibrations hurdling through the bed, reminding Forrest of the immense power they wielded. He wasn’t just watching two attractive people fuck in front of him like a live performance porno, he was in the presence of gods whose every move bent his reality. In the heat of the moment, all else washed away. Confusion, fear, existential dread, all pushed out of Forrest’s mind by a depraved urge, a yearning to be at the mercy of these deities.

            Nora pulled out, savoring the moment and leaving Emil longing for more. The man gazed at his lover suspended over him, relishing her perfect features. As he peered down at her breasts, Emil noticed something in the corner of his eye. A two-inch man sat in his peripheral beating himself off. The giant lifted his head and stared, his brain trying to process what it was looking at. Though two gigantic eyes bared down on him, Forrest continued fapping, his senses lost to the inertia. Nora turned to see what stole her partner’s attention.

            “Forrest!?” she cried with eyes wide. The tiny finally pried his hand from his dick, terrified of the bright blue pupils examining him. Blood and shame rushed to his head, turning it the shade of cinnamon candy. Nora removed herself from Emil and sat down beside Forrest. The impression her ass formed sent the tiny tumbling down the incline straight into the soft wall of the woman’s hip. With his lover off him, Emil sat up too, his eyes still trained on the strange specimen as he tried to make sense of it. Even sitting, the two titans were as lofty as skyscrapers, and the tiny dared not move beneath their presence. Though the maid was his closest friend, and the nicest person he regularly interacted with, her and her lover’s gravitas triggered a primordial response to submit to their superiority. Nora peeled Forrest off her hip and lifted him in her palm to chest level. “What happened to you?” The sound of her voice, lovely as it was loud, snapped him out of his catatonia.

             “I don’t know.” Forrest twisted his head to the side, scared to look at the waist-tall nipples head on. “I just woke up like this.”

            “You’re not hurt or anything?”

            “No, I feel great.” He turned to look up at her, but his eyes kept wandering to her double decker tits, so he coiled back to looking at the wall. Nora laughed at him, his adorable sincerity easing the tension. Emil stuck his finger out and poked the back of Forrest’s head, felling the tiny face-first into Nora’s palm. “Ow! What was that for?”

            “Sorry. I was making sure you were real.” Emil placed his fingers to either side of Forrest’s chest and hoisted him back into a sitting position. “I’m guessing you aren’t usually this small.”

            “Emil, this is Forrest.” Nora brought her hand closer to her boyfriend, so he could get a better look at the heir in her hand. Forrest was relieved to finally be away from Nora’s beauties until he realized he was now face-to-nip with Emil’s supple pecks. “The pleasant one, not Senior.” Forrest turned around to keep himself from staring, but was struck with Nora’s bare curves behind him. The two giants were so big, anywhere he looked was going to fill his vision with something sexy, so Forrest buried his eyes in his hands. Emil joined Nora in laughing at the tiny’s struggle.

            “Ok, when you said he’d be super cute, I was expecting a twink not a toy,” Emil commented. Nora pulled Forrest back to her chest, the sudden motion knocking him onto his back.

            “Shit, I think he’s even cuter now,” she said, biting her lip. “Maybe…” Nora stopped herself and slapped her cheek with her free hand. “Sorry, I’m not thinking straight.”

            “Maybe what?” Forrest shot straight up.

            “No, sorry, I’m really horny is all.” She kept biting her lip as her eyes glistened in hunger. “We need to figure out what happened to you, first.”

            “I know my dad had some secret project his company was working on,” Forrest admitted. “It’s farfetched but maybe this is related. Have you seen him? Maybe he shrunk too.” Nora froze as a realization dawned on her. Those bugs from before, perhaps they weren’t bugs at all. Granted, those things were far smaller than the man currently sitting in her hand, but if one person could shrink to two inches, why couldn’t several shrink far smaller than that? A pang of guilt started to boil in her mind, but it was quickly assuaged by a horrible idea. Forrest’s words echoed in her ear, and from them, a devilish plan hatched.

            “Hold him for a moment. I’ll be right back.” Nora shoved Forrest into Emil’s hands and hopped off the bed to exit the room. Both men sat there, confused. Forrest gazed up at the chiseled jawline of the model holding him. They were both still rocking semis from earlier.

            “H-hey,” Forrest muttered, “sorry about, y’know, watching you guys do it.” He wanted to apologize to Nora too, but admitting to his crush that he got off to watching her fuck her boyfriend would have been impossible even if she weren’t as daunting as Mt. Everest.

            “It’s cool, no need to beat yourself up over it,” Emil said grinning. “You didn’t have much choice in your situation, and it’s kinda flattering in a way.” The giant felt his face heat up, finding a strange pleasure in holding the shrunken man. The tiny was seriously cute, all flustered and apologetic, just begging to be dominated by a strong, confident beau. “Really, we should be apologizing for having sex in your bed.”

            “No, no, anytime.” Forrest bit his tongue. “I mean, I’m not saying I want you to, I mean, I’m not complaining that, or rather…” His head was hotter than a chili pepper dipped in lava, filled to burst with lewd thoughts and ready to erupt at the slightest touch. Emil fussed the tiny’s hair with his index finger which fortunately did not lead to an explosion, though the giant could swear he heard the tiny purring.

            Nora sauntered down the hallway towards the master bedroom. Unless he’s trapped inside the vacuum cleaner, there’s only one place that lecher could be, she thought. Her mind was straight as an arrow, not clouded by doubt or hesitation. Though she felt sorry for the souls she had surely snuffed out, she rationalized those as accidents out of her control. And outside of the unfortunate son, she figured anyone who would willingly associate and party with a chauvinistic scuzzoid like Forrest Sr. probably wasn’t sinless themself. Nora strutted forward with determination.

            Lost in the upstairs carpet, Ricky Manglewood’s mouth was agape at the naked beauty sashaying towards him. Her head damn near reached the ceiling, and to the millimeter-tall mite it may as well reached the stratosphere. In her pursuit of personal justice, Nora didn’t notice the insignificant iota in her path. The man’s life flashed before his eyes as the woman’s sole eclipsed his sky. Within the slowed down time of his dying breath, he could see every wrinkle, every contour, and every callus on the bottom of the appendage, and a twisted reckoning inside him yearned to embrace it. But alas, the heavenly foot plummeted around him, his miniscule form lying unscathed in the gap between her big and index toe. It felt like the world collapsed around him as Nora continued walking, her foot lifting away from the man with a blusterous gust of wind.

            The maid entered the master bedroom with aplomb, almost tearing the solid oak door from its hinges. The lavish, California king bed wrapped in red and gold sheets appeared empty, but Nora knew better. She bent over the mattress, scanning for signs of inferior life. She found four women cowering naked, trembling beneath the titan’s all-encompassing face; they were all around her age and had likely been using their wiles to earn the favor of her boss before they all shrank. They meant nothing to her, her eyes passing over them until they reached their target.

            Forrest Forsythe the First was a bear of a man. Hair covered most of his burly frame, and the fifty-year-old wore his grey with pride. Honestly, if he weren’t such a sleazebag, Nora might find him attractive, but that didn’t matter considering the son was more appealing in both departments. A devilish smirk beamed down on the puny pest. He stood his ground and shouted something at her, but his voice came out as naught but faint squeaks.

            “Sorry, sir, but could you speak up?” Nora mocked. “I’m having trouble hearing you.” She turned her head to the side so that her ear formed a dome over the shrunken mogul.

            “Is this your doing!? How dare you, you stupid whore! Grow me back this instant or else I’ll…” Nora pulled back until she was standing straight, putting miles between her and the worthless microbe. His voice petered into squeaks which bled into inaudible nothings as the giantess became out of reach.

            “Sorry, I've had enough of your rants for one lifetime.” Nora scooped Forrest Sr. into the groove of her protruding fingernail, his pathetic body right at home with the dead skin cells gathered there. “I had nothing to do with your shrinkage, but I’ll gladly reap the benefits.”

            Nora returned to Junior’s room, carrying Senior in her upturned fingernail. Inside, she was greeted to Forrest licking the filth off the ball of Emil’s foot, his rock-hard cock rubbing up against the giant’s sole as it rested on its side. Emil’s erection towered over the tiny, the giant slowly stroking it as his new friend lapped at his feet.

            “Sorry to interrupt,” Nora chuckled. The men started back, each failing to cover up their upright arousal.

            “Babe, I’m sorry! One thing led to another, and…”

            “Shhh, it’s okay.” Nora sauntered to the bed, keeping her finger held out like she was serving the tiniest silver platter. “I was planning on putting his tongue to use anyway, and getting you hard saves me some trouble.” Emil moved his feet into a cross-legged position, allowing Nora to kneel directly on top of Forrest Jr., her knees rising up like pillars on either side of him. The woman was still wet from earlier, and the tiny yearned to get a taste of the blonde bearded clam hovering far above him. She opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue, dragging her finger down the center and depositing Forrest Sr. onto the sodden muscle in the process. She held out her tongue for Emil and shot him a wink. It didn’t matter that he had never seen his girlfriend’s shitty boss before; seeing the naked speck flailing in a sea of saliva, Emil put two and two together and giddily stood up off the bed. From his perspective, Forrest Jr. could only see the bottom of her tongue; he had no idea his father was in the room, but he had a guess as to what the couple were going to do next.

            Nora grabbed Forrest Jr. and slid off the side of the bed onto the floor. She spread her legs and kneeled before her lover standing tall and proud. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his shaft and pressed her right hand, still holding Forrest Jr., against her waiting vulva, wedging his miniature head beneath her clitoral hood.

            Forrest Sr. squirmed in the dark, dank cavern of Nora's mouth. His fruitless shouting echoed throughout the muggy chamber, unheard by all, even his captor. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, a bright flash blinded him as Nora parted her lips. The light lasted only an instant, soon devoured by the one-eyed monster entering the cramped cave. Emil's other head pushed past Nora's jaw as the woman wrapped her lips around his shaft. Impeded by spit and basketball-sized taste buds, Forrest Sr. had no chance of escaping the girthy wall of flesh and veins rolling onto him. Nora deep-throated her partner’s magnum cock, rubbing it back and forth across her mouth and grinding Forrest Sr. into her limber muscle. The heavy prick abrading the tiny felt solid as steel, its taut skin scraping against his. The pressure was unbearable; tears opened up across Forrest Sr.’s body, and he could feel his bones snapping beneath the immense weight. The maid's minty, caviar tinged breath was tainted by the monster's musty odor, which was all the mogul could smell with his nose smashed up against the iron rod.

            Meanwhile, the son was busy licking Nora's clit like an ice cream cone. Her tangy arousal secreted all over his body, threatening to slip him off the vulva were it not for Nora's finger holding him in place. Every now and then, Forrest peeked up past the clitoral hood at the giants fucking above him. He was mesmerized by his goddess' hypnotic movements, how easily she manipulated the massive meat with her lips. Her jostling breasts swayed to a sultry rhythm, and Emil's balls shook with tremendous force. Forrest wished he could sit in that mouth, to feel their infinite passion at the convergent point, but he was more than satisfied servicing Nora from his place at the bottom.

            Forrest Sr. reached the breaking point, his weary body unable to withstand any more punishment. To his shocked relief, the monster finally retreated, leaving a broken and battered body sprawled out on the vast expanse of tongue. But though its weight had been eased off the tongue, the single eye still watched from the cavern entrance.

            Feeling her partner's climax coming, Nora pulled back until only the tip remained in her mouth. Emil grabbed his shaft and stroked furiously, pumping a hot load of cum into his lover's maw. It struck the tiny mogul like a fire hose spraying liquid cement. What felt like gallons of sperm poured on and around him as it pooled in Nora's gob. Even if he were in peak condition, Forrest Sr. couldn't move a muscle through the thick, sticky fluid. As Emil delivered more and more of his payload, the mogul found his world wrapped in white, his entire body sinking below the surface, drowning in jizz. He sputtered for air, sealing his mouth and throat with the secretion. His body convulsed and then sat still in its salty tomb.

            Nora released her hold on Emil's dick, swishing the cum around in her mouth. Her old boss' corpse banged around against her teeth, trapped in layers of semen like a mosquito stuck in amber. She tilted her head back and swallowed, erasing any evidence of her plot against the man in the searing acid of her stomach. Forrest Jr. kept licking happily at her clit, oblivious to the fact that he just inherited a $10 billion estate.

            With him and his partner satisfied, Emil knelt down and pried Forrest off his lover's womanhood. It was a struggle to keep a grip on the shrunken man covered from the neck down in Nora's arousal, but the giant managed to hold on long enough to toss the tiny into his mouth. The enormous muscle slammed Forrest into the roof and spread itself along his body as Emil sucked Nora's ejaculate off him. The tongue bore into him, putting extra pressure on the tiny's erect cock, and in no time, Forrest was spraying his load into the giant, mixing his juices with Nora's.

            Emil pulled him out and swallowed, enjoying the taste of two people at once. He dangled the tiny in front of him, lapping up the last servings eking out of his member. “Can we keep him? Please? Pretty Please?” he asked between licks. When he was done, Emil flipped his hand forward, so Forrest could rest in his palm.

            “Well, we’ll have to find a way to grow him back, so he can receive the inheritance, but after that…” Nora stood up, casting Forrest in shadow. “What do you think, little guy? Something tells me you enjoy being that small.” 

            Lost in the afterglow, Forrest didn't process her words. He was preoccupied, down on his hands and knees kissing Emil’s palm. He had never felt love before, and to receive it in spades from such colossal beings warped his mind. He didn’t want to leave Emil’s palm. He didn’t want to grow back. He didn't want to return to his old life. Tears fell out of his eyes, disappearing in the giant’s sweat. The couple looked to one another, worried that something was wrong. Before they could ask, Forrest raised his head, his lips curled in a wobbly, toothy grin.

            “T-thank you.”