- Text Size +

Sota looked up at the “Welcome Back!” Banner adorning the living room, nodding in satisfaction. Kaoru and Sanae had been helping him decorate for the return of the rest of the team. Suzuna, Nazuna, and Ruri had been in an overseas exchange program for part of the semester, and Momomi was returning from a large family gathering further south in Hokkaido.

It’ll be good to have the team at full strength again, Sota thought, without replacements, the girls are pretty much wiped out by the end of the game.

Sota checked his phone, then grinned, “Okay, everyone get in here! Their bus is almost here!” The rumbling of the girl’s footsteps was almost like a stampede at their new sizes, and Sota looked up at the cake he’d bought nervously. It was a wedding cake, originally meant to serve dozens of guests; he only hoped it would be enough for the double-sized volleyball team, now numbering thirteen women in total.

“Great, they’re back,” Kyouka grumbled, “I can’t wait to go back to waiting in line to use the bathroom.

“My cousins are going to be insufferable now that we’re sharing a room,” Shizuku sighed.

“Is always foon to half moor friends in the dorm!” Julia shouted, leaping onto the couch and embracing the other two girls.

“Hey Sota,” Ayano giggled, “now that everyone’s back, we should talk about that special training exercise I wanted to do! You know, for team building?”

Sota blushed, Ayano’s “team building” idea involved him at the bottom of a pile of every girl that lived in the dorm, but however tantalizing the thought was, he wasn’t sure he’d have been able to survive it back when the girls were normal sized, let alone the giants they were now in this altered reality.

The door opened, and Ruri was the first to bound her way inside, “Sota!” she squealed, “where’s my delightful little boy!?”

“R-Right here!” he stammered, grunting as the towering fourteen foot tall woman swept him up into her generous bosom. Ruri squeezed him tight, knocking the wind out of him as she swung him back and forth, dangling his feet like a ragdoll.

Ruri’s tendency for what could most charitably be called “matronly” behavior towards Sota had been overwhelming when she’d been over six-and-a-half feet tall, at fourteen he really did feel like a child in her grip.

“Put him down, Ruri,” Nazuna called, hefting the group’s bags under her well-defined arms as she walked in, “Short stuff there will crack a rib if you keep going on like that!”

“Short stuff!?” Sota scowled, dropping to the floor and marching up to her, “Hey, muscles, I thought we agreed you wouldn’t be making fun of my-“

Nazuna chuckled, grabbing him by the arm and lifting him up like he was a doll, “I’m not making fun,” she said with a shrug, “it’s just a fact; you’re short, I’m buff.” She set the bags on the ground, flexing her now free hand to demonstrate. Nazuna was by far the most muscular girl Sota had ever met, and he couldn’t help but look on in a mix of admiration and fear as her bicep bulged, nearly as thick around as his waist.

“Put Sota down,” her twin sister Suzuna sighed, walking up to the hulking girl. Nazuna and Shizuna were identical twins, but where one had pursued strenuous strength building and weightlifting, Suzuna had opted for martial arts. Despite being one of the smaller girls on the squad, only thirteen feet tall in this world, Shizuna had always managed to more than hold her own whenever the girls wrestled or fought over anything.

“No way sis, I’m taking Sota-kun upstairs for a little warm-up before my afternoon run!”

Suzuna rolled her eyes, there was a flash as her hand darted out, striking her sister in a handful of carefully picked pressure points. Nazuna grunted in surprise as her arms went limp, sending an alarmed Sota to the floor with a shout.

“Now, where is our cousin?” Suzuna asked, beaming, “I’m so glad she’s back in volleyball!”

“Hey runts,” Shizuku waved halfheartedly from the couch.

“Who’s she calling runts?” Nazuna grumbled, staggering back to her feet, “you’re lucky to have us, we can help you lose some of that flab!”

“F-Flab!?” Shizuku stammered, looking down at herself, “I’ll have you know I’m like this because…” She shot a glance at Sota, “because men like it!” she said defiantly.

“Yeah, sure, Sota likes fat boobs and fat behinds,” Nazuna said, looking down at him with a smirk, “but clearly he’s into other things too, after all he hangs out with her,” she pointed at Kyouka, who glared back angrily.

“Hey!”

“And if he just wanted the biggest assets he’d have gone off with that one already,” Nazuna pointed to Sanae, “you can’t use Sota as an excuse to avoid a diet this time, Shizuku!”

“I wish you girls would stop using me as an excuse for your eating problems,” Sota scowled, rising to his feet. “Nobody needs to start a diet today, let’s just relax and eat some cake, tomorrow we’re having a special practice session!”

“Oh a special practice session!?” Momomi shouted, barging in after the others, “I’ll be against Kaouru!”

“Yeah you will,” Sota’s sister growled, meeting her rival’s gaze.

“It’s not a competitive exercise!” Sota shouted, trying to stop the girls before they started picking teams.

“Then why do it?” Momomi asked with a shrug.

“We’re going to one of the Volleyball Player’s greatest crucibles, a place where your skills and footwork will be essential,” Sota began. He smirked, he had their attention, and he felt almost like a general marching in front of his troops as the room full of Amazonian volleyball players looked down at him with interest.

“Well, don’t leave us hanging!” Sakura cried excitedly.

“Better spit it out, Sota,” Kaouru grinned.

“We are going…to the beach!” Sota declared.

“THE BEACH!?” the girls all exclaimed together.

“That’s your idea of a crucible?” Kyouka grumbled. “I’ll pass, I don’t tan well and I hate the ocean.”

“Beach day!” Julia declared excitedly, “I will get surfing board!”

“The beach provides an intense mix of cardio and agility work!” Sota said, raising his hand as he tried to corral the girl’s attention.

“If we’re going out in swimsuits I’m going to need to get my pump on early,” Nazuna grumbled, looking down at her muscular form.

“We’ll obviously be doing some swimming, but we’ll also have a net set up so you can practice your footwork,” Sota said, feeling himself losing the attention of the group.

“Anyone want to build a sand castle!?” Sanae asked excitedly, “I used to build huge ones when I was a kid!”

Sota sighed, “Fine, I guess it can just be a normal beach day…”

Ruri giggled and reached down to ruffle his hair, “I’ll play volleyball with you if you want Sota-kun.”

Sota followed behind the girls as they carried their things to the beach, chattering excitedly. Every now and then someone stopped to watch the parade of gargantuan girls as they walked through the city, even in a world that seemingly accepted girls up to fifteen feet tall as normal it was still a sight to see so many of them walking through town like this, and in swimsuits no less.

“I hate this,” Kyouka muttered, hanging near the back with Sota, “everyone’s looking at me!”

“They are not,” Sota chuckled. This problem had come up before, almost every time Kyouka wore a swimsuit in fact.

“They probably think I’m a boy crossdressing,” Kyouka said miserably, looking down at her chest.

Sota rolled his eyes, even with a few extra cup sizes miraculously being added, Kyouka’s opinion of herself and her breasts hadn’t changed much. If anything, she almost seemed more insecure now.

She was never an unattractive girl, it was always in her head, he thought with a shrug.

Further up Sakura, Sanae, and Julia broke into a sprint as they reached the sand, shouting in excitement as they hefted the massive umbrella up, spearing it into the ground like conquering explorers as the rest rolled their towels out.

Julia threw them all a peace sign, “Cowabunga!” she cried, hefting her massive surfboard as she ran towards the waves.

“Does she ever shave her pits?” Shizuku muttered distastefully.

“Only when Sota does it for her,” Ayano giggled.

“Sota shaves the team’s armpits?” Shizuku asked skeptically. “Is that really the dorm manager’s responsibility?”

“Not exactly,” Sanae piqued up, “but he’ll do it if you ask.”

“He shaves the hair downstairs too,” Ayano said with a wink, patting the front of her bikini bottoms, “Want to see?”

Shizuku’s eyes went wide, “N-No, that’s okay, I believe you…” She slowly shuffled over to Sota, who was red faced with embarrassment. “Uh, hey, dorm manager, ” she hissed.

“You can call me Sota,” he sighed, “we dated for months, didn’t we?”

“Sure Sota,” she said hesitantly, “uh, about getting the curtains downstairs trimmed, do I have to make an appointment for that? Or can I just come find you? Or…”

Sota was saved from having to answer by Sakura sweeping him off his feet, carrying him over towards Sanae as she readied a series of buckets and shovels.

“Sand castle!” the two girls cheered at once.

Sota smiled happily, turning the bucket over and watching the perfectly formed sand tower slide out. He leaned back in satisfaction, seeing his contribution to the sand fortifications. Their castle was a monstrosity of course, with Sakura’s half sculpted like something that a villain from a sentai show would live in, complete with swirling towers, spike pits, and a small pile of sand sculpted to look like a sleeping dragon. Sanae’s half by contrast was more like something out of a Disney film, with elegant looking battlements and a courtyard decorated by seashells she found here and there.

“We really should have each built our own,” Sanae sighed, looking over at Sakura’s half.

“I like it!” the other girl beamed from behind her glasses, “It’s like twins live there, one’s good and one’s evil!” She stood up over the fortress, raising her foot menacingly, “and now, I, the unstoppable giant Sakura-chan, will crush this pathetic-“

“No!” Sanae protested, “you have to let the waves wash them away!”

Sota watched the two girls argue, glancing down at the castle with a chuckle, these girls are so big now, but somehow I can’t help but imagine them even bigger…maybe seeing them next to the sand castle is giving me new perspective? He had a vision suddenly, of himself in the courtyard of the tiny sand castle, looking up into the giant grinning faces of each of the volleyball girls. He yelped as hands literally the size of cars darted for him.

He blinked, realizing he didn’t see Sakura or Sanae. “Girls?” he asked as he stood up, glancing around and only seeing the sea. “Sakura? Sanae? Where’d you go?”

“We’re right here Sota!” Sakura’s voice boomed from overhead.

Sota froze, slowly turning around. Four columns of soft pale skin met his eyes, and as he slowly traced his gaze up he realized they were the girl’s ankles. He fell back in shock, looking up at the towering building sized girls, who were looking down at him with concern.

“Sota, are you okay?” Sanae asked.

“Yeah, you look like you’ve seen a ghost!” Sakura smiled, adjusting her glasses.

“I-I think I just need to go sit in the shade for a minute,” he stammered. They’re enormous, they’ve got to be at least fifty feet tall!

“Is everything okay with Sota?” Kaoru thundered, shaking the ground as she jogged over to them.

“Yeah, he’s just a little hot,” Sanae said with a shrug. “Come here!” She reached down for him, and before Sota could react her fingers were curling around his body, lifting him like he was an action figure. His stomach lurched, and he felt his feet leave the ground as he was rocketed upwards. “I’ll take you back to the umbrella,” Sanae declared.

“Okay,” Sota said numbly. The umbrella itself was now a towering spire, looming up and blocking out the sun like a vast circus tent sized canopy. As he glanced around the beach, he saw that the other girls were now the size of office buildings too. A good thing we’re at the beach, he thought, imagining the amount of destruction the girls would cause just about anywhere else. He breathed out slowly, Okay, come on… surely someone notices something different now that they’re big enough to fight Godzilla!?

He looked around, taking stock of the other girls. Kyouka was grimacing, looking into her reflection in the side of a tall hotel. She was cupping her breasts with an angsty look, and Sota could only imagine what the view was like for the people inside of the building. Out at sea Julia was casually paddling her surfboard past a fishing boat that had to move to avoid her wake, and the captain shook his fist at her angrily, prompting her to simply smile and wave in response. Ayano was engaged in one of her favorite beach pastimes, sprawled out on a parking lot sized towel and slowly, sensually eating a massive frozen ice pop, enjoying the attention from the small crowd of young men that was gathering to stare at the action in awe.

“It’s so good,” Ayano sighed, slurping the long popsicle past her lips again, “just the thing on a hot day! I could just…” she brought her mouth down on it, going up and down faster and faster, causing the crowd to murmur excitedly. “MMM!” Ayano said in mock orgasm, pulling the ice pop free so quickly that a bit of the melted goo splattered across her face. “Oops,” she giggled, licking some of it off her lips. Down in the crowd one young man fainted, whether from a nosebleed or a genuine orgasm was anyone’s guess.

Nothing out of the ordinary there, Sota thought with a chuckle, though I wonder where the hell she got that massive popsicle, is there a giant vendor around here for her too?

“Since you’re taking a breather anyways Sota, you can help me with my suntan lotion!” Momomi said, pulling her sunglasses off and sitting up with a grin.

“Sure, no problem,” he said absently, then his eyes went wide, realizing just how large a job that was now. “Actually-“

“Oh! I could use a touch up too!” Sanae beamed, slowly placing him down on the blanket.

“Uh…” Sota gulped, looking up at a bottle of sunscreen that was literally taller than he was. “Girls, I don’t know about the logistics of this-“

“Let me help,” Shizuku said, grabbing the bottle. She and Sanae lay down, and there was a squelching sound as Shizuku squirted the suntan lotion onto each of their backs. She grabbed Sota next, causing him to grunt as she squeezed him tightly before dropping him onto Sanae’s waiting back. He landed with a grunt, struggling to find his footing. Walking on the giant girl’s backside was almost like being in a moon bounce, and he could feel her soft skin below his own bare feet as he slowly made his way towards the pool of lotion.

“Oh, I need some of that too,” Kyoka said, laying down in the line of girls, “Be sure to get my shoulders Sota, I burn there really easily!”

Sota stared at the vast line of girl’s backs that now lay before him, then down at Sanae, who had closed her eyes, relaxing with a smile on her face. With a sigh he knelt down, beginning to spread the oily suntan lotion as though he were a contractor spreading cement.

“That feels nice,” Sanae giggled, “I always love it when you lotion my back!”

“I always lotion your back?” he asked weakly.

“Oh yeah, me and the rest of the girls,” Sanae giggled, rumbling the surface beneath him and causing him to freeze for fear of losing his balance.

“You really do take good care of the girls on this team, Sota,” Shizuku chuckled next to her, “I can’t wait to really get in the groove of things around here… Say, does Sota know how to paint toenails?”

“He can, but not very well,” Sanae admitted.

Sota had a sudden image of himself struggling to heft a giant nail polish bottle, carrying it like a barrel as the truck sized feet nudged him playfully, jostling for position and attention from him.

I really hope this new size change doesn’t last once we’re done with at the beach, he thought, going pale. He looked over at Shizuku. Wait a minute, she wanted me to trim her… Suddenly he pictured himself lost in a wiry black jungle.

“Come on Sota, hurry up!” Kyouka called, “I’m getting crispy over here!”

He leapt back to work, covering the giant girl’s back with the suntan lotion as quickly as he could. He made better progress than he expected, and soon he was working his way along at a steady pace, even as Julia emerged from the surf, joining the line of girls eager for a sunscreen re-application. More of the girls were seeing what was happening, and he groaned in frustration as he realized that he’d end up doing the backs of most (if not all ) of the team.

Finally he wasn’t even sure who’s back he was on now, his arms were sore, and he was tired from laboring under the hot sun. With a groan he collapsed, laying face down on the girl’s back as he enjoyed a bit of rest.

“Sota… Soootttaaa,” Ayano’s voice giggled.

He groaned, smiling without opening his eyes as he realized he was someplace shady, and soft. Warm too… He frowned, pressing against the ground and realizing he was in a ditch of some kind. His eyes opened slowly, and he glanced up to see Ayano’s grinning face looking back down at him.

“I hope you enjoyed your nap?” Ayano asked, “I put you in your favorite place to sleep!” She pressed at the sides of her chest, causing Sota to grunt as the twin waves of soft titflesh slammed into him. He struggled for a moment against the pair of mountainous boobs, worming his way up out of Ayano’s cleavage while she laughed at his predicament. Finally he flopped down across her collarbone, catching his breath for a moment as her fingers curled around him, lifting him up like a claw machine taking a prize as she sat up herself.

“We’re going to play volleyball in a little bit,” Ayano said, squinting in the sunlight, “we decided you were right, we should probably try to practice a little while we’re here.”

“R-Right,” Sota nodded, trying to imagine the spectacle of two giant teams of volleyball players. Everyone up and down the beach is going to be able to watch us, people could probably catch it from their hotel balconies! “So uh… do you guys have an referee’s chair or something for me?”

“Of course!” Ayano chuckled, “I brought it from home!” she leaned over and pulled what was, to her, a tiny folding chair out of her bag. The world blurred slightly as Ayano carried him over to where a five story high volleyball net was being erected, the poles pounded into the sand by Suzuna and Nazuna, each girl giving a thumbs up as they saw Ayano approaching with their tiny coach.

“You should be able to see everything from right up here!” Ayano said cheerfully, placing the chair at the top of the net’s pole.

“It’s uh… kind of high up,” Sota muttered, glancing down at the long drop nervously.

“Just relax, I’ll come get you when the round is over!” Ayano insisted.

Sota watched, tightly gripping the armrests of the folding chair as the first serve came. He watched, awestruck, as the house-sized volleyball arced over the net. There was a thunderous *boom* as Kaoru leapt up, spiking the ball back. Given how large the volleyball had become to accommodate the much larger girls, the speed of movement for something that big was as amazing as it was terrifying. Momomi grunted, diving for the save and landing in the sand, shaking the world as the ball sailed towards the back row. With a squeak of surprise Sanae leapt to her side, punting the ball back up as she rolled in the sand, returning to her feet with surprising agility.

Wow, they’re really doing well, Sota thought with a grin, forgetting his precarious perch for a moment. If their footwork on sand is this good, when they get back to the gym it’ll be-

“SOTA!” Kaoru shouted, “Look out!”

Sota looked up, his eyes going wide as he saw the titanic volleyball blocking out the sun like an eclipse. Time seemed to slow as it descended, rocketing down like a meteor ready to deliver his extinction. He screamed, raising his hands to protect himself, but the ball didn’t land on him, instead striking the pole of the net. His feet were swept out from under him and he fell over the side, flailing wildly as the seagulls called overhead.

“I wheel safe you!” Julia shouted, leaping forward with her hands outstretched.

Too far, he thought, seeing her hands pass below him, she’s not going to catch me! She’s going to… Julie had overshot catching him with her hands, but the deep valley of the blonde’s immense cleavage was moving below Sota next. Suddenly his fear turned into something almost like excitement, right there Julia! Right there-

With the oily suntan lotion covering her chest Sota slid right into the immense cleavage like an Olympic diver, cradled on either side by the warm walls of soft supple flesh. His descent slowed as he reached the tight innermost part of the blonde’s valley, where the force of her bikini top held the twin hills tightly against her body.

Sota couldn’t help but grin to himself in the darkness, enjoying the soft drumbeat of the giant girl’s heartbeat as he settled in between the world’s largest pair of breasts.

“Sota!?” Julia shouted, looking down at the sand in horror.

“Where is he?” Kaoru shouted. “Ayano! I told you it was a stupid idea to put him up there to watch the game!”

“He’d have been fine if you hadn’t lobbed the ball out of bounds,” Momomi said, crossing her arms under her large bosom.

“Shut up!” Kaoru demanded, “Everyone help me look for him!”

“I should have caught him,” Julia murmured, frowning as the others scrambled in the sand below her.

“I don’t see him anywhere,” Kyouka muttered, “We didn’t step on him, did we?”

“Don’t even joke about that!” Kaoru roared.

A sudden squirming sensation close to her heart tickled Julia, and she smiled suddenly, “Eye no where Sota is,” she giggled.

The entire team looked at her, “Well?” Kaoru asked, “We’re waiting!?”

“He’s here!” Julia said, pointing to her chest, “very deep down!”

“Deep… down?” Kaoru asked weakly. She went white, “Oh god, Julia, did your tits eat my brother!?” Julia burst out laughing, and a moment later everyone except Kaoru was laughing with her. “This isn’t funny!” Kaoru insisted, “Come here, let me get him out of there, he could need air or something!”

“No, he is myne now!” Julia insisted, crossing her arms over her breasts and leaping back from Kaoru with a grin.

Sota felt the pressure around him increase, and the walls of flesh around him jiggled like a stormy sea as Julia evaded the other girl. Sota just smiled, enjoying the peaceful sensation of being cradled and protected by the hill-sized velvety pillows. Suspended as he was, he fought a yawn, wondering how long Julia would let him stay here, and if he could catch a quick nap.

“Give him here!” Kyouka tried to tackle Julia from behind, causing her to laugh wildly as she tumbled into the sand.

Sota’s bliss was disturbed by a hand as big as he was, grabbing him and pulling him free, “Hey!” he shouted angrily.

“I’ve got him!” Kyouka shouted triumphantly, holding the tiny coach high. With a smug smirk, she started lowering him down to her chest.

“Uh, do you think you’re big enough to hold him in there?” Sakura asked gingerly.

Kyouka shot the other girl a glare that caused her to go pale, backing up slightly, “He’s going to be fine!” she insisted.

“Uh, Kyouka,” Sota shouted, “Maybe you should-“

“Pipe down you!” Kyouka smirked, sliding him down between her breasts.

Sota’s eyes went wide as he scrambled for purchase, as he’d feared Kyouka’s pert pair of breasts, while still the size of a small car compared to him, didn’t have nearly enough cleavage to hold him in place. He shouted for help, his hand waving up as Kyouka froze, looking down with embarrassment.

“H-Hold on, let me push them together!” she stammered.

She tried, but it was too late, Sota was falling through, and his hand reached up like a man falling into quicksand as he slipped through the gap between her breasts. Sota flailed, shouting in panic as he tumbled down, bouncing slightly against Kyouka’s smooth bellybutton once before careening down. His hand landed on something, and he gripped it as hard as he could, feeling a moment of hope as it started to slow his fall.

“S-Sota!” Kyouka shrieked.

Sota looked up, his eyes wide as he realized what lifeline he’d grabbed. The hem of Kyouka’s panties slid down, slowing his descent as the fabric slid across her smooth legs, but also revealing the small trimmed patch of black pubic hair just above her womanhood.

“I’m sorry!” he shouted, gripping the panties for dear life as the tough girl lost her cool, shrieking with embarrassment and trying to cover herself. He landed in the sand with a grunt, letting go of the panties with a sigh. There was a *whoosh* of air as Kyouka angrily pulled her underwear back up, glancing around nervously as the other girls gathered around them.

“You’re okay!” Kaoru sighed in relief.

“Yeah, the little perv is fine,” Kyouka growled, her face still red.

“He’d have never fallen if I’d tried that,” Momomi said with a smirk.

“You’ll squish him by accident,” Sanae said, “here Sota, you can ride in mine!”

Sota sighed, every instinct in him screaming that what he was about to say was wrong, “Uh, girls? Let’s say no more cleavage rides today, okay? I’m a little booby’d out…”

Ayano gasped, “He’s talking crazy, we need to get him to a doctor!”

The sun slowly went down over the horizon, bringing the cooler temperatures on the sea wind. The girls shivered, gathering around a massive bonfire they’d built on the sand out of large driftwood logs. Sota frowned as he saw that the girl’s bags, along with everything in them, had miraculously grown too. As they chatted they were putting marshmallows on long sticks, holding them over the fire as they laughed and reminisced about the day.

Sota had his own marshmallow, toasted to a fine golden brown as he relaxed, looking up at the blaze from a safe distance. He felt the tremor of one of the girls approaching, and looked up to see Shizuku standing overhead, readying her own marshmallow.

Wait a minute, she sees me, right? The girls had mostly been careful, but he realized that he must not be as visible in the dark as his ex-girlfriend’s massive behind started to descend.

“Hey, don’t!” Sota squeaked.

*thumpf*

Shizuku sat in the sand with a sigh, angling her stick over the bonfire and watching as it cooked.

Beneath her Sota squirmed, pinned in place beneath the massive girl’s posterior. Sandwiched between the rough sand and the silky material of her bikini, he could just barely move, feeling the immense pressure all over his body as he struggled to escape.

Shizuku frowned, feeling a lump in the sand she was sitting on. She ground her bottom back and forth a moment, hoping to smooth it out.

Sota’s life flashed before his eyes for a moment, both terrified of being crushed, and somehow a little proud that he was going out under one of the best asses he’d ever seen. At the last minute, when he’d thought he would take no more, Shizuku shifted slightly, giving him a breath of fresh air and just enough wiggle room to begin crawling forward again. With a gasp he emerged from beneath her like a diver returning from the depths of the ocean.

“Hmm?” Shizuku looked down, seeing him pull himself free with a grunt, flopping in the sand next to her. Her face went slightly red, “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there!”

“You sat on him?” Kaoru growled, “Okay, when we get home we are all having a long talk about being more gentle with Sota!”

“Sota likes it rough though!” Ayano insisted.

“No I don’t!” he corrected, not liking the suddenly excited look in several of the girl’s eyes. Rough with Ayano at this size would kill me!

I wonder if the dorm hall is big too? He thought curiously. He looked up at Kaoru a moment, then decided he’d ask.

“Hey, Kaoru,” he began, getting the fifty foot titaness’s attention. “Back at the dorm, I was thinking of redecorating my room, what do you think?”

Kaoru raised an eyebrow in confusion, “Your room? First you don’t want to ride around in the girl’s boobs and now this? Are you sure you didn’t get too much sun?”

“I’m sure,” he said impatiently, “What’s wrong with my room?”

“Look, if you want to redecorate your dollhouse you can do it however you want,” Kaoru said with a shrug.

Sota froze, “M-My dollhouse?”

“Are we redecorating his dollhouse!?” Sakura cried excitedly, “Let me help! Imagine if you had whitepaper with manga scenes drawn on the walls!”

“While we’re on the topic, who’s turn is it to have him tonight?” Suzuna asked.

Have me? For a moment, Sota felt a tingle stir between his legs at the potential implication.

“I think I left his house on my desk last night,” Sanae offered cheerfully, “Going by the chart, I think Julia is next!”

“Wait a minute,” Momomi called, “There’s a chart now?”

“Yeah, there’s a chart!?” Sota asked, looking up  the building sized girls nervously.

“Oh that’s right, we made it after you all left,” Kaoru chuckled, “It’s fine, we’ll draw up a new one!”

“So uh… I have a dollhouse? And you all take turns keeping it in your room?” Sota asked weakly, feeling a tad deflated in the process.

“Yeah, that’s the safest way to have you stay in the dorm,” Sanae said with a smile, “and it’s super cute too!”

They’re practically keeping me as a pet! He fumed, “Now listen, I might not be as uh… big as you girls, but when we get back, I’m getting my own room!”

“You have a whole house,” Sakura said, genuinely confused.

“Barbie Dreamhouse!” Julia exclaimed excitedly.

“I’m not a doll! I shouldn’t be in a dreamhouse!” Sota said angrily.

“Oh, please calm down, sweety!” Ruri giggled, reaching down to pick him up. He scowled angrily as she stroked his head, almost like he was a startled pet mouse.

This isn’t bad, he thought, finding himself relaxing again, but this had better change back to normal before we get back to the dorm… I don’t even want to imagine how the girls navigate society like this. Another thought struck him, do they still expect me to cook for them at this size? How does the university afford that!?

He looked across the bonfire, licking his lips nervously, “So, what does everyone want for breakfast tomorrow?”

“Sausage and eggs!” Momomi cried excitedly.

Sota blinked, realizing that the girl no longer loomed over him like a building. She was an Amazon again, “only” fourteen feet tall, smiling across the bonfire, which was itself now a much more reasonable size. The fingers that had coiled so easily around him were now Ruri’s arms, pressing him back against her sitting form instead of her soft palm, and a moment later her breasts, still immense but nowhere near large enough to get lost in, rested themselves on his head.

“Sausage and eggs it is,” Sota said, still stunned. He looked around the fire, the girls were all still roasting marshmallows and chatting to themselves, seemingly oblivious to how the world had just changed so dramatically.

They’re still huge, he thought to himself, settling in to watch the bonfire, but they’re at least manageable at this size… mostly.

Sota was asleep when the girls packed up to return to the dormitory, and he was only dimly aware of being carried. He wasn’t sure who tucked him into bed, only that when he woke up, he had a lipstick mark on his forehead. He rubbed it off with a chuckle, trying to guess if it had come from Ruri, Sanae, or maybe even Kyouka in one of her girlier moments.

I’d better get started on that sausage and egg breakfast, he thought, sliding out of bed.

He didn’t make it far, freezing in shock as he saw what was sitting on his own desk.

A dollhouse!? He thought dimly, looking inside. He chewed his lip nervously as he saw that, inside the dollhouse, was a plastic figurine, one with a very uncanny resemblance. It’s me, he thought, reaching in for the doll. Sure enough it had black hair, his own handsome good looks, and was wearing a rough cloth version of the Hokuei University coach’s uniform.

I need some extra help with this, he decided.

Sakura rubbed her chin, examining the doll house, “No, I don’t remember anyone putting it in here,” she said finally.

“Sota, if this is your way of telling us you play with dolls, it’s fine,” Kyouka said, looking down at him with a smirk.

“I don’t play with dolls!” he growled angrily, “and why are you here, anyway?”

“Bored,” Kyouka said simply, “and besides Sota, you’ve done way girlier stuff than play around with some barbies.” She reached in for the doll, smirking, “He’s cute, mind if I throw darts at him?”

“Don’t do that!” Sakura said quickly, “It could be a voodoo doll or something!”

“A what!?” Sota leapt back, grunting as he fell into Sakura’s legs.

“A voodoo doll,” Sakura explained, “like maybe everything that happens to it happens to you?”

“Let’s test it,” Kyouka laughed, pulling out a small lighter.

“NO!” Sakura and Sota shouted at once.

Kyouka paused, “you guys are serious, aren’t you?”

“We’ve been tracking some… anomalies together,” Sakura said sheepishly.

Kyouka crossed her arms, “Okay, I’m listening…”

Sota sighed, beginning to explain the tale, with occasional input from Sakura. By the time they were done Kyouka’s expression had danced between confused, amused, and concerned.

“Is that it?” Kyouka asked, “and you’re sure Sanae’s dad would back you up on this?”

“Yeah, he’s having weird stuff happen too,” Sota said with a shrug.

“This dollhouse is a real breakthrough though,” Sakura muttered, poking the pink plastic curiously, “it’s a real physical piece of evidence that something changed.”

“Assuming Ruri didn’t leave it in here as some weird gift,” Kyouka said sardonically.

“Maybe we’re all overthinking this,” Sota said, “I mean… even if you were all fifty feet tall in that reality, I’m sure I’d live in a dollhouse that was a little less…” He grimaced as he looked at the saccharine pink of the dreamhouse, “feminine?”

“Nope,” Kyouka chuckled, and a moment later Sakura joined her.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sota asked with a scowl.

“If you were doll-sized I’d absolutely keep you in something like that,” Kyouka laughed.

“I’ve got a lot of anime figurines you’d be modeling next to!” Sakura agreed.

“This is probably exactly why things changed back,” Sota grumbled, “it was fun to have you girls extra big for a few hours, but if you think I’d let myself be treated like that-“

“More likely it changed back because it can only impact reality so much,” Sakura mused. “Think about it, with us at our current heights we can still mostly use the same stuff as everyone else, female athletes always have! But if we were all fifty feet tall?” Sakura chuckled, “Well, it’s hard to imagine we could still attend classes, or live in society normally, we’d cause a typhoon’s worth of destruction just walking down the street!”

Kyouka glanced down at her chest, “So this thing changing reality is somehow related to Sota, right?”

“I think it’s related to girls he likes,” Sakura said, ruffling his hair playfully.

“It’s definitely not making me any taller,” he muttered.

“Did you change my bust size?” Kyouka asked suspiciously.

“Yeah, that’s different,” Sota admitted.

“I knew it!” Kyouka howled, “whatever unworldly forces are at work here, you used them to turn me into this flat chested monster!”

“Calm down!” Sota shouted, leaping behind Sakura’s towering form for protection, “Your chest got bigger, I swear!”

Kyouka froze, looking down at her c-cup chest in horror, “B-Bigger!?” She blinked a few times, “S-So you’re saying that, before reality changed, I was… What cup size was I!? B?”

“A-Cup?” Sota said sheepishly.

“Well, that settles it,” Kyouka said angrily, “Sota, you’re not changing reality back!” She scowled, “You know what? This whole thing is ridiculous, it’s some prank you’re playing on me! I’m done!” with that she stormed out, leaving Sakura and Sota alone.

“It’s not like any of us remember the changes anyway,” Sakura reminded him, “so if you did want her flat again-“

“I’m not controlling it,” Sota chuckled, rolling his eyes, “and I like her how she is!”

Sakura adjusted her glasses, then frowned, “What about eyesight, could you imagine a world where all the volleyball players have perfect eyesight?”

Sota was on the couch, sighing as he enjoyed one of the few calm moments with all of his chores for the day done. The massive volleyball player sized couch was even more comfortable than he’d remembered, and he didn’t move except to glance in the twin’s direction as they entered.

“Look at poor Shorta-kun,” Nazuna chuckled.

“Too tired to be mad,” Sota muttered, waving the pair away dismissively.

“We were talking to some of the other girls,” Suzuna continued, “And you’ve been taking people out on dates again?”

“I guess I have,” he muttered, “What of it?”

“We need one too!” the girls both said at the same time.

“You can’t just demand dates,” Sota said angrily.

“What if we shared one?” Suzuna offered.

“It wouldn’t be the first time,” Nazuna chuckled with a wink.

“You’re joking, right?” Sota asked weakly.

“Nah, even if it never goes anywhere it’s good for a girl’s body to clear out the cobwebs once in a while,” Nazuna said, flexing her bicep playfully.

“It’s true,” Suzuna nodded, “There’s a martial arts tournament coming up, and I need a very specific type of stress relief before I participate!”

I can only imagine, Sota thought, picturing himself tumbling into bed with the two towering beauties.

“Excuse me,” Shizuku said, walking into the living room, “Sota, we need to talk!”

“We’re already talking to him!” Nazuna scowled, “buzz off cuz!”

“Whatever it is, it can wait,” Shizuku declared, “Sota, I’ve decided to give you another chance with me!”

“You’re kidding?” Sota chuckled, managing to sit up, “did you forget that you dumped me?

“But look at all I’m doing to make up for it!” Shizuku protested, “I joined the volleyball team again, I even moved in here with you, and I’m definitely filling that weak spot you’ve got in your front row!”

“You seriously rejoined the volleyball team just to chase Sota-kun?” Suzuna asked skeptically, “I thought you said he ruined volleyball for you?”

“Now hold on, those were all decisions you made!” Sota protested.

Ruri burst into the room next, startling all of them, “I heard the sound of fighting, what’s going on!?” She practically flew to the couch, scooping up a surprised Sota and cradling him close in her arms, “Keep your voices down, you’ll scare Sota!”

“R-Ruri, I’m fine!” he protested, fighting against her iron grip. Damn, she’s stronger than she looks! Sota noted.

“Calm down, he gets yelled at all the time,” Nazuna said angrily.

“And for good reasons!” Shizuku added with a scowl.

“I really need to take you out sometime, get you away from all of these girls,” Ruri declared, “you really need a girl who’s going to take care of you Sota, not these girls who just constantly demand your attention!”

Yeah, because you’d never do that! He grunted as he finally managed to wriggle free, panting slightly as he stood up and composed himself, “L-Look, if it’ll calm everyone down, I guess I could agree to go on dates with you girls too, it’s only fair since I took everyone else out while you were all away, right?”

“What’s this about dates?” Momomi asked cheerfully, walking into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator, grabbing a large bag of snack cheeses as she regarded them.

“Sota’s agreed to go out with everyone!” Ruri exclaimed happily.

“That’s good,” Momomi laughed around a mouthful of food, “His sister was just ranting about how I should leave her brother alone, so I was on my way over here to ask Sota out!”

“Is spite-dating really a good way to start a romance?” Shizuku questioned, crossing her arms.

Momomi shrugged, “I don’t know about romance, I just want to piss Kaoru off and show her she can’t tell me what to do.”

“Fine,” Sota cried in defeat, “Dates for everyone, now please can I relax in peace?”

The girls giggled, and instead of leaving they all settled on the couch next to him. A moment later someone was making popcorn, and Sota watched the washtub sized bowl get passed between the girls as they snacked eagerly. With a resigned sigh he reached for some himself, waiting for his movie’s opening credits to end.

“What are we watching, anyway?” Momomi asked.

“The new remake of Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman!?” Shizuku laughed, “Oh Sota, I remember you loved that cheesy old movie, I guess the thought of a modern version was too much for you?”

“I just wanted to see how it compares to the real thing,” Sota muttered.

“What do you mean?” Shizuku asked with a frown.

Sota glanced at the girls, then just smirked, “Nothing,” he said, grabbing another handful of popcorn. As the opening scene began, Sota reflected that dealing with one fifty foot woman would have been easy…