- Text Size +

Sota pursed his lips, watching as Kyouka leapt up to spike an incoming volleyball back over the net. The crowd cheered as the towering members of the away team dove and failed to stop the point. By all rights Kyouka should have been happy, but she was snarling angrily as she took her spot back in position, waiting for the next serve.

She certainly plays more aggressively when she’s mad, he thought. The truth was Kyouka always had at best a grouchy air, but those who lived with her could tell when it was more than just the tough front she put on. The other girls were wary around her too, eyeing her even as they readied themselves for the game.

Kyouka leapt backwards as the other team served the ball onto their side of the court, and a moment later the referee called a foul as her foot just barely went over the line. She swore angrily, and one of the opposing team’s players smirked.

“Guess she doesn’t have much on her front for balance,” the girl said, just loud enough to be audible.

“What the hell did you say!?” Kyouka shouted, advancing towards the net.

Sota’s eyes went wide, “Uh, Time Out!” he called, holding up his hands. He felt relief as the ref blew the whistle, causing the girls to quickly huddle up around him. Kyouka shot the other girl one last angry look, then slowly jogged over to him.

“Okay, what?” Kyouka asked with a scowl.

“You need to calm down!” Sanae said, “you’re scaring us all out there!”

“I’m just putting my war face on!” Kyouka growled.

“Well take it off,” Sota said, “if you want to fight that other forward, wait until after the match or something!”

Kyouka glared down at him, and for a moment Sota was very aware of the size difference between his own five-foot self and the fourteen-foot-tall amazon before him. It passed, and she sighed, nodding.

“Yeah, sorry,” she muttered, joining the other girls and walking back to her position as the time out ended.

Kyouka was silent as the other girls showered, the game had been a narrow win, and the rest of the team was already talking about celebrating back at the dorm. For her part Kyouka just wanted to get back to her room and enjoy the quiet.

“Excuse me, Kyouka?” she groaned as she heard Sota’s voice, then turned, staying back with him as the rest of the girls outpaced them on the way back to the dorm.

“What?” she spat, causing Sota to flinch slightly.

“You seem a little on edge.  Is there maybe something you want to talk about?” he asked hesitantly.

Kyouka sighed, “I just found this…website, okay?”

“Website?” Sota asked with a frown and a cocked eyebrow.

“It’s a website that uh… rates female college athletes,” Kyouka muttered.

“Like stats?” Sota asked obliviously, “You should be doing pretty good, your season so far has been phenomenal!”

In spite of herself Kyouka smirked, “No, that’s not what this website rates girls on… other things.”

Sota bit his lip as he looked at the website banner, “HOTTEST COLLEGE ATHLETES.” Kyouka had pulled him back to her room, looming behind him as he navigated the site she’d told him about. While there weren’t any nude images of any of the girls, there were photos of them from news articles and from coverage of their various events. Kyouka had bookmarked the section for the Hokuei University girls’ Volleyball team, and with a sigh Sota clicked on the link, pulling up profiles and “Hotness Rankings” for each of the girls.

“Okay, so it’s a little tasteless,” Sota said slowly, “but there are weirdos all over the internet-“

“Look at my rating!” Kyouka said angrily.

Sota gulped, scrolling down to her picture, “Oh…” he muttered, reading the comments.

Too scary

Not a lot on that girl to hold onto

Probably doesn’t like guys anyway

Hotness Score: 27 out of 100

“That’s ridiculous!” Sota shouted, “Kyouka, these guys are full of it, you’re plenty hot! You get asked out all the time.”

“By other girls,” Kyouka muttered.

Sota winced, “Okay, but still, they have good taste! Seriously Kyouka you don’t have anything to be ashamed of!”

“Yeah,” Kyouka muttered, looking down at her chest forlornly.

She’s still hung up on her breasts, even when she’s twice as tall as she used to be, Sota thought. He thought of the other girls, some of whom had breasts that were, without exaggeration, the size of watermelons now. I wonder if the changes to the timeline made her more insecure? He wondered.

“Hey,” Sota said suddenly, “Why don’t you and I go do something? Just the two of us!”

Kyouka raised an eyebrow, “You don’t need to give me a pity date Sota, I know you like…” she looked down at her chest and sighed, “ big ones.”

“Hey, I like nice ones,” he said quickly, “and that doesn’t always correlate with size! You shouldn’t let a random physical feature define you, I’m taking you out and that’s that!”

Kyouka rolled her eyes and smirked, “Fine, where did you want to go?”

“You’re into that punk rock stuff, right?” Sota asked, “isn’t there a band you wanted to see coming into town this Saturday?”

“Yeah,” Kyouka said, “but we’ve got practice.”

“It’s cancelled,” Sota said with a grin, “I’m taking you, come on, it’ll be fun!”

“Fine,” Kyouka grumbled, but in spite of herself a small grin crept through her grumpy exterior.

“What do you wear to a punk rock show?” Sota asked Kaoru, who was looming behind him, watching him peruse his closet.

“I don’t know, I didn’t even know you were into that!” Kaoru laughed.

“What about this?” Sota asked, pulling out an old leather jacket.

“Looks about as good as anything else. Do you have any really edgy t-shirts to wear under it?” Kaoru asked.

“No, I don’t buy that kind of stuff!” Sota protested. “Who exactly wears something for the sole purpose of pissing other people off?”

“Punks,” Kaoru said with a shrug, “here, just put on your white t-shirt.”

He frowned, but did so, grabbing a plain white shirt he’d used to wear under his work uniform back when he’d worked at a restaurant. Kaoru slowly sat down, bringing her almost level with him as she reached for his desk, her massive hand fumbling around until she found what she was looking for.

“Hold still,” she said, pulling the cap off the sharpie. She quickly scrawled a message in messy Kanji across the front, beaming as she finished. “There, now you’re ready to go to a punk rock show!”

“Close the Library!?” Sota exclaimed in shock, “That’s horrible!”

Kaoru shrugged, “Society says libraries are good, right? So, you’re against society since you’re a punk!”

“I think punks are against like…corporations and stuff,” Sota said, glancing down with distaste.

“Just try it, I’m sure it’s going to be great!” Kaoru beamed, “your other option is to just go shirtless under the jacket.” Kaoru gave him an odd look suddenly, “Actually, yeah, let’s take the shirt off and see how you look-“

“Nope, anti-library is fine,” Sota said, leaping backwards just as her hands grasped where he’d just been.

Before she could bring up any other fashion options, Sota quickly scurried towards the door, stepping out into the hallway with a sigh.

“Close the library?” Sakura asked, looking down at him with a frown. “Wow Sota, I didn’t know you felt that way…”

“It’s just for the punk show!” Sota said defensively.

Ayano looked back over the couch and gasped, “Sota, the library has one of the largest collections of erotica in all of Japan, and I haven’t even read most of it yet!”

“It’s edgy for the sake of being edgy!” he scowled, starting towards the door.

Julia frowned as she bent down, trying to read the shirt before he left, “Sota, why is it you say about these lying berries?”

“Nothing!” he shouted, storming out.

Kyouka was waiting for him, clad in a small leather vest that gave her a small midriff, exposing a belly button that Sota would just barely be able to reach if he stood on his tiptoes. Her wrists bore a pair of spiked bracelets, and she’d even dyed a single streak of pink through her short black hair.

She smirked as she saw what he was wearing, reading the shirt, “Interesting target for your youthful rebellion Sota.”

“It was Kaoru’s idea,” he grumbled, following behind the towering girl as they walked to the nearby outdoor arena.

“Yeah, she doesn’t seem like the reading type,” Kyouka chuckled, “come on!”

The college’s outdoor arena was a common concert ground for various musical acts that toured through the city. As they got closer Sota could see most of the other concert goers were university students, although there were a few older men and women with sharp expressions who were loitering near the concert’s entrance.

Real punks, Sota thought nervously, the kind who get in real fights…

The concert area was decked out in posters and merchandise advertising the band, “Ice Cream Parlor Riot,” and the lead singer gazed out at Sota from the drawing with an intense stylized glare. The ticket takers were normal university staff at least, and Sota didn’t want to show how relieved he was when he saw a handful of the campus police near the entrance, looking bored as they waved the crowd inside.

“Relax,” Kyouka chuckled, “Ice Cream Parlor Riot hasn’t had anything really crazy happen since their first tour.”

“That’s good to hear,” Sota muttered, “What happened?”

“They ran out of vanilla,” Kyouka said, shaking her head solemnly, “it turned into a real shitshow.”

“Hold on, were they playing at an actual-“

“Tickets please,” the attendant asked.

Sota fumbled in his pocket for a minute, producing the two tickets he’d purchased as they were waved inside. Kyouka had to duck under the archway, looming over the rest of the crowd as Sota struggled to keep up with her.

It’s so weird how nobody ever thinks twice about the volleyball team being gigantic, Sota thought for the millionth time. The crowd below Kyouka didn’t seem to notice her any more than any other concertgoer, and as she carefully maneuvered her enormous frame through the crowd they parted for her almost unconsciously.

“Hey, do you want to go down into the mosh pit?” Kyouka asked, a gleam in her eye.

Sota gulped, “Uh, I don’t know about that…”

Most of the crowd didn’t look like the types to get too rough, but Sota wasn’t sure he wanted to risk it. He was proud to say he was tougher than he looked, but he wasn’t delusional, especially when factoring in his below-average height for an adult male.

“Relax, it’ll be fine!” Kyouka chuckled

“Easy for you to say,” he muttered, “you’re…” he gestured up at her, “Big!”

“What happened to not letting physical features define you?” she asked with a grin.

“T-That’s totally different!” Sota exclaimed.

“I’ll be right here with you,” Kyouka laughed, “come here!”

“Wait, what are you-“

Sota cried out in surprise as Kyouka’s hands slipped under his arms, lifting him high into the air as his legs dangled uselessly. She spun him around easily, placing him up on her shoulders, letting him look down over the crowd in awe as she carried him down towards the stage.

“Are you sure I’m not too heavy?” he protested, squeezing himself tight against the back of her head as she gripped his shins to help him balance.

“Are you kidding? You’re like a feather!” she laughed.

Sota grumbled under his breath at the remark, and his face only grew redder as he noticed that a few of the bigger men had their girlfriends up on their shoulders for a better view too. It wasn’t as though he could get down easily though, and as the band walked onstage to the thunderous cheers of the crowd, he decided he’d simply make the best of it, joining in with them and shaking his fist up high in salute as the first guitar riff started.

“Hello Hokuei University!” the lead singer shouted, grinning wildly as the crowd swelled like a sea around the arena.

Sota found himself enjoying the opening songs more than he’d expected. While the lyrics to the songs were the usual rebellious messages he’d expect, the music itself was expertly played, and he found himself sucked into the performance as the band banged their heads in unison, the guitar player moving across the stage in time with the lead singer’s own passionate dancing.

AT least he was sucked in until Kyouka started dancing too. His stomach lurched as she began to bob her head in time with the beat, then he shouted, struggling to hold on as her entire body rocked.

“FUCK YEAH!” Kyouka howled, throwing up a fist in salute as Sota nearly tumbled into the crowd below.

“KYOUKA!” he shouted.

She blinked, suddenly remembering him, “Oh, s-sorry Sota-Kun,” she said sheepishly, quickly pulling him back up and adjusting his position again.

The next few songs were slower, but no less intense, leaving the crowd swaying back and forth. A few flickering lighters pierced through the darkness as the sun set in earnest and the lights on the crowd went low. Finally, an impressive keyboard solo trailed off as the lead singer nodded in approval to the crowd, which burst into cheers and applause.

“Thank you!” he called with a smile, “We’ll be back to finish the show after a quick intermission!”

“Whew,” Kyouka muttered, wiping sweat off her forehead, “I need to get a drink and use the girl’s room… Can you stay here and save our spot?”

Sota blinked, “Uh, I don’t-“

“Thanks!” Kyouka said, lifting him off her head and slowly lowering him down into the crowd.

Sota gulped, feeling like he was being lowered into a piranha tank as his enormous guardian placed him back on the ground. The crowd was turning to take notice of him now, and Kyouka headed back up towards the top of the arena, where washrooms and concession stands were.

“Hey you,” a burly looking tattooed man said, “What’s that shirt say?”

Sota slowly looked down at his “Close the Library” shirt, then back up at the man, who was reading it with a rather menacing scowl.

“You want to close the library!?” the man said finally, “What, you don’t like people reading?”

“Hey!” another man, equally large, and with a ring through his nose, shoved his way forward, “He’s making a bold statement about consumerism! I think he’s right, what’s the library ever done for us?”

“You can rent books and movies for free!” the first man said, his voice raising.

“Yes, but who makes the books and movies?” the other countered, “Sellouts!”

“G-Guys, why don’t we all just calm down!” Sota said nervously.

“No way little dude!” someone shouted, “You’ve got to stand up for what you believe in!”

“The thing is I don’t really want to close the-“ he started.

“I’ve got your back!” someone shouted, pushing him into the tattooed man excitedly.

Sota hit the man’s muscular chest with a grunt, and he looked up with a gulp as the man grinned and cracked his knuckles.

“I’ll have you know I love the library,” he grunted, “And I don’t take kindly to-“ he was cut off as a shadow fell over them. A moment later a large hand gripped the back of the man’s shirt, hoisting him off the ground as he shouted in surprise.

“Is there a problem here?” Kyouka asked, lifting him up until he was eye level with her.

The man licked his lips nervously, “N-No miss, we were all just having a uh… discussion! Yeah, that’s it, a discussion!”

“Oh really?” Kyouka chuckled, “is that what was going on Sota?”

He laughed, moving to the side of his giant protector, “Yeah, please put him down, okay?”

Kyouka shrugged, slowly lowering the other man back to the ground, “Sorry about that,” he muttered to Sota.

“It’s no problem,” Sota chuckled, “I don’t really want the library closed, my sister just thought it would help me fit in.”

The rest of the concert began, and as he struggled to see over the heads of the other concertgoers, bobbing in time to the music, he felt his stomach lurch as Kyoka picked him up again.

“Thanks,” he said, hugging her tight as the concert continued.

After the final numbers played, Kyouka lowered him back to the ground, letting him walk beside her as they laughed and talked about the performance.

“What did you think?” Kyouka asked with a grin.

“It was better than I thought it would be,” Sota said, returning her smile, “I think I might download some of these guys’ music.”

“Excuse me, miss!” a man in a security shirt shouted, catching Kyouka’s attention.

She paused, looking down at him with uncertainty, “Look, if this is about that thing with that guy, we all let it go, so-“

“Uh no miss,” the security guard said, “the band has asked if you’d like to join them backstage? They saw you in the crowd and wanted to meet you!”

Kyouka’s eyes went wide, and she looked down at Sota, “Yeah, let’s go!” he said eagerly.

Kyouka had to duck under the security door to the backstage area, but the stage rafters were high enough that she didn’t have any trouble navigating it as they walked to the band’s lounge area, a series of couches and snack tables set up, along with a small bar where a man was mixing colorful looking drinks as the guests chatted.

“There she is!” the lead singer’s voice called. “The tall girl!”

The crowd around the largest of the couches parted, revealing the five members of Ice Cream Parlor riot, relaxing and smiling as Kyouka and Sota nervously approached.

“H-Hi,” Kyouka stammered, her normally cool demeanor gone and replaced with a particularly girlish blush.

“Hey, someone get like…a big bean bag or something for her!” the singer shouted. As the road crew scrambled to find a piece of furniture capable of accommodating Kyouka, he turned back to her, “We saw you dancing in the crowd.”

“Saw her?” The keyboardist, a woman with elaborate face paint and long black hair laughed, “It was impossible to miss her!”

“I always notice the volleyball girls at our shows,” the singer said with a smile. He glanced down at Sota, frowning, “And who’s this?”

“My name’s Sota,” he said, stepping forward.

“He’s my date!” Kyouka said quickly.

There was a slightly disappointed look from the singer, “Well, I should have guessed from the way he was up on your shoulders,” he smirked, “I guess it was too much to ask for a girl that looks like you to be single, huh?”

Kyouka’s face went from pink to beet red, “A-A girl that looks like me?”

“That striking jaw, that perfect skin, and your flawless…” his eyes lingered on her chest, “form.”

“Just write her a ballad and get it over with,” the keyboardist laughed.

The singer licked his lips a moment, “If I did want to write a song about you, what would I title it?” he asked hesitantly.

“Kyouka,” she laughed.

They stayed with the band until the rest of the stage was picked up, hearing stories about their tours and their songs. By the end of it they’d given both Kyouka and Sota signed shirts, and they wore them over their other clothes as they started back to the dorm together. The rest of the fans had left already, leaving the campus mostly deserted as they walked under the street.

“They’re going to write a song about you?” Sota laughed finally.

“I guess,” Kyouka said, still blushing as she smiled.

“Still think you’re not sexy?” Sota teased.

“Thanks,” she said with a small smirk. “Hey, I’m not tired yet.  Want to come hang out in my room?”

Kyouka didn’t bother with the “hanging out” pretense once the door to her bedroom closed, and Sota was soon wrapping his arms around the gigantic girl’s body as they tumbled into her bed. Their clothes flew off wordlessly, landing in a pile at the end of Kyouka’s bed as their naked bodies entwined, eager to explore one another.

Sota found himself rolling on top of her, pinning the amazon below with his hands on her pert nipples. She winced in excitement, squirming feebly as his thumbs traced over the buds. He grinned, rubbing his hands over the small mounds and enjoying the way that Kyouka’s breath picked up.

“C-Careful!” she panted.

She’s always been so much more sensitive than the other girls, he thought with a grin, licking his fingertip and gently massaging her small breasts again. I’ll bet I can get her off just like this!

She gulped as his motions became slower, more forceful, and suddenly the towering tomboy was reduced to a quivering mess, looking up at him pathetically with a pleading gaze. He didn’t give her any of the mercy she was looking for, instead leaning down and letting his tongue trace along the rock-hard pink nipple of her left breast, causing her to give a low squeak.

“Y-Yes master!” she mumbled, “please play with them! Do whatever you please!”

Sota chuckled, she’s falling into her masochist personality, he thought. It was always amusing to see the member of the volleyball team who was so proud of her tough persona turn into a whimpering mess in bed, and it was even funnier now that she stood nearly three times his height. He leaned back up, pinching her nipples roughly and causing her to squeal, bucking against him in a way that made him struggle to stay on top of her.

“Stay still!” he ordered.

“Y-Yes master!” she stammered, panting as her face flushed.

I’m going to do it, he decided, I’m going to make her get off just by toying with these!

Sota lowered his mouth to the petite pair of breasts again, letting his mouth cup over one of her nipples. He wrapped his arms around her torso, gripping tightly as he prepared for the thrashing that was sure to follow. The tip of his tongue flicked against the top, and he began a slow sucking motion that caused Kyouka to give a low animalistic growl, shifting back and forth as pleasure raced up and down her spine.

“M-Master please!” she begged, “have mercy!”

Sota grunted as she rolled completely over, pinning him between her massive body and the bed. Still, he remained attached to her nipple, grunting as her chest pressed him into the mattress. The slightly earthy scent of her skin after a night out hit him as she buried her face in her pillow, muffling her scream as he struggled to stay coupled to her breasts.

I can’t hold onto her much longer! He thought in excitement, his determination building. He licked up and down over her nipple wildly, and finally took a chance, unclasping his hands from her back and letting his hand drift up to her other breast, circling the twin of the small bud he was teasing with his tongue.

“MASTER SOTA!” She cried, squeezing her legs together and squeezing her fists so tight that her knuckles turned white. She rolled again, grabbing him with her arms and keeping him on top of her as she rode the tide of the surprising orgasm to its completion, keeping his mouth firmly in place as the teasing motions slowed, then finally stopped.

Sota grinned, leaning up and looking down at her dazed and defeated smile, “Now that’s a first,” he laughed, “I’ve never gotten anyone off like that before.”

“C-Can you massage them?” she asked weakly, glancing down at her breasts. “I know they’re not as big as everyone else’s, but I love it when you touch them.  I want to make you happy!”

“You do make me happy!” he insisted, slowly forcing his palms up and down over her chest. Instead of a teasing motion this time he used a mix of forceful presses and gentle squeezes around the edges, delivering a relaxing sensation that made Kyouka sigh, looking up at the ceiling dreamily.

“I really do wish they were just a little bigger,” she muttered, “after everything.”

“I’m sorry,” Sota chuckled, “but sometimes we’ve just got to accept things about ourselves, like me being…”

“Short?”

“Stout,” he grumbled, “but yeah, there are some things that you just can’t-“ he paused, his mouth going dry as he realized there was suddenly more in his hands than there had been a moment ago.

“That feels good,” Kyouka mumbled, “can you please keep going?”

He nodded numbly, continuing to massage her breasts, Are they… He blinked a few times, trying to comprehend what he was seeing. Kyouka’s breasts looked almost like they were inflating, rising like a loaf of bread with each gentle massaging motion of his hands.

“Kyouka?” he asked.

“It feels great!” she insisted, looking up at him, “more please!”

He continued, marveling as the soft flesh almost seemed to swell up beneath his fingers, expanding outward. Kyouka went from being flat, to having small B-cups. He kept going, watching in stunned silence as her endowment continued to grow, jiggling for the first time as his hands continued to work her chest. By the time the expansion stopped he was fondling a pair of perky C-cup breasts, big enough to give Kyouka a bit of cleavage as the two soft orbs rubbed together.

“L-Look!” he rasped.

Kyouka opened her eyes, looking up at him quizzically, “What?”

“Your breasts!?” he stammered.

She looked at them, “What about them?”

“They’re different!” he said, stunned, “they’re…bigger!”

Kyouka raised an eyebrow, then chuckled as she fell back against the pillow, “Thanks for being nice Sota, but they’re the same size they always were, I’ve tried all kinds of pills and creams and none of them work.” She sighed, sitting up and giving him a hug, pressing the side of his face into the now ample tits. “I had a really nice time with you, you’ve really made me feel better about everything.” She gently kissed him on the top of his head.

“It’s no problem,” Sota said quietly, staring at the newly sprouted breasts in a mix of lust and confusion.

“Oh, and if you tell the others I called you “master” in bed, I’ll kill you,” Kyouka said sharply.

“Understood,” he gulped, his boner dying right there and then.

The next day Sota went looking for Sakura, finding her in her room drawing a page for the manga club.

“Ah, the triumphant lover returns,” Sakura giggled, “Did you crack Kyouka’s icy exterior?”

“How big are Kyouka’s breasts?” he asked flatly.

Sakura frowned before going deep into thought, “Well they’re uh… C-Cups, I guess? They’re the smallest ones on the team I’m pretty sure…”

“Yeah, they still are,” Sota muttered, “Were they always like that though?”

Sakura shrugged, “Well I only met her in college, but-“

“Reality changed again!” he said, walking over to her bed and hefting himself up onto it with a sigh. He lay there, staring at the ceiling as Sakura frowned, withdrawing her notebook she’d been using to keep notes on his “observations.”

“Interesting, and I’m guessing it had something to do with Kyouka’s chest?” She loomed over him, giving him a friendly smile as he nodded.

“It started growing right underneath my hands,” he said, looking down at them. “We were having this really great conversation, and I was massaging her boobs, and they just started… expanding!”

“That’s a much smaller change than all of us supposedly doubling in size,” Sakura said, tapping her pencil against her chin, “but it also occurred as a direct result of something you did! Or sort of anyway…” She beamed, “We can confirm a few things from this,” she pointed to him with the pencil’s eraser, “If reality is changing, you’re at the center of it, not only are you the only one who remembers these changes, you’re apparently the catalyst for them in some way!”

“Are you sure I’m not just going crazy?” he muttered.

“I don’t know, but if you are, this is a fun way to go nuts!” Sakura giggled, “So, you think you’ve got some kind of magical booby-growing hands… I think you need to test and see if it was a one-off, or if it’s repeatable!”

“And how would I-“ he started, but his eyes went wide as he saw Sakura was already taking her shirt off, grinning eagerly.

“Bring them up to a G-Cup, I want to make Ayano seethe with jealousy when she stares at them!” she ordered.

Knowing Ayano, she’d be feeling something other than jealousy looking at them, he sighed to himself. He reached out to begin fondling Sakura’s breasts, and the girl’s eyes went wide behind her glasses as he pinched her nipples slightly.

“B-Be gentle!” she stammered.

“This is what I did with Kyouka,” he said, “it’s what she likes!”

“Would I realize they’re getting bigger?” she asked with a frown.

“She didn’t,” he replied, feeling himself starting to grow hard as he threw himself into the massage, grinning. “I’ll let you know, okay?”

“How about now?” Sakura asked.

“No,” Sota growled.

She was quiet for another minute, “Are they bigger yet?”

“I’ll let you know!” he repeated, irritated.

The door opened unexpectedly, causing them both to look up in surprise as Sanae walked in the room, a chocolate bar in hand.

“Hey Sakura, you’ve got to try some of this stuff Julia got from the states-“ she froze, looking at the scene before her. “W-What’s going on!?”

“Sota has magic tit-growing hands now!” Sakura said excitedly.

Sanae nodded, “Is it related to how he thinks we were all smaller?”

“You told her!?” Sota shouted angrily.

“It’s okay!” Sanae said, holding her hands up, “I think this whole thing is interesting, Sota! I want to help you figure it out!”

“I needed someone else to bounce ideas off of,” Sakura muttered, “sorry…”

“So, if you can grow breasts now, can you grow… other things?” Sanae asked.

“So far I’m not growing any breasts,” Sota said, rolling his eyes, “I think it was a one-time thing, sorry.”

“Just keep trying!” Sakura ordered.

“Yeah! And uh… rub my head too,” Sanae said, going to her knees and scooting toward the bed, “Maybe I’ll get taller!”

“You’re already almost twelve feet tall!” Sota exclaimed.

“I’m the shortest girl on the team!” Sanae protested, “Just try it! What’s the harm?”

Sota sighed, rubbing Sakura’s breast and Sanae’s head in slow circular motions, wondering what surprises the universe had for him next.