- Text Size +

Sota rolled his cart through the supermarket, stopping as a deal on pork chops caught his eye. The girls didn’t particularly like pork, but with so many mouths to feed buying meat when it was on sale was a force of habit, and at that price he couldn’t really refuse.

It would be nice to get a little more red meat in all of our diets though, he thought wistfully, looking over at the packaged steaks.

“Uh, hey!” a familiar voice said nervously.

His hair stood on end, and he whirled around, coming face to face with the sheepish captain of the basketball team, looming over him with a nervous grin.

“Hana!” he shouted, “W-What are you doing here!? This grocery store is uh…” he glanced at the door, this particular shop wasn’t retrofitted for the towering female athletes the way most were, and he hadn’t expected to see any here.

“I just sort of crawled through the double doors,” she said casually, as if she and her team hadn’t kidnapped Sota just the semester before. She looked up with a smile, “This place has pretty high ceilings, so I’m getting around okay…more or less.”

“I don’t mean how did you get in!” he hissed, leaping around his cart and putting it between him and the towering basketball player. “I mean what do you want with me?”

“What, can’t a girl just say hi to her former coach?” she asked, rocking back and forth on her feet.

“I was your coach for like a day…two at most,” Sota replied, “and it wasn’t exactly by choice!”

“But it was a great day, right?” Hana asked hopefully.

Sota sighed, “Sure, but I’m not coming back, so-“

“I don’t need you to coach for us,” she said slowly, “I just need to borrow some things you took.”

“That I took?” Sota frowned, “Julia doesn’t want to play basketball, okay? I had nothing to do with that decision!”

“You took Momomi too!” Hana scowled, stomping her feet. “Seriously, every time this school manages to recruit a good player to the basketball team, you and your volleyball girls come along and then they’re gone! We’re living on a prayer over in our dorm! The university is considering getting rid of us because we can’t win any games!”

“What do you want me to do about it?” Sota scowled, “you can’t make people play basketball!”

“Just give me Momomi and Julia back,” Hana pleaded, “let us win just one game, then the school won’t cut our funding!”

He sighed, “I can’t promise anything, but I’ll talk to them, okay?”

Hana beamed, rushing over to him and easily reaching over the cart to scoop him up, “Thank you!” she squealed, hugging him close. His face was buried in her ample chest as she swung him back and forth, causing his legs to dangle like pendulums while the other shoppers looked on. Hana noticed the onlookers suddenly, and with a crimson face she slowly lowered him down.

“Sorry,” she muttered, “I’ll be in touch, okay?”

“Great,” Sota muttered, watching her go. A moment later there was a squeal of pain as she hit her head on an advertisement hanging from the ceiling, and he just shook his head.

“So that’s the deal,” Sota told Momomi and Julia. He’d asked the two to meet him in the living room after dinner, and he’d explained Hana’s situation and what she wanted. A few of the other girls were around as well, lounging on the couches and reading, looking at their phones, or just listening in.

“Asking is definitely a step up from kidnapping you,” Kaoru muttered, “but I still don’t like those girls, maybe it would be better if they got kicked off campus?”

Momomi frowned, “They’re going to get kicked out?”

“They kinda have it coming,” Kyouka agreed, “they’re constantly trying to steal our gym, our coach, our dorm…”

“I want two help!” Julia said suddenly, standing upright.

“Why?” Sakura asked, “I don’t get why we’ve got to bail them out, they wouldn’t do it for us!”

“Eye think it is fun wen they try mischief!” Julia giggled. “It wood bee boring without them!”

Momomi scowled angrily and stood up too, “I’ll help those losers, besides, who would we pick on if they left? The tennis team?”

“They have been very aggressive lately,” Kyouka muttered.

“No way, I’m not being campus rivals with the tennis team!” Sakura shouted, “everyone who’s ever read so much as one manga knows that long-running rivalries are the best, and I don’t have enough time left in college to start a whole new one!”

“Sea?” Julia grinned at Kaoru, “Helping is the rite thing two dew!”

“If you’re committed to this, I guess I could help too,” Sota sighed in defeat. “Let’s go tell them.”

Hana practically broke down as Sota, Julia, and Momomi entered the gym, “Oh I knew we could count on you guys! Thank you thank you thank you-“

“Okay, enough of that,” Sota snapped, “I’m going to help you up until your last game, but that means listening to me like I’m your coach, got it?”

“Yes sir!” the girls of the basketball team all said at once. Several even broke into mock salutes, making Sota chuckle a moment.

“It’s kind of nice to be appreciated for a change,” he remarked.

“What, you think we take you for granted?” Momomi smirked.

“If I’m ten minutes late with breakfast you all moan like you’re starving to death,” Sota retorted.

“Yes, butt we also reward yew well,” Julia said, placing her hand on his head and ruffling his hair.

“She’s got a point Shorta,” Momomi laughed, “I think you’ve got it pretty good over at the volleyball dorm!”

“H-Hey, don’t call the coach short!” Hana said weakly, “If you want to feel tall, coach Sota, you can sit on the shoulders of one of the second string forwards! Yumi, get over here, the coach needs to-“

“T-That’s okay!” Sota said quickly, “let’s just start by running some plays!”

Sota cursed under his breath as the visiting team scored another basket, bringing their lead over Hokuei University up to six. Julia and Momomi were both giving it their all, as was the rest of the basketball team, but the visitors were highly ranked, and most analysts had already written off this game as a late season loss for Hokuei, another notch in the other team’s belt before they’d go on to postseason conferences.

“W-We can’t win,” Hana muttered, collapsing onto the locker room bench. “This is it, we’re losing all of our funding, we’ll have to sell the jerseys, we’ll have to-“

“Hey, that’s loser talk!” Sota said firmly, “you guys need to get fired up!”

“It’s over,” one of the girls said glumly.

Julia took a long drink from her water bottle, frowning, “Sota, come here four a moment?”

He raised an eyebrow, going over to her, “Yeah?”

“I half a plane!” she exclaimed.

He blinked, trying to parse the foreign girl’s words, “Uh… Oh! A plan?”

She nodded, quickly grabbing a pen from Sota’s front pocket. He’d been using it to mark in the playbook, but Julia was using it to write a series of poorly drawn kanji characters down the front of her water bottle. He watched as she stood up, beaming down at the other girls.

“Sota,” she said slowly, “I think it is time to share the secret stuffs.

“Uh, sure,” he said curiously.

“Secret stuff?” Hana asked curiously.

“Our secret sports drink, which gives us our amazing volleyball abilities!” Momomi jumped in, grinning. “Sota makes it himself!” She held up her own water bottle, “Mm… it’s giving me so much extra energy!”

“That’s right,” Sota said, selling the bluff as he put his hands on his hips with a grin, “It’s made with… electrolytes! And Vitamins A through M!”

“Vitamin M?” Hana asked in awe.

“Yeah, that,” Sota said quickly, “Momomi, Julia, you can share a little bit with each of them, it should give them just the boost they need to compete at the same level as the volleyball team!”

Sota watched as Julia and Momomi went down the bench of the locker room, pouring a splash from their own water bottles into the other girls. It wasn’t long before the basketball players were drinking it down, looking at one another curiously.

“I’m feeling it!” Hana said excitedly. She leapt up off the bench, “I feel like I could take on anything!”

“Yeah, you could probably beat a whole team of monsters or something,” Momomi teased.

Hana looked at her confused, “Uh, yeah! Yeah that’s right! We could!”

The other girls of the basketball team cheered, rallied by their captain as they filed out of the locker room. Julia smirked as she took a final drink from her bottle, the words “Secret Stuff” barely written in poorly drawn kanji on the side.

“You’re really lucky none of them have seen that movie,” Momomi said, walking towards the door.

“Let’s jam!” Julia giggled, bounding after her.

Sota just shook his head and chuckled, going to join the girls for the second half of the game.

“I don’t believe it,” Sota whispered, awed as Hana shouted a war cry, leaping into the air to make a game-winning three point shot. The buzzer rang, and the Hokuei University girl’s basketball team found their first win of the season on their last game, by a single point.

Hana squealed in delight as she practically bounced back to him, flanked by Julia and Momomi, and followed soon after by the rest of the basketball team. The handful of fans that actually turned out for the game were going ballistic as the amazonian basketball players circled around him, their tired and flushed faces smiling down at him.

“T-Thanks for helping us out,” Hanna panted, looking at the three of them.

“Was fun!” Julia beamed.

“Yeah, and where else can we find a basketball team to beat at basketball when we’re bored?” Momomi taunted.

Hana chuckled, brushing off the snarky comment as she looked down to Sota, “So uh… is there any chance you could brew up some of your secret energy drink for us for the off season?”

Sota shifted uncomfortably, “Yeah… about that, have you ever seen Loony Tunes?”

Hanna blinked in confusion, “The American cartoon, with Bugs Bunny right?”

“Do you remember they made a movie, where they all play basketball?” Sota said, smiling weakly as he trailed off.

“I don’t understand,” Hana muttered.

Julia just started laughing, singing in English under her breath as the girls broke up, slowly walking to the locker room while Hana looked at them, puzzled.

“Guys seriously,” Hana said, jogging after them, “We need that secret stuff!”

Sota lay in the bleachers, sighing and looking down at the empty basketball court. The rest of the players and fans had gone, and being in the mood for a little solitude, he’d told the custodian he would lock it with his key when he was done.

I saved the basketball team, he thought wryly, didn’t see that one coming when I started here. He sighed, something about coaching a new team had just made him think about how he’d started as a simple dorm manager in the girl’s volleyball dorm, a favor to his sister. How long am I going to be here? He wondered. He glanced at the massively high basketball goals, far too high for any person in the world he remembered to use. And then there’s all of these changes to the world… I know I’m not crazy now, but I’m not any closer to figuring out how this all works than I was when I started!

He looked up as he heard the door click open, and a moment later Momomi walked in, looking around. She’d showered and changed out of her basketball uniform, and replaced it with a pair of shorts and a tight t-shirt that showed off her ample chest.

“Coach? Why are you still back here?” she laughed, stepping up the bleachers towards him.

“Hey Momomi,” he said, leaning up slightly. “I just wanted to think about things for a little bit.”

“You’re not thinking about coaching the basketball team instead are you?” Momomi said, suddenly nervous, “I mean, I’m sure most of the girls will switch sports to still hang out, but Sanae doesn’t really have the-“

“I’m not going to coach the basketball team,” he said crossly, though part of him had to fight a laugh at the notion.

“I mean, I’d have gone back,” Momomi said, sitting next to him and causing the bleachers to creak slightly. “So what’s got you all mopey? Usually you’re happy when we win something.”

“I guess it got me thinking about some other stuff,” he said with a smile.

“All of us girls getting huge?” Momomi asked.

Sota started, “Yeah, that,” he chuckled.

“I thought you were just doing a joke or something until Suzuna came back from that karate thing of hers with bigger tits,” Momomi said. “Some people thought she got boob surgery, but I checked, no scars! Obviously you wishing for bigger girls and bigger boobs is happening somehow.”

Sota frowned, “Wait, you checked?

“Jumped her in the shower,” Momomi laughed. “Got thrown like a rag doll, but it was totally worth it!”

Sota burst into laughter at the mental image, and she joined him. The sound echoed off the walls of the empty gymnasium, and as they panted and sighed, she stood up, looming over him in her fifteen-foot glory.

“Hey, it’s not that late yet, let’s go to a club or something!”

Sota frowned, “I was never really a club guy.”

“Then it’s a great time to start,” Momomi laughed, reaching down for him. He grunted as she tossed him over her shoulder, letting his arms swing from side to side as she carried him down the bleachers.

Momomi didn’t set him down until they were outside of a dance club just outside of the university campus. Thrumming beats could be heard from inside, and colored lights escaped along the crack of the door. The bouncer was a large looking man in sunglasses, but he took one look up at Momomi, standing no taller than her crotch, and simply stepped aside, gesturing her in.

“Thanks!” she giggled, setting Sota down.

“Come on, this place is pretty cool!” Momomi insisted, grabbing his hand and nearly yanking his arm off as she ducked really low, just barely managing to fit through the club’s wide door as she led him inside.

A mix of light and sound assaulted his senses, and he blinked as he looked at the mass of young women on the dance floor, dancing together to the escalating beat of a pop song he didn’t recognize. The crowd parted for Momomi as the normal sized people looked up at the amazon, backing out of her way as she dragged Sota onto the dance floor.

“Come on!” she cheered, her voice carrying over the crowd as the song died, “Dance with me!”

“I don’t know how!” he said, looking around uncomfortably.

“Just move to the music,” Momomi insisted, “club dancing doesn’t have rules or anything!”

As the next song picked up he nodded, rocking back and forth to the beat, and within a minute he was grinning, throwing himself into the song with her. She grinned as she saw him starting to enjoy himself, and as the songs played on he found himself forgetting about the things that had been worrying him.

I needed this , Sota thought in self-reflection as they danced. Sometimes it’s good to just…live in the moment every once in a while.

Finally, when both of them had a sheen of sweat on their foreheads from the dance lighting and the energetic music, they made their way to one of the booths at the far side of the room. Momomi glanced at it, and shrugged, simply sitting on the floor next to Sota as he slid in.

“Let’s order some drinks,” Momomi said, flagging down a waitress, “Two of those big margaritas,” she said, “plus whatever he’s having!”

Sota laughed, ordering what he hoped was a decent cocktail as the waitress left for the bar, “Thanks for getting me out,” he said, grabbing his drink as the waitress set their orders on the table. “Man, my sister used to always warn me these places were trouble!”

“Your sister probably just didn’t want you hooking up with anyone!” Momomi laughed. “She’s so weird about you sometimes!”

“Wait, what has she been saying?” Sota asked curiously.

“Oh just the usual stuff, stop corrupting my brother, you’re making Sota into a sex-crazed monster, blah blah blah,” she took a long drink of one of the margaritas set before her, and even at her immense size the drinks were substantial. Her face took on a slightly flushed hue, and she giggled, leaning over the table slightly as she studied him. “I think that she’s just jealous of all the attention the other girls get from you though.”

Sota nearly choked on his drink mid sip, “D-Don’t say it like that!” he laughed, wiping his face.

Momomi looked like she wanted to say more, but just smirked and shrugged. She picked up one of the punch bowl sized drinks and tipped it back, slowly gulping the entire thing down while Sota watched. She gasped, slamming it down and looking at him with an amorous grin. She opened her mouth to say something, but they were interrupted by a trio of girls walking by, drinks in hand.

“God, look at that,” one giggled, “tiniest guy ever with the biggest girl ever,” one said, just loud enough to be heard.

“A fatty like her must be all a guy that short can get!”

 “Hey!” Sota growled, standing up.

Momomi rolled her eyes, grabbing his arm, “Sota, wait a minute…” they watched as the girls shot smug glances back at them as they made their way to another corner booth, where a trio of young men were waiting for them. Momomi grinned slowly, “Sota, I’ve got an idea, but we’re going to have to leave right after I do it, is that okay?”

“Uh, sure,” he said, taking one last sip of his drink, “I’m ready to leave if you are…”

“Okay, go towards the door, and wait for me there,” Momomi said.

Sota watched curiously as Momomi went to the bar, making a quick drink order. A moment later a waitress carried a single whiskey sour over to the table with the women and their dates. Momomi waved, blowing a kiss to one of the boys, who looked at her, then to his date, then slowly slid out of his booth. The women stared in shock, then their faces curled in anger, and before the boy who had left even made it to the bar Momomi was already walking towards Sota as quickly as she could, a smug smirk on her face.

“Go!” she hissed.

Sota followed her out the door, sparing one last look at the stunned man, who was now looking back at his infuriated date.

“How did you know he’d leave his date for you?” Sota asked, laughing as they walked into the street.

“If he dated a girl like that, he’d dump her for something hotter,” Momomi said with a shrug, “and I knew I was, so I decided I’d ruin their night.”

“That’s so devious,” Sota laughed, “remind me not to cross you!”

“Yeah,” Momomi laughed, swaying slightly as the alcohol hit her, “your sister really regretted it when she did!”

Sota frowned, “What did you do to her?”

Momomi snorted, “Don’t worry about it.” She swept him up suddenly, her hands under his arms as she lifted him up to her face. She breathed out and he smelled the thick margarita scent on her breath as she grinned at him, making him wonder just how strong those drinks had been. “Let’s go home,” she said, her voice taking on a more sultry tone as she spoke

“Okay,” he gulped.

Momomi shoved her shoulder into her door, barging in and kicking it shut behind her.

“Don’t slam the doors!” Sanae shouted from somewhere.

“Mind your own business, piggy,” Momomi muttered, dropping Sota onto her bed. “Get those clothes off,” she ordered, pulling her shirt over her head.

He quickly pulled at his shirt, undressing as quickly as he could while Momomi stepped out of her shorts, grinning as she stood over him. With a growl she leapt down, knocking him over and pinning him to the bed with her ample chest as she forced her puffy nipple into his mouth. Sota bit at it softly, causing her to hiss in excitement as her hands wrapped around him, pinning him in places while his mouth toyed with her.

“N-Now the other one!” she gasped, lifting her chest up. Sota barely had a chance to breathe before the second wide puffy nipple was thrust into his mouth, and this time her hand came up behind his head, forcing his face into the soft pillowy expanse. “Really get rough with it!” Momomi grunted, “Come on!” He listened, letting his teeth trace over it slightly, causing her to wince, but shiver in pleasure at the same time. “Come on SHORTA !” she taunted, “really let me have it!”

SHORTA!? He growled, I HATE that nickname!

With a roar he squirmed against her, pressing with all of his strength and catching the gigantic girl off guard. He managed to get her on her side, and while she laughed at his fury, he managed to get her on her back. Sota gripped her breasts, squeezing them tightly and causing Momomi to gasp, arching her back in surprise and excitement.

“S-Still weak!” she taunted, “Teeny Tiny Shorta-“ she was cut off as he scooted down her body, shoving his erect member deep inside of her dripping wet cunt. Sota grinned as her taunts were cut off by a low ragged moan while he thrust into her, pressing his hips into hers.

“What’s that?” he asked teasingly.

“S-Short- aahhh…” Momomi couldn’t even finish the taunt as he pounded away, causing her eyes to roll back in her head as she gripped the sheets tightly.

I’ll shut you up! He thought excitedly.

“S-Sota, you’re not tall enough to reach…” she grunted, “t-the top shelves!” He opened his palm and smacked the side of her ass, causing her to squeal in excitement. “More!” she begged.

He blinked, “More!?”

She growled lustfully, “Sota, you’re so short that they don’t let you play limbo!” She giggled at his furious expression, “What are you waiting for?”

*SMACK*

Sota spanked her again, continuing to thrust into her vigorously and groaning as his own pleasure rose with hers. Something about her taunts was driving him wild, and her bizarre energy was feeding into his lust as she grinned wildly.

The night of dancing had already left them both slightly sweaty, but now they both had droplets rolling down their bodies, the slightly musky smell filling the room and swirling together with the rich earthy scent of Momomi’s womanhood while Sota continued his steady in and out motions.

“Sota, you’re so short that you could play an elf at the mall on Christmas!” Momomi moaned lustfully.

“You are such a bitch sometimes!” he growled, not sure how much of his anger was genuine. Not much as it turned out, and he found himself grinning as he gave her another spanking, causing her to squeal in excitement.

“Y-You’re so small that-“

“I’m warning you,” he cut her off, “you better not!”

She grinned, her face flushed from arousal and alcohol, “You’re so small that you-“

Sota pulled out of her pussy, glancing down and seeing that he’d been well lubricated by the rich silky juices inside. With a wicked grin he gripped his throbbing member, bringing it down to another entrance. He pressed forward ever so slightly, making sure Momomi could feel him outside of her ass.

Her eyes widened, “Oh wow,” she giggled, “you’re really going to punish me, aren’t you?”

“Don’t say it,” he growled, already wanting her to.

“Sota, you’re so small that you order from the kid’s menu!” she said. “AH!” she shuddered as his cock slid into her ass, the sensation causing her to shake for a moment as she adjusted to the new pleasure.

“Ready to take it back?” Sota said, gritting his teeth and grinning as he slid in and out of the enormous girl’s tight ass.

“Oh-“ Momomi couldn’t formulate words any more, instead just shaking with pleasure as he pounded away. “I-I’ve never had a guy do me there before!” she managed to gasp. “Fuck me, you’ve got a cock fit for a guy three times your size!”

“Guess I’m BIG where it counts!” Sota grinned, feeling his pleasure beginning to boil over.

Momomi writhed in pleasure, and screamed in excitement as Sota smacked her ass again, “fuck yes,” she hissed, “come on, put me in my place!”

“You definitely have this coming!” Sota laughed, gripping her cheeks tightly and picking up his pace.

“S-Slow down!” Momomi groaned, a bit of drool pooling at the corner of her mouth as her eyes glazed over, “oh… no, don’t slow…” she gave up, simply laying back as the wave of pleasure washed over her. Sota roared in triumph, starting to cum and determined to fill her ass with as much of his seed as he could.

The giant girl’s body was like a raging sea during a storm, her tits jiggling wildly as she shuddered in ecstasy, finally going still as Sota himself slowly came to a stop. The sounds of their panting filled the room, along with the smells of sweat and sex, clinging to both of them as Sota slowly slid out of her, collapsing on the bed.

“That was great,” Momomi managed finally, “it’s so hard to get a guy that will treat me good and smack my ass…” With a sigh she pulled him close in a standard post-sex cuddling position, “you mind staying in here a while?”

“Sure,” he yawned, “I don’t think I’ve got the energy to make it back to my room anyways.”

As it turned out he didn’t, and within moments both of them were snoring in each other’s arms.

Sota yawned and stretched, looking down blearily as he realized that he was still wrapped in Momomi’s arms.

Did I stay here all night?

He glanced back at the amazon who was holding him like a treasured stuffed animal. He squirmed for a moment, trying to wriggle free, but sighed as he realized that it would be impossible.

“Hey, Momomi?” he whispered.

“Mmm?” she muttered, her eyes fluttering as she took him in. They went wide as she saw he was still in her bed. “Oh,” she chuckled, embarrassed, “sorry…” she released him, letting him roll away from her.

“Thanks,” he said, “I’d better go get breakfast started for everyone.” He walked over to his clothes, slowly pulling them back on with a grimace, preparing to do the walk of shame to his own room to get a fresh set.

“You know, you’re the first guy I’ve spent the whole night with,” Momomi mused.

“Really?” he asked, turning back to her.

“Yeah,” she shrugged, “I usually kick them out once the business is done. I don’t know why, but I just felt like letting you stay a little longer… and then I fell asleep!” She got up, hastily tossing her shirt on and pulling her panties up. Surprising him, she bent down, giving him a quick kiss, before cracking the door open and teasingly waving goodbye to him.

Sota waved back, slowly making his way into the hall.

“Sota?”

He froze, Kaoru was there in front of him, in her bathrobe with a toothbrush in hand. As she slowly took his form in, he realized that it was incredibly obvious what he’d been doing, his frayed hair, day-old clothing, and the slight smell of lovemaking that lingered on him, all gave him away. To make matters worse Momomi had peeked out through the crack in the door, her own state of partial dress plainly visible.

“Uh, hey sis,” he said awkwardly, slowly moving around her. The towering volleyball ace’s face was stone as her eyes followed him, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he shot around the corner to where his own room and bathroom suite were.

The girls were gathering at the table and talking over coffee as they waited for Sota to arrive in the kitchen. Kaoru was slightly stunned, still in her robe as she stared into the black liquid.

“What’s going on?” Sanae asked, her tone concerned.

“Just ran into Sota coming back from one of his booty calls,” she scowled.

As if summoned, Momomi hummed as she walked in, taking her place at the table, “Good morning, Kaoru!” she said sweetly.

“Don’t you “Good morning, Kaoru” me!” she snapped, pointing at the other girl. “You know what you did!”

“Whatever do you mean?” Momomi said, feigning ignorance as she sipped from her own coffee cup. “Mmm… it tastes so good with cream!” she giggled.

“Y-You wanted to get back at me for borrowing that shirt of yours,” Kaoru said. “You said you would get me where it hurt most!”

“Are you saying that you think I would take your brother out for a fun night of dancing and then bring him back for some alone time-“

“Alone time!?” Kaoru squeaked.

“Alone time,” Momomi repeated with a smirk, “all just to get back at you over some silly shirt?” She sipped her coffee, then set the cup on the table with an ominous *thunk.* She looked the other girl in the eye, “That’s all just ridiculous Kaoru, but maybe don’t borrow my clothes again, okay?”

“O-Okay,” Kaoru said weakly. She stood up, “I’m suddenly not feeling hungry,” she muttered, swaying slightly as she walked back to her room.

“Why does that bother her so much?” Kyouka asked, “She’s got to know that we’ve all hooked up with him at some point or another. Ayano does it like once a week.”

“On a slow week, yeah,” Ayano muttered.

“I think she’s dealing with a lot,” Sanae said, “Sota and her have a…complicated relationship, to say the least.”

“Someone say my name?” Sota asked, walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah,” Sakura said, covering everyone’s awkwardness, “We were just waiting for our breakfast! FOOD!”

“FOOD FOOD FOOD!” the other girls chanted, causing Sota to growl as they began the demanding chant they all knew he hated.

“Spoiled brats,” he muttered, turning on the burner.

Sota sighed as he attended the meeting with the university employee relations office, “So I’m just setting up your pay and benefits for the next calendar year,” the middle aged woman said, typing away. “I just need a photocopy of your birth certificate and we’re all set.”

He frowned, “What? You’ve never needed it before.”

“New policy,” she said with a shrug.

“But it’s all the way at my parent’s house,” he moaned.

“I’m sorry, but I need it to set you up for next year,” she said with a sweet smile.

“Oh well,” he sighed, “Kaoru and I haven’t been home in months anyways, it would be good to visit.”