- Text Size +

Sota sipped a cup of warm tea as he shivered, pulling the blanket closer around himself. The television was playing the latest weather reports, warning everyone about the large snowfall that was due in the coming days. He made a mental note to stock up on supplies, food being the most essential. While the city would certainly be able to plow the streets in a day or so, he had no intention of spending the short period snowed in with nearly a dozen hungry and angry amazons.

“Finally, the first good snow of the season,” Kaoru said, looming behind the couch, leaning over it with a smirk. “Remember when we used to sled down that big hill by mom and dad’s place?”

“Yup,” he said, nodding fondly. I’ll bet in this timeline we went a lot faster too… He chewed his lip, wondering what kind of monstrous sled could accommodate the girls now that they were so much bigger than they’d once been.

“Ugh, I can’t deal with this,” Suzuna muttered, shivering as the weatherman smiled, zooming in on their town. She glanced around the room, then leaned down to him, “Hey, any chance you can change reality so we all live in Hawaii or something?”

Sota rolled his eyes, “No, it doesn’t work like that!”

“You haven’t tried!” Suzuna accused. “Just imagine us all in bikinis, on a beach somewhere!”

“What are you guys talking about?” Kaoru asked, frowning as she overheard parts of their conversation.

“Uh, nothing,” Sota said quickly, “just how she wants to go to a beach volleyball tournament in Hawaii, but we uh… can’t afford it.”

It was a lame lie, but Kaoru nodded, seeming to buy it.

I need to have a talk with Suzuna about keeping this stuff closer to her chest, he thought, glancing over his shoulder. Suzuna’s breasts were far from the largest on the team, but compared to the small A-cups they’d been, their new form was quite impressive, and even more impressive she’d remembered the change occurring. Most of the girls had their own theories on her new cup size, ranging from internet supplements to plastic surgery, and though most of the girls were aware of Sota’s beliefs about their reality, only Suzuna herself and Sakura really believed he was responsible somehow.

Kaoru on the other hand had no idea that the world had been changing around them, and Sota didn’t want her to. The last thing he needed was his sister’s overreaction to the news, likely ending with him in front of a team of psychiatrists.

“Oh I’m so excited!” Ruri beamed, practically bouncing as she joined them in the living room. “The first real snow of the season! There’s something magical about it, don’t you think?”

“I’m staying inside,” Sanae declared. “Weekends like this are best spent in front of a fireplace, and we don’t have one.”

“Aw come on, Captain,” Kyouka grinned, “you should join me for some time on the slopes.”

“You ski?” Ruri asked curiously.

“Pfft,” Kyouka waved dismissively, “too wimpy, I snowboard.”

“I dew knot ski,” Julia agreed, “I surfboard, butt on snow!”

“Snowboard,” Kyouka groaned, trying to get the American girl to understand the Japanese term, “snow-board!”

“Skateboard, butt on snow?” Julia asked, confused.

“I guess it gets the message across,” Kyouka sighed. “How did you ever pass the language tests to get to study here!?”

“Was good at volleyball,” Julia shrugged, “So said my Japanese was knot good, butt good enough.”

Sota was surprised as Ruri walked around the couch, plopping down on it next to him. The towering light-haired girl had always had a skittish attitude around men, even Sota, so her sudden closeness was rather unusual. She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she glanced out the window at the grey clouds, and as they watched the first scattered snowflakes of the weekend’s snowfall fluttered down, disappearing into the landscape of the university.  

“Let’s go to my family’s ski lodge,” she said suddenly. She turned to Sota, then to the others, “You can all come!”

“A ski lodge?” Sota asked skeptically. He’d know Ruri’s family was rich, but this was still a surprise. “Are you sure it could accommodate everyone?”

“Oh sure, it’s a full resort, but it’s mostly empty this early in the season,” Ruri explained. “It’s got a world famous hot chocolate bar, slopes for beginners all the way to black diamond, and mineral baths using mountain spring water!”

“Black diamond you say?” Kyouka asked with a grin, “I’m in!”

“Hot chocolate?” Sanae muttered, “I guess I could be convinced to come…”

“Everyone go pack!” Ruri said excitedly, “if we’re going to go, we’ve got to get on the road before the snow really starts coming down!” The girls giggled excitedly, running off to their rooms to pack, as well as alerting the other members of the team. Soon the dorm was full of girls throwing winter clothing together, zipping day trip bags cheerfully.

“I don’t know if I can convince the university’s bus driver to take us all the way up into the mountains with this snow coming down,” Sota said with uncertainty.

“I’ll call the resort and have the shuttle come down for us,” Ruri said with a wink. She leaned close to him, blushing slightly as some traces of her old nervousness returned. “Sota… I was thinking,” she said slowly, “I want to take this opportunity to get a little closer with you.” She gulped, “Even if you are a… a…”

“A guy?” Sota asked.

“Yeah, with the er…” she pointed down, between his legs, too nervous to even say the word.

Ruri’s fear of the opposite sex, and Sota in particular, had been perplexing when she was “merely” six-and-a-half feet tall, as an amazon nearly three times his size it was downright comical. Still, whatever mental block she’d formed in her youth remained, and although she’d softened to Sota’s presence in the months since moving in, she still tensed when he walked by her, even if he stood far below  her hips now, basically mid-thigh like he did with the vast majority of the girls.

“If you think you’re up for it,” Sota said with a shrug. “I don’t want you feeling that you have to do stuff with me just because the other girls do.”

“No,” she huffed, “I want to, I’ve wanted to for a long time, and in a nice familiar place like my family’s ski lodge? I think it’ll be calming.”

Sota considered this, previously his dates with Ruri had involved him having to crossdress to avoid setting her off, a rather embarrassing demand that he’d agreed to more for her sake than anything. He groaned and tried to think of a polite way to refuse.

“Listen, Ruri, the uh… skirt, doesn’t really go with winter weather, so-“

“Oh, you don’t need to wear that stuff now,” Ruri insisted, “I didn’t know you as well back then, and it just kind of… helped, you know?” She gulped.

“So you’re not wanting me to look like a girl this time?” Sota said cautiously. “No pink ski-suit, wig, anything like that?”

“No, not unless you’re into that,” Ruri giggled.

Sota flushed, “N-No, I just wanted you to be comfortable!”

“Well, I’d be a little worried about some other guy,” Ruri admitted, “but you’re kind of an exception to me now, if that makes sense?”

“I think it does,” Sota nodded, “Okay, sure, count me in!”

“Yay!” Ruri squealed, hugging him close.

Sota grunted in surprise as he was swept up and pressed into her chest. The massive pair of tits easily muffled his protests, which dissipated quickly as his face sunk into the warm, pillowy softness. By the time Ruri let him tumble back down to the couch, he had a goofy grin on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes.

“Let’s go skiing!” he said eagerly.

By the time the resort’s shuttle bus lumbered into the university’s parking lot, the snow was starting to come down in full. Sota glanced up at the sky, shivering slightly and hoping the roads wouldn’t be too slick, although if nothing else the gleaming resort shuttle certainly looked more roadworthy than the ancient repurposed school bus the team normally used while traveling.

The girls quickly boarded the bus, causing it to creak and groan as they climbed on. Their bus driver was a middle aged woman of double sized stature like the girls, and Ruri cheerfully explained that she was a ski-instructor who was driving them up as a favor.

“Take a seat,” the woman said, jerking a thumb back at the rows, “we’ve got to get going before the snow gets too heavy!”

“Sure,” Sota nodded, hefting his bag and grimacing as he forced his way up the massive steps. He frowned as he looked down the bus aisle, every seat was taken, and even so the bus was fitted for the volleyball girls, or girls their size at any rate, he’d have had to climb up to get on a seat.

“Sota, come sit with me!” Kaoru called from the back.

“No, over here!” Sakura shouted, patting her lap excitedly.

“Wait, I’ve got to sit on someone’s-“

“Lap,” Ruri giggled, grabbing at him before he had a chance to get away. She quickly stripped his bag off of him, tucking it under her seat as she placed him in her lap, her immense breasts resting on his head and overshadowing his blushing face. There was a *click* as she dragged the seatbelt over him, snapping it into place, the nylon band pressing him firmly into Ruri’s grip and making him feel the warmth of her embrace. “There, all snug and secure,” she smirked.

Sota’s body jerked slightly as the bus started up, causing the twin pillows resting on top of his head to wobble slightly, dipping over his eyes. Ruri’s arms crossed over him, holding him like a teddy bear as they slowly made their way out of the campus and towards the rural countryside.

“Looks cold out there,” Ruri commented. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you keep warm!”

The ski resort itself was a beautiful lodge-styled building set against the side of the mountain, with a chairlift rising up into the murky grey sky. True to Ruri’s word, the hotel had ample suites for all of the girls, even if they had to duck to enter the resort’s relatively normal sized doors.

By the time the group was all settled into their rooms, the sun was setting, the white flakes of snow shimmering slightly against the red light as it disappeared behind the mountainside. A large fire burned in the fireplace of the lounge, and while there were several chairs for bigger girls, most of the team lay scattered around the massive throw rug that coated the floor, sitting upright, laying on their side, or just enjoying the steaming cups of hot cocoa that the staff brought from the lodge bar as soon as it could be prepared.

“This is amazing,” Sanae sighed, staring at the fire.

“More of our team-building activities should involve laying around and eating sweets,” Shizuku smirked, tossing a handful of marshmallows into her cup.

“Be careful,” Kyouka teased, “cocoa is very high in calories!”

“Drink enough, maybe it’ll go right to your chest,” Shizuku retorted with a scowl.

Sota found himself sitting in one of the normal-sized chairs, glancing down at a mug of cocoa that was as big as a cereal bowl. Evidently the staff hadn’t thought to make him one in his own size, instead opting to just bring out the same servings for everyone.

“Oh no,” Ayano giggled, passing behind him, “Do you need some help with that?” She leaned over, letting her large breasts dangle in front of his face, “I could help you finish it, then you could help me finish later,” she purred with a wink.

Sota gulped, “Oh, uh, I think Ruri wanted to-“

“This winter weather is so enchanting,” Ayano continued, “sharing a bed with someone when it’s cold always gets me in the mood!”

“Well too bad,” Sanae called, “Ruri planned the trip, and it’s her parents’ lodge, so she gets to pick the arrangements. We’re two to a room and she wants the coach with her!”

Ayano frowned, “Well who am I with?”

“Yo,” Kaoru waved, not looking in Ayano’s direction.

Ayano’s disappointment quickly turned into an almost predatory smile, “Hmm… yeah, okay, I can work with this!”

Kaoru tensed as the other girl lay down next to her in front of the fire, “Ayano, what are you- EEEP!” She felt the other girl’s arms trace around her, hugging her close, and while she blushed, she didn’t pull away.

“Oh Kaoru,” Ayano teased, “I’m worried it’s going to be so cold in our room tonight…”

“Thanks for the save,” Sota chuckled, glancing up at Sanae.

“Don’t mention it,” The team captain winked. “If Ruri is finally ready to make a move on you… well, we can run some interference on Ayano for a weekend.”

“Good luck,” Sota muttered. While he was her preferred target on the team, the busty amazon would happily leap into bed with any of the girls too. It wasn’t exactly a secret that she enjoyed the company of both the male and female sex; her appetite on campus was quite legendary in that regard. In fact, Ayano had made a regular habit of taking out her sexual angst on pretty much everyone on the volleyball team whenever she wasn’t scratching the proverbial itch with Sota.

“Sota, we’d better be getting to bed,” Ruri called, standing up.

He yawned, “Yeah, I could go for some-“ he grunted as he was picked up, held close to Ruri’s chest as she gently carried him down the hall to their suite. “I’ve got legs,” he protested.

“Stop it, you’re too tired to walk,” she chided.

“I’m really not,” he insisted.

She just sighed and shook her head, carrying him to their room with a small grin on her face. His bag was already waiting for him, and a few minutes later he was changing into his pajamas, ready for bed.

One bed, he thought, glancing at the amazon sized mattress, I guess she really meant it when she said she was getting over her guy phobia… at least for me anyways.

“Let’s get lots of rest,” Ruri yawned, stepping out of the bathroom. “We’ve got a big day tomorrow!”

Her sleepwear was a simple pair of pink flannel pajamas, but they hugged her form well, and the low cut cleavage drew his eyes as the titanic girl moved. She smiled, lifting him up as if he was a stuffed toy, swinging his body around slowly before setting him on his side of the bed.

“I can get into bed on my own too, you know,” he muttered.

“But you can’t tuck yourself in,” Ruri winked. She then gripped the thick blanket, pulling it over him and pressing in against his sides. It was like being bound in a straightjacket as the amazonian volleyball player tightly pressed the blankets in around him, all but mummifying him.

“T-Thanks,” he wheezed, wiggling slightly.

Ruri just smiled, walking around to her side of the bed and flicking the lamp off. From his tightly wrapped blankets, Sota felt her massive arms trace around him as they fell asleep together, cocooned in her embrace as they nodded off into slumber.

Sota awoke to a tray being set in front of him, a small assortment of toast, peeled fruit, and a glass of orange juice stared back at him, all prepared on a small wooden tray. Ruri sat at the edge of the bed, looking on eagerly.

“I thought I’d make you breakfast in bed,” she explained, “since you do so much cooking for all of us anyway.”

“Thanks,” Sota said, taking a bite of the toast. She’d sprinkled it with some mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon, and he moaned happily as he swallowed the first bite down. “This is great, I’m pretty sure none of the other girls know how to cook anything!”

“No,” Ruri laughed, “they’re pretty clueless. Julia is the only American I’ve ever met that can’t even grill a hamburger, and your sister can’t even boil water.”

“So, what should we do today?” Sota asked, sampling more of the breakfast, “I’m not much of a skier.”

“That’s okay,” Ruri said, “there are plenty of other things to do around here, we could go skating, or even just build a snowman, if you’d like!”

“I’ll get my coat on, and we can go see what everyone else is up to,” Sota nodded.

“Be sure to wear a scarf!” Ruri insisted, quickly standing up and racing to her bag. “I packed one for you, just in case!” She scurried back, forcing the garment into his hands.

“Okay, okay, I’ll wear a scarf!” he laughed. She’s definitely not afraid of me anymore, but now it’s almost like she’s too fond of me…

The girls interested in skiing and snowboarding were waiting in line outside of the chairlift, making casual conversation. Most had skis, but Julia and Kyouka both had snowboards at their sides, and wearing skin-tight outfits that left little to the imagination.

Ayano growled, feeling the lust building between her legs as she rocked back and forth, “What’s wrong with her?” Nazuna whispered to Sanae.

“Ayano has… needs,” Sanae muttered, “sometimes they kind of flare up.”

“Yeah, they were flaring up all last night,” Kaoru grumbled. “I think I woke up to her grabbing my tits or shoving her head between my legs every few hours.”

“Any chance you could take her back inside?” Sanae asked. “You know, help her calm down?”

“No way!” Kaoru protested. “Look, she’s really good at that, but I’m spent! I’m lucky I made it out of the suite this morning!”

“If we don’t calm her down, she’s eventually going to go after Sota,” Sanae sighed, “Ruri’s naturally going to move slower than most of us, she needs time without a crazed nympho getting between them!”

“I can take care of this,” Suzuna said with a smile. She reached down, clicking her ski boots out of the skis and stepping towards Ayano. “Hey, Ayano,” she said, causing the other girl to turn around, “Want to see a cool martial arts trick?”

Ayano licked her lips, looking down at her petite teammate, “S-Sure!”

Suzuna’s hands flashed out, her rigid fingers striking a precise series of pressure points that she knew would end a person’s arousal. Ayano seemed to shudder for a moment, then a goofy grin came over her face.

“There we go, you shouldn’t feel horny again for at least a…” she trailed off, watching Ayano’s face.

“OOOOH,” she moaned, crossing her skis as her face scrunched up and her skin flushed. Suzuna’s eyes went wide as she realized that her move hadn’t stopped Ayano’s arousal, but had apparently had the opposite of the desired effect.

“T-That’s impossible, your chi should be blocked!”

“That felt really good, Suzuna,” Ayano giggled, standing upright, “Hey, want to take the chairlift with me?”

Suzuna gulped, feeling afraid for the first time in years, “Oh, I would, but uh… my wonderful sister Nazuna wants me to go with her!”

“Hey, I never said-“

Her muscular twin was cut off as the martial artist all but leapt back into her skis, gripping her sister’s hand and stomping towards the chairlift. She spared one terrified glance back at Ayano before forcing her sister into the approaching lift, sighing with relief as they started up the mountain.

Sanae gulped, time to take one for the team… literally!

“I’ll go up with you!” She volunteered, going to Ayano’s side.

“Those ski-pants look really good on you,” Ayano giggled, looking down at the shorter amazon. “Say, Sanae, you know there are some really secluded spots on this mountain…”

Sanae gulped nervously as the chairlift scooped them up.

Ruri casually followed Sota as they walked along the plowed path through the lodge’s gardens. The staff had mostly cleared the small walkways, allowing the two a romantic walk through the winter woods.

Sota hung back a moment, grinning as he bent down to pick up a handful of snow. He packed it as tight as he could, then threw it at Ruri’s back.

“Eep!” She squealed, whirling around.

“Here comes round two!” Sota yelled, readying another snowball.

“You’re going to regret that!” Ruri laughed, bending down and scooping her own handful of snow.

“Let’s get- OOF!” Sota keeled backwards, falling into the snow as the softball-sized snowball exploded into his face. Oh, that’s right, he thought in a daze, she’s basically three times my size, and a college volleyball player… He suddenly felt foolish for picking this particular fight, and as he sat up and brushed slush out of his face, he gulped as he saw Ruri preparing her next icy missile.

“You better run!” she giggled.

Sota scrambled to his feet, fleeing through the snow while a laughing Ruri raced after him, lobbing snowballs with enough force that he could feel them whizz by his ears when she missed.

“D-Did you see her?” Kyouka panted, glancing back at the slope.

“I think we’ve escaped,” Sanae muttered, lifting her ski goggles to survey the nearby snowbanks.

“Sanae?” Ayano called, her face flushed as she glided over the slopes. “Where did you go? I found an abandoned cabin just a few hundred yards from here, I was thinking maybe we could slip in and take a break?” She giggled, glancing around.

Kyouka took a deep breath, “I’ll distract her,” she said quietly, “it’s your only chance to get away.” With a determined look she slid her snowboard out in front of Ayano, waving at her. “Hey, Ayano,” the other girl’s head whipped around. “All of this snowboarding has gotten me really warmed up, I think I might go try that mineral bath soon!”

“Stupid sexy Kyouka,” Ayano rasped, looking at the way the other girl’s skin tight outfit clung to her lithe and athletic frame. She forced a smile, “Yeah, that sounds fun! Just let me catch up and-“

“Great, race you to the bottom of the mountain!” Kyouka shouted, kicking off and sliding across the white landscape.

“Hey, wait!” Ayano shouted. With a determined growl she pressed on her ski poles, building up speed as she followed the other girl.

I should be able to lose her on these ramps, Kyouka thought smugly, glancing back. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw a hungry looking Ayano bearing down on her. With a quick shift of her weight Kyouka launched into the air, using the ramp to cover dozens of yards before slamming down into the snow. The soft *thump* of Ayano landing behind her set her on edge, and she quickly looked for other obstacles that could help her evade the other girl.

“I’m getting closer, Kyouka!” Ayano giggled behind her.

Kyouka suddenly had a twisted vision of an old computer game she’d played, where a skiing player was pursued by a grey yeti across the slopes, only this time it wasn’t an abominable snowman after her…

Sota tied Ruri’s skates for her, tightening the knots before standing up. His own skates were well-fitted, and while it had been years since he’d been on the ice, he was confident he’d find his footing. The small pond outside of the resort had a small shack for skating equipment, and even a few hockey sticks.

“Oh look, a few of the other girls are coming this way,” Ruri said, waving to them.

“Wow, Kyouka’s coming in pretty fast,” Sota muttered, “Is that Ayano coming after her?”

“Look out!” Kyouka shouted, weaving between the trees as she zoomed past the pond like a bat out of Hell.

“If you didn’t bring a swimsuit Kyouka, we can just go to the mineral bath in the nude!” Ayano laughed, whizzing past them too, nearly matching Kyouka’s speed.

“I wish I could be as bold as Ayano is sometimes,” Ruri said with a small smile.

After they’d been skating for a few minutes a few of the other girls started to join them. Julia, the twins, and Momomi were milling around the equipment cabin as they skated, and Sota found himself wondering if they were thinking of a game of hockey.

That’s it for me if they are, he thought, thinking back to the snowball fight, I could probably keep up with these girls at their old sizes, but not now.

Ruri skated past him, going towards the center of the pond, where the ice was almost clear. Sota frowned, something wasn’t right here.

Their old sizes… they’ve got to weigh at least twice as much now! Ice in northern Japan could get thick, to the point where he’d even seen cars driven on it, but it was still early in the winter. His eyes glanced down at Ruri’s skates, and his heart pounded as he saw a thin spiderwebbing crack forming underneath her as she slowed.

Shit! Sota internally screamed, Not good, not good! No time to warn her! Gotta act! NOW!

With a growl he sped forward, putting his whole weight into each gliding movement of his skates. Ruri frowned as she saw him approaching, saying something, but he didn’t hear it. The cracks below her grew more visible, and Sota leapt into the air, pushing her with his entire body weight just as the ice let out a loud *CRACK.*

Ruri fell backward, stunned, watching as Sota slipped into the water below.

“Oh shit,” Momomi shouted, “the tiny guy fell in!”

“What do we do!?” Nazuna panicked.

For her part, Julia just started running across the ice, but slipped and fell halfway.

“I’ve got this!” Suzuna declared, taking off her coat, but a second later she heard a splash, then turned her head to see Ruri surface again, Sota in her arms as she gasped, pulling him out of the frigid water.

“H-He’s unconscious!” She wailed, hefting him up onto the ice.

Sota blinked, squinting up at the amazonian girl that held him firmly against her bosom. Part of him wanted to giggle as she pressed him against her breasts, shouting something about “warmth,” but a moment later his vision went white again.

Sota groaned, smiling as he felt the soft blankets around him. The chill of the frozen pond was gone, and he could smell the faint aroma of woodsmoke even before he opened his eyes.

“Don’t you dare sit up,” Ruri warned. Her footsteps rumbled across the floor as she stirred the steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup.

“What happened?” he groaned.

“I’ve been taking care of you,” Ruri explained. “You fell through the ice trying to…” She blushed, “Well, you saved me I guess. I’d have drowned if I hadn’t had time to get my coat and everything off, I just know it!”

“Oh, well it was nothing,” he insisted, “just what guys do-“ he was cut off as the spoon was shoved into his mouth, delivering a spoonful of warm soup. He swallowed it down, smiling at the hearty flavor.

“Honestly, whatever are we going to do with you?” Ruri sighed in exasperation. “Now hold still while I check your temperature,” she insisted, tapping a small thermometer. Sota grumbled as she forced it into his mouth, holding a hand against his head to check for a fever. “Looks like you’re not sick,” she sighed with relief.

“I think I’m ready to get out of bed, actually,” Sota said, sitting up.

“No, you’re not!” Ruri insisted, easily pushing him down again with one arm. “Let me just check your temperature one more time!” She leaned over him, her massive breasts hanging down over his face and muting his response. He felt his manhood rise, and he realized with a start that he was naked beneath the blankets.

Did Ruri undress me!?

She leaned back, noticing his blush, “I couldn’t leave you in those soaked clothes,” she giggled. Her eyes traced over the tent in the blanket, and she chewed her lip a moment, “Okay, maybe you are feeling better, but I think I should check before I do anything else.”

“Check?” Sota asked, trailing off as she pulled her sweater up over her head, tossing it to the suite’s couch. She smiled at his reaction, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra. The bountiful orbs sprung free, jiggling slightly as she leaned over the bed, grinning down at him with a distinct hunger in her eyes.

Gotta be a G-cup, or maybe an H-cup, thought Sota as he stared at those massive mammaries in all their splendor and glory. I’d wager that she’s in the same league as Ayano in the boob department.

“Just hold still,” she said sweetly, “if you can last through this without passing out, I’ll know you're healthy enough for other stuff!”

She slowly pulled the blanket down the bed, revealing his naked body. He was still slightly pale from the chill he’d experienced, but his erection was alive and throbbing as the blanket pulled away, leaving him exposed to Ruri’s curious gaze.

“Okay, here we go,” she said slowly, leaning down and pressing his cock between the massive pale pillows hanging off her chest. Sota groaned as her tits wrapped around his shaft, the warmth shocking him slightly as the soft skin slid against his own. He looked down at her, and their eyes met as her hands came to the sides of her breasts, “I’ve never done this before,” she said quietly, “So uh… here goes!”

He twitched involuntarily as she pressed her breasts up, then slowly let them slide back down. Ruri took it as a good sign, and eagerly picked up her pace, causing Sota to groan as he writhed against the mattress.

“L-Let me know if I’m going too fast!” she stammered, fighting laughter as she watched Sota’s struggle.

“It’s good!” he insisted, closing his eyes and arching his back as another wave of bliss shot through him. Each up and down motion of the titanic pair of tits was driving a little more of the cold out of him, and soon he felt almost hot, a thin layer of sweat forming on his forehead as Ruri continued her steady work along the length of his manhood.

Seeing Sota’s writhing motions, and hearing his cry of pleasure, Ruri grew emboldened. With a grin she pressed her tits tightly against his member, forcing him over the edge and causing his seed to erupt like a volcano over the tops of the cream colored breasts. She didn’t let up as he gasped, throwing his head back, and his moans turned almost painful as the towering girl milked every last drop out of him.

He finally went slack, his head landing back on the pillow as he panted, enjoying the afterglow. Ruri smirked triumphantly, grabbing a small hand towel nearby and dabbing his cum off of her chest.

“I think you’re healthy enough for more strenuous activities,” she declared, standing up to her full height. Sota felt himself start to rise again as she slid her panties down, kicking them away towards her other clothes.

Kyouka groaned, leaning against the side of the hot spring as the fifth orgasm inside of twenty minutes sent an almost painful shiver up her spine. Ayano surfaced with a giggle, stroking the tomboyish girl’s hair and twirling the tip with her finger.

“See? I told you I could finish you off before I’d need to come up for air.” She playfully squeezed Kyouka’s breasts, pressing her own against them in a mocking comparison.

Kyouka stared at her, defeated, normally such an insult would have been met with more fire, but after spending much of the evening at the busty girl’s mercy, she couldn’t summon any more resistance.

“W-Well, I’m glad you got all of this out of your system,” Kyouka said with a weak smile.

“Out of my system?” Ayano laughed, playfully rubbing Kyouka’s cheek, “Oh no, this was all just a warmup!”

“Warm… up?” Kyouka rasped, her eyes going wide. “Ayano, please, I think my heart might stop or something if you-“

“Don’t worry,” Ayano giggled, kissing Kyouka on the cheek before separating from her and climbing out of the tub, “I know you’re really into girls Kyouka, and they’re fun, but I’ve been playing with you, Sanae, and Kaoru all day, it’s time to get filled up.”

“H-hey, I’m not that into girls,” Kyouka protested with a scowl.

Ayano shrugged, “Could’ve fooled me, I’m going to go find Sota, later Kyouka!”

She just groaned, leaning back against the side of the spring, I bought you all the time I could, Ruri…

Ruri groaned as she felt Sota’s tongue dance over the pearl of her womanhood, gently building the fires of her arousal higher. For his part Sota struggled to keep the pillar like thighs from crushing down on him, fighting to prepare Ruri for their next round while her legs tried to cross over him, trapping him in place.

The door burst open suddenly, and both of them leapt upright, “W-What the hell!?” Sota shouted.

“Ayano!?” Ruri squeaked.

“I thought I’d join you two for a little fun!” She said, tearing her shirt off in one smooth motion as she crossed the room. “I see Sota’s feeling better, let’s welcome him back to the land of the living!”

“Ayano, get out of here!” Sota scowled, “I know sometimes we do stuff with uh… extra people, but you can’t just invite yourself into-“

“She can stay,” Ruri said slowly, a grin coming over her features.

“Huh?” Sota asked, completely dumbfounded.

“I’ve always wanted to be like her, and have sexy exploits,” Ruri explained as Ayano finished stripping her clothing off, “this seems like a good place to start!”

“Fuck yeah!” Ayano beamed. Sota’s eyes went wide as she came up behind him, forcing him up Ruri’s body and pressing his face between the lighter haired girl’s breasts. Ayano hugged him from the other side, letting her own ample chest mold around the back of his head, trapping him in a warm world of softness as she forced Ruri into a deep kiss, smothering him between the pair.

Sota gasped for breath, wondering if he really wanted to escape, or if simply passing out, squeezed between two of the biggest pairs of tits he’d ever seen, was preferable. Ayano made the decision for him, parting from her embrace with the amazon girl.

“Give it to her good, Sota,” Ayano growled. Her hands clasped around his buttocks, casually manipulating him down and then, with a rough shove, forcing him inside of her.

“Uh, okay,” he grunted, looking up at Ruri, who shuddered in pleasure, moaning her approval.

Sota began thrusting into her, causing the nearly fifteen-foot-tall woman to groan happily as he worked. He tried to keep himself focused on his task, while also tracking Ayano out of the corner of his eye as she slowly slid away from him. He quickly found himself watching, spellbound, as Ayano climbed to the end of the bed.

“What are you-“ Ruri started, but she stopped, gulping nervously as she saw Ayano climbing up over her, reversing to face Sota. Before Ruri could say anything else, Ayano had lowered herself down onto the girl’s face, pressing her already wet slit against Ruri’s mouth and grinding slowly. She brought her arms down on either side of the girl as the sounds of wet licking filled the air.

“Oh yeah,” Ayano muttered, shivering as she grinned down at Sota. “Keep going! Ride her with me!”

Sota nodded, rocking his hips against Ruri’s with renewed vigor, thrusting for all he was worth. Each wave of pleasure he sent up her spine translated into frenzied licking at the girl who was resting on her face, and soon Ayano’s moans filled the air.

“That’s it, don’t give her any mercy!” Ayano panted as the proverbial fire within her raged and grew in intensity.

Sota obeyed, gripping the giant girl’s hips and bearing down on her with as much strength as he could. He heard a muffled squeal from beneath Ayano, but that just caused Ayano to clench her thighs on the other amazon’s face, holding her trapped in place while she ground her wet slit into Ruri’s soft tongue.

“She’s almost there!” Ayano said excitedly, “Just a little more and- OH!” Ayano shivered, feeling the orgasm rock her body as her thighs closed around Ruri’s head like a vice. The other girl writhed for a moment, her cries of pleasure only serving to give Ayano more pleasure as she swayed overhead.

The sight was too much for Sota, and he joined them, gritting his teeth and gasping as he pumped his length within her as fast as he could. She shook, the muted cries growing louder as his final assault sent her careening over the edge, rocking the bed to the point where Sota was afraid it would break right there and then.

When his heart stopped pounding, Sota slowly opened his eyes, catching sight of Ayano as she slid off the other girl with a dreamy look on her face. Ruri’s face was covered in Ayano’s juices, and the strong smell of the other girl’s womanhood was thick on her skin as Sota crawled up next to her. For her part Ayano was looking pleased with herself, chuckling slightly as she took in the pair of them.

“That was… great,” Ruri giggled. “Is this what it’s like to have sexy exploits?”

“Yep,” Ayano shrugged, “but it’s not for everyone.”

“I don’t know if I want to go as uh…wild, as you do,” Ruri said, blushing, “but doing stuff like this with a boy I like and a girl I know is actually pretty great!” She bit her lip, “Could we all go again?”

Sota gulped, “Uh, I’m going to need a minute.”

Ayano chuckled and shook her head, “Sota’s pretty quick to recover for a guy, but he’s still only human.”

“Well sorry,” he muttered under his breath.

“It’s okay Sota, I’ll take care of her until you’re ready,” Ayano said with a wink, moving down the bed until her own face was just inches away from Ruri’s womanhood.

“Uh, I just came in there-“ Sota warned, but Ayano didn’t seem to care, diving in and causing Ruri to groan happily as she reached out and hugged Sota close to her, French kissing him deeply while Ayano went to town on Ruri’s womanhood. He felt himself rising again at the sight, wondering exactly what Ayano had planned for the pair of them next.

Okay, it’s Ruri AND Ayano, he thought to himself, fighting back a twinge of worry, they might be amazons now, but I think I’m up to it. How many more rounds could they possibly want to go?

Sakura sat in the lodge’s lounge, cutting a piece of her made-to-order omelet from the kitchen. She chewed on the fluffy eggs as she looked out the window, admiring the blanket of white that covered the beautiful scenery.

“Ugh,” a voice groaned behind her. She froze, slowly turning around. A pale and shambling form shuffled out of the hallway, gaunt eyes rising to her as her blood ran cold.

“ZOMBIE!” She shouted.

“Don’t let it bite you!” Momomi called, rushing down the hallway with an eager grin on her face, “Let’s tie it up and keep it!”

“That’s not a zombie, you idiots,” Kyouka sighed, rubbing her temples. “And if we were under attack by zombies, this would be the last group I’d want to be with.”

“Sota!” Kaoru shouted, rushing to her brother’s side. He moaned again as she picked him up, rushing him over to the continental breakfast bar. She quickly prepared him an orange juice, pouring it down his throat.

“Thanks,” he rasped, his eyes fluttering.

“What happened to him?” Sanae asked, stretching as she joined the rest of the group in the lounge.

“All emptied out,” Julia said with a smile, “needs two bee refilled.”

“He’s dehydrated or something,” Kaoru muttered. “How could this have happened!?”

“Morning,” Ruri called cheerfully, arm-in-arm with Ayano as the two girls strode in together. They were each wearing their pajamas, but with their hair mussed up it was clear what they’d been doing with Sota literally all night.

“You two almost killed Sota!” Kaoru shouted angrily.

“How many rounds did you two go at it with him?” asked Sakura, genuinely baffled.

“I dunno,” Ayano thought as she put a finger to her lips. “Six, seven times? I’m pretty sure it was less than ten, I think, but honestly I lost count after the fifth round, so I’m not really sure.”

“And you say that I’m a beast,” muttered Nazuna to her twin.

“You still are, but in this case I get your point,” Suzuna grumbled.

“Seriously,” Shizuku added in agreement

“Oh,” Ruri muttered, seeing his condition, “I guess we went a little too hard on him…”

“I suppose I’d better lay off him for tonight,” Ayano admitted. “I guess I’ll just have to room with someone else!” She smiled over at the other girls, who collectively shivered.

“Come on Sota, wake up!” Kyouka muttered, slapping his cheeks. “Someone go get some Gatorade or some really strong coffee!”

“I’ve got an energy drink in my bag!” Sanae said quickly, hurrying past her.

As they scrambled, Ruri stepped forward, gently plucking Sota from Kaoru’s arms, cradling him close as she walked to her favorite lounge chair. As she gingerly stroked his hair and let him sleep, she couldn’t help but smile from happiness as she looked out over the snow-covered mountains.

“Don’t you worry, Sota,” Ruri cooed in his ear as she held him against her hefty bosom, “I’ll make it all better and get you back to full capacity. And if you’re up for it, we can have one more go tonight when we get back to the dorms, just you and me.”

“Ughh,” Sota groaned in a half-awakened state, “to quote an episode from a certain comedy show, “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised.” I’m gonna need a little time to recover, Ruri.”

“Take all the time you need, Sota,” Ruri giggled, “I’m not going anywhere.” She leaned in and planted a kiss on Sota’s lips before turning to watch the winter wonderland before her, holding the much smaller young man in her warm and motherly embrace.