- Text Size +

Sota climbed down from the ladder, looking up at his work on the new window shutters with approval. The volleyball team’s dorm was one of the older ones on campus, and while it had been magically re-sized for them once his reality had started to change, it still had the same wear and tear it always did.

Luckily the hardware store had a whole section for “bigger” housing, he thought wryly, looking up at the series of windows he’d spent the day working on. He was certainly grateful for whatever deus ex machina elements appeared when they did in this newly altered reality.

He folded the ladder, tucking it under his arm and walking towards the small storage shed on the side of the dorm. While he found himself up early to get much-needed work done, the girls had all elected to spend the Saturday sleeping in, with the exception of Sanae, who was on one of her morning runs. It suited Sota just fine; the last thing he needed was a near-dozen twelve-to-fifteen foot amazons trying to convince him that they should “help” with the dorm’s maintenance work.

“Excuse me,” a harsh voice called, causing Sota to stop. “Is this the Hokuei University Girl’s Volleyball Team dorm?”

Sota frowned, placing the ladder down and turning to the newcomer. He was a late middle-aged man, with a long whispy beard and an ornate robe. Behind him two gigantic girls in martial arts robes stood sternly, looking down at Sota with an intimidating gaze.

“Uh, yeah, this is it,” Sota said cautiously. “Are you here for something, mister?”

“I have come with a delivery,” the man said, grinning as he looked up at the dorm. Behind him one of the towering martial artists produced a large gong, and the other a mallet to strike it with.

Sota nearly jumped out of his skin as the loud * Gonggggg* echoed over the otherwise serene campus. The girl struck it again, and then a third time, leaving Sota confused and more than a little annoyed as the man walked up to him.

“The invitation has been given,” he said ominously, handing an ornate blood red envelope with gold trim to Sota. “See that Suzuna receives it.”

“You could have just given it to me without all the ceremony,” Sota muttered, looking over the envelope as the man turned to leave. “Better yet, just use the regular postal system next time…”

“Sota, what’s all that racket?!” Kaoru shouted, leaning out of her window.

“We’re trying to sleep in here!” Shizuku joined in, leaning out of the window from her room.

“It wasn’t me!” he protested.

Suzuna leaned out her window, her face lighting up with a smile, “Sota, was that the Gong of Fate!?”

“The gong of what?” he asked with a frown.

Suzuna looked down at the letter with a laugh. “Wow, I can’t believe it’s that time of year already, can you bring my invitation in?”

“Sure,” Sota said, raising an eyebrow as he walked towards the door.

“Excuse me, out of the way!” Nazuna called, hefting a massive duffel bag.

“Watchout!” Sota called, his eyes widening as the muscular amazon nearly bowled him over.

“Sorry Sota,” Nazuna said with a weak smile, “I uh… Just really need to get to the airport.”

“You’re going somewhere?” Sota asked, shocked.

Nazuna shifted uncomfortably, “Yeah well the thing is I uh…” She stammered, chewing her lip. Suddenly she smiled, “I’m going away for a bodybuilding competition!”

“Another one already?” Sota asked skeptically.

“Sure, one that’s very far away,” Nazuna said, “and it won’t be over until after Suzuna’s martial arts thing, so I’d better get going!”

“What was that about?” Sota muttered, watching her practically sprint out the door.

“Nazuna!” Suzuna called excitedly, entering the hallway a minute later. She looked around, frowning, “She was just here, where did she go?”

“I think she just… fled,” Sota deadpanned. “She said she’d be out of town for a while I guess?”

Suzuna’s eyes went wide, “W-What? But I need her!”

“You can just carry your own bags!” Shizuku grumbled, shuffling into the kitchen, “Hey Sota, since Karate-girl there had to wake everyone up with the gong of bullshit, how about early breakfast?”

“Someone close to you is supposed to accompany you to the tournament,” Suzuna exclaimed, “I don’t want to go alone!” She glanced at Shizuku, who was grouchily perusing cereal options in the pantry. “Say uh, cousin, we never get to spend any time together anymore-“

“No,” Shizuku said flatly.

Suzuna sighed, taking the envelope from Sota finally and opening it, “I guess I’m going alone this year…”

Sota sighed, “Suzuna, would you like me to go to… what is this, exactly?”

Suzuna lit up, looking like a kid on Christmas as she looked down at him, “It’s the Kumite!” She thrust the red envelope at him, “The most exclusive and exciting martial arts tournament in the world!”

“I’ve never heard of it,” Sota said, reading the invite skeptically. For a moment, he could have sworn he heard what sounded like kung-fu noises (karate chops, fists flying, kung-fu howls, etc) upon hearing the word “kumite,” but decided to play it off. He didn’t want to give any more potential justifications to having himself committed to a psych ward or mental asylum b

“Oh they don’t advertise,” Nazuna giggled, “and it’s invitation-only. Each person is allowed to bring one guest, if they want, but other than that? No outsiders, no cameras. I’ve been going every year since I was in middle school!”

“Huh, well I guess it’s good to get together with your peers,” Sota said nervously. “This isn’t one of those “to-the-death” type of things, is it?”

Suzuna just laughed, “It’s definitely a little harsher than the type of events they’re holding down at the community center, but I’m pretty sure nobody’s died in it.”

“You’re pretty sure?” Sota repeated, chewing his lip. The invitation had several gold engraved skulls bordering Suzuna’s name, along with instructions.

“Look, it’s not some crazy thing on a mountain,” Suzuna insisted, “and it comes with an all expenses paid luxury hotel and spa!”

Shizuku perked right up, “Actually, Suzuna, my beloved cousin, I really should be the one to accompany you to your Kammathingy,” she said with a smile.

“Nope, too late, Sota and I are going,” Suzuna declared, “the barge leaves Monday!”

“I’ll pack a bag,” Sota nodded. “Do you need me to pick up anything special from the store?”

“Hmmm…” Suzuna tapped her chin, “A whetstone for long blades, and some of that good wood polish, not the lemon scented stuff, it takes the finishing right off my nunchucks.”

“Are you sure this is a safe event?” Sota repeated, suddenly thinking of how quickly Nazuna had fled.

“I just want to show off some stuff I bought at the mall to my friends,” Suzuna huffed. “They haven’t allowed weapons in the Kumotei in decades.”

“Good to know,” Sota gulped.

Sota glanced at his phone, frowning as he wondered if Suzuna would be late. He’d left ahead of her for the barge after she’d insisted she just needed a few more minutes to pack things, but that had been half an hour ago.

A thick fog had rolled in, obscuring the docks and the water. He sighed as he heard a foghorn, slowly moving closer.

She’s going to be late, he thought miserably, but his concerns about Suzuna were quickly forgotten as the ship came into view.

The yellow torches were visible first, with skull-shaped braziers holding the flaming lights in place along the sides of the massive pontoon barge. On the deck he could see figures as tall as the rest of the volleyball team, various women in martial arts uniforms, along with the occasional man or woman of normal stature at their sides. The barge scraped along the dock as it came in, a ramp flopping down and breaking the morning silence with a loud *thunk.*

“Whew, I almost didn’t make it!” Suzuna called, jogging up to his side.

“T-That’s the boat we’re taking to this thing!?” Sota asked.

“Yeah, isn’t it cool?” Suzuna said, climbing up the large wooden boarding ramp and waving him after her.

Sota nodded weakly, hefting his bag and following her.

The small island where the resort was located was normal, at least, and Sota couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief as a very normal hotel clerk checked them in with a smile. With how things had gone so far, he’d half expected a foreboding castle overlooking a rocky shore. As it was, there was even a small convenience store across the street, for any amenities visitors might have forgotten.

Sota sighed happily, feeling the masseuse work his back as he lay next to Suzuna, enjoying the couple’s massage.

“See? It’s not bad at all,” Suzuna laughed, closing her eyes and enjoying the spa employee’s work with a light moan.

“I guess all that scary stuff was just for show,” Sota agreed. “Why was Nazuna so worried about this?”

“Some of the girls get a little extra competitive,” Suzuna chuckled. “There are some pranks that go on between the contestants and the people they bring, you know. It can be a little dramatic, but it’s all part of the fun.”

Sota heard movement, and he yawned and sat up, glancing at his hotel room’s clock. It was six in the morning, and Suzuna was probably completing her planned early morning run around the island.

The noise is probably Kaoru, or Sanae, or someone, he thought sleepily, pulling the covers back over his head. He froze as he realized that all of the other girls were back at the university, and a moment later a trio of girlish giggles rang out as someone roughly pulled his blanket off of him. He leapt upright to see a trio of girls in jet black ninja outfits looking down at him, and he barely had time to shout before their hands came down on him, quickly tying him up with his own bedsheets.

“Suzuna’s sister didn’t come this year?” one of them asked.

“That muscled ox puts up more resistance than this guy,” another added.

“I like this one better, he’s so cute!” the third girl giggled excitedly. Sota squirmed and shouted angrily through the bedsheet-gag as someone pinched his bottom.

The hotel’s conference room had been hastily converted into a mock throne room, complete with tiki torches lit by small LED lights at the top. Atop a gold plated chair at the end of a long red carpet a woman in a flowing crimson robe smirked as Sota was placed before her on his knees.

“So you’re Suzuna’s companion this year,” the woman said in a demure voice, standing up. Sota swore angrily at her, but it was muffled.

One of the ninjas removed the gag, letting him breathe in, “Who the hell are you!? What’s going on!?”

“I’m Lady Killstrike,” she said with a grin.

Sota stared at her dumbfoundedly. “What’s your actual name?” he said finally.

She rolled her eyes, “The younger generation simply doesn’t know how to enjoy these things… I’m Miss Takeda from Takeda’s Martial Arts School for Girls, Tokyo, but that doesn’t sound nearly as exciting, now does it?”

She walked around him, grinning down as he looked up at the amazon nervously. She had a lithe and athletic body, and he could see that, despite her size, she had a graceful way of moving. Finally she leaned down, giggling slightly and gently ruffling his hair.

“I think I know just what to do with you, ” she declared. She stood back up and clapped, “Bring me the outfit!

Suzuna growled angrily as she crumpled up Miss Takeda’s note, signed as “Lady Killstrike” as it was every year. She was joining the other ranks of martial artists as they congregated in the large outdoor arena behind the hotel’s conference center, most of them silent as they filed into the seats.

“Ah, Suzuna, good to see you this year!” her nemesis’s voice came from behind her. Suzuna whirled, readying a defense, but Miss Takeda just shook her head in disapproval, “You know the rules, no fighting outside of the arena!”

“What did you do to him?” she hissed as a vein along her right temple became visible.

“He’s over there, with my students,” she pointed up to a large observer’s box, overlooking the field. Suzuna looked up and felt her mouth go dry. Sota was there watching, with the three ninjas standing around him, and they’d dressed him in…

“Where did you even get an outfit like that?” she said in a low voice.

Sota had been forced into something that looked like a butler’s uniform, if a butler’s uniform included short shorts, a skin-tight vest that ended well above the bellybutton, and a pair of cuffs that didn’t come with sleeves attached.

“It’s an outfit for a certain type of male entertainer,” Takeda chuckled. “Now, do you wish to wager for his return?”

Suzuna rolled her eyes, “Do we have to do this every year?”

“Yes,” Takeda hissed. “You’re going to face Alicia, my best student, and if you cannot defeat her, you will finally admit that you need to enroll in my academy and give up this silly volleyball career!”

“And if I…no, when I beat her, you give back Sota, and I want you to stop kidnapping whoever I bring with me, this is the last year!”

“Agreed, it’s the last one I’ll need anyway,” Takeda chuckled, “I’ll be in my box, watching the events…You and Alicia should meet in the semi-finals, good luck!”

Sota glared at Miss Takeda as she entered the viewing box, laughing to herself as her students flanked him. He’d been untied at least, and even given a soda and a surprisingly good selection of food from a small catering table in the back, but he was certainly their prisoner all the same.

“So this is why Suzuna’s sister won’t come to these?” Sota growled. “You crazies kidnap whoever she brings?”

“Oh come on, you’re having a great time,” Takeda laughed wickedly, sitting herself down next to him. “And you’ll have a front-row seat to watch Alicia destroy Suzuna! Soon she’ll realize she must join me, it is her destiny!”

“Is there a reason I had to be dressed like a male escort for this?” Sota asked, looking down at the outfit.

“Just a little reminder of what she’s fighting for,” Miss Takeda said with a wink.

Sota sighed, deciding to make the best of things. It’s not even the most humiliating outfit I’ve ever been forced into, he thought wryly, sipping on his drink.

The martial arts tournament was suitably impressive, with contestants starting at opposite ends of the field and charging at one another. Sota winced as he saw that Suzuna hadn’t been exaggerating when she’d called the tournament “full contact,” and he gulped as he saw one contestant put her opponent in a sleeper hold, only stopping when the woman finally tapped out mere seconds before she would have gone unconscious.

Above it all the man who had delivered the invitations watched, grinning, calling the matches and moving the names along the large tournament scoreboard. The bouts themselves rarely lasted longer than a few minutes, at this level of skill the towering fighters quickly discovered one another’s weak points and the flaws in technique.

“Go Suzuna!” Sota cheered, grinning as she took the field for her first bout. She shot him a small smile, then turned to her opponent, a woman nearly as big as her own sister, Nazuna. Sota chewed his lip nervously, watching the hulking woman slowly circle the relatively petite volleyball player.

“Don’t concern yourself with that one,” Miss Takeda chuckled, seeing Sota’s expression. “Suzuna will be done with her before you can-“

The crowd gasped as Suzuna’s hands flew out in a series of perfect strikes, and a moment later her muscular opponent tumbled to the ground, dazed. Suzuna turned as applause erupted, bowing with a smile.

“Wow,” Sota marveled, “you were right!”

“Yes,” The older woman smirked, unfolding a paper fan and wafting it over her face, “but even Suzuna is no match for Alicia!

The announcer called the name of Miss Takeda’s student, and Sota watched with interest as she took the field. At seventeen feet tall the immense blonde woman towered over even the other amazons, flexing her athletic form as her opponent lined up. With an arrogant smirk Alicia flicked long yellow hair over her shoulder, tucking one hand behind her back, raising the other.

“She’s not even using both hands?” Sota whispered.

“For that opponent? Of course not,” Miss Takeda said, waving dismissively.

Alicia’s opponent, a young woman from a local dojo, screamed and sprinted at her. With a roar she flipped into the air, preparing a jump kick that left Sota wide-eyed. Alicia yawned, raising a hand and catching the girl’s sole, easily flipping her over her shoulder.

“Whoa,” Sota breathed.

Alicia’s foe quickly sprang to her feet, but the blond spun on one foot, her arm still tucked behind her back, catching her in the side of the face with a kick that sent the poor girl sprawling. She landed in the grass a few feet away, weakly raising her hands in surrender.

“If only Suzuna would come study at my school she would be that good,” Miss Takeda murmured, “better, even.”

“Suzuna is better,” Sota insisted, “she doesn’t need you, or your school.”

“And you’d have her waste her talent playing volleyball? ” Takeda asked darkly.

“If that’s what she wants, then yes,” Sota said, crossing his arms, “I’m not forcing anyone to stay on the team, and Suzuna is a grown woman. It’s her decision to make, plain and simple.” He held his gaze on the towering woman, even as the trio of girls dressed as ninjas inched closer.

Finally Miss Takeda looked away with a chuckle, “I can see why she likes you, you should come too! You’ll have a lot of catching up to do, but we’ll find a place for you in the men’s classes.”

Sota didn’t respond, instead turning back to the tournament.

He wasn’t sure how long the tournament had gone on, but by the time the sun was overhead it was finally time for what was the only match Sota really cared about. The gong cried out as Alicia squared off against Suzuna, grinning and playfully throwing lightning-fast punches into the air as a warmup.

“Finally, a chance to see this brat humbled,” Miss Takeda grinned.

Suzuna and Alicia circled each other as the crowd went quiet. Alicia was the first to strike, throwing a punch that was fast enough to barely be seen. Suzuna dodged it, letting Alicia continue to strike at empty air as she bobbed and wove, flipping backwards across the grass to dodge a particularly nasty kick.

“Fool girl,” Miss Takeda muttered, “is she too scared to strike?”

Sota smirked, suddenly remembering all the cardio drills he’d forced the girls to perform. Alicia’s face was already getting red, Suzuna by contrast hadn’t even broken a sweat.

Time to see if all of those laps around the gym paid off, he thought, leaning in eagerly.

“Hit me you whelp!” Alicia bellowed.

“Not yet,” Suzuna said with a small smile. This time she leapt upward, using the muscles developed during long volleyball practices, clearing the other girl easily and landing behind her. Alicia turned around, a look of rage on her face as she chased after Suzuna, who had begun jogging backwards across the field.

“What is she doing?” Miss Takeda rasped, clenching her fists.

“Sometimes to win the match you’ve got to let the other team tire themselves out a little,” Sota said, crossing his arms. “Don’t hit them back as hard… or at all, then you can sweep in while you’re still fresh and they’re spent.”

Alicia’s face was red, and she was panting slightly as she reached the end of the field, “cornering” Suzuna, who was squaring up in full.

“Get ready to die punk!” Alicia called, raising her fist.

This time Suzuna didn’t dodge, catching the other girl’s fist in her open palm. With a smirk she quickly spun inside of Alicia’s defenses, raining a series of blows down on her stomach that caused the bigger girl to jerk rapidly as if shocked. Alicia stumbled back, swaying on her feet with a dazed look on her face.

“FINISH HER!” Sota shouted, leaping out of his chair.

Suzuna nodded, running forward, “Hiya!” she shouted, delivering a jump kick right to the chin that knocked Alicia to the ground.

“Flawless victory!” the old man officiating the tournament called, clapping eagerly, “Very good Miss Suzuna, your form is more impressive with every year!”

Suzuna smiled, bowing to the official before strutting across the field. Sota could feel the anger radiating from the martial arts instructor next to him. The victorious Suzuna stopped, looking up at their box, hands on her hips.

“I believe you have something of mine?” She asked with a smirk.

“Go,” Miss Takeda muttered, waving to Sota dismissively.

Sota laughed to himself, walking past the three glowering ninja-girls as he made his way to the stairs. Suzuna was waiting for him at the bottom, looking down at him with a grin. With a grunt she leaned down, picking him and carrying him bridal style back towards the hotel.

“Don’t you want to stay to watch the rest of the tournament?” Sota asked.

“Nah,” Suzuna laughed, “that was my last round. Scoring is actually by points not just knockouts and I’m like ten behind this crazy lady that raises wolves.”

“Better luck next year?” Sota said with a shrug.

“Eh, I won the best prize they’ve got,” she said, grinning down at him, leaning in and planting a kiss on his cheek.

“Yeah…” Sota muttered, looking down and blushing at his rather revealing outfit, “Could I get some new clothes?”

“Absolutely not,” Suzuna said in a husky tone.

By the time they reached their hotel room Suzuna was actually red-faced and flustered, feeling the curvature of Sota’s bottom in the palm of her hand as she carried him. She kept giggling every few minutes, squeezing idly. In a way, it was remarkable, given how stoic Suzuna tended to be in her demeanor, at least when she was around the other girls.

“S-Sorry, that outfit is…”

“I know,” Sota laughed, “just don’t expect it to be coming back with us.”

“We’ll see,” she said softly as she brought him to their room. “So, Sota, I think that since I saved the captured prince, I deserve a little… reward?”

He frowned, “Really?”

Suzuna scowled, “Yes really, you’ve done it with everyone else on the team, what’s the problem!?”

“I didn’t think you liked me,” he answered honestly, “at least not like that.

She rolled her eyes, “I don’t know if I do like you like that, but everyone else has had a turn, and I’ve got to see what’s so special! Besides…”

“Besides what?” Sota replied.

“I could certainly do worse than a guy like you, Sota. You might be a horndog at times, but you are a gentleman at your core. I’ve seen guys who think mainly with their dicks and little else, doing just enough work to get lucky that one night, but you make an effort to make your date happy, and more than just once at that. That’s an admirable quality, which I’m sure is why you’ve managed to assemble the harem you’ve built since your time as coach.”

“I…don’t have a harem!” Sota grumbled with a blush.

“Of course you don’t,” grinned Suzuna. “You just happen to have nearly a dozen tall beauties getting freaky with you on-and-off, including both my sister and my cousin no less. Nothing harem-ish about that at all.” While sarcastic, the tone in Suzuna’s voice was equal parts serious and playful all the same.

She pushed her way into the room, tossing Sota to her mattress with a grin. He looked up at her, readying himself as she stripped her karate robe off. She had a slight sheen of sweat on her from the long tournament bouts, and he gulped as he realized she hadn’t worn any underwear beneath the outfit.

“They just get in the way,” she said with a wink, turning to face him, “besides, I don’t have much that I need a sports bra for… that’s not a problem, is it?”

Sota glanced at her chest, if anything she was even flatter than Kyouka was, “It’s never a problem,” he said with a grin, looking up at her, “I love girls of all shapes and sizes!”

“I guess you’ll just have to find something else to put your mouth on- EEP!” she squealed in a rather adorable high pitch as Sota launched himself up at her, clamping his mouth over her pert nipple. His tongue danced across the super sensitive bud, causing Suzuna, who had defeated nearly a dozen martial artists that day, to crumple to the bed in shock.

“Wow,” she panted, “t-that feels really-“ she squealed again, hugging the diminutive man to her chest as he continued to toy with her.

There was a small *pop* as Sota slid his mouth off her petite breast, grinning up at her, “Fun, right?”

“N-No boy has ever done that before,” she panted. She looked down at his rising member, a gleam in her eye, “give it to me, now!”

Sota obliged, climbing down the Amazonian girl’s body. Suzuna’s womanhood was shaved bare, hairless and ready for his arrival as he positioned himself in front of the glistening opening.

“Yes!” Suzuna groaned, arching her back as Sota slid in.

She’s so tight! He thought wildly, gritting his teeth and forcing himself to begin. Each  in-and-out thrust was an intense bout of ecstasy that was rapidly bringing him close to his limits, even after a mere few minutes. Focus, keep it together! He took a deep breath, slowing down, trying to last longer as Suzuna moaned his name.

“Keep going!” she begged.

“I uh… I’ll try!” he said weakly.

He picked up his pace again, struggling not to cum as the enormous girl below him slowly reached up, gripping his hips. He was finally getting a good rhythm, when Suzuna’s grip on his lower body tightened. He cried out in surprise as the gigantic girl’s strength came to bear, forcing him in and out of herself like his manhood was a toy.

“S-Suzuna, that’s too fast!” he protested.

“Not fast enough,” she growled.

“I’m going to-“ he groaned, spasming as his orgasm began.

“NOPE!” Suzuna yelled, releasing her grip on his hips and bringing her hand up to his chest. Her finger darted out in quick succession, as if tapping a series of buttons. Sota felt a chill go up his spine, and suddenly realized that his orgasm had vanished, leaving him still hard. With a smirk Suzuna gripped him again, forcing him in and out. “I can’t believe that pressure point stuff worked!” Suzuna laughed.

“P-Pressure points!?” Sota asked, going limp and letting himself be used.

“Nerves,” Suzuna grunted, driving her hips up against his, “you press them and get a response!” She grinned, “some of the other girls told me that one can make a guy last longer!”

Sota’s eyes rolled back in his head as his arms went limp. Suzuna’s womanhood was the tightest he’d ever experienced, and no matter how fast she went, how hard she forced him into her, he couldn’t cum. The sensation rose, seeming like a neverending swell as she growled below him.

“T-This is too intense!” he gasped.

“You can handle it!” Suzuna laughed. With a squeal she rolled on the bed, taking the top position and driving down onto him. “Oh, I’m close,” she moaned.

Sota squeaked in a mixture of pleasure and fear as he felt her pussy’s grip on his manhood tighten, an inescapable vice grip made of the softest velvet. Suzuna kept going, torturing and pleasuring him at the same time as she rode herself to orgasm.

“This is it!” she hissed through closed teeth, “Are you ready!?”

“YES!” he begged, “Please!”

Suzuna gave one loud groan that would no doubt echo down the hotel hallway, then bent over, her finger darting out for the mysterious pressure points once again. Sota shook as it felt like a dam burst, and he joined her orgasm with an even louder shout, filling her with everything he had as she clenched around him.

The pair stayed in each other’s arms for a moment, catching their breaths while Suzuna flopped back down on her side. Sota tried to gather his thoughts, while any bedroom antics with the girls were always overwhelming, this had been a new experience, and his ears were still ringing as he tried to get his bearings.

Suzuna leaned over to him with a sigh, looking down at him, “Sota, while I’ve got you alone, I wanted to ask about a few things…”

“Sure,” he said, blinking to clear his head, “fire away!”

“I wanted to ask about this whole fantasy you have, where you’re changing reality somehow?”

Sota froze, “You heard about that, huh?”

“I think everyone except Kaoru knows by now,” Suzuna said with a chuckle.

“Please don’t tell her,” Sota groaned, collapsing onto his pillow. “She’s probably going to haul me to the psych ward when she finds out.”

“Your sister can be a bit overprotective,” Suzuna mused, “but I think it’ll be okay. We all accepted you being a little crazy, she will too.”

“I’m not crazy,” Sota grumbled.

“If you are, it’s a good kind of crazy,” Suzuna said, ruffling his hair, “don’t worry, I think everything will work itself out…” She paused for a moment, chewing her lip, “Do you really think you made Kyouka’s chest bigger?”

“Yeah,” he laughed, “that’s one of the changes.”

Suzuna looked down at her own chest, “So, what did you do to make that happen?”

“Just massaged them,” he said, turning over towards her with a grin, “want to see?”

“Couldn’t hurt to try!” Suzuna laughed.

Sota reached out, slowly rubbing his fingers over Suzuna’s small chest. She gave a quick squeak of pleasure as his skilled hands went to work, then sighed, shifting and enjoying the relaxing feeling. She closed her eyes, crossing her arms behind her head.

Oh boy, here we go again! Sota thought with a grin as he saw her breasts slowly begin to balloon in his hands. He kept kneading them, eager to see how far this would go. Like before he felt more and more of the soft tissue filling his hands, rising out of the flatness of Suzuna’s chest until his hands were overflowing with warm titflesh.

“It’s too bad you won’t remember this,” he said softly.

“Won’t remember what?” Suzuna asked, opening her eyes and leaning up. She froze, looking at her now massive breasts, a firm D-Cup at least. “SOTA!?” she screeched, causing him to nearly fall over, “W-WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHEST!?”

“YOU REMEMBER NOT HAVING THESE!?” Sota asked, pointing to the now jiggling breasts.

“YES YOU IDIOT, I REMEMBER BEING AN A-CUP THIS MORNING!” she howled.

“This is it,” he insisted eagerly, “this is what I was talking about, this is just how it happened with Kyouka!”

Suzuna gulped, slowly forcing herself to calm down, “O-Okay, so she didn’t remember being uh… smaller?

“No,” Sota said eagerly, “you have no idea how much of a relief this is, someone else remembers things!” He laughed, “I’m not crazy!”

“W-We need to call a scientist, or a priest, or something!” Suzuna exclaimed, leaping out of bed. The new weight on her chest threw her off balance, and she shouted in surprise as she tumbled forward. “Damnit, how do other girls manage these things!?”

“I already tried all of that,” Sota said with a shrug, “mediums, doctors, the works, nobody can tell me anything!”

Suzuna groaned, climbing back on the bed, grimacing as her now massive tits squished against her frame, “Okay, what was different this time?”

“I guess I was just thinking about how nice it would be if someone else remembered things,” Sota said with a shrug.

“Okay,” Suzuna breathed out slowly, “can you magic me back down to about a c-cup? You know, enough to give me something to hold on to, but not so… big?

“It never works like that,” Sota said with a shrug, “it just randomly happens sometimes.”

“Did you change anything else I should know about?” Suzuna asked suddenly. She paled suddenly, “Sota, you didn’t do anything to history, did you?”

“I don’t know enough about history to do anything to it,” Sota scowled. “What do you think I’d do, anyway?”

“Maybe you changed the outcome of the Cold War, I don’t know!” Suzuna said, “This is uncharted territory!” She walked over to her suitcase, pulling out her clothes, her eyes widening as she saw that her old sports bras were now several sizes larger. “At least I don’t need to buy clothes,” she muttered.

“Yeah, everything sort of changes around so it was always like that,” he remarked.

“I guess we’ll see if other people remember,” Suzuna muttered, pulling the bra onto herself. “Geez, I might be the same size as Nazuna now! I guess that’s something we’ll have in common as twins.”

“Hey sis,” Nazuna called, grinning and waving from the front of the dorm as the two of them approached. “Did you and Sota have fun on the crazy kung-fu island?” Her eyes widened as she took in her sister, “Oh damn, was the prize this year a boob job?”

“Okay, so you remember me having a flat chest,” Suzuna said, almost academically, as she walked past her musclebound sister, “That’s something…”

“Hey Sota, we’re out of,” Kyouka trailed off, stepping into the hallway and seeing Sota and Suzuna, and more importantly Suzuna’s now much enlarged chest. “Traitor,” she snarled, fleeing back into her room and slamming the door.

“What was that about?” Suzuna asked.

“I guess she’s a little angry about being the smallest chest on the team again,” Sota shrugged, “but I guess she remembers too… so everyone probably does?”

“Yeah,” Suzuna sighed, “I guess we should probably just tell people it was a new herbal supplement or something I tried?”

“You don’t want the story to be that the prize was a boob job?” Sota joked.

“No,” Suzuna said flatly, “and when we figure this out, we’re going to make them a little smaller or something.” She frowned, looking down, “then again, it is kind of an improvement…”

“I think they look great!” Sota volunteered.

Suzuna smirked, “You just want to see them again.”

“Maybe,” he admitted with a blush.

Suzuna looked around, then gripped his hand, leading him down the hall with a giggle as she hefted their bags. They entered her and Nazuna’s room, and Suzuna quickly tossed her bag to the side of the room, hooking her thumbs under her shirt and drawing it upward.

“She just took him right to her room?” Shizuku muttered, crossing her arms angrily.

“They just got back from that crazy fighting thing Suzuna does every year,” Nazuna shrugged, “guess I can’t go in my room for a while.”

“We should just go drag him out of there,” Shizuku huffed, “she’s had him all to herself for days!”

“Do you really think that’s a good idea?” Nazuna muttered, “Suzuna’s probably all amped up from beating up Foot Clan guys or something. Much as I hate to admit, she’s crazy good with all that kung-fu mumbo-jumbo.”

“What if we had a little edge?” Shizuku giggled, reaching into her purse and drawing out one of the glowing vials. The label reading “Goddess of Love” was peeling slightly at the edge, but there was no mistaking what it was.

Nazuna gulped, “Shizuku, you know that stuff really works, right? I’m pretty sure I could have beaten up a freakin’ tank when I was on it.”

“Perfect,” Shizuku grinned, pulling the cork out. She quickly downed half the bottle, thrusting the other into her muscular cousin’s hand.

Nazuna looked at it for a moment. “Okay fine,” she said, “but you better not try to run out on me once I knock that door down!”

“Don’t worry!” Shizuku said, a fiery gleam in her eye as the potion began to take effect.

Suzuna giggled as Sota buried his face between her newly enlarged breasts, “Motorboating is kind of fun,” she said, hugging him closer.

The crash of the door being forced open startled her, and Sota peeked out over the tops of her boobs in surprise. Shizuku and Nazuna stormed into the room, angry (and horny) looks on their faces.

“Suzuna, you’ve had enough time with Sota,” Nazuna declared, “We’re coming to take him with us!” She gulped as Suzuna got up, letting Sota slump to the bed. “Please?”

“There are two of us Suzuna, I know you love that kung fu stuff, but I’ve been to America on Black Friday!” Shizuku warned.

This is really bad, thought Sota nervously. Between Nazuna’s raw strength, Suzuna’s martial arts mastery, and Shizuku’s stubbornness, things were sure to become an all-out brawl within the bedroom, and possibly expanding throughout the broader dormitories. Combine the athleticism they obtained from volleyball mixed with that “love goddess” potion they consumed, and things were sure to get heated in more ways than one.

Suzuna began limbering up, glancing back and forth between the two intruders. Finally she sighed, letting her guard down.

“Fine, let’s just all take him together.”

“WHAT!?” Sota, Shizuku, and Nazuna all shouted at the same time.

“You heard me,” Suzuna replied calmly. “Get in here before I change my mind and toss you two out.”

“Now hold on a minute!” Sota said, breaking out into sweat. While a fourway was certainly appealing, he was caught off guard being thrown into one with no warning.

“I call his face!” Shizuku shouted, storming forward, stripping out of her pants and hopping on one foot as the garments came down.

“I’m taking first go on his cock,” Nazuna growled, pulling her pants down in one smooth motion.

“Are we all one hundred percent sure about this!?” Sota protested.

He gulped as a shadow fell over him.  Shizuku was positioning herself over his face, grinning down as her glistening womanhood aligned with his mouth.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure,” she sighed, lowering herself onto him and cutting off any further protests.

Sota’s world went dark as he was smothered by Shizuku’s massive posterior, and a moment later he felt Nazuna climbing up on top of him, causing the mattress to squeak loudly as she hefted herself down onto him. Sota cried out into Shizuku’s pussy as it ground against his mouth, which in turn caused her to moan in pleasure.

Suzuna chuckled to herself, “I guess I’ll have to wait my turn…” She knelt down next to the bed, grabbing Sota’s flailing hand and bringing it to her breasts, letting him fondle her as the other two girls rode his face and his cock at a steady rhythm, covering his five-foot-tall frame between their two massive bodies.

Sota’s world was the towering girls, Shizuku’s ass, Nazuna’s thighs, Suzuna’s breasts, and it was heaven. He bucked his hips as he felt his orgasm rise.

“Oh yeah,” Nazuna groaned, cumming at the same time as he did.

“Lick faster!” Shizuku muttered, clenching her thighs around his head and burying him, causing him to gasp for air as she shivered in excitement.

“Don’t smother him!” Suzuna shouted.

“He’s been there before, he’ll be fine,” Shizuku said dreamily.

“Okay, let’s change positions!” Nazuna said eagerly.

This is going to be a tiring day, Sota thought, blinking in the light as Shizuku got up.

“I’m next up here,” Suzuna said, placing her feet on either side of his face as she lowered herself down with a grin.

Hold on, they were serious about changing positions!? he thought. How long are they expecting to go?

“Huh, looks like this guy is already tired,” Shizuku laughed, gripping his cock. True to her words he was softening slightly, having just cum, although he could feel blood rushing low and knew he’d be ready to go again in a few minutes.

“Do you guys have any more of that weird sex tonic we got in the mail?” Suzuna asked.

“Yeah, over there,” Nazuna said, gesturing to the pocket of her pants, where they lay discarded on the floor. She fished around in the pocket for a moment, then tossed the small bottle up to Suzuna, who caught it eagerly.

“Hmm… not a lot left in this one,” she chuckled, “But we won’t need much.”

Sota looked up, his eyes widening as he saw her drizzle what was left in the bottle over her still wet pussy, fingering herself slightly as the magical elixir mixed with her own juices. With a wicked grin she lowered herself down next, smothering Sota’s face in the warmth and humidity. His tongue lapped upward instinctively, taking in the potent mixture as Suzuna sighed in pleasure, doubling over slightly and placing her arms on the mattress on either side of him to steady herself. As she ground herself hard against his face he was pressed down into the mattress, the drops of the enchanted liquid instantly causing his manhood to spring back to life as he lapped them up.

“There we go!” Shizuku said excitedly, lowering herself down onto his now fully-erect shaft. “Ah,” she moaned, feeling herself slide over his length, settling in while Suzuna continued to enjoy his tongue just across from her.

“Damn,” Nazuna groaned, chewing her lip, “Come on Sota, you’ve got more work to do!” She grabbed his hand, pulling it to her wet pussy, guiding his fingers up to the small pearl at the top of her opening.

From his spot beneath Suzuna, Sota couldn’t see or hear much of what was going on, and with each lick her thighs tightened harder around him, further muffling the world. Still, he could tell just what it was that his fingers were touching, and he began to work them all the harder, tracing over her clit in a way that made the towering amazon shiver, gripping his arm in her iron grip and keeping him in place while her hips rocked against his motions.

This can’t be real, Sota thought dreamily, feeling the titanic girl above him shudder in orgasm, bathing his face in another torrent of her wetness while Shizuku’s weight continued to bear down on him repeatedly, creaking the bed. A moment later he grimaced in pain as Nazuna jerked his arm closer to herself roughly, gritting her teeth and letting out a long mewling groan as her own orgasm arrived.

Sota began to squirm beneath the two girls on top of him as his own pleasure built, but Suzuna’s thighs just closed around the sides of his head. She reached down to ruffle his hair a moment, panting as she enjoyed the afterglow for a moment.

“You’re not getting up just yet,” she grinned, shooting a look back at Shizuku, who was bouncing on him furiously, her eyes nearly rolling back in her head as the mixture of the powerful tonic and Sota’s impressive manhood brought her to the brink.

“Fuck yes!” Shizuku wheezed, shuddering over him. With a glazed look she slumped to the side, falling off of him and bouncing slightly on the mattress.

“Okay, my turn,” Nazuna grinned, pulling away from his outstretched hand and making her way down to his pelvis, where he was already growing hard for a third time.

“I-I’ll take a breather,” Shizuku muttered.

“You need to do more cardio,” Suzuna said, shaking her head with a chuckle. With a grunt she lifted herself up, giving Sota a chance to gasp for air, blinking as he looked up at her. “Deep breaths,” she said with a grin, “you’ve got a long way to go yet!”

“How many times do you think you’ll want to-“ he was cut off as she lowered herself down onto his face again, sighing at the pleasant vibrations of his protests. A moment later they became frenzied as Nazuna bore down on him like a hammer, slamming into him and riding him for all he was worth.

Sota licked as eagerly as he could, feeling the lithe muscles of Suzuna’s legs coil around him at the same time as Nazuna’s powerful thrusts pushed him hard against the mattress.

“Come on Sota, just a little more,” Nazuna grunted, gripping his stomach and holding him in place as she rode his manhood.

“H-He’s doing pretty good on this end,” Suzuna grunted, gripping his hair as he licked her to a third orgasm.

“This one too,” Nazuna breathed, shutting her eyes tightly as a wave of bliss washed over her. Both girls tumbled off of Sota in unison, panting as the smell of sweat and sex filled the room.

“Let’s go again!” Shizuku said eagerly, sitting up.

Seriously!? Sota thought, baffled at how much power these mystery potions gave the girls when they got super horny like this. In a way, it was both a gift and a curse. He was only thankful that the potions gave him the stamina to keep up with them when they became like this, lest he end up experiencing an early death…but what a way to go if he were to die in such a way.

Sota lay with his head resting between the massive pillows of Shizuku’s breasts, staring up at the ceiling. Nazuna and Suzuna were on either side of him, sighing contentedly as the four of them rested.

“That was… different,” Sota said finally. “Say, I couldn’t really see much since my face was…well…you know, but did someone come in-“

“Yeah, it was that Ayano girl, and she had a camcorder,” Nazuna muttered.

“Then she asked to join in,” Suzuna continued. “Shizuku chased her down the hall before coming back.”

“Got it,” Sota sighed. Just another day as the Hokuei University Volleyball coach and dorm manager.

“I hope this won’t make things… awkward, between anyone,” he said, glancing at the two girls on either side of him.

“What do you mean?” Shizuku asked, ruffling his hair affectionately.

“Well uh, you guys will probably all go home at some point, what are you going to tell everyone back there? That you’re all dating the same guy?”

“We’ll say we’re doing volleyball,” Suzuna said nonchalantly.

“And you,” Nazuna giggled.

Sota started, “H-Hey now, Shizuku’s parents already met me, and I don’t want anyone to get too scandalized-“

“Relax,” Shizuku groaned, “we’re the three biggest girls in the family, we’ll keep you safe.” She instinctively turned him over to give him a rather passionate French kiss on the lips before turning him onto his back once more. Nazuna and Suzuna followed through with their own French kisses before each of them wrapped an arm around Sota, securing him from the sides while Shizuku draped her arms over her two cousins, effectively solidifying the post-sex cuddling cocoon which had formed.

Those words gave Sota a little comfort, but not as much as the girls might have liked.

This has been the weirdest semester, he thought, staring at the ceiling again.