- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

She gazed over the tiny blue planet, licking her lips in hungry lust. Earth was only a shadow of its former self, almost entirely physically altered by her mere presence in its biosphere.

Andrea blew on the planet's hot, molten death spots where the mantle shone through, remembering how she tore the world apart and how marvelously small she was back then in comparison to right now. Andrea stretched out her hand and laid her fingers to rest on Earth's surface, one by one, as she grabbed the golf ball-sized world.

Andrea brought the planet ever closer to her mouth, taking a tiny little lick of Asia, completely killing everyone in it and tasting a flourishing array of delicious, colorful tastes from the planet's surface.

Reaching down to her crotch, she began to masturbate, the sexual energy being far to high to be containable anymore. She moaned as the pleasure rushed through her body; the power through her veins. Her portal began to melt down into her cavity, absorbing itself permanently into Andrea and making her power permanently hers.

Andrea gripped humanity's home tightly, preparing one final speech to the world she used to live on.

"I can feel my hunger growing with every second that I look at you, little world. I just know that within the next few minutes...you will no longer be up here..." She gestured to Earth's general location in space, "but instead, you will be nothing more than sustenance to me. Delicious sustenance. And for that...I thank you." She started to bring the Earth closer to her mouth, feeling her cheeks blush red with pure unfiltered lust and joy. She opened her mouth again to speak, smugly grinning at the pathetic, helpless, screaming, sobbing, and soon-to-be ended world. "You are all pretty lucky to have survived thus far. You were able to see all of the destruction that I've— Actually..." Andrea's face shifted, "Nah, let's cut the formalities. Get fucking eaten, you stupid tiny fucking losers."

Feeling a near-electric wave of energy pulse through her body, Andrea pushed Earth through her lips and into her mouth.

She closed her eyes, ecstatically sliding her tongue across Africa, licking away all of its people just before her mouth began to fill with sloshing, wet saliva, slowly drowning mile by mile of the planet as the saliva waters rose. She could taste every describable, imaginable, delicious flavor at once. She could taste humanity's cities, their countries, their animals, their food, and most potently, them.

Andrea moved Earth over to the left side of her mouth using her titanic tongue, feeling the crust of the planet collide with her teeth. Andrea wiggled her ass and hips in a fit of joyful glee.

Andrea slammed her teeth into Earth, immediately cracking the jawbreaker of a planet all over, the cracks slowly spreading all over it as Andrea's teeth began to overcome its weight limit. Finally, Earth shattered into three pieces in her mouth. The first piece contained the northern hemisphere of Earth. Europe. Asia. North America.

Andrea tongued the piece of Earth, feeling as the last humans on it began to drown, dying out. She tasted everything she had always wanted to taste, everything she had always deserved.

She ran her tongue along the second piece, which contained most of the southern hemisphere, except for parts of the Pacific including Australia and New Zealand, which was the third piece. Each piece felt like an entirely different food to her mouth. She wasn't sure which felt better: The oncoming orgasms she was about to experience, or her consumption of the planet.

Andrea crunched down on the small third piece of Earth, crunching it to bits within seconds and killing everyone on it who had somehow survived. Then, she swallowed it, ensuring their fate at the bottom of her growling, hungry giantess stomach.

Andrea put the northern first piece between the teeth on the right side of her mouth and the southern second piece between the ones on her left.

As she began to near a climax, the blushing, sweating giantess prepared to chew up the entire planet.

She bit down on it.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Crunch!

Crunch!!!

Swallow.


And just like that, all life on Earth was dead.

Andrea came all over space, moaning in ecstasy as she feels the world melt within her tummy.

The Earth was no more, and Giantess Andrea had finally fulfilled her sadistic giantess dreams.

Her hunger had finally been satisfied...or so she thought.

"Why am I still hungry?! Even after that perfect meal, do I really need to eat more???" said a horny, dazed giantess Andrea.

"Well then, if I have to eat more then I'll eat more." Andrea shot up in size incredibly quickly, soon surpassing anything humanity had ever held dear. For a brief moment, the entire solar system revolved around her swaying hips...but then she kept growing, her butt and hips slamming into the planets on nearby orbits one by one as she outgrew the space they once occupied. Grabbing the sun, which was about the size of a beach ball to her, she smiled and sat on a nearly blue star of a similar size.

"Hi, little yellow glowy ball!" said Andrea playfully, "Wanna come in mouth?" Opening her lips, she easily slurps down the sun like a stellar smoothie, then turning to her seat of a blue star and slurping it down, too. The rest of the planets in the solar system froze very quickly, turning into little icy balls.

"Ooh! Ice cream!" With the force of a black hole, Andrea began inhaling space itself in order to pull the distant ice balls into her mouth, then popping them with her front teeth. "More like ice rocks, but still yummy!"

With giant fists clenched, the amazingly large giantess grew and became even more amazingly large. Looking around her, thousands upon thousands of stars floated about. Even the largest of them was miniscule, barely bigger than a grain of sugar.

Andrea materialized a black, void-colored drinking cup with her powers, scooping away all the stars around her with the glass. Many exploded themselves on the rim, leaving a beautiful, although very temperature hot, giant space spectacle. Andrea put the cup up to her mouth. "I always love a good smoothie!" she half-joked.

Andrea slurped down the stars, pouring hundreds of thousands of them into her enormous mouth, killing quadrillions of lifeforms as she did it. Licking her lips, Andrea was done with small, pathetic star play. It was time for her to start taking on the galaxies. Andrea grew. The entire milky way floated in front of her, a tiny little stain on a very dark sky. There was a huge hole in it, probably what she had just eaten. "I always wanted to taste you, you useless little swirly thing!" giggled Andrea, chomping down the entire spiral. Putting a finger to her lips, Andrea hushed the black hole that was once inside the galaxy, grabbing it with her hands and shoving it up her asshole to her massive pleasure. "I have a great idea all of the sudden..."

Her asshole absorbed the black hole, retaining its gravity due to her pre-existing powers from the former portal. Andrea found a few more galaxies, ripping the black holes out of them and stuffing the rest into her mouth, a chewy and creamy paradise.

A few minutes later, Andrea had eaten dozens of galaxies and her asshole was now the most powerful gravitational pull in the entire universe. Every atom, every fiber of reality, everything in the entire universe began to gravitate towards Andrea's ass. Andrea easily plucked a few black holes out of space and swallowed them whole, making her mouth match her ass's gravity power.

Closing them both, she took one last look around at the universe, and then Andrea began to grow even bigger than before. Time and space itself shook around her as she grew to a size unthinkable by any modern laws of physics. Andrea's breasts were so huge that millions of galaxies were shaded under them. Her ass, even more gargantuan, already smashing dozens of galaxies by accident.

Andrea simply opened her mouth, and 40 billion tiny galaxies flooded it like tiny rice pellets.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Crunch!

Every one of the many galaxies in her mouth was gobbled up, the recipient being a moaning giantess who had simply so much hunger for a new taste she loved so much. But there was something else. She realized just how big she had become. By this point, Andrea was beginning to realize that she was more than just a giantess or even a goddess. She was god. If she grew enough, the entire universe would become a a speck of dust in comparison to her enormous giga giantess body. Clenching her fists, the giga goddess Andrea grew as big as possible.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, eventually the stars came to an end, with the rest of existence being nothing but a big, black void outside of a large sphere of space that remained right around her. Suddenly, the sphere formed a solid, translucent, purple shield of some kind around itself, possibly as part of some type of ancient or highly-advanced alien defense system against threats like herself. Thankfully for her, however, there was no such thing as defending against her infinite, sexy, perfect body.

“Now this is new. I’d always assumed the universe would be….well….different. Maybe not so finite. But! Life does like the surprise you, doesn't it? So I'll just..." Andrea kept outgrowing the entire universe. It was about the size of her goddess ass now, maybe even a little bit smaller due to her rapid growth rate. Now was the time to strike.

"You, know, maybe once I destroy you, I'll start growing lifeforms." laughed Andrea, slamming her massive ass into the universe. A small crack showed.

"I've always loved the idea of an empty, starless horizon, nothing but one thing in the entire universe," again, she slammed her juicy booty into the universe's purple crust. A spiderweb of cracks ran through the tough surface now, but it still wasn't completely destroyed.

"That thing, of course, would be...me!" She smashed her gigantic, delicious, goddess hips into the universe's purple spherical shield. The crust began to crack and fall apart like a candy that had been stepped on.

"And now..." She slammed her boobs into the universal shield.

"My dream..." She grinded it against her goddess feet...

"Can..." Her mouth approached the shattered, broken purple globe,

"Finally..." Very close to her mouth now...

"Come..." Andrea licked her lips, the universe only proportionally feet away.

"True!!!" The universe entered her all-eating mouth.

Andrea closed her lips. 

She prepared her teeth for chewing. 

Giant teeth crashed and broke apart the entire solid shield, causing it to crumble like glass in an earthquake.  Half of the universe was now trapped inside Andrea's now- closed mouth, the other half zipping to her ass, Andrea gently spreading her cheeks apart just a little bit to let the cosmos fly in. Andrea lets go of her ass cheeks and they fly shut; in her mouth, she swallows. 

And it all disappears...

Everything is gone, within minutes completely digested in her stomach from both ends.

And finally, her hunger was sated.

If there was a multiverse, it was doomed. If there was anything beyond that, it was doomed as well. Because if it did exist, Andrea would find a way to eat it once she got hungry. 

Andrea watched as she and only she existed in a beautiful, pure black void of existence.  There was nothing left in the entire universe.  The beautiful giantess goddess Andrea had finally done it.  She was everything, and her ass and appetite were finally the armageddon she had always them to be.

Andrea quietly burped, and at that moment, the last atom in existence dissolved inside her tummy.

"Now this is a power I can get used to."

The End.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading my first Giantess World story! This was a recreation and retelling of my first ever giantess story on DeviantArt, and remaking this brought back so many good memories! I'm so glad to be part of this great size community. 😇