- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a story I originally uploaded to DeviantArt in 2021, before the recent DeviantArt-pocalypse. It was originally my first ever giantess/size story, so I decided to remake it in a better style and with far more detail as well as better grammar in order to make the plot flow better and give you all a very enjoyable experience. (All characters are 18+.)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Andrea woke up with a feeling in her stomach that was very familiar. Hunger. She crawled out of her bed, sneaking to the kitchen to get some breakfast. She sat down at her family dining room table, alone in the house while her parents were away. She poured some drab, boring cereal into her bowl and then drowned it in cold, white milk. Eating it up quickly, she notices the time on a clock on the wall. "Shit, I'm gonna be late!" She gets up and sprints to her room, tripping on the way there and falling flat on her face. Her phone sprawls out on the floor, revealing her photo gallery of giantess porn. Blushing, she sits upright and grasps the phone tightly to her chest. "Nobody saw that..." she mumbled. Andrea finished eating and packed up for school. Her bus had already left, so she had to sprint to school to make it. This was because of her parents. If they had been there, they would have been able to wake her in place of her broken alarm clock. Stupid parents. Stupid humans. She didn't have any friends but herself for a reason, all of these stupid, pathetic people always betrayed her one way or another. She wished she could destroy them all. She wished she could crush them, all of them. In fact, fittingly enough, Andrea had a very peculiar secret fetish in the form of giantess destruction, hence the naughty pictures that she had left open on her cell phone. She always plotted ways to kill her enemies as a giant goddess; to eat them or crush them beneath her big and beautiful body. Obviously, however, she had never been able to go through with it in real life. Today, however, would be immensely different. As she quickly and tiredly walked to school, Andrea was suddenly stopped short by a swerving vehicle, almost getting hit and tripping over the edge of the sidewalk into the ditch, tumbling downward until she hit the bottom. "Ow...that was...fun..." she said sarcastically. As she opened her eyes, she swore she saw a sillhouette of a building in the distance. A tiny and sideways one, somehow. She began to get closer to it, not noticing the slight swelling in her breast as her body began to be flooded with alien waves without even feeling it. Suddenly, she was able to make out what she was seeing. It was a portal, similar to the ones from a video game series she had played. She reached out her hand into the portal and realized that on the other side was a building that looked almost identical to her school building. She smiled, poking at it and collapsing a part of the roof. She wasn't sure if they could see her but she had an excellent idea. Picking up the portal by its solid edges, she scrunched it down into a small marble-sized ball and put it in her pocket, beginning to climb back up to the sidewalk above her. Contemplating her newfound toy, Andrea walked the rest of the way to class. When she got there, sure enough, a part of the building had been torn apart, just like on the other side of her tiny portal. Without being spotted by the teachers, she rushed to the bathroom and closed a stall. The final bell rang. "Damn, didn't realize I was THAT late..." Andrea muttered, unzipping her pocket and retrieving her tiny portal ball. Unraveling it until it was the size of the doorframe, she watched the wall transform into a picture-perfect view from above of her entire high school. Andrea blushed and smiled. This would be it for everyone around her...She was about to end the world.