- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Swallowing the chunk of America, Andrea licked her lips and stood up, her left foot crushing parts of Nevada and her right crushing North and South Carolina. "Well would you look at that!" she said, "I'm almost big enough to strattle the whole country!" Retrieving her portal and stretching it around her ass, she created another, larger portal right on the other side, letting her ass exit it inflated even larger than it was before. Andrea put away the portal and checked out her massive new ass size. "Damn, I really do have quite a weapon back there, don't I?" she said, smirking at her own godlikeness. "Well how about I...test it out?" With a gasp of air, she leapt up into the air and tucked her legs up underneath her, leaving her falling to the surface of the Earth like a massive feminine meteor. As if the damage to the continent wasn't bad enough, as her ass made contact with the surface of North America it immediately shot blistering cracks all over the planet, with a shock wave blasting out from under her ass from the impact's force. The crust of Earth was ripped away from the Continental shelf, obliterating the entirety of North America in an instant as Andrea's ass plunged into the mantle. As the dust and fumes settled, Andrea sat in a pool of lava where North America formerly stood, her bra and face dripping with melting pieces of the former continent. She took a look at her surroundings. Her ass-teroid impact had destroyed the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the rest of the Caribbean, what had not already been flooded at least. "Wow, this planet is flimsy! I have been living on it my entire life, and even I never knew how easy it was to break!" She took a look towards the continent south of her, watching the lava from the planet's interior engulf the rest of the Caribbean waters. "It's a shame, really. I've heard that it's a fun place to swim, too! Oh, wait, I forgot..." Andrea leapt into the Atlantic Ocean, causing massive tsunamis as her body hit the bottom of the sea, even though it was barely the depth of a kiddie pool to her. "I'm big enough to do anything I want." Andrea giggled. Within the next minute she was on top of South America, striking entire countries down with her soles, stomping with all her might on Colombia, Venezuela, and Guyana and then making her way down towards Peru, her gargantuan feet turning civilizations into powder underneath her earthquake-causing steps. Turning around, she got an idea. "Hey, Brazil!" She waved, shaking her ass sensually. "I've heard you people just love massive booties!" Andrea bent over, rubbing a hand over her smooth ass in her bikini. "Well congratulations to all you Brazilian tinies, you've hit the jackpot this time!" She wiggled her butt once again and smacked her right cheek, letting out a boom of air powerful enough to tilt the Earth off it's axis. And with that she lowered her giantess body closer to Earth's surface and slammed her ass into Brazil, blasting the entire continent of South America into bits under her gargantuan, bikini-wearing cheeks. "Tehehe!" laughed Andrea.

●○●○●○

Andrea sat on top of northern Africa, her butt in the Sahara desert sand and her feet in the deep, blue Atlantic waters. As she looked at the destroyed mess of a world around her, Giantess Andrea realized something. "This planet, this world..." She drew a line in the sand behind her, crushing thousands at the touch of her finger. "...can do nothing to stop me!" She pinched Tunisia off of the map. "With barely even a touch, I can end millions of tiny, meaningless lives," continued Andrea, raising a foot over her leg. "With just one step, I can destroy a country!" Pivoting northeast, Andrea slammed her right foot into southern Europe and Italy, crumbling the country and all it's surroundings to pieces. She walked north to Germany, leaving a short path of destruction in the sea between the two continents. Andrea raised her foot to strike, poised above the entire region of central Europe, including Germany. Slamming her foot down, the planet shook and the Germans were no more. "You guys are really pathetic, aren't you? A growling rose up in Andrea's stomach, reminding her of the appetite she needed to satisfy. Andrea fell down on top of the continent and rolled over, crunching the entirety of eastern Europe underneath her boobs and body as she rolled over it like a steamroller, or a rolling pin. As she sat up to catch her balance, she felt dirty from all of the sand of the Sahara and from all of the former European pollution. Accidentally inhaling a little bit, she burped to let out the fumes. "Oops!" giggled Andrea, "I guess that wasn't very lady like!" Andrea used her breasts to crush a large part of Russia, leaving her feet dangling over western Europe, just barely miles away from smashing the tinies living there to pieces. "But you know," she started to think, "Once everyone else is dead, it won't matter what society thinks is 'lady-like', since I'll be the only lady!" She briefly laid down on top of Russia to get a good look at the starry sky barely above her, just barely keeping her gravity on Earth. She marveled at the moon, the stars, the universe... "I can't believe I'm gonna get to destroy all of that too!" Andrea cackled evilly, getting on her feet to show the world what she was truly made of...