- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

As she played with her size increasing portals more and more, it became easier and easier to neglect just how many tiny beings Andrea was crushing underneath her. What once looked like a city in the form of Miami, Florida could now easily be described as nothing but a stain on a blank canvas of surrounding destroyed terrain, a blemish on the empty world map Andrea wanted to create. Leaning down, she let her breasts rest just north of the city, towering over even the tallest buildings by miles. She began to swing them back and forth, the momentum wreaking havoc on man-made and natural landscapes alike. Blushing slightly, Andrea pressed her lips against the city, closing them tightly and consuming the whole city, slurped off the map like a tiny bit of mashed potato left on an almost-empty dinner plate. All of the buildings were immediately crushed to bits and every citizen of Miami ceased to exist as she savored the settlement of human civilization on her massive tongue. Swallowing swiftly afterwards, Andrea laughed out loud yet again, finally feeling confident enough to express her emotions in public. As much of a "public" there was even left, that is. "Alright then, how about we turn things up a notch?" She whipped out her trusty portal and spanked her butt with it, causing it to grow slightly bigger, to her shock and surprise. "Well that's a nice surprise", she marveled, fondling the portal. She was hit with an idea. Slapping her breasts with the portal, her C-cup rack began to turn into a D-cup, and soon an F-cup as she felt their weight increase greatly each second of her portal flogging. Looking ecstatic and lewdly drooling at the mouth, Andrea whipped the portal into the Earth, driving a chasm into the surface of eastern Florida which eliminated many cities at once. Suddenly, she felt as the world began to shake, the whole planet becoming just a tad smaller. Andrea smiled, suddenly realizing a much easier way to outgrow her surroundings.  Fondling her breasts, she whipped the ground a few more times, leaving lashmarks in Florida's already-destroyed landmass as she rocketed upwards miles at a time. Soon she was able to stand up, reach her finger out, and just barely reach space from the height of sea level. Turning around, Andrea positioned her ass just right over the landmass of southern Florida, taunting the remaining Floridian residents underneath it before sitting down on it and flattening it under her beautiful goddess butt. "You make a pretty nice seat, Florida, being such a flat state and all...such a shame that not all places can be this way, but I'll find a way, I always do." Andrea said, dipping her toes in the waters of the Caribbean. She ran her toes along the surface of the ocean floor, wrecking ecosystems as she drew a massive heart into the sand as if she was playing at the beach, the southern tip of Florida her lounge chair. Andrea whipped the water with her portal, splashing the ocean all the way inland to Jacksonville, Florida beginning to drown under the massive spillage of seawater from her rampaging. She immediately felt herself grow even bigger, her butt bulldozing the land she now outgrew behind her, leaving no trace as even more of southern Florida was obliterated under her as she passively grew. "This is getting tiring. How about I go for a swim?" Andrea deliberated to herself. She dove into the Caribbean sea, causing a tsunami wave big enough to wreck every island in its path and drown the rest of Florida. Andrea surfaced, noticing the damage and pouting about it. "Shame, I wanted to finish them off myself...Oh well..." Andrea grinned and swiveled around in the water. "Might as well finish off Florida anyways!" Thrusting herself up onto the landmass of Florida, Andrea slammed her breasts into the only above-water part of its landmass that remained. Feeling her wet body drag across the former state, Andrea reached out and dug her fingers into the bank of the Louisiana river, feeling her fingers touch subsurface magma as she pulled the part of America from the Earth, leaving a smoldering, crackling pit of fire in a massive part of the country. Her eyes nearly rolling up in her head from the glorious taste, she feasted on the bright red, glowing chunk of the country, chewing up and swallowing a landmass that encompassed multiple former states such as Louisiana, Arkansas, and even parts of Mississippi and Texas. She licked her lips, pulling her river-basin snack deep into her mouth and swallowing the rest of its remains whole. Andrea cackled evilly. "This is becoming pretty easy! I really am a goddess now, aren't I?" the giantess said excitedly.