- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Andrea smirked as she found the last few tiny students huddled in a tiny corner of building 6. Slamming her hands on either side of the building, she aggressively began to uproot the structure, the floor caving out from under it as she lifted it up into the air. Sticking her finger into the corner where the tinies were, she smushed them up against the wall like tiny bugs, then scooped their remains up onto her finger and licked it off like she was getting the last bit of peanut butter out of the jar. "Mmmmm....." Andrea moaned, licking her lips. "I just can't help it, you taste so good!" Suddenly, she noticed a huge crowd of tinies trying to make a break for it on the west side of the campus. "Huh. And here I was thinking I'd gotten rid of you all." Andrea retrieved her portal and wrapped it around the school fences, using it to stretch their size upwards ten times their normal height, creating a sort of cage to contain the tiny escapees. Then, taking the portal and wrapping the edge around her own body, she stepped through and came out of the other size nearly 1,000 meters (3200 feet) tall, dwarfing the entire school campus with just her big toe. "Brrr...it's pretty chilly up here in the lower atmosphere! You don't believe me little bugs? Then I'll just have to show you!" Andrea dug her fingers into the ground, grabbing a chunk of land which contained the high school. Bringing it up to her mouth, Andrea tipped it upside-down and poured its contents into her enormous mouth like a giant sugar packet, sealing their fates away forever. Her stomach growling, she knew she still had more to do before her morning hunger could be quenched. Tucking away her portal inside her house-sized pocket, Andrea said, "If that's what just a few of you taste like...then I can't wait to know what a whole city of you tastes like!" Andrea smiled, seeing the distant city of Orlando in the horizon.

●○●○●○

The Earth shook with every booming step she took, any tiny humans trying to stop her being crushed like bugs under her feet, barely even bothering her. By now the U.S. military had caught wind of her sudden supernatural appearance and was on their way. Let them come, she figured. The army, or rather what she called the "yummy", was going to be no match for her anyways, might as well let them bring more tiny snacks on a silver platter...or a silver tank. As soon as Andrea arrived in the city, it was apparent that her stature alone was enough to topple small, frail buildings all around her. "You should get that checked out, seems like a code violation..." Andrea smashed her hip to the right, wrecking a set of buildings like glass dominoes. "...Oh, wait." Andrea giggled. She pulled out her portal and stepped through it, once again causing her leg to appear out of the sky. She stomped down hard, her now thousands-of-meters-tall leg rocketing into the Earth and creating a sonic boom as her toes and sole obliterated hundreds of buildings, surely crushing too many entities to even count. She took another step through the portal, feeling the tiny sharp sticks those tiny humans called "buildings" poke her foot before turning to dust under it. She stepped the rest of the way through, looking up to see that the blue sky was starting to seem a lot thinner to her now... Andrea pounded her feet into different parts of the city, taking out the downtown square in one second and the entrance to Disneyworld in another. "Nothing can stop me!" shouted Andrea victoriously as she knelt on both her legs, crushing entire swaths of business and residential areas under her godlike calves and thighs. Her butt impacted the ground with such force that everyone in the city was knocked off their feet by a sonic blast, killing nearly everyone in Orlando and the surrounding areas nearly instantly. "What a pathetic species, good thing this rock will be free of you all soon!" she bragged teasingly. Andrea teased up her hair, pulling it back behind her as she pulled out her portal and used it like a scrunchie. The ponytail she made disappeared from behind her head for a moment. Then suddenly, Andrea turned to her side to view a distant view of Tampa, Florida to the west, and watched as her ponytail shot out of her portal's other side like a rocket, crashing into the city and causing it to crumble under the weight of her hair in the blink of an eye. She pulled her hair back out of the ponytail, stroking it to get the dirty building particles out of it. "Ohhhh, so that's how you control where it goes! That makes sense, so if I just..." Andrea mumbled, stretching the portal over her hand and reaching through, the Earth beginning to rumble and crack as her fingers began to surface like giant pillars of death all around the city of Orlando. She began to close her fingers all around the city, including herself, as she calmly walked up one of her fingers as it made contact with the ground. Reaching solid ground outside of the city, she fiercely grinned and pulled her hand back to her side of the portal, taking the whole city with her and leaving a gargantuan crater in its wake. Opening her hand, Andrea held a crumbling, nearly destroyed city, all in the palm of her hand. Kneeling down on her legs again, she cupped her two hands together and began to lick up Orlando's crumbled remnants, spooning the city piece by piece into her mouth with her tongue, the city like a soft, warm meal to her goddess body. Scarfing down the last "buildings" in Orlando, she noticed tiny police cars and army vehicles swarm her legs, and then tiny bullets hitting her body, leaving tiny pinprick wounds on her sides and legs. "Ouch!!! You tiny fucks! You'll pay for that!" she roared. Crunching her massive legs together on the ground, she easily took out the platoon in front of her crotch. Next, she flung herself backwards and laid on the platoon of tanks behind her. Finally, Andrea rolled over, slamming her right breast into the small side flank group of troops to her starboard side. With the tiny yummy, sorry, army disposed of, Andrea got up, brushed off her legs and butt, and continued on her way to Miami, without so much as a batted eye at the loss of life her giantess rampage had already caused.