- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A more confident Andrea left the school building, happy that nobody talked to her so that she could cut to the chase without any distractions. Well, except her wanting to show off, of course. Right in the middle of the bus stop, Andrea pulled out her portal and began to stretch it out above her. Leaving it floating in the air, she jumped through it as people gawked in amazement, which soon turned to horror as her massive, dozen-foot-tall head poked out of a black, swirling hole in the sky, looking down at the school campus. Her arms leapt out of the portal exit, her palms slamming into buildings one and two as she tried to balance herself, the rest of her body falling out out of the sky, leaving her sprawled out on top of the ruins of building four. Andrea smiled, looking at her hands and body, which had grown nearly six hundred times her previous size. "Oh my god it actually worked!! I'm soooo huge!!" marveled an ecstatic giantess Andrea, her every movement putting tiny lives in jeopardy. She sat up, then stood up, gawking at her incredible height as she dwarfed the school buildings that once held her down. Mischievously grinning, Andrea stared down at her tiny former-classmate prey, and taunted, "Ya'll ready to die?" Even more screaming rang throughout the doomed school as the crazed giant woman began to step on her first tiny victims, feeling their bodies discintigrate like bugs under her gargantuan soles. "I wanna destroy the world...but first..." she said, plucking up one of the tiny teachers and dropping him into her mouth, "I wanna have some fun, bitches!" She observed as the schoolgoers began running away from her menacing self. Unfortunately for them, they were far too slow for Giantess Andrea. Andrea pinned down a tiny man and then picked him up by the head, dangling his screaming self up in the air above her. "Hey," she said, "At least you get to die in a fun way!" Andrea taunted, giggling, "Fun for me..." Andrea dropped him into her massive, open mouth. The other little bitches were all gone now, and Andrea stood up, looking around to try and find them. "Now where could all you little snacks be?" She grabbed the roof of the PE building and ripped it off. The ground shook. No tinies. Next, she removed the roof off of the lunch room, where she found dozens of the little human bugs. "Mmm...lunchtime! How fitting!" She made her hands into cup shapes and began to tauntingly scrape them into the center of the collapsing room, folding her hands together over dozens of tiny screaming teachers and students and grasping the whole group of tinies in her balled hands. Holding them up to her mouth, she gobbled them all down one by one without a second thought. She grabbed the entire group and gobbled them down. Behind Andrea was a little siren noise. Had someone called for help? She wasn't worried. She was still hungry after all. That cereal had not done much to quench her normal-sized hunger, much less her new, mega-girl appetite. She stepped over the school fence and stomped on a tiny, helpless police officer, squishing him flat. The other officers stopped shooting and began running away, but it was too late for them. Turning around in the opposite direction, she covered her eyes and bent over, her gigantic butt stretching her jeans thin as she cast a large shadow over the "escaping" tiny police army. "Let's do trust falls! I am going to fall down on all of you...and I trust that you will all be squished! Teehee!" Andrea let her massive butt fall backwards, letting the force of Earth's gravity pull her ass down to the ground, obliterating the tiny cops and their cars under her titanic cheeks. She could feel the tiny bodies popping under her ass, splattering tiny red dots all over her jeans. "Aw, fuck...they ruined my good pants...The tiny humans' deaths did not a thing except leave a stain on my clothes!" Andrea let out a stereotypical evil laugh, and then genuinely laughed at that fake laugh. Standing up, she could not see a single survivor out in the open. "You're all no match for a giantess, now, are you?" Glancing back at her blood-clad butt, she realized that she needed to dispose of her jeans immediately. Unbuttoning and unzipping the pants, she began to step out of them. "It will be SO much easier to get big and destroy things in this outfit!" she said as the jeans slipped off her black bikini-clad bum. Giving it a light smack, she felt a vibration shake her former school campus. She reached her hands behind her and began to modestly play with her gigantic ass, feeling the smoothness of her increased-size skin and her newfound, far more massive cheek size. Andrea blushed and smiled. As Andrea surveyed the distances from her titanic height, she said to herself: "You know, I've always wanted to show off like this!"