- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My first story on the site, tried something relatable because we all run late to things. Lemme know whatsup 

Thomas quickly slips on his shoes and grabs his backpack, all while holding a peice of toast in his mouth as he struggles to do all three tasks. He ties his other shoe just as he stumbles outside his front door and falls just on the curb of his street. 

A large rumble can be heard in the distance, followed by another larger and closer rumble.

Looking around frantically, he tries to spot the source of the disturbance.

"If there's an earthquake I guess I can stay insi-"

A massive converse shoe cuts off Thomas by flattening him and half of the street he was sitting in. The enormous girl lifts her shoe up to check on the unrecognized remains of the boy.

"Aw man! Dude!"

She hastily holds her foot back to lookat the bloody stain on her shoe while hopping on one leg, shaking more of the area around her. She breaks tarmac under her weight as she struggles to balance herself on one leg.

"Sorry dude I'm running late, but sorry..."

She says reluctantly as she puts her foot down, mistakingly setting it on top of a number of cars and pedestrians that were trying to escape her path.

"Sorry! Sorry!"

The giantess apologizes to no avail as she continues to crush multiple bystanders in her path. 

"I would have taken the outer roads like my usual mornings, but I'm really late and I can't afford to be locked out again." 

Says the giantess to nobody. The people around her had began to flee away from the main road she was on, rather than listen to her questionable empathy and risk getting smashed under her clumsy steps. Only a few people remained in the streets left, as the giantess continued to stomp her way through, stopping briefly only to look around her surroundings.

"Oh man..." 

She mutters to herself. Her voice still carrying enough power to be heard by the nearby spectators who were watching her from their front lawns. What did they expect? Not much, considering one of the bystanders were terrified to see the giantess' eyes lock onto them directly, and proceed to lower herself until she was on her forearms. 

"Umm... excuse me sir?" 

She says with a softer and more inviting voice, not wanting to scare away the obviously pale guy before her. Despite her best efforts, the man still saw her mash another person underneath her knees as she was getting lower, clear as day, and began to run for his front door.

"Wait! Don't go, please!"

The massive girl reaches out for the man, leaning forward and revealing an unintentional view of her shapely rear to the neighbors behind her. Before the man can open his front door, all of her digits were wrapped around his body, encasing him in a soft and warm feeling that steadily began to squeeze him harder than was intended from the girl.

"Gotcha!" 

The giantess says with a smile, clutching her prize in her hand before giving him motion sickness as she brings him over to her house-sized face. The man inside her hand freaking out, but not able to catch his breath from his bruised ribs. He was on the brink of passing out from heat and lack of air, before her hand opened up again. The man took a few deep breaths to cool his body off, slowly looking up to reveal two gigantic green eyes staring back at him with innocent bliss of his torture.

"Sorry little dude, sometimes I don't know my own strength..."

She says with an embarrassed smile as she looks down at the guy in the middle of her palm. The guy takes a minute to soak in his surroundings, which included a direct view of the massive orbs barely contained by her cotton shirt with a decoration of a cartoon frog in the middle (yeah, a frog). He absent-mindedly laughs a bit at this, covering his face with his hand.

Taking notice of this, the giantess looks down at her choice of dress-wear, and begins to flush red with even more embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, don't mind that please. I just wore whatever I had on from last night. I fell asleep kinda late to binge-watch the first season of one punch man, which I still didnt finish because I kinda fell asleep with my laptop on my stomach. Now I'm kinda lost on where I was in the season, because it autoplayed while I was asleep and nearly went through the whole season...", the giantess waves her other hand around in motions. Her proportionally large boobs bouncing slightly along with her movements.

"She's kinda cute...", the man thinks to himself while blocking out her explanation of... something? He sort of zoned-out halfway through her ranting and mostly focused on the enormous chest that took up his entire view. The giantess, under the impression the man is still on earth with her, asks the man a favor.

"Do you happen to know where Green Acre Apartments are? I'm supposed to be meeting up with my boyfriend so we can walk to school together."

She says with a smile on her face, adjusting her massive glasses to get a better look at the man.

"He's kind of a cutie. Much like you, mister"

She compliments the man, noticing his eyes locking onto her chest instead of her face.

"Umm...."

Her face gets flushed with red again as she sees this, not knowing what to do with the ogling man. The man notices her eyes peering down at him and quickly adjusts himself to recover and apologize.

"I mean, it's okay... I know they're a pretty crazy sight to little dudes because of my boyfriend's reactions. So I'd be down to give you a closer look for some help..."

The words dropped on the man like an anvil sent from heaven. Who could turn down a chance like that? But the man struggled internally for a moment, rethinking his rude approach to this girl, then rethinking his rethinking, until he heard a large and thunderous groan coming from below. It was from her stomach. The giantess shyly covers her plump, but fit belly as she hears this too.

"Sorry about that little dude, I had to skip breakfast this morning because I was rushing out..."

As she says this, she unceremoniously lifts the man up to level with her lips. 

"But my boyfriend did say any pervert I caught, deserved to be swallowed whole...", the giantess says with a finger on her lips. 

"And who can argue with a free snack?", she says with a child-like grin.

The words landed in the pit of the man's stomach, now looking up at the giantess' eyes he begins to nervously step back. As the girl sees this she giggles to herself, thinking that the man in the palm of her hand looked downright adorable trying to make some distance. 

"W-wait, I know where the apartments are!", the man yells desperately as he gets a good look into the pearly white teeth of the once hot giantess in front of him.

"Maybe just a taste, just so I can see if you taste a little funny", the nerdy giantess laughs softly, unknowingly mocking the man in front of her as she brings him closer to her mouth.

The giantess opens her large maw in order to drop the teeny snack into her mouth. The man looked into the dark abyss in front of him, only containing a pool of saliva on top of a slimy pink toungue, that's when a strand of saliva shot out of her mouth and covered the man head-to-toe in a goopy substance.

"Oh! Sorry little dude, didn't know I had a splash zone", the giantess covers her mouth, and grows a slight burn of pink.

The man desperately wipes the murky water from his eyes, only to reveal that the giantess' mouth was now wide open and unleashing a massive tongue that covered his whole body as quickly as he saw it appear. The man tries to fight it off but the saliva proved to be an adhesive for the man, lifting his body off of the hand as the monstrous tongue slowly crept back behind the girl's lips. The man tries to yell in a last ditch effort, but the massive lips shut right behind him, stranding him in a murky cave of motion. Without a second thought, the giantess swallow the man whole. His trip down the nerdy giantess' esophagus causing him to scream frantically as he was messaged and bruised the whole way down, until he landed in the pit of her stomach.

"Mmmm...", the giantess moaned to herself, caressing her cheeks while she absorbed the flavor of the boy, sitting up in a dramatic show of pleasure as she follows the man down her throat with her delicate fingers. She patted her stomach as he finally fell into the pit, knowing he wouldn't last 10 minutes inside before he'd be broken up for her body. 

"Oh man...", she pauses to herself.

"I still have no idea where I'm going..."