- Text Size +

a279;It was just so sudden, when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a precarious situation that was just unbelievable for the eyes of anyone… his arms were tied upwards, half of his body naked, with just some loose shorts covering the lower half of it as the only protection from the cold that he could get at the moment. He seemed stunned, like lost, and just some seconds before, his vision stopped being so blurry and foggy that he could start to try and understand the alien surroundings that he had.


There was this constant booming noises around, it wasn’t in some intervals, mora like a normal peacing when you have a conversation with someone but it was just unclear to totally get it, he kept hearing it all the time while he was trying to fully wake up from his slumber…


“Where am I?” he said while trying to look for his surroundings.


At his sides there was only a distant brownish extension that could go on and on miles away, “A bunch of dirt… must be a dessert of some sorts” he thought, as he kept looking around, just to see that in front of him there was this weird black structure that extended up to the sky up, hardly being able to see the end of it as he squinted his eyes.


“WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE HE WOKE UP.” A sudden booming voice startled him completely, and if it wasn't for the fact that something was holding his arms he could totally have fallen on his back just from how thunderous that was.


Out of nowhere, the giant black structure moved, strands and strands of whatever it was just started moving, just to reveal another hidden structure behind.


Then it suddenly got to him, that black structure… It was just strands of some really long and extended giant hair, and whoever that hair belonged to, was now turning around to face him. He was confused and scared, after all, he had all the right to be in such a state after waking up like that. He trembled as the gigantic feminine figure started to look at her back, and at him.


A sweet girl, in about half her twenties, long black hair that managed to overcome on top of her forehead with some small cute bangs, and some really intense dark-blue eyes looking at the tiny guy on her desk with a devious stare. He knew this girl. Her name was Nellie, though everyone knew her by Nell or Nelly, some others knew her as “that crazy girl” since she usually spends too much time alone in different places, making others usually think that she’s some sort of weirdo who doesn’t know how to socialize with others.


He, Richard, was actually a friend of hers, or whatever of a close term of a friend you can say about her, the fact was the he knew her, and now, Nelly was standing about a mile high up in size, her face was big enough that there were no words to describe it, she was just simply massive, a body so big that in an actual city, she could easily go above the clouds in the sky, any building would be just a simple nuisance under her feet, an unstoppable force of nature just by the mere fact of existing… There was no way something like this was actually happening at all.


“I will take notes on how much time does it take for a shrunken person to wake up after being done with the process… it sure took a while for you” The voice of Nellie was heard above Richard, it was a blast, but somehow seemed that this time, she was actually holding herself to avoid that booming voice from before…


“N-Nelly?! Is that really you?! How could this-”


“Save the questions Richard, I just shrunk you as part of an experiment” Nellie answered unhinged, just looking at the tiny human on her desk, being restrained by just a simple thread of cloth, dangling from a simple pencil that was put there arbitrarily to make able to hold him in place “That is what we agreed on, after all.”


“Agreed?! I don’t remember ever agreeing to shr-”


“Don't you remember we made a bet the other day?” Nellie said with a straight face.


A sudden image of a certain event in the library came to his head, a challenge between Richard and Nellie that developed into some sort of bet based on just intellectual concepts, that Nellie got completely, crushing Richard in any sort of question delivered by or to him.


The bet was for him a simple joke. If he won, Nellie was going to hang out with him and some friends, at what she answered something along the lines “If I won, then, you will allow yourself to be a part of an experiment I have in mind” making that statement and poor Richard thinking it was just a fun way to spice things up, he completely agreed on it.


“I DIDN'T KNOW YOU MEANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!” he complained, looking at how now he was barely 1/16 of an inch, completely terrified at whatever plans the crazy girl had for him “how is this even physically possible?! I can’t be this small, there’s no way?!”


A large digit came directly at him, her whole finger pointing directly at him, while doing the usual expression that you would do for someone to stay silent.


“Truth is, Richard, I’m not from this world” she said with a totally straight face “I came here looking for studying human social interactions and I found an opening for an experiment with your female friend partner Alice.”

“Are you telling me you’re an alien?! And what’s this about Alice?! What did you do to her?!” Richard started to get on his defensive side after hearing all this nonsense, and hearing the name of Alice got him on the nerves.


The usual life that the guy remember was going out to some places at the university and finding himself with Nellie and Alice, spending way too much time together was the norm, while the usual interactions were basically the three of them discussing some topic about classes at college or daily life stuff, Nellie was always the quiet one who was also the smartest, Richard was the funny one while also the reliable guy, and Alice was the gentle and girlish one… and also, Richard’s crush.


“I was just explaining to her the experiment as well” Nellie said, interrupting Richard’s train of thought as he just saw the monolithic monster that was this girl’s hand hold the thread of cloth that was holding me, bringing me several ‘feet’ up from the ground, taking me with some actual care and not allowing me to fall at all, while turning herself to look back at the direction she was looking at just before.


Richard turned up to see there, for him it was an immense distance, like the other side of the city, but taking in mind he was probably inside Nellie’s room, it was just like three feets away. A beautiful blonde goddess with some sort of bob haircut, massive breast that would been some clearly D-cups but at Richard’s size could easily be confused by mountains, a slender figure that went all the way down, the girl, Alice herself, was also in a same predicament like Richard, half naked with only some underwear and a blanket covering her body, with both arms being held against her will with some rope attached to the sides of a bed, it was like watching some sort of BDSM situation but Alice was completely and obviously against this as she was struggling her arms to try to free herself, getting almost none to zero progress on it.


“Quit the act Nelly! Stop joking around!” The voice of the struggling girl boomed all the way to Richard’s ears, and he wasn’t able to cover his ears either but the voice was just too loud, meaning she was clearly screaming… while that also meant that Nellie was probably just whispering in a low voice to him all this time.


“It’s not an act” Nellie said with a straight face, with a sudden movement just rocking around the vision of the tiny guy, showing Alice the tiny figure attached to a small thread of cloth “This is indeed Richard, the guy of your interest.”


Richard was presented with the giant face of the cutest girl he knows, Alice was now a towering goddess, even bigger than Nellie by a few inches, or in this case, some feet size in difference, the restrained girl turned to look at the tiny little person dangling in front of her, at the start she only thought this was part of an ongoing really bad joke that Nellie was trying to pull on her, but she realized once she saw the guy actually moving and breathing, hardly though, because of his size. She realized that Nellie was in fact not lying around, this tiny shrunken person, impossible to think for any normal human being, was indeed Richard, the guy she was in love with.


“R-Richard…?” Alice asked in disbelief, trying to confirm it with her own eyes.


Richard nodded back at her, he seemed a bit tired, maybe because of whatever method Nellie used to shrink him.


And then it hit her, Nellie was indeed not a person from this world, she could be not human and just some alien studying people as what she said, Alice was hurt, one of her best friends could not even be her friend at all and would be only using her for their benefit…


Alice was surprised with the sudden realization, she was heavily confused at how could this even be possible, but Nellie already explained her twice about it, ever since she lost a bet to this girl on another occasion as well, it seemed like she already had this planned from a long time ago, to put both of them in this specific situation and to test them out with some sort of experiment.


“What are you going to do with him…?” Alice asked the girl she had in front, holding her dear beloved Richard in front of her.


“I was about to explain that” Nellie brought Richard closer to her once again, positioning him just on top of the palm of her left hand, allowing him to finally rest from being held up from his arms.


Nellie looked at the tiny guy on her palm and then back at the girl that was restrained against the bed.


“I want you two to show me ‘love partner activities’ that humans do.”


“Huh?” A sudden silence filled the room, confusion on the faces of both Richard and Alice.


“My research has allowed me to investigate the human social ways of copulation and reproduction, one of this more likely methods is love activities between a couple of a male and female human, being so called ‘love couples’ this individuals are humans who have some sort of emotional connection that allows them to fill happier by being together with each other”


“No no no, I know what the hell you are talking about but what is this all about showing you some ‘love activities’ here?!” Alice asked confused, completely understandable taking in mind that she was half naked and at the mercy of this crazy girl.

“I have gathered enough info to think that you, Alice, and your friend partner, Richard are a perfect match for love couple activities, and both of you accepting to be part of my experiment, are now test subjects to prove such theory”


Alice’s face turned completely red at the moment Nellie mentioned anything about her and Richard making a perfect match for a couple, Richard himself was also embarrassed if not for the fact that he was 1/16 of an inch in size and had a hard time dealing with that.


“No no no! I mean why did you have to tie me up and shrink Richard to the size of an ant just to achieve that?!”


“The laws on earth don’t allow a male to make some movement on a female without considering some kind of harassment, the general idea was to make Richard a ‘non-threat’ element for this experiment, trying to respect the traditions from earth… and as for the constrictions on your hands, they’re totally non-lethal or aggressive methods that will allow you be a part of the experiment”


“You’re crazy…”


“By human standards that is the norm, which is why people consider me a ‘weirdo’ and ‘crazy’ being” Nellie turned to see at the restrained Alice to the eyes, a bit of shining could’ve been seen through the ‘normally soulless-eyes’ of Nellie at that moment, showing Alice an expression that she never saw her friend to do “which is why… I want to understand.”


Alice let out a sigh, then turned to see with embarrassment at the tiny Richard that was on Nellie’s palm.


“Fine… I’m in… I don’t have any idea of what you have in mind but if you hurt Richard at all I will-”


“There’s no need to worry about that” as interrupting Alice, Nellied suddenly used her right hand to make a loud CLAP noise when striking both hands together with a real fast speed.


“...!” Alice eyes widened in surprise, a fear and desperation expression came to her face as soon as she saw the tiny Richard being squashed between the gigantic in comparison hands of Nellie, just to stare in disbelief as soon as Nellie separated her hands once again to reveal the intact but stunned figure of Richard, completely safe but probably a bit dizzy after the loudest clap of his life.


“In his current state, Richard is practically indestructible, nothing can melt, disintegrate, burn, crush, or kill him in any way possible. This would make Richard an indispensable element for our experiment”


A tear was dropping from Alice's face, Richard managed to see this and tried to explain to her that he was okay, even at his current state, Alice could only let out a sigh of relief but she was still worried as hell for him.


“Don’t do that again…” Alice said to Nellie, she just nodded in regards.


“I promise I won’t put any of you in any harmful or lethal situation” she declared with a straight cold ice expression “after all, you both are what you guys consider ‘friends’ in this world.”


“First of all, friends don’t tie up with rope to bed another friend or shrink them to the size of an ant… what do you even expect us to do with him at that size anyway?!” Alice seemed to be blushing while looking at the puny-guy that was the guy she was apparently not so secretly in love with, and not only that but it seemed that he was as well in love with her.


“I believe that there is some stuff that still could be done, according to information from internet connection, it is still possible to kiss, hand-holding, touching and the most important, sex” Nellie declared.


“A-Ah what d-do you mean about that?!” Alice declared in panic, her face turning full red just by thinking about the actions Nellie just said, it was impossible for her to do any of that with a guy the size of an ant like Richard was just now.


But as if refuting her mental argument, Nellie proceeded to actually show her directly the methods she was planning on using.


The tiny Richard was taken back as his captor suddenly moved his whole body toward the lucious and soft gigantic pair of lip pillows that belonged to the gorgeous goddess that was Alice.


“HNG?!” Being taken by surprise, Alice's muffled voice came out as soon as she saw Nellie pushing the tiny little guy, NO OTHER THAN HER BELOVED RICHARD, straight to her lips.


Alice was completely embarrassed, feeling the tiny guy basically rubbing against her lips “Ah… I can’t believe it, am I actually kissing Richard like this?! Could this even be considered a real kiss?!” her blushing was starting to be shown as the soft lips were basically engulfing the tiny guy completely in between them and she was actually feeling the tiny struggles of the dear love of her dreams. As for the tiny guy, Richard was in total bliss as he felt his whole body being caressed by the gigantic lips, the sudden touch and warmth coming from the plushie and soft skin was enough to make him wiggle from pleasure, her breath and scent was making him go crazy, and what made it all even better, those gigantic lips belonged to the girl he was in love with.


Not minding the bizarre situation they were in, both of them somehow were actually enjoying this weird sensation, the power play between the lips and the whole ass human being trapped between them.


They didn’t even notice when Nellie actually left them to enjoy themselves while leaving Richard alone on top of Alice’s gigantic lips.


“Subjects seem to enjoy topic one, I can sense a better enjoyment out of the tiny one, hypothesis, it might seem that a warmth feeling might get them more in love, I will need to test that out.”


As Nellie stopped talking with herself, she once again decided to make another movement with the duo, by suddenly taking Alice by surprise, holding her chin up in what Alice mistook as some kind of seductive move on her, making her heart go faster as the un-human girl simply gave her an order “open your mouth”.


Alice felt some sort of shivers from hearing the command, she wanted to blur out something like “yes miss” but was taking precaution after remembering the predicament that Richard was in, she simply obeyed the simple order and opened her mouth, that simple movement being itself a massive earthquake that made Richard lost the minimal amount of balance he had on top of Alice’s lips and fell inside the massive cavern that opened behind them. Almost 160 ft., a wide open dilating, warm and wet cavern surrounded Richard, being suddenly greeted by a gigantic pink monster that stopped his fall, he suddenly understood that he was on top of Alice’s tongue, the feeling was weird but pleasant, he was somehow getting really excited by this, it was so bizarre yet he loved this sensation as his full body was getting covered by gallons and gallons of saliva.


“Hmmn…” Alice was struggling with the sensation of a tiny human in her mouth, she couldn’t taste Richard at all but just the knowledge that he was actually inside her mouth was a rush for her, it was probably turning her on “I can’t believe I’m actually getting excited about having him in my mouth… I feel powerful… yet at the same time I know I can’t do anything reckless…”


“Please try not to eat Richard, as much as he would survive your digestive system it would be really painful for the experiment to wait for him to get back out after the full track.”


“Ah-ah ahready mowh daht” Alice struggle to answer while actually trying not to move her tongue that much or put Richard in danger of falling inside her, although the mental image made Alice blush, imagining a tiny Richard falling inside her stomach… to stay there for who knows how long… to pass through all her insides and get to know her in a way no one else could ever do… dammit, the whole thing about having a shrunken partner was getting to her head, she actually was thinking on swallow him whole and completely but that would only meant that Nellie would keep her in there for a longer time.


Richard, on the other hand, was having a blast, like if it was some kind of wet bed, a massage and a deep and lovely french kiss, he was just enjoying himself, although the noises were kind of annoying for him, he knew that he couldn’t do anything about this so he just decided to enjoy himself in there.


A single digit, one finger came like a meteorite on top of Richard, while Nellie was now basically forcing Alice’s mouth to stay open, while rubbing the tiny guy all over her tongue, a really disgusting sensation for Alice but also a weird feeling of excitement rushed through her body as she simply felt the finger that was carrying Richard all over her tongue, like some sort of passionate sensation, she just would have preferred for Nellie to leave it there but she knew Richard was to small to do something like this on his own… she, deep inside, thanked her friend for actually doing this.


It wasn’t the general normal kiss you would give to your crush, the fact that somehow both of them agreed that this was a really nice sensation despite the size difference of 1 mile or 1/16 of an inch depending on whose perspective you decided to look from. It wasn't the normal kiss that’s for sure… but they both knew that they were both enjoying it weirdly enough.


“Wasn’t the best kiss in my life, though definitely it wasn’t the worst either, probably on top 10” thought Alice.


“Data collection…” Nellie decided to retire tiny Richard from Alice’s mouth, taking the tiny guy along on her finger, the movement making him a bit dizzy from this sudden traveling, without even thinking about the movement itself, Nellie supported her finger on top of her lips, a natural pose for thinking but in this case, she was accidentally also pushing Richard against her own soft lips this time “hmmmm this topic already ended but the tiny subject is for some reason still feeling ‘excited’, the excess of dopamine is unusual even after ending this part of the session.”


“Maybe because you’re pushing the little idiot on your own lips…” Alice blurred out, feeling some sort of protective sensation, or it could have been jealousy as well. The point was, she sounded a bit more annoyed than usual. She was having fun with the tiny guy but she was restrained to go full out on her own to do whatever she pleased with him.


“It seems that the female subject feels ‘clingy’ to the situation or perhaps the tiny himself… hypothesis, the second topic might be of use to determine what the subject actually wants here” Nellie said, still tapping Richard against her lips, but writing something out on some sort of tablet.


“What do you mean by clingy?!” Alice complained.


“Next topic should be...” Nellie suddenly held Richard with her lips, using her free hands to start moving around Alice.


Nellie pushed Alice down, moving her full body on a more comfortable resting posture. She was now basically resting on her back, as she noticed the tiny Richard being held prisoner by Nellie's lips, she felt jealous about it, she wanted him for herself… something weird was going on, there was no way she could feel like that normally. But Alice's train of thoughts went away as she suddenly felt a pressure on her clothes.


“Eeek! H-hey what do you think you are doing!?” Alice asked as she felt Nellie’s cold hands on her skin, trying to take off her top from her, and while doing so, a mass of boobs was released outside, it took Alice completely by surprise, as she actually has never shown her nude breasts to another woman, it made her completely nervous as she felt Nellies eyes gazing on top of her chest, she was literally ogling her at this point.


“Humans are weird… I can’t understand why you’d feel embarrassed about me looking at your breasts”


“It’s a private thing! You usually are not supposed to show this to more than a few people…” Alice tried to explain something that was basic behavior for a lot of humans, but was having a hard time explaining.


“Hnnn!” Alice was surprised once again when Nellie grabbed her left breast, squishing softly Alice’s boob while rotating it with care, her left breast alone was hardly enough fitting on one hand, Nellie tried to understand what was so pleasant about the texture but didn’t quite comprehend it, maybe it was just that it was big that was something that could generally entertain a lot of humans.


“Starting the next topic…” Nellie bend over, resting her head on top of Alice’s chest, the contact with her skin made Alice shiver for a moment, and then suddenly.


Nellie opened her mouth, released her tongue out and pressed a bit tightly against Alice’s sensitive nipple 


“Hnnnng! W-wait wh-what are you doing?!” Alice complained while trying to restrain what was clearly a moan.


The only objective for Nellie was to deposit Richard safely on top of Alice’s nipple, but that reaction brought to her some new data that she had to take in mind.


“Felt jealousy when I had Richard in my mouth but felt pleased when I licked her nipple, care to explain why?” Nellie asked while looking intensively at the tiny Richard who was now finally to freely move around on his own.


“Sometimes it just feels nice to be touched…” Richard spoke, after a long while in this whole time, although on his defense, he was just inside a mouth and basically swallowing saliva and feeling drowsy with Alice’s breath before, and now he was completely free on top of on of the largest mountains he ever been, also the most sexy one he has ever seen too. Knowing he was just standing on top of Alice, that sweet girl with those massive boobs… all that mass just under him… just her nipple was around 30 ft in diameter, he could easily think about how big her boobs were, and that at this size in correlation, Alice could simply wipe out an entire city just with her boobs, she could easily pin him down the weight of her boobs and there would be no way in hell he could make it out on his own… hell if he were to be trapped in her cleavage, there was no way he could escape… was he now daydreaming about being inside Alice bra at this size? Yes, he definitely was.


“Hypothesis… Alice feels jealous of me?”


“Of course not! I-I love Richard and only him!” Alice complained, stuttering at the part where she mentioned that she loves that guy, but trying to make it clear for the whole party.


“Second hypothesis… Alice feels pleased when touched… instigating… would she feel great about Richard rubbing on her left nipple? Or would it feel better if I play with her right breast?”


“Wh-what are you even suggesting?!” Alice complained, trying again to get off from her restraints, an useless effort that only made her boobs jiggle and Richard having to hold on her nipple to avoid falling off, there was no way he could climb up on his own if he fell down “...” Alice could have felt that, she actually thought about shaking a bit more to put her tiny partner up to the test but she also felt really, really embarrassed about the fact that her left boob was basically an inflatable castle at this moment…


Nellie poked at Alice’s right nipple, making her feel a bit tingly with the simple touch, it wasn’t like she tried to tease her or anything, she was just curious about the idea of touching what most people consider a sensitive area, the reaction she got from Alice made her realize that she wasn’t supposed to intervene yet into the experiment, as for now she was supposed to remain just as some observer.


“Forget my previous suggestion, I will abstain from getting in the way” Nellie glanced back at Richard who was still holding himself in some struggle on Alice’s left nipple “Richard, I leave the rest to you, you must bring Alice to a good level of excitement.”


Richard was looking back at the ground he was holding dearly, Alice’s nipple wasn’t even erect and he already was having trouble with how big it was at the moment. The simple idea of having to please a monster like this was already troublesome for him “how was he supposed to please a giant 30 ft. large nipple?!” He thought to himself with just some extreme desire… He clenched his fist, grabbed a part of the giant nipple “no, if I surrender now I would only be the deception of any man in this world” how could he be able to call himself a man after this if he wasn’t going go all out on the nipple of the girl he loved “I’m not a loser, I’m a warrior… I’m a man dammit! If I can’t make Alice get to feel my touch at this size then I won’t be able to deserve her even at normal size!” his thoughts and spirit of fighting overcame him.


All that time Nellie just watched with some weird expression trying to analyze the tiny Richard who was doing a lot of face right there, it was ‘interesting’ to say the least looking a full grown-ass man having some kind of epiphany on top of a nipple that dwarfed him in size completely.


And all of a sudden, the tiny guy glared back at Nellie with a decisive expression “I got this Nellie!” and started to go full out on Alice’s nipple, starting with some simple punching here and there.


Alice got to feel a bit of what the guy was doing, after all, she had sensitive nipples, but as far as it was, the feeling was a bit more on the ‘ticklish’ side than in some provocative way, but a slow start was a start even so, more if taking in mind, Richard was going full out on his side, he noticed that his attacks were making not much impact on Alice but he already expected that, he knew it would be hard to make up in size what a normal sized person could do with just a finger, so he, started grabbing with more intensity, included kicks into the whole thing, he was a man with an objective in mind, he knew kicking Alice’s nipple wouldn’t be harmful on her at his current size, he wanted to play with her giant nipples but he had to own that right as well, it wasn’t an easy job but after kicking, grabbing and pulling for a bit of time, he got the reaction he was expecting.


“Hn… it feels… weird…” Alice was blushing slightly, knowing clearly, looking at her tiny lover, that he was doing his best, and just that thought alone was making her feel a bit excited, looking at the tiny guy kicking and pulling her small nipple like it was a some sort of monster, made her wanting to tease the hell out of him, pin him down against her with just one finger to show the real size comparison, but with her hands tied up it was practically impossible for her to even try to shake her boobs gently to try and mess up with him, sure, she could try to shake her body and could make something similar but she would feel really limited in that area and had to suppress the feeling of teasing the tiny guy.


Richard felt as the ground below him started to tremble a bit, Alice’s nipple was starting to get erected, and he was most likely the reason, his efforts were making a progress and he felt proud of his work but he knew it wasn’t enough, he had to make it get fully erect and at least a slight moan come from her mouth or he would not take this as a win. Good for him that the now erected nipple allowed him now to grasp and grab small pores that before he wasn’t able to, which would make stuff easier for him from that point on in the grabbing aspect, but he also knew now it would be harder to be more pleasant than a simple ticklish sensation on Alice’s nipple.


Nellie observed thoroughly, her analysis made her look at the tiny Richard, his heart rate was going wild, as if he were doing some real strong and extreme exercise on his own, she felt a weird sensation, a feeling of satisfaction with his achievement, probably what humans would call ‘to be proud’ of something, it could be that watching such a tiny person making out such a difficult task for his size, just proved to her once again that humanity were some really interesting species and she loved to look at them manage to get out of some difficult situations such as this one… “maybe humans could really help me understand…” she thought, thinking about the capacities they had, although in fact, without her own ideas, she already has learned too much from them that she wasn’t aware of.


And as Nellie was fully lost on her own thoughts, on the other side was Alice, fully indulging her own thoughts, a bunch of mental ideas were flowing over her mind on how to bully the hell out of Richard at such a small size, she already loved this guy so much by just talking daily with him and getting to know him better, it was just a matter of time they would have been starting dating even without Nellie’s intervention… but this whole experience just got her to realize that this guy was literally and completely hers, there was no doubt about it, she wanted to be with him, she couldn’t even believe she was enjoying this, did she have a secret size fetish all this time? Not at all, this was literally her awakening into it, she want to toy around with him, to put him in some weird places, take him out on a date at his size, to just smother him with her vastly and way bigger love, she already knew he was giving his all, and she enjoyed every second of it.


Richard decided it was time for something that was clearly going to be felt, he opened his mouth wide, and bit Alice’s nipple with a really decent strength, he already knew that the human mouth was a really strong element on his body, if he wanted to make any kind of pain that could be felt, he knew it had to be with his mouth.


A sudden “Hyinn!” escaped from Alice lips, she saw it all the moment it happened, how Richard buried his face completely on her nipple and how a small sting sensation touched her nerves, it made her suddenly shiver, accidentally moving her breasts a bit, shaking the poor Richard a little bit, but his efforts managed to get some results, Alice’s nipple was now standing fully erect in size, to her, standing now less than half an inch tall, to him though, it was a monument now standing 50 ft. tall, a truly wonder of this world, big enough to build a temple on top of her nipple, a temple to simply proclaim and serve to this precious, sweet and kind blonde goddess, Richard kept pulling through with this clear defeat of the titanic nipple monster, as he was now bitting it off and sending some tingly sensations through Alice’s nipple, making her shiver more from time to time and releasing a more clear moan after it.


“Hnnng…” Alice couldn’t believe how good this guy was, she wanted to praise him for his efforts but she also was truly embarrassed, her nipple was literally a whole small building compared to Richard, and she was ‘taken back’ by such a tiny speck, god she wanted to praise him and play with him around.


“Looks like the tiny subject managed, surprisingly to arouse the female subject” .Nellie took notes of it, a small smirk crossing on her face as she saw the tiny Richard celebrating his success on top of Alice’s nipple, then a sudden playful thought crossed her mind and bring back her finger that she used to bully him before, and without even noticing when it came to him, she pushed the tiny little guy completely against Alice’s nipple.


“Ah!” some gasp got released from Alice’s mouth as she saw her tiny lover-boy disappear under Nellie’s finger, completely pushing him against her sensitive nipple that was already completely erected, it was a sudden rush that just got her to think that this was the exact same thing she wanted to do with him. She wanted to bully the hell out of him, and just thinking how Nellie was actually helping her to do this, she thought this was way more intimate than she thought at the beginning.


Nellie stopped pressing Alice’s nipple, looking back at her little friend having a hard time readjusting himself on top of the really excited nipple of the girl he liked, she decided to stop messing with him and to move on to the next part.


“We should keep going for the last part of the experiment” Nellied said with a not-so-straight face, looking at the couple of friends that were in the bizarre situation.


Alice was looking now with more curiosity, ignoring the restrained arms that she had, it seemed like this whole foreplay thing was getting to her with the amount of ideas that were running on her head, as for Richard, he was still confused and trying to regain the strength to once again be able to stand on his back, a really futile intent as he fell once again, falling face first against Alice’s nipple. Nellie decided to take the tiny guy once again to allow him some sort of transportation for the next part of the experiment.


“W-wait… Wh-what exactly is the last part going to be about?” Alice questioned the alien girl.


Nellie, with the tiny between two digits of her fingers, with a straight face and inexpressive eyes said “Well, sex of course.”


Alice’s heart skipped, while Richard suddenly regained his composure and got a sort of worrisome expression on his face, realizing that if Nellie was saying that, it was sure going to happen, no matter if he wanted or not. The mental image got inside both of their heads, a tiny person trying their best to pleasure a much larger individual by using their whole body, but the size difference was way too extreme to get to do something like that, Richard was confident when it was just her nipple but when it was about… a whole gigantic vagina, he shivered at the simple thought of it, how big a woman’s pussy would look at his size? Probably the size of some sort of dangerous cave or canyon, the idea itself terrified him. While on the other side Alice had this mental image on her own, to be able to allow a tiny person to mess around with her clitoris, knowing full well that if they managed to make her nipples feel something, it wasn’t that weird to think a clitoris would be harder… well it did need some more special attention but she had high hopes on Richard, she knew he could do well with it, but also the funny idea of inserting the little guy inside her pussy was an interesting thought indeed, how would it even feel to have a tiny person inside you? It most likely would be a weird feeling itself, but the idea was actually kind of hot for Alice, an invasion to her privacy, a person getting to know her better than anyone else could, trapping them inside her and she being the only one that could allow their exit… or even more, touching yourself with a tiny person trapped inside you, just that itself sounded so immoral and so perverted that she could actually feel she was getting wet just from the idea of it happening, add to that the fact that she was actually about to experience something along those lines, whatever thing Nellie had in mind, Alice was totally in.


“S-sex?! Uh… are you sure this is a good idea at my size Nelly?! I-I mean look at me, there’s no way I could ever do anything to be able to stimulate her…” Richard said, trying to somehow finish the whole experiment right here, he wasn’t mentally prepared for this and if he was going to have some kind or any sort of sexual intercourse with Alice, he wanted it to be the normal way at first “I-I mean, I’m pretty sure that Alice as well has her doubts in all of this, righ-.”


“I don’t… I-I don’t mind if it’s Richard...” Alice said with some blushing on her cheeks, it was a way to try dissembling her actual excitement, as well to convince the little guy to keep going with this, a perfect manipulation performance because Richard was completely taken back by the girl’s response.


“W-well if she’s okay with it then...” Richard blurred out like the same way a child would say ‘it wasn’t my fault’ and put the blame on someone else.


Nellie, of course, could see through the lies of both parties, she knew Alice was making herself look innocent to get Richard’s approval and Richard was doing just the same with Alice to lighten down the guilt on himself, these were just stuff that humans usually did for their own benefit, but the fact that they were both doing it for a mutual benefit was something that made her think how the whole thing was just simply funny.


A perfect match, just as she thought.


“Let’s start with the last part of the experiment then” said Nellie, suddenly taking Alice by surprise now taking the strings at both sides of the underwear she was wearing, the restrained girl let out a surprised gasp as she felt her legs being move upwards, and a new cold breeze stroke to her now exposed butt cheeks and hips.


Alice felt embarrassed, the fact that someone else was undressing her felt a bit weird and intimate, she could have definitely preferred that it was Richard who were taking her clothes off and not her weird friend who had an expression as serious as there could be out there, in the middle of the whole passion acts, Alice let out a light sigh of disappointment from this little detail.


Alice’s pussy was now being exposed to the outside world, a half-shaven bush could be easily seen, she was definitely not expecting that someone was going to explore her pussy this day, let alone it could her mind the idea of her pubic hair bush becoming a giant forest for someone as small as 1/16 of an inch. Thank god she shaved recently, at least it wouldn’t be hard for Richard to roam around her privates…”wait, why am I worried about this?” Alice questioned herself, knowing now truly that she has completely lost it, she was definitely into all of this size power dynamic and was already thinking scenarios in her head.


From Richard’s point of view it was hard to completely get a grasp of what was going on around him, he could at least get that Nellie took Alice’s panties away, but it was hard to get a clear image of the whole scene with Alice’s boobs jiggling around so much and he having to worry about getting a still grip on her nipple.


Nellie decided it was moment to start the main event, she took Richard from Alice’s left nipple with her left hand, while using her right arm to basically make sure Alice’s legs were separated enough, and with her hand, explicitly took it all over Alice’s vagina entrance and with three fingers made sure to spread her lips while also making sure to make some pressure on the sexual organ, this movement made Alice shudder from the touching in that sensitive spot, Nellie made sure to be as gentle as possible as she wanted to interfere the less possible in this.


Richard saw in awe as he seemed to be approaching Alice's legs where he met directly with the massive and erotic field he was supposed to confront now, and as if he were some kind of toy, was dropped up above Alice’s pussy, falling just on top of the pubic area. Richard felt instantly the difference in touch of the surrounding skin, he knew that normal skin was soft and smooth, nipples were usually a bit more harder in texture but smooth as well, and now he was touching a more gritty surface, it wasn’t a bothersome texture, it was just different, being surrounded by small pubic hairs the were as tall as he was just increased the feeling of being in such a different place as well, it all seemed like an alien world, but he knew better, he was on top of Alice’s pubic area, a thought that to put it in simple words, made him shiver with both excitement and a bit of fear, although he knew it was impossible for him to die at this size, he still was scared of what the ground upfront would be like, he could clearly see the pillars that were Nellie’s fingers just basically holding all of Alice’s pussy in place, and more beyond on both sides there were even bigger and thicker pillars that extender for hundreds of feet long into the distance, the thought, once again made him shiver from excitement and fear… Alice was literally a landscape at his size, a literal goddess who could control his fate with her body, this last idea though, he was totally up for something like that.


From Alice’s side, she wanted to put attention on any small movement that Richard would do, although it was a bit hard to look down her nether regions on the position she was in, she could definitely feel a small movement in her pubic region, she knew that must have been Richard, exploring her small and short cutted bush as if it were some kind of landscape… Alice decided that it was impossible for her to look at the whole situation, she could only imagine what Richard was going through, and as a way to better increase the experience for herself she decided to look anywhere else and close her eyes, this served as a way to get a better feeling of what Richard was doing and allowed her to completely fantasize whatever was going on and indulge into her most basic instinct and sensations. She was letting Richard take care of everything, it is not like she could take out her restraining ropes and start touching herself while bullying the hell out of Richard at his size, so she gave up and allowed the little guy to do all that he could… and if he didn’t manage to make her come… He was definitely going to take responsibility for making her wait with such high expectations…


Richard was traveling around the lands of the pubic road, it seemed like a walk in the park but her was definitely getting excited as he was approaching the hungry sexual organ that was waiting for him, and as closer he was getting, the pheromones and the scent of sex was growing little by little, and it was something obvious but being surrounded by so much sexual pheromones he was also starting to get a hard-on that was going to be really difficult to take care off.


It only took a few moments but Richard was now looking down a downhill, Nellie’s hand staying completely still in position to keep the pussy lips be spread apart as a way to help him travel down, he found himself that just below him was what is known as the clitorial hood, it was bigger than him, like the size of a tent and covering with care a really ‘interesting’ thing that Richard knew has to get to.


As Richard was climbing down the clitorial hood, Alice felt something starting to touch her in such delicate place, the sensation on her nerves gave her a bit of a tingle feeling, she could feel the little guy climbing down all the way to her clitoris, she could totally see it on her head, a super tiny person, climbing down the skin on her pussy like it was some sort of fleshy wall, his hands gripping on her erotic skin, just to find himself with her small love button, well, it was small at least for her but for Richard it was like his whole size, even more, her clitories was a bit larger than him in size.


Richard tried to make some movements against the 8 ft. tall clitoris, as for the moment it was a bit hard to play around with it as it seemed it wasn’t wet enough to go rough with it, he had to make something here to get Alice to feel him better, or to allow her to get more wet… this was a really difficult task indeed, if he were normal size this won’t be a problem if he could keep liking it and kissing it but right now it was like playing with a rubber giant sticky ball that not only was difficult to grab but it also limited his movements as well… “I need some external help here…” he thought, looking at his back the giant figure of the colossal Nellie just glaring at him with a straight plain expression, but what even he could ask her? To lick Alice’s clitoris while he was still there? To spit at his general direction and take care of the rest himself in a more slippery situation? No, he was supposed to be taking care of this part himself but there was still a way to ask Nellie something to do to help him out.


“Nellie… Can you uh…”


Alice couldn’t hear anything from what Richard was saying, even when he was on her nipple she could barely heard what stuff he said, it made sense taking in mind he was so small, but it still was something that she would’ve preferred was different and to be able to hear her lover boy teasing her with stuff like how big she was compared to him or the stuff he would love to do with her.


Alice’s eyes opened with a sudden surprise as she felt something that was indistinguishable, she felt how a pair of two fingers managed to part her lower labia and made their way inside her, she was confused at the first second but it was almost instantly replaced by a wave of small pleasure, the ticklish yet pleasant sensation of someone playing with her pussy was something that Alice would appreciate of course, her only guess was that Nellie was now teasing her insides with her fingers, and at the same time she could feel the little lover boy now starting to go more aggressive on her clitoris, it was such a bliss, she wanted more of this.


Richard’s suggestion to Nellie helped him to get a hold on what to do with Alice’s clit, the giant flesh button was now getting more slippery and it was easier to tease it with his constant kicking, nibbling and grabbing. Richard was really hard at this point and wanted to do something with this sensation, so at certain point he couldn’t take it anymore and decided to kill two birds with one stone and took his shorts off, as the way he was playing with Alice’s clit was getting a bit more intense for him, and he was getting drenched with a bit of the wetness that was coming along all that lubrication allowed him to easily drag his dick all over the place, thrusting his dick back and forth against Alice’s love button, even if he wasn’t doing it at full size, it wa still getting a reaction from her, as the girl with her eyes closed couldn’t stop mentalizing the feeling she was getting, thinking stuff like ‘he must really be going at it’ or ‘I hope he’s not actually killing himself off while just trying to get me off’ with a small feeling of the tiny guy rubbing his dick all over her small clitoris.


To a certain extent, Nellie’s fingers moved slightly to make sure there was some-kind of constant excitement, and Richard’s efforts trying to let himself be know on Alice’s clitoris was actually making a decent progress, something that allowed them both to hear the sudden soft moan coming out from Alice’s lips.


“Hnn… that is actually feeling great…” Alice said, feeling herself a little light-headed after keeping her eyes closed so much, opening her eyes to try and look at the workout going between her legs, she felt herself being treated in such a dirty yet so pleasant way, she craved for more of this feeling, she wanted to feel great with just the mental ideas she has been having all this time, hell, even Nellie was now playing with her because Richard asked her to get into this… A devilish smile crossed her lips with a sweet idea on her head. If Richard was allowed to ask Nellie for something, then she as well could play that game, after all if he was going to bully her like this right now, she was also going to bully him back.


“Nellie.. Please… can you… push him inside?” Alice pleaded in such a simple sounding way, it was as if she wanted to ask something in a seductive manner, but implying it as some sort of innocent excuse.


Nellie could sense the intention right away, Alice’s objective was as clear as day, but the request itself wasn’t that hard to go for in this circumstance, she already had enough data to work with after all, and it seemed that both her friends were now having fun themselves. This might have been where Nellie realized that she was indulging herself into this matter as well, since it wasn’t something normal from her to understand these kinds of situations and act accordingly not to someone else’s request or questioning, but her own. Indeed, Nellie has been feeling for a while now that she also wanted to be a part of this whole scenery, Richard’s requests were just something she decided to go along with as an excuse, but deep inside, seeing her friends enjoying themselves made her think that she also wanted to enjoy this.




Richard was speechless, as from one moment to another he was going full at Alice’s clitoris, and the other he was now watching his back in awe as Nellie’s gigantic face came closer to him, a sudden approach that he couldn’t escape at all, watching his titanic friend opening her mouth to release the tongue monster, it was something so quick that there was no escape, taking also in mind Alice’s clit was sticking him in position then the only thing he could do was watch…


Alice felt the sudden waves of pleasure as Nellie’s tongue suddenly made contact with her clit, she wasn’t expecting this at all, she didn’t ask for this but it wasn’t an unwelcomed sensation either, she gasped and tried to fight back with her hips but Nellie was just impressive, sticking her tongue out and eating the hell out of her pussy. It gave her a rush with it, she didn’t know what was going on with Richard at the moment and she most likely didn’t care at all that moment, she just focused on the pleasure going through her body, the restraints on her arms not allowing her to try to help her friend repositionate her head and mouth better against herself, it was so frustrating yet that added a more intense feeling to it.


Nellie didn’t know why she was doing this, is if as it the first thing that came to her head was to tease both of her friends with just one strike, she knew that by sucking Alice’s clitoris there was going to be a strong reaction from her part, she already had studied human anatomy to the most extent after all, but the part of just sucking tiny Richard along the way it was on a different take, her interpretation in the matter could have been something like ‘to study his reaction on a more close perspective’ but she knew that was a futile hypothesis that wasn’t even effective, so she figured as much as she could, she actually wanted to toy with him around, it wasn’t as intense as what Alice was experimenting on her side but it could’ve been taken as playing with a toy, a living one, she felt a bit bad about this interpretation but she knew it wasn’t that far from the true, she loved humans and wanted to understand them better, but it was a really hard to understand creatures that were so different from her, and now after shrinking a close friend of hers, the new interpretation she was getting was mostly “I want to play with humans” but not in a cruel kind of way, she knew they had their own feelings and some stuff could stress them out or cause them emotional trauma.


Nellie finally got it, she just wanted to enjoy her time playing around with humans, this was the answer she was looking for, or at least part of it, that was the base concept of what love is supposed to mean.


As Nellie sucked hard on Alice’s clit, she could feel the tiny Richard struggling against her own tongue, it must be a tiresome experience for him, but enjoyable to a certain extent she could guess, so she knew it was moment to reach a certain end and decided to go full on Alice’s previous request.


With the gigantic tongue holding him in place, not allowing him to do much on his own and basically covering his whole naked body on Nellie’s saliva, Richard was having a hard time, he didn’t even know at which point he came but it could have been at any moment being pressed against the giant love button and the giant tongue monster, it was scary that he was still hard even at this point but taking in mind the experience and constant pleasure he was getting, it was completely understandable.


And suddenly, for just a small moment Nellie stopped, taking Richard inside her mouth along the ride, making him wonder as the why she suddenly stopped, but not allowing him to think anymore further as Nellie’s warm and steamy mouth opened once again, to reveal the Alice’s spreaded vaginal lips, sticking out the massive tongue, like a train entering in a sudden tunnel, Richard found himself now being pressed against the insides of Alice’s erotic flesh.


The smell of sex combined with the constant pressure and pleasure Nellie was applying, the moans coming constantly out from Alice mouth, the tiny guy lost inside the massive sex organ cave, the pulsation from the walls that started to squeeze around the monolithic tongue and at the same time squishing the tiny guy from every direction.


It was a matter of time, as the love juices started to come more often, Nellie’s tongue pressing against Alice’s pussy while the restrained girl was lifting up her hips with the heavy amounts of pleasure wave that were rushing through her whole body.


The image of the tiny guy trapped inside her, the feelings of the tongue assaulting one of the most sensitive parts of her body…


An intense moan came from Alice’s mouth as a sudden amount of love juices started to spread out from her pussy. Alice was having an orgasm, probably something she awaited for the whole time since the experiment began.


The lovely yet so erotic cave was now hot and wet, spilling small amounts of juices from time to time as Nellie was moving away from Alice’s vagina… for a moment releasing her hand that was holding the labia to stay spread, allowing the lower lips to close, trapping the tiny guy that was still inside her sex.


Richard found himself in darkness, and just like Alice, he was panting and trying to rest after that sudden rough play, he was tired from everything, it was hard to even keep himself to stand, but taking in mind his body was half stuck to the inside walls thanks to the juices and the flesh not allowing him to move that bad, he decided the best come out was to wait to rest, until one of the girls take him out of this place.


Nellie, already fulfilling that intense repressed desire she had on her head, found herself looking at the sexy figure of the restrained Alice, panting and soft moaning. After the whole thing, she decided to climb on top of her, using her legs to move around on top of her friend.


Alice could see her moving on top of her own body, she questioned herself what was even going to happen at this point.


Then she felt how Nellie put attention on the rope that was restraining her all this time, and started to undo the knots that were here and there until Alice was now finally free from her hands.


The first thing that happened after that, Nellie sat there in front of Alice, looking down as if she tried to make physical contact with her.


“I’m sorry for putting both of you in this situation” Nellie said, and as much as she wanted to keep a straight face, Alice could notice that her friend was actually struggling for the first time trying to ‘act’ as if nothing was happening.


Alice embraced Nellie into a deep and thigh hug.


“You have nothing to be sorry for, I know it must have been difficult for you all this time...” Alice knew that Nellie must have had a lot of problems with the attitudes others had around her, not being able to understand most of it, but she considered her friend even if she wasn’t a human at all “I promise I will help you out to understand us human further on… so please, now you can rely on me… on us, even more.”


Nellie decided to take it, she welcomed Alice’s hug and hugged her back, a really normal physical contact that humans tend to have but it always felt that was something more than just physical contact, now, she was starting to understand it better “Thank you…” she said, feeling then something wet sliding across her cheek, that she couldn’t actually figure out, but knew that she would understand it at some point.


“And I mean, I kinda did enjoy all of this… you and Richard were actually really good at…” Alice suddenly realized something and stopped midway her sentence “wait, where is Richard now that I think about it?”


Nellie glared back at Alice’s body, and pointed downwards, between her legs.

“HE’S STILL INSIDE ME?!” A massive red blush covered Alice’s whole face as she suddenly tried to position herself in a way that could retrieve the little lover boy from inside herself, in the process she had to spread her vagina, feeling a little of a tingle sensation as she suddenly saw the tiny guy sumerging back from the inside of her pussy, and even more intense blush covered Alice face, now finally being able to look at the guy himself getting out from her pussy.


Alice, in the middle of her embarrassment, pushed the guy back inside her pussy, seeing how her pussy ate almost half of her index finger but eating completely and whole the guy she was in love with.


“I-is there a way to erase his memories from all this whole thing?” Alice asked Nellie, who just shook her head as a way of negating the answer “figured as much...”


It took another 5 minutes for Richard to be able to get back outside Alice’s pussy, this time he got retrieved by Nellie’s hand and was taken back to a regrowing process inside a weird machine that none Alice or Richard could comprehend by its looks.


After a few minutes both Alice and Richard were now more calmed but it was hard for them to look at each other without getting embarrassed, it was as if now that Richard was normal size the realization that everything wasn’t an actual dream came to their heads, but they decided that it was a fun experience at the end.


“Well Nellie I hope this at least helped you with your investigation regarding… you know, human love and all that” Alice said.


“Y-yeah it was a bit of a wild ride but I hope it was useful for you” Richard said, feeling a little push from Alice’s arm after he referred to the whole experience as a ‘wild ride’ but she seemed flustered more than annoyed.


“This experiment gave me a good amount of information, thanks to both of you” Nellie said to both of them, adding a little nod at the end, with a barely visible smile, thing that just made both Alice and Richard giggle in response “Now we just have to schedule when is going to be the next session”


Both friends stood in silence, questioning if they heard that last part correctly.


“Uh… session?” asked Richard with a confused expression.


“I still need to do a bunch of other experiments regarding size interactions and love affairs” Nellie continued.


“M-more experiments…” Alice said, feeling her heartbeat going a bit faster.


“We still need to investigate dating, hand holding, anal sex” Nellie said while reading her notes on a tablet.


“A-anal?!” Alice glared back at Richard, a kinky thought covering her whole mentality, then looking back at her own ass with the ideas flooding constantly in her head.


“There’s also the matter of consent, once we gather enough information to confirm consent on a couple we can go for more extreme situations like the reaction from a female shrunken partner or the reaction from traveling inside the digestive system course” Nellie continued, making both of her friends looking at each other with more embarrassment as she continued to speak out loud all the stuff she wanted to experiment on.


“H-hey isn’t that a bit too…” Alice's mental images were flooding her head, making her blush with any more new ideas that were coming to her.


“You both lost the bet after all” declared Nellie with a more decent and gentle smile “I want to see you both… fall completely in love with each other”




The end