- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a the first giant couple story I've written, or technically regular sized couple and tiny guy I guess, let me know what you think.

Will stared at his doctor in shock, “C-Can you test it again?” he asked numbly.

“I’m afraid that it’s been triple checked,” Dr. Birk, his doctor, said with a sad smile. She was a woman in middle age, and her jeans hugged her hips as she walked across the examination room to hand him his chart.

“A shrinking virus!? This is…” He sighed, rubbing his face with his hands, “Oh man, my life is over!”

“Now now,” Dr. Birk said, walking over to him and rubbing his back, “it’s just for a year, then we’ll be able to restore your size entirely! And there are even special scholarships and programs to help you get your life back on track when you’re done being tiny.”

“Whatever,” Will sighed, looking despondently down at the test results. “I guess I’ll just have to live at home for another year.

“Will, it’s time to move out,” His dad said, handing him a suitcase.

“You’re joking,” Will said, stunned.

“Your father’s right,” his mom agreed, “You’re eighteen now, you’re out of high school, it’s time to sink or swim in the real world!”

“Did you miss the part where I’m going to start shrinking next week!?” Will asked, trying to keep his voice level as his parents loaded his things into his car.

“We all have challenges in life,” His dad said dismissively, “Why when I first moved out, my car broke down the first week! But we got you a brand new one last year, so that won’t be an issue!”

“My car isn’t really what I’m worried about right now!” Will exclaimed, “Guys come on, I’ll be tiny, I won’t take up much room or eat much food!”

“Look, your mother and I are ready to enjoy our golden years,” his dad said with a wistful smile, “travel the world, take cruises, you’re a smart kid, you’ll land on your feet!”

“I am putting those two in the worst retirement home,” Will muttered to himself as he opened his car door. With a sigh, he pulled his phone out and dialed his friend Kyle. “Hey man, can I come by?”

Kyle opened the door to the one bedroom apartment he’d rented near campus, “Come on in man,” he said, waving him into the living room. Will and Kyle had been friends all through high school, and of all the people in the world, his friend was probably the one he trusted most. They were an odd pair, with Kyle being tall, slightly muscular, and a calm and even type compared to Will, the short nerdy kid who always seemed nervous. They’d quickly discovered a shared love of anime, video games, and old horror movies.

“I heard you’ve got the whole shrinking thing,” Kyle said quietly as they sat down in the living room together. “That uh… that sucks man.”

“Yeah,” Will sighed, “and apparently I can’t live at home either.”

“Your parents have always been assholes,” Kyle muttered, “So what’s the plan then?”

“I guess I will go through the relatives and find out who can take care of me for a few months while I’m tiny,” he groaned, “god, what a mess…”

Kyle frowned, “Hey, crazy idea… what if you just stayed with me?”

Will blinked, “Y-You’d do that?”

“Sure man,” Kyle said with a grin, “I mean, how much work could it be to take care of you at that size? I’ll just throw some food pellets into your cage or whatever, right?”

Will glared at him, “Kyle, come on man, this is my life!”

“I’m just kidding,” Kyle laughed, “It’s going to be great, seriously, we can hang out all the time.”

The door to the apartment slammed open, “Kyle!” a girl’s lilting voice called, “I brought some stuff for your apartment!”

“Sofia, we’re kind of in the middle of something,” Kyle said with a sigh.

Sofia ignored him, carrying a box of various nick knacks and decorations into the apartment, “I was thinking that you could really use a woman’s touch around here Kyle,” she said, setting the box on the floor.

Will’s pulse picked up as she bent over to root through it, her perfectly round bottom stretching against her jeans as her ass pointed into the air. Sofia was a petite black-haired girl with tanned skin, one who had a temper and an attitude of a girl twice her size. She was Kyle’s girlfriend of course, off limits, and she’d always been nice to him too, both of which made him feel incredibly guilty every time he stole a look at her.

Stop that, he scolded himself, tearing his eyes away, she’s off limits, and you’re being an asshole for thinking about her like that!

“Sofia,” Kyle said again, “This really isn’t a good time, Will’s going through some stuff.”

“I heard!” Sofia said, her voice suddenly sympathetic, “Your parents kicked you out, right?”

“Uh, there’s more,” Will said nervously, “I’ve got the shrinking virus.”

“EE!” Sofia squealed, “Oh Willy, that’s terrible!” She practically bounded across the room, leaping onto the chair he sat in and hugging him tightly, “Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay!” She looked up at Kyle, who was looking on in amusement, “You’re going to take care of him, right? We can’t just let him go out on his own when’s going to be so itty bitty!”

She pouted at the last line, causing Will to frown, “I’m not a lost cat or something!”

“We were just talking about him staying here,” Kyle said with a chuckle.

“Oh it’s going to be soooo much fun!” Sofia giggled, clapping her hands and leaping off of Will.

“Fun!?” Will asked, “this is awful, I’m going to start losing height pretty soon!”

“Oh my gosh, let’s go get some doll clothes!” Sofia squealed.

“I’m going to be too small for most doll clothes by the end of it,” Will muttered.

“Damn,” Kyle said, raising an eyebrow, “So, what’s the deal on this whole shrinking thing? They can regrow you after a year, right?”

“Yeah, supposedly by then the virus stabilizes or something and you can go back to full size,” Will said with a sigh. “I guess I’m going to start losing height next week, there’s some stuff that can make it go faster, like stress and… other stuff.”

“Other stuff?” Kyle asked, leaning forward, “Like what? Seems like you should avoid that as long as possible, really enjoy being big as long as you can, you know?”

“Yeah uh…” He rolled his eyes, fuck it, “the other thing is like, sex stuff, okay? I guess the hormones jump start the shrinking process.”

“Oh, well you should be safe then,” Sofia said offhandedly.

Will frowned, “what’s that supposed to mean!?”

Sofia just giggled, and Kyle cleared his throat and looked away.

Until his shrinking started in earnest, Will was living off Kyle’s couch. It wasn’t bad, in a way it was almost like when they’d hang out after school at one of their parent’s houses, playing video games, getting takeout, and occasionally doing a fast-food run at one in the morning.

Still, there was a certain depressing quality about the whole thing, Kyle was getting ready for the incoming semester and spending time with his beautiful girlfriend. Will on the other hand was readying for a year at small size, including several things he hadn’t even considered.

“AH! I’m so excited!” Sofia said, practically bouncing up and down as Will handed her his car keys.

“You’re on the insurance and everything,” he sighed, “remember, this is just until I get big again.”

“You didn’t have to give her a car man,” Kyle chuckled, leaning against the wall of the apartment complex as Sofia opened Will’s car and glanced inside.

“It’s not like I can use it, and you said she needed one,” Will said sadly.

“I’m going to take such good care of it,” Sofia said, running back up to the apartment. Before Will could react she’d embraced him, wrapping her arms around him and standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Will’s heart skipped a beat, her breasts were pressing into him, her hands were around him, her lips were on his face. Despite all of his willpower screaming against it, he felt himself growing hard.

“Oh shit!” Sofia said, parting from him, eyes wide.

“I’m so sorry, it was a reaction, I just-“

“Dude, you just shrank,” Kyle laughed.

“Whoa,” Sofia gasped. She quickly put her hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair as she compared their heights. Sofia was normally a head shorter than him, but now the top of her head was level with his nose, and she stared up at him in wonder. A smug grin slowly spread over her face, “Oh my god,” she laughed, “a hug got you so hot you started shrinking!”

“That true?” Kyle smirked, shifting as he walked away from the wall.

“Uhh…” Will gulped as he tried to think of what to say, Kyle was always taller than him, but even just the few extra inches lost made him seem so much more intimidating.

“Relax,” Kyle said with a friendly smile, “Shit happens.” He playfully ruffled Will’s hair as he walked past him to Sofia’s side, leaving his bewildered friend to stair at the couple as he slung an arm around her. “Why don’t we let Sofia test the new car out by taking us to get some pizza? My treat.”

“EEE!” Sofia jumped with excitement, getting into the driver’s side as Kyle slid into the passenger’s seat. Not sure what else to do, Will walked to the back and opened the door, taking a seat. Kyle and Sofia exchanged knowing glances, and Will felt like he was the punchline in a joke he wasn’t in on.

“Fuck, me,” Kyle muttered, watching Will execute another perfect fighting game combo, sending his character’s health bar to zero.

“Told you, speed always beats tanks in these things,” Will laughed. Kyle scowled, getting up to grab a slice of pizza from the box on the counter.

“You’re so good at these games Will,” Sofia giggled. She was curled up under a blanket on one of Kyle’s armchairs, she’d been coming over more and more often lately, if Will had been paying rent, he might have joked that she should too.

“Yeah, I’ve been playing fighting games my whole life,” he said with a grin.

“Aww, not a lot of time for a girlfriend then?” she winked.

He gulped, What’s she getting at? “Girls always seemed more into Kyle than me,” he said, fighting to keep his voice steady.

“That’s too bad, you’re a pretty cute guy,” Sofia said, shifting on the couch, causing the blanket to go tight against her body as she stretched. The outline of her breasts was visible as she regarded him with a teasing smile. “You’re just getting cuter as you get smaller too.”

“S-Sofia,” he stammered, glancing at the kitchen and wondering when Kyle would be back, “this is kind of, uh…”

“What!?” she laughed, “What’s got you so nervous?”

What the hell? He thought, shaking his head as Kyle came back, a plate and slice of pizza in hand.

“Okay,” his friend grinned, “Round two, now!”

The match began with another flurry of fast combos from Will’s character, though Kyle had learned to play more defensively, parrying a number of the strikes and staying in the game. With the heavy hitting character he’d picked, only a few blows would be needed to win against Will, but he smirked as he deftly dodged each one.

“Give it up Kyle,” he said, “Those big lumbering heavyweights can’t win in these modern games-“ he inhaled sharply as he felt someone running slender fingers through his hair.

“I think you got a little smaller over the last few days,” Sofia almost whispered in his ear. He gulped as her hand ran down his arm, squeezing his bicep. She giggled, her hot breath on his neck as she squeezed, relishing the realization that her fingers were able to touch, encircling the whole of his arm in one grasp. “Oh, definitely !”

He blinked, realizing the buttons on his controller were suddenly just too far to make his combos work. He looked up in shock, trying to respond fast enough before the muscular juggernaut on the screen roared, pounding his character to smithereens and turning his healthbar from green to red in a matter of seconds.

“Oh shit,” he muttered, looking down at the controller, now comically large in his hands. His clothes were loose too, and he had to hold his pants up with one hand as he stood up.

“I guess those big lumbering heavyweights can win after all,” Kyle said with a smug smirk.

“Y-Yeah,” Will said, looking up at his friend. He didn’t even come up to Kyle’s chest now, and his mouth was dry as Sofia walked by him with a pleased grin on her face, swaying her hips seductively as she slid into Kyle’s embrace.

“I don’t know video games,” she teased, “but I do know bigger is better.” She winked up at Kyle as she said the second part, then glanced back to Will. She cocked her head sideways a moment, biting her lip to hide a smile as she slowly sauntered back to him. She stopped a few inches from him, looking down at him with those smug brown eyes. Their heights had reversed, now the five-foot nothing girl stood a head taller than him . “Wow,” she said in a soft voice, “I haven’t been taller than a boy since middle school… I kinda like it.”

“Hey uh… we’ll go out tomorrow and get you some new clothes,” Kyle said sheepishly. “You’ll want something to wear until you get ah… well, yeah.”

“I wonder how long he’ll even be able to wear anything we get him?” Sofia said, a little too eagerly. “We should probably just get a few other things, you know, so we’ll have stuff as he gets littler…” Her eyes gleamed mischievously, “What do you think Will? Barbie or Ken clothes?”

“Okay, lay off him,” Kyle said with a scowl, lightly slapping Sofia on the ass and causing her to start, then giggle and lean back into him. “It’s getting late, why don’t we hit the hay?”

“Yeah,” Will said, blinking, “Sounds good.”

Will paced, struggling to hold his loose clothes on his form as he tried to think of what to say to Kyle. Sofia had left in the car, his car, to get them all breakfast before going shopping. He wasn’t sure when he’d get a chance to talk to his friend alone again.

“Hey, Kyle,” he said, catching the blond’s attention as he came out of his bedroom.

“What’s up?” Kyle asked, turning to face him.

It’s just Kyle, he’s your best bro, Will thought, even if he’s… The size difference between them now made even a simple conversation intimidating, he wasn’t sure if it was his imagination or not, but he swore he could feel tremors as Kyle walked around the apartment.

“I need to talk about Sofia,” he said finally. “I-I think she’s coming onto me,” he stammered.

Kyle laughed, “What?”

“I’m serious!” he said, “She’s into me, or she’s playing some kind of game with me! It’s like she’s trying to make me smaller.”

Kyle breathed out slowly, staring at the floor, “She is,” he admitted softly.

Will’s eyes went wide, “WHAT!?” he shouted.

“Hey, keep your voice down!” Kyle muttered, glancing at the door as if wondering when Sofia would be back.

“What the hell Kyle!?” he rasped, “you knew!?”

“Yeah, it really gives her a rush to think she’s making you smaller,” Kyle admitted sheepishly, “I told her to cut it out… but Will, after she does it, she gets so worked up, it’s…” he gulped, and despite the fact that Kyle now loomed over him, suddenly he didn’t seem so tall. “It’s like the best sex ever,” he finished, “it’s wild, insane, she’s like some kind of demon-“

“Okay, wow, TMI!” Will said, leering back in disgust. “And you’re just okay with her flirting with me?”

Kyle shrugged uncomfortably, “I mean, I figured you deserved something nice, since you were getting small? It’s not like you’re going to have a lot of opportunities to date or anything over the next year…”

Will took a deep breath, exhaling slowly and trying to gather his thoughts, “This is… really fucking weird Kyle, I don’t even know what to say.”

“Well it’s really fucking weird to take care of your best friend while he’s shrinking,” Kyle retorted, a little edge to his voice that gave Will goosebumps. “We’re all kind of feeling our way through this situation, everyone says college is a time to experiment or whatever, you’re shrinking, it’s a whole bag of weirdness Will! Don’t pretend you’re not having a good time with this on some level too!”

“Fair enough,” Will muttered, thinking of Sofia’s smug smirk from the night before.

“I’ve got breakfast burritos!” Sofia said cheerfully as she bounded into the apartment.

“Great, I’m starving!” Kyle said, eagerly exiting the awkward conversation with Will and moving to the dinner table.

“I got you a kid’s meal Will,” Sofia said, winking at him as she placed the brightly colored bag on the table.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? Will wondered, eyeing Sofia as she watched him take his own seat at the table. He caught the way she covered her mouth in amusement as he was forced to stand, and tried to keep his expression friendly. Shit, I’m going to need a booster seat.

Another week went by mostly without incident, and Will’s wardrobe was stocked with enough clothing from children’s and toy sections that he would have comfortable clothes to wear all the way down to six inches, which was supposedly where roughly seventy five percent of victims stopped shrinking.

Kyle and Sofia were both busy with classes fully getting into gear, and Will found himself dwindling maybe an inch a day as he wasted his remaining time at a somewhat independent size playing video games and scrolling the internet, his eyes tracing across a laptop screen that seemed to be expanding every day.

He glanced up from the vast couch as he heard the door open, “Hey Kyle-“ he called, but he froze when he saw Sofia enter, unslinging her backpack and grinning at him.

“Hey Will,” she said, sauntering over to the couch. “Kyle and I share a class, so we were going to study tonight.” She plopped herself down on it, and though she was a small woman the impact rattled Will as he nervously eased backwards. “Will!” she giggled, scooting closer to him, “are you scared of me?”

“Kyle told me you’re uh… trying to-“

“Yeah, I’m speeding it along,” she admitted, “I think that’s better for everyone, I mean it’s going to be a lot easier for you once you get all the way down. ” She playfully booped his nose, grinning and feeding off the nervous energy the three-foot man was putting off.

Easier!? ” he squeaked.

“It’s just ruling you right now,” she said, gesturing around, “you just lay around playing video games, once it happens, you can settle into it, you can start living it.” She crept forward, grinning as he didn’t edge back this time. “What are you afraid of, Will?”

“Everything!” he almost shouted, “I-I’m going to be completely helpless, I’m losing a year of my life! No school, definitely no dating-“

Her finger came up and shushed him, covering the length of his face easily as he went cross-eyed focusing on it.

“Who cares if you’re helpless,” she said in a sweet tone, “we’ll take care of you until you’re better.” She stroked his cheek in an oddly comforting way, “that’s what friends do… You’re not losing a year of your life; you’re spending it with us. School?” She shrugged, “it’ll be there when you get back.” She slowly smiled, “And dating? Getting laid?” she rolled her eyes at that last part, “I’ll keep you company.”

Her hands reached up and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down easily with a single quick swipe. Will gasped as his erection sprang free, throbbing in the cool air of the apartment as Sofia grinned down at it like a wolf about to pounce on wounded prey.

“Cute!” she cooed, spitting into her hand and gripping it. Will groaned as his shaft only came halfway up her clenched fist. Still, she slowly raised it up, then down, looming over him and letting him take in the massive size of the girl he once looked down on.

“A-Are you sure you want to do this?” he stammered, struggling to keep his thoughts straight.

“Oh yeah,” she laughed, “I think you need it, this little cock needs some love before it gets too teeny for handjobs.”

“I-It’s only little because-“ he grunted as she picked up speed, sending an avalanche of roiling pleasure down his spine as his toes curled. “It’s only little because I am!” he finished.

“I mean it’s probably okay, proportionally,” Sofia said, “but man, Kyle’s is just… Ugh!” she closed her eyes and shivered, the expression on her face was like a match to gasoline for Will, and he gripped the cushion and tried to keep from spilling his seed as he watched her, spellbound.

“Oh?” she laughed, opening her eyes and noticing his struggle, “Don’t tell me hearing about a big cock gets you off?” she gripped tight, laughing at his almost pained moaning as her hand pumped mercilessly up and down. “Holy shit!” she realized, her eyes going wide with excitement, “I just realized, if you actually shrink all the way down to six inches, his dick is going to be bigger than your whole body!”

The humiliation rolled into his arousal as his tormentor laughed, enjoying the way the toy man below her rolled in the intense throes of ecstasy, trying with all of his might not to cum. She slowed, drawing their game out, enjoying the way his body jerked with each powerful up and down motion of her spit-lubricated palm.

“You’re going to shrink for me,” she teased, “fuck it gets me so wet thinking about it… I’m just going to jerk some of your size away.” She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth and almost shivering at the raw power she wielded over him, he was helpless, he was hers. “I’ll be sure to have Kyle thank you later for getting me so worked up,” she growled. She snapped her fingers in front of his face, “Eyes open, look at me!” she ordered. Will obeyed, his eyelids snapping up as he made eye contact with Sofia’s brown orbs, glittering with amusement as her hand’s motion increased speed again, making him struggle to stay still. “Cum,” she ordered simply.

“Oh god!” Will cried out, bucking his hips against her fist, humping the air and giving her the most intense orgasm he’d ever experienced while she just giggled at his expressions. It seemed to last for ages, each sticky strand splashing against her palm while she playfully slowed her motions, letting him ride the height and then descend down on the other side.

“Wow,” Sofia giggled, opening her palm, looking at his glistening semen. “For a tiny guy you almost managed a full size load, this would have probably gotten everywhere if you were full size.”

She stood up, stretching and opening and closing her fist a few times to get rid of the cramping, then slowly walked to the kitchen. In his post orgasm daze Will could hear her casually scrubbing his seed off her hands, sending it down the drain with the soap suds.

Oh no, he thought, feeling the couch seem to rush against his skin, expanding in all directions as his size vanished.

“Oh damn,” she laughed, looking at his once again loose clothes, “I guess a handy costs you quite a lot, huh? Wait here!”

“What!?” he exclaimed.

“I want to see how much height I got out of you!” she said excitedly. She reappeared a moment later with a tape measure, eagerly extending it across his prone body. “You were three feet even today, right?”

“Yeah, somewhere near there,” he said hesitantly.

“Well you’re two foot four now!” Sofia said triumphantly. She squealed in joy, jumping in place in her excitement, “This is so fucking fun Will!”

“Yeah,” he said, a small smile coming over his face as he lay back against the couch, “I guess… maybe it is.”

“Men are so simple,” Sofia giggled, “oh boohoo, I’m shrinking, then you get a handy from a cute girl and suddenly it’s all sunshine.”

Will frowned, “It’s not just that!” He scowled, “I guess you had a point, with all the other stuff you said!”

Sofia stopped her victory celebration, and a smile that had no taunting or teasing crossed her face for a split second, so quick that Will might have missed it if hadn’t been looking for it.

“I’m glad you’re coming around,” she said finally, “believe it or not Kyle and I were worried about you…” She frowned as she looked down at his naked lower half, “So you really got off on the whole comparison thing, huh?”

“N-No!” Will stammered, “It’s just… I-“

“You did!” Sofia said with a laugh, “Oh this is so perfect, you’re one of those guys, and you’re shrinking.”

“One of what guys?” Will asked, pulling up his now oversized pants. Another thought struck him, and he blushed, “You’re not going to tell Kyle are you?”

“Well he’s my boyfriend and he’s taking care of you while you shrink,” Sofia said incredulously, “He’s going to want updates on what’s going on with you!” She shook her head, “I swear, you boys have the strangest relationship!”

“It was pretty normal before you came along,” Will muttered.

“Damn man,” Kyle muttered, looking down at Will, who was standing on the floor. “I don’t know how you’re going to play Tekken now…”

Will was down to two feet even, staring up at his giant of a friend with a sour expression, “Yeah well, I’ve been meaning to teach you to play turn based games anyways.”

“Got it,” Kyle said, leaning down.

“Hey, what are you-“ Will grunted as Kyle’s hands clenched around his entire body, shocking him with their size and strength as he lifted Will onto the couch as though he were lighter than a feather. His hands were calloused from lifting weights at the gym after classes, and he could feel the roughness through his shirt as his friend’s hands released. A moment later a controller half the size of his body was gently set in front of him on the room sized cushion.

Kyle seemed to notice his reaction, and he smirked, “Sorry, I’ll ask next time I pick you up.”

“Thanks,” Will said, breathing out slowly. “Everything’s so… big now.”

“So, what’s the goal of this Civilization game?” Kyle asked, “Like, who are we trying to kill?”

“Uh, well you build a civilization, hence the title,” Will explained, his awkwardness at being next to the giant slowly fading. “As for killing, that’s just one of many possible paths to victory. So to play multiplayer select hotseat…”

They’d been playing for about an hour when Sofia made her usual afternoon appearance, entering without knocking. This time she was in her jogging clothes, a pair of black running shorts that showed her luscious tanned legs, and a tight pink running shirt that was soaked through with the same sweat that plastered her long black hair to her face.

“Hey,” she panted, grinning, “I wanted to get one more nice jog around campus before the weather got too cold.” She kicked off her running shoes, then with a grimace peeled off her socks with her big toe, scrunching them into the openings of her shoes before walking over to them.

“Hey,” Kyle and Will said at the same time.

Will’s mouth was dry as the titanic woman approached the couch. She was like some massive statue, impossibly large, the cloud of her drying sweat coming with her and filling his nostrils with the rich earthy aroma of her post-workout.

The world shook as she let herself drop to the floor, planting her butt on the carpet and stretching out her legs in front of them, “Oh man,” she muttered, stretching and gripping the tip of her toes, “I am sore. ” She grinned as she glanced up at the couch, “Will? Can you give me a quick foot rub?”

“I can-“ Kyle started.

“No, you’re too rough,” Sofia pouted, “I want Will to do it, he’s got those nice delicate little hands.” She leaned over, cupping her hands under his armpits and lifting him up like a doll, slowly bringing him down to the floor. “Go!” she snapped with a giggle.

Will’s face wrinkled at the smell as he got closer, “I don’t know-“

“Please?” Sofia asked, puffing out her lower lip and giving him pleading eyes.

Will sighed, looking at the pair of feet that stood waist high to him. He dropped to his knees, stretching his arms out. His thumbs met the soft, wrinkled soles of Sofia’s feet, sliding easily over them with the lubrication from her sweat. Soon his hands were covered in it, the thick crisp smell sticking to them and making him almost lightheaded.

“Oh that’s good,” she moaned, leaning back and enjoying his work. “Kyle, this is how you rub a girl’s feet, take notes.”

“Yeah,” Kyle muttered, a frown on his face.

Sofia noticed, “Aw, jealous?” she playfully squeezed Will’s head between her toes, causing him to sputter as her spit got in his mouth, coating his tongue with the sour flavor and stinging his eyes. “You might be my big strong boyfriend, but Will’s my cute little footboy.”

Cute little footboy, he thought, why is that so… hot!? He was rock hard as he kept up the massage, and a moment later she shifted forward, almost knocking him over as her foot collided with him.

“Hmm…” she said, fighting a giggle as she ground her soaked sole up his body a moment.

Can she feel my boner!? He wondered wildly.

“Kyle,” she said suddenly, “I’m so dirty, come take a shower with me, now.

“Uh, yeah,” Kyle said, hopping up eagerly.

Will watched as he scooped his arms up under the mountainous girl, lifting her up almost as easily as he had Will before. There was a whoosh of air as she rose away from him, cradled in her boyfriend's arms as her toes wiggled playfully one finally time hundreds of feet overhead.

“We’ll be back later,” she said with a smirk. “Until then?” She glanced at him, then over to her sweaty workout socks and shoes, “Entertain yourself,” she said with a wink. With that Kyle carried her excitedly to the shower, and he heard her giggling laughter as the water started, leaving no doubt in his mind as to exactly what she and Kyle would be doing in it.

Entertain myself, he thought, glancing at her shoes and socks. She can’t mean… She wants me to… The more he thought about it the more the idea seemed appealing, and slowly, hesitantly, he made his way across the vast living room and to the front door, where the pungent footwear waited.

They smelled like her , and they were enormous, furniture sized things, each one putting off a musky cloud of miasma that clouded his senses just as easily as her feet had. He hefted himself over the lip of her shoe, flipping over it and burying his face in the bunched cotton socks. The rich sour taste of Sofia mixed with the raspy cotton threading as he reached down his own body, gripping his rock hard manhood and gasping as he pleasured himself to the thought of being buried beneath Sofia’s perfect feet.

“You’re so small,” Sofia giggled, holding the tape measure up to him, “Seven inches…”

“Yeah, well I’m almost done I guess,” Will said, crossing his arms. “This thing is supposed to stop at six inches.”

He was standing on the counter. Sofia had gotten home from classes before Kyle, and she’d quickly picked him up out of the shoebox he’d been staying in with his smartphone and brought out the tape measure.

“Maybe,” Sofia said with a smirk, “Some people go lower than six inches…” She cocked her head playfully, “No clothes once you get that small, you’ll just have to go… naked ,” she drawled the last word, letting it linger in the air.

Will licked his lips, “S-So uh… how do you want to get rid of my last inch?”

“You know that’s a good question,” Sofia said, tapping her chin playfully, “I’ve been thinking, and I’ve got an idea that I think will turn you on enough that the last extra inch will be gone,” she snapped her fingers, “just like that!”

“Okay!” Will said eagerly.

Sofia just smirked, and before he could react she reached out and grabbed him, gripping him tightly like a squirming mouse as she opened a cabinet. His eyes went wide as she brought out a large mason jar, placing it on the counter and unscrewing the top.

“What’s the jar for!?” he panicked.

“Just relax,” she teased, dropping him in.

Sauntering her hips from side to side, she walked to the bedroom. His mind raced as she placed him under the bed, the shadows coming over his prison as he placed his hands on the hard glass walls. Outside her pants and panties slid down the massive caramel columns of her legs, and she stepped out of her clothes, pausing only to reach down for her panties. He strained to get a good look at her naked body as she bent over, but he cried out in surprise as her hand appeared at the top of the jar again, stuffing the balled up panties inside with him.

“Hey!” he called, fighting against the silky fabric. The thick powerful musk of her underwear instantly made him hard, and she just giggled at his reaction as she screwed the lid of the jar on, sealing him in with her dirty panties.

A moment later the springs above him creaked as Sofia climbed onto the bed. Soon he heard the sound of a door opening out in the apartment, Kyle coming home.

“Sofia?” he called, “Will?”

“In here Kyle!” Sofia called playfully.

“Hey have you seen Wil- Holy shit,” Kyle dropped his backpack by the door as he saw the naked form of his girlfriend relaxing, naked, as she waited for him.

Is she going to… up there, He looked out the sides of the jar-prison at the mattress overhead, while I’m down here!?

Kyle’s clothes were flying to the corners of the room, and his friend’s legs disappeared as he too climbed onto the mattress, creaking it as he climbed on top of his girlfriend.

“Oh god yeah,” Sofia moaned, “Rail me!”

The mattress above him started to creak up and down, the tempo increasing as their moans and cries grew louder. Will grimaced, feeling himself growing hard as the titans above him made love, a feeling of arousal no doubt aided by the pair of worn panties he’d been sealed in with.

“Fuck me!” Sofia cried, “Fuck me harder!”

She’s really putting on a show, he realized, giving in and starting to touch himself. Fuck me… he dove into the piled panties, sniffing them eagerly as he beat himself off furiously.

“Come on!” Sofia yowled, “give it to me! Give it to me HARD!”

A moment later she let out a long, loud scream that vibrated the walls of Will’s glass prison and was no doubt heard all over their apartment complex. Will joined her scream with his own, cumming into the massive panties as their silky musty folds surrounded him, burying him as he collapsed in the bottom of the jar.

“Oh fuck,” Kyle panted, “T-That was intense…” He gulped, turning to a sweaty, smug, and satisfied Sofia. “You shrank Will today, didn’t you? You always get like this when you do that to him…”

“Yeah, I set him up to lose a little more size,” she said with a wink.

“Where is he?” Kyle asked.

Sofia chuckled, leaning over the side of the bed. A moment later she came up with the jar in hand, letting a shocked Kyle see an equally shocked Will trapped inside.

“Wait, he was under the-“ He bit his lip, “Will, hey buddy…”

“You two can talk about it later,” Sofia chuckled, sliding out of bed.

Will watched from his glass prison as Sofia strutted triumphantly through the apartment, naked, and with her jet black pubic hair still damp from the vigorous romp in bed she’d just walked away from. She placed him on the counter, unscrewing the top and plucking him out, laying his naked form on the counter as she grabbed the tape measure.

“Let’s see…” she said, leaning over him and squinting to read the measurement, “Five and a half inches…”

“Wait, five and a half?” Will asked, “check it again!”

“Five and a half,” Sofia repeated, “you are one of those lucky guys who goes below six inches…”

“Oh shit,” Will said, stunned.

“Hey, think of all the fun we’re going to have finding just where your floor is,” she said with a shrug. She turned away from him, casually walking back to the bedroom and leaving him stranded on the counter, “Hey, Kyle! You’re not going to believe this!”

Will gulped, his mind racing as he wondered just how small he’d get, and what other mind games Sofia had in mind for him before his year of shrinking was up.

Chapter End Notes:

This is a two parter, the next part will come later this week or early next week. Thanks for reading!