- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Is The Full Story, I Hope You Like It :D

"Come on!," Elizabeth jumps up and down trying to reach her Teddy, from her Brother Todd, as he holds it just out of her reach.


"COme on! You have to get it! You have to want it!," he taunts.


Todd had always picked on Elizabeth, ever since they were kids. And with him being 13 and her being 8, it was easy to do that.


"I'm telling mom on you!"


"Mom and Dad are out right now!"


"Shit!," she takes a second, before thinking on it, realizing that she has no choice, she yells, "Sharon! Sharon!"


Suddenly from a closed bedroom door, we hear a 15 Year Old Yell, "Shut Up! I'm trying to sleep!"


Soon their parents' car pulls up.


Todd gives his sister her Teddy back, "don't you talk about what happened! Got it?!," he asks her threateningly.


She takes her Toy and then Cries, as her parents walk in, and she runs into her room.


"Is Everything Ok?," asks their Dad.


"I Dunno," Todd just nonchalantly goes to the fridge and gets out a can of soda. A tape on it has the written word "Todd" on it.


"I Worry About Her," says the Mom.


"I Wish I knew what was wrong with her," replies thier Dad.


Elizabeth stays holed up in her room. Just hiding in her bed. And hugging her Teddy Bear. As she stays there, she hears something hitting her window. She looks to investigate, when she sees her Friend, 7 Year Old Alexa, standing outside her window. The little girl had been throwing rocks to get her Attention.


"Hey! Elizabeth! Can I come up?!," Alexa called up.


"Hold on! Let me get the door for you!," Elizabeth gets up and goes down to front door, to let her friend in.


Elzabeth and Alexa have been friends since Kindergarten. Elizabeth had shared many secrets with her. And Alexa had shared secrets with her as well. Even Elizabeth's *Little Secret*!


"So Liz! How Have You Been?!," Alexa checks her phone and puts it back in her pocket.


"Oh ok! Todd keeps bugging me and picking on me and taking my Teddster!"


"YOu still have Teddster?!"


"I had him ever since I was Three!"


"That was also when you were Potty Trained Right?!"


"Oh yeah! And I still have Problems At Night!"


"Is That why you still wear Diapers?!"


Elizabeth takes out a pair and puts it back in the box, "Sadly. But just at nighttime!"


Suddenly there's a Beep on Alexa's Phone.


"SOrry! I gotta go!," Alexa gets up and runs off.


"I'll see you tomorrow!," Elizabeth calls out.


"Yep!," Alexa can only get out, as she has to go somewhere.


As Elizabeth decides to get into her bed and fall asleep ...


"Liz! Liz! Lizzy! Liz! Liz! Lizzy! Lizbeth! Lizzy! Lizzy! Lizbeth! Liz! Liz! Liz Liz Liz Liz Liz!"


She wakes up to see her 8 Year Old Cousin Martin.


"What?!," she yells at him.


He quickly grabs her box.


"SO you have a bedwetting problem eh?!," he takes out on of her Nighttime Diapers.


She takes it from him, "give me that!," she then watches him, as he starts jumping on the bed.


"So what game do you want to play?!," he askes of her.


"Grr! Get Offa My Bed!"


"But why?!"


"Because I said so!"


"Kids! Keep It Down!," Elizabeth Mother Scolds.


"I Can't Believe Mom and Dad agreed to watch you!," she says.


Soon it becomes late and they all sleep soundly in their beds.


The Next Day -


Elizabeth walks into the school, when she sees 9 Year Old Patricia. Patricia has always been a bully to her, but she doesn't know why. Knowing that seeing her means trouble, she tries to sneak around her. But -


She suddenly finds herself pitching forward. She's barely able to catch herself, when she see Patricia, with her foot extended, towering above her.


"Awe! Are you ok bay-bee?!," Patricia asks in a snide and condescending way.


Still on her guard, Elizabeth says, "Yeah I'm Ok!"


"Did da Widdle Bay-Bee Fall down and go Boom?!"


"What?!"


"Don't worry Widdle Bay-Bee! Your Big Sista Is Hewe!"


"I'm not a Baby!"


But as soon as Elizabeth gets up, she wishes she had stayed down, as in walks her Friend, Her Best Friend, who shared Secrets With Each Other! Come walking out from around the corner.


"That's not what you said last night!," Alexa then pulls out her phone, as she hits play on the recording.


"Oh yeah! And I still have Problems At Night!"


"Is That why you still wear Diapers?!"


Elizabeth takes out a pair and puts it back in the box, "Sadly. But just at nighttime!"


Suddenly there's a Beep on Alexa's Phone.


"SOrry! I gotta go!"


The Recording Ends There.


Patricia then shows it on her phone, and what's WORSE is that it went to every classmate and teacher she knew and had access to her Social Media Account.


She then asks, "And does Widdle Teddster wear Diapewrs Tew?! Widdle Bay-Bee?!"


Not wanting to hear the laughter from anybody, she bolts out of the School Door. She just keeps running! And running! Running far! Running wide! Running away from all this stuff! She just wants to run! And when she can't run no more? She Keeps Running!


"Why are you running?!," an Eerie Voice Calls Out To Her.


She stops and looks around, she finds herself on the edge of a forest, but there's no one in sight.


"Up here!," The Eerie Voice Calls Out To HEr.


She looks up, and sure enough! There's a Five Year Old Girl in a White Hoodie hanging out on a Tree.


"Wh-Wh-Who Are You?!," Elizabeth asks of the Little Girl.


"Well Elizabeth!," she says, as she jumps down, "I am a Fixer of things!"


"A Fixer?! Of What Things?!"


"Of Many Things! And I see you have some problems at Home and at School?!"


"Do I! I have,"


"A Sister who doesn't talk to you, a Brother who picks on you, a Cousin who constantly gets in your way, A Bully who teases you, and Now a Best Frie-"


"Former."


"Ah yes! Former Best Friend who had betrayed your Trust!"


"H-how did you know?!"


"I told you! I am a Fixer of Things! And you can call me Miss Fixer!"


"Can you fix it so that they won't -"


The Little Girl, who she hereonforth be called Miss Fixer, puts her hands and cups them with Elizabeth's Own. There is a bright flash, as it then dissipates.


"Now then!," says Miss Fixer, "I want you to," she picks up a leaf from the ground and puts it into Elizabeth's Hand, "Picture that leaf getting smaller," and with enough concentration, she causes it to shrink!


"Woah!," Elizabeth is amazed, at how it diminishes in size in front of her, "can I make it come bac- woah!," she over corrected herself, as the leaf almost envelopes her!


"We'll practice with that!," says Miss Fixer, as she makes the Leaf Back to its normal size, now I want you to only adjust the length of the stem!


After a while and a few tries, she finally gets the hang of it!


Soon she is Making Trees as Small as Ants, while those same bugs stay the same size.


"How can I ever repay you?!," Elizabeth is about to turn around, when she hears the doorbell! She turns around and sees that she was still at the school. And what's weirder, is that she seems to have been walking along the school, going to her classes, as if it was all happening and this was just like any normal school day. But Alexa and Patricia were talking, and then pointing to her and laughing. And the events of the last few days had been happening. Wait? Does that mean that Elizabeth Dreamt that whole Miss Fixer Thing?! If she had, then that was just some Fantasy she concocted up?! But it felt so real!


At Home -


"Sharon! Sharon!," thier mom calls out, "Fine! Todd?!"


Todd looks up at his mom, "Yeah?!"


"Your Father and I have to go and help out YOur Aunt and Uncle on their Farm, and I'm putting you in charge of the house for right now!"


"What?!," Elizabeth is Not Pleased, "Mom! You can't! Dad! Take me with you! Todd is -," an Instant Look From Todd makes her shut down.


"What?! What is it sweetheart!," her Dad kneels down next to her, "I wish I knew what was wrong, so I could help you!"


Elizabeth cries in his arms.


"We'll be back before you know it!," says their mom.


"And once the Farm is Finished, Martin will be going back home.


"OH but I like it here!," says Martin off in the distance.


"I don't!," Elizabeth says under her breath.


As soon as the parents leave and the car can be seen and heard leaving the driveway, Todd takes out Teddster, "Oh look what I got! It's your Silly Little Toy!"


"Give it back!," Elizabeth whines, as she tries reaching for it.


"Uh uh uh! You're much to Old For Stuffed Animals! Maybe I should ...," he walks over tyo the family garbage bin and opens it up, "throw it in the trash!," he then drops it in.


"Teddster!"


He smushes it around, before taking it back out, and saying, "Nah! That would be insulting to garbage now wouldn't it?!"


He throws it right at her, as she manages to catch it, and despite the garbage smell, holds it right to her chest. And cries.


"You know what?!," he says to her, as he goes to sit down on their Father's Chair, "It's time for bed!"


"What?! But it's not even 8:30!," Elizabeth whines.


"Don't care! I think all little ones should be getting to bed early! Especially if they wear diapers!


Elizabeth started crying more now. Looking at the leftover lettuce that was now stuck to her Teddster's Ear, she wished it could just get smaller! And sure as shit, it does! An Evil Smirk gets on her face.


"Come on! It's bedtime!," she can still hear her brother say.


"No! I think it's butttime!," she says defiantly.


Before he can say anything, he finds everything around become HUGE! As she shrinks into his clothes. He stumbles around in the fabricy darkness, before a Now GIANT ELIZABETH SCOOPS HIM OUT OF HIS Enlarged Clothes. She sees him jumping and hears him screaming.


"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! TURN ME BACK NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH!"


But she just takes him, and drops him into her underwear. He falls and gets wedged in her butt. He tries to climb out, but she had been wearing jeans that day.


"Hmm!," she goes up to her sister's room, and knocks on the door, "Sharon!"


"Go Away!," she hears her sister yell out to her.


"Mom wants you to-"


"Tell mom I'm busy!"


"Ok!," then as loud as she can yell she screams, "MOM! SHARON'S NOT LISTENING TO YOU AND BEING A LITTLE BITCH!"


"What did you say?!," Sharon gets up to answer the door, "Alright you Little Twerp!," not realizing, that she had already begun shrinking into her clothing!


Butt she soon finds out, when she gets picked up by Elizabeth, who says, "Well I guess you are a *Tiny Bitch*!," and then puts her in her butt next to Todd.


"Todd!," Sharon yells, "she got you too?!"


"I Hope Someone can knock some sense into her!," Todd explains.


NOw while all this was happening, Martin saw the whole thing. He tried to sneak off to get to the Telephone, butt, "oh no you don't!"


He soon finds himself shrinking into his clothes, just like the others. He then tries running, while he's shrinking, but it's no use, as Elizabeth just nonchalantly walks by, picks him up, and drops him in her underwear, where he's greeted by the Two Before.


She then goes to the Phone herself, as she calls her friend Alexa. "Alexa Hey! What?! Oh no! I'm willing to let bygones be bygones! I mean I was hurt! But I can only imagine what she must have said to- Oh. I see. You got a ticket to 'get out of being bullied free'! I understand that! Now why don't you come over, because I hope we can still be friends!"


On the Other end of the line, Alexa says, "Oh yes! And maybe we can have a sleepover! My dad won't mind!"


And then she hangs up.


"I can't wait to videotape her asleep in her Diaper!"


When Elizabeth hears the door, she goes to answer it, "Hey! Alexa! You made it!"


"Wow! It feels quiet in here!," Alexa responds.


"Mom and Dad are at My Aunt and Uncle's for the Weekend"


"And your brother and sister?," she gives it a second, "and wasn't your cousin staying with you."


Without answering her words, Elizabeth walks to her bedroom, "Come With Me."


As Alexa Does, she gets a Strange Chill running up her Spine. She then gets confused, as Elizabeth strips to her underwear and lies on the bed.


"Uh? Liz? Why are you," Alexa can only get out, when-


Elizabeth pulls down her underwear and reveals her bare butt, "I think I got a rash! Do you think you can check on it for me!"


Alexa goes up, as she takes out her phone and sets it to video record. Butt as she does so, she sees no red markings, but tiny little bugs. No ... wait ... those aren't bugs! they're people! Teeny Tiny People!


"Help! Help us!"


"Run Away!"


"Get Help"


"Help Us!"


"Run!"


"Get Help!"


"Help Us!"


"Run!"


"Get Help!"


Suddenly, she finds herself shrinking out of her clothes, as she falls right into Elizabeth's Butt, and ALMOST GETS CRUSHED BY HER OWN PHONE! Butt she gets saved by Elizabeth's Ass, as it bounces off her derriere, and lands on Elizabeth's Bed. Elizabeth then pulls up her underwear, and puts on her clothes, as she picks up Alexa's Phone. Searching through the contacts, she Finds Patricia's Number and Text's, "Hey! So I'm 'having a sleepover' at Elizabeth's House! Want to get pictures of her in her diaper?!"


A Text Back from Patricia says, "Hell Yeah!"


Patricia knows she's not going to be allowed in their, so she decides to sneak in through the window, where she sees Alexa's Clothes just lying there, butt when she picks them up, she finds herself shrunk, naked, and put inside Elizabeth's Butt!


Looking around at her fellow captives, she sees one familiar face, "Alexa! What the hell is going on here?! Why did you send me a message, if you knew that Elizabeth had shrinking powers?!"


"I didn't!," Alexa defended, "That bitch must have taken my phone and used it to text you here!"


Suddenly, and without warning, they all feel as they fall down, "AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!". They land on something soft. SOmething cushioney. It seems to be a strange white fabric. But Sharon, Todd, Martin, and Even Alexa have never seen or felt anything like this before!"


"Strange," says Todd, "What could this be?!


Phew-Wew! Everyone looks up to see Elizabeth Towering Over Them Buck Naked! They all cower in fear at the Massive Site. She looks down at them.


"HEY TODD! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!," she watches as they all are knocked off of their feet, to her words, "*I Said* CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" They struggle to get up.


"Yes! Yes!," Todd shouts, "PLease! YOu have to change us back to normal!"


"Sorry! I don't speak ONe Inch!," she then says in a calm voice, that to them sounds like words on a loud speaker, "I just want you to know, that I think you're right! It is my Bedtime! And that's why," she bends down to pick Patricia up, she places her on a table, that to Patricia looks to be A Massive Wooden Mansion Lot, and where she looks down to see what it is, that they are standing on, *gulp!*. Elizabeth then sprinkles some weird looking stuff into a glass of water, before stirring it up, and drinking it up. She then puts the bottle, where the sprinkle things were in, and asks, "hey can you read what this says?!" Patricia does what she says, Oh No! Oh No! Oh! No! No No!, on that bottle, was the word "Laxative!"


She then gets put down, back onto the white field of soft clothness. "Guys!," she yells, "We have to run!"


"Why?!," asks Alexa.


"This thing we're sitting on?! It's her diaper!"


They all run! hoping to get away from what was to happen next! But soon they stumble off their feet and onto their butts, as they meet up once again with Elizabeth's Ass! They tried to get out! they tried to Run Away! But they were trapped there. Trapped until the Next Day.


Elizabeth soon just lays down and takes a nice deep nap! About an hour in, and her bedwetting kicked in. They all tried to swim away from the flooding that was occurring! They thought that this couldn't get any worse! They just had to swim this out, until the absorbency of the diaper had taken place! Suddenly they heard a series of loud and familiar sounding noises.


"What is that?!," asks Sharon.


"Oh Shit!," replies Patricia, "She took Laxatives!"


And sure as shit, everything went brown. They were swimming in her filth! But they had no choice. For they were stuck there until the morning. The waiting was painful and torturous! Not only did they have to swim around in her filth! But they also had to deal with more flooding on both ends.


When morning hit, Elizabeth got up, as she picked up her friend's phone, and seeing that "her latest video of her shrinking" got some views, she decided to have some fun with her little ones, "Hey guys! I'm Elizabeth! Now I know what a Bitch of a Former Friend had revealed about me! And you know I'm dealing with her and a few other right now! Do you want to see them?!, she puts the phone down on the table, so it can still show her, as she takes off her diaper, and shows the poopy mess, "Oh wait! Sorry," she says, as she zooms in and takes out a Tiny Struggling Person, "see this?! This naughty widdle thing?! This is Alexa! Say 'Hi' Alexa!," Alexa can only sob, as she waves her arm. Now Alexa thought it would be fun to betray my trust and to kiss the Ass of my Enemy, Patricia! Well I have two jobs for her! First she has to clean up all her widdle friends and herself!," Alexa looks around, before showing her empty hands. Elizabeth laughs and says, "Silly Giwl! Haven't you heard of the saying 'Eat. Shit?!'," Alexa looks horrified, but a quick flick from Elizabeth's Finger on her Bare Sticky Buttocks causes her to reconsider. She's about to do herself first, when Elizabeth says, "Oh no! Where are your manners?! YOu obviously have to go last!" And with that, Alexa travels through all that Sludge, to get to each tiny, who's now the same height as she is at 1 inch, and she begins licking away. The taste is horrible! Butt she has no choice! Once each one is licked clean, they are put onto Elizabeth's Table. Then When she's done, she expects to be put on the table with them. But that is Not The Case. For Elizabeth continues, "And since she likes kissing ass so much! Maybe she'd like to clean up MY ASS!"


"No! No! No! Please Noooooooo!," Alexa screams in vain, as she's placed onto her former best friend's ass.


The stickiness and the pastiness of the shit makes it hard for her to move through. Elizabeth gets up. As she does so, Alexa is forced to grab onto a Turd hanging onto her Former Friend's Ass, as she realizes, that she could fall from such a Great Height!


Elizabeth grabs the Phone, as she then grabs the Other Tinies, "Now let's see! What should I do to my brother! And the mean bully, who was always picking on me?!," she picks them up and lays them right by her feet, "I want you two to massage my feet!," she watches as Patricia is about to say something, but Elizabeth's Finger hovering over her butt gives her other ideas, instead she watches as they use their hands to-, "Nuh uh uh! With your tongues!," they both gulped in total dismay, as they stuck out their tongues, to lick at her feet, "Oh yeah! Work your way up!," They had to do what they were told, "Now if only I knew what to do to my Sister, who constantly ignored me and told me to 'Shut The Hell Up'?!"


SHaron had managed to grab Martin and Secretly Escape.  They managed to slide down her desk, and hide under her windowsil lock. Elizabeth is about to get up, when she looks down at the phone.


"Hey! Do you guys want to see something really embarassing?!," she gives Alexa a look and upon seeing that wicked scowl coming from the Giantess Elizabeth's Face, Alexa could only gasp! And shake her head.


"Oh no! No no! No No!"


"Keep eating Naughty Widdle Tiny Baybee!"


Alexa didn't want to do this anymore! "Please! Stop! Please! I'm begging y-"


She instantly gets picked up, and then flicked on her bare ass! It hurt! Soon it keeps on coming, as all she can do is start crying!


Sensing this is the best time, Todd and Sharon dig their nails down into her skin!


"Yee-ow!," Elizabeth jumps up and dropping the other three.


Upon seeing their chance, Todd, Sharon, and Alexa made a break for it! They scatter all over!


"Oh dear! What am I going to do?!," she laughs, as she makes them all grow slightly to three inches. Conveniently. The Places where they where hiding now made them stuck! She just had to find them, and grab them, to shrink them back down to an inch! She then gave each one a sound flicking. The sounds of their tiny cries made her laugh more and more and even more now. After this was over, she showed them to the phone, as she taped each one down, "Now where was I?! Oh yeah! Something really embarrasing!," she took her friend's phone, and scrolled through, until she saw it, she then hit send, as she shared the video with not just those on Alexa's Friend Page, but also to the Tiny Characters Themselves. Alexa hides her head in shame, as she sees herself secretly fimling herself wearing an outfit she had when she was five and dancing along silly to some toddler music.


"I showed you that in Secret!," The Tiny Alexa yelled.


"My 'Friend' Thinks That I'm A Baby, For Something I Can't COntrol?! Well What about Her?!," Elizabeth asks the Viewing Audience.


Alexa can only hold her head in her hands and cry.


"WOw! I can't believe you're just as much of a baby as she is!," Patricia says condescendingly.


"Shut Up!," Alexa yells, as she tries to break free and lunge at Patricia.


Seeing this, Elizabeth takes them off of their Tapey PRison, as she shows her bare butt to the camera there, "Back Inside you Go!," she then forces them all into her butt, as she puts a new diaper on, "Now Normally I'd wear Big Girl Underwear and go to school, but since it's the weekend, and my Tinies have been extra naughty, I've decided to give them one full day, of being trapped in my diapers, before giving them their new orders! And because of that, I'll have to say goodbye to you guys later for now! Ok! See Ya!"


She then hangs up the phone. She puts it on her desk, as she plugs it in.


She sits down at her Table, as she has a Bowl of Cereal (Purposefully Choosing The One With The Most Fiber) And Mixing It In With Laxatives and a Special Kind of Laxatating Milk. And she has for herself, a Long Long Glass, Or Two, Or Three, Of Apple Juice.


When she is done, she turns on TV, lays down on her belly and watches cartoons. Soon she feels the urge to go, BADLY!, butt as she gets up, she feels the crinkle and remembers her diaper. Leaning onto one leg, she gives out one big one, as she then lies down and lets the rest do its work. Inside her butt, the Tinies are in constant Darkness, when they barely have time to react, as she sound is instantly followed by the flooding! They try to swim away, but they are smashed against the white of her diaper. They try to get out, but Elizabeth had made it so that they would be sealed within there. They had to swim around this Giant Brown Pool. This Poop OCean. They soon get tired of swimming, but they can't slow down, or else they might sink down. And they didn't want that. They soon felt, as Elizabeth got up to get some lunch, then some supper, then a Midnight Snack. And each time, she had to go. Again. And Again. Soon Elizabeth Lays down on her bed, with the Little Tinies Swimming For Dear Life!


When Morning Comes, she undoes her straps, as she lets it fall to the hard hard floor.


"Pew-Wee!," she says, as she sees the Tinies still swimming there, she then goes to the phone, as she resumes recording, "Hey guys! I'm back! And guess what?! I thought of their punishments! I Thought of it last night in my dream!," she looks down at them, "Ok! Are you going to be good and listen to what I have to say?!," being too tired and too afraid to have another ordeal like that, they all nod their heads and seeing them do this, she says, "Ok! First! I want ALL OF YOU to lick that diaper clean!," she watches, as slowly, yet surely, they get that diaper clean, "very good!," she says to them, as she puts them on the counter, while she throws that diaper away, "now I think Alexa should still clean up my Butt!," she picks up Alexa and puts her on top of her cheeks, "Make sure it gets nice and clean!," she could feel the Tiny Little Girl start licking, "And my brother Todd? Well I've decided that Instead, He shall," she puts the Dirty Garbage Covered Teddster in front of him, "Lick Off all this Dirt Off Of Poor Teddster! He needs a Bath!," Todd is about to say something, he WANTS to say something, but he decides not to, as he starts licking away at all the Garbage, "Oh wait!," she soon takes them back, as she says, "I almost forgot! Alexa? Clean Them Off First!," Alexa did as she was told, although she was hoping to find a way to escape, they all were, "OK! Back to your places!," and with that Alexa was back on Elizabeth's Bottom, While Todd was Cleaning off the Giant Teddy Bear. Seeing this, Sharon gets picked up, when she gets taped to her nose, "now while you always ignored me, I'm gonna keep my eyes ... eh heh ... nostrils on you!," Sharon could only help, but to stay still. "Now what about Martin?! What about him?! Hmmmmmmmm?????!!!!!!!?! She picks him up and brings him to her toilet as Alexa has to struggle to stay on, she then drops him in. WOOOAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! "You can stay in there while I-," she sees him falling asleep, "oh my!," she picks him back up, as she washes him off, she feeling of the water shocks him, as she puts him in her left ear, "when you clean that out ... QUIETLY!, I will let you clean out my right one! He has no choice, but to do as she says. And last but not least, Elizabeth picks up Little Patricia, as she drops her to her feet. She then lays down, as she says, "Ok Now! You get to massage my feet all by yourself!"


Soon each one did as they were told. Not because they wanted to, but because they feared what would happen, if they didn't!


"Ok guys! That's all I have for right now! So see ya later! Buh-Bye!," she then stops recording again. And keeping the phone plugged in, so that she could use it for later.


As she gets back up, she sees how good a job they had been doing, that she decided to tape them back to her dresser, "so they wouldn't get away", and allow them to get some rest. Due to their whole ordeal, each one falls quickly asleep.


Elizabeth then goes, and seeing how clean Todd Made Teddster, decides to make it bigger. Big enough to be a Pillow For her. A Playground for them.


When they wake up the next morning, they see that she doesn't have the Phone Camera on, as she Untapes Them and shows them the stuffed teddy.


"Now I want you to be good and play on Teddster! Or else it's back to my Diapered Butt and your own Little Punishments For You!," she says to them.


Having Fear in their eyes, they do as their told.


She watches them, as they play. She laughs to herself. A TIny Little Giggle, that to them must seem like a Crackling of Thunder.


She lays down on her bed Buck Naked and Falls Asleep.


"Oh shit!," She wakes up a few hours later, to see them still playing and still having fun.


When she gets close to them, they all jump on her face and give her nose a hug!


"Oh what's this?!," she asks of them.


"We Love You!," they squeak.


"Oh I love you too!"


"And We Sorry!"


"Oh now It's ok!"


Soon they all fall asleep, as they fall off, she catches them though.


She then lays them onto Teddster, laughing to herself, when they go for the Stuffed Animal's Butt.


"Would you like to go in my butt?!"


They shake their heads "no".


"Suit yourselves!"


"I see that all went ok!," Elizabeth turns her head to the noise, as she sees the The Little Girl In The Hoodie laying on a Tree Branch Outside.


"Oh yes! Wonders!," shouts Elizabeth.


"Well I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to take my power back!"


"What?! Why?!"


"Because They have a New Found Respect For you! And I need to give this power to others who need it!"


"But what if I still need it?!"


"Oh don't worry, Everything will reset back to before you first used your power on Todd and you will see that you won't need it anymore."


"But what about?!"


"Don't worry! Remember when I first gave you that temporary gift and you went back to before you left and found me?!"


"Yes! But I don't think anybody remembered ..."


"Exactly! Those Who I Lend My Power To And Those Shrunk Under Said Power, Will Rememeber Everything During The Reset!"


"And What About Everybody Else?!"


"Everybody And Everything Else, Will Be Reset!"


"Can I Put Them In My Butt For Five More Minutes?!"


Miss Fixer just snaps her fingers, as the Five Tinies are Transpforted To Her Ass. They wake up with a Start of course, butt soon fall fast asleep.


After Five Minutes, she finds herself back to where it all started, with Todd holding the Teddy Bear over the garbage. He lets go, but quickly catches it.


"Oh sorry sis!," he says, as he very carefully gives it back to her, "please don't be mad!"


We see Sharon and Martin walk out, when they say, "We're sorry too! We didn't mean to!"


Then there's a knock at the door. They go to Answer it, Alexa and Patricia are standing there, with Alexa quickly hugging her and saying, "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that to you! You were my best friend!"


Patricia just says, "I feel like I should apologize too! I mean I shouldn't have messed with you and your plight!"


And with that, Miss Fixer watches as these Kids and Teenagers all hug and make up.


She then leaves as she says, "It looks like someone is an Irresponsible 12 Year Old, For his 3 Year Old Little Sister!"


The End

Chapter End Notes:

Now That We Are At The End, I Want To Say A Few Things: Thank You For Reading This Story, I Didn't Want To Have This Be A Series (As I Wanted It TO Be A One-Off Story), And If You Want To, You Can Use Miss Fixer For Your Own Stories As Well. How You Want To Do It, Will Be Up To You! :D :)