[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Welcome to Seijou General Trading, voted Best Mixed Size Company for over a decade and great place to work no matter what size you are! These North American offices are host to a wide range of different employees, big and small doing their best to turn the wheels of the world's premier general trading company.

I am pleased to announce my latest anthology series, Towering Temptations! You can expect fun, lighthearted and comical short stories featuring big OLs (office ladies) and tiny coworkers going about their day!

I hope you enjoy!


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Legwear, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 10833 Read: 23622
Published: September 25 2023 Updated: February 12 2024

1. New Intern by PleaseStepOnMeDamnit [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1760 words)
Enjoy!

2. The Secretary by PleaseStepOnMeDamnit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1121 words)

Inspired by this wonderful picture by the amazing YoHomeboyRaps! https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/90907451

3. Classic Prank by PleaseStepOnMeDamnit [Reviews - 1] (716 words)

Inspired by this pic (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98924910) by the amazing YoHomeboyRaps!


Kind of a short one but the idea is funny.

4. Helpful Assistant by PleaseStepOnMeDamnit [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2358 words)

As Sasha faces a critical business meeting, her dedicated assistant Marcus employs ingenious tactics to keep her focused on the task ahead.


Made a bit of a longer one this time around, hope you enjoy!

5. After Work Party by PleaseStepOnMeDamnit [Reviews - 0] (2754 words)

It's Friday night, the work is done and a group of employees are headed to a bar to celebrate their achievements!

---

Enjoy!

6. After Work Party 2: Monday by PleaseStepOnMeDamnit [Reviews - 0] (2124 words)
The gang deals with the after-effects of a event-filled Friday night at the start of the next work week.