- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inspired by this pic (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98924910) by the amazing YoHomeboyRaps!


Kind of a short one but the idea is funny.

              Jennifer peeked down the hall, glancing to the left and to the right through the quiet office, before slinking into the empty copier room. She checked her phone, sighing in relief that lunch was still ongoing. Seijou had several copy rooms across the building, but this one was perfect for what she wanted to do. Reaching down into her shirt pocket, she fished out her tiny friend.

  

              “Coast is clear?”

 

              “Yep, are you ready Tim?”

 

              Brushing her auburn hair out of the way, Jennifer opened the lid and pressed a few buttons on the screen. With a flash of light, the machine whirred to life, gently humming while awaiting her command.

 

              “Have you ever been sat on?

              “I have not, please don’t crush me.”

 

              Jennifer laughed, “I think my butt is plush enough to not hurt you, don’t worry!” She accentuated her comment with a playful spank.

 

              Idly humming to herself, Jennifer carefully placed the tiny onto the glass copy plate and hiked up her skirt.

 

              “Ready?”

 

              She could barely see Tim’s thumbs up before turning around to sit down on the copier.

 

              Tim braced himself as a tights-clad moon filled the horizon. He had admired Jennifer from afar, but never in a million years did he imagine himself in this position, staring up as her ass hurtled towards him. As she sat down on the copier, it felt like an asteroid slammed down on him, instantly forcing the air from his lungs and wrapping him in her tights-clad assflesh. As Jennifer had stated, she was soft enough for him to not crush under her, but the unimaginable weight pressing down on him left him completely paralyzed, barely able to even move the slightest twitch with the weight pressing down on his form. What miniscule amounts of oxygen he could force in was filtered through the slightly sweat-tinted stockings that clung tightly to her rear.

 

              Jennifer, meanwhile, kept humming as she pressed a few buttons, prompting the machine to whirr to life. She grinded a bit, hoping to ensure a good picture as she watched the glowing bar of the copier slowly scan back and forth. A few moments later, the printer began to spit out page after page of the same image, the shapely form of her ass squished against the glass, complete with Tim’s form helplessly smushed against it. As the printer finally stopped, she gently scooted off before standing back up. To her relief, her tiny friend appeared intact, though completely dazed from the experience. A gentle poke confirmed his status as he carefully sat up, still breathing deeply to replenish the air he lost beneath her.

 

              “So, whaddya think?” Jennifer beamed, holding one of the copies up for him to view.

 

              “Not bad, not bad. Can I get one?”

 

              “Of course, I also had it send a digital copy to my email so I’ll get one over to you!” She commented proudly.

 

              “Wait, what email did you send it to?”

 

---

 

              “So, it seems you two had some fun yesterday.” Carol the HR supervisor looked away from her computer before turning the monitor around. Prominently displayed on the screen was the photocopy of Jennifer’s ass.

 

              “You both are aware that company intranet is monitored, right?” Carol sighed. “I should not be receiving messages from IT about this kind of thing. Photocopiers are for files, not butts.

 

              “It was just a prank.” Tim commented, prompting Jennifer to nod in agreement.

 

              “A pretty childish one at that. Thankfully, for both of your sakes, I’m not going to write you up for this. It was stupid, but ultimately harmless I guess. You didn’t force Tim into it, and his addition was at least a mildly amusing twist. Just, if you want to photocopy yourselves that badly, go and buy yourself one and don’t bring company property into it next time. Understand? Now get back to work.”

              The two nodded nervously, before scurrying out of her office. Spinning the monitor back around, Carol clicked on the file, before carefully depositing it in a folder named “Ideas.”

 

              “It was a little funny, at least.” She murmured to herself before returning to work.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!