- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you're liking this story, consider supporting me on Patreon. Lots more goodies there: patreon.com/user?u=4260306 

“Are you okay, Chloe?” Mrs. Johnston asked, gently rubbing Chloe’s shoulders as she gasped.


“I’ll be okay, Mrs. Johnston.” Chloe said, her breathing gradually calming, unable to pull her focus away from the continued feeling of the powerful muscles in her throat squeezing little Parker further down inside of her. “I think I swallowed it.”


“I think you’re right.” Mrs. Johnston said, a nervous chuckle lacing her statement. “I can see it going down your throat. The teacher gestured toward the tiny lump traveling down Chloe’s neck, disappearing without a trace behind her massive chest.


“Smaller bites, okay dear?” Mrs. Johnston said, patting Chloe on the shoulder.


“Sure, Mrs. Johnston. Thank you.”


“I can’t believe I, like, literally swallowed you.” Chloe said giggling.


“Chloe, please! Get me out of here!” Parker said.


“No, you’re the one that tried killing me. You think I’m just gonna let that go?”


“Chloe, I’m a piece of freaking gum! I can’t move a damn muscle.  You’re the one that almost choked, don’t blame me for that!”


“Well, it all ended up working out.  It was a long trip down there, huh?” Chloe asked. “I could still even feel you squeezing down my throat right up until I left the cafeteria.  Did you feel me stop at the water fountains and just…I dunno…focus on the feeling of you hitting my stomach? What’s it like in there?”


“It’s like you’re a little baby in my belly now or something.” Chloe laughed, patting her flat, exposed stomach.  “Only I think your rebirth into this world isn’t going to be nearly as magical as the first time!”


“As funny as it would be to see you again in a few days, I think it’s a little too much…and that should say something considering how much I don’t like you, you know.”


“Yeah, I think I’m just, like, not gonna look. Whenever the day gets here that…you know…you’re ‘reborn’, I’m just gonna…flush.  No goodbyes.  No teasing.  Not even a look.  Just a flush.”


“Cause jeez..I mean…it was pretty awesome using you while I could. I mean, I chewed on you for 2 weeks straight and you never lost even a teensy bit of that delicious strawberry flavor!  You’re technically cursed to carry that flavor forever so I know it sounds like a super-duper waste, but I’m sorry…there is NO amount of washing or cleaning I can do to you that would be good enough to get you back in my mouth again. Not after what I’m going to put you through in a few days after you…finish your journey! Yuck!” Chloe shivered and giggled. “Fate’s a cruel mistress, or so I’ve heard.  But she’s also fair.”


Bedtime


Chloe changed into her favorite silk sleepwear camisole night shirt, her modest bottom peeking out the bottom and her enormous breasts practically spilling out the top.  As she got into bed, she reflexively reached into her mouth and then began laughing when she felt nothing in there.


“Oh, that’s right.” Chloe laughed.  “I’d have to reach waaaaay further down to getchya! Or at this point, maybe I’d be better off reaching up!”


Chloe had developed a routine 2 weeks earlier when she turned Parker into her gum.  Every evening she’d tuck herself in under her covers and grab the hot pink case on her bedside that held her retainer–something she’d worn every night since having her braces removed at 15.  Each night, Parker would come out of her mouth, stuck obediently to the tip of her index finger as the retainer went in. She would then set Parker’s saliva-soaked, chunky and chewy strawberry hunk into the hot pink retainer case, savoring the sharp clasp of the plastic notch that ensured he’d spend the whole night nice and secure on her bedside.


That adorable tradition was short-lived, however, as Parker was now traveling through Chloe’s digestive system.


As Chloe drifted off into a deep, luxurious sleep, her window AC unit pumping cold air into her room, Parker was going through a very different experience.


__________


Parker had always assumed that the primary force for pulling food down into a stomach was gravity.  He realized, as Chloe’s strong, powerful throat muscles surrounded him that it wasn’t gravity pulling him deeper inside of her.  It was Chloe’s body doing the work.  Her biology’s primal and reflexive desire realized as it detected his tiny, gummy presence. The throat muscles knew that their owner was sending it sustenance so it worked greedily to pull it down to where it belonged.  Parker cried and moaned in anguish as the wet, slippery throat muscles pulsed, squeezing him further and further down, further and further away from the light above. There was nothing he could do about it, even if he could move.


Far from a hunger-satisfying morsel, Parker was surrounded by the horrible, echoing sound of Chloe’s stomach rubbing against itself as if angry at the disappointing offer.  Much to Parker’s terror,that dissatisfaction didn’t stop Chloe’s body from treating him like sustenance to be broken down and converted into energy.  He felt a warm itch spreading across his mushed, gummy body.  The warmth increased along with the intensity of the itchy feeling.  Parker was grateful to feel the itchy feeling subside, but in its place rolled in a growing sensation of burning. Is this before or after she has lunch?


The only thing capable of distracting him from the tingling and burning was the occasional welcoming of more morsels of food like him.  He was greeted by a few mouthfuls of freezing cold milkshake and what he discerned were french fries.  Disgusting and unpleasant as it was to join the mix with Chloe’s food..and as emasculating as it was to admit that he now shared in that category, it gave him free license to think of anything but the tingling and burning…for a little while.


He’d remembered hearing as a child that gum stayed in the stomach for seven years.  While he was remarkably skeptical, he couldn’t help but go down a rabbit hole of vivid and abject horror at the notion of being trapped in this humid, dark, burning organ for another day, let alone years!  Would that be better than traveling through Chloe’s digestive tract, ultimately ejected just like all the other matter that her body deemed useless?  And then what?  Flushed?


Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.


Neither of those things would happen, Parker would soon realize.  After the tingly, itching sensation was replaced by burning, he felt a new sensation that was difficult to pinpoint.  He felt himself…splitting.  He still inhabited a full wad of sticky wet gum, but he could now see himself.


He was being extracted from the gum by Chloe’s greedy, hungry stomach acids!


‘Maybe this is better…’ Parker thought miserably as more of the gum he’d called home for two weeks came into his view.


To remain protected in the gummy vessel that was his step-sister’s chewing gum would mean he’d continue to live, but at what cost?  And for how long?


The last of his essence left the gum, he’d sensed, but that very essence did not return to his body.  That thing was long gone in the ethereal magic plane, apparently.


And then…half of him was just…gone.


It was quite painful, and he knew that he was being digested.  He was experiencing all of it with no vessel to protect him.  Even having his own body might have helped, but he had nothing.


He split in half again.


And again.


And again.


The pain was agonizing.  And on the outside of the organ imprisoning him, he could hear the loud, familiar sound of Chloe snoring.


He halved again


She was seriously just sleeping through this????


He halved again.


He’d never felt more emasculated and pathetic in his entire life–having this ditzy, bratty girl literally destroying him in her stomach with absolutely no conscious effort.


He halved again.


And there was nothing he could do to stop it.


He continued halving, his essence providing less resistance to the diligence of Chloe’s digestive process.  He managed to catch one last glimpse of the lonely clump of gum embedded in the acid of Chloe’s stomach as he halved one final time.


After a few more halvings, he didn’t recognize his surroundings anymore.  He could see an endless stream of pearly, amber-colored orbs.  He was larger than them for a time, but as his essence continued to disintegrate, he could see the orbs getting larger and larger.


He couldn’t have explained how he knew it, but he knew he’d reached the last halving.  Parker knew it to be true because he could feel that he could not have possibly split any further.  Parker’s consciousness had abandoned ship from each halve of his essence that Chloe greedily absorbed, repeating the process over and over again. He was the simplest particle in existence at this point…and now those orbs resembled planets–large celestial bodies aligned into a meticulous but jiggling lattice structure.


A strong pulsing sounded off all around him as he entered the orbit of just one of those massive, amber orbs.  He truly was orbiting around it; it was the size of the Earth compared to him!


Right before he lost himself, feeling the very last of his essence slipping away from his grip as the force of the gargantuan orb’s gravity pulled him in closer, Parker realized what it was.


“It’s a fat cell.”


Parker’s resistance was pathetic, but was absorbed into the membrane, contributing ever so slightly to the size of the single cell.  He thought it was all over…and why wouldn’t he?


Not only had he been chewed up by his step-sister.  Not only had he been swallowed by her.  Not only had he been broken down, piece by piece by the powerful, unstoppable forces of her subconscious digestion…but he had literally been absorbed into just one of her billions of fat cells.


Could he have possibly been any more dominated by his younger step-sister?


As if to answer the question, Parker felt something strange.  It wasn’t the cold, dark void of death.  Instead, it was a warmth.  Pink light.


A sensation of…growth?


No….what was that feeling?


It was more akin to…spreading.


Things got even stranger after that…


Changes


Chloe’s eyes opened to the gentle sound of her phone’s alarm going off.  Rolling over to the other side of her king-sized bed, Chloe popped her retainer back into the hot pink plastic case. In doing so, her large breasts compressed into the soft mattress beneath her.  A completely innocuous, nearly boring event for a girl who’d always had huge breasts, but something about the compression felt different.


She sat up, immediately feeling gravity’s effect on her heavy breasts as she rose gracefully from bed, sliding her bare feet into her fuzzy pink slippers. Chloe arched her back and stretched. SHe locked her wrists behind her back, her wobbling breasts protruding even further than normal from her otherwise petite frame.


The blonde teenager stumbled clumsily toward the bathroom, wiping sleep from her eyes.  With each thud of her fuzzy slipper, she felt her large, unsecured breasts bouncing under the relaxed, semi-structured confines of her silky camisole sleep shirt.  She sleepily readjusted the straps of her shirt, disheveled by her movements in slumber.  Sliding the hefty flesh of her left tit back along with its sister, she felt a spark of electricity. It had come on so suddenly that she couldn’t tell where it came from, but she could feel it radiating throughout her body.  The pleasure-filled lightning splintered throughout her body, as far up as her scalp and as far down as her toes.


“What the heck was that?” Chloe mumbled, realizing that the outline of her rock hard nipples were blatantly visible through her shirt. her mind was free to wander to thoughts of Parker.


“Please, Chloe…help me.”


Chloe laughed, peering down over her expansive breasts and deep, ample cleavage cupping her flat belly with both hands, “Oh my god, I can’t believe I can still hear you in there.”


“Or actually, I guess you’re about here by now, huh?” Chloe giggled, gently patting her cute left ass cheek.


“Chloe, you don’t understand…”


“I think I do.” The playful, bratty teenager said, hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties and tugging down.  Her seat upon the porcelain throne was cold, but not nearly as cold as she was.


“I think I understand…” Chloe’s cute button nose wrinkled up and her eyes squinted as she tightened her abdomen.  “...that this is goodbye.”


Fluffy white clouds of tissue soaked into the water as Chloe’s hand found the handle.  She pressed it without even looking over her shoulder, the water barely even beginning its journey into the pipes before she was brushing her teeth.


As Chloe’s mouth foamed over with the mixture of toothpaste, water, and elbow grease, her huge breasts were practically dancing beneath her shirt.


“Chloe..”


Chloe gasped, nearly choking on her toothpaste.  She turned her head toward the toilet, resuming the brushing of her teeth.  “How can I still hear you?  Were you not ready to come out yet, little baby?” Chloe giggled.


Her breasts continued to sway, their movement intensifying as they sank into the rhythm of her arm’s fluid motion.


“You’re making me dizzy.”


There was that feeling again…the electricity.  And this time, she felt where it came from.


“No frickin’ way…” Chloe uttered, her breasts almost spilling from her shirt as she bent forward to spit her toothpaste.


She stared down at her breasts, alternating between her bird’s eye view overhead and the view in the mirror.  She slowly reached both of her hands down into the front of her shirt and carefully slipped her left breast out of confinement.  The healthy young fat and flesh displaced under its own weight in the palm of both of her hands, barely even fitting.  And then, Chloe began to jiggle her breast with intensity.


“Staaahhhhp!  Pleeeease!”


Chloe released her heavy, swollen left tit just long enough for the jiggling she’d created to subside.  But then, it started all over again when she started laughing.


“This can’t be happening!” Chloe said in disbelief. “You’re like…actually my boob now?”


“I don’t know what happened!” Parker wailed “Or why!  Can you please just let me out of here now?”


Chloe laughed, “Oh poor little Parker…even if I could restore you, I wouldn’t do it.  And seriously, you were condemned back when you became the gum. And now that you’ve somehow moved from my chewing gum to my left boob I mean…you’re so far removed and so far gone.  I think this is just it for you now.”


“I can’t do this forever, Chloe!  Please!  Talk to Mom!”


With the palm of her hand, Chloe slapped her breast.  It caused her to wince slightly, but the pain was clearly far more intense for her poor step-brother trapped inside.


“Nah, I think I’ll just tell her that I stuck you under the desk in math class.” Chloe said, getting ready for the day.  “Or maybe that I accidentally dropped you and you ended up stuck in the tread of some unaware girl’s sneaker.  That would be a funny end, huh?”


Chloe packed her immense bare breasts into a lavender purple bra, appreciating more than ever the way her swollen, round breasts completely filled the cups.  “I mean…not as funny as your actual end, but what is?”


_______________________


“Did you ever think you’d be in the girl’s locker room?” Chloe cooed softly, removing her shirt.  “Look at all these cute girls you get to check out.”


“That’s a cute bra, Chloe.” Jenna, one of the flyers, said to Chloe, taking a closer look.


“Oh, thanks.  It makes my tits like…huge” Chloe said cheerfully, arching her back and popping her chest out.


“Uh…I think your huge boobs make them look huge.” Jenna giggled, gently jiggling Chloe’s left breast.


Chloe let out a giggle, trying her best to make it sound bashful and humble when in reality she loved the attention, stares, and envy.  “Well, that’s why I stay on the ground and you fly in the sky.” Chloe said with a smile.


Jenna laughed, “Okay, well if tonight I end up falling…I’m expecting you to roll out the big ol’ pillows to catch me!”


The locker room filled with jubilant laughter and girlish giggles.


Chloe pulled on her cheer uniform, gently positioning her breasts inside the seductive top.  “Gotta keep my big stepbrother safe, don’t I?” Chloe teased.


Noticing that most of her team was dressed, Chloe stepped on top of one of the wooden benches, elevating herself over every other girl there.


“Hey, squad!  So, like, it might have been a total bummer at regionals last week or whatever, but guess what?  Today is a new day and we’ve got a whole new chance to show what we’re made of during the football game, you know?”


“We’re gonna go out there and shine so brightly that the audience literally won’t even be looking at the boys.  It’s like what Coach Macy tells us: we’re the Pioneers of Cheer!  People look up to us, they envy us, they want to get with us, and tonight…we’re going to remind them why.”


“Now let’s take over the world, starting with this little football game; we’ll, like, turn it into our own personal runway…a stage to show off.  No more dwelling on yesterday, okay?”


The girls all cheered and filed out of the locker room, energetically clapping and chanting before they even got out onto the field.


“Not this again, Chloe…please.” her huge left tit whined.


“Hush..” Chloe said, jiggling her left breast.


“It hurt so bad last time…I thought I was going to die when you started doing the backflips.  Can’t you at least wear a sports bra…to hold me in place?”


Chloe briefly thought about Parker’s request–long enough for him to sincerely believe that she was considering it.


“Nah…the boys wanna see you dance.” The audience erupted into cheers as the girls made their way out onto the field and leading from the rear was Chloe.  She amassed the largest applause, bouncing like a jackrabbit.


“...and we’re gonna give them exactly what they want!”


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story, consider supporting me on Patreon. Lots more goodies there: patreon.com/user?u=4260306