- Text Size +

This was a 2-part Patreon commission.  It is COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306 



“Parker, get the heck up!”


“Where’s the fire, Chloe?” Parker mumbled sarcastically, his eyelids refusing to part as he pulled his plaid blanket over his face.


A loud stomp of his younger step-sister’s bare foot rattled the framed posters on his walls and the concert memorabilia decorating his dresser, scaring away any remnant of deep, dark sleep waiting within Parker to be rediscovered.


Blurry at first, Parker’s vision began to clear.


Turned out there was a fire. Two of them.  He could practically hear the crackling of the bright flames in Chloe’s eyes.


“Get up, you buttmunch!” Chloe wined with a practiced, incessant entitlement. “I’m going to be late.”


“For what?” Parker asked, his mind still fuzzy from a long night of sleep.


“Stop messing with me.” Chloe growled, stomping her bare foot once more.  It wasn’t Parker’s intention to stare, but he couldn’t help but notice the way Chloe’s large chest jiggled in response to her bratty stomp.  She did nothing to hide her cleavage when going to school and she did even less to hide it around the house.  He’d mostly trained himself not to stare, but he was only a man…and what man could resist a huge set of tits jiggling right in front of you–even if they’re attached to someone you can’t stand?


His senses were coming back, promptly violated by the bratty teenager’s heavy footfalls and overloaded by her perfume and the strong scent of her signature strawberry chewing gum.


“Seriously…what for?” Parker grumbled, wiping his eyes and scratching his neck.


“Ummm…..how about for SCHOOL?” Chloe oozed sass and attitude.  As she cracked her gum, the strong scent of its signature strawberry flavor tickled Parker’s nostrils.


“Don’t you usually ride with…umm…the red-headed chick?”


Chloe crossed her arms over her huge chest, raising an eyebrow. She appeared sincerely offended by Parker’s forgetfulness.  “Her name’s Kelly.  She got a speeding ticket so her dumb dad took her car away.”


“Well…I’m pretty sure there’s a perfectly good bus right around the corner that’d be happy to–”


“--uhhh…excuse me but are you friggin’ serious right now?” Chloe interrupted, disgust evident and over exaggerated on her young, deceivingly innocent-looking face. “You expect me to take a bus to school?”


“Uhh…yeah.” Parker replied, pulling his plaid blanket over his face.  “I did it all through high school and so can you.”


“You took the bus because you HAD to.” Chloe replied, ripping Parker’s blanket away and tossing it onto the floor.


“What the hell, Chloe!” Parker said.


“I don’t have to since you’re here and you have a car.”


“Well, now I’m not doing it on principle.” Parker said, grabbing his blanket up off the floor.


Chloe’s upper lip curled as she raised her phone to her face, not breaking eye contact with Parker. “Siri, call Mama.”


Parker rolled his eyes.


Chloe was already beginning to sniffle as the phone buzzed, and by the time Parker could hear the faint voice of his step-mother on the other end, Chloe had turned on the waterworks. He closed his eyes and rolled over, away from Chloe.  He could hear her quivering, tear-ridden voice clear as day but his stepmother’s contribution to the conversation was indiscernible.


“Hi Mama…I’m sorry to call you at work but–”


“...”


“No, everything’s fine…I mean, everything is MOSTLY fine.  It’s about Parker.  He’s trying to make me take the BUS!”


“...”


“Yes, he’s saying he won’t drive me!”


“...”


“No, he’s just laying in his bed.”


“...”


“I tried!  He still won’t get up!  I even said please!”


“Such a liar.” Parker said, shaking his head.  His heckling didn’t seem to affect Chloe.


“He’s being so mean to me; and he’s going to make me late and I’m going to get a tardy!” Chloe wailed.


“...”


“Yeah…he literally made me cry…so can I do it now?” Chloe asked.


“Do what?” Parker asked, rolling over to face Chloe who now had tears streaming down her cheeks.  “What are you always asking her to let you do?”


Chloe didn’t offer a response, she only mouthed an obscenity at him and continued her discussion with her mom.  Parker recalled several occasions in the past few years of Chloe vaguely asking her mother’s permission to do something.  It sounds like a strange thing to remember, but Parker connected the occurrences of the question with behavior that Chloe did not appreciate.  He could trace the first occurrence of the question back to Chloe’s 16th birthday.  He’d played a completely harmless prank of having the party DJ play a special recording.  The recording was of Chloe singing in the shower and it was received with much ire and disdain by Chloe.


He could still see her angry, freckled face looking over to her mother.  That first time, the question was a little more specific.


“Mama, can I do it now that I’m old enough?”


Parke’s stepmother, appalled by Parker’s behavior, patted her princess on the shoulder. “Sweety, we talked about this...”


She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, “Well, can you at least ground him?”


Chloe had asked the question several more times since her 16th birthday party, always at moments when she was upset with Parker.  But she’d never actually done anything, far as Parker could tell, so he assumed that whatever it was, his stepmother wouldn’t let her do it.


“Come on, Mom!” Chloe said.


“...”


“No, I don’t even care about that now…I want–”


“...”


“Fine.” Chloe said, rolling her eyes. There weren’t many people out there that could defeat Chloe so decidedly–one of them was her mother–and the look of defeat looked so strange on her face.


“Here.” Chloe said flatly as her phone landed with a soft thud on Parker’s bare chest.


“Hey Mom.” Parker said.  He could see Chloe becoming even angrier.



* * * * * * * * * * * *



“You’re such a bad driver.” Chloe said.


“You haven’t looked up a single time from your phone.” Parker said defensively.


“I don’t have to…you’re turning all sharp and braking too fast.  I’m jerking and bouncing all over the place.” Chloe said.


Parker couldn’t help himself.  He set his arm atop the passenger seat and looked over his shoulder to check for cars as he was changing lanes.  As he did so, he just couldn’t help himself. He stole a quick glance at Chloe.


She was definitely right. She was bouncing all over the place for sure.  He was sure that if he’d have hit that last pothole just a little faster, her fat left tit would have popped right out of her low-cut shirt.


“Mom said that if I drove you today, you’d have to be nice and–”


“--stop calling her Mom,” Chloe said. “I don’t care how long you’ve been living with us. She’s MY Mom…not yours.”


“Okay..well thank god we’re here then.” Parker said, stopping roughly and putting the car in park.  “See you later.”


Chloe’s gaze drifted toward all the students hanging out front of the school before the bell.  Her eyes were trained on a group of girls in their cheerleading outfits.


“Listen…Parker…” Chloe said, looking back at Parker with soft, puppy-dog eyes.  “I’m sorry that I was mean this morning.  I really do appreciate you driving me to school.”


“Oh god..” Parker said, rubbing his eyes.  “What do you want?”


“I want you to give my friend Kelly a call.”


“Uhh…for what?”


“Cause she likes you.”


Parker looked over at the group of cheerleaders.  “The one who got the speeding ticket?”


“Yes, she was talking about you in the locker room earlier this week and I think–”


“--no, can’t do it.”


Chloe’s eyes widened in disbelief and the most convincing expression of betrayal and agony that a teenage girl could muster. “What?! Why?”


“Umm…first of all, I’m 21 and she’s like 17.”


“She’s turning 18 in like….6 months!” Chloe said.


“Okay, whatever..she’s in high school.  It’d be weird…and plus, I’m also not really into redheads.”


“Please, Parker. Pretty, pretty, pretty please?” Chloe said. She clasped her hands in prayer which forced her elbows in, compressing firmly against the hefty outer wall of each breast and forcing them together.  “She thinks you’re super handsome and is crushing on you sooooo hard.  I told her I would talk to you and if I walk up there without having set you two up, then she is going to be heartbroken.”


Parker couldn’t believe how effortlessly this girl could go from bratty demoness to the sweetest girl in the world.  The trick seriously almost worked on him. Too bad he’d known Chloe for way too long and been on the receiving end of her sassy attitude too many times to fall for it.


“Since when do you care about your cheer zombies being heartbroken?” Parker said. “Didn’t you sleep with one of their boyfriends?”


Chloe clutched her chest and gasped. “For your information, he slept with me!  Just because I was okay with it doesn’t mean that I betrayed her or anything!  I care about my friends…”


Chloe paused for a few moments, “...but it’s also important for regionals.  If you break Kelly’s heart, it might affect her performance.”


“Regionals?” Parker let out a loud, hearty laugh.  “You want me to date your friend to boost morale?”


“I’m the cheer captain…it’s my job to keep morale high.” Chloe replied.


Parker laughed harder.  “And it’s my job to help you?  Sorry, cheer captain. I’ll be sitting that one out.”


“I swear to god, Parker…” Chloe said. Her voice was gasoline igniting as it seeped through her clenched teeth, “I literally hate you.”


Chloe stormed out of the car, slamming the door with a force greater than Parker thought possible for her short, cute frame.


Can I do it Now?


Parker rested in the living room watching TV, a bag of potato chips resting on the couch cushion next to him when the front door exploded open.  Parker was sure that it was some kind of burglar or murderer at first.


‘Ugh…’ Parker thought. “...even worse.”


“It’s all your fault!” Chloe said, marching promptly up to Parker. “You literally ruined my life.  Do you know that?”


“What?  What’s my fault?” Parker asked.


“We lost regionals! Kelly wobbled during the pyramid, the judges hated it, and then we came in second place to stupid Ridge River High!”


“I’ve been sitting here watching TV,” Parker said.  “I don’t even know what a pyramid is.  Is that why this is my fault?”


“NO!  This is your fault because you wouldn’t call Kelly!”


“How would that be my fault?” Parker scoffed.


“Cause of morale!  I friggin’ told you and you wouldn’t listen!”


“You’re kidding me, right?  That was a week ago.  There’s no way–”


“--I’m literally so friggin’ done with you I can’t even stand it.” Chloe said, pulling her phone from her pocket.  “Siri, call Mama.”


“Mama, Parker is literally ruining my life…again!”


‘God she is so dramatic.” Parker said, unable to control a chuckle that only seemed to make Chloe more angry.  She explained everything to her mother.  She explained Kelly’s crush on Parker.  She explained Parker rejecting Kelly even though Chloe asked him ‘super-nicely’ to just give her a chance for the sake of the cheer competition.  She then explained how they lost..and how Parker could have prevented all of this but he didn’t because he wants Chloe to fail.


Chloe normally tossed the phone to Parker but this time, after a few moments pause as Chloe’s mother spoke, Chloe set the phone to speaker.


“Can he hear me, sweetheart?” Brenda asked.


“I can hear you, Mom.” Parker said exasperated.


“Is that all true, Parker?”


“Everything except for the parts about me making them lose and wanting–”


“--Parker,” Brenda said firmly. “Is it true that you rejected Chloe’s friend even though you knew it could affect your sister’s competition?”


Parker was caught off guard by his step-mother’s tone and question; Chloe seemed to really enjoy it.


“I mean…I…I didn’t REJECT her.”


“No, you made Chloe do it.” Brenda said coldly.


“Mom, I’m not going to date a high school girl; she’s not even pretty.”


There was a long silence from Chloe’s phone before her mother spoke up.


“Chloe?”


Chloe’s ears perked up at the sound of her mother’s voice. “Yes, Mama?”


“Anything you want to ask me?”


A look of confusion sprouted across Chloe’s face, her brow wrinkling as she thought.  And then…a look of devious, mischievous hopefulness.


“Umm…can…I do it…now?” Chloe asked.


“...yes, honey.” Brenda said. “You can do it now.”


“Thanks, Mama!  I’ll call you later, kay!  Enjoy your business trip!”


Chloe parted her extraordinary breasts and slid her phone deep down into her cleavage.


“What can you do now, you weirdo?” Parker asked impatiently.


Chloe smiled and took a seat on the couch, his bag of potato chips crunching loudly under her weight.


Parker would normally have shouted or pushed her off, but he was completely absorbed in her gaze.


Were her eyes always purple?


Did they always glow like that?


“In twilight’s hush, where fates align,


A spell of change, a twist of time.


From figure tall to squarish small…”


Parker watched Chloe's index finger making a continuous circle and then his eyes crossed to follow her fingertip as it gently tapped the tip of his nose.


“Strawberry delight enthralls us all.”


Parker felt a strong, invasive wave of strawberry flavor wash over his tongue and palette.


His arms and legs sucked up painfully into his torso, swallowing his hands and feet as his clothing fell off around him.  He toppled over, void of any balance–a limbless torso with a head.  It was only for several seconds though as the torso began sucking up into his neck.  The last thing to disappear was his eyes, and left behind atop the couch cushion next to Chloe was a tiny, unwrapped rectangle of thick, strawberry bubblegum.


“Chloe?!  What the hell did you do to me?!”


“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting to read that to you?  That spell’s been transferred from phone to phone going all the way back to my first phone.”


“And now…I don’t ever have to buy another piece again.  The spell is super special.  You’ll never lose flavor.  You’ll never break down.”


“Maybe I’ll rip you up into pieces and split you with the other girls.  I’m sure they’d all love having you in their mouths.”


“Actually, it’d be even funnier if I..like…took a piece of you and dropped you down the back of Tiffany’s skirt right before practice.  She’s got a big butt, ya know…it’d be like a mansion for you in there.  But that’d just be one of your homes.  Your ‘forever-home’ will always be right here.”


She points to her mouth.


Actually, no…I don’t know who I think I’m kidding,” Chloe giggled, “I am NOT good at sharing.  I’m not giving any of you to anybody.  You’re all mine. All of you. From now on.”


An Unfortunate but Amusing Misunderstanding


“Spit out the gum, missy.” Mrs. Mecke said sternly.


Damn, busted!  Chloe had went nearly two weeks without getting caught!


Mrs. Mecke shifted her huge right thigh, revealing down by her feet a small trashcan. She held the trash can, filled with half full soda bottles and candy wrappers up toward Chloe who stared inside silently. She reached into her mouth and when her thumb and forefinger emerged, a glistening chunk of chewed gum was pinched between them.


“Please don’t Chloe.”


Chloe almost started laughing at the pathetic voice in her head.  She was just teasing him of course.  There was no way she was going to get rid of him yet.  He still tasted so good!


“Chloe, hurry up.” Mrs. Mecke said, rattling the trash can and bringing its mouth up closer to her dangling fingers.  “We’ve got 4 more stops and we’re already 2 minutes behind. Throw it away.”


“Okay, Mrs. Mecke.” Chloe said sweetly, lowering the wad of crying and begging gum toward the bus driver’s trash can.


“Unless…” Chloe sang, stopping just before the gum contacted the sole of a broken flip-flop.


“I mean..I don’t have to throw it away if it's prescription gum, right?”


“Prescription gum?” Mrs. Mecke repeated with snark disbelief.  “Can I see the prescription?”


“No you may not.” Chloe replied with sass.  “Its a cognitive enhancer that my doctor gave me.  It helps me focus in school.”


Mrs. Mecke stared at Chloe for a few moments.  She could have simply raised the trash can a few more inches and poor Parker would have adhered to the flip flop.  Instead, she returned the trash can and grumbled as she pulled the sliding doors of the bus shut.


“That wasn’t funny, Chloe.” Parker said with a sniffle and quiver akin to a near-death experience.


“I dunno…” Chloe said quietly, plopping down on the cushioned back bench of the school bus.  “I guess humor is subjective because I thought it was HILARIOUS.”



* * * * * * * * * * * *



“Are you gonna help me with my math test today?” Chloe seemed to ask no one as she grabbed books out of her locker.


“No, I’m not helping you with anything…I hope you fail.”


“That…was not nice.” Chloe said firmly.  Her nimble tongue moved with striking dexterity as it scooped little Parker out from her cheek where she was holding him pouched.


“No, no..not again!” Parker wailed, but Chloe continued to manipulate him as she grabbed her books. She pulled all air out of the cavern of her mouth and applied strong pressure with her tongue, the powerful muscle flattening poor Parker as if he were a long, asymmetrical tube.  She then aligned his body to the full length of her teeth, aligning him on his bed of pearly white molars.


“Please don’t!”


Chloe bit down…hard…and she was rewarded with an explosion of delicious, fresh strawberry flavor coating her palette.  With her agile tongue, she shifted him atop her molars, turning him over onto his other side and bit down again.  Chloe ran her tongue along the deep teeth marks embedded into Parker’s slick, rubbery skin.


Using her tongue and palette, the bratty teenager bullied and manipulated little Parker into a near-perfect sphere at the ribbed roof of her mouth and wedged him into one of her molars, repeating the process of flattening all over again with her powerful jaw.  She continued this process of flattening and rounding as she distractedly leafed through her papers.  She could have stopped, having gotten what she wanted.  Parker frantically agreed to help her only after the second chomp, but now Chloe was pushing him toward the inside of her lips, her teeth parted just enough.


“Nooo…please don’t!” Parker shouted as Chloe’s thick, pouty lips parted just enough for light to shine in on Parker.  Holding him firmly between her front teeth, Chloe applied firm pressure with her tongue, stretching him centimeters beyond her lips and miles beyond his comfort.


As her tongue retreated back into her mouth, Parker’s elastic body maintained its new, stretched shape.  Hot, strawberry-flavored air began filling him as he began to swell, reshaped into a perfect, growing sphere with each puff of air from her lungs.


Chloe’s eyes crossed down over her nose as she watched the rubbery pink color begin to thin.  Parker had been stretched so far…inflated so large that he was nearly translucent.


‘Wow, I’ve never blown one this big.’ Chloe thought with amusement.


One more puff, however, and all the hot breath that Parker had been forced to contain became too much for him; his spherical, pink frame ruptured, forcing the thin, stretched out material of his new body to explode like bubble gum confetti.


“That was awesome” Chloe mumbled through the gum clinging to her nose and lips.  She’d just pulled all of Parker’s stretched and popped body back into her cavernous, warm mouth when she heard a voice behind her.


“Hey Chloe.”


Chloe looked over her shoulder to see her friend and fellow cheerleader Kelly.


“Hey, girl.” Chloe said cheerfully as she slammed her locker shut, chewing noisily on her stepbrother stick of gum. When she turned around to face her, Kelly was standing uncomfortably close.


“Uhh….what gives?” Chloe asked in confusion.


“So remember how you said Parker wasn’t interested?” Kelly asked, her hands on her hips. “I..uh…was at Buffalo Wild Wings with my parents and I ran into him.”


“Wait..what?” Chloe asked in disbelief.  Her tongue instinctively probed the pathetic, sopping wet clump of gum, poking it as if to punish little Parker for misbehaving.


“Yeah, did you, like, think that I wouldn’t talk to him or something?” Kelly asked, her tone carrying a bit more sass and aggression.


“I just…this literally doesn’t make any sense. Why was he there?”


“Uhhh..cause he works there?” Kelly replied sharply.  “Actually, I have questions, too.  Why would you lie and say you talked to him when you didn’t?”


“Wait a minute...” Chloe said, putting a hand up. “You’re saying Parker works at Buffalo Wild Wings?”


“No, you wait a minute, Chloe.” Kelly snapped back. “If you liked Parker, all you had to do was tell me and I wouldn’t have done anything.  You didn’t have to be some wolf in sheep’s clothing.”


“Hold on, Kelly,” Chloe said. “Are we not talking about the same Parker?”


“Uhhh…which Parker are you talking about?”


“My step-brother.”


Kelly’s eyes widened, “You thought I was talking about your step-brother, Parker?”


“That’s not who you’re crushing on?” Chloe asked.


“Oh my god, never in a TRILLION years!” Kelly laughed into her hands so hard that tears started forming in the corners of her mascara-saturated eyes.  “I’m talking about Parker Daniels.”


“The Junior kid in our history class?”


“Yeah!”


“Oh my freaking god.” Chloe burst into hysterical laughter.


“She didn’t even have a crush on me?!” Parker’s voice echoed furiously through Chloe’s head, but it only made her laugh louder. “You did this to me FOR NOTHING?!”


“Well, you’d have known if you actually would have helped me!”


“Helped you with what?” Kelly asked in confusion, and then a look of concern spread her face.


“Oh my god, she’s choking!”


‘This miserable little piece of crap…he’s trying to kill me!’ Chloe thought, feeling the chunky wad of spit-soaked gum lodging itself into her throat.  Her eyes widened for a moment as she clawed at her own throat, trying to expel Parker from her mouth.


Her tongue moved around frantically within her mouth, angrily searching for Parker and cursing its lack of dexterity and flexibility.  The gym teacher monitoring the hallway, Mrs. Johnston, had taken position behind Chloe. She clasped her hands into a joined fist right below Chloe’s belly button and right before Mrs. Johnston squeezed, Chloe felt it.


Relief…followed by a strange, primal satisfaction.


And then a deep breath.


“Nooooooo!!” Parker wailed pathetically as he slid down Chloe’s throat.

Chapter End Notes:

This was a 2-part Patreon commission.  It is COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306