- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I needed to take a break from my other story. I will return to it, but for now please enjoy this one.

 

August 26th - 28th, 2016

Amelia Richards awoke from a strange dream. Lifting her head off of her pillow she looked out the window that was near her head. The forest was unmoving, to her relief. She always expected to have armies of people stream out of the woods to kill her. She rubbed her eyes and threw off her covers.

The dirt floor was cold to her feet as she walked to the kitchen to fix herself some breakfast. Her meal was simple; fish and bread, which she made herself. The fish she got from the lake that was in the crater of her mountain.

Her mountain was Mount Lenistle, and was avoided by all who lived around it. It was avoided because of her, although that was not her wish. Amelia was the only known giantess in the whole world, at 30 feet in height. The town that surrounded her mountain, Havenhill, kept her a secret because she was related to the town's mayor. She had not always been a giantess. She had changed do to a supernatural occurrence that had yet to be explained.

Walking outside she breathed in the crisp morning air. It was going to be a warm day she knew. She walked the well worn path that led to the lake. When she arrived she briskly sat down in her favorite patch of grass and grabbed her fishing pole. She cast the line and waited.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Abby stared off into space as the movers hauled box upon box into her new house. She was not really against living in a new town but she was against people handling her stuff. She shook her head in disgust and went off to find her only mode of transportation, her bike. Once found, she rode away from her new home in hopes of clearing her mind.

She rode for a number of miles until she reached downtown Havenhill. She unknowingly biked her way into the hangout place of the popular crowd at the local high school, which she would be attending the following school year.

The daytime bar of which she was biking passed had tons of pretty looking boys and girls, all of which stared at her as she biked by. One girl stepped forward as she was passing the bulk of the crowd and told her to stop. She considered for a second and then stopped.

The girl walked up to her bike and pushed her over. “What the fuck!?” Abby stuttered as she untangled herself from her bike. When she stood she saw the girl smirking at her evilly, scaring her slightly. Nobody moved.

“You are new to this town, yes?” the girl asked.

Abby nodded. “Yes. Abby is the name,” she replied cautiously.

The girl placed her hands on her hips. “Well then let me introduce myself. My name is Samantha Richards. My daddy owns most of this town, in fact, he is the mayor. So I am in charge. Got it?”

“Fine. Sure. Whatever. I was never going to undermine the nobility in this part,” Abby replied, hatred and sarcasm dripping for the word nobility. She grabbed her bike from the ground and got on. The instant she was on Samantha pushed her over again.

“I don't like your tone.”

“Fuck you. I don't really care.” Abby got up again.

Samantha's eyes glinted. “Darius, Matthew. Please take her arms.” Two boys stepped forward at her command, to Abby's surprise. She stepped back and turned to run, but the two were quick. They grabbed her, towing her back in front of Samantha. They forced her to kneel. Everyone behind Samantha was watching intently.

“Remove her shoes, personal items, and jacket from her being,” she commanded. They did as they were told. Abby struggled, but was no match for the two boys.

“Get off of me!” They ignored her. Her wrists were bound behind her.

Samantha squatted in front of her. “If you want your stuff back you have to go up that mountain,” she pointed to the mountain that loomed in the distance, “and bring me a strand of hair from the woman who lives up there.” Many people, including the two restraining her, started at the declaration.

“Samantha!” one girl started forward.

“NO!!! She must do it.” Everyone looked around awkwardly, not meeting each other's eyes, but no one complained further. Samantha smirked for a second and then grabbed Abby's cellphone which had been on the ground. She flipped it open and pressed a few buttons. She put it to her ear, clearly calling someone.

“Hello,” she spoke into the phone. “Is this Abby's mother?” After a pause she continued. “Well I just want to inform you that she will be spending a few days with a few new friends she has made. It will keep her out of the way while you get unpacked.”

Abby's mother agreed quickly, to Samantha's clear delight. She closed the phone and tossed it back onto the ground. “She sounds sweet,” she told Abby in a mocking tone. She turned to the boys. “Take her the base of the mountain and send her on her way.” With that she walked into the bar motioning for the others to follow.

Abby was hit from behind, causing her to fall into darkness.

When she awoke, Abby was sitting on the cold ground at the base of the mountain. Her head hurt like she had never felt before. She quickly remembered that the bitch Samantha had sent her to find some woman's hair. What kind of retarded mission is that? Fuck.

She cursed Samantha to the heavens, but started up the mountain. She figured that the woman at the top of the mountain could help her. She walked and climbed for two hours before she stumbled into a clearing at the top of the mountain. She stopped stunned when she saw the massive log cabin the was nestled into the side of the mountain.

The cabin was easily fifty feet tall. It took up about 10,000 square feet, from Abby's estimation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Amelia became frustrated by the lack of fish biting. She was never the most patient person and so decided to return home. As she walked the path back to her cabin, she felt a disturbance in her mind that told her that someone was in her clearing. When she reached her clearing and saw the human presence. A girl she did not recognize was staring, mouth agape, at Amelia's cabin. The girl had not noticed Amelia because of the giantess' strange gift of walking silently. There was not shake of the earth with her step or rustle of any leaves or branches. So, she watched as the tiny girl stumbled into the clearing towards to cabin.

Amelia circled around behind the girl and squatted, causing her knees to make a snapping sound. She rolled her eyes at her bad luck. The tiny girl whirled around and promptly fell on her ass. She began shuffling backwards, trying to escape whatever fate she imagined she was going to encounter.

The doll sized girl's reaction made Amelia smile a little. “Why do you act as if you did not know I was going to find you. I find everyone who comes up here, which really is only my mother. Are you here to steal something, get a video, prove that you are brave? Why are you here?”

The girl had begun to sob in a pathetic fashion that pulled at the strings of Amelia's heart. “Oh no. No crying, please. I did not mean to scary you. Come on stop crying, you are making me feel bad.” She reached a finger towards the girl in an attempt to wipe away the tears. The girl quickly shuffled away.

Amelia sighed and, before the girl could react, scooped her up. The girl was about the size of a Barbie doll, maybe a little bigger. Amelia held her in her fist, but did not squeeze for fear of hurting her. She brought the girl into the cabin and set her down on the table . “There is no way down,” she told the girl. “Now, quit crying and tell me why you are here.”

The girl struggled to pull herself together, but managed to stop crying. “I was assaulted by people who go to my school. They took my wallet and phone and shoes, and told me that if I did not get a hair from the woman who lives at the top of the mountain I would not get my stuff back. I am new to town. I did not know that you were the woman they spoke of.” And then her composure failed. She broke down into another fit of tears. It was at that point that Amelia noticed that the girls hands were bound behind her. She undid the tie.

“Oh okay, um... calm down. I can give you a strand of my hair. You will get your stuff back.” She grabbed a handkerchief from her cloth pile and wrapped it around the girl, careful not to make actual contact. “What is your name, per chance?”

“A-Abby.”

“Abby, well, nice to meet you. My name is Amelia. Please do not fear me. I would never do anything to harm you, despite what those of Havenhill might say. Now did you catch the names of any of the people who did this to you?”

“Samantha. Samantha Richards.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Abby watched as Amelia's expression turned for a sweet and cheery one to a pained expression. She turned away. “Excuse me for a second.” Abby watched her intently. She had taken out a giant cell phone and was waiting for someone to pick up. When the person on the other side did, she spoke with strained calm.

“Mother. I would like to inform you that Samantha has sent a girl up here to retrieve a strand of my hair. The girl is new to town. She did not even know I was a giant. She is fucking crying on my kitchen table.”

The person, apparently Amelia's mother, spoke to Amelia. Abby could not hear what she said. Then Amelia started again. “Alright, alright. Can you just come and pick the girl up? I can't bring her home.” Abby felt a sudden pang in her heart. She did not want to go back to her house, not back to where her mother resided.

“WAIT!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. Amelia turned to her, a questioning expression on her face. “The girl told my parents that I was not going to be home for a few days. I would prefer not to go back and have them worry about me, when I come home early. Would it be okay if I just stay here for a day or two? I mean, you said yourself that you did not really get much company.”

Amelia's eyebrows rose. “I thought you were scared of me?” Abby felt herself shrug. “Well, whatever. Mother, can you come in two days? She wishes to stay with me until then.” Pause. “Yes. I know. Okay, see you then.” She hung up and turned back to Abby.

Abby for the first time really looked at the giantess. She was drop-dead gorgeous. She had blue eyes speckled with silver. She had luscious blonde locks that fell passed her shoulders and crept down to her to her good sized breasts. She had a warm smile, that was sure to make any guys heart flutter. Her body was toned. There was no fat on her but she was not that disgustingly thin type. She looked like she played sports, although it was clear that she could not really play sports in her condition.

“So,” Amelia said, “Welcome to my home. Are you hungry or anything?”

“Uh, yeah. I am kinda hungry. What do you have to eat?”

Amelia sighed. “Fish. Bread. That is about it.”

Abby shrugged. “That's fine.” The giantess set to work preparing the food for Abby. When she was done she placed a giant platter next to her on the table.

“I am sorry that I don't really have anything smaller. When my mother comes up here she does not eat, so I don't ever have to feed anyone but myself.”

Abby shook her head and climbed up onto the plate. When she smelled the fish and bread she noticed how truly famished she was. She began to shovel food into her mouth. The giantess laughed at the scene she was making. Abby scowled up at her. “Terribly sorry. You just look really funny sitting there on my plate.”
When she was done eating, Abby stood and then theatrically bowed to Amelia, causing the giantess to burst into another fit of laughter. “Jeez, you are killer. This is gonna be better than I thought.”

“What? You thought I was gonna be a pain to handle?”

“Not a pain to handle, really, seeing as I can do this.” With that she scooped Abby up into her hand again, keeping her just off the table. She opened her hand so that Abby was just sitting in her palm. “I really meant that you might not be the type of person I want to hang out with. Despite my want for company, I am not desperate enough to deal with someone who is a bore or mean or whatever.”

“Okay, you have made your point about being able to handle me, but please quit manhandling me. Put me down. I don't like it like this.”

Amelia laughed, not in a mean way, but more like a carefree, joyful laugh. “Okay, okay. But seeing as you asked to stay here, you have to get used to it 'cause that is the only way you are getting from one place to another.” The giant hand lowered and Abby stepped off. “You get what I am saying right?”

Abby gulped and nodded.

“Don't worry. I will be extra careful. I won't drop you. Now, want to go to the lake? You can swim in it. I have to wash my clothes anyway.”

“I don't have a bathing suit.”

“Oh, that's okay. You can either skinny dip or if you are the modest type you can go with just bra and panties.”

Abby felt her jaw drop. Amelia saw that and just shrugged. “I don't really have anything I can entertain you with. I do have a television but it requires me to call my mother and to ask her to turn on the power. And then it takes about a half hour for her to do so. We could play cards. I play that with my mother. We got cards made that are like the size of pieces of paper. They are a bit difficult to shuffle but its the sacrifice needed to actually do something.”

“Let's go with that. Cards, I mean. Rummy would be fine.”

“Okay, but I do need to wash my clothes later today. I will go get the cards.” Amelia went to retrieve the cards which gave Abby a few seconds to think to herself. This is not to bad. She seems like a good person. I wonder how she got like this. When Amelia returned Abby could not contain the question.

“So how did you get like this?”

“Well, it is not much of a story.” She sat down and began to shuffle. The two played as she told her story. “I was in my senior year of high school. It was about time for me to graduate and one day I started hallucinating. They were dark images. Things like swirling shadows and creepy darkness. Anyway, I hallucinated for about four hours before I started to feel pain. You know that feeling you get when you've eaten too much, being stuffed. I felt like that, 'cept all over. And I was still hallucinating. My father kept blowing me off when I tried to tell him.

“My mother was going to take me to the doctors but before we reached the car the worst burst of pain hit. I collapsed as I felt my body expand. To my relief, I guess that is the right word to use, as I grew the pain lessened. By the time I was ten feet tall, I could almost stand. When I was about fifteen feet tall I was trying to figure out why my mother was freaking.

“I remember standing and noticing that she was the size of a child. I was not really that tall beforehand so it was a big change. That was about when the neighbors noticed. They began streaming out to look at me. The news spread like most news spreads in this town. Before I was twenty feet tall half the town was looking at my newly large state. Luckily my clothes grew with me, which also ruled out any ingested way of making me big.

“My father managed to get everyone away from me, but there were people who did not want me near their children or whatnot. I was forced to leave the town before I even finished growing.

“I was lonely but I had a number of visitors in the beginning. But then I had a bunch of people who wanted to peep at me while I bathed or whatever. One time I got so mad that I hurt one boy. Although he deserved it, my actions were viewed as monstrous and nobody else came up here. Rumors spread around and I became known as the monster that lived on the mountain. Any time someone went missing, it was blamed on me. And thus everyone but my mother avoids this mountain entirely.”

Abby had stopped playing the game to listen. “It is your turn.”

“Fuck! I am so sorry. That is fucking retarded. I can't believe the whole town would do that to you.”

Amelia smiled a sad smile. “Yes, well. I got over it a while ago. So, what about you? Where are you from?”

“Well, my story is not a great one. I am from no where really. I have moved so many times that I consider no one place where I came from. I moved here today. Lovely first day. I am not really in a good relationship with my mother and my step-dad is never really around, but he is alright. My really dad died when I was three. That's about it.”

“Hmm... well at least you can say you did something exciting in your life. You have met a giantess and survived. Congrats.”

“Technically I have not yet survived.”

“Very true, but I guarantee you will.”

Abby smirked. “We'll see.”

“Is that a challenge? I would think the challenge would be whether I could kill you but you are challenging me to keep you alive. That is a little one-sided. What are you going to walk off the table and see if I catch you?”

They both cracked up and their friendship was solidified then and there.

“Now, I really have to go do my laundry. Are you coming or not?”

“Why not?” Abby sighed. Amelia placed her hand face up on the table and waited for Abby to step on, which she took her time in doing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Amelia carried the tiny girl with much care. They arrived at the lake in no time. Placing the girl on the shore, she began to remove her clothes. She heard a squeak from below. “What are you doing?!”

She looked down. “I am taking off my clothes. How else am I supposed to wash them?”

“Where are your other clothes? I thought you were just going to wash them!”

“Oh, these are the only clothes I have. They were the only ones made big when I was.”

The tiny girl stood agape again.

“Jeez if you don't want to see just turn away, but I have to wash my clothes. I say you just go for a dip. The water is nice and warm.” Amelia stripped, with Abby still watching her. When she began to remove her bra the girl quickly turned away. Playfully Amelia dropped the bra in front of the girl, startling her to a delightful degree. Abby whirled to yell at Amelia and realized too late that she was naked.

“Ah fuck.” She turned back around and walked straight into the bra. Amelia could not help but laugh. Flustered, Abby ran off towards the woods.

“Hey! No, you need to be within my sight. I don't wanted you just running off. Sit right there and just turn away, but no going elsewhere.”

“Fine!”

Amelia grabbed the above ground pool that had been transported up for her use of washing her clothes. She dipped it into the lake and filled it about halfway. Then she dropped her clothes in and added a minimal amount of detergent. She then rubbed the clothes together getting them nice and sudsy. That was the easy part. After that she had to rinse the clothes. That took quite a while. She had to often dump the old water and get fresh water. The process took about an hour. When she was done she hung her clothes on her makeshift clothes line.

Then she sauntered off to find out what Abby was up to. She found the tiny girl twiddling her thumbs, literally. “Hey, Abby. Get off your ass come swim with me.”

“Ha ha. Your funny. As if I could swim with you. I would be treading water where you are standing waste high. Not happening.”

“I could just sit. Come on. Don't make me make you.”

Abby whirled again and shut her eyes immediately. “Why are you still not wearing anything?”

“I have to wait for my clothes to dry. It will take about three hours on a dry day like today.”

“NO!!! I am not going in the water with you.”

Amelia pouted a bit, but then shrugged and scooped up the girl. “Fine, but you have to be patient with me and quit looking away. It is not like we don't have the same parts. Mine just happen to be bigger than yours.” Suddenly, Amelia stopped and her eyes shot toward her clearing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Abby felt her tense. “What?! What is going on?”

“Someone is here.” With that Amelia made a beeline down the path. Abby noticed how she did not make a sound and was quite impressed, but her mind was really focused on how not to fall out of the giantess' hand.

When they arrived at the clearing Abby noticed a woman of about forty. She had the same blonde hair as Amelia and piercing blue eyes that watched the two enter the clearing. She seemed to almost ignore Amelia, despite Amelia's ability to draw ones attention. She looked straight at Abby still in Amelia's hand.

“Put her down. Jeez, she must be frightened out of her mind. And why in Heck's name are you naked?” The woman said the command in the way a mother tells a child to put down some fragile object it somehow managed to get a hold of.

“Mother, she's fine. Look. And I was doing laundry.” Amelia still put Abby down, as instructed.

The woman thrust her hand towards Abby. “The name is Helen. Pleased to meet you, I'm sure.”

Abby shook her hand. “It's a pleasure to meet you. So, you are Amelia's mother?”

“Yes, yes. But enough on that. I want to hear about what happened between you and Samantha.”

Abby explained what happened as thoroughly as she could. She could see a hint of pain in the woman's eyes and when she looked up at Amelia, the giantess could not even meet her eyes. “Do you know this girl?”

“Oh, yes. She is the mayor's daughter.”

“Mother!”

“Never mind. I have known her since she was born and even before then. So has Amelia. She is really not a bad girl or at least she wasn't, but she had her mentor taken away from her.”

“That is not exactly how I would put it.” Amelia seemed really uncomfortable with what was being said.

“You know she adored her sister. Do not think otherwise. It was awful when they got thrust apart, despite what the sister thinks. She changed after that. I know she was a pain to you but she was really sweet. And she was only in middle school when it happened.”

“Stop okay. We don't need to talk about her. Look, Abby. We are truly sorry that this has happened to you. You can stay with me for a day or two, but I really cant take care of you. Mother here will take you home in two days and that's it. You can come visit anytime, but you cant stay. It is surprisingly dangerous here. I have almost killed my own mother more than I wish to remember.”

Her mother piped up. “Sadly, I agree. I know Amelia enjoys company, but not even I have stayed over night before.”

Abby crossed her arms over her chest. “I will be fine. Jeez, I can take care of myself.”

Amelia got on her hands and knees in front of Abby, so that they looked each other in the eye. “Why do you not want to go home?”

“Fine. My mother and I really don't get along. I take any chance I can get to get away from that hell hole. You happen to be the only person in this town I have found worth being around. I want to stay somewhere I am at least a bit comfortable. And I don't have time to find another place.”

Amelia rocked back and sat down. “It is sad to hear that you would prefer to stay with me over your own family, but I am concerned about you are going to sleep and other such things.”

“I can sleep next to you, I can eat fish and bread and it is not as if I will cause a dwindle in you supplies, I can bath in the lake or where ever you bath. It will be fine. I will even let you manhandle me, if need be.”

“As much as I like your determination and sacrifice, I am still uncomfortable. Mother, what do you think?”

“I think if she really wants to and you are extra careful, it should be fine. You really could use the company. And she is almost your age. How old are you Abby?”

“Seventeen.”

“Hmm... so you are four years younger than Amelia. That is not a big gap. You two seem to get along.”

Amelia shook her head. “Okay, okay. We will make this work. Come on. Lets go inside. It is a little chilly like this.”

Amelia picked up the two, bringing them into the cabin and placing them on the table, where they both sat down. “Dear, I really can't stay long. I have to get back to your father. He is worked up about something.”

“Sure, sure. I will give you a lift down a ways.”

Abby watched as Amelia once again lifted the woman into the air. “It was good to see you, Mother.” She held the woman up to her cheek, where the woman gave her a peck.

“We will be back.” She was gone for about ten minutes. She returned and plopped down on her chair. She gave a huge sigh, as Abby watched silently.

“What do you want to do?”

“Cards?”

They stared at each other for a few second before cracking up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few hours later, Amelia retrieved her clothes. She had left Abby on her table and when she returned she found the girl fast asleep. It was about nine at night and finally dark. She had not yet decided where she was going to put the girl, but went with the girl's suggestion. She placed the girl on the corner of her bed and covered her with a napkin. She then crawled into her bed and got comfy.

She rolled so that she was laying on her side facing the girl. The girl was really cute, she noticed. Abby had shoulder length caramel brown hair and although her eyes were closed, Amelia knew they were emerald green. She was not really tall, compared to normal humans. She had small features; small breasts and a small rear. She had twisted herself into a ball that made Amelia smile.

Closing her eyes Amelia drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Abby woke up to huge gusts of warm breath that rolled over her entire body. It took her a second to remember that she was with Amelia. She rubbed her eyes, sat up, stretched, stood up and ventured towards Amelia. Carefully she pushed the giantess' left eye lid open. It did not wake Amelia, but caused her to grab Abby and not let go. Abby was forced to wait while the giantess slept.

It did not take too long. The giantess soon awoke to find Abby in her grasp. She quickly dropped Abby onto the bed. “Oh my god. I am so sorry. How long have I been holding you?”

“Its fine. It is my fault really. I woke up first and I tried waking you, but got grabbed instead.”

“Well, as long as I did not hurt you.” She sat up and placed her hand on the bed. Abby climbed on and waited for her transportation to end.

They ate together, which was a little awkward for Abby. They spent most of their day playing cards and swapping stories. At the end of the second day Amelia carried Abby down the mountain to where Amelia's mother was parked. They said their goodbyes and swapped cellphone numbers.

Abby got in the car and drove off home. Walking in the house, her mother did not even ask about her “time at her new friends' house”. She shook her head and climbed the stares to her bedroom.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please do comment and, if you wish, tell me where you want the story to go.