- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Sarah steps into the biology lab, glancing around at the gleaming counters and equipment.

She feels a swell of excitement in her chest, eager to start her first day as a research assistant after recently completing her master's degree.

Despite her eagerness, Sarah also feels traces of nerves fluttering in her stomach. She hopes she can live up to the reputation of Jenny, the highly capable previous assistant who just graduated and moved on.

Sarah is a petite young woman in her mid-20s, with warm brown eyes and long mousy brown hair she wears pulled back in a practical ponytail. She is dressed neatly but casually in dark jeans, sneakers and an olive green sweater, wanting to look put-together but not overdressed for her first day. Her nose and cheeks are dusted with freckles. She wears little makeup beyond some mascara and lip balm.


As Sarah takes in the lab, she smoothed her sweater self-consciously, willing herself to project an air of confidence despite her anxiety.

However, as she heard the previous research assistant, Jenny, was very skilled and is now going to pursue a PhD at another university.

Sarah's supervisor brought her on board to take over Jenny's role and responsibilities in the lab.

The professor greets Sarah and shows her around the lab, explaining the different projects and equipment.

He hands her a folder with protocols and instructions left by Jenny to help Sarah learn the ropes.


As her supervisor shows her around and explains the projects, Sarah pays close attention, trying to absorb as much as she can.

She knows there is a learning curve and diligently takes notes so she can refer back to them later.

Though Sarah feels intimidated taking the place of someone as accomplished as Jenny, she is determined to do her best.

She hopes that with time and effort, she can become just as capable of a research assistant.


This first day is a positive yet humbling start for Sarah as she works to find her confidence in this new position. 

Jenny, the previous research assistant who just graduated, was known to be very skilled and is now going on to pursue a PhD at another prestigious university.

Before leaving, Jenny explains to Sarah that one of the unique services the biology lab provides is safely shrinking people down to a microscopic level.

The lab then takes the miniature people on educational tours inside a live rabbit's body. Jenny tells Sarah this is one of the most interesting aspects of working in this lab.


Jenny is a tall, slender woman in her late 20s with long straight blonde hair she wears in a practical braid over one shoulder. Her eyes are bright blue behind stylish cat-eye glasses. She is dressed professionally in black slacks, low heels and a white blouse, exuding an air of competence. Her makeup is understated, just a touch of mascara and pink lipstick. She has a warm, genuine smile that instantly puts Sarah at ease as she guides the new assistant through the lab.


Jenny says she will teach Sarah how to operate the shrinking ray and navigate the miniaturized bus inside the rabbit's organs. Jenny shows Sarah how to carefully calibrate the ray to shrink to an appropriate tiny size. Jenny highlights important biological structures and processes along the route.

Sarah pays close attention during the demonstration, knowing she will soon be responsible for running these novel shrinking ray tours. She is amazed by the technology and honored Jenny is taking time to pass on this knowledge before leaving the lab. Sarah vows to practice regularly so she can become as skilled at guiding the micro tours as Jenny one day. 



Jenny is training Sarah on how to operate the shrinking ray gun in the lab.

She instructs Sarah to aim the gun carefully at the empty bus parked in the testing area and activate the trigger to shrink it down to a microscopic size.

However, Sarah is nervous about using the powerful ray gun, so as she pulls the trigger she closes her eyes tightly.


Jenny watches closely to ensure everything goes smoothly.

The ray gun beam hits the bus directly, and within seconds the empty bus has been shrunk down to the size of a ballet.

Even though Sarah did not keep her eyes open, the shrinking process worked perfectly and no accidents or issues occurred.


Jenny is relieved and praises Sarah for successfully shrinking her first vehicle, assuring her that using the ray gun will become second nature with more practice.

Sarah opens her eyes and is thrilled to see the miniature bus. She feels she is one step closer to mastering this incredible shrinking technology. 


After Sarah successfully shrinks the empty bus down to microscopic size, Jenny then shows her how to carefully return the bus back to normal size.

Jenny, the experienced former research assistant, tells Sarah, the new young female student research assistant, that this afternoon they will be arranging a shrink bus tour.


She informs Sarah that as part of her training, she can participate and go along for the ride to see the educational tour of the inside of a rabbit's body up close.

Jenny explains that they will shrink a small bus down and drive it through the rabbit, showcasing various organs and systems to the passengers.

She lets Sarah know this is an incredible opportunity to see the biology lab's shrinking technology in action during an actual tour. Jenny reassures the nervous but eager Sarah that she will be right by her side to guide her through the whole fascinating experience.


In the afternoon, the biology lab gathered many students who were going to participate in the educational shrink bus tour inside a rabbit.

The bus driver instructed all the students to take their seats on the bus in preparation for the tour.

Young female student research assistant Sarah also took a seat on the bus, excited to participate in her first shrink bus tour.

Jenny, the experienced former research assistant girl, stood safely away from the bus as the tour was about to begin, ready to monitor the entire shrink process.


Before activating the ray, Jenny called out to ensure all passengers were seated and ready to be minimized down to microscopic size for their incredible journey through the rabbit's body.

Sarah took a deep breath, feeling both thrilled and nervous as the start of the tour neared. She was amazed she was about to see such advanced technology in action and get an up-close look at biological systems.


Jenny, the former research assistant girl, aimed the shrinking ray gun at the bus and activated it to shrink the bus down to microscopic size.

As the bus and all the student passengers rapidly shrunk smaller and smaller, Jenny in comparison appeared to grow into a gigantic giantess from the viewpoint of the teensy bus.

Within seconds, the school bus was minimized down to the scale of a ballet, while Jenny towered over them, her shoes the size of buildings and her face looming massive and high in the sky in the perspective of the shrunken students inside the bus.


As the students and Sarah sat shrunken inside the microscopic school bus, they had a clear view looking up at Jenny from their miniscule perspective.

When Jenny bent her knees and lowered herself closer to the ground where the tiny bus was, the students could see her giant underwear as she towered over them.

From their vantage point inside the shrunken bus, Jenny's enormous legs appeared gigantic as she separated them and crouched down.


The view of her massive thighs and underwear was an amazing and astonishing sight to behold for the students and Sarah sitting inside the teeny tiny bus at her feet.

Jenny's lowered posture provided them with an up-close, giant-sized perspective of her lower half as she handled the microscopic bus containing the shrunken students.


When the former research assistant girl Jenny picked up the shrunken school bus between her massive fingers, the tiny students inside could see every detail of her giant fingerprints from their micro-sized perspective.

Her enormous blinking eyes were a wondrous sight to behold as she brought her face in close to peer at the miniature bus.

Jenny's breathing sounded loud and powerful to the shrunken students' ears as her giant breaths caused gusts of wind to blow against the small bus grasped delicately in her hand.

The students were transfixed by the experience of being shrunk down, now able to view the giantess Jenny's hands, eyes and breathing from a dramatic new ultra close-up vantage point, appreciating parts of her they couldn't normally see so large and clear.


The giantess Jenny looked down and greeted the shrunken school bus saying in a loud booming voice, "Are you all ready for the tour?" She then smiled at the tiny bus in her hand.

When Jenny spoke, the miniature students inside the bus could see deep into her massive open mouth, peering past her giant teeth all the way down her enormous throat to her giant tongue wiggling as she talked.

Her vocal cords vibrated hugely and her warm breath washed over them. The inside view of the giantess' mouth and throat was an incredible sight for the shrunken students seated in the miniscule bus held gently in Jenny's gigantic hand as she prepared to send them on their educational journey.


The giantess and former research assistant girl Jenny carefully pinched the microscopic school bus containing the shrunken students between her enormous fingers. She brought it over to the shrink ray gun and inserted the tiny bus into the gun's magazine.

As she loaded the miniscule bus inside, the view from inside the bus became very dark for the teeny passengers. They could no longer see the outside world, just the walls of the gun's magazine surrounding them as they waited for Jenny to fire the gun and send them on their fantastic voyage. The students sat in anticipation inside the loaded shrunken bus in the darkness of the shrink ray gun.


The former research assistant girl Jenny aimed the shrink ray gun at the experimental rabbit after loading the microscopic school bus into the gun's magazine. She pulled the trigger, shrinking the tiny bus even smaller to be injected inside the rabbit's body.

When Jenny fired the shrink gun, the bus containing the shrunken students immediately shrank down further.


At first, everything was pitch black inside the shrunken school bus after it was miniaturized and injected into the experimental rabbit.

The students and young female research assistant sat in darkness as the bus accelerated rapidly into the rabbit's body.

Then suddenly they gazed out the windows and saw they were surrounded by the wet, pink fleshy tunnels of the rabbit's intestines.


When the students and research assistant awoke to this incredible view, they realized the bus had been shrunk small enough to transport them inside the giant rabbit's gastrointestinal system.

Awestruck, they took in the dramatic scale of the rabbit's intestinal anatomy from their tiny perspective inside the bus, now exploring the remarkable universe within the rabbit's intestines after being plunged into total darkness and acceleration during the injection process.


The young female student research assistant Sarah held a special pad that could send messages to the former research assistant girl Jenny, who was outside the experimental rabbit's body.

Sarah messaged Jenny asking where exactly they were inside the rabbit.

Jenny messaged back explaining that the shrunken bus containing the students was now traveling through the wet, fleshy tubes of the rabbit's intestinal tract after being injected into its body.

She told them they were winding through the enlarged tunnels of the rabbit's small intestine, surrounded by the soft pink tissue and undergoing contractions that propelled them through the giant rabbit's gastrointestinal system.

Jenny guided them through the rabbit's inner landscape, advising what organs and systems they were passing through on their fantastic minimized journey through its intestines after injection by the shrink ray gun.