[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When giant alien cat-girls invade Earth they easily overrun humanity.  Just as all hope seems lost, a new species arrives in the Sol System, even larger blue elfin beings with an ancient prerogative to adopt and protect tiny species like humans.  How will one of these humans, Doug, and the rest of humanity, deal with the patronage of an advanced giant race? Will humanity now be relegated to exotic interstellar pets? Or will Doug find an opportunity to build a new life for himself out among the stars.



Rated: X
Categories: Lesbians, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Destruction, Furry, Gentle, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 8738 Read: 2349
Published: September 16 2023 Updated: September 16 2023
Story Notes:

(Set in the same world as Greenanon's "Conquest of Earth" story)

The Conquest of Earth by Greenanon (giantessworld.net)

I recommend also checking out Greenanon's original story. I'm not going to be as extensive in explaining every element of the world building. I'll include what I think is most important to best understand the story I'm trying to tell.  And thank you so much to Greenanon for giving permission for me to play around in the world you created.

1. They're Hee-ere! by ToddLittle [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8738 words)

The first couple chapters will be a little less smut filled as we establish some character and things. But, don't worry, the smut will come in later chapters.