- Text Size +

Austin opened up the door to his dorm room, still sweating from the four hours of exercise. Two hours of practice orchestrated by his football coach for the upcoming regionals, and the other two as a request from his basketball buddies that hadn’t played with him for a while.


“I’m beat.” He confessed to no one, although even he knew he still had enough energy for another game, even if he didn’t have the time.


Closing the door behind him, he looked around his bedroom. A few inspirational posters of his favorite sport teams and bands painted the wall with his personality. The dumbbells on the floor near his bedside table and the array of medals hanging from a shelf revealed his favorite pastime and hobby.


“I can probably sneak in a few hours of studying before the big test tomorrow.” Still not having shook off the habit of talking to himself, he dropped his gym bag on a corner of his room.


He lifted his shirt above his head and threw it across the room, where it perfectly landed inside the laundry basket. “Lucky shot!” He grinned to himself, now enjoying the cool air against his chiseled abs. His smile disappeared not too soon after.


“Hopefully that didn't use all of my luck.” Resigning himself to the next boring hours of note-taking, he sat down on his chair and opened up his course book. 


Austin had always been lucky. Even when the odds were stacked against him and everyone agreed he was doomed to fail, he always managed to come out on top. The type of guy who still came out top of the class even though he had put minimal hours into studying. One of those daredevils that performed wildly dangerous stunts but had no scars or hospital bills to show. 


Even when it came to genetics, he had lucked out. The twenty-one years old college athlete stood at six feet and three inches, taller than all of his family members, parents included. His natural high metabolism meant that despite his voracious hunger, his body was muscular rather than chubby. And with his day-to-day routine of working out, it had created a vicious cycle where he struggled to gain or lose weight. 


Even his ginger hair, no matter how messy, always seemed to fall in a photogenic way. His green-hued eyes were, of course, also conventionally attractive to both the ladies and the lads. 


That is to say, it was if Austin was blessed by life itself. 


Not that one could diminish his own merits: He was charming enough to be the life of the party wherever he went, and his dedication to sports had earned him enough trophies to already make his old man proud. And even though seeing Austin picking up a book wasn’t exactly a common sight, he would quickly master the topic when he put his mind to it. 


All it took was one glance from a complete stranger, and they could already tell the happy-go-lucky man had barely faced adversity in his life. And although all the advantages in life did inflate his ego, he still remained an overall nice guy. One that, even if he might tease or make fun of someone to lighten up a situation, never purposely antagonize anyone. 


But despite his intentions, he was indeed causing trouble for quite a few people - not by figuratively overshadowing them with his many exploits, from being the star quarterback to dating the most popular girl in school, but by literally overshadowing the tiny people that had shrunk in his room. 


-----


Not long before Austin had entered, the cheerleading group had sneaked in his room. It was part of Brittany’s  — head cheerleader and stereotypical mean girl — break up. The others were kept in the dark about the details, but it would involve a prank they’d apparently never forget. She had even brought a machine that resembled a hybrid between a ray gun and a microscope.


But a fight had taken place and, in the middle of the scuffle, the machine had been knocked off the table. When it exploded, it also fired off. And just like that, everyone in the room found themselves unexpectedly shrunken.



Soon, began the yelling, the blaming, and the guilt-tripping. Without agreeing on a plan of action, the cheer squad broke up into three groups. 


The ones that knew getting to Austin’s earbuds was the best course of action than hoping to get seen in their pathetic stature. The ones that knew climbing a moving titan was idiotic and would try to reach higher ground. And the ones that hoped either team would succeed, but found themselves too paralyzed to join either perilous journey.


Brynn was one of them scared-cats. She had opted to stay behind because, as much as she wanted them to get his attention, she knew that deep down the others would all die. 


“There is no way he’ll ever recognize us!” She pleaded to the others, but it was hard to retort that “Oh cause staying under his desk for the rest of your life is a better idea!”


To be honest, Brynn didn’t know what to do. But it was better than going out there in the light. That idea had held true even after Austin had entered the room and both groups had disappeared beyond their point of view.


“Do you think they’ve made it yet?” Angel, another that stayed behind, aired the question to the group.


“Do you see the size of his fucking legs? They’re huge! Of course they haven’t!” Replied Krystal.


His legs were in fact, fucking huge. With Austin sitting down miles away from them, they could only observe his calf. The college student was already muscular before, but now he had become a pure tower of muscle. The weight of only his leg would be capable of not just pinning the entire cheerleading down, but utterly crush it. It was a pure skyscraper of meat.


“Fuck, its it hot in here, or is it just me?” Austin spoke to no one in particular, a habit of his. And as if he was aware of the small girls checking him out, the young stud began to strip-tease in front of them. Of course, that is to say, he was removing his shoes.


The city-wide mixture of leather, fabric, foam, and rubber squeaked and groaned loudly as it rubbed against his socks. Brynn had to cover her ears, but still cringed at the sounds. Dexterous as he was, he could manage to remove both his sneakers and socks without the assistance of his hands.


First, the world shook when he kicked off the first sneaker. The tremor sent all of them into the ground, even though none of them were particularly close to the source. The screams of terror from them went entirely unheard. Chelsea, who managed to stand up first than anyone else, was sent tumbling down again when the other sneaker hit the floor.


“I should have gone with them!” She yelled in tears. Finally, he undressed his socks. An act that, while did not create any earthquakes for his victims, did release his post-workout body odor into the air. And as he planted both feet under his desk, the hot stench had not much to go other than towards them.


“He fucking reeks!” Krystal complained, futility closing her nose with her fingers. But the humid air continued to cling against her skin, not letting her forget the smell.


“I can’t take it anymore! I’m joining Brittany!” Chelsea, who had already regretted going against their leader, ran towards his left foot. While some of the others shouted for her to not be so stupid, none had the courage to try and stop her. They were content with staying far away from him. 


The closer Chelsea got, the hotter her surroundings became. Austin had just finished exercising, and one of the many ways his body was trying to cool down was through radiation. The waves of heat emanating from him would bother even a regular person in close contact, but to someone smaller than one millimeter, it was like a strong summer’s heat.


By the time she was standing before the monolithic toes of his left foot, her own body was sweating bullets. Through no fault of his own, Austin had entirely changed the weather. Unawarely sementing his superior role over them. But if anything, this was further cause for Chelsea to hurry up and get out of there. She held onto the warm skin of his big toe, her nails digging deep within. Much like a mosquito, she was able to cut a miniscule layer of dead cells. Unlike one, the wounds she caused were too shallow to cause any pain.


In fact, she would have been entirely fine, if the pencil Austin was twirling between his fingers hadn’t slipped past his grip.


“Aw, damn.” While he pouted at his own gracelessness, the wooden missile descended horrifyingly close to Krystal. She was spared a grimsly fate — impaled by the graphite — when it narrowly missed her body. Although, the loud crunch from the lead breaking off was enough to make her shutter. She was lucky that when the pencil fell horizontally, it also didn’t steamroll her body. Although she wasn’t that lucky, since Austin crouched down to reach for his fallen instrument.


Muscle memory activated immediately. Austin didn’t have to think of all the steps of crouching, these actions were ingrained in his motor cortex. Similar to swimming, walking or cycling. Without a single intention from him, he slightly tightened the gaps between his toes. 


The act was far too quick for a proper reaction to Chelsea. There was no slow motion, like in the movies. The peach mountain far in the distance — the index toe — approached her at rapid speeds. It was incomprehensible to her tiny mind, literally, how such a big object could travel such a great distance so fast. It had even become a blur in her vision.


What she failed to realize is that the space between Austin’s toes wasn’t big to anyone that wasn’t bug-sized. 


The mountainous second toe crashed against the bigger one without resistance. In one moment, Chelsea existed, and in the next, she didn’t. There wasn’t even a big explosion of blood. Only an imperceptible crunch. The cheerleader had her entire body flatten. Regardless of how dense or strong some of her body parts were compared to others, such as a sturdy bone versus a squishy eyeball, it all rendered the same resistance between the two mountains of flesh.


Of course, that is to say, none.


As Austin descended, a small gap opened between his toes again. But the paper-thin Chelsea had been glued to both toes due to his warm sweat. Each of them comically adhering to the parting ravine. The sides of her body began to rip apart, revealing what had actually happened to her insides. Connecting the two halves of her rapidly tearing body was nothing but blood. Her veins and arteries had been crushed down to the point where it couldn’t contain her blood pressure, which meant an instantaneous burst of all her circulatory system.


Were it just that, she would have popped like a bloody balloon. But at the same time, all her other organs and bones were grinded down to molecules. Her entire body had then been rendered hollow, leaving plenty of space for her blood to go. Now that she was being literally ripped into two, some of it dripped away onto the floor, while the rest pitifully tried to keep her whole, like sticky paste.


But those threads snapped just as both parts of her skin fully ripped apart. Leaving her rug-like states on both of his toes. Soon, sweat droplets would wash over her and, just like the rest of dead cells and cellular debris, would be washed away as impurities.


Chelsea had been the first human death Austin had ever caused. But as he reached for his pencil, something caught his eyes. “Shit, there’s an infestation?!” He sneered at the sight of many black dots in his 20/20 eyesight. But since those were the rest of the girls that stayed behind, it was clear Austin would not settle for one death today.


It wasn’t the first time he had to deal with dot-sized ants before. He had spotted them in his home once or twice, on the sidewalks, even in the school campus. He knew, rather by experience than by actual knowledge, that they were harmless. And yet…an instinctual part of his brain took over. One that wanted to get rid of the annoying pests within his room. 


Krystal watched as Austin’s index finger crossed the vast landscape within a few seconds. Her brain could barely process the speed in which something so far away — once blurry and undetailed — began to overtake her entire field of vision. To Krystal, it was jaw-dropping how such a minor part of his body began to warp into something gigantic. 


Sure, she had seen the behemoth in all his glory, but now his finger was right on top of her. With each approaching second, more of her world was taken away from her. First, the vision of her soon-to-be murderer. Then, the light, the shadow it cast turned the penumbra into true darkness.


Had she attempted to run, she would have simply changed the microscopic spot in his finger where she would have been trampled under. But Krystal stood still. Not because she recognized the futility in escaping, but because the sight of a descending sky brought her to apocalyptic fear. The terror was so great it reversed her brain, now adapted to being an apex predator, back to its natural prey instincts.


Soon, she couldn’t even stare at the full finger coming at her. Instead, she stared at the friction ridges of his finger — what made up the fingerprint — as it turned into vast canyons. With a godly act from him, Krystal felt like she had been transported into a semi-arid desert.


“What’s…happening?” She muttered out loud, hoping that someone would answer her. Krystal had never been the smart type, but even someone more intelligent might struggle in the immeasurable difference of being at such insignificant size. Krystal felt like tears were beginning to form in her eyes.


“P-” But not a single other word would be uttered by the cheerleader. The sky finally crashed against the floor. Krystal hadn’t been lucky enough to find herself completely within one of the canyons, or she might have found herself still alive.


Rather,she had been standing back just slightly enough that only her shoes were outside the killing zone. If she hadn’t frozen up at the ludicrous situation she found herself in and taken one step forward, she would have made it. At least, for the initial attack from Austin.


Unlike Chelsea, Austin’s unaware kill, he had fully intended to decimate Krystal, which is why he pressed hard against the floor. Although really, he didn’t have to. The weight of his resting body would have likely ended her anyway, only giving her a few precious and torturous seconds of understanding of what was happening to her body.


Krystal felt an intense pressure building up above her, then distributing itself all over her body. But before the peripheral neurons could transmit pain to her encephalon, she was already brain dead.


The descent of Austin’s skin was unrelenting and pushed her entire body against the inflexible floor. Cracks began in her femur, tibia, and fibula — the biggest bones supporting her legs — before turning into full fractures. Just as such polytrauma could affect her structural integrity and send her to the floor, her skull cracked.


Her entire skull tried its best to remain whole, even if it meant squeezing everything inside. Her intracranial pressure rose to such a point that cerebral arteries burst open. Normally such a grave issue would lead to a head-splitting headache, and if not stopped for long, it could lead to neurological sequelae or death. Luckily…or, unluckily, it was stopped, by Austin pressing her further into the ground and fracturing her skull.


Cerebrospinal fluid, blood, and her brain were all released instantly and allowed to slosh around her skulless head. But its freedom was cut short. Now boneless, her head deflated and quickly allowed everything within to be smushed out of her ears and nose.


Further pressure continued to crack the rest of her bones, which now splintered outside her skin. But despite the jagged-sharp fractures pointing outwards, Austin didn’t even feel a single prick. His own epidermis proved far too resilient, and any attempts from Krystal’s boney carcass was met with further breakage. And with a series of crunches, none of which the jock could ever pick up on, Krystal was compressed into a pulp.


Much like a watermelon against a hydraulic press, Krystal splattered as far as she could. She stained both his skin and the inside of the fingerprint ravine. None of which would actually be seen or felt by her murderer above.


What did remain of her that wasn’t liquid was a pair of shoes that still contained her ankle and anything below. Perhaps a fate-issued warning for any further girls of the dangers of interacting with eldritch beings far beyond your understanding. Although the accuracy of such a warning would only work if they lived long enough to survive Austin.


With the closest pest pulverized under his finger, which is something he didn’t even feel, he looked over at the rest of the infestation. He counted about twelve of them, which included Angel, Brynn, and a few of the less-popular cheerleading members. The same hand that murdered Krystal quickly moved forwards to reach the rest of the swarm.


“We-we’re going to die! Everyone, move!” Brynn spoke up, commencing a mass panic that caused everyone to scatter in opposite directions. In theory, such a strategy would be quite smart as serial killers often have to focus on one victim. But Austin’s size meant that he could easily tackle multiple of them in one gruesome high-five.


By pure coincidence, Brynn and Angel both ran out from under the desk. Naturally, their paths were towards the massive pine door. Despite the thousands of miles spanning between them and the room’s exit, it was the only actual path away from the homicidal college student.


Behind the duo, hysteria formed within the remaining girls. The twenty-two member cheer squad had already been reduced to nineteen, but Austin’s detest for the small intruders wasn’t dwindling anytime soon. It was that small itch that everyone felt when seeing such small nuisances. All he needed to do was press down and they’d quickly disappear.


In fact, Austin knew even a little more than the common person. He was aware that when an ant was crushed, the fluids released from their burst were filled with pheromones that signal doom to other ants in the vicinity. Thus crushing them would deter further infestations in his room.


Of course,  what he didn’t know was that this didn’t apply to humans.


Pop.


eighteen members left. Despite having a new victim under his kill count, his face showed nothing but slight vexation at the creatures before him. It was clear that he would have preferred to be doing something else. 


Crunch.


But some chores had to be done, no matter how unpleasant. He wouldn’t be able to rest comfortable knowing that bugs would be scurrying around his room, probably attracting larger creatures that prey on insects, like spiders. And it would be pretty awkward if anyone saw them while hanging out in his room. Getting rid of them now would be better for everyone involved.


Well, except for the sevente-


Snap.


For the sixteen members left. Although Austin had only counted twelve earlier, and had already pulverized three of them with his fingers. With Brynn and Angel making a run for the exit, there were only seven that were immediately in front of him.


“Aah, this is taking too long.” 


Austin’s words were interpreted in a loud series of thunders, barely understood by the puny people in front of him. One of the girls even had her eardrums bursting after the very first word that escaped his mouth. 


“Ah!”


The crying survivors looked up to see that Austin had quickly moved his other hand towards them. Much like how Krystal barely understood the speed it transverse, neither did the few cheerleaders who washed as the wooden sky turned into skin. 

There were a lot of reactions. One girl just started to laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation, while a duo continued their attempts at outrunning the star quarterback, which they would have failed even at normal sized.


One rotating member started to wail loudly, completely unable to act due to the impending doom she was faced with. The newbie continued to jump up and down, calling for Austin until her voice went completely horse. Despite being the loudest of the girls, her squeaks went inaudible to his giant ear.


But regardless of who they were before and what different approach they took in the situation, when judged in his green eyes, they were all dumb bugs. In fact, even slower than the usual ants he had encountered. And now deemed as inferior as any other insect, they were sentenced to the same fate.


Slam. 


The tremor barely shook the flooring, but Brynn and Angel could still feel it from far away. Brynn continued running forwards, undeterred, but Angel snapped back to see what had happened. The horizon twisted far too much for her miniscule eyes to witness Austin’s massacre, but it had been…well, a massacre.


When his warm skin met their bodies, each of them almost instantly crumbled under his weight. What mostly determined how they died was both their position against Austin’s colossal hand and their posture. 


The crying rotating member — whose name now truly didn’t matter — had already laid in a fetal position. It was quite easy for him to slam the organs out of her body. Her eyeballs couldn’t contain the gore within her and were pushed out. And with two new openings, her blood rushed outside to where there was less pressure. It joined her tears as a small pool of liquid that would briefly stain Austin’s palm before being swallowed by a much larger body of water, a combination of oil and sweat released by his pores.


Meanwhile the newbie who tried to get his attention was standing upright. Arms raised in a feeble hope of making herself bigger. When his hand met the ground, it snapped both her arms back into the center of her body, puncturing her arms and lungs. Before tension pneumothorax would kill her, Austin finished the job by crushing the rest of her body down. Not unlike how he could crush beer cans against his forehead, but this one was much easier.


None of the other five girls that were the target of his hand fared much better. Despite the ridges that were also in his hand offering small crevices where one could find safety, none of the girls managed to get their entire body in such a fortunate position. The closest of them all leaving a decapitated corpse behind.


Austin lifted his hand with a cocky smile on his lips. “Ha. Gotcha.” He said, looking down at what he could see were dots, now unmoving. On his hand, there didn’t seem to be any visible remains of his carnage. And it wouldn’t take long for him to wash away the imperceptible evidence of his crimes.


“Although…” He continued to speak out loud, now looking away from his win at the two stragglers that kept running away. “...Don’t think I’ll let you two escape.” He stood up. He could have easily caught them by crawling on all fours, but there was no need for such a humiliating gesture when he could simply…catch up with them in two steps.


With the first step, he crossed half the distance. He couldn’t tell, but he had also made Angel lose her balance and topple forwards, right on top of Brynn. Their squeaks barely making an audible decibel.


“Get off me!” Brynn yelled, but Angel was a mess of sobs and cries. Her already given-up body heavily weighting Brynn down. Before she could push her over, Austin had taken his second step. And his colossal feet hung above them. “Holy- no, no! Get off now! NOW!” 


But Austin stepped down. He didn’t hear them crunch under his soles, so he made sure to pivot his feet side to side to ensure they had been wrecked. But he was giving them too much credit, because the rather soft skin of his sole was a much harder layer to such pathetic creatures. 


With them being on top of each other, when his sole pushed them down, they each compressed the other too. Their skin was the first to go, the pressure easily punching holes against their soft stomachs. While Angel’s contents went inside Brynn’s due to gravity, Brynn’s went upwards due to pressure. Their entangled organs and bones killing the other’s as much as Austin was killing them.


The millisecond of pain stopped as his feet continued to press down, forcing their organs to go sideways instead. But before they had time to escape their carcasses, it fully crushed them down. They simply exploded like grapes. Their skin easily dissolving in their blood and falling apart like cheap paper. In the end, leaving nothing but a viscous amalgamation. Impossible to tell where one girl began and the other started.


The thick blend was much stronger than Austin’s previous kills, mostly due to being the combination of two of them. It held strong even as he lifted his foot up. It continued to adhere to both floor and sole as best as it could. But still…it was not even a millimeter tall. And it soon snapped in half, separating each girl further into pieces.


The wet piece on his sole would continue to pain his footsteps red, but Austin would actually be able to see them. If any future students using his dorm room tried to go on all fours and inspect the stains with a magnifying glass, they wouldn’t be able to distinguish if it was blood or a sauce spill.


“I think that was the last of them.” Continuing with his self-speaking habit, Austin scouted for any stray insects that had scurried off from his rampage. He felt satisfied when his results came empty. He walked back to his chair, his left feet leaving near-invisible blood-red stains on the floor. He sat down just as his phone pinged with a notification.


He leaned forward and saw the text was from one of his buddies. Max was a fellow jock that had hit it off with Austin the first time they met. He was dating Kaisley, one of Brittany’s most loyal ‘followers’. She seemed like she’d be a cool person if she wasn’t caught up with his girlfriend.


[have you seen kaisley? she isnt in her dorm room]


[no sorry dude]


Austin replied without much of a thought. He hadn’t seen Kaisley all day today. In fact, he hadn’t seen anyone in Brittany’s cliche. On the other hand, they had seen plenty of him. In fact, Kaisley was getting extremely personal and close with him at the very moment.


When the groups first split, Brittany was adamant that they should all climb her boyfriend. Being away from his ears or eyes was only a disaster waiting to happen. However, despite being the school’s queen B, she only managed to convince Kaisley and Ava to come along. Nobody else was keen on journeying through mountain Austin.


To not waste too much time, they had already begun climbing his desk. There were wooden ridges and cuts, marks from years of use from frat boys, that gave them enough foothold. Not only that, but Ava and Brittany had both been rock climbing before, which really helped them get ahead. Kaisley could only rely on her athleticism from the cheer team.


They had only managed to reach the second drawer before Austin entered the room. His body — a colossus brought to life — gazed past their presence towards the chair. He rested on it, and the cheap chair bended against his ass in a shrill creak. 


“This is our chance.” Brittany explained. “If we jump while he’s sitting down, we’re at least going to reach his waist. We can hold onto his pants-”


“Underwear. You mean underwear.” Kaisley corrected her, noticing that Austin was tossing his shoes and socks away before stripping himself to his undies. 


“Don’t interrupt her!” Ava chastised her. “Let’s just follow her plan.”


Kaisley nodded, hoping Brittany wasn’t too insulted from her interruption. They carefully moved towards the edge of the table. Meanwhile, Kaisley looked down. There was a small but significant gap where they could drop to their death. And then there were his thighs. They were so jacked up that the university-brough chair didn’t have much space to accommodate them. There was no space for them to fall onto the chair, only on his muscles. Although, if they didn't hold onto properly, they could slip out…


“As long as you jump backwards you should jump over the gap. So don’t blame me if you fail.” Their leader spoke nonchalantly. “Aim for his waistband and you should be good.”


Kaisley looked over to Ava. She seemed completely fine with the plan. So she kept her fears hidden.


“Alright girls…in three…two…one…go!”


Despite being the only one not confident she could have done it, all three girls managed to jump back from the wooden desk and down towards Austin. The giant himself would consider the distance between them and his waistband as miniscule, but Brittany had prepared it so it would be big enough that they’d catch him, but not enough for them to splatter upon impact. All of which was only possible because, while sitting on his chair, his waist was quite literally under them.


Fortunately for the two most popular girls, both of them managed to grip his underwear properly. Kaisley only managed to grab it with her left hand. It sent a bolt of pain through her left arm, but her grip could easily be fixed by grabbing it with her other hand.


Unfortunately, this was just when Austin had dropped his pencil, making him stand up. Him standing up didn’t even reach an inch per second, but Inertia made it so that each of them were suddenly moving at the same speed as him. And a single inch was already a great distance to the tiny trio.


Kaisley had a much worse time. Her companions could properly hold with both hands, but her weak grasp allowed for more movement. While her companions’ lower bodies were only lifted up, Kraisly had been fully thrown three hundred and sixty degrees, and the momentum swung her over the lip of the waistband.


One moment, she was on the outside, holding onto the waistband with her left hand, and then suddenly, she flipped around, slipping into the inside of Austin’s underwear. Her arm tried to awkwardly hold it behind her, but already strained, it lost its grasp.


“Ah!” She yelped in realization as she found herself tumbling down Austin’s boxers. 


On the outside, Brittany and Kayla watched as Kaisley was sent down his asscheek. Kayla eyed her friend.


“You’re welcome to go after her, if you want. I’m not stopping.” Brittany’s callous words came as a relief to Kayla, as she did not want to double-back. The journey was harrowing as it was.


“I mean, it iiiis her fault for bringing the shrinking machine in the first place. Sooo- Brittany! Wait for me!”


As they both continued to move forward, poor Kaisley fell in the less than millimeter small space between his skin and his nylon boxers. Plunging into darkness as more threads blocked the light from reaching her. The environment got narrower the further she fell down, as gravity forced Austin to cover more of the loose underwear. 


At one point, Kaisley made contact with his muscle. She fell with her left arm under her stomach and, much like falling on a boulder from a great height, felt her bones crack. She screamed in pain before a violent shake threw her back into free fall. The world continued to change like this. Gravity and direction shifting randomly, which on a human level, was Austin simply changing positions as he continued to add to his body count. At least he viewed his victims as disgusting vermin. Kaisley didn’t even get the respect of being recognized, not even while she was jostled around in his underwear.


At one point, her phone spilled out of her pocket. Its bright blue light brings some logic into the world.


One would normally think that in such dire situations, the teenage girls would have tried to communicate with their phones rather than by climbing giants. Kaisley wanted to do this from the start, but Brittany had raised multiple concerns. First, nobody would have believed their story about being shrunk. And if they only claimed to be needing urgent help, they might burst in carelessly and crush them all underfoot.


One of the girls had foolishly tried anyway, hoping her boyfriend would be the hero they needed. His reply was that she should really stop getting high by herself. Still, Kaisley wanted to reach her brother…because he would have believed her. After all, he was the one who had the shrinking device at first.


A week ago, Kaisley had discovered a tiny stash of porn magazines, weed and alcohol under her brother’s bed. The ensuing confrontation led to the discovery of the sci-fi apparatus. Apparently, he got it from their late aunt, who was a scientist. Being the follower she was, she couldn’t help but babble the whole situation to Brittany.


Then Brittany convinced her to get the machine for her revenge. He lended it to her after she threatened him with telling their parents of his secret stash. 


So it would make sense to call him of all people. But Brittany immediately vetoed the idea, saying that her brother was a really weird freak and she shuddered to think what would happen once he got his grubby hands on the shrunken forms of the hottest girls in town.


But Kaisley knew that he only used it to hide porn and drugs. Well, she was pretty sure he only used it for that. If he had actually used it on people, he probably wouldn’t have been so lenient with giving it to her when she threatened him with telling their parents about the stash.


Brittany had placated Kaisley so far. But following her orders had led her into this situation. If she was going to get fucked over, it was going to be by her own choices. But just as she was reaching for her phone, Austin sat down. And with that, she finally hit the ground.


The cushion and underwear combo would have been soft for a person, but Kaisley had already been reduced to something inferior. He felt her already broken arm snap. “Aaah! God dammit! Fuck!” Tears formed in her eyes as blood began to ooze. With Austin leaning slightly forward, most of the weight went to his thighs and not his ass. This meant that the cushion was turned into a valley, where his skin left no space or air, and a hill, where Kaisley found herself.


She started to fall towards said valley, but managed to stop herself by raising her arm against his butt. The gap was enough to let her in, but not so much that she couldn’t stop herself from slipping under. But her phone easily slipped past. “Fuck! No!”


She briefly considered letting it go. But if she didn’t get her brother’s help, she was never gonna survive. Following Brittanny didn’t work…so she had to follow her guts. So, she let go. And like that, she started to fall forward. Gravity did most of its job for her, but she couldn’t help but feel like she was trapped in a cave-in. Especially when the space got narrower with each second.


Before long, she managed to reach her phone and then raise one of her legs so she didn’t continue downwards. “Yes! I knew I could do it!” She said, ignoring the pain of her left limb.


Now all she had to do was text her brother.


[help something went wrong and we shrunk i will send coordinates so come quick we are in danger]


She was already typing about Austin’s room when she saw that her brother started to reply. But before he hit send, something rumbled from above. Austin was shifting his weight and properly sitting, which meant…he would soon be squashing her under him.


The phone’s blue light illuminated the space ahead, where his skin slowly collapsed against the underwear. It was almost like a true cave-in. She could already see that it was soon going to catch up with her. 


“No, no, no!” 


She turned around and started to crawl forward, but found that the space had already dwindled to a point where it pained her to go forward. Pieces of her hair were scraped against his rump and pulled from her head. She painfully squeezed her body onwards, having to ignore how her clothes were ripped apart against his stone-like skin.


When that protection was gone, it began to do it against her epidermis. “Agh! I-I can do this! It’s not that long!” She told herself, confident she could actually make it. Then, a ping from her phone.


She still needed to send him the coordinates…but her eyes widen when she saw the message.


[Yeah. You and your bullies have tormented me enough. I didn’t think you’d be dumb enough to shrink yourselfs but I think I’ll do just fine without you sis. Always wanted to be a single brother. And don’t worry, I gave you the prototype.]


She wanted to scream at her brother, but taking the time to read the text had cost her precious moments that she didn’t have the luxury of. Her feet were instantly pulverized under Austin’s rear, causing her to scream and drop her phone. She pitifully tried to claw ahead but his weight kept her still.


And as he leaned back, the more of her was steamrolled. She was forced to hear her own wet crunches as more of her solid parts turned into pastey gore behind him, then fully reduced into molecules of her former self. Then, it reached her pelvis. Once that was shattered into nothingness, her intestines fell lose. But there wasn’t much of a lower body for them to go…meaning they dropped to the next place on the chopping block.


And once they were compressed, they burst and let inner acids spill into her inside. They gnawed at her organs, which quickly started to bleed from the damage. Then…they were crushed. 


Already bleeding, a ton of blood burst from her mouth, knocking her teeth out with great pressure. Soon, she would have been bleeding from her eyes and ears…but her head was next.


And with a silent crush, she was completely caved-in by his behind. It would continue to steamroll forward and discreetly wipe her body against his underwear, which would further erase it from existence. By the time he would finish settling in his seat, her entire death would be absorbed by the fabric. All that was left was an insignificant blood stain that would never be seen before it was washed away.


But despite what Kaisley thought about dying to her first choice, she had actually managed to outlive one of the two cheerleaders who gave up in her rescue.


Minutes before her demise, Ava and Brittany journeyed through the side of Austin’s abdomen. Brittany had underestimated the undertaking. She hadn’t quite realized how big her boyfriend had become. Nonetheless, she wouldn’t waiver in front of her best friend. She had always inspired confidence and this wasn’t the time to stop.


“Let’s take a break here.” Brittany spoke to her companion, both of them sitting atop a hair follicle. Not even with their combined weight did it bend down, remaining sturdy enough.


“Jesus christ, thank god. I know we’ve been rock-climbing before in your family getaway trips but I was getting really exhau-” 


Ava was cut short when their worldview became lateral. This was right when Austin had begun his extermination. Gravity had turned ninety degrees. “What’s happening?!”


“Just hold on!” Brittany held a patch of hard skin with her hands, but Ava didn’t manage to clutch it in time and only had time to hold onto Brittany’s leg. Feeling the tug of Ava’s weight, Brittany looked down.


“What are you, wait…look, his hand!”


Much further down, the hand Austin wasn’t using to pulverize cheerleaders which was currently resting below them. They had a perfect chance to drop down and get carried up with it. Then, it lifted up. Austin was ready to strike the remaining bugs with his hand, bringing it closer to the dangling duo above it.


“This is our chance! Now get off me! I can’t swing down with you clinging to my leg.”


“I can’t! H-” But Ava didn’t have time to explain her reasoning. Only that she wouldn’t follow Brittany’s words. 


“Ugh, then don’t drag me down with you!” Brittany kicked right in Ava's face. The impact forcing the surprised girl into letting go of her so-called best friend’s leg and sending her to certain death. 


Ava could only watch as Brittany kicked herself off his skin towards his hand, successfully landing on it without breaking a bone. A fate she thought wouldn’t apply to her, as she was bound to become gravity’s victim. But what she didn’t realize is that right below her was a small transparent drop of sweat. In normal circumstances, she wouldn’t be able to penetrate the water tension, but due to speed accrued when falling…she did.


And so she fell deep into the center of the drop of sweat. She tried to speak, but quickly shut her mouth when warm sludge entered her stomach. Ava covered her mouth to stop herself from retching, which would only fill more of her body with the ooze around her. 


She was in one of the least inhabitable places she could be, and she needed to get out fast. But unfortunately, her miniscule weight forced the still droplet to move less than a millimeter…which was enough to force gravity pull it down further.


The sweat droplet currently housing Ava had drifted towards his abdomen. In between his muscles, it had managed to find the perfect nesting spot where it could adhere to his skin and stop the forces of gravity from dragging it further down. None of this mattered to the submerged woman, who kept trying to swim out of the toxic ocean.


Austin’s body temperature was hot enough that it irradiated heat outwards. In turn, it warmed up the small droplet in his abs, which finally boiled Ava alive. Much more horrifying than the rising heat was the depth she had been plunged in. Despite being a great swimmer, she was still far away from emerging from the liquid filth. 


She hadn’t lost hope. Even when her eyes tingled in pain and she had to close them to keep her retinas from smoldering, she maintained the correct direction. Even when first-degree burns began to form on her skin, she fought through the pain. Even when the lack of oxygen dimmed her senses and strength, she continued to swim.


For all the hard-work and will to survive, the gold-medal swimming athlete had managed to swim a whole three millimeters away from her original spot. Not anywhere close to the surface.


Deprived of air, her brain slowly started to shut down its ‘unnecessary’ functions. Her limbs grew heavy and stiff until she couldn’t move them. Her body prioritizing vital functions over movement, unwittingly dooming her. And when there were no more stocks of oxygen, her brain forced her to breathe, hoping to keep itself alive. Ava forcibly breathed in the disgusting sweat into her lungs.


The liquid grime suffocated Ava. Her attempts to breathe yielding nothing, not even another inhale. Her lungs were completely filled with his sweat. She kept trying to claw at her own throat, as if it would free the slime from her insides, but already weakened, she was slowly overtaken by the darkness.


Ava had drowned, her corpse remaining still in the ocean that was a single droplet stuck on his abs. It would remain perched there for quite a bit, slowly heating up and cooking the drowned girl. Had she been alive, she would feel her own blood boiling up, followed by other liquids such as her lymph, aqueous humor and bile. The organs connected to each organ would then start to simmer in turn.


Slowly, Ava was cooked by the Herculean man’s body temperature. Going from raw to well-done in a matter of minutes. But Austin would not have the opportunity to taste her, as with a grind of his muscles and shift of the enormous hills that held the drop still, the droplet simply…fell.


It would crash against the floor and burst open, releasing Ava to the outside far too late. Her charred body would remain there…until another drop from the towering god above would crash onto her. This time, the impact of the liquid would simply crush her into ashes rather than shoving her inside. Her broken body would simply be absorbed by the film of sweat on the flooring and, being filled with undesirable waste, would soon be dissolved as part of the grime that Austin wouldn’t want in his body.


In a way, sweating hadn't only cleaned Austin from the inside, but cleaned away the speck that had been Ava away. Leaving no traces of her other than nano-sized molecules to be eaten away by the wet, acidic wasteland on the floor.


Austin never noticed the death of Ava, and continued to exterminate the girls he thought were insects. Once that was done, he would sit down on his chair, unawarely trapping Kaisley under his bubble butt. All throughout his deadly shenanigans, Brittany remained holding on to his hand.


It was an act of godly defiance. The g-forces of inertia would have caused anyone else to be flung off his hand. But by imbedding herself deep into his epidermis and holding with all her might, Brittany didn’t.


Then, Austin brought his phone close to his face to text Max. While his hands weren’t touching his face, the force of his hand movement would be capable of launching a speck of dust like Brittany towards his face. This would have been her best shot at getting to his face today.


So, just before Austin’s hand stopped, Brittany let go. 


It was truly a feat worthy of an adventure movie. While it would take Austin less than a step to cross such distances, Brittany was launched, comparatively, miles ahead. It took all her willpower to not scream loudly while flying in the air. But even when nobody could watch her, she still maintained her cool.


Then, she smacked against his lower lip.The soft flesh didn’t bend against her body, proving to be a solid wall instead. It was incredible that she only felt sore, instead of feeling broken..


“Fuck that hurt.” Brittany’s words were softer than the mechanical sound of his finger tapping the screen. In the end, the loud and annoying clicks forced Brittany to look over her shoulder. She saw the Hollywood sign sized conversation in front of her. Austin’s conversation having moved from Kaislay’s disappearance to a topic he considered much more important.


[weird i didnt see brittany today neither. was planning on breaking up with her]


Brittany bit her lower lip. She already knew he was going to ditch her for a different girl. Devi. The foreign student who was the complete opposite of her. Not just personality-wise, but appearance too. 


“Can’t believe he’s trading me for that fat bitch.” Her words dripped with venom.


[oh yeah you even blocked her and her squad right?]


[yeah i just know they would start drama the minute brittany found out]


He wasn’t wrong. If Brittany hadn’t gotten a hold of a shrinking device that was meant to humiliate Austin, she would have definitely harassed him with the help of the cheer team. If she wasn’t this type of person, Austin wouldn’t have blocked them, and they would have been able to call him instead of climbing his giant ass body.


But unaware of the events, he kept typing.


[oh man i cant stop thinking of devi]


The images flooding in his brain overrode further senseful thought from the young adult. He settled down his phone as he felt a primal urge taking him. His autonomic nervous system had forced two things to happen. To Austin, the most important one was the bulge that was slowly growing in his underpants. To Brittany, it was the fact he slightly moved to lick his lips.


The monstrous gates opened up behind her. She looked back just in time to see a leviathan emerge from its depths. Austin’s colossal tongue easily dwarfed her by the thousands. His slimy tongue hung an insignificant amount of height above her, drowning her in its shadows. 


A small droplet of saliva fell down onto her, coating her legs in its thick liquid, proving it far too heavy and viscous for her to pull them out. “Argh! Fuck you Austin!” Brittany’s momentary plight had taken hold of her attention, which even if placed on the descending tongue, wouldn’t have altered her fate. She was stuck on the most miniscule drop of saliva, and she wouldn’t be able to move out of the way before Austin licked his lips. 


It was only when total darkness took hold of her that she finally looked up to see a wall of meat coming crushing down on her. She was pressed down like a can against a hydraulic press. Her blood shot out from every possible hole it could, including recently-made ones from her own bones piercing her flesh. Even her skin would crunch under his powerful organ, much like a discarded candy wrapper. It would remain in a small droplet of saliva, before its own weak digestive enzymes would disintegrate them away.


Then, her existence would mix against his saliva before being spread across his lower lip, hydrating them in her bodily fluids. An infinitesimal small film of blood spread on his lips, one he would never feel or taste. It would be absorbed by his body and enter his circulatory system. At that point, her blood wouldn’t be worthy of being called hers. Not when it would join his much more abundant and powerful bloodstream.


In the end, Brittany just couldn’t compete against Devi. Just the thoughts of her had already brought Austin to a different, much more hornier mood. Which was something he had to take care of immediately.


Austin stripped off his underwear, airing out the red dot that was Kaisley. Which wasn’t even big enough to be mistaken for a freckle. Then he moved towards his bed, sitting down on the mattress.


“Fuck, can’t wait to have her pussy around my cock.” His words feed both his ego and his erection. Romantic pleasantries was something he could think of later. Right now his mind was filled with a raw urge to fuck.


Unbeknown to the horny man, the last group of shrunken girls had climbed his bed, hoping the high ground would make them more recognizable. But Austin wasn’t in the mood to carefully search at the treads to discern mites from mite-sized women. He was in the mood to masturbate. 


The group that had successfully climbed his bedsheets were Aubree, Mallory, Mel, Cathy and Zara. The former two were far enough from the action, since they were planning on climbing Austin’s pillow as well, the other three not so much.  Austin was going to sit his bare ass down, and while Zara and Cathy managed to avoid being in his shadow, the same couldn’t be said for Mel. 


“Mel, get out of the way, he’s going to crush you!” Zara screamed at her sister, who kept fumbling against the hills created from the uneven blanket. She would have foolishly speed up towards her sis, but was currently being held back by Cathy from killing herself. As fast as Mel tried, traversing the terrain proved too time consuming. And Austin did not wait. He sat down.


Mel disappeared from the world under Austin’s weight. Speaking of which, his body had a systemic effect on the bouncy mattress which caused both survivors to jump high in the air. Cathy lost her grip on Zara and they each were sent fumbling away in different directions due to insignificant differences in their weight and position.


But he wasn’t done yet. When Austin sat down, his hand had settled alongside him, unawarely resting itself above where Cathy had fallen. Had he been pressing down even slightly, she would have had her entire body crushed underneath his palm, no different than the ones he intentionally crushed.


In the end, the only one left physically unscathed was Zara. But denying what had happened to her sister, she rushed towards the giant thigh. She would hope that somehow, the comfy bed had allowed her to survive beneath his mighty body.

In a way, she was partially right, but only because she had found herself pinned underneath his ballsack.


She was pinned between the soft cushion and the softest body part of Austin, which was the only reason she hadn’t immediately popped like so many of the others that found themselves under his weight.


Unaware of the disaster he had caused, Austin began to jack off. Cathy, who was glued to his palm, was brought to the gigantic monster that begged to be worshiped. The air had become a toxic miasma of musk, and even before she had made contact with his dick, she was already coughing and crying from the heavy scent in the air. She would have pinched her nose, but her arms were also glued to the arrid-like palm.


This meant that when she was squeezed against his penis, she did so face-first. Austin gripped around his member and moved his hand from shaft to tip. In doing so, he rubbed Cathy alongside it, but the small bounces produced from such movement also jiggled his ballsack up and down, smacking it against Mel over and over.


Mel was routinely beaten down. With each stroke, his ballsack lifted slightly off Mel, before plowing back onto her body. She was cyclically crushed underneath the oceans of cum, enveloped in one rugged and ridged scrotum. She could hear the heavy sloshing of waves crashing down against her body.


It started by cracking her bones and leaving her in misery. Mel feebly attempted to stand up, but Austin was faster, and his balls plowed her down. They forced her onto her back, which cracked in multiple places. Once they lifted again, she realized that she couldn’t stand up anymore. She was paralyzed.


Then returned, forcing her nose against its sweaty skin. Mel was forced to inhale their musky smell. A luxury she wouldn’t have much longer before it punched her nose into a bloody, broken mess. The scent of cum being replaced by one of copper as she choked on her own blood.


They crushed her down again, this time fracturing the bones of her limbs, fully ensuring she wouldn’t be able to move even a tip of her finger to escape. They lifted up and came down. This time, they compressed down on her chest and forced her ribcage into her lungs. Such a fatal wound would have filled them with blood, but the pressure of his balls on her chest forced the blood to escape through her mouth instead.


It crashed again, this time smushing her into a wet crimson mess, as well as cracking her skull open and releasing her brain. Another plow would simply smush her brain matter into pieces of itself. Soon enough, Mel was nothing more than pieces and bits that were scattered against the rugged ballsack. One particular gyrus would manage to stick to his ballsack for more than a year, edged deep into the crevices of his oily skin.


By this point, Cathy had also been killed. She was dragged alongside Austin’s length, giving him a full body handjob. Something she would have normally done gleefully, but which was now draining the life out of her.


Her skin was the first to go, being scrapped against his erection. It easily pulled off her body hair, cuticle and nails, which were then followed by her epidermis. Of course, the dermis was filled with nerve endings. At first, their contact with his hard-on stimulated them, sending shocks of pain to her brain. But soon they were caught in the movement and were unraveling outside her skin, being pulled out of her body like wires.Cathy tried to open her mouth to scream, but it was directly muffled by his skin. For all purposes, it was as if she had been gagged by his cock. 


But the epidermis was thin, and it soon moved to the next layer. The problem with the dermis was the blood vessels. They were scrapped and burst open, leaving multiple hemorrhaging spots against the front of her body. The small streak of blood adding the tiniest bit of lubrication for the handjob she was unawarely giving him.


The only benefit was that her nerves systems were already pulled out of her body, and Cathy could no longer feel the excruciating pain Austin's forcing her into. But with the blood loss, her system quickly went into hypovolemic shock. Weakened, confused and beaten against the biggest dick of her life, Cathy had no choice but to squirm pitifully against his grip.


Soon enough the entire layer of hypodermis was scraped off her body, exploding her muscles to the world. Cathy resembled more of a muscle anatomy doll than a real person anymore. But even that look was temporary. Although her muscles flexed in an attempt to remain connected to her bones, they were easily ripped and pulled out of her body, sometimes dragging their bones with her. Articulations were, and her body deflated without anything to sustain it.


“Hngg, Devi…” He moaned, still not quite yet reaching his climax, not even as her body began to spill out onto his cock. Without muscles and bones, there was nothing to sustain her shape or keep her organs in their place. They too were spilled forth before being rubbed and destroyed against his cock.


By the time he was close to release, her organs had already been reduced to mush. What was left was a paper-thin semblance of a skin…before that too was rubbed against his slightly bloody penis. Now in reverse, it pulled apart her hypodermis, dermis and epidermis. 


When Austin finally clenched his toes, feeling the bolt of energy rise up from his balls to his tip, Cathy was already freed from his grip. She had become a microscopic layer of gore, not adhering to his hand, but to his dick. Parts of her body, such as droplets of blood and nervous endings would split down towards the base and find themselves in a forest of pubic hair. There, they would remain practically forever. Even shaving or washing wouldn’t penetrate the deepest pores of his body and manage to wedge it out of him. Forever adding to the flora of his crotch.


Although he had finished jerking-off, the natural disasters of his act weren’t done yet. Attempting to lift off his immense and muscular thigh was Zora. She didn’t know her sister had been t-bagged to death, even if logic dictated she wouldn’t have survived Austin. Still, without her sister, Zora didn’t know who she was. The only reason she joined the cheer team was to spend time with her, after all.


While she had managed to survive his carnal urge, it was the release of loads of cum that would have sealed the deal. Much like a volcano spurting forth lava, the eruption of semen shot upwards tons of hot white liquid. First it drizzled his chest, before naturally dying down towards lower areas of his body…including his thigh.


Zola stopped her pathetic attempt at lifting a mountain to look up. There, she saw a river of white falling down. “Si-” Her words were cut short when it fell onto her. At first, it was as if she had been trapped under a heavy blanket. A millisecond later, which had felt like a minute to the trapped woman, she was swallowed inside. 


Unlike Ava who was trapped inside his sweat, Zola couldn’t see anything. Once inside the creamy-white world, that was all she could see. There was no actual light, only a blank nothing. She opened her mouth to scream and the thick liquid fell inside slowly, like molasses. Recognizing her mistake, she tried to close it…but she couldn’t.


It was as if she was trapped in jello that was too strong for her to chew. Now that it had wormed its way inside her mouth, it would keep it open. Likewise, it started to seep into her other crevices. From her ears, to her nose, and even her nether regions. Even her eyes were kept from blinking as his cum forced them to keep open.


Zola tried to breathe, but her respiratory tract was slowly being filled with cum. There was no oxygen for her. All she had done was help his semen to fall faster inside her bronchi. Zola slowly realized that she was being encased alive, like a small insect trapped in amber. 


Soon enough, her entire lungs were compressed inside-out with his cum, and Zola had suffocated in his seed. A small, insignificant ant that lacked the necessary tools to swim through his vicious cum. This would have normally been the end of her story, but Astin wasn’t going to allow that.


He reached for a box of tissue half-hidden under his bed. Taking more sheets than he needed, he quickly scooped off his release from both him and his bed. Unintentionally scooping her drowned body alongside it. Despite having to look at where he came, Austin’s eyes completely overlooked the spot her bloated corpse floated. Much like how she couldn’t see the outside world, he couldn’t see inside. 


Then, he crunched down on the paper into a ball that could fit into his hand. The tissue wall directly separated the goblet of cum she was in, and due to the forces pulling apart, successfully bisected her in half. Still, not enough to pull her out of his cum, the new holes in her body were simply filled and encased again.


Then Austin threw the paper ball at his trash can. “Kobe!” He amused himself, watching it successfully fall inside. In his can, there were a few empty cans of beer and plastic wrappers for snacks, as well as miscellaneous trash accumulated during the past week. Zola was simply the least significant piece of trash added to the collection, one he wouldn’t notice even if he opened up the tissue prison she was in. Not that he ever would.


He would eventually dump the trash out, never bothering to check for girls that had been dumped alongside it.


But that was for another day. Currently, Austin was tired. Jacking-off had depleted the last stocks of energy. And so, he flopped down onto bed. His massive legs swinging over, while his city-spanning chest coming closer into view of Aubree. In a moment, it was so far away that she didn’t even notice he was sweating bullets. In the next, she could smell his exhaustion. The strong scent of musk that any man emitted after a strong work-out session.


“Huh?” Was all Aubree could react. She didn’t have the luxury of time to understand she was about to be crushed in. The whole event had taken maybe one or two seconds, and Aubree had always had slow reactions. The millisecond her mind connected the dots, his chest came baring down on her. 


Thankfully, Austin had bought an extremely soft bed, to the point that Aubree’s entire being did not crack when his hard pectorals crashed against her. What did happen was that his muscles pinned her down before giving her a full body beating. Her nose was broken back into the empty sock holding it, her breasts were punched against her collarbone, fracturing it in multiple places, and one of her legs was forcibly twisted in a zig-zag.


He had also given her an extreme concussion that shook her brain. The sudden damage ripped neurons from each other, giving her not just a throbbing headache, but throwing her into a state of confusion and brief memory loss. In fact, had she been given enough time to live, Aubree would have completely forgotten about her shrunken state, having to wonder how she had found herself trapped underneath a heavy blanket that smelled like body odor. But she wasn’t given a second chance at life.


Since the bed was soft enough to keep her alive, it was soft enough that Austin’s gigantic body had bounced just slightly off it. It briefly gave Aubree a smell of the outside world…before his chest crushed her with one final crunch. The two-punch knockout had completely crushed her into a pulp. There were only fragments of her bones scattered around the pool of blood, but most had been pulverized into dust. 


With Austin laying down, her liquids would be stuck underneath his chest for quite a long time. Half her blood would be drained by the mattress, while the rest would decorate his pecs. By the following day, when he would wake up, the caked blood would remain strong even against the warm water of his shower. However, it would be cracked and punched away by his bar of soap. Then, she would be drained away and completely disappear from Austin’s life. Normally, Never noticing her entering it, he never noticed her departure.


But currently, she was just another crushed teenager. The only person who had an actual chance of getting Austin to notice her was Mallory, the last cheer team member he hadn’t obliterated…yet.


When Austin flopped down, she narrowly missed being caught under his head. 

“Holy moly!” She screamed loudly, before the shockwave from his fall forced her into a millimeter tall jump. She fell back with a painful thud against the soft mattress, but otherwise completely unscathed. “That almost could have been the end of me! You could have killed me, Austin!” She spoke to the resting man before her, completely unaware he had already killed the rest of her companions.


Mallory was going to stand up, before feeling the searing pain on her back. “Ow, ow, ow! Oh, this is worse than when I fell from the top of the pyramid…” She laid back, hoping the lumbar pain would disappear all on its own. She looked at the giant face less than an inch away from her. 


Austin had his eyes closed and was already on the brisk of losing consciousness to sleep. His nose created cataclysmic gales that would have easily lifted Mallory inside — either condemning her to drowning in his mucus or becoming a parasite in his lungs — if she wasn’t much further down from it. Rather, she was in front of his mouth, closer to his lower lip.


Had she stood up and approached it, she might even be able to discern the exact blood spot that was once Brittany, but Mallory had no intention of getting closer to his mouth. Alas, she had no choice in the matter.


In the five minutes Mallory was lazing around, waiting for her back to heal, Austin had already fallen asleep. After a work-out session and then a jerking-off session, he was spent. And in his sleepful state, Austin did a small involuntary action that completely sealed Mallory’s fate. He yawned. 


A torrent of wind sweeped Mallory off the mattress. Startled, she screamed, but the high-pitch squeal didn’t wake Austin up. And even if it did manage him to stop yawning, she would have already passed past his enormous lips and into his cavernous mouth. Despite her dust size, the strength of his yawn pulled her at incredible speeds. The G-forces were so strong that it almost made her pass out. 


In the small seconds Austin spent yawning, Mallory was trusted past his sturdy lips and his huge pearly white teeth. Light barely reached the inside of his mouth, thrusting Mallory in penumbra.  She found herself floating right above his tongue. As the yawn was coming into an end, the gust of wind slowly began to die down, bringing Mallory closer to the ground.


“Stop! Stop!” She repeated, hoping that she’d soon fall against his bumpy tongue then continue onwards. After all, if she continued in the direction she was heading, she’d soon fall down Austin’s esophagus. There was definitely no light there, leaving it in total darkness.


In Mallory's eyes, it looked like a pitfall in the middle of the cavern. A dark hole that would consume anything that fell within it. A cosmic horror she was soon going to meet.


Thankfully, as if Austin had actually heard her pleas, his yawn ended. And with that, she slowly graced towards his tongue. “Yes, yes! Thank you, thank-” Her words stopped the moment she actually crashed against his muscle. She reached out with her arms to stop herself from falling face-first against it.


Due to inertia, she had been traveling at such a fast speed that meeting one of his taste buds was akin to crashing against concrete. If she hadn’t raised her arms, her face would have been destroyed against his tongue. And with the rest of her body moving, it would have likely decapitated her.


Instead, what happened was that her weak arms were snapped off like twigs against the wet taste bud. They adhered to the thin layer of spit. And with them trying to stick to Austin, while the rest of her body continued to move forwards, it meant that they were ripped off her torso. 


Mallory screamed in agony as she was flung past her arms. Inertia kept moving her forward…until she was flung off the tip of his tongue and into the hungering throat below. Due to her size, Austin didn’t even have to swallow her. Peristalsis would be a waste of energy, more than she would actually contribute to his system anyway.


So, she simply fell down. Her screams only background noise to her own demise, never alerting anyone of her fate. Mallory would fall belly-down on his stomach acid and suffer an intense punch to her gut. One that would force her mouth open, accidentally bringing his digestive juice inside her body. Her mouth, tongue and teeth corroding away.


Without arms, she couldn’t force herself to flip onto her back. But she didn’t actually have time to drown, like Ava. After burning so many calories with his exercise, his body had been craving more energy. While Mallory wouldn’t release enough energy to make even a heart beat, his body did not offer mercy.


Holes in her skin formed quickly, releasing blood and intestines out of her body and further bathing her in pepsin. Her gums digesting away and releasing her teeth inside her mouth, which she tried to keep shut…but soon her lips were gone. His body quickly turned her into a pasty sludge that barely resembled a human.


But even that gum was soon eaten away. Even her bones were gnawed away, giving Austin small amounts of calcium and phosphorus that would be stored in his bones. Mallory would give a few cells enough energy to do their daily functions, before becoming cellular waste. Then, that waste would be transferred to his blood stream, and then excreted from his body in a toilet bowl. Finally, she would end her journey flushed down into the sewers.


The molecules that composed her would never even meet the ones of Aubree, despite both finding themselves in the city’s underground system. Not that it would have mattered if they had indeed met, since they were both beyond human recognition. 


And with that, Austin had wiped off the entire cheerleading team without realizing it. While he would doze off peacefully that night, unaware of the fate he cast on them, life would turn turbulent the following day. The disappearance of twenty-two university students would bypass the police’s usual forty eight hours waiting period. But as speedy as their reactions were, nothing would come out of the investigation.


The case was baffling, as evidence of their last whereabouts being within campus, but there was absolutely nothing suspicious about the students or the university. Soon, true crime podcasts picked up the case, throwing wild guesses and theories about what happened. Some mentioned the proximity to a forest, others to rumors about a vengeful ghost, some choosing one of the cheerleaders to be the true killer.


Then, it picked up national coverage. Doing what they could with the negative press, the university planned not just a memorial but a whole speech about how they would win the nationals for the girl’s honors. They were cheerleaders after all, so they must have some passion for the game. And just like that, Austin’s life shot in a different direction. He wasn’t just a good football player of a mid-sized city, he was the icon for the entire disappearance.


His story had passion, it had heart, it had a motive. For a short while, everyone suddenly cared about football. And it all came to a climax when he scored the decisive shot, winning his team the college nationals.


This would have been a pretty big deal of its own, but added with the media sensation around him, he already had sponsorships waiting for him. In fact, when Austin revealed his new relationship with Devi only a year after his ex-girlfriends disappearance, none accused him of moving too fast. Even Brittany’s parents, who only ever saw their daughter as an angel, said “She would have wanted you to move on.”


Austin would never realize it, but the day that her prank backfired was the luckiest day for him. Not only did he escape her shenanigans, but their deaths had boosted his future in a way he would have never known. He would have been thankful to their mite-crushed corpses, but he was never aware of them to begin with.