- Text Size +

Penelope sighed happily, feeling makeup brush gently going across her skin. Her little pre-work ritual was her favorite part of the morning, a calming few moments to let herself be pampered and prepare for the stress of the workday.

“Hold still,” Lemon said, curling her tail a little tighter around Penelope’s neck for support. She gently took a small comb, hefting it with her entire body as she brought it down the side of the human woman’s dark bangs, straightening them.

Lemon was a yellow scaled Garter Lamia, and despite being only a foot and a half in length she was an expert in applying makeup and fixing hair. Her own long blond locks were tied up in an impressive pair of twintails that went almost all the way down the human half of her body, waving slightly as she slithered around the human woman’s face, touching up the job before Penelope would go to work.

“You have the nicest hair,” Lemon muttered, “you really should grow it out like I do, hey, can I give you twintails!?”

“No,” Penelope chuckled, standing up and causing the tiny snake girl to sway from her perch, coiled around her neck. “I work in an office Lemon; I have to look professional!”

“Fine,” the snake woman pouted.

Penelope walked into her bedroom, popping the lid on Lemon’s terrarium and pulling out her water bottle and food dish for refilling. The small food pellets from a bag labeled “Lamia Chow!” were far from the garter Lamia’s favorite.

“Come on Penelope!” she whined, “Give me some Captain Crunch or something!”

“The Lamia book says you need to eat these at least once a day for the vitamins,” Penelope said sternly, “Captain Crunch is just empty calories!” She reached over the table, tapping her paperback copy of Garter Lamia and You.

“What about crunchberries, that’s a fruit, right?” Lemon protested.

“No,” Penelope chuckled, placing the food dish in the terrarium and flicking the heat lamp on.

“Seriously? I have to stay in the terrarium?” Lemon asked.

“Until you’re more used to living in the human world, yes,” Penelope said, “The book says-“

“The book sucks!” Lemon scowled. Still, she slithered down Penelope’s arm, plopping herself into the soft sands and stretching her yellow scales beneath the warmth of the heat lamp. With a sigh she reached for the food dish, grabbing one of the small food pellets and popping it into her mouth.

“When I get home tonight we’ll watch a movie or something together, okay?” She lowered a small tablet into Lemon’s glass tank, a simple device with a handful of games and streaming options, and most importantly strict parental controls. Garter Lamia and You was quite clear that it was a bad idea to give the tiny snake-girls unrestricted internet access until they’d acclimated to human society. “I’ll see you later!” Penelope waved, heading out the apartment’s door.

“So how’s the pet monstergirl?” Penelope’s friend Samantha asked as the two boarded the subway together.

“I don’t know if pet is the right word,” Penelope muttered.

“You bought her at a pet store, and you keep her in a glass tank when you’re out,” Samantha said with a shrug, “sounds like a pet to me.”

“That’s just for now,” Penelope insisted, “I just don’t want her getting hurt because she doesn’t know how appliances work or something!”

“Whatever,” Samantha chuckled, “I never would have taken you for the type to get a Garter Lamia in the first place, aren’t they mostly popular with guys? Lonely guys?”

“I wanted some company at the apartment,” Penelope said defensively, “and I’m allergic to almost everything else. Besides, Lemon’s fun to talk to.”

“You’re not worried she’ll put a shrinking powder in your tea?” Samantha asked, raising an eyebrow.

Penelope just shrugged, “I’m pretty sure Lemon’s into men. The Garter Lamia book says that whole stereotype about trying to shrink people they have crushes on can be avoided if you just keep them out of certain internet circles. I don’t worry about it, I even have a couple cans of shrinking mace in case I get mugged or something, Lemon’s never had any interest in the stuff.”

“Yeah, well, if you go missing, I’m checking her terrarium,” Samantha laughed, “hey, isn’t your brother supposed to be coming into town this week?”

“Callum?” Penelope asked, “yeah, he’s thinking about transferring to the college here, they’re offering him a baseball scholarship.”

“Is he still single?” Samantha asked, her eyes gleaming as she grinned.

Penelope just rolled her eyes, “stop perving on my brother!”

“What? He’s hot!” Samantha laughed as the train intercom dinged, signaling that their stop was coming up.

Lemon stretched, deciding she’d had enough of the gaming tablet for the day. Placing it down she slithered up the side of her terrarium, reaching under the lid and popping the top open easily.

I don’t know why humans think we can’t get out of these, she giggled to herself, getting them open is literally the first thing you learn at the pet store…

She slithered across the desk where her terrarium sat, her snakelike lower half trailing behind her as she made her way over to Penelope’s desktop PC. The point of her tail clacked across the keys as she entered Penelope’s password, and a moment later she was pulling up a web browser.

Questions raised about ethics of Garter Lamia pet trade, Lemon read with a snort, humans have such weird hangups…

The truth was that Garter Lamia would be nigh impossible to catch in their native jungle habitat. Most of them, Lemon included, simply allowed themselves to be captured in order to get to the human world, a mythical land of plenty and wonder that almost all of the tiny snake women wanted to see. As far as Lemon was concerned, the pet shop was just a place where you waited until a human took you in.

After skimming the article for a few moments Lemon decided she was ready for a spicier website. With a mischievious giggle she typed snekked.com into the address bar. This was exactly the kind of website Penelope didn’t want her on, but while Lemon did want to make her human happy, a girl had to live a little.

“Let’s see what’s new…” she muttered. The website catered to Lamia of all sizes, from the tiny Garters, to the human sized standard Lamia, and even the mighty hundred foot tall Grand Lamia. Lemon licked her lips excitedly as she browsed the different categories and tags on the site. Lamia tended to be extremely sexually dominant as a rule, and their long history of viewing humans both as prey and lovers had blurred several instincts. In the modern day few Lamia wanted to hurt a human of course, but that didn’t stop them from exploring their desires.

“Human Delivery Boy Forgets Pizza, Gets Eaten?” Lemon read. She watched as a standard sized Lamia held up a shrinking spray, her forked tongue sticking out playfully as she sprayed the human actor. “Bookmark for later…”

The borders of the website were lit up with various ads for shrinking teas, sprays, and tonics, some of them more legitimate looking than others. Lemon hadn’t ever bothered to order any herself, while she sometimes toyed with the idea, she wasn’t sure she had a human in mind she wanted to reduce to fun size. Penelope didn’t strike her as the type who would have fun with it, and she didn’t know any attractive human guys.

Still, she loved Snekked.com, and everything about it, and while she was just starting out, she dreamed of becoming famous on the platform. She quickly logged into her own profile, her smile wide as she checked her latest video, “Yellow Lamia Snatches a Snack,” but her smile vanished as she saw that the viewcount.

“Fifteen views!?” she exclaimed angrily, “come on!” Her heart leapt as she saw a comment under the video, but she scowled as she saw that it was a day-old profile promoting a spammy looking link to a shrinking powders website.

Lemon glanced at the webcam sitting on the corner of Penelope’s desk. With a huff she slithered over to it, reaching up and flicking the device on, angling it down so it would adequately capture her. With an annoyed sigh she drifted her tail down, hooking it on the handle of the desk drawer and using all of her strength to pull it open.

“Okay, let’s see what we’ve got here,” she muttered. She slid down, landing in the drawer with a *thunk* and searching through it’s contents for anything useful to use for her video. “Aha,” she beamed, pulling a small plastic figure out. She’d casually asked Penelope about the tiny plastic man and had been informed it was from something called a “Polly Pocket” set. Lemon had never heard of the toy, but she did know the tiny figurine was just small enough for her to swallow whole.

With a giggle she placed the plastic figure, about the size of her forearm, in the middle of the table. She took another minute to adjust the webcam, then took her doll sized shirt off, tossing it out of the frame and letting her grape sized breasts bounce free with a grin.

“Oh no, poor little humie,” she mocked, circling the plastic figure, “it seems you’ve found yourself tiny… ” She sighed dramatically, “unfortunately this means you’re about to get a first hand lesson in how life works at this size… the big things eat the little things, that’s just how it is!”

She slowly circled her “victim,” feeling herself grow wet as she imagined the panicked human looking up at her. She’d keep his eyes on her, slithering around him like this until her tail had him surrounded. With a playful giggle the coil of her tail tightened suddenly, binding the plastic figure tight.

“No escape now,” she said, looming over the figure menacingly. She picked the toy up, giggling as she squeezed it between breasts that would now be big enough to smother a properly reduced human. “It’s so funny, seeing a human go from king of the world, to a pathetic little bug, only destined to be a snack!”

She brought the figurine up, feeling the soft *click* as her jaw unhinged for the meal. The figure slid into her mouth, the smooth plastic feeling unnatural against her tongue as her lips passed over the legs, then the hips, then finally closing over its head.

She tilted her chin upwards, letting the camera see the large bulge in her throat as her powerful esophagus pushed the figure down in one smooth gulp that echoed through the empty room. Lemon groaned happily, leaning back and laying on the ground, tracing her hand over the small bulge in her tummy.

“Oh humie, struggle for me,” she moaned, letting her hand trace down to the west slit just above where the scales of her tail began. She felt the toy sliding through her body, the motion stimulating her in a pleasant way as she slowly fingered herself. A real human would thrash and twitch, she thought, biting her lip, my stomach would tighten around him, sealing him in with no escape! He’d be helpless! “While you go deeper, listen to me cum,” she moaned, “this is how happy you’ve made me snack! The last thing you’re going to hear is m-my-“ she gasped as her orgasm rocked her body, causing her to shiver excitedly and her stomach muscles to tense around her would-be human.

She lay there, panting for a moment with a goofy grin on her face as she fantasize about what it would be like, to shrink a human and reduce him to nothing more than a quick snack, to feel her digestive system slowly overwhelm him and break him down.

With a wistful sigh she slithered over to the camera, the slight bulk of her plastic meal making the movement awkward as she flicked the webcam off. With a shudder she started forcing the toy back up through her throat, coughing slightly as she easily pulled it free, leaving the spit soaked doll next to the camera as she went back to the pc to edit and upload her video.

She scowled as she saw at least two other Garter Lamia had already posted videos with real humans in their pens. The Garter Lamia’s slow digestion and ability to regurgitate anything in their stomachs meant that “eating” humans was rarely a dangerous activity, unless a Lamia wanted it to be of course.

Lemon frowned as she saw her views tick up a few digits, then stall again. With a sigh she logged into Garter-Garden, the internet’s premier Garter Lamia website, to see if the girls there had any ideas on how to boost her engagement.


“Where am I supposed to find a real human to let me shrink and eat him!?” Lemon snapped to no one. She casually went to the “connections” section of Garter Garden, one of the few parts of the website where humans were allowed to post. She raised an eyebrow as she saw that a human nearby had a post seeking a Lamia.


Lemon didn’t bother to add her own reply, the human was already being swarmed in the comments with various Lamia offering to indulge his fantasy, and in truth she didn’t think she wanted to do it with an online hookup anyways. Lemon sighed as she stroked her chin, why did it have to be so hard to find a cute guy who was okay with being eaten?

“Penelope!” her manager called from across the office, “Bad news, some stuff’s happened and I need you to close out the Ramirez account by tonight.”

“What!?” Penelope balked, looking up from her desk, “S-Sir my brother’s coming into town tonight, I can’t work late!”

“This one has to get done Penelope!” he snapped, “I don’t care if you’ve got to stay here all night, just get it done!”

Penelope sighed, “Fine, but then I’m taking Monday off.”

“Deal,” her manager waved dismissively, “just finish it.”

Penelope sunk into her office chair, I might end up staying here all night, she thought miserably as she looked at her computer screen. With a sigh she pulled her phone out of her purse, dialing her brother.

After two rings Callum picked up, “Hey sis,” he said, “my plane just landed, once I get my bags I can meet you out-“

“I can’t pick you up,” Penelope sighed, “I’m sorry Cal, but I got swamped with something at work and I’m going to be here pretty late. Can you get an uber or something to my apartment? I’ll text you the door code.”

“Yeah, that’s fine I guess,” Callum said with a disappointed sigh. “I was really hoping to hang out and catch up though.”

“I know, this sucks,” Penelope growled. She thought a moment, “Hey, you can hang out with my Garter Lamia, Lemon!”

“Oh yeah,” Callum said, pulling his bag with his sporting equipment off the airport conveyor belt, “You got a pocket snake, that’s right.”“She’s super nice, she’s going to love you,” Penelope said reassuringly. “You two can order some food and just hang out, have a good time!”

“Okay, sounds good, see you later I guess,” Callum said, hanging up with a sigh.

“Oof,” Samantha said, rolling her chair over to Penelope’s desk, “that sucks.”

“I’m sure he and Lemon will get along fine,” Penelope said with a shrug, “I’ve got to get this done, it can’t be helped.”

“Yeah I’ll bet they get along,” Samantha chuckled, “those tiny snake girls are way too into human guys if you ask me.”

“Please,” Penelope laughed, “my brother’s a baseball star in college, he’s probably got like a dozen girl’s numbers on his phone, I don’t think he’d be one of those guys that’s into monstergirls.”

Callum chewed his lip, well you’re finally going to meet Penelope’s pocket snake, he thought apprehensively. He stared out the window of the rideshare car as the driver brought him away from the airport and into the city. When he’d heard that his sister had bought one of the tiny snake-girls he’d casually started researching the creatures, eventually finding himself at a site called snekked.com.

He felt his manhood stir, and he crossed his legs in embarrassment, God damn snekked.com, he thought, trying to remember if he’d cleared his browser history the last time he’d visited it. His visit to the notorious site had sent him down a deep rabbit hole, unlocking a wide variety of bizarre fantasies and desires in him, all centering on those beautiful snake-women…

Get a grip, he thought, Lemon is probably just a normal girl… who happens to be tiny and half snake, do not creep her out by getting weird. He chuckled to himself as the car pulled up to the apartment complex, We’ll probably just watch a movie or something, maybe see if she likes pizza?

He hefted his bag over his shoulder as he walked up the steps, feeling the aluminum bat clank against his cleets inside of it.

Lemon stared at the plastic toy on the desk, “Maybe If I dub a voice over you or something?” she wondered aloud. She shook her head, no, that’s stupid.

The sudden sound of the door opening startled her, and with a squeak she knocked over her figure as she slithered across the desk in a panic. She raced down the deskleg and to the floor, hiding in the shadows beneath Penelope’s bed and peering out suspiciously.

The man who walked in was young, college age if Lemon had to guess, and he had a big bag with him that clanked as he walked. In spite of her fear Lemon couldn’t help but notice he was handsome too, with a handsome boyish face and dark hair that complimented his athletic physique.

With a sigh the young man set the large bag on the floor, unzipping it to check the contents.

Better make sure none of my stuff got lost in transit, Callum thought, lifting the aluminum bat out.

He’s got a bat!? Lemon thought, terrified, He’s a burglar! He’s probably planning to bash Penelope’s head and steal everything! She froze, her heart pounding as she saw a pair of shoes the size of her whole body slowly making their way into the room.

“Hello?” Callum called. He squinted, examining the terrarium on Penelope’s desk. That’s weird, he thought, staring over the sandy interior, she said her Garter Lamia was just in here…

Lemon growled under her breath, so you think you can come in here and steal our stuff? She thought angrily. You think you can just come in here and plan to kill my best friend!? I’ll show you!

She slithered beneath the bed to a small box pushed against the wall. With a grunt she pulled it open, revealing a small spray can.

“SELF-DEFENSE SHRINKING SPRAY” the label read.

Lemon wrapped her arms around the can, hefting it out and gritting her teeth as she tried to move the massive spray can over to the mysterious intruder, who seemed distracted looking for something up on the desk.

Huh, there’s a minimized browser window? Callum thought, clicking on it. His eyes went wide as the front page of “SNEKKED.COM” leapt up to greet him. “What the hell…” he whispered under his breath. There’s no way this is Penelope’s… He looked up at the corner, and blinked in shock as he realized that there was a logged in profile.

I should close this, he thought, but curiosity got the better of him. He clicked “my videos,” and was immediately greeted by a few dozen short clips of a blonde lamia with yellow scales. “Lamia eats shrunken human,” he read aloud, “Lamia helps human after shrinking?” Is this Penelope’s Lamia!? He clicked on one, watching as the Lamia playfully teased a small plastic toy.

“There’s no escape for you humie!” the yellow Lamia taunted, “you’re nothing but a snake snack!” With that she leapt at the toy, her mouth opened wide.

That is a lucky piece of plastic, Callum thought to himself. He could feel his manhood stiffening in his pants as he watched, then shook his head, closing the video. Focus up, I’ve got to find what happened to Penelope’s Lamia.

Lemon grinned as she shifted the shrinking spray at the human burglar’s ankle. She’d managed to sneak close to him while he’d been snooping on her Snekked page, from this distance the exposed skin of his legs would take a full dose of the potent magical formula. With a gleeful cackle Lemon leapt up, pressing down with all of her might on the top button.

The pneumatic hiss of the spray startled Callum, and he looked down as he felt the wet droplets spattering against his leg. A grinning yellow Lamia was looking up at him, and his vision swam as the world seemed to stretch away.

“Wha-“ he looked at his arms, disappearing into his sleeves as his clothes rushed against his skin. I’m shrinking!? His mind raced, this was something that Garter Lamia were known to do, but usually only to people they liked. He didn’t have much time to consider Lemon’s motive as his pants billowed up around him, darkening his world as his shirt fluttered down like a parachute, trapping him in his own pooled outfit.

“Not so big and bad now, are you humie?” Lemon giggled, letting the can of shrinking spray fall over as she slithered forward cautiously.

She felt excitement rise in her as the tiny lump that was the human moved through the pile of clothing on the floor. Slowly she slithered forward, feeling a heightening sense of excitement in the back of her skull as a millennia of well honed instincts started kicking in.

Callum was crawling through the fallen circus tent of fabric when it lifted suddenly, startling him as he looked up to see a towering yellow scaled Lamia, her snakelike tail coiled behind her as her more human upper half reared up, a towering Amazon of a woman that would have stood easily three times his size or more even without the powerful serpentine tail where her legs would have been.

“Hi,” she said with a smug grin, her eyes gleaming.

“H-Hi,” he said nervously, “Y-You must be-“

“The name’s Lemon,” she purred, circling him slowly and letting her tail trace behind her, surrounding the human in a way that put him on edge. “You broke in here,” she said with a giggle.

“What?” He blinked, “No, see-“

“Hush humie,” she said, tightening her coils around him like lightning, causing him to grunt as the constricting wall of scales bound his arms to his side. The thick muscle of the lamia’s tail was impossible to budge as he squirmed like a stuck mouse. “Now what to do with you?” she mused. As her scales slid over him she could feel his rising erection, and she couldn’t help but giggle, leaning over and giving the human a good look down her shirt at a dangling pair of breasts that were almost as big as he was now. “You were checking out my Snekked page?” she asked curiously, “I take it you liked what you saw?”

“Uh…” Callum gulped, naked, erect, and caught in her coils, there was little point in lying now, “Y-Yeah, I uh…” he gulped, “m-might have a thing for Lamia…”

“A fan of Snekked probably knows what’s going to happen to him now that he’s shrunk with a garter lamia, huh?” she teased, winking at him.

A fan of snekked… It all clicked, Is this is some weird roleplay for her? It did seem to track with what he’d heard about Garter Lamia, and he had to admit, the idea of doing some of the things he’d seen on the site was appealing.

He gulped, “W-Well uh, this is all kind of sudden-“

“If you didn’t want to play this game you shouldn’t have broken in here,” she teased, reaching down to run her now massive hand through his hair playfully. She tightened her coils around him, causing him to wince as she flicked his nose playfully. “I’ve got to keep my owner safe after all.”

She’s really committed to this whole burglar roleplay, he thought wildly, it’s like something out of one of those dumb Snekked main page vids!

“What’s your name snake snack?” she asked, letting her tongue flick out and taste the edge of his ear.

“C-Callum!” he managed.

Lemon frowned, the name was familiar somehow, but she couldn’t quite place it. She shrugged and decided to ignore the feeling, there were probably lots of human boys named Callum. He was cute, well built, and most importantly he was tiny, he was just what she needed…

“What do you say Callum, what to help give my Snekked profile some juicy content before I take care of you?” She let her tongue flick out as she said it.

Holy shit, this is really happening, Callum thought, “S-Sounds fun?” he stammered weakly. Penelope’s Garter Lamia wants me bad.

Lemon just giggled. The coils around Callum loosed suddenly, but he didn’t have time to react before the lamia’s massive form swooped down, her hands going under his armpits and lifting him easily like he were a stuffed animal or a small dog. The world blurred as the tiny snake woman squeezed him close to her soft chest, hurtling like a speeding train across the floor and causing his stomach to lurch as she launched herself up the desk leg, the powerful muscles in her tail making it easy to scale what had become, to Callum, a massive cliff face of wood and steel.

He grunted as he was tossed onto it, watching as the towering lamia reared up to her full height, moving easily across the desk’s surface. She smirked at his wonderment while she lifted herself up, flicking a watertower sized webcam on.

“Just think, at this size it would have taken you all day to get up here on your own,” she said, slowly coming towards him again.

“Y-Yeah, you can move pretty fast,” he stammered.

“Does it scare you to be so totally outclassed humie?” she asked, swaying her hips atop the snakelike tail in a smug sashaying motion. “This is why it’s so fun to shrink you guys, all of that confidence, being on top of the natural world?” she snapped her fingers, “gone! All those smarts and you’re still right down on the bottom of the food chain!”

“H-Hey now, humans are…” he trailed off, watching as the blonde Lamia pulled her shirt over her head, letting the pair of enormous breasts tumble free.

“Like what you see?” she giggled, fondling them a moment as she reared up over him, letting the pair of luscious orbs eclipse the fluorescent ceiling light for a moment while the naked man looked on in wonder. “This is another reason why humans could never survive at tiny size, you’d be so easily lured in!” she lowered her breasts down, “Touch them,” she ordered.

He reached out, cupping one of the massive watermelon sized orbs. The soft flesh overflowed in his hand, her nipples big enough to fit in his palm as he carefully squeezed them, his mouth going dry. Lemon shivered, moaning in excitement. Slowly she pushed forward, and Callum grunted in surprise as she lay atop him, the pair of massive breasts pinning him to the desk and smothering him easily.

“Even a good pair of tits can take care of you at this size,” Lemon giggled. She shifted, dragging the massive pink point of her nipple up over his chin. With a thrust of her chest she easily forced it into Callum’s mouth, gasping at the soft wetness of his lips. “Suck them,” she moaned.

He obeyed, letting his tongue loll over the bottle sized pink nub that had invaded his mouth. The softness of her body pinning him was ecstatic, and as he eagerly sucked on her erect nipple he heard a rumbling moan from the now massive snake woman who had so easily pinned him. He tried to lift her up, to gain any leverage at all, but the weight of her breasts was too much, and he found himself in her steely grip again as one of her hands cupped his head, forcing his lips to remain pressed against the pillowy mammary as she reared up again, her other hand coming up and holding his body in place as she spun him for the camera.

“That feels so good,” Lemon giggled, finally lessing her grip on his head and letting him part from the wet pink flesh. She glanced down at his erection, licking her lips again. She hefted him up, bringing his manhood to her mouth and letting her own tongue dart out as she brought his hips up to her face.

“Oh god,” Callum breathed, feeling the Lamia’s long and talented prehensile tongue go to work. It danced along his shaft, wetting him and playfully stroking him in calculated motions that caused him to writhe in the giant Lamia’s grip.

There was a popping sound as she pulled away, grinning eagerly at his proud erection, throbbing in the air and glistening with her spit. She took a moment to admire it, even at his tiny size Callum was well endowed, and, she couldn’t help but let her tongue dart out and give him one last tickling kiss, enjoying the twitch that spasmed through him from the impact.

Callum’s heart pounded as she turned him around, hugging him close and burying his head between her breasts, letting the pair of soft pillows rise on either side of him, as if they were walls closing in. The warmth of her body surrounded him, and a moment later he felt her fingers coiling around his manhood, slowly pumping up and down as the enormous Lamia rested him against her ample chest.

“Smile for the camera humie,” she said in a husky voice as she jerked him off in a steady deliberate motion. “Does it feel nice?”

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered. It was the best handjob he’d ever had in fact, scattering his thoughts with each forceful pump as his pleasured spasms drove his head against her soft titflesh.

“This is part of our hunting process too humie,” she taunted, “making you poor humies cum your brains out until you can’t resist anymore, then it’s down the hatch!” She giggled, letting her tongue drift down and tickle his ear as her breasts squeezed him from either side. “Just think about it, once you blow your load you’ll be all weak, your thoughts all scattered, pretty hard to think of a way to escape a predator when you’re feeling like this, huh?”

Callum moaned in response, S-She’s really into this whole thing, he managed, his hips bucking forcefully against her pumping fist. She’s right, there’s no way I could get away!

“Once you blow that gooey little load, you’re finished,” Lemon giggled, “down the hatch!” She moaned, deliberately slowing the pace of her stroking to keep him on the hook longer, “I’m so horny and I’m so hungry, I think you’re going to get me off when you start squirming on the way down!”

“Y-You’re going to cum from eating me?” he winced, feeling his own pleasure rising.

“Oh yeah,” she groaned, “I’m so excited Callum, I’m almost glad you broke into my home, you’re going to go all the way down, and it’s going to feel so amazing over the next week!”

“WEEK!?” Callum gasped.

“Lamia digestion is slow, ” Lemon explained, “efficient… Live humies squirm around in our bellies for days!”

She’s just playing, Callum thought wildly, she’s not really going to eat you!

Still, Lemon was a good actress, and he felt a tinge of apprehension cutting through the lust filled haze that had taken over his thought process.

“It’s been fun, and hot, watching you squirm around like this Callum,” Lemon said, picking up speed and pumping his cock so fast that her fist blurred. “Still, I think it’s dinnertime!”

Callum’s limbs dangled as she hefted him again, lifting him high and taking him into her mouth once again. He cried out as he came, sealing his doom as he struggled feebly against the enormous Lamia’s breasts. Her grip never lessened, holding him against her plump lips as her tongue effortlessly milked every drop of his delicious cum out of him. Each spurt only whetted her appetite,

Callum’s body went limp, his legs feeling like jelly as they dangled below him. Dimly he was aware that Lemon was lifting him up, giving him a good view of her silky blonde twintails as she tossed them over her shoulder with a smug grin. Her mouth opened, stretching unnaturally wide as her snakelike jaw dropped down, unhinging and readying to consume him. Something akin to panic stirred in him as he stared down the dark and glistening expanse of her maw, but in his post orgasm haze he couldn’t bring himself to act on it.

The warmth and wetness of her mouth enveloped his bare feet first, sliding them almost gingerly in as her throat bulged to accommodate him, the skin stretching slightly as the soft walls of her cheeks rushed against his legs like a velvety embrace, taking him in inch by inch as his ankles disappeared next, leaving his knees against her soft lips.

This is really happening, he thought in a daze, I’m getting eaten! He blinked, trying to rouse himself, but Lemon’s spit was tingling against his skin, a pleasant sensation that calmed him. Her saliva, it’s calming me down somehow, tranquilizing me… Her cheeks bulged as his knees slid in next, and he could feel his toes tracing against the ridges of her throat as her tongue tickled along his back.

“W-Wait,” he stammered, “A-Are you really going to-“

She just giggled, a rumbling sound that tickled his body with the vibrations as her mouth stretched wider, stretching over his hips and slurping over his manhood in a motion that made him gasp in pleasure again. He was in her mouth up to the waist now, and Lemon had a gleam in her eye with each successive *slurp* as she drew more and more of him down her throat.

“L-Lemon…” he protested, feeling the saliva slowing his reflexes, making him feel dreamy and tingly. He groaned as he realized it was making him hard again too, and each long slurp dragged his manhood against the soft wet insides of the lamia’s throat. Any hope he would have had of escape disappeared as her lips passed over his shoulders, pinning his arms to his sides.

I’m getting eaten, he finally admitted to himself, I’m getting eaten by a Garter Lamia of all things. Knowing he was being swallowed whole by something small enough to be kept in a glass terrarium on a desk was especially stinging, and the humiliation was enough to give him some energy to squirm, fighting back with a grunt just as her lips began to pass up over his face.

The light vanished, and Callum felt the ring of her lips passing over his head. The air grew hot and moist, and her tongue playfully patted his head a final time as it slipped down out of her mouth and down into the tight ring of muscle that made up her throat. Behind him he heard a soft *click* as Lemon closed her jaw, and outside she gently massaged it, blinking as she felt her morsel sliding lower into her belly.

“Whoa,” she said with a giggle, rubbing her sore cheeks as she glanced at the camera, “I’ve never swallowed anything that big before, guess you could say I lost my voreginity!” She cursed herself mentally for the pun, I’ll edit it out before uploading, she decided.

Callum struggled suddenly, twitching behind the toned skin of her belly, “Whoa,” she giggled, gritting her teeth with a grin as she tensed her abdominal muscles, squeezing tight against the trapped human. “That felt…” he thrashed again, summoning all of his strength to rumble around inside her as he dropped from her throat down into her belly. The motion within her sent a pleasurable sensation up Lemon’s spine, and she doubled over, writhing in excitement as she reached for her soaking wet slit, just above where her scales began. “K-Keep squirming!” she moaned, biting her lip as she played with herself.

Inside her Callum was pressed on all sides by the slick walls of her stomach, a long wet tube that seemed to mold around him, quickly vacuum sealing shut any time he managed to get any sort of purchase against it. He tried to separate his legs to kick, or press his arms away, but the fight only made the Lamia groan louder, and the undulations of her belly only furthered his descent. The most twisted thing was that each spasm of the digestive tract was pleasuring him too, the mixture of the pacifying toxins seeping around him and the slick feeling of her soft insides against his erection made for a powerful stimulation.

“Oh shit!” Lemon gasped, roiling in pleasure as a new wave of spasms came from the prey trapped in her belly, “I think he just came in my stomach!” she laughed. She fingered herself faster, imagining the sexy human boy struggling inside of her, with a groan she massaged the small bump on her belly that bulged out as he started sliding down into her snakelike lower half. There was a loud gurgle at the same moment as she gasped in pleasure, feeling the wonderful sensation rise like an ocean wave and then vanish with the tide as the human dropped lower into her digestive tract.

Lemon glanced down at the bulge in her snakelike tail, it was visible, but not too terribly so as the tight muscles compressed tightly around the shrunken human. At his size someone would only notice it if they knew to look, and it didn’t impede her movement at all as she stood upright, slithering over to her webcam for a closeup.

“What’s up sisters,” she panted, wiping a slight sheen of sweat off her forehead after the powerful orgasm, “I’ll give you updates on this guy,” she patted the small bulge in her tail, “over the next few days, don’t you worry a Lamia’s digestive tract keeps you humans nice and safe until it’s ready to use you…” She giggled, “Now for all of you good humies this is perfectly safe, we can regurgitate you out any time. This guy though? Like I said, he’s a burglar, a real sicko who broke in here with a club to bash us up! So he won’t be coming back up.” She gave an exaggerated yawn, “Well I’ll see you all next time, eating something always makes me sleepy!”

With that she flicked the webcam off, practically squealing with delight as she thought of all the views it would get on Snekked. It didn’t take long for the video to upload, and the point of her tail danced across the keys, clacking them one after the other as she filled out the description and tags.


Lemon smirked in satisfaction as she saw her video was already taking off, being shared across the site and various monstergirl themed sites the internet over. A small twitch from the bulge in her tail sent a shiver up her spine, and with a yawn she decided to retire to her terrarium for the day. With a happy and tired sigh she plopped herself into the glass box, enjoying the soft sands against her scales as she stretched out under the heat lamp, falling into a deep and restful sleep.

Inside her Callum felt tired from his struggles, but as he was cradled and squeezed from all sides by the slick membraneous walls of her digestive tract, he felt oddly calm, peaceful even. Part of him knew it was the various sedatives inside her, rendering him a compliant and even happy meal, but he was too tired to care. As the slow-moving muscles continued to shift him ever lower, he felt himself drifting off too.

Penelope yawned, her vision blurry as she glanced at the time on her phone, fucking one AM, I’ve got to talk to the boss about these last minute deadline changes. Part of her felt guilty about leaving Callum alone all day, but she was sure that he’d had a good time with Lemon. She clicked the door code to her apartment and stumbled inside, blearily glancing at the bag of sporting equipment sprawled across her living room floor. He made it in at least, she thought with a yawn, he’s probably asleep in the guest room by now.

She walked into her own bedroom, frowning at the pile of clothing on the floor by her desk, Couldn’t find the laundry basket Callum? She sighed, scooping them up and tossing them in the nearby hamper, she could call him a slob in the morning.

Briefly she squinted in the darkness, trying to make out Lemon in the terrarium without turning on the light. The tiny snake-girl was there, the soft sound of her snoring just audible if you leaned close.

Didn’t even stir when I came in, Penelope thought as she clambered into bed, she must have had a lot of fun with Callum to get that tired… With a final yawn she joined them, sleep taking her.

Penelope’s eyes slowly fluttered open as the sound of birds outside her window brought her out of sleep. She glanced at the clock, stretching as she slid out of bed. A quick look at Lemon’s terrarium showed the snake-girl coiled in the corner, still snoozing.

Go ahead and sleep in, she thought, walking into her kitchen. She frowned as she realized Callum wasn’t up yet, he was usually a morning person, and loved a hearty breakfast. With a shrug she pulled out a bowl and a box of pancake mix, if he was in the mood for one of his rare sleep-in days, she’d surprise him with a warm meal.

Idly she glanced at her phone as the stove burner heated, scrolling through social media notifications and emails. She raised an eyebrow as she saw a news alert under the category “Garter Lamia,” an alert she’d set up months ago when she’d first brought Lemon home from the pet store.

Garter Lamia Intruder Video? Real or Fake? She read with a frown. She clicked the link, watching the autoplay video start up.

“A controversial video is making the rounds on various sites this morning, claiming to show a Garter Lamia eating a shrunken human intruder!” the newscaster announced. “The video was posted yesterday evening to the pornographic site Snekked.com, and although quickly removed it rapidly spread through the entire internet. Alaria Silverscale, the president and CEO of Snekked, made the following statement.”

The screen cut to a silver scaled standard sized Lamia with shimmering hair surrounded by several suited humans who appeared to be attorneys, “I just want everyone to know that ALL of the videos on SNEKKED.COM are filmed using actors and that no humans are harmed in any of our productions! Our moderators are constantly working to make sure that our amateur section is kept up to code and that all humans on our site want to be there!”

“Do you have any comments on the veracity of this video?” a reporter asked.

“I have no comment at this time,” The silver Lamia said with a nod.

“Have you seen the video?”

The Lamia’s cheeks went red, “T-This conference is over!” she stammered as the attorneys led her away.

The screen cut back to the newscaster, “Now I warn viewers that the following content, though censored for broadcast, is shocking, but in the interest of full disclosure, we are going to air a small segment of the video in question.”

In the interest of full disclosure, Penelope thought with a chuckle, reaching for a cup of coffee. It’s a Lamia themed porn clip, of course it’s going to a get a bunch of interest. She sipped her coffee as the video started to play, pixelation blurring the nudity.

Penelope blinked, her mind refusing to comprehend what her eyes took in, “All those smarts and you’re still right down at the bottom of the food chain!” Lemon mocked, readying herself to eat Callum.

“The Lamia in question ends the video with the claim that she will digest the intruder alive,” the newscaster finished, “truly a grisly end even for a purported burglar.”

Penelope spat out her coffee in shock, tossing her phone to the counter and sprinting through her apartment to the guest room. She threw the door to the guest room open, her heart racing as she realized that the bed was still made, and Callum wasn’t in it.

“Oh shit oh shit oh shit,” Penelope muttered under her breath as she stormed back into her own bedroom. With a single quick yank she pulled the terrarium lid off, causing the snake girl inside to stir and grumble.

“Oh, hey Penelope,” Lemon yawned, stretching as she uncoiled herself, “What’s up-“

“W-What is this!?” Penelope asked, poking the small bulge on Lemon’s tail. The tiny lump squirmed slightly, then went still again.

“Oh,” Lemon blushed and smiled guiltily, “I didn’t want to tell you because I was worried you’d be scared, but a burglar broke in yesterday, real nasty guy, full of muscles and he even had a club!”

“B-Burglar?” She glanced back into the living room, where Callum’s baseball bat lay propped against the couch, “Club?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t let a guy like that go, he might have bashed someone’s head in,” Lemon explained, “so I took that shrinking spray under your desk and got him with it! Then I…” she giggled, “Well I didn’t need those pellets for protein yesterday after all!”

“LEMON!” Penelope shrieked, “That was my brother Callum! I gave him the door code because I couldn’t pick him up from the airport!”

“C-Callum is your-“ Lemon’s face paled, So that’s where I heard the name before.

Penelope poked the lump again, causing another flurry of movement as the tiny man trapped inside the Lamia struggled.

“Get him out!” Penelope said, struggling to keep her voice level.

“Uh, okay,” Lemon muttered, “You uh, might want to leave the room, he’s going to be naked.”

Callum stirred as he felt himself moving upward, and he blinked in surprise as light filled his vision, something he hadn’t expected to see again. He grunted as he was ejected from the Lamia’s mouth, tumbling down onto the sandy terrarium floor.

He groaned, rubbing his eyes and flicking the globs of digestive goop out of them, “Lemon?” he muttered.

“Hi Callum,” the snake woman said sheepishly, looming over him. “So… I think there’s been a bit of a misunderstanding,” she started slowly.

“That was fucking wild,” Callum laughed, “there was a moment there where I thought you were really going to keep me in there until I…” he shook his head in disbelief. “That was the hottest experience of my life,” he grinned up at her, “So uh, we should probably not tell my sister that we… hooked up. I just feel like she’ll get weird about it.”

Lemon gulped, “About that…”

Callum and Lemon were both on Penelope’s desk while her gigantic form loomed over them, her arms crossed in disapproval. Callum had been dressed in a set of old doll clothing, and he scratched at the itchy Velcro as Lemon’s tail coiled nervously underneath her human upper half.

“So you, ” she pointed to Lemon, “decided that the proper course of action during a break in was to shrink and eat an intruder, instead of using that tablet I gave you to call the police, the neighbors, or even me?”

“I-It seemed like a good idea at the time?” Lemon said sheepishly, coiling nervously under Penelope’s angry gaze.

“And then you decided to film it and upload it to a site you know the garter lamia book says is a bad influence!” Penelope continued, “what’s the excuse for that one? Seriously Lemon this is exactly what I mean about getting more acclimated to human society before getting free run of the apartment during the day!”

Lemon licked her lips, “I wanted to uh… deter crime?”

Penelope scowled and rolled her eyes, turning to Callum, “And you!” she barked, causing the tiny man to start nervously, “you come into my apartment, find yourself shrunk and confronted by a Garter Lamia, and your first instinct isn’t to explain who you are or why you’re here, but to assume she wants to leap right into a kinky roleplay session!?”

“That’s seriously what it looked like!” Callum protested.

“In fairness I did come on more sexy than threatening,” Lemon said.

“Okay…” Penelope sighed, rubbing her temples, “I’m just glad everyone’s okay… but we need to sort this out, you two are going to make some kind of statement on video for that website saying that the whole thing was an act, that you weren’t going to eat him, you get it.”

“Sounds good,” Lemon said softly, nodding.

“Callum,” Penelope continued, “the shrink-mace is a more powerful combination than most size reduction potions, so you’re stuck at mouse size until I can run down to the magical quarter and get a wizard to sell me a cure.”

“I guess I can miss a day at the batting cages,” Callum muttered.

“Now I’ve got to head out and get that shrinking antidote,” Penelope said, reaching down and picking the two of them up. She walked over to the terrarium, lowering the pair in while they both protested. “You two hush!” she snapped, causing the shrunken man and the garter lamia to go quiet. “Callum, at that size it’s not safe to be running around the apartment, you’ll be much safer spending the day in here. Lemon, you’re in trouble!”

With that she clamped the terrarium lid down, and this time she grabbed a heavy phone book and placed in on the top to keep the garter lamia from simply popping it open. Callum and Lemon watched as the giant woman huffed in frustration, heading out the door with her purse on her shoulder.

“So you’re not mad about the whole eating you thing?” Lemon asked, turning to her new cellmate nervously.

“I probably should be,” Callum chuckled, “but… no, like I said I had fun.”

Lemon glanced at the door, and a mischievious grin crossed her features, “So you like Snekked too, huh?”

“Yeah,” Callum laughed.

“Got any favorite videos?” Lemon asked as she slithered around him, slowly letting her tail encircle him.

Penelope scowled as she looked over the shelves for an anti-shrinking potion, “Excuse me,” she asked a bored looking clerk in a tall blue wizard’s cap, “I need an antidote for a self-defense shrinking mace?”

“Fresh out,” the wizard said with a shrug, “I don’t make it myself, but a new shipment will be in late next week.”

“Late next week?” Penelope sighed, I hope Callum’s okay spending some time in the terrarium until I can get this fixed. With a huff she headed out the door, with other errands on her mind already.

Chapter End Notes:

This story was anonymously commissioned, thanks for reading another tale of tiny snake girls shrinking their human friends! One has to wonder why people keep letting their guard down around them, well to those of you at home just remember to block SNEKKED.COM if you get a Garter Lamia!