- Text Size +

The eastern plains at the edge of the kingdom of Baldania were sparsely populated and developed, years of instability having made regular farming impossible. Albert’s reign was starting to change that, with the kingdom flourishing under his rule.

A rule that was in part thanks to Cyrene, the hundred twenty foot Harpy that fluttered through the skies, every flap of her wings swaying the trees below like a thunderstorm gale. Nestled in her crimson hair was Albert himself, gripping a long strand of the harpy’s hair for balance as she brought him, Morwen, and Meghan to the open expanse of Baldania’s eastern frontier.

The crisp alpine scent of Cyrene’s hair filled his nostrils as the enormous harpy flapped her arms, settling down on the wide open expanse. She lifted her wings up to her head, gripping the trio of humans out of her hair gently.

“Is this good Albert?” she asked, looking around at the abandoned countryside.

“It’ll do,” he nodded, feeling his stomach lurch as Cyrene gently set them down on the grassy plains.

“Not a lot out here,” Morwen, Albert’s second wife, remarked.

“No,” Albert agreed, placing his hands on his hips and surveying it, “it’s perfect for testing things.”

“I still say it would have been totally safe to try this at home,” Meghan said, flourishing her mage robe as she withdrew a small bottle, a glowing blue liquid splashing against the sides as she held it up.

Albert bit his tongue, simply taking it from her without comment. There was a rush of wind as Cyrene shrank back to her normal height behind him, going from over a hundred feet tall to a “mere” eight. The crimson haired harpy playfully draped her feathered wings over him, pulling him close to her toned stomach as Meghan readied the potion.

Glancing at the three women Albert reflected again on just how lucky he’d been. It seemed like just yesterday that he’d been told he was the only heir to the Baldanian throne, shanghaied into being the figurehead of a collapsing kingdom. With luck, and he liked to think a fair bit of wit, he’d managed to turn things around, raising an army, fixing the kingdom’s stagnant economy, and finding himself married to a trio of beautiful and talented women who would serve as his queens.

Morwen nodded at him as he regarded the girls, the tough former Bandit captain was a gruff sort normally, skilled with swords, muskets, and a dozen other armaments. The long sleeves she wore hid the scars that crisscrossed her body, the result of a magical ritual intended to grant her immunity to magic, a trait which had saved their lives more than once.

“Just let me mix these,” Meghan said, popping the cork on a second potion bottle and letting a few drops fall into the blue concoction. Meghan was a scrawny twig thin girl who’d flunked out of the Imperial magic academy. With few options and no money, Albert had hired the young spellcaster to help him run his kingdom, a decision that had ended with him shrunk to a few inches tall and hidden in her bra while she tried to cover her mistake. He’d eventually come to appreciate Meghan, and she’d made far fewer mistakes of late when honing her impressive magical talents. The matching bracelets they both wore were a testament to that, an enchanted piece of jewelry that allowed the pair of them to remain at full size, in spite of the shrinking curse she’d accidentally inflicted on them both. She’d fallen in as another queen of his, managing the mystical affairs of the small kingdom.

“What’s this potion going to do!?” Cyrene asked excitedly, hugging Albert closer to her. She gasped a moment, “Meghan, could it turn me blue!?”

“Why in the name of the gods would you want to be blue?” Albert asked, stifling a laugh as he leaned into the comforting embrace.

He’d met Cyrene when she had been squatting in the royal castle, simply moving in and declaring his own bedroom as her new nest shortly after his forced coronation. Instead of the monster he’d expected, he’d found Cyrene to be good natured, and while often unfamiliar with human society or more worldly concerns, her kindness and support had been the bedrock of bringing his new kingdom back from the brink.

The fact that an experimental magical ritual had given her the ability to grow to a hundred twenty foot colossus of a harpy had helped too of course, and even now what few enemies remained in the kingdom knew to fear the sudden flash of a shadow overhead before the wagon sized talons of the immense harpy would come down on them.

“What is this potion of Meghan’s supposed to do exactly?” Morwen asked warily, resting a hand on her sword pommel as she regarded the diminutive mage.

“We’re going to make Cyrene even more powerful,” Albert explained, grinning up at the harpy.

“Is she not dangerous enough at one hundred and twenty feet tall?” Morwen asked, amused. “Are these kinds of things really necessary anymore Albert? My brother and I have the army ready for just about anything.”

“You and your brother have my full confidence,” Albert said with a scowl, “but we’re a small kingdom, and now that we’re prosperous suddenly our neighbors think we’re good enough to conquer, if they see the opportunity.” He separated from Cyrene, stepping back and feeling her soft red feathers against his skin as he joined the other two humans. “If it should come to defending ourselves from the Empire, the Elves, even the Amazons, we need as many aces up our sleeve as we can get. A giant harpy is good, but a giant harpy that can breathe fire? Or perhaps summon ice storms? Well, that’s even better.”

“So you don’t actually know what this potion is going to do?” Morwen asked, crossing her arms.

“Nope!” Meghan beamed, “I found this mixture in the notes of the dark wizard that made the first potion for Cyrene, he didn’t exactly leave a lot of detailed notes, except to say this one would make a powerful monster even stronger.”

“I can’t wait!” Cyrene beamed, “it’s been so much fun being able to get huge, chasing all of you cute humans around like field rabbits!” She made a playful snatching motion with her talons, giggling slightly at the thought.

“Okay, I think it’s ready!” Meghan said, holding the bubbling mixture up to Cyrene.

The harpy eagerly took the glass bottle in her clawed talons, lifting it to her lips as the three humans looked on. She took a sip, smacking her lips as she tasted it, then her eyes went wide and she grinned.

“Oh, it’s good!”

Without waiting another second she downed the rest of the bottle, the blue glow of the enchantment lingering on her lips a moment.

“Well?” Meghan asked eagerly, “do you feel phenomenal cosmic power yet?”

“I feel… good, ” Cyrene said, blinking, “kind of like drinking Ale, but not quite…” Her eyes went wide suddenly, “Oh wow, that feels-“

That was the last thing the four of them heard before the blinding flash of light rocked their senses.

Morwen groaned as she blinked herself awake. She was somewhere warm at least, that was something. She looked up at the walls around her, then up at the blue sky overhead. Some kind of canyon perhaps?

“Damn it Meghan, your potion teleported me somewhere,” she growled.

The ground was soft, spongy almost, and she tried to get her bearings. The surface of wherever she was had a slightly wrinkled texture, seeming to emanate out from a central point. The smell on the air was familiar too, a somewhat woody and brisk scent that reminded her of mountains for some reason.

She froze, while Morwen had only occasionally spent time close to the harpy relative to Morwen and Albert, that particular aroma was unmistakable, one that only a harpy had.

I’m on Cyrene somewhere, she realized in shock, I’m… She looked up at the sky, then the pale skin colored walls around her.

“CYRENE!” she shouted as loud as she could, “CYRENE I’M HERE!”

The enormous harpy’s eyes fluttered open. She was laying on her back, and from the smooth feeling of the grassland beneath her she could tell her size had changed. It was something she was used to, but she frowned as she looked to her side at one of the few trees that dotted the landscape.

“Oh wow,” she giggled, “I’m really big now!”

The tree in question likely wouldn’t have even come up to the top of her clawed toe, and if not for the advanced senses of sight that a harpy possessed, she probably wouldn’t even be able to make it out at all. She scowled as she saw that her clothing was gone, likely torn to shreds when she’d grown. Megan had managed some kind of size changing fabric for her, but evidently this newest size had overwhelmed it, no doubt reducing it to stretched and torn threads somewhere.

Hearing was another sense that was far more powerful for a harpy than for a human, and a tiny voice reached her ear, “Cyrene!” it called, “I’m stuck in your-“

“Just a second Morwen,” Cyrene, said, reaching a clawed finger towards her bellybutton, “let me scratch this itch…”

Morwen’s eyes went wide as the enormous digit came into view. The revelation of just how big Cyrene had gotten was truly sobering. “Her finger was like a massive tower moving through the sky, blocking out the sun as she playfully scratched around the edge of the bellybutton that had become Morwen’s prison.

“I’M IN HERE!” she shouted as loud as she could.

Cyrene froze, “Wait,” she said, smiling in amusement, “You’re in my bellybutton? No way!”

The harpy’s rumbling giggle was like an earthquake, and Morwen fell to the ground, feeling the world shake as she was tossed to and fro against the soft walls of the canyon sized indent on the harpy’s toned stomach.

“CYRENE THIS IS-“

Her shouts were cut off as the harpy playfully pinched the sides of her bellybutton, “closing” it and biting her lip in amusement as Morwen’s cries were muffled.

“You’re not even the size of an ant,” Cyrene mused, letting the bellybutton part.

Morwen scowled as light returned to her world, “Cyrene seriously, you’ve got to be at least a thousand feet tall, it’s not safe to stay that size!”

“Yeah okay,” Cyrene muttered. As fun as it was to keep her friend trapped, the harpy had to admit she was right. She concentrated a moment, summoning up the usual sensation of shrinking back to her normal size… but nothing happened. “Huh,” she mused, “I can’t change back, something must be wrong.”

“Something went wrong with Meghan’s potion,” Morwen muttered, “ Shocking .”

“You just stay there for a minute until I find the others, okay?” Cyrene said cheerfully.

“Just stay here!?” Morwen balked, “Cyrene, I’m not staying in your bellybutton! CYRENE!”

Cyrene ignored her protests, playfully tapping the outside of the bellybutton and causing Morwent to tumble into the center as she focused, trying to feel any other bug sized motions against her skin.

Probably shouldn’t get up until I find them, she thought, chewing her lip and wondering where Meghan and Albert had ended up.

Meghan came to with a groan. Her hand traced along the surface of the ground, and she frowned as she realized it was warm. She’d been shrunk and toyed with by the harpy enough times to know exactly what that meant, and her eyes traced up to the twin mountains on either side of her, each capped off at the summit by a perky brown nipple large enough to park an entire wagon train around.

“Whoa,” Meghan muttered, then grinned, “It worked!”

“Meghan?” the harpy’s voice rumbled.

“Yeah, right down here!” Meghan shouted.

“I don’t see you!”

The harpy’s face reared up, a massive geographic feature that filled the horizon as she looked down at the mage. Meghan gulped nerviously, feeling the soft breath of the harpy like the wind current before a storm, each exhale whipping her short hair around her ears.

Meghan leapt up, waving her hands feebly as the gigantic eyes scanned the vast plain in the center of the harpy’s cleavage. They focused on her suddenly, and she had to fight an instinctive urge to flee as a pair of irises big enough to swallow her up a hundred times spotted her.

“You guys are so tiny,” Cyrene giggled.

“We’re not,” Meghan scowled, “you’re just huge! Now Listen, once the potion settles you should be able to shrink back to your normal size, so just… try not to destroy anything until then!”

“Not much out here to destroy,” Cyrene muttered, looking around at the desolate grasslands. She glanced down at the speck sized mage, “Hold still!”

Meghan’s eyes went wide as a taloned finger came up to Cyrene’s mouth, and a castle sized tongue traced out, coating it in a thin sheen of saliva.

“W-Wait, Cyrene, that’s not a good idea!”

The spit covered digit was descending down on her, and Meghan sighed, knowing it would be impossible to outrun. She simply waited, grimacing as the slimy pillar came down. She grunted as it made impact, forcing her against the soft expanse of the harpy’s warm skin, indenting into it slightly before lifting up, holding her stuck to it as the spit dried like concrete, sealing her in place.

“I just need to put you somewhere easier to keep track of,” she explained. Meghan saw the harpy’s chest pass below her, giving her a view of the immense breasts not unlike the view of mountains when flying overhead. The erect nipple at the peak was growing closer as Cyrene lowered Meghan’s dot sized form towards it, and a moment later her body collided with the brown flesh as she was scraped off the fingertip.

Meghan scowled as she tried to move, but the remaining spit was rapidly drying her in place again, leaving her stuck to the side of the harpy’s massive nipple, her arms and legs spread at her sides while the titanic harpy squinted down at her, giggling at her predicament.

“You just stay right there,” She muttered, playfully flicking her nipple and shuddering slightly. Biting her lip she played with it for a few more seconds, running a fingertip over the trapped Meghan. She couldn’t really feel her, but knowing she was there was exciting.

“Now I have one more human to find…” she mused, wondering where on her body Albert might have found himself.

The thick woody alpine scent of a Harpy’s hair filled Albert’s nostrils as he sat up, taking in the tangled red forest he’d found himself in.

Am I on Cyrene’s head? He wondered, standing up and taking in his surroundings. He glanced at the trunk of one of the massive waving red “trees” at his side. It was thick, impossibly thick, and judging from the way the “forest” spread into the distance, Cyrene was much bigger than he was used to.

Another smell was mixing in with the crisp springy scent of harpy hair, a musky warm one with an earthy undertone that was emanating from somewhere behind him. Albert gulped as he realized that the hair around him was far too tangled and rough to be on her head, and the smell her arousal confirmed it.

Not her head, he realized, her nethers…

“CYRENE!?” he shouted, making his way through the tangled wasteland between the harpy’s legs. He started heading in the direction the smell of her womanhood was coming from, feeling himself growing aroused as the smell of Cyrene’s juices began to permeate the air, becoming so thick he could almost taste it.

Gods above, she’s already got me near the brink just from being close to her, he thought, blinking as he tried to focus. Cyrene was always overwhelming, but at her new size even the simple smell of her slit was almost too much for the king to handle.

“I think I heard something,” Cyrene muttered, glancing down her body. Albert’s voice had been muffled, farther away than the other two.

“Cyrene!” she heard him yell again, and she leaned up slightly, scanning her body with a frown as she tried to determine where her husband and king had found himself.

“Oh,” she giggled as she looked at the tuft of red hair between her legs, “Albert? Are you in there?”

Albert looked up as a massive finger playfully traced through the forest of curly red hair, searching for him in vain. The parted strands of tree trunk thick hairs did reveal the rest of his path though, and swallowed as he looked across the slick puffy canyon that made up the outer lips of her womanhood.

“I-I’m here!” he shouted, “I’m in your hair! DOWN HERE!”

“Hmmm… be careful not to fall in,” Cyrene thundered from above him, “you’ll get stuck like a fly in honey!” She gently flicked her nipple, shaking the spot she’d stuck Meghan too.

Albert’s mind was starting to get a little hazy from the thick smell of the harpy’s arousal on the air, “Y-Yeah,” he stammered, far too soft for her to hear. I could probably get a little closer…

He gulped as he looked down at the pearl capping the top of her womanhood, that little nub that was always the final spot to hit to send her over the edge, that little nub that was now large enough to crush him like a boulder. He crept closer, and a shiver rocked the world, sending him tumbling to the cushiony ground.

“Oh I definitely felt that,” Cyrene purred, letting her hand drift down her body again. “We’ve got some time to kill until I can get smaller again, and I can’t exactly get up while you little specks are running all over me, but I think we can still have a little fun!”

Albert watched, spellbound, as the tip of the harpy’s finger began to slide into the glistening pink of the canyon before him. Her moan shook the heavens, causing him to hug the ground for dear life as the warmth of her womanhood billowed out over the landscape.

It was like being caught in a hurricane as the world shook and the loud moans boomed from overhead, Albert could do nothing but cower, hoping that this immense force of nature wouldn’t sweep him away in an instant, swallowing him up into the slick pair of lips that hungrily devoured fingers wider than the capital city streets.

Albert found his own hand drifting down, and amidst the rumbling quakes of Cyrene’s self pleasure, he joined her, reaching into his pants and gripping his aching manhood as the womanly smell of the harpy’s slit pummeled his mind to dust, compelling him to join in the cascade of pleasure large enough to sweep him away like a tidal wave.

“Gods above,” Morwen breathed, looking up at the shaking walls of the belly button. She felt her own face becoming flushed as the ripe smell of sex filled her prison like a thick fog. She blinked, swaying slightly, at this size she’s just too much, she realized, giving in and beginning to rub the front of her own pants as she fell to her knees. Thoughts vanished as the harpie’s orgasm built, sweeping the thoughts of the tiny woman trapped in her belly button away like a sand castle on the beach, helpless before such an overpowering natural force.

Meghan mewled pathetically, unable to reach her own nethers as she was forced to watch the harpy’s face contort with pleasure. The dried glob of spit held firm, trapping the mage impotently against the tip of Cyrene’s nipple, rising and falling with each gasping breath while the crimson harpy toyed with herself.

“AH!” Cyrene cried out finally, her muscles tensing as she brought herself to climax.

To Albert it was like a volcanic eruption, the wetness coating Cyrene’s fingers and filling his world with the rich powerful scent of her womanhood. He came with her, shouting as thoughts of safety fell away, consumed by the lustful vision of a woman’s flower large enough to swallow up his castle, spasming in pleasure before his eyes.

“Whew,” Cyrene panted, looking at her glistening fingers. She squinted a moment, making out a tiny dot on the tip of one, just below where her talon would have begun. “A-Albert?” she giggled.

He tried to wave, but the thick blanket of her cum had sealed him tight against her finger, filling his mouth and nose and making it hard to breath as he coughed the musky goo out of his lungs.

“You really got too close,” Cyrene murmured, “you could have gotten hurt.” She gently peeled him off against her other nipple, leaving him sealed and stuck there like Meghan.

“I’m going to take a little nap,” Cyrene yawned, “a good cum always makes me a little tired… I think by the time I wake up I’ll be able to change back, so you guys just relax, okay?”

The two humans stuck to her nipples like ants, and the one trapped like a piece of lint in her belly button, were all too exhausted to respond.

“You were over a thousand feet, easily,” Albert muttered, looking at the indents in the grass where the harpy’s talons had left deep holes.

“That’s so cool!” Cyrene gushed, ruffling Albert’s hair, which was still grimy with her dried cum.

“You should be able to get that big any time you want,” Meghan mused, “just focus on your normal growing ability and keep going… It’s just going to take longer to change sizes again, that takes a lot of magical energy!”

“So stick to a hundred feet for now,” Morwen growled, “even flapping your wings at that size will flatten half the wheatfields near the castle.”

“Aww, I liked being huge,” Cyrene pouted, “and I know you loved being in my belly button Morwen! You looked really flushed when I got you out of there!”

“I-I got caught up in the moment,” she said defensively, “at that size… gods, there was nothing else to do, it’s like you were in my head!”

“Yeah, when you’re up against something that big, it’s like meeting a goddess,” Meghan giggled. “Okay, should we head back home? I think we can call this potion a success!”

“Sounds good,” Albert nodded, “Cyrene?”

She giggled as she grew again, letting herself stop at only a hundred feet this time as she looked down at her trio of tiny friends. With a practiced motion she picked them up, depositing them one after another into the feathery red hair on her head. After giving them all a moment to get situated, she flapped her wings, taking off into the sky to bring them home.

Chapter End Notes:

A short commissioned one shot from an anonymous source, hope you enjoyed!