- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The sisters enjoy some quality time in the tub. Features foot smothering, body climbing, handplay, and lots and lots of breastplay.

While she lumbered in Betty's cleavage, Emma suddenly fell, and screamed just before hitting the bathroom floor. She wasn't hurt, though she was a bit stunned and it took her a while to be able to sit up.

Betty stood towering over Emma, completely naked save for her black panties; the rest of her clothes were all in a heap beside her. Her huge tits hung freely and almost blocked off sight of her face. Emma couldn't keep from staring at them, entranced by every bob and bounce as they jiggled in time to Betty's laughter, until she felt her face growing hot and turned away, crossing her arms with a huff. Then she heard fabric sliding against skin and was knocked to the ground under a warm, musty piece of cloth, struggling to escape the heavy weight while Betty laughed even harder. It was only when she crawled out of the big black heap that she understood it was Betty's panties she had been buried under. The musty smell clinging to that cloth filled her nostrils as she looked up at her sister, her body wracked by an indescribable energy that left her trembling.

Betty stilled her laughter and stood proudly over that shrunken woman. Hands on her hips, legs and back straightened, she went up on tip-toes and then let her heels hit the floor with the full force of her body behind them, shaking that tiny toy's world on impact and drawing attention to her wobbling tits. Slowly she rocked from side to side, standing ever more proudly as each new breath filled her with a sense of the power she held over that pitiful bug, a bug which seemed plainly hypnotized by her body. Even when she raised her foot, even when she held it over her puny sister, still Emma seemed nothing but entranced by her sole, right up until Betty brought it down with a stomp.

Only the beginning of a cry escaped Emma's lips before she was flattened under that expansive sole. Now Betty could feel her tiny sister down there, struggling and failing to move under the sheer might of her body. She twisted her foot back and forth and then lifted it up, grabbing her leg and turning her sole foot to see her little toy plastered to her sole. Even as Betty scrunched her foot, still her sole held Emma in place while Betty put her foot back down.

For minutes Emma remained on her sister's foot, furious over her mistreatment, and yet, painfully aroused by the sheer power she felt in each and every one of Betty's booming steps. She squirmed under the giant foot, not in pain but in pleasure, and might have done more to enjoy her time there if only she could have moved a muscle.

But all that ended when Emma and that domineering foot slipped right into a great mass of water. With the dirt and grime that had been holding her in place now washed away, she floated free of Betty's foot, carried like flotsam by the water currents arising as something huge entered the water with her. She briefly reached the surface, flailing her arms and gasping for air, crying out for Betty's help, before being carried into that great lake once more. She feared she would drown, until a platform appeared beneath her and carried her to the surface, where she coughed out water and wiped her face clear before opening her eyes to see Betty looking down on her. “Aww, you're shaking! Poor thing. Were you really that scared?” she said, her tender tone carrying a hint of mockery. Her thumb descended on Emma, rubbing the tiny girl where she lay on Betty's palm. Its touch felt so good against her naked breasts, but still she forced it away with hands and legs to sit glare at Betty.

“W-what the hell were you thinking!? You know I don't know how to swim! I could have died in there!” Her fists were balled up and her voice cracked as she held back tears of rage.

“Oh, Emmy, did you really think I'd let you die like that? You weren't gonna drown no matter what. Haven't you figured it out yet? I put a spell of protection on you after I shrank you. Until it wears off you're practically immortal. You could stay at the bottom of this tub for hours and you still wouldn't drown. Isn't that neat?”

“You could have told me that sooner,” Emma grumbled, turning away.

“Aww, is the little girl throwing a tantrum? That's okay; I know just the thing to make you happy.” Betty's fingers gripped Emma by the waist and carried her to Betty's tits, mashing the tiny woman into the top of them. There they pushed her around, sliding her all over the irresistible softness, kneading away her anger until she was straining to press her crotch more firmly against Betty's skin. Even when that finger had pulled away she still gripped Betty's tit and slid her labia back and forth over its skin. “See? I knew you would like it. You're not mad at me anymore, are you, sis?” Betty said, the vibrations of her voice traveling all over her tits and consuming Emma's body, bringing her to still greater pleasures.

Filled with lust, Emma humped Betty's skin like there was no tomorrow, all while Betty simply looked on in amusement, cooing encouragement at her little bug of a sister. Emma buried her face in that tit, huffing its scent like it was the sweetest perfume, rabidly licking Betty's skin, getting drunk on the smell and taste of her sister's godly body. Sexual fluids oozing out her cunt to cover that tiny patch of skin, she gripped the tit with all her might and arched back her body until she was looking up at Betty's face.

It was that sight of that smug, condescending smirk, a perfect symbol of Betty's complete superiority, which finally did it for her. She came with a roaring moan, surrendering herself completely to Betty's body, and when her pleasure had run its course she lay on her bosom, taking deep breaths. She didn't react as she was picked up by Betty's fingers, hanging limply from them as though she were a rag doll, and even when one incredible fingertip swept over her crotch she merely groaned and made a half-hearted effort to close her legs. There was nothing she could have done to keep it away, and anyways she wasn't even sure if she wanted it to leave her be, but still it only stayed for a moment, swiping up the sticky remains of her passionate moment before carrying these up to Betty's tongue.

The younger sister licked up the older's mess, savoring the rich taste of that minuscule droplet while Emma whined and whimpered in her grip, weak and helpless as a bug. Then she let go, and Emma fell into the water with only the smallest plop. Her body reacted with panic, jolting her out of her stupor and trying desperately to swim towards the surface.

“What are you swimming so hard for?” asked Betty. “I told you already; you won't drown.”

Easy enough for her to say, but it was another matter entirely for Emma to believe it when she was the one sinking deeper and deeper into the bathtub, feeling to the core of her body that she was going to die down here. But when her body couldn't take it anymore and gasped for air, inviting the water into her lungs, she found she was totally fine, even if it did feel utterly unnatural to be full of water.

Without the air keeping her buoyant, she quickly sank to the bottom, landing on that smooth floor right in front of Betty's crotch between the titanic walls of her thighs. Further up she could see the underside of her sister's huge boobs, but everything beyond the water's rippling surface was distorted almost past recognition.

“You just gonna stand down there and stare at me all day? Or are you waiting for me to pick you up?” Betty's voice came to her as distorted as anything else above the surface, but clear enough for Emma to understand. “Don't think I'm gonna do everything for you just because you're so small. If you want to come back up you should be able to climb here by yourself.”

Emma glared at her sister. She didn't have a choice in the matter, though, so she went and tried to climb up Betty's leg. But her thigh was too thick and too curved on the bottom, and her skin impossible to grab on to underwater. She could go to Betty's feet and climb up to her knees from there, but she didn't feel like walking all the way to the other side of the tub; she simply wouldn't feel safe at all being so far from Betty. But there was one other option open to her.

Turning back to Betty, Emma looked at the thick bush growing from her crotch. Just thinking about what she was about made her little heart start beating faster. Careful not to be swept away by the currents as she walked, she reached Betty's crotch after a minute and reached up to grab her pubic hairs. The moment she did, Betty's hand reached down to rest on her inner thigh, and, looking up, Emma could see her sister's lustful eyes peering down at her from beyond the valley of her cleavage. Emma trembled, but after a moment she started her climb, pulling herself up by those thick, black hairs and digging her feet into the thick bush until they found purchase.

It wasn't long before Emma detected the smell of Betty's sex floating in the water. It was intense beyond almost anything she had smelled before, hanging thicker in the water than it ever could in the air. Not only could she smell it, but, her mouth also being filled with water, she could taste it. Its smell, its flavor, was indescribable–intoxicating in its intensity. The first breath she took made Emma's mind swim and slackened her grip. She would have fallen down if not for the tangle of pubic hairs holding her limbs. Then, her mind recovering after that first whiff, she climbed still higher with tremulous limbs until she had reached the top of Betty's muff.

From there Emma considered what to do next. Above her stretched Betty's belly, followed by her monstrous boobs. The climb was almost perfectly vertical, and with Betty's skin being so hard to grip in the water, she didn't think she'd be able to make it. Instead she flung herself to the left, just managing to land on the upper curve of Betty's thigh. She flattened herself against that warm flesh, using friction to keep from falling off, and once she was secure she started crawling towards the knee, still staying flat so some water current wouldn't throw her off. It would be a few more minutes still before she left the water and reached Betty's knee, coughing out the couple gallons of water that had entered into her before collapsing on her back.

“Heh! What's wrong, Emmy? Don't tell me you're already tired after that little climb. And you didn't even climb me the right way! I wanted to feel you clawing your way up my tits~. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait 'til some other time. You really gonna stay on my knee, though? I bet you'd be way more comfortable here on my girls.” Betty patted her breasts. “Here, why don't you try swimming to them for real this time?”

All of a sudden Emma found herself back in the water as Betty's knee retreated below the surface. She kicked and splashed, trying to tread water. Giving it her all, she could mostly keep her head above water, but getting anywhere close to her sister was beyond her.

“Betty! Quit playing around! Help me!” she shouted, right before she lost her rhythm and sank. But before she fell too far, a life vest appeared on her and she floated right back up, coughing and shaking the water from her face.

“You have one minute. If you don't make it to me in that time you'll have to do it without the vest, and if you sink again I'll make sure you have to climb my tits if you want to get back out this time.” Leaning back until her nipples were poking out of the water, Betty started counting down from sixty.

Spurred into action, Emma swam as best she could towards the nearest part of Betty's body: her heaving boobs. Had Betty been flat-chested she could never have reached her body in time, but thanks to the size of those monsters the distance she would have had to swim was cut in half. She reached Betty just in time, grabbing on to her nipple mere seconds before a snap of the witch's fingers banished the life vest from existence.

With the vest gone, Emma started sinking again, and she yelped and clung harder to that nipple. Her desperate fingers clawed at the soft skin of the areola, and little by little she pulled herself up, until she was left straddling the now-engorged nipple and pressing her body against the heaving breast, resting her tired arms and legs.

“Going right for the nipple like always, eh, sis?” Betty cooed. “You must have a thing for them. Are you really falling in love with your little sister's tits?”

“N-no, never! This was just the closest thing I could swim to!”

“Sure thing, Emmy. Whatever you say. But, since you're already there, how about you help your sister out a bit. That's what older sisters are for, right? To help us feel good. Go on, be a good girl and start rubbing my nipple. You know you want to. You can even have a little fun of your own if you want, just as long as you focus on me. Well, what are you waiting for? I let you have fun with my tits earlier, but you won't return the favor? Maybe I should cast a little mind control spell on you. Make you my willing slave. I'm sure you wouldn't need much of a push to fall in line. Then you'll start to worship me like I deserve.”

“Can you really do that to me?”

“Why do you ask? Does it scare you, Emmy? Or does it excite you? Do you want to be mindbroken into worshipping your little sister for the rest of your life? To forget you were ever the big sister and live as my little pet? All you have to do is beg for it and it can all be yours~.”

Wave after wave of shivers ran up Emma's spine as she listened to her little sister. Her mouth ran dry as she saw those deep brown eyes looking at her as though she were already Betty's possession. And who could say that she wasn't? She had already given up physically resisting Betty after seeing how useless it was, and even if she still resented her treatment, all Betty had to do was press her into those monster tits of hers and Emma's lust would erase her resistance. Even now, the warmth seeping into her little body from Betty's breast already had her rubbing her pussy against the engorged nipple beneath her. Worse, she had only gotten more aroused after everything Betty had just said, as if some part of her really wanted to be her pet for life. It had to be that mind control spell Betty mentioned, at least some weaker version of it; that was the only explanation for why she was having such shameful feelings.

But there was nothing she could do against them. Her feelings were too powerful. Almost without thinking, she squeezed the nipple with her legs and leaned forward to press her face into her sister's wide areola. The smell of it filled her mind, and as she licked it, so did its taste. Again and again her little tongue traveled over the enchanting surface, rendering tender worship unto the godly tit, while down below, her legs and pussy worked against the giant nipple, keeping it nice and erect the entire time. Even when Emma's hand reached around to her other nipple, making her big titties bounce as she started tweaking it, Emma's legs still gripped her seat firmly enough to stay put.

She was panting now, huffing the air like she was starved for it, while the whole world seemed to rumble to the sound of Betty's moans. Emma wasn't even that aroused, not after having come twice today, and once mere minutes ago. There was just something about that gargantuan tit that drove her crazy. She kept on humping that nipple and working on that areola until Betty shook and shuddered with pleasure, the bouncing of her tits finally dumping Emma back into the water just as her little sister came. She splashed and kicked, trying to get back to that wonderful, wonderful nipple, but she had already started sinking when Betty's hand came and rescued her, lifting her up before her godly sister's face.

“Good girl, Emmy. Very good girl.” Betty kissed her sister, then stroked her little head. Emma practically melted her her touch even before Betty had laid her down on her tit and started massaging her. It wasn't about being turned on, either. For once she felt appreciated; felt that her work had actually made a difference. In all her years working her ass off at the office, she had never once felt so fulfilled as she did now. Never happier than when Betty called her a good girl.

Maybe she would change her mind later, but at least for now, she was starting to think that staying this size might not be such a bad thing after all.