- Text Size +
The first thing Emma noticed was the smell of dirty feet. That's when she opened her eyes and found herself lying on a grooved, uneven surface, pale and warm, disturbingly soft, and easily big enough to span her entire room and then some. Confused, she sat up for a better look, only to hear a rattling and notice there was something around her neck: a hard, metal collar with a chain attached at the back, which snaked down the strange surface, connecting her to a big silvery band wrapped around one of five huge protrusions that looked like nothing so much as five giant toes.

Emma looked to her left. There, across a small gap, lay another surface like this one. From this distance, there could be no doubt; it was a giant foot, at least forty feet long. And if she thought these monster feet might be fake, she was disowned of that illusion when the one she sat on suddenly moved, sending her rolling down the length of its sole until she came to land in the crook of those toes.

At once they curled around her, trapping her in a smelly, dirty prison of unyielding flesh. Smothered, immobilized, fearing for her life, she screamed into the massive toes as she tried with all her strength to escape, only to be let go once the foot had been turned around. Hurriedly she scurried away from those looming toes, until the chain tugged at her neck and pulled her back. She fell on her ass, hands going up to her neck, trying to tear off that choking metal ring while the chains rattled behind her.

Then, she heard a loud, booming laughter. Her sister's laughter. Turning around, she was overcome by a horrible sinking feeling as her gaze crept upwards past those gigantic feet and over the equally gigantic body of their owner.

From the moment she sighted those brightly-colored pajama pants she knew they could only belong to one person. That black graphic tee with the outline of a video game controller, stretched tight over a chest the size of an apartment complex, only further confirmed what she knew. Still, she wasn't willing to believe the obvious truth until she saw that smug face framed by long and messy black hair. “B-Betty?”

“Morning, sis,” the grinning colossus said, yanking Emma closer with but a curl of her plump toes.

“Ow! What the hell, Betty!” Emma shouted hoarsely, glaring at her younger sister while trying again to yank the damn collar off. “What is going on here? Why am I so small? Why am I chained to your toes? Did you do this to me?”

“Chill with the questions, will you, Em?” Betty said, pinching the chain between her fingers and pulling it up until Emma was dangling by the neck from it. The tiny woman kicked and grunted, grabbing the chain and trying to climb it so she wouldn't choke, though really, she weighed so little now that gravity's pull wasn't nearly enough to choke her. “Man, you're so cute at that size. I should've shrunk you ages ago!”

“S-so you did shrink me? You... you little... Ngh! Let me go already!”

“Oh, and your voice sounds sooo squeaky! Like a mouse. Hell, even a mouse is too big for you! You're more like a freaking cricket with all the noise you make.” Betty carried Emma closer until the tiny woman was dangling between her feet, then moved her feet together to smother Emma between her big toes, where the little bug of a woman struggled fruitlessly. “Ha ha! You know you can't escape me like that, right? Well, don't let that stop you anyways. It feels so good when you squirm around!”

Emma fought to break free, but all her efforts were rendered useless by the plump surface of her sister's toes. No matter how hard she tried, she was helpless to break out of them, and eventually she started getting tired and her efforts slowed down.

“Finally starting to learn? Tch! Took you long enough! But there, now that you see it's pointless to try and escape my toes, you can relax and enjoy your stay.” Betty curled her toes by turns, sliding her sister back and forth between them. “Don't mind the smell or the dirt; just focus on how soft and warm they are. Isn't this sooo relaxing? Must be like a little massage to you. Weren't you saying just last night how you needed one of those?”

As she was squeezed over and over again, between Betty's toes, Emma's last remaining strength faded away and she went limp between Betty's big toes, at the mercy of every little curl and wiggle of those big, plump digits.

She resented Betty so much for shrinking her down like this, for treating her like a little toy and humiliating her with her dirty feet, here between her soft, warm, toes, skin so smooth and pleasing as it slid over Emma's naked body, rubbing all over her legs, her back, her arms, her bare breasts, her...

Emma tensed up. What in the world was she thinking ? Okay, maybe this “massage” wasn't as unpleasant as she had thought at first, but that didn't mean she had to dwell on... that! Again she tried to escape Emma's toes, putting her all into it, and with Herculean effort she managed to free a single arm, sticking it out of this fleshy prison. She clawed at Betty's skin, hooking her fingers in the grooves of her toe print, and straining again she pulled herself a little further along until her head was out.

“Betty!” she shouted in between the playful squeezing of the mammoth toes, “Stop this right now!”

“What's wrong, sis~? Are my toes too much for you~?” Betty cooed, pulling Emma back inside and bullying her even more intensely than before, dropping her down to the rest of her toes, which wiggled eagerly around the tiny woman, passing her back and forth, taking turns squeezing and rolling her around, pushing her up and down, until finally Emma managed to squeeze her way out of them. She fell onto the bed sheets and started crawling frantically away, but only got a couple inches away before her arms gave up and she fell on the ground.

“Heh! Guess I went overboard with the massage you, huh? Poor big sis is all worn out from her little playtime. Well, I hope you at least had as much fun as I did!” And now, let's tuck you into bed~.”

Next thing Emma knew, she was being lifted up by the neck and carried higher and higher by the toe ring that was no longer being worn but now gripped between Betty's fingers. “S-stop it!” she yelled, trying once more to find some way to take the damn collar off. No use, though; it was all of one piece, and too small to fit over her head. How the hell had Betty managed to put it on her? Was she really going to be stuck with it forever?

Emma finally came to a stop hanging right in front of Betty's face, with those two bright eyes focused right on her. A pair of fingers came and pushed at Emma's back, bringing her closer until she was pressed right onto Betty's lips in an overpowering kiss. Emma tried to push them away, but her hands sank fruitlessly into those velvety cushions. Suddenly something wet and warm flicked over her chest and she gasped in shock and guilty pleasure before reaching down to wipe its slimy residue.

“Emmy, Emmy, why so shy? I know your boobs are smaller than mine—heck, they're even smaller than my nipples now!—but you don't have to be so ashamed of it. Come on, let me see them~.” Pinching Betty between her fingers, Emma teased her arms away from her chest. Despite Emma's resistance, Betty's fingers easily overpowered her, and soon her arms were held down at her sides while Betty's thumb had free rein over her breasts. Its tip covered her whole torso at once, and crudely squeezed and rubbed her breasts, making Emma moan.

“Emmy! You little pervert! Are you really getting off to your sister playing with your boobs?” Betty laughed and rubbed them still more forcefully. Emma begged her to stop, and she gripped her sister's deep purple nails, trying to push it away, but the tiny woman's body betrayed her. Her arms were without strength as she moaned and squirmed in ecstasy under Betty's touch, unsure whether she wanted to escape or to be ravaged by Betty's finger. When the rubbing finally stopped, she sighed as much in relief as in disappointment, and blushed crimson when she realized what had happened.

Then she found herself falling, and a moment later she landed neatly between two soft, curved walls that met at the bottom of this huge crevice. At once she tried to climb out, but made little progress with her legs so firmly wedged between the two walls. Then everything jiggled in time to Betty's chuckles, and as Emma looked up she saw her sister's face looming just outside this deep canyon, and became agonizingly aware that she was wedged in Betty's cleavage.

“You don't mind staying with my tits, do you, Em? Can't think of any better place for you to rest. Here, let me help you get all nice and comfy~.” Betty grabbed her tits and pulled them apart. Emma fell down the rift, stopping only when the length of the chain had been exhausted. Then Betty's boobs fell together again, mercilessly smothering the tiny Emma, with the toe ring nestled at the top of her cleavage to keep the tiny woman from sliding down any further. “I'll let you out after I play a couple matches, 'kay? Wanna get my rank up before doing anything else. You just fall asleep again if you want; I'm sure my boobs are more than comfortable enough for that.” Again she laughed, sending mighty ripples through the fatty mounds of flesh, before crawling out of bed and hopping on her computer chair.

At five inches long, Emma's chain was just shy of spanning the full depth of her sister's cleavage. Her feet were nearly free of their hefty mass, and she could just barely move them around. Had the chain been but an inch longer she could have hung more or less freely on the underside of Betty's breasts, and maybe tried to find a way out. But as things stood, her only way out was up, which was no way out at all. The ridiculous mass and volume of those heaving tits pressed together with enough force to all but immobilize Emma, and going up the pressure would get worse before it got better. Emma spent a few minutes exploring other possibilities before she gave up, going limp in defeat. There was nothing to do but to hang here, trapped in the darkness, numb from the pressure, a victim of every bob and bounce of these monster tits.

It wasn't... entirely... unpleasant. In fact, it was strangely soothing, at least once Emma gave up her pointless struggle. Those huge breasts felt incredible against her body; their warmth was so calming, as was the sound of Betty's beating heart. Even her scent was nice, though she hadn't washed yesterday—or was it especially because of that? And the muffled humming of Betty's voice set her whole body abuzz with the rich vibrations of her joy and grief and anger as she played her game.

It was so soothing, and yet, so scary.

Why had Betty done this? What did she intend to do? Would she ever free Emma? The thought that she might stay like this for the rest of her life almost had Emma in tears, but she summoned up resolve and stilled her emotions. When next she was free, she would demand answers from Betty and not give up until she got them. And in the meantime... well, she would have freed herself in a moment if she could, but since she couldn't there was surely nothing wrong with enjoying her time here, right?

And so, Emma settled down to wait. For how long, she didn't know, but by the end of it her stomach was growling and her lips were dry enough that she was tempted to drink the sweat droplets that had gathered around her. Another hour and she might not have been able to stop herself, but finally, with a triumphant shout and a fist pump that set her boobs a-bouncing, Betty celebrated her rank-up and the end of her play session. Emma started wriggling around to remind Betty of her existence, but Betty didn't even acknowledge her until a few minutes later, when Emma was pulled out and deposited gently on the kitchen table, with the ring sitting right behind her.

“Wakey wakey, sis,” Betty said as Emma slowly began to stir, bit by bit recovering the feeling all over her body now that she wasn't being squished between those two mountains of flesh. “You up for some eggs and bacon? Hang on while I whip some up.”

Emma tried to call her attention and demand some answers, but Betty still had her earbuds on and her shouts couldn't breach the sound of her music, much less her off-key singing. Then when Betty came around with a plate in hand, the smell of breakfast so captured Emma's attention that she decided to leave the questioning for later.

Tearing with her fingernails a meager crumb of egg and one of bacon, Betty dropped these at Emma's side, then dipped a finger in her glass of water and let a single drop fall beside the food. Emma first scooped up some water and drank out of her hands, then hungrily scarfed down her meal, finishing it long before Betty was even halfway done. Now she had plenty of time to confront Betty about everything.

“Did I really shrink you?” Betty said, repeating her sister's question. “Of course I did! I already said so, didn't I? And as for the how? Magic!”

“Magic?”

“Magic!” Betty said with a wild flourish of her hands before scooping up another chunk of egg. She shoved it in her mouth and continued as she chewed. “Started looking up magic spells for shits and giggles one day. Turns out I'm pretty good at them. Some kinda magical prodigy or something. Was a piece of cake figuring out how to shrink you and put that collar on your neck.”

Emma wasn't sure she believed it, but she supposed it wasn't any less crazy than everything that had happened today. “Please tell me you know how to change me back,” she said.

“I mean, I've never tried the spell but I know how it's done. I'm sure it wouldn't be any more trouble than the one for shrinking you. But why should I grow you back?”

“What do you mean, why should you? Why did you even shrink me in the first place?”

“Oh, that's easy! I thought it'd be fun to mess with you. Put you in your place a while, you know? You're always nagging me about getting a job, putting down the video games, eating healthy, blah blah blah. Just 'cause you have a job you think you're better than me or something. Let's see if you still think that now that you're the size of a bug.”

“You petty little...”

Emma was interrupted as Betty's finger flattened her to the table. “Better watch what you're going to say, sis! Remember who's got all the power here, and who's the helpless little bug chained to a toe ring.”

There was no threatening tone to her voice, but still her words made Emma shiver. When she took her finger off again, she stood up, wiped herself down, and cleared her throat. “So when are you going to grow me back?”

Betty shrugged. “Who knows. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. Maybe I'll keep you like this forever.”

“Forever!? You damned... Er... How do you figure that's gonna work? Are you going to get a job finally? Because you can't support yourself without one, and I can't make money if I'm stuck with you.”

“Um, hello? Magical prodigy here? I'm sure I can figure something out, sis. Turn straw to gold, or just make whatever I need appear out of thin air. Or I could have people pay me to cast spells for them. Don't even have to leave the house for that. But enough of that. I'll think about it and let you know what I decide tonight. Just don't bring it up again or I might keep you small just to spite you.”

Her meal now finished, Betty made a quick motion and her plate flew right over to the kitchen sink, where it proceeded to wash itself before floating, spotless, to the rack. “So that's why you started washing your dishes all of a sudden last month,” Emma muttered.

Betty stood and stretched, then grabbed Emma and the toe ring, walking with them over to the couch where she sat down and brought her feet up. “Gonna play something else for a while; you can hang out at my feet in the meantime,” she said, putting her toe ring back on and leaving Emma dangling from it. Then she grabbed the controller and lay on the couch, stretching out her legs with her feet propped up on the armrest, and Emma lying against her sole.

“Betty, get me the hell out of here! I am not spending the whole day stuck with your damn feet! You hear me?”

Betty giggled. “Sorry, sis! I can't hear anything except your adorable little squeaks. If you want to tell me something, why don't you come a bit closer? I'll even take off your collar so you can come talk to me, but first try to make it past my toes, okay?” She wiggled them, sliding Emma up and down her sole until she got a grip on Betty's skin. Grimacing, Emma grabbed the chain and started pulling herself up, supporting her weight by planting her feet on Betty's sole and walking steadily upwards. She was no rock climber, but at her reduced size even her meager musculature was enough to carry her upwards, despite the frequent scrunching of Betty's sole that she knew was done on purpose to mess with her.

After a minute she reached Betty's toes, and she decided to take the most direct way and simply pass between the giant digits, seeing as there was a big enough gap. But it was a trap. As she was passing through, the toes clenched, plump digits squeezing her tight. “Betty!” she shouted, but Betty's eyes remained on the TV screen. The sounds of button mashing from her controller and the sounds of fighting coming from her game both overpowered Emma's voice, muting her shouts. But even if she couldn't hear, Betty had to know she was here, right? There was no way she didn't feel Emma now as she wiggled her toes around the tiny woman, caressing her breasts with the soft skin, and... and...

Angered, Emma did the only thing she could think of and bit down on Betty's toe, grinding the supple flesh between her teeth. At once the toes that had been holding her jerked apart, and Emma, now released, fell with a yelp down the top side of Betty's foot, bouncing so slightly when she reached the chain's limit.

“Did you just bite me?” Betty said. “Ha ha! That's sooo cute! You must really want to talk to your little sis if you went that far just to get over my foot. Well, you can come over now if you want.” When she snapped her fingers, Emma fell and landed on her sister's ankle. She raised a hand to her neck and found that the collar was gone.

The tiny woman knelt for a while on Betty's leg, taking in deep breaths and enjoying her newfound liberty. Well, what little of it she had. She still couldn't go wandering off wherever, not unless she wanted to risk getting lost. Even without her chains, she was still bound by necessity to Betty. So frail, so vulnerable, so easily lost. She felt the urge to get closer to her sister, to seek out her protection. It was pathetic, she knew; she was supposed to be the older one here, the responsible one, the one in charge. But this was so far outside her element. She didn't have any choice other than to put her life in Betty's hands.

Carefully she crawled along Betty's legs, soon reaching her waist and from there walking over her slightly-pudgy belly, calling out to her every so often only to be ignored every time. Finally she reached the huge hill that was her sister's chest. She was feeling nervous as she started climbing up, clinging to the fabric so that the wobbling of those boobs as Betty still mashed buttons on her controller wouldn't knock her off. And, despite the constant vibrations, she soon made it to the top, pulling herself onto the peak of titties, where she could make out a slight bump on the fabric that could only be Betty's nipple. She made herself look away and keep walking, only for another wobble of the massive tits to make her lose her balance and fall face-first onto that little bump.

Slowly she pushed herself up, her heart thumping frightfully in her chest as she looked at the protrusion and saw it growing bigger beneath her. It took her a second to realize that the wobbling had stopped, as had the sounds of the controller and game alike, and then she looked up and saw that Betty was looking right at her, the corners of her mouth curled up in a pixish smile.

“Your face is so red, Em~. Is something wrong? Don't be shy; you know you can tell me anything, right?” Emma didn't answer, merely standing back up and clearing her throat, trying to act as if nothing had happened, though in truth she was blushing even harder since Betty pointed it out. “Let me guess; did you want to play with my nipple?”

“No!” Emma shouted, a note of fear in her voice. “D-don't be ridiculous. I don't want anything to do with that thing.”

“Really? Then why did you come pounce on my nipple the first chance you got? It doesn't sound like you want nothing to do with it~.”

“I didn't pounce on it; you made me fall down.”

“Maybe... but you did keep staring at it when you were getting up, didn't you? Heheh! Don't lie, I know what I saw. And hey, I'm not mad about it or anything. You want to get to know my nipple more closely? Be my guest~.” Betty caught her sister under a fingertip, flattening Emma to her tit and pressing her firmly into the soft mass of flesh, and particularly into the nub that was her nipple, mashing her softly into it. As she was rubbed in tiny circles over it, Emma felt that nub growing under the black surface. “Ooh, see that? It's so eager to get to know you! Why don't we get this old shirt out of the way so you can really enjoy each other's company?”

As Betty lifted Emma up from her tit, she pulled down on the neck of her shirt, stretching it as far as it would go to expose the fair, milky skin, and the pink little nub protruding from the peak.

Emma's mouth went dry looking at it. “Betty,” she said. “This... this is wrong. I'm your sister.”

“Don't be silly! How could a person like me be related to such a puny bug like you? You're not my sister, you're my toy, and I can play with you any way I want~.” Lowering Emma towards her tit, she finished her sentence by pressing the tiny woman down on the edge of her areola, leaving Emma's face pressed onto her nipple.

Emma tried to resist, pushing against Betty's boob with all her strength, but her little hands sank uselessly into the giving flesh underlying the areola, making Betty gasp in delight. “Emmy, you kinky girl! And you said you didn't want this~. Oh, keep squirming, sis; it feels so good on my nipple~!” she said, pressing and grinding Emma still more deeply into her flesh while the tiny woman pushed and pushed against the mountainous mass, growing more flustered by the second as her own body couldn't help but express its enjoyment of this sinful act, sighing and gasping as though she were making love.

It was horrible, but she was getting more worked up by the second, and not just because of how nice Betty's tit felt against her body. There was something so arousing in the thought that she was no longer a person, just a toy for her own sister to play with. She felt so helpless, so scared, and yet, so very hot and bothered to know that Betty could reduce her to a smear anytime she chose. After spending so much of her life toiling away at the office, working hard to be on top of everything all the time, it came as such a relief to accept that she could control nothing, not even her own fate—to accept that it was Betty who now dictated everything about her life.

It all felt so right, and yet... so wrong. No, she couldn't accept this. She couldn't give up her dignity. Summoning her anger, she did the only thing she could think of, the only thing that had worked before when she had been trapped between Betty's toes, and bit into the huge pink nub pushing against her face.

At once she heard Betty gasp, but instead of moving her hand away she only pressed Emma still more firmly into her boob. “Emmy, you kinky, kinky girl~,” she cooed, twisting the tiny woman back and forth. “That felt amazing, sis. Go on, bite me again~!” she said, and Emma, unthinking, did just that, burying her teeth as firmly into the nipple skin as she could, almost like she was trying to tear out a chunk of flesh.

Betty inhaled sharply and cupped her whole hand over her tit, groping herself with Emma caught beneath. “Good girl~,” she cooed, while her other hand reached down to her pants and slipped under the waistband. “Good girl, Emmy. You keep biting now, understand? Make your dear little sister happy~.”

Emma obeyed, biting Betty's nipple again and again in impotent rage, until she realized just how wet she was getting . Rage mingled with and then gave way to lust, and her angry bites became passionate nibbling and licking. She moaned and was herself shaken by the Betty's powerful rumbling moans, swept up in Betty's arousal and carried along helplessly, if not unwillingly, until it reached its logical conclusion as both sisters were wracked by pleasure, writhing in heated ecstasy. When they had finished, Betty let her shirt come over her breasts again, covering Emma and pinning her to the nipple, while she headed to the bathroom for a quick wash of her hands.

Emma remained curled up against her sister's tit, nuzzling against the incredible warmth, until Betty lay on the couch gain. It was quite some time before self-awareness returned to Emma, hitting her like a sack of bricks. At once she started clawing at her surroundings, and little by little made her way out until her head poked out from under Betty's shirt. “Betty!” she shouted. “What did you do to me!?”

“What do you mean, sis? Something bothering you?” Betty asked smugly as she watched her sister struggling to escape the heft of her tits, finally managing to leave her shirt altogether before crawling back up to the peak to cross her arms and glare at her.

“Yes something's bothering me! You... you must have cast some kind of... spell on me to make me feel... like that!”

“Like what, exactly?”

“Stop acting innocent! You know exactly like what! It's the only explanation. I would never have felt... and with my own sister... unless you used your magic to make me... you know!”

Betty laughed. “Make you what? Get turned on by my tits?” Betty laughed. “Trust me, Em, if I had used my magic for that, you'd still be slobbering all over my nipple. If you got turned on it's because you like being a little bug on my titties.”

“Th-that's ridiculous! I didn't want anything to do with your... dumb... cow tits!”

“My, you sound really upset. Wanna know what I think? I think you're just mad that it was over so quickly. You wanted me to make you keep feeling good. Well, don't worry, Emmy; you sit still and let your big sister take care of everything~.”

As she saw the giant hand reaching for her, Emma took a step back and stumbled down her chest, all the way onto her belly. At once she scrambled away, but Betty's hand was so much faster than her. The giant palm fell on her, and big, strong fingers curled over her tiny body, easily manhandling her to leave her gripped between thumb and forefinger. Then, still squirming, she was lifted up towards Betty's face as the fingers adjusted their grip on her, now holding her by the sides and leaving the front of her naked body fully exposed. Even her arms were pinned down, and she couldn't move them at all as she was brought up, first to Betty's half-lidded eyes staring lustfully at her, reflecting back the pitiful image of her own fruitless struggles, and then down to her plush pink lips.

First Emma was pressed to those lips in another kiss like the one from earlier. Then those lips parted and out came the tip of Betty's monstrous tongue, touching down on Emma's torso. At once she gasped as that deliciously warm and wet surface flicked over her breasts, still tender after being rubbed over Betty's nipple mere minutes ago. She writhed in pleasure, moaning even as she shouted at Betty to stop, but her voice, her body, betrayed her. She knew this was wrong, knew she shouldn't be wanting anything to do with her sister, but still she craved to feel that tongue dancing over her body.

Betty was happy to oblige. After that first teasing flick, her tongue came out and licked Emma's body, from her feet all the way up to her face, leaving her covered in spit still rich with the smell of breakfast. Despite her disgust, her indignation, her fear, still the tiny woman spread her legs wide, inviting the giant tongue to come take her. At first it merely licked her up and down, as though intent to savor her, but before long it found its way between her legs, putting an end to Emma's resistance and leaving her a squirming, moaning mess.

That voice which said how wrong this was fell silent as that mighty tongue slid over her labia, leaving her as wet on the outside as she was on the inside. The pleasure was so intense, it was all that existed for her, and the older sister gladly welcomed the younger's domineering tongue, surrendering herself to its whims until, with a cry, she came and fell limp in Betty's fingers, panting and gasping while her sister carried her away.

“So, Emmy? What did you think? Are you happy now?” she asked, swinging her sister back and forth, watching Emma's feeble squirming as she came back to wakefulness. “You poor thing, all tuckered out. Guess my itty-bitty bug of a sister's too weak to handle a little licking. So weak, so helpless. It's a good thing you're in your dear sister's hands, isn't that right? Yes, and your big sis is going to take very good care of you.” Betty gave Emma another kiss before tucking the tired woman away in her cleavage, where Emma floated between sleep and the waking world, in a void where all that existed was Betty. She happily curled up in the endless bosom, basking in the afterglow of their little session while lying in the all-embracing warmth and softness of her sister's tits, moving every so often just to feel the pure bliss of Betty's skin and shifting flesh sliding over her body. She couldn't remember feeling anywhere near this good in ages. Never happier, never more relaxed, than now as she was surrounded by Betty's godly tits.