- Text Size +

Chapter two

The demon stood at the foot of the bed. Watching Cynthia Gold sleep.

"May the fun begin." The demon said to himself.

"Thanks for taking me to Giantess Models R Us Tallgirl."

"Your welcome Cynthia. I hope we remain friends after you're rich and famous."

"I hope so too. It's probably my imagination but this car seams smaller somehow."

"That's because you're taller than you were yesterday. Hey I got an idea, maybe your still growing."

"Don't ever joke about that. I made Mr. G promise not to make me grow above 6'3"."

"You’re a fool for making him promise that. Anywhere we're here. Go up to reception and ask for Todd Taylor. He'll hire you on the spot."

"All right. I'll do that."

"Go get them girl."

Cynthia then got of the car and into the building. Tall girl frowned as she watched her. Cynthia did look a little bit taller.

The receptionist did a double take when she saw Cynthia.

"Something wrong?" Cynthia asked.

"No. It just that I thought I knew every giantess model on the planet."

"Actually. I'm a giantess model want to be. I want to see Todd Taylor."

"I can't believe you’re not already a model. I'll page him right away." She then did so, telling him that their was a tall giantess model want to be wanting to see him.

"He wants to know how tall you are."

"I'm 6'3"." Cynthia replied.

"No way. I'm 6'4" and you're taller than me."

Todd Taylor hired Cynthia on the spot. Like all new giantess models she had her measurements taken.

"Are you sure?" Cynthia asked the lady measuring her.

"Positive Ms. Gold. Your height is 6'5.5"

"But I was only 6'3" the last time I measured myself." Which was only last night, she slightly added.

"It must have been a while go. Cheer up, the taller you are, the more you get paid."

A short time later Cynthia was meeting the other models. She found them friendly expect for Jewel. Jewel acted like a vain goddess and at 6'8" she was an intimating sight. Although what scared her the most was that she was almost as tall as Jewel.

The director then began to give orders.

"All right models. This is a fantasy shot, which is why you're standing in front of blue screen."

"Were not idiots. Bonehead." Jewel told the director.

"Anyway as I was saying. Mr. Demon will squirt you two with FemaleGrow."

"FemaleGrow?" Cynthia asked. She had heard stories about a world undergoing a gender war because of FemaleGrow and something called MaleGrow. Then she looked at Mr. Demon and screamed. He looked like a demon from the depths of hell.

"Your nightmare is just beginning." He told her as she sprayed her with FemaleGrow.

"Hey you're supposed to spray me too." Jewel complained.

Meanwhile Cynthia was really starting to grow. She ran out of the room getting bigger with every step. By the time she reached the door, she was too big to fit trough it. Fortunately she was strong enough to make a hole in the wall big enough for her growing body.

 

"Mr. G you promised." Cynthia wailed.

"Mr. G isn't in charge. I am." The demon replied.

Cynthia then trying charging the demon but he disappeared from sight. Cynthia was now 40-feet tall and growing. She watched in dismay as the world shrank around her.

"How big I'm a going to get?" She asked the growing crowd. But they could not reply.

As she passed 100-feet in height, she found the city streets getting tight.

"I got to get to where's there's more room." Cynthia cried. Feeling that she would cause too much damage trying to get out of the city, Cynthia decided to head for a nearby park.

Kim Buck was driving to work when he saw a 200-foot Cynthia.

"Holy ***" Kim Buck cried. He could not believe his eyes. He was seeing a real life mega giantess. He was so stunned that he didn't make a sound when the wormhole opened.

Cynthia now 300-feet tall and growing, was surprised to see the wormhole appear. She was even more shocked to see who emerged from it.

Kim Buck was horrified when he saw Bess Cash. He had read about the Mega's and seen them on television. He tried to turn around but Bess headed right for him. Before he knew it, Bess was standing right in front of him.

"ANY LAST WORDS KIM BUCK?" She asked.

"NO!" The now 400-foot plus Cynthia cried. She tried to stop Bess but she was too slow."

Crunch! Went Bess 's foot on Kim's car. Kim Buck never had a chance.

"No. This isn't happening." Cynthia cried.

"I could not agree more." A man replied.

Both Cynthia and Bess looked down to see who had spoken.

"Gilbert Critic is that you?" Cynthia asked.

"You know this man bug?" Bess asked.

"He's the editor of the magazine cold water. He hates giantess." Cynthia replied.

 

"I point out how silly the fantasy is. Take your growth to your present height of 500-feet. Where do you get the energy for you growth? It is impossible for a Human body to gain tones and tones of mass in minutes or even days. That is why I frown at rapid growth stories. Haven't you folks heard of Adam Rainer? The only person in history to have been both a dwarf and a giant. An increase in height from 118 cm (3'10.5") to 218 cm (7'1.75") over 11 years caused him to be bedridden for the rest of his life."

 

Mr. Critic paused to catch his breath, then he said.

 

"Then there's the heat factor. When you double the size of a animal heat lose is cut in half, by all rights you girls should be roasting to death."

 

Cynthia had now reached 550-feet in height and had stopped growing. She was now the same size as Bess. She decided to answer Mr. Critic.

 

"I don't know how the FemaleGrow made me grow."

 

"FemaleGrow! Don't mention that liquid. How giantess fans believe that a mere liquid can make a woman grow to proportions where she should collapse under her own weight is beyond me."

 

"Are you saying were overweight?" Bess asked.

 

"Yes. Acquiring to the laws of physics when you double the height of an animal, the mass increases by a factor of eight while the strength merely doubles. Your muscles and bones should have collapsed long before you reached your ridiculous size." Mr. Critic replied.

 

"Oh yeah! Let's see how your body can withstand my weight." Bess then tried to crush Mr. Critic underfoot, but was stopped by an invisible barrier.

 

"How did you do that?" Bess asked.

 

"I'm smarter than the average giantess, I'm protected by a smart shield. Unlike Kim Buck who like most giantess fans has the IQ of a potato." Mr. Critic replied.

 

"Hey dummy. I'm a GTS-Goddess. I'm above mere mortals like you. We alter the laws of physics to suit our will." Bess said.

 

"I was wondering why you're not collapsing under your own weight."

 

"Super Teen. I'm glad to see you."

 

"Superheroes bah. An other example of silly fictional characters."

 

"Shut up critic." Bess, Cynthia, and Super teen said in unison.

 

Bess then faced Super Teen.

"I'm prepared for you this time." Bess then brought out a spray can and sprayed Super Teen. Super Teen gasped and coughed. Then she came crashing down to the ground.

 

"What the heck is that stuff?" Cynthia asked.

 

"'Superhero be gone' Makes superheroes bite the dust."

 

"Why are you so mean?" Cynthia asked.

 

"Because size matters. It the natural order of things for us Megas to rule over the man bugs." Bess replied.

 

"There people not bugs. People with rights."

 

Bess response was to pick up a bunch of people and crush them in her hand.

 

"This is what I think of man bug rights."

 

"Cut that out right now." Cynthia demanded.

"You should be thankful that you're one of us now. "

 

"I am not. I am a kind woman, who wouldn't do anyone any harm."

 

"Oh really? My just moving around you crush tiny people underfoot."

 

Cynthia then checked the area around her feet, and realized it was true.

 

"At least I don't deliberately hurt people. I wish I were big enough to teach you a lesson."

 

"That can be arranged."

 

Cynthia then turned around and saw the face of the demon.

 

"Wait! I didn't mean it." Cynthia said as she started to grow.

  

Author Note: Adam Rainer (1899-1950) was a real man. I read about him in the 1995 edition of the Guinness Book of world records. When he was 21 years old he was 118 cm (3'10.5")tall, then he started to grow. When he died he was 234 cm (7'8") tall.

Interlude

Tallgirl was worried. She was hearing an awful amount of noise coming from Cynthia's room.

"Are you ok in there?" She asked as she knocked on the door. She did not receive a reply.

 

Tallgirl then entered Cynthia's bedroom. She sensed something evil in the room. But could not see anything wrong except for the fact that Cynthia seamed to be having a nightmare.

 

Cynthia watched with dismay as the world shrank around her. She now towered over the city and Bess who was starting to back away.

 

"Where do you think your going Bess?" Cynthia asked.

 

Bess then ran away, but Cynthia now at 2200 feet in height easily caught her.

 

"Put me down." Bess demanded. But Cynthia placed Bess on her knees. Her bum exposed. Cynthia then proceeded to spank Bess.

 

"This is for all the people you have killed." Cynthia cried with each spank.

 

"They deserved it. By the way do you know you're naked?" Bess asked.

 

Cynthia looked at her self and saw that Bess was correct. She was naked. Worse there was a crowd of people watching her. There was even a tour group giving tours of her.

Cynthia covered herself and blushed. Then she began to shrink from embarrassment.

 

"Wow! This is the first time, I've seen someone literally shrink from embarrassment." Bess Commented.

 

It was true. Much to the disappointment of the giantess fans in the crowd. Cynthia was dwindling rapidly.

 

"Rapid shrinking bah. Where the heck is her mass going?" Mr. Critic asked.

 

"How should I know?" Cynthia replied as she shrank past the 10-foot mark.

 

Cynthia then shrank to Human size, but was embarrassed to be naked in a crowd. Which caused her to shrink again.

 

"Oh no. Somebody help me." Cynthia cried as she shrank.

 

"Shrinking woman, another crazy fantasy. Don't you people realize that when you reduce the size of an animal by half, it loses body heat twice as fast. A Human the size of a mouse would freeze to death." Mr. Critic commented. Cynthia wanted to strangle him but she was down to three feet tall and shrinking fast.

The shrunken woman fans then started showing up. They couldn't believe their eyes.

 

"It's a real live shrunken woman." One said.

 

"She's shrinking before our eyes." Another said.

 

Cynthia was now six inches tall and still shrinking. She tried to elude the shrunken woman fans, but they easily grabbed her.

 

"Get a ruler, lets see how small she getting." A man suggested.

 

A ruler was then produced and Cynthia's shrinkage was measured. To her horror she didn't stop shrinking until she was only an inch tall.

 

The shrinking woman fans then started to sing.

 

"We're shrunken woman fans, were shrunken woman fans.

 

Norms and GTS fans put us down but we persist

 

We're shrunken woman fans, were shrunken woman fans

 

We like our woman small"

 

"I'm the size of a bug, naked and surrounded by singing shrunken woman fans. What could be worse?" Cynthia asked.

 

The Demon then appeared before her and said.

 

"Since you asked."

 

Cynthia found herself standing in the palm of Jewel's hand.

 

"Hello tiny. "

 

"What do you want from me?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I want you to shrink into oblivion. "

 

Cynthia then tried to run. But she found her size cut in half with every step. Half an inch, a quarter of an inch, an eighth of an inch, well you get the idea. By the time she reached one sixty-fourth of an inch, all she could see was Jewel's hand. Jewel herself was too big to comprehend.

 

"This is not happening." Cynthia cried.

 

Suddenly Cynthia found herself normal sized and on a bed. She seamed to be back in her bedroom.

 

"What a dream." Cynthia said as she got out of bed. She then opened the door. But when she saw what was on the other side she screamed.

Interlude

Tall girl was getting very worried. All efforts to wake Cynthia up had failed.

 

"Come on. Wake up." Cynthia pleaded.

 

Tall girl ran to the telephone but before she could dial 911 she felt a hand stop her.

 

"Don't dial 911, this is all part of the plan." Mr. G told her.

 

Cynthia surveyed the landscape of hell. There were lakes of fire and many demons. Then were the countless dammed. Then she recognized some of them as her fellow passengers from the trans universe ship Godspeed.

 

"This can't be." Cynthia said.

 

"We'll if it isn't Ms. Survivor." Sherri said.

 

"How come you survived and we didn't?" George asked.

 

"I don't know." Cynthia replied.

 

"Get her." Sherri commanded.

 

Cynthia started running from the dammed souls. Then she realized that they called her a survivor and only the dead go to hell. So she stopped in her tracks and faced them. As she expected they disappeared.

 

"Figured it out did you?" The demon asked.

 

"Who are you?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I am the nightmare demon. I roam the multiuniverse giving people nightmares. I have given nightmares to many different types of beings everyone from mere humans to GTS-Goddesses."

 

"I thought demons were supposed to torture the dead not the living." Cynthia commented.

 

"Just for that you're going to watch some of the glories of my past work."

 

Before Cynthia could protest she found herself sitting down in a seat in a movie theatre. She tried to leave, but found she was stuck to the seat. Then the lights dimmed and the screen came to life.

 

To be continued