- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This story is a sequel to mega world survivor.  It was originally two stories ‘It could be worse’ and “Giantess nightmares”

Cynthia

Chapter one

"Penny for your thoughts."

Cynthia looked up at Julia Howell aka tallgirl.

"I hate this world. " Cynthia replied.

"You're not still jealous that we tall girls get fame and fortune are you?" Tallgirl asked.

"I don't think it fair. If I were over six feet tall, model recruiters would be stopping me in the street begging for me to join their model companies. Instead I'm poor and homeless."

"That's not true. I generously give you a place to stay. What would have happened to you if I didn't happen to be visiting Kim Buck that night?"

Cynthia mind then flashed back to that night.

Kim Buck and his best friend Adam were watching GTSTV.

Kim: "Talk about a twist ending to mega world survivor. I didn't except a crossover with super teen."(Super Teen is a TV show on Kim Buck's world, so was Mega World Survivor for that matter)

Adam: "No kidding, looks like Super Teen now has new enemies."

Kim: "She can handle them. But I wonder about Cynthia. I can't think of a world in the wishbone multiuniverse that the laws of physics don't allow giantess or giants."

Suddenly a wormhole appeared in Kim Buck's living room.

"What the Heck!" Kim Buck cried as Cynthia emerged. As soon as she was through, the wormhole closed behind her. Leaving Cynthia on the floor of Kim Buck's living room.

Kim and Adam then looked at each other, their mouths hanging open.

Then Cynthia got up and looked around.

"Where am I and who are you." She asked.

"You're in my house. I am Kim Buck. This is my friend Adam."

"I mean what world. But nice to meet you."

"Are you really from the TV show?" Adam asked.

"What TV show?" Cynthia asked.

"'Mega world survivor. The one where us viewers got to vote on who lives and who dies." Kim replied.

"Are you saying you voted for the death of my friends?" Cynthia asked.

"If you mean the passengers on the Godspeed yes I cast my vote to help determine who would die next." Kim replied.

"You monster." Cynthia cried as she started to strangle Kim Buck.

Then the doorbell rang.

 

"I don't know. Probably would have ended up on the street or in jail." Cynthia finally replied.

"I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I know what it's like to be separated from one's home world."

"At least you can go back to your home world. I'm stuck here."

"What's left of it you mean. The GTS-goddesses party and the four goddesses of the apocalypse wrecked everything expect Michigan."

"I still wish that Super Teen didn't sent me here. "

"Things could be worst you know." A voice suddenly said.

Both Cynthia and Tallgirl turned to see who had spoken. There was a man standing in tall girl living room.

"Who the heck are you?" Cynthia asked.

"I am Mr. G." The man replied.

"The God of Wishbone?" Tallgirl asked.

"That is one of my titles, I prefer to be known as Mr. G. I'm here to show Cynthia that things could have turned out much worse for her."

"I suppose the megas could have killed me. But I survived."

"Because the board members voted for your companions deaths." Mr. G replied.

"So the viewers on this world, had nothing to do with it?" Cynthia asked.

"Their votes only mirrored what the board members voted for."

"Sounds like I owe Kim Buck an apology. But I still wish I was on my home world."

"Your wish is my command."

Cynthia then found herself in her hometown. She soon noticed that something was wrong though. Everyone was running and screaming.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" Cynthia cried.

"The mega is attacking." The crowd replied.

Cynthia saw what they were talking about. Bess Cash was attacking her hometown.

"No, this can't be." Cynthia cried.

To her horror, Bess heard her.

"I KNOW THAT VOICE. IT'S THAT MAN BUG THAT ESCAPED FROM MY APARTMENT."

Cynthia shivered in fear. She didn't know how she was going to escape the 550-foot giantess. Meanwhile Bess was searching the town for her.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Bess cried.

Cynthia tried to sneak away, but Bess spotted her.

"THERE YOU ARE. THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME?"

"I was hoping." Cynthia replied.

"PERPARE TO DIE."

Cynthia saw Bess's foot coming on top of her. Suddenly time stopped for everyone but Cynthia.

"Still glad to be home?" Mr. G asked.

"Not with her around. Can you get rid of Bess?"

"I could but I won't. It is my will that your home world will suffer. Besides I like Bess Cash." Mr. G replied.

"But someone needs to stop her."

"Are you willing to volunteer?" Mr. G asked.

"Um no. I don't have the means to cut her down to size. And I don't want to grow to her size."

"Actually Bess is a GTS-Goddess, but she doesn't realize it yet. So shrinking her isn't an option."

"What! Why in the world would you make her a GTS-Goddess?" Cynthia asked.

"My reasons are not for you to know. It's time to send you back to Kim Buck's world."

"Wait a moment. Can't you make my life there a bit easier?" Cynthia asked.

"I could make you the same height as tallgirl (6'3") and give you a body that will attract giantess model recruiters like a magnet. But is that what you really want?"

"Can I make a decision elsewhere? Having Bess towering over us is making me nervous."

"Of course."

Mr. G then teleported himself and Cynthia to another place, and time resumed.

Bess brought her foot down. She frowned, she sensed that somehow her pray had eluded her. She decided to relieve her frustration by wiping out the rest of Cynthia's hometown.

Meanwhile Cynthia was trying to decide whither or not to accept Mr. G's offer.

Cynthia was learning toward accepting Mr. G's offer but she had some concerns.

 

"If I accept your offer, do you promise that I won't get any taller than 6'3"?" Cynthia asked.

 

"You’re afraid of becoming too tall?"

 

"To be blunt yes. I don't want to be too big to fit into cars or homes." Cynthia replied.

 

"I understand. Some of the board members aren't going to like this, but I will respect your wishes."

 

"Who the heck are the board members?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I don' t think you'll believe me even if I told you. Prepare to grow." Mr. G replied.

 

Cynthia then felt changes come over her body. She felt her 5'7" body grow. When it was all over, she was eight inches taller and was muscular than she was before. She also somehow looked more feminine.

 

Mr. G showed her the end result in the mirror.

"Is that really me?" Cynthia asked.

"It is." Mr. G replied.

"Before we go back to Kim Buck's world. There's something I want to do."

 

Bess Cash was destroying a truck stop when she heard a voice say.

 

"Hey Bess."

 

Bess turned around. Cynthia was sticking her tongue at her. Bess sent her foot crashing down on Cynthia but she was already gone.

 

"I'M REALLY STARTING TO HATE THAT MAN BUG."  Bess cried.

 

Meanwhile back at Tallgirl's place.

 

"Your back. So how did it." The words died in Tallgirl throat when she realized she was looking Cynthia in the eye.

 

"You’re taller."

"Yes, with other improvements as well. Look out world here comes Cynthia Gold."

 

"I take it that your going to go to the model agency's in the mourning?"

 

"Of course. Don't take too personally but I can't wait to get a place of my own.  I feel my dreams are coming true"

 

Unknown to Cynthia and Tallgirl a demon was watching from the shadows. Right then and there he decided to make Cynthia his next target.