- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Sally Cooper was swimming through space, leaving torn galaxies in her wake. She was whistling the tune "Life is but a dream" when she realized that someone was above her. Sally looked up and screamed.

 

The largest redhead she had ever seen was floating above her. What worried Sally even more was the fact the redhead was much, much bigger than she was. (At 4.475 mega parsec's in height, Sally isn't small) So much so that Sally felt like a bug being next to her.

 

"Who the heck are you?" Sally asked.

 

"I am Ms. Gigaparsec. As the name implies I am a billion parsecs in length." The redhead replied.

 

"That can't be. I'm supposed to be the largest GTS-Goddess in the multiuniverse."

 

Ms. Gigaparsec  laughed, then she placed Sally in the palm of her hand.

 

"You used to be the largest, now you’re not even in second place."

 

Before Sally could ask what she was talking about. An even larger goddess showed up. She was a burette. She was also a thousand times bigger in height than Ms. Gigaparsec.

 

"Hi, goddesses. I am Ms. Teraparsec."

 

"A trillion parsec's! That would mean."

 

"That's right. I'm bigger than most universes. I love placing universes in the palm of my hand and making them undergo a big crunch." Ms. Teraparsec replied.

 

"You won't dare do that to my universe."

 

"Oh no! How would you stop me? Compared to my size, you might as well be microscopic."

 

Sally then found herself in the palm of Ms. Teraparsec's hand, along with her home universe. Then Ms. Teraparsec's hand began to close. Billions and billions of galaxies fused together. Then trillions and trillions of stars collided with each other. A process Sally was powerless to stop. Then the big crunch occurred.

 

"That's when she woke up." The Dream demon told Cynthia.

 

"Who's she?" Cynthia asked.

 

"Sally Cooper of course. The largest GTS-Goddess in the Wishbone multiuniverse."

 

"Next you'll be telling me, that she really is large enough to place entire galaxies in her hand."

 

"Why do you find that so hard to believe?"

 

"Look I find reports on Jessica who is 600,000 miles tall hard enough to believe."

 

"I haven't given her a nightmare yet. Maybe I'll do her next. Want to see some more nightmares?"

Interlude

"What do you mean this is part of the plan?" Tallgirl asked.

 

"The Dream Demon has been waiting to be heard for quite some time. Besides this gives me an excuse to use some of the story ideas I've had. Don't worry, Cynthia will be alright."

 

"She better be or else."

  

"Do I have a choice?" Cynthia asked the Dream Demon.

 

"Of course not." The demon replied.

 

"The following is a nightmare I gave Alexandria Ward."

 

Alexandria Ward was shocked to find herself in an unfamiliar bedroom. She was even more shocked to see an ex-boyfriend in the bed with her.

 

"Bob is that you?" Alexandria asked.

 

"Is that any way to greet your husband in the morning?" He replied.

 

Alexandria was stunned, she had thought about marrying Bob. But their paths had separated after Alexandria had joined the resistance against Cheryl. And when she became a GTS-Goddess, Bob wanted nothing to do with her.

 

"Alex is there something wrong? " Bob asked.

 

"It's just that I don't remember us getting married. As I recall we last saw each other in 1997, about a year after I became a GTS-Goddess. You told me that you never wanted to see me again."

 

"Alexandria what in the world are you talking about? We got married in 1996 and I have never heard of GTS-Goddess."

 

"But we were together in 1994 when we first saw Cheryl. Quite frankly a 2500-foot woman is hard to forget."

 

"A 2500 foot woman? Are you insane? Next you'll be telling me you don't remember our kids."

 

"We have kids?" Alexandria asked. Then right on cue, two kids a boy and a little girl showed up in the bedroom door.

 

"What's wrong with mommy?" The little girl asked.

 

"I think her brain is still asleep." Bob replied.

 

"I don't believe it! I have a family! It's a dream come true." Alexandria cried.

 

Suddenly the ground began to shake, as if something very big and heavy was walking around outside.

 

"What the heck is that?" Bob asked as the whole family ran outside. What they saw shocked them.

 

"I see it but I don't believe it." Bob said.

 

"Who's the big lady mommy?" Their daughter asked.

 

"Her name is Bess Cash. She an evil mega who thinks this world is hers." Alexandria replied.

 

Bess surprised at hearing her name, decided to walk toward Alexandria and family.

 

"WHO KNOWS ME BY NAME?" Bess asked.

 

"I do." Alexandria replied.

 

"Honey have you gone mad?" Bob asked.

 

Bess then stared down at Alexandria and family. Then she said.

 

"I BOUGHT THIS WORLD FAIR AND SQUARE. BESIDES THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME."

 

"I defeated you before." Alexandria replied.

 

"I HAVE NEVER MEET YOU BEFORE SO HOW COULD YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME? BESIDES I HAVE NO TIME FOR INSANE MAN BUGS."

 

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT AN INSANE MAN BUG?"

 

Alexandria was surprised to hear Cheryl's voice. Bob was surprised to see a 2500-foot woman.

 

"Is she the 2500-foot woman you mentioned earlier?" bob asked.

 

"Yes. Bob, kids meet Cheryl."

 

"YOU HEARD OF ME?" Cheryl asked.

 

"We meet back in 1996. You said that your were preparing this world for my rule." Alexandria replied.

 

"WHAT! THIS WORLD IS UNDER THE RULE OF BESS CASH. "

 

"I'VE HERAD ENOUGH OUT OF YOU. YOU’RE A THREAT TO MY RULE."

 

"Leave my wife alone." Bob cried.

 

"OH YOU WANT TO BE PUNISHED AS WELL? SO BE IT."

 

Bob then realized he made a horrible mistake. But before he could do anything about it, he was crushed underfoot.

 

"No!" Alexandria cried.

 

"Daddy." The kids cried.

 

"HOW SWEAT. THE KIDS MISS THEIR DADDY. LET'S REUNITE THEM."

 

"Oh no. Run kids, Run."

 

CRUNCH went Bess's foot and the kids were no more.

 

"You *****." Alexandria then attacked Bess. But attacking Bess was like a beetle attacking a Human. She wasn't able to do any damage.

 

"BYE BYE MAN BUG." Bess told her as she smacked Alexandria hard.

 

"So what do you think?" The dream demon asked.

 

"I don't know enough about Alexandria to comment." Cynthia replied.

 

"Considering the fact that Alexandria is a reluctant GTS-Goddess, I thought it was pretty good." The dream Demon commented.

 

"Here's a nightmare I gave Stacey Ball."

 

Stacey Ball was playing one of her frequent golf games when the GTS-council drop by.

 

"Stacey. We are very concerned about your activities." They said.

 

"Can't you goddesses see that I'm in the middle of a golf game."

 

"That's part of the problem. You play way too much golf, not enough time ruling."

 

"Hey! It's my life. What are you going to do? Fire me?"

 

"That's a good idea. Stacey you’re fired."

 

Stacey then found herself shrinking. Within moments she found herself back down to her original size.

 

"What have you done to me?" Stacey cried.

 

"You are now human again. We will hand this world over to another goddess." The GTS-council replied.

 

Stacey then found herself in front of the media.

 

"Ms. Ball what's it like being human again?"

 

"Do you miss being a GTS-Goddess?"

 

"What defence do you have from your crimes?"

 

"Wait a minute, what crimes?" Stacey asked.

 

Stacey then found herself in a courtroom. She was standing in front of the meanest judge she had ever seen.

 

"Ms. Stacey Ball you are charged with crimes against humanity. How do you pled?"

 

"Not guilty." Stacey replied.

 

The jury then burst out laughing.

 

"Order in the court. Stacey will stop her silly remarks."

 

"My silly remarks? Don't I get a fair trial?"

 

"Fair! Let's see how fair you were to Humanity when you where a GTS-Goddess."

 

A image of a 1200-foot Stacey in front of the White House appeared in front of the court room.

 

"On October 12, 2000 you destroyed the White House with the president still inside. "

 

"He dared to complain about my golf games, besides the world is better off without Bill Clinton."

 

"Is the world also better off without Jean Chrétien, The Prime minister of Canada? And are we better off without Washington, DC, Ottawa, Calgary, Houston, Prince Edward Island just a few of the places you destroyed in your numerous golf games."

 

"Hey. I thought being a GTS-Goddess was forever. Hey wait a moment. This world is still under GTS-Goddess under isn't it?"

 

"It is." The judge admitted.

 

"Then I throw myself on her mercy."

 

The roof was then lifted off the courtroom and a 1200-foot GTS-Goddess looked inside.

 

"Ballfinder, I mean Angela is that you?"

 

"IT IS." The GTS-Goddess replied.

 

"You got to help me Angela. They got me on trial."

 

"FOR YOUR CRIMES. I KNOW."

 

"Now look Angela. I could have crushed you underfoot like those other losers at the GTS rebel conference last year. You owe your life to me."

 

"IF YOU CALL THIS LIVING. I HATE GTS-GODDESSES. BEING TURNED INTO ONE IS PURE HELL FOR ME."

 

"Please Angela, we are best friends."

 

"THAT FRENDSHIP DIED ON GTS-345. " Angela replied.

 

Stacey then found herself strapped to a table.

 

"Any last words before we give you the lethal injection?"

 

"Yes. This is not happening."

 

"That when the wimp woke up. She did take it out on Angela by the way."

 

"As far I'm concerned that can place the whole GTS-Goddess race on trial." Cynthia commented.

 

"A GTS-Goddess hater? Anyway here's a nightmare I gave Joanna."

 

Joanna Jones was very surprised to find herself in her old bedroom. She hadn't been there since she had been Human.

 

"Oh no. I've been shrunk back down to Human size." She wailed.

 

Joanna's mother then came running into the room.

 

"What's wrong honey?" She asked.

 

"I've been turned into a Human again."

 

"But Joanna. You have been always been Human."

 

"But I was a 4000-foot GTS-Goddess. I had conquered the whole world and was building a true world government."

 

"Honey, you were dreaming. You always had an inferiority complex."

 

"I do not. I was more successful than any world conqueror in history. I'm proud of my years as a GTS-Goddess."

 

"Joanna they never happened. I can understand why you want to escape the real world. But you can't live your life at Iwanttobeagoddess.com"

 

"Live my life where?" Joanna asked.

 

"Isn't that your favourite web site?"

 

"Mom, when I became a GTS-Goddess I didn't have access to the internet. And my years as a GTS-goddess were not a dream."

 

"Yes they were. You have to face the facts, you’re a citizen of the United States of America and like the vast majority of Americans you have to earn a living."

"That's when she woke up."

 

"Is that all GTS-Goddesses have nightmares about? Becoming Human again." Cynthia asked.

 

"Not at all. Other GTS-Goddesses has other fears. Take Rose Crusher for example. She was never human, but she has fears. Here's a nightmare I gave her recently."

To be continued