- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for taking the time to read my first ever size story! :D

I tried to write this without too much assistance to show off the strengths (probably none) and weaknesses (a lot) of my writing. So if you could, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you can give. Just don't be too harsh lol

and special thanks to @SizeTyme on twitter for the proofread!



For as long as they could remember, the citizens of Rose city have worshipped their guardian wall protecting their home. The towering mass of metal extended beyond the sky serving as a shield from both above and below, stopping any monsters from attacking their home. The citizens greatly appreciated the safety and security for many years but It would all soon end in an instant. 


…boom boom BOOM


The sound of something tremendous approaching sent the civilization into a mass hysteria. A humongous wall slammed down in front of the city. They screamed in unison as something they could only describe as a celestial being descended from the heavens, plucking their treasured guardian monolith from the ground with ease.


“Ooooh~! So that's where I left my spade~!” The seemingly soft and sweet voice belonged to a beautiful young woman possessing a standard figure clad with a luscious sun hat, a light sundress with a flora pattern and a big bright green apron. The amazing summer weather had inspired her to take up gardening as a fun new hobby. The creation of her garden had the side effect of attracting many colonies of “bugs” to live among her plants. Her voice boomed to the bugs down below, shaking the paradise they called home to its core. Massive skyscrapers that took many ordeals to erect were on the verge of crumbling down. The sheer difference between them distorted her deep voice to the point of it being incomprehensible.


Many thoughts raced through the tinies’ minds, what was she? Was she a god? Some kind of eldritch being with powers far beyond one’s imagination? There was no need to think, as their answers would soon be answered as she began to raise her foot. The lifting of her sole kicked up the soil where it stood. Hurling through the air, chunks of soil would crash into the metropolis, easily ploughing through the buildings, and crushing millions of helpless citizens in an instant. 


As soon as the dust settled, the scattered, heartbroken survivors could only look up to see their end-bringer eclipsing a sun they would never see again. The bottom of her sole would continue to rain down dirt onto the city below. The remains of more proper-looking bugs litter the sky of rubber and leather, victims of many other careless steps. Soon the inevitable came as she dropped her foot, wiping out an entire city, an entire culture; a place filled with hopes and dreams of countless people all gone with one soft ‘squish’. Numerous unnoticeable splats of blood formed on the sole of the titan and mixed into the dirt. The remains of a once prosperous city was now reduced to worm food. It was clear what she was now to them— an unstoppable force of nature. 


With a hop to her step, the lady would head towards the centre of her garden. Cheerfully humming the tune of her favourite anime opening.


Merely a few weeks ago, the woman had planted a set of gardenia flowers, hearing about how damn great they smell. The trek to the flower bed was a short one. Filled with the complete annihilation of many additional cities of insignificant bugs who dared to establish a society in her immediate path. With every titanic step in her ostensibly long and arduous stride, millions upon millions, perhaps even billions of lives were snuffed under her mighty heels. Finally arriving at her destination, she left behind a trail of unimaginable devastation. Although to anybody else’s eyes, there might as well have been nothing there from the start. 


“I’ve got enough time to smell the flowers, teehee!” She giggled to herself, slightly amused by any semblance of a joke she managed to crack out. She leaned forward preparing to get a whiff of the fragrance exuding from the gardenias. If you may have already guessed, there existed yet another town resting on the infinite white stretch of a single-petal, harvesting pollen as a useful resource to power their mini ‘megalopolis’. They watched in pure astonishment as the unending image of the woman’s face filled their vision. Her red, plump lips twitched with anticipation as her almost planet-sized, hazel eyes stared down at the centre of the flower, totally overlooking the puny ants. She crept forward, resting her nose mere inches away. Her nostrils adopted the appearance of two void-like black holes. They’d soon share a similar all-consuming purpose as they gradually expanded. 


SSNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF


The intense echoing of her sniff overpowered every other noise in the bustling city. Hoisting up the inhabitants with such speed that it felt like gravity itself had been entirely inverted. The turbulent force of her inhaling produced a twin hurricane ripping out trees, buildings and sucking up all the poor souls who took residence on her precious flower. Family, friends and lovers cried out in vain as the hurricanes flung them around, separating them between her two nostrils, tearing away the option to be with the ones they cared about as they engaged in their final moments. Many got entangled in her myriad of nose hairs, others were plastered against the walls of her nostrils, remaining there for eternity due to the adhesive properties of her mucus. Those unfortunate enough flew far beyond into the depths of the cavity, never to be spoken of again.


As her smelling test ended, whoever remained confined in mid-air started their descent as the gale dissipated. Gravity took back its rule sending the remaining tinies careening into her grand canyon of a cleavage, perspiring with sweat in response to a hard-working day in the sweltering summer heat, to be mashed to a paste between the two great mounds as her chest inflated for another breath. A select few who just managed to persist outside of her nose tumbled down the remainder of her face, being jolted to a stop from the adhesiveness of her recently applied lipstick. “Mmmm!” She exclaimed, “That smelled way better than what some people said.” 


The sunset transformed the sky into a yellowish hue, signifying the end of a busy day. “Whew! Looks like it's about time I wind down.” She exhaled. Commencing another trip back to her house and well— you can already guess what may happen next. 


By the entrance of her back door existed a massive cluster of yet even more cities, approximately the size of a continent on a much more minuscule scale, just barely being able to be seen by the naked eye; for better or for worse… Definitely for worse as it turned out. The girl’s eclipsing shadow loomed above the continent for the final time. 


“Ew… bugs,” she grumbled to herself under her breath. Reaching into the pocket of her apron, she yanked out a big, shimmering can of bug spray. She might have shaken the container a little too due to past experiences, and a general disdain for insects, bringing it right in front of her target and cocking her index finger. The initial blast generated incredible heat that anything caught by the spray disintegrated without a trace left. The deadly toxins travelled throughout, having billions drop like flies if they got even a slight whiff. Escaping into buildings was futile as well, as the ventilation systems could never have been prepared to fight off such devastating air quickly enough. The woman stood upright again with her hands on her hips, peering down to the subsiding mist carrying along the spirits tormented by her actions. “Serves you fuckin’ ants right! Thinking you could come into MY garden!” She gloated fiercely.


She stepped inside of her home, slamming the door shut and leaving the legendary trail of destruction she caused behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, you were actually able to endure through that? But honestly, thanks again for reading, and if you don’t mind feel free to leave any feedback.


If you ever want to reach out to me, you can message me on discord: beegbaka